Meransiel
Meransiel
Mafia Scum
Meransiel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #725 (ISO) » Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:42 am

Post by Meransiel »

Zinger2099 wrote:Of course that didn't pan out at all like I planned. Oh well, these things happen. When you make a gambit, you have to be prepared to have it blow up in your face.

No ongoing game talk and shit, but I understand this completely. Xanatos, I still don't like your post.
Voltaire fan. (yes, both of them). If you are a fan as well, pm me, and we'll converse for hours about why they're awesome.
ThAdmiral
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #726 (ISO) » Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:11 am

Post by ThAdmiral »

Rodion wrote:I wonder if every other player that mentioned the town slip also had this in mind.

On my phone so just a short response but yes that is what I had in mind. I didn't think it was conclusive because the mid didn't specify whether this game had daytalking allowed or not.

Also @ zinger: I apologize about being rude before. I posted in anger which I don't normally do.

Given that you say you are town now can you please full claim your role?
Don't ask me to provide self meta
Junpei
Junpei
Jack of All Trades
Junpei
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #727 (ISO) » Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:18 am

Post by Junpei »

ThAdmiral wrote:
Rodion wrote:I wonder if every other player that mentioned the town slip also had this in mind.

On my phone so just a short response but yes that is what I had in mind. I didn't think it was conclusive because the mid didn't specify whether this game had daytalking allowed or not.

Also @ zinger: I apologize about being rude before. I posted in anger which I don't normally do.

His latest claim is "town Jailer".
The melody of logic always plays the notes of truth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iA41ggsdeXE
izakthegoomba
izakthegoomba
Mafia Scum
izakthegoomba
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #728 (ISO) » Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:55 am

Post by izakthegoomba »

@Zinger in the unlikely event that is true, your gambit is incredibly stupid.

I totally agree with Pinky above; whatever Zinger's alignment, we could really do without him around. The fact that he has lied at least twice, insulted the whole forum, and admitted that he is not taking this seriously means he is, without a doubt, the best lynch today.

@Junpei that is a very interesting lie. When I have the time I will take a look at it myself.

@Leonshade sure, I was going to but kind of forgot.

Pinky and the Brain wrote:Cognitive dissonance from joking about jesters and then calling people stupid for talking about jesters. Probably caused by me (correctly) calling out his intent behind his first post.

I was quite obviously joking when talking about Jesters, while Junpei was not. The way I see it the two are (quite obviously) completely separate.

Pinky and the Brain wrote:The Vifam slot "sticks out like a sore thumb". He then suggests the claim is null, and then unvotes without elaboration, even though he surely should still want to lynch Vifam given that the claim is (in his opinion) null?

I was merely musing over whether the claim meant anything. As far as I remember, I never said it was null. I unvoted because I thought Meransiel was more worthy of a vote; my opinion of Vifam hadn't changed. Since then, I got what I wanted with the vote, indicating that it was the right move.

Pinky and the Brain wrote:He can't provide any scum-reads, even though he's voting for Meransiel?

Not strictly true, I just haven't put my reads into a list.

Pinky and the Brain wrote:Of all the people to randomly give a read on, Chevre, who has made just 2 posts with content?

There was some focus on Chevre at that point. I was just making my stance known; how can that EVER be scummy?
(Mostly) on hiatus until further notice. Planet MafiaScum 2 will be modded by Inspi and JDGA - go check it out!
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #729 (ISO) » Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:44 pm

Post by PeregrineV »

Boss finally left town, but I'm going home. Will catch up tonight.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
killerjester
killerjester
Mafia Scum
killerjester
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #730 (ISO) » Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:55 pm

Post by killerjester »

On second thought, I'd be equally comfortable with either a Zinger lynch or izak lynch today. Zinger moreso out of policy and izak moreso out of I think he's scum. Never before have I seen such a large "Words used" to "Things actually said" ratio. Here were my general thoughts reading over it.

- Alright, he wants Zinger lynched. I agree with that.
- He dismisses Junpei, keeping his thoughts to himself.
- Claiming his jester mistake as a joke.
- He voted Meransiel for reasons he's keeping to himself, basically saying "I voted for him because I voted for him"
- Claims he can provide scum reads, also keeps them to himself.
- Claims we should be satisfied with what little info he's given us.

