jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #475 (ISO) » Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:28 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Day 4 Final Vote Count

Snake 2 - Hoppster, Zang, BV3,PeregrineV
Zang 1 - Snake

I give up! cries Snake, just lynch me! So you take him to the gallows and hang him. His neck snaps, you look in his pockets for evedience

Was he scum, does he have a gun?

No, no gun and only a sonic screwdriver this doctor refused to take up arms.

Snake was The 10th Doctor, Vanilla town

All night actions must be received by 21st July at 1.30PM EST
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #476 (ISO) » Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:58 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

You wake up with only 4 left as you find the body of bv310 lying sprawled over the street with blood everywhere...

bv310 was River Song, town one shot Vig klled Night 4.

Shit, that means... exclaims Zang,

Exactly right laughs hopster as he blasts Zang with his glove

Zang was Gwen Cooper Vanilla town, end gamed

Surye tries to make a last stand but is struck down by PeregrineV as he laughs

Surye was The 4th Doctor, Vanilla town end gamed.

Congrats to the team of Hoppster, Cogito Ergo Sum and PeregrineV with a scum win.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #477 (ISO) » Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:00 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

Scum

jasonT1981 wrote:Image

Hello Cogito Ergo
you are a Silent and are the Scum roleblocker
. You are a mysterious alien who has lived on earth unknown for centuries if not longer. You have a unique ability that when seen by a human they will forget you as soon as they look away making you ideal to be a roleblocker as you will be able to block people from using their role by making them forget.

Your partners are Ant_to_the_max the Scum Godfather and Hoppster the Scum rolecop
Each night you can send me the name of one person you wish to stop from using their role. You also need to decide with your team who will send in the kill in the night phase.

You have a fakeclaim of Donna Noble, the runaway bride. On your wedding day while walking down the isle huon particles interacted with your elevated emotional state and caused you to be transported to the TARDIS. You demanded to know who he was and eventually helped him before being returned to your wedding. However your eyes were open to the universe and investigated strange events in the hope of meeting him again. Yiou finally join him as a companion however firey and temperamental you are not his average companion.   Towards the end you became 'Doctor Donna' and helped the Doctor save the universe the Doctor however gave strict instructions to your mother and grandfather never to tell her about the Doctor or the TARDIS as it wold kill her after the Doctor was forced to wipe her memories. However, I will leave the role you wish to fake-claim up to your discretion

you may talk to your scum mates pre-game and at night here...http://www.quicktopic.com/46/H/XcV9NWKL2wJ
please confirm via PM to me, the game thread is located here, http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 52&start=0

You win when scum numbers are equel to, or greater than the town.

Hello Hoppster
you are Omega and are the scum Rolecop
. Originally a great cosmic engineer and co-founder of Time Lord society. You were thought to be dead however had been transported to another dimension where you eventually began to resent the timelords.

Your partners are Ant_to_the_max the Scum Godfather and Cogito Ergo Sum the Scum roleblocker.
Each night you can PM me the name of one person and I will reply with what role they have in the game. You also need to decide with your team who will send in the kill in the night phase.

You have a fakeclaim of Rose Tyler the companion of both the 9th and 10th Doctors. From the moment you stepped foot in the TARDIS, the phrase "Bad Wolf" followed the Doctor and Rose around everywhere they went. Before you met the Doctor, your only traveling experience was a school trip to France and an annual week's holiday to South Wales with your mother. You now live in an alternative universe with a meta-crisis version of the 10th Doctor. However, I will leave the role you wish to fake-claim up to your discretion

you may talk to your scum mates pre-game and at night here...http://www.quicktopic.com/46/H/XcV9NWKL2wJ
please confirm via PM to me, the game thread is located here, http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 52&start=0

Hello Ant_to_the_max
you are The Master and you are the Scum Godfather
. You are an evil renegade Time Lord who had grown up with the Doctor onGallifrey, and was opposed by him many times. He was once our friend. Eventually, You were tried and executed by the Daleks on Skaro as part of a Time Lord-Dalek treaty. However, death does not stop you.

Your partners are Cogito Ergo Sum the Scum Roleblocker and Hoppster the scum Rolecop
. You are immune to any investigation roles. You also need to decide with your team who will send in the kill in the night phase.

