Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #175 (ISO) » Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:52 pm

Post by Fate »

(wait farside voted me in her first post, scratch that. She's still scum though)

farside22 wrote:
Regfan wrote:Fate is probably town too, the wagon on him for a lack of activity is idiotic, he's more likely to be active early game as scum.

You have a link for him doing that as scum?
Here's mine for when he is town spammer fate

"Why are you calling him town for this? Look I've seen him spam as town early, so DON"T have a town read on Fate"

Here Farside discourages Regtown from having a town read on me early, she expresses NO suspicion over said town read.
farside22 wrote:@Regfan: My town reads are mine. Any reason you think sharing town reads is a good idea?

@DGB: in regards to post #40
null - no - yes

In other news this wagon bores me more then watching paint dry.

unvote:
vote: Regfan

Damn you Eli for beating me to the punch. Can't you, let people play with their food a bit before they pounce?

Now wagons Regfan shamelessly when it looks viable, not BACK when he was calling me town "too early"
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #176 (ISO) » Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:54 pm

Post by Fate »

Ellibereth wrote:Wait no.
Fate is town.
The other guy that's calling him town is scum.

Unvote, vote Reg

farside22 wrote:@Regfan: My town reads are mine. Any reason you think sharing town reads is a good idea?

@DGB: in regards to post #40
null - no - yes

In other news this wagon bores me more then watching paint dry.

unvote:
vote: Regfan

Damn you Eli for beating me to the punch. Can't you, let people play with their food a bit before they pounce?

I mean seriously, oppotunism RAMPANT here.

"Fate wagon bores me. Let me leave before he kills me >_>"
"REG MISLYNCH LOOKS NICEEEEEEE"
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Ythill
Ythill
Fabio
Ythill
Fabio
Fabio

Post Post #177 (ISO) » Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:55 pm

Post by Ythill »

You should probably read eventually, yes.

No worries about dying, I'm still better than drawing the NK than you. Which sux, considering.
Record:
Town 10W/15L
Scum 4W/1L
Other 2W/2L
Newbie 1L

"So yeah, it is a sign from the angels." ~CooLDoG
Ythill
Ythill
Fabio
Ythill
Fabio
Fabio

Post Post #178 (ISO) » Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:55 pm

Post by Ythill »

(Also, wouldn't mind a farside wagon at some point.)
Record:
Town 10W/15L
Scum 4W/1L
Other 2W/2L
Newbie 1L

Ellibereth
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Deus ex Machina

Post Post #179 (ISO) » Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:56 pm

Post by Ellibereth »

Unvote

Vote: Farside

Vote: Ghost
FLASH OF GREEN
Ythill
Ythill
Fabio
Ythill
Fabio
Fabio

Post Post #180 (ISO) » Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:58 pm

Post by Ythill »

Per the rules, that is a farside vote. Just sayin.
Record:
Town 10W/15L
Scum 4W/1L
Other 2W/2L
Newbie 1L

Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #181 (ISO) » Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:58 pm

Post by Fate »

GhostWriter wrote:I don't agree with the Fate wagon because it appears to be built off of RVS votes and votes based upon the fact that he hasn't posted. Since I believe he doesn't know the game is actually up, due to my own accidental discovery of the game thread when attempting to look at the player list from the sign-ups thread, I already don't support the latter reasoning. On top of that, scum Fate isn't quiet. I've said it before in some other game with Fate (I think it was SEMG): Regardless of your town meta on him, does it match a scum meta of him? If not, let it go. Not exact wording, but close enough to get the point across. I spent time trying to learn to read scum-Fate after losing to him once before, so I'm content to wait for him to show up before I make any read on him. So I guess it's not about the read being firm, it's that there is not read, and no need for me to vote onto the wagon to pressure a person I don't even think is here.

Reg seemed to have reached the same conclusion as I had when I read through, and backed off the wagon, as well as challenging it. However, as noted already on this page, his town reads are kinda wonky. But that wagon has the pressure to take care of him, and I feel that adding my vote and/or voice to it will end up with accusations of "OMGUS", which throw a smokescreen, but end up being, ultimately, null, because town and scum would call it OMGUS. And I want to see his reaction without messing it up.

So instead of possibly unintentionally derailing that line of pressure, I went to look for someone else who would be viable for pressure. I considered AGOTI because I feel like her accusation against Farside is a misrep, however I also kinda agree with Farside that AGOTI seems kinda VI-ish, and I don't feel like dealing with that on page 3. So I move on, and see Para. Para's last post doesn't sit right with me, specifically the "so much obvtown in here otherwise, stop, it hurts" bit. Non-specific mentioning of obvtown players, nothing added to say why, felt like an easy attempt at appealing early, when it's easy to get away with it. And before anyone quotes me on the "nothing added to say why" part, I originally did not post anything due to wanting to just put vote pressure on Para and see what reaction I'd get, but I think this is better.

Preview Edit: Seems I was right about Reg reaching the same conclusion.

