CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1250 (ISO) » Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:39 am

Post by CooLDoG »

Rikana wrote:CooLDoG: I did it subjectively in terms of what it looks like each person would be doing at each moment, rather than a full run through.

I made conclusions at the end. If you don't like it, perhaps you should do one on your on.

In addition, is your scum read on me still gut?

No, I mean the whole thing is crap. I'm talking about everything. Re-do it except clearly explain every single detail related to votes. And do not take people off wagons. Simply highlight them in green or something. It just seems lazily slammed together to shovel something out there.
after a wank.
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1251 (ISO) » Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:41 am

Post by LobsterCatapult »

CooLDoG wrote:
Rikana wrote:CooLDoG: I did it subjectively in terms of what it looks like each person would be doing at each moment, rather than a full run through.

I made conclusions at the end. If you don't like it, perhaps you should do one on your on.

No, I mean the whole thing is crap. I'm talking about everything. Re-do it except clearly explain every single detail related to votes. And do not take people off wagons. Simply highlight them in green or something. It just seems lazily slammed together to shovel something out there.

indeed. and confusing. fake scumhunting.
ÔÇ£IÔÇÖll do what I can to help yÔÇÖall. But, the gameÔÇÖs out there, and itÔÇÖs play or get played. That simpleÔÇØ ÔÇô Omar
~LC
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1252 (ISO) » Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:47 am

Post by CooLDoG »

Confusing is a byproduct of haste+not caring.
after a wank.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1253 (ISO) » Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:14 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

@Cool- I have a really hard time seeing DeathNote-scum wait until his partner was at L-1 to save him when he would have known that Junox's investigation was fake barring something weird happening-

I could be wrong about this but I think it's a lot more likely that deathnote-scum would have come out with his ability once it looked like Neruz-town's lynch might not go through because of MoI's reveal to tie himself to Neruz as well as look better if the Neruz lynch is forced through anyway, with the little side bonus of being able to claim his actual box instead of staying quiet and needing to make up a box later in the game once we realized that the mass roleblock came from scum.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1254 (ISO) » Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:17 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

Look at deathnote scums activity level. Look at other posts... case closed.
after a wank.
Rikana
Rikana
Goon
Rikana
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1255 (ISO) » Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:11 pm

Post by Rikana »

CooLDoG wrote:

I never took anyone off wagons. I took the wagons with no one confirmed on. I didn't do it every time because I was never going for perfection.

That's how I do Vote Counts, and if it didn't help you then oh well. It was used to show my opinion on the vote counts during the game, rather than everyone's view.

CooLDoG wrote:Look at deathnote scums activity level. Look at other posts... case closed.
As I've said before, I believe actually not extremely sure, DeathNote lurks as scum or town. He's really a useless piece of dead meat that can find something juicy once and awhile.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1256 (ISO) » Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:12 pm

Post by SpyreX »

DeathNote is a tool but this time reeks.

Considering 5 seconds of looking says that the last active game he posted in was this one.
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1257 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:17 am

Post by CooLDoG »

Rikana wrote:
CooLDoG wrote:

I never took anyone off wagons. I took the wagons with no one confirmed on. I didn't do it every time because I was never going for perfection.

That's how I do Vote Counts, and if it didn't help you then oh well. It was used to show my opinion on the vote counts during the game, rather than everyone's view.

CooLDoG wrote:Look at deathnote scums activity level. Look at other posts... case closed.
As I've said before, I believe actually not extremely sure, DeathNote lurks as scum or town. He's really a useless piece of dead meat that can find something juicy once and awhile.

Ohh shit, lets use the meta defense now. Your defense of deathnote is noted. Also, I'm just saying that your whole vote analysis sucks. I'm not going to do one because deathnote or you are scum.

I could build a case on deathnote if you people want me too.
after a wank.
Junox
Junox
Townie
Junox
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1258 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:42 am

Post by Junox »

Hey guys Juls is V/LA and I have been activity challenged lately, just FYI.

That said, I did take a look at deathnote's ISO just now due to all the recent attention he's getting and I could definitely see him as scum. The first half of his iso is all basically active lurking / fluff / IIoA stuff. No real scumhunting whatsoever. I don't know what I think about the mass roleblock and justification for using it when he did. I would like some clarification on this:
deathnote wrote:Plus... there is always the chance of catching someone in a lie when you global block.
Deathnote, how do you expect a mass roleblock would catch someone in a lie?