You have a fakeclaim of The 9th Doctor although you have now regenerated you were brought back via time-travel in your current form to assist the doctor defeat the enemies of the universe. You are brooding and the melancholic survivor of the Last Great Time War. By the time of your regenerationinto the 10th Doctor you had largely emerged from the angry fog of his survivor's guilt, thanks to his relationship with Rose Tyler. The Doctor later regenerated after absorbing the energy of the Time Vortex to save Rose Tyler. However, I will leave the role you wish to fake-claim up to your discretion

Town Power role

Hello pappums rat
you are Captain Jack Harkness and you are the town 1 shot Jailkeeper.
The leader of the group known to help the Doctor and fight evil by the name of Torchwood. You were once a 51st century conman who adopted the name, however your real name is unknown to all. You were reluctantly made immortal and stranded on Earth from the mid-19th to the early 21st century. During much of that time, he worked for Torchwood.

You may, only once during a night phase send me the name of one person you wish to Jail keep preventing them from using any night actions or having night actions performed on them that involve a kill. However this does not apply to investigations on this person. You may not use this role on yourself. 

You win when all threats to the town are dead.

Hello iamausername
you are Amy 'Amelia' Pond and you are the town cop
. You were born in Scotland in the year 1989 and later orphaned and moved to England to live with her aunt in Leadworth. You first met the doctor as a child however he returned to you years later when you were an adult. You were engaged to, and later married Rory Williams after the Universe was recreated. You were once a kissogram dressed as a cop which makes you perfect for the role.

Each night you can send me the name of one person you wish to investigate and I will send you a report on their guilt or innocence.

You win when all threats to town are dead.

Hello GMan
You are the 11th Doctor and are the town Doctor
. You are the current incarnation of the Doctor, and frequently refer to your affection for bow ties, often proclaiming "Bow ties are cool."You took on an assistant, Amy Pond and later her boyfriend Rory Williams as your companions. You are erratic in behaviour and very alien compared to your previous incarnation, yet you have retained his youthful vigour for defending the universe.

Each night you can send me the name of one person you wish to protect and if successful they shall be protected from any kills.

Hello bv310
you are River Song and you are the town 1 shot Vigilante
. Though you are very close with the Doctor he does not know you very well, this is because you are both travelling in different directions time wise. Everything he is experiencing with you for the first time is something you have already done. You know the Doctors real name and this is how you win his trust when he first meets you. You seem to know more about the Doctor in his 11th incarnation and have revealed to him that you are imprissioned for killing'"the best man she had ever known" though this somehow has not stopped you from popping up to help him.

You can send me the name of one person in any night phase and they will be 'shot' dead however you can only use this power once.

You win when all threads to the town are dead

Vanilla Town

Hello Surye you are
The 4th Doctor and you are a Vanilla town
. Although you have now regenerated you were brought back via time-travel in your current form to assist the doctor defeat the enemies of the universe You are a natural bohemian who permanently left UNIT in order to return to a life of deep universal wandering. More so than his previous incarnations, he is thrilled by discovery and adventure and has an obsession with offering people Jelly Babies.

You have no special powers but your vote is your most powerful weapon.

Hello SnakePlissken
you are The 10th Doctor and you are a Vanilla town
. Although you have now regenerated you were brought back via time-travel in your current form to assist the doctor defeat the enemies of the universe. You are light-hearted, talkative, easy-going, witty and cheeky manner, but repeatedly demonstrate a vengeful and unforgiving streak as well. You have a tendency to babble, mixing apparent nonsense with vital information, sometimes acting erratically to put his enemies off guard. He is prone to making comments that to outsiders seem obtuse or rude. You 'Died' when you heard the 'four knocks' but regenerated after visiting your past companions.

Hello MagnaofIllusion
you are Sarah Jane Smith and you are a Vanilla town
. You managed to infiltrate a top secret research facility by posing as your aunt, Lavinia Smith and snook aboard the TARDIS and became embroiled in a battle against the militaristic alien Sontarans in the Middle Ages. After leaving the Doctor you waited for many years for him to return but assumed he had died. He returned and you helped him defeat a school Headmaster Lucas Finch. The doctor left you with a parting gift, a new K-9, K-9 Mark IV

Hello Nexus
you are Wilfred Mott and you are a Vanilla town
. You are the 'Gramps' of the Doctors assistant Donna Noble. You are an amateur astronomer who spends his evenings stargazing with his telescope. You have has an interest in alien conspiracies, and is somewhat eccentric. You were the one who knocked 4 times which was fortold the 10th Doctor would hear before he was to 'Die'

Hello Tarhalindur
you are Jenny and you are a Vanilla town
. You are the 'Doctors Daughter' His DNA was used to create you when he was drawn to the planet Messaline. You wer Born a fighter, with combat skills and tactics automatically programmed. It took a while but the Doctor finally wamed to you however you were killed in a battle. You however started to regenerate unknown to the Doctor.