So much scum in this post, where do I start? Maybe I'll just give the generalization:

He over-explains everything with the intent of showing "clear reasoning and thought" NOT with the intent of being town and having clear reads or scumhunting.

That's exactly the vibe this posts gives off, can't explain it to well
Ellibereth
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Deus ex Machina

Post Post #182 (ISO) » Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:58 pm

Post by Ellibereth »

wutwhy
Unvote, Vote Ghost Vote Ghost Vote Ghost Vote Ghost Vote Ghost Vote Ghost
FLASH OF GREEN
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #183 (ISO) » Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:59 pm

Post by Fate »

Ythill wrote:You should probably read eventually, yes.

No worries about dying, I'm still better than drawing the NK than you. Which sux, considering.

Lol you're on.

I'm already confirmed town this game lol, think you can be more obvtown than CONFIRMED town?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #184 (ISO) » Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:59 pm

Post by Fate »

I'll stop reading now, Ghost wagon is proceeding nicely.

Blood pact:
Whoever doesn't die tonight lives to lynch farside tomorrow.

Damn our town is so stacked.

Who was the third scum again?

Isn't it LOLUT?

Easy fucking win.
Ythill
Ythill
Fabio
Ythill
Fabio
Fabio

Post Post #185 (ISO) » Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:00 pm

Post by Ythill »

You know who you're talking to, right?

Dude, you don't have to go to all that trouble. Look at his first post:

GW wrote:Righto, posting here to get this on my list so I can keep up with it.
Record:
Town 10W/15L
Scum 4W/1L
Other 2W/2L
Newbie 1L

Ythill
Ythill
Fabio
Ythill
Fabio
Fabio

Post Post #186 (ISO) » Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:00 pm

Post by Ythill »

Goddamnit stop ninja'ing me so much.
Record:
Town 10W/15L
Scum 4W/1L
Other 2W/2L
Newbie 1L

Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #187 (ISO) » Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:02 pm

Post by Fate »

Well yeah, and Regfan saying he found that scummy as WELL in his post confirms him as town.

BUt you're right, I went overboard. I'm usually not this much of an overachiever I guess...

Or maybe its this exhaustion getting to my head.
Ythill
Ythill
Fabio
Ythill
Fabio
Fabio

Post Post #188 (ISO) » Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:02 pm

Post by Ythill »

Elli wrote:wutwhy

Oh, no reason actually. When this thread was a baby, there was an "unvoting is required" rule. Now it appears to be gone.

Or maybe it was all just a dream.
Record:
Town 10W/15L
Scum 4W/1L
Other 2W/2L
Newbie 1L

populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #189 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:14 am

Post by populartajo »

it was all a dream

im not going to debate regscum since i hate getting into caps wars with mr fate, just pointing out how artificial the "fate is town because he posts more as scum in rvs" argument sounds.

id like that meta reference, though, with all that strong reads on day1, kay.
Call me Tajo.
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12894
Coming summer 2010: Tajo's Starcraft Mafia.
Tajo's MagictheGathering Mafia
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #190 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:01 am

Post by farside22 »

Tajo wrote:first telling people town reads is useful as feck, townhunting is as useful as scumhunting
but most importantly why did you tell me your town reads if you thought it wasnt useful?

I figure if I keep ignoring it people will just keep asking.

Fate not reading wrote:
Weak attack with no vote. RVS but no vote?

What I'm supposed to vote for you when I'm already voting for you?
I don't unvote and revote a player I'm already voting for. I think it's stupid when people do.

But you gave Regfan and Elli town points for their observation?

Fate wrote:Doesn't make regfan scum for making an observation.

Ellie made the same observation, so yeah.

How bout we lynch real scum?

K thx.

Day 1 easy mislynches are a thing of the past

So only people who observe you as scum spamming are town fate?

Fate wrote:
"Why are you calling him town for this? Look I've seen him spam as town early, so DON"T have a town read on Fate"

Here Farside discourages Regtown from having a town read on me early, she expresses NO suspicion over said town read.

I'm asking him why he see's you as town for not spamming and showing him what you do as town that I see.

Now wagons Regfan shamelessly when it looks viable, not BACK when he was calling me town "too early"

And me shamelessly wagoning is scummy because.......?

That said I had been questioning Regfan before and increasingly found him scummier and scummier. Nothing has changed that.
Your non-post is null if both regfan and GW both claim you spam as scum......unless they are lying.
Are you saying they are lying?

Finally I took a few minutes to look into GhostWriter. He posting style is more antagonistic town game. I found this same thing in another game as well but I didn't get the link and I'm running late.
Here he is more careful about what he says and I suspect with the players in this game newbie type scum will do this.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #191 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:49 am

Post by GhostWriter »

crypto wrote:So, guys, what's more likely: Ghost being scum and antsy or panicky or whatever about my scum tell on him (despite it actually being a long shot) and avoiding making a reactive post, or Ghost being town who thinks my scum tell on him is bullshit and yet decides NOT to say as much in the thread?