Neruz's recent posts haven't changed my opinion of him. His interaction with empking was bad. It was painfully obvious to anyone even remotely paying attention that empking was acting on and talking about
claimed
investigation results, and yes neruz there were 2 of them. That whole interaction was just bad. Emp voted you after the gambit guilty, and then immediately unvoted after it was revealed to be a gambit. When he revoted you, it had absolutely nothing to do with investigation results.
Juls and Rhinox Hydra
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1259 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:53 am

Post by DeathNote »

With so many powers, its possible someone could fake theirs. Then again, not very many people think like me. I just didn't see when would be a good time to use it and since the night before so many died, I figured using it as soon as possible would block stupid vig kills that could just as easily be anti town as anything else.

I am here so there is no need talking about me like I have flaked on the game.
Looking for love in Alderaan places.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1260 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:55 am

Post by DeathNote »

Rikana wrote:As I've said before, I believe actually not extremely sure, DeathNote lurks as scum or town. He's really a useless piece of dead meat that can find something juicy once and awhile.

I lurk more as town then as scum. I dont know why people always think I lurk every game, I get into games when I actually have a role thats cool.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1261 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:59 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

DeathNote wrote:
I lurk more as town then as scum. I dont know why people always think I lurk every game, I get into games when I actually have a role thats cool.

Um you lurked like a Champion in Gorrad's Fav Character Large theme as scum. So your self-meta isn't really all that impressive.

Care to show me multiple games of each kind (Scum not lurking, Town lurking, Town engaged with a 'Cool' role)? Thanks!
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1262 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:30 am

Post by DeathNote »

I replaced into that game towards the end and posted enough, more so then I usually do. I considered looking up these games for you, but I have now decided against it. I am not much of a researcher.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1263 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:35 am

DeathNote wrote:I replaced into that game towards the end and posted enough, more so then I usually do. I considered looking up these games for you, but I have now decided against it. I am not much of a researcher.

If your performance in that game is indicitive of "More posting and paying attention" than a normal game I wonder why you bother to play.

Because you didn't even bother to read well enough to know that I stole your vote when I posted my targets each Day. And were a clearly lurker.

I'm going to have to look over both Rikana and yourself because your attitude here makes me want to lynch you and I don't want to get sucked into just doing so because you play Lowell style.

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1264 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:31 am

Post by CooLDoG »

So after we start attacking you, you show up? Wow, I never knew pressure votes were so effective. And you defense is that you, "lurk more as town then as scum.". That has to go down as an all time winner. Good job, lets lynch deathnote.
after a wank.
Rikana
Rikana
Goon
Rikana
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1265 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:45 am

Post by Rikana »

This is usual DeathNote defense.

I don't mind if you do lynch him. He's dead town meat.

However, I do mind if he flips scum. Then there's seriously something wrong here.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1266 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:52 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

I have a question. Its a yes or no question. You should only answer it with one word.

Are you defending Deathnote?

If yes, why?
after a wank.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1267 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:54 pm

Rikana wrote:This is usual DeathNote defense.

However, I do mind if he flips scum. Then there's seriously something wrong here.

See, this is why I'm not moving my vote. You are being what Spyrex calls cheeky scum.

More Rikana votes!!!!!! For great justice!!!!!

LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1268 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:14 pm

Post by LobsterCatapult »

@mod i will be v/la from 7/20-7/25.
i understand if this if this V/LA is too long, and a replacement is needed. however, i'd rather not replace out.
my vote stays on rikana. i hope rope finds her before i return.
ÔÇ£IÔÇÖll do what I can to help yÔÇÖall. But, the gameÔÇÖs out there, and itÔÇÖs play or get played. That simpleÔÇØ ÔÇô Omar
~LC
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1269 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:01 pm

Post by SpyreX »

MoI found a SpyreX whistle.

It goes like this.

ToOoooT ToooOOOT

Unvote, Vote: Rikana
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1270 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:47 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Rikana wrote:As I've said before, I believe actually not extremely sure, DeathNote lurks as scum or town. He's really a useless piece of dead meat that can find something juicy once and awhile.

Rikana wrote:This is usual DeathNote defense.

Tell me more.
What exactly do you think is wrong/off with the game/off with deathnotes play in that you don't think he can be scum?
Or if he is scum what odd circumstances do you think that would imply?
Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1271 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:06 pm

Post by Neruz »

I have to say, given DeathNote's claim i find it unlikely that he'd be scum. I would have expected a scum to just be quiet about the blockall thing and let my mislynch slide through since it would have ended the day fairly early and with no real discussion. It would also set up a second mislynch on Junox.