Hello Zang
you are Gwen Cooper and you are a Vanilla town.
You are a member of Torchwood Once a member of the Cardiff Police fore you were witness to a murder being investigated by  Captain Jack Harkness. You win his trust and eventually rise to be 2nd in command of Torchwood. You were engaged to boyfriend Rhys and would eventually get married to him.

jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #478 (ISO) » Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:02 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

Set-up

1 shot jailkeeper:pappums rat
1 shot vig: bv310
Town Cop: iamausername
Town Doctor: GMan
Vanilla Town: Zang
Vanilla Town: Nexus
Vanilla Town: Tarhalindur
Vanilla Town: MagnaofIllusion
Vanilla Town: SnakePlissken
Vanilla Town: Surye
godfather: Ant_to_the_max
riolecop: Hoppster
roleblocker: Cogito Ergo Sum

Night 1

Crymeariver jailkeeps - no one
BV3 uses 1 shot vig on MOI sucess
iamausername investigates Cogito sucess
ruffling protects Tarh sucess
Hopster rolescops MOI sucess but MOI killed
Ant kills ruffling sucess
Cog roleblocks Zang sucess

Night 2

Username investigates Tarhalindur
Hoppster rolecops Surye
Ant kills iamausername
River jailkeeps - no one

Night 3

Hoppster rolecops Zang
Ant kills Tarhalindur

Night 4

Hoppster rolecops BV3
PeregrineV Kills BV3
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #479 (ISO) » Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:33 pm

Post by Zang »

How can someone that's so scummy be town?
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #480 (ISO) » Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:00 pm

Post by Hoppster »

:D

Thanks for modding, Jason. Enjoyed it (paticularly as I won! Squeeee!).
Benmage: First, for the sake of irony. I'm going to illustrate how completely idiotic and hypocritical scumhunter is.
Cogito Ergo Sum
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
YARR!

Post Post #481 (ISO) » Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:07 pm

Post by Cogito Ergo Sum »

Victoire.

Well played, Hoppster.

Bv, why would you shoot that early?
Scumchat is awesome. Yarr!

~"Multiple exclamation marks are a sure sign of a diseased mind."~
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #482 (ISO) » Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:15 pm

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

bv310 you should never be given a Vig role ... sigh

Town was a bit underpowered, IMO but overall gave the game away with bad play. Snake may make my Mod Blacklist for his play this game which IMO was against his role condition.

As I said in the Dead QT - Day 1 when Ant was under suspicion the back to back gambits by Snake and Tarh took all the focus to "why would you gambit" and let Ant slip into lurking mode.

Good game scum.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #483 (ISO) » Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:17 pm

Also as always thanks again Jason for the fun game. Sorry it was marred by such low activity the final day.

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #484 (ISO) » Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:24 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

Yea, I maybe should have made the jailkeeper a full JK and not 1 shot. If there is no objection, I will post the dead topic?
bv310
bv310
Mafia Scum
bv310
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #485 (ISO) » Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:26 pm

Post by bv310 »

I figured it was better to shoot early on my biggest suspect/worry, rather than wait until late when it would be more swingy.

I really think that CMAR's modkill really hurt us. I can see why you chose to do so, but I don't agree with it. Nothing he was saying would have given him an unfair advantage or otherwise confirmed his info as real.

OTT, Well done Hoppster. I never suspected you.

P-EDIT: I stand by my choice of vig, Magna. From my perspective, you were extremely hard to read, and leaving you until later meant that there was going to be at least one complete wild card. I'd happily do it again if given the opportunity, since it was far and away the right choice for me.
The Rufflig
The Rufflig
Mafia Scum
The Rufflig
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #486 (ISO) » Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:33 pm

Post by The Rufflig »

Ah! On the topic of the modkill - Jason had to do it. Jason locked the thread for a short while to confer about the role claim quoting. Anyone who had seen the locked thread and then come back to CMaR's post about warning received ... it wouldn't have taken a genius to put 2 and 2 together and figure out CMaR was now a mod confirmed townie.
Don't Panic!
Where there's life there's hope. Be seeing you!
Wolf Avatar cropped from art by Deligaris@DeviantArt
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #487 (ISO) » Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:44 pm

bv310 wrote:
P-EDIT: I stand by my choice of vig, Magna. From my perspective, you were extremely hard to read, and leaving you until later meant that there was going to be at least one complete wild card. I'd happily do it again if given the opportunity, since it was far and away the right choice for me.

And I'll stand by my choice that your decision was pretty stupid. From my perspective you are busy shooting people not based on actual play but your inability to make a solid read.