You claimed an impossibility as your reasoning for voting me. Why would I feel the need to react to that, when I didn't react when Reg also voted me? Getting antsy and panicky? Why, because you claimed, with "100%" certainty, that not only was I scum, but you had also found two people who one had to be my partner? And your scumtell? "Oops, you forgot to point out another person who hadn't talked, must be your partner OR the other person you pointed out who isn't me must be your partner". Yup, totally makes sense, bro. Since you're not going to antagonize Fate now that he's on your side, you've, no doubt, completely dropped him from that list, so let's go with the UT thing. As scum, do I want my partner notified, or do I want him accidentally lurking and fucking up the team? Yeah, no, much easier to see that I just overlooked a person who hadn't posted. Also of note is that Reg only noticed you missing, but you don't bring that up anywhere ever.

@Farside: Ugh, don't even get me started on all the stupid shit happening in that game. Also, how am I posting carefully?

farside22 wrote:Not sure. I'm bothered by his wishy washy post. A whole lot of comments that really don't say much of anything.
For example Fate he basically calls null and then Regfan was the same according to him. Now he's leaning scum based on a page without saying what on the page was scummy.

I called the wagon on Fate bullshit, and that the reasoning behind it was crap reasoning, and that no one could possibly have a read on Fate since he wasn't here. Of course he was null. Regfan was also null, but he was null for having done something I found townie as well as something I found scummy, making him a good person to put pressure on, and that I approved of the pressure on him. No where did I say he was leaning scum.

@Fate: that post was never meant to have clear reads. It showed my non-support of the wagon on you, my reasoning for not joining the wagon on Reg, and why I decided to vote Para over AGOTI.

Speaking of AGOTI, I'm reconsidering my stance on her. That vote on me is absolute shit. Also, looking at the the other Flash Mafia game she was in, she played on an overall better level of town play. Of the people on my wagon, she holds the highest likelihood of being scum.

Of the people off of it, Para still deserves to be looked at. Llama as well. And the Farside pressure is good. Something doesn't feel right with her. It's this focus on meta with her, rather than staying in the here and now. Doing it a few times, cool, whatever. Doing it real quick, cool, whatever. But most of her major posts so far involve meta in some way, like she doesn't want to build anything based on the actual game itself.
Ellibereth
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Deus ex Machina

Post Post #192 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:30 am

Post by Ellibereth »

Tripod's scum
FLASH OF GREEN
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #193 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:15 am

Post by farside22 »

And the Farside pressure is good. Something doesn't feel right with her. It's this focus on meta with her, rather than staying in the here and now.

Well, well, well some is nervous about the compassion.
Tell me how is looking at how a player post in a game and something looks off and looking at their past games that are over scummy?

@Elli: Undecided. I have tripod as useless right now.

Scum:

Refan - The whole fate is town because of something that is null but turns out to be non-existent. He declares everyone on Fate wagon town but doesn't want to join and calls the wagon ridiculous
GW - Being careful about how he calls players out. Doesn't want to OMGUS on Regfan but has no issue now calling out those who voted him. (aka panic scum)
DGB - floating scum. I usually expect DGB to have points by this time with a scum and town list. She is lurking about and saying nothing of value.

Questionable:

LM - He came in strong with views, but now just posting without really same much that comes off interesting or strong views. He's posting fine elsewhere
Fate - Either trying to get a reaction out of me because he knows my temper or scum trying to save his scum buddy.

useless:

Parabollocks
a girl on the internet
Untrod Tripod

Leaning town but not screaming:

Poro - Asking question is a big plus but he says vote for scum is scummy and he's not voting. What?
Tajo - bitchy much and attacks are a big plus. I think it more because how he's going about doing things here is all good, but I keep thinking about our last game and how much more verbal he is was there with his thoughts that he's not screaming town.

The rest is town.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #194 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:16 am

Post by Fate »

Ellibereth wrote:Tripod's scum

lol too late I win
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #195 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:17 am

Post by Fate »

lol farside called her buddy newbie type scum.

she so mad
Ythill
Ythill
Fabio
Ythill
Fabio
Fabio

Post Post #196 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:32 am

Post by Ythill »

Okay, yeah.

It's not paranoia. Farside is scum.
Record:
Town 10W/15L
Scum 4W/1L
Other 2W/2L
Newbie 1L

Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #197 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:39 am

Post by Fate »

(its cause she left you off her scumlist and forgot her fakeread on you isn;t it?)

Bout time you came around YTHILL
Ythill
Ythill
Fabio
Ythill
Fabio
Fabio

Post Post #198 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:41 am

Post by Ythill »

No, that's not it.

And don't make me remind you that I suspected both GW and farside before you did.
Record:
Town 10W/15L
Scum 4W/1L
Other 2W/2L
Newbie 1L

GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #199 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:41 am

Post by GhostWriter »

farside22 wrote:GW - Being careful about how he calls players out. Doesn't want to OMGUS on Regfan but has no issue now calling out those who voted him. (aka panic scum)

What kind of idiotic fool allows themselves to be lynched without analyzing their own wagon?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”