Actually, now that i'm thinking about that claim, MoI's reaction to the wagon that formed on me looks way more town than i thought he was.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1272 (ISO) » Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:56 am

Post by CooLDoG »

Ket's go for the rikana wagon now. Really between deathnote and rik its hard to pick.

vote:rikana
. Yes, I'm being opportunistic and getting on this wagon. And yes, rikana is scum.
after a wank.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1273 (ISO) » Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:17 am

For those of you who keep bringing up the “xvart wouldn’t double bus / distance” (which is mainly Gammagooey) I’m going to give you a review of Rikana’s Day 1 and Day 2 play.

--

Day 1 – (post 792)

Rikana (who is an obv alt, IMO) votes YamiChan in ‘RVS’.

ISO 1 – In response to xvart’s question about alt status and whether he is trying to ‘derail the day” he responds with the following

Do I sense the wonders of opportunity in your text? Why yes, yes I do.

Unvote, Vote: Xvart

In ISO 3 he puts together a strange post where he tries to relate xvart’s questions to him to being broken up with.

Hops on the Yami bandwagon in ISO 7.

In ISO 9 (post 335) he says the following –

#182 is quite good with theory. It also makes my thoughts of xvart scum go away.

So he hops right off the xvart is scum wagon. What is post 182 you ask? It is a post from xvart.

In that post xvart, among other things, says the following –

Care to explain the disparity between these two posts? This is exactly what I was referring to when I asked you if you were just trying to derail D1. Also, I don't understand the relevance of your dating example. My opinion is even further justified by your whole "let's lynch her tomorrow if we have to" and your whole motivational speech directed at YamiChan followed up by a 180 degree turn and vote on her. Speaking of your vote, you had already identified YamiChan as someone who was going to flail and yet you say "dammit, I hate it when you're right" to CSL and vote Yami when CSL said "she's flailing and appealing to emotion." Can you backpedal more?

This is an attack on Rikana’s Yami stances.

FoS buddy, vote easy lynch townie?

Here he is attacking CSL (known Jester and not scum) for FOSing Rikana and voting Yami.

Pretty strong appearance that xvart things Rikana is scum.

In xvart’s immediate next post he throws all his suspicion away to vote Reaper. This is why I very much doubt that xvart wasn’t pushing Town Rikana. His ‘suspicion’ from that post on never returns in anything but soft form. And he pushs Reaper tirelessly. Given the flack that xvart got Day 2 from pushing on a post restriction for weak reasons (that ultimately got him caught as scum) he should have reverted to Rikana when resistence formed and gone after him if Rikana is Town.

But he didn’t. He pushed Reaper strongly in the face of his eventual lynch. It says to me that he was either going to ‘clear’ Reaper or himself by pushing that lynch and that his Rikana ‘suspicion’ was early distancing that fell by the wayside when Reaper’s troll-like play appeared.

Now, back to Rikana’s ISO …

ISO 10 - We get this little gem …

THERE'S A CULT?

CULT ME.

Pulling the same “cheeky scum” move that Reaper also did.

The rest of his Day 1 ISO is a weak vote for Inhim and one-liners.

Day 2 – (post 1074)

Starts Day 2 voting for Primate? The reason is that Primate said he didn’t counterclaim my ‘Vig’ Sekrit Partner claim. Which he found ‘odd’. Which makes no sense given I specifically asked for counterclaims.

Spends some time White-Knighting DK in ISOs 21 and 22.

ISO 23 – Here we have his response to the xvart wagon ..

I'll look into Xvart, but I'm still good with my Primate vote.

ISO 24 – More cheeky scum play

Can't hammer my scumbud.

sorry.

What does it all mean –

Both xvart and Rikana placed distancing suspicion on each other early Day 1 but moved off to other targets. Both xvart and Rikana never returned to those early suspicions – xvart kept saying he suspected Rikana but never pursued it Day 2 and Rikana blessed xvart with a Town read for post 182.

Like I’ve said – it looks like pretty blatant distancing to me.

danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1274 (ISO) » Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:31 am

Post by danakillsu »

unvote vote:Rikana

I wouldn't be surprised if she was scum for sure, and this is the only place this game appears to be going anyway. Let's get us some more info and finish off the scum.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”