A bad Town vig is more beneficial to scum than any other role. Period. Just look at Superhero Mafia and how Zinger basically submarined Town as we owned scum by scans / scum-hunting.

iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #488 (ISO) » Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:56 pm

Post by iamausername »

oh look at that ant was scum who'd have thought

Town, on the whole, played pretty awfully here, and I totally include myself in that. Should not have claimed so quickly on D2, and I knew it. It's just so hard to resist the cheap thrill of lynching your guilty investigation instead of holding on for a greater reward. But next time I'm in that position, I'll remember this game.

Well played, Hoppster. Adequately played, the other two.
Elapsam semel occasionem non ipse potest Iuppiter reprehendere
Cogito Ergo Sum
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
YARR!

Post Post #489 (ISO) » Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:59 pm

I rather liked the timing of my self-hammer.

jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #490 (ISO) » Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:15 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

One thing that got me, was with an outed cop, a dead doc, the one shot jail keeper didn't submit any actions and could have protected the cop from dying. things may have been so much different.
Cogito Ergo Sum
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
YARR!

Post Post #491 (ISO) » Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:18 pm

That would've given the town an extra lynch and one-shot jailkeeper is sufficiently uncommon that the right call for scum (shooting the cop again) wouldn't've been particularly obvious either.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #492 (ISO) » Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:22 pm

The Rufflig wrote:Ah! On the topic of the modkill - Jason had to do it. Jason locked the thread for a short while to confer about the role claim quoting. Anyone who had seen the locked thread and then come back to CMaR's post about warning received ... it wouldn't have taken a genius to put 2 and 2 together and figure out CMaR was now a mod confirmed townie.

Which is exactly why as a Mod you don't actually lock the thread until a final decision is reached.

Had it been decided that it didn't rise to the level of Mod-kill worthy the damage done by the premature locking would have required it anyway.

jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #493 (ISO) » Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:22 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

I did find the doctor/vanilla and more than one doctor (character not role) discussion funny. If you read carefully, I added something in the Doctors role PMs

Although you have now regenerated you were brought back via time-travel in your current form to assist the doctor defeat the enemies of the universe.

As for locking the thread, I have learnt that lesson now. sorry.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #494 (ISO) » Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:25 pm

jasonT1981 wrote:
As for locking the thread, I have learnt that lesson now. sorry.

Oh I'm not criticizing because CMAR absolutley needed to be modkilled, lock or not. Just bringing up a point for future reference.

On reading his role-PM that you showed and then looking at his post it was clear, IMO, that he breached to spirit and letter of the rules.

Nexus
Nexus
He
miss
Nexus
He
miss
miss
Pronoun: He

Post Post #495 (ISO) » Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:03 pm

Post by Nexus »

You know what's not pro town - saying "Lynch me, I don't give a fuck" in LYLO.

:/
Trans rights are human rights.
SnakePlissken
SnakePlissken
Mafia Scum
SnakePlissken
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #496 (ISO) » Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:41 pm

Post by SnakePlissken »

I didn't give up as I pointed out in my posts. I suggested I'd rather you lynched me than nothing going on. It was a bout of frustration maybe but I didn't give up. Looks like a no lynch would have given us one more day. So im not the only one who made a bad decision. Im kicking myself because my gut said hop was scum, however it's hard to back up gut instinct on here. Ant grrr. Nice game Jason, maybe town was a little underpowered but town did it to ourselves really. Well done scummers.
Show
http://www.screen-one.net - For all your Movie needs.

http://s10.zetaboards.com/Screen_One_Forum/index/ Like talking movies & other stuff? Come and Join the discussion.

Alien (Inc. Prometheus) Mafia - Now in Planning stages. Pre Ins accepted. DM for more details
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #497 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:11 am

Post by Zang »

Hoppster, I never really expected you.

Ant, I was planning on lynching you after snake.

Snake, I told you Gwen Cooper was town.
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #498 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:20 am

Post by PeregrineV »

All work prior to last day was done by Hoppster, CES, and Ant. I basically replaced in and typed
Vote: Snake
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
SnakePlissken
SnakePlissken
Mafia Scum
SnakePlissken
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #499 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:22 am

Post by SnakePlissken »

Fair dos Zang, sorry bro. But it was a theory I thought was right.
Show
http://www.screen-one.net - For all your Movie needs.

http://s10.zetaboards.com/Screen_One_Forum/index/ Like talking movies & other stuff? Come and Join the discussion.

Alien (Inc. Prometheus) Mafia - Now in Planning stages. Pre Ins accepted. DM for more details

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”