Overall, I got the feeling izak's
noooooottttt really
trying to scumhunt. At least to me it felt like he's content with lynching Zinger today, and that's grounds for not scumhunting the rest of the day. Since he wouldn't want to lynch anyone else, there must be no point. I'd looove thoughts on izak, guys. I still believe Zinger is a wonderful lynch today, and his flip would give me some insight on izak. But I felt this point was note-worthy and definitely worth bringing up.
Lord of Lynch protect us. For the Night is dark and full of scum.

Noir Mafia, a 13p bastard Mini Theme delayed until further notice.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #731 (ISO) » Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:55 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

Day 1 Vote count 7

Zinger 12 - Rodion, Vezo,Leonshade, Pinky, Junpei, 3isFrench, Izak, Pappum,Cherve, KillerJester, DavidX, Vollkan(L-2)
Silverdrummer 3 - Slate, Oversoul, Nero
DavidX 3 - CHKBallin,PeregrineV, Mera
Izak 2 - ZeL1nk, MOI,
Junpei 1 - ,THAdmiral
Pine 1 - Silver
Chkballin 1 - Andrew

With 27 alive it takes 14 to lynch with a deadline of 12th August 12pm EST
Junpei
Junpei
Jack of All Trades
Junpei
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #732 (ISO) » Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:08 pm

Post by Junpei »

I hate wasting posts to remind people that I've already done what they're asking.

I ISO'd izok a while ago and gave some thoughts on him

http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 1#p3262331

What are your thoughts on my thoughts Killerjester?

jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #733 (ISO) » Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:08 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

Pine will be replaced, he promised last night he would post after a 2nd Prod, but nothing yet is active elsewhere. I am taking this as a sign of not wanting to play. He has had 5 days. I believe that is more than fair.
David Xanatos
David Xanatos
Mafia Scum
David Xanatos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #734 (ISO) » Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:13 pm

Post by David Xanatos »

I know this isn't addressed to me but I feel I should post this anyway.. Junpei, what do you think about the fact that Izak makes a comment about Jesters, and then proceeds to insult you for it? I know you mentioned it, but to my eyes, it seems very defensive and almost a case of.. "Oh of
course
I was joking.. (Oh please god let people not look into this..)"

And as a suppliment, "Zinger says it all", when all Zinger really gave was a rather WIFOMy comment about you being mafia and "jumping for joy", and another minor handwave about perhaps the person he'd perma-roleblock being you.. it just doesn't sit right with me that there's such an open "ME TOO!" post there.. :/
~ David Xanatos ~

It really was all part of my plan...
izakthegoomba
*Falls to the ground at Xanatos' feet, chanting "we are not worthy"*
Junpei
Junpei
Jack of All Trades
Junpei
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #735 (ISO) » Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:17 pm

Post by Junpei »

Yeah always post whatever you want, try not to mess up a reaction test, but for the most part I won't do reaction tests.

I believe someone said something like "I pointed out that Izak said there were no jesters and then he tried to overcompensate for that by attacking Junpei". I can't remember who said that or the exact quote, but it was to that effect. And that is what I think probably happened.

Although I don't understand why mentioning Jesters is so bad.

Zinger2099
Zinger2099
Goon
Zinger2099
Goon
Goon

Post Post #736 (ISO) » Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:34 pm

Post by Zinger2099 »

ThAdmiral wrote:Also @ zinger: I apologize about being rude before. I posted in anger which I don't normally do.

Yeah, I apologize for being rude too. I normally don't do that.

I just found that MS.net has a resounding aura of overconfidence, huge egos, and arrogance. It's something I am not used to and also don't really agree with. When I first saw players do stuff like "@MOD, can you replace Guy1 because he isn't being productive as town," I swear I almost flipped on the person right then and there. People have the right to play how they desire. Who's to say your way is better than their way? And furthermore, their win-con might be totally different from yours, which might justify lynching them for the odd behaviour, but replacing them? The way people would insult others so casually and say "well you're an idiot and don't know how to play Mafia," was completely befuddling to me. I mean, in the other forums I play on, if someone clearly doesn't understand what he's doing we encourage that new player and give him advice on not only how he can do better, but why it is a good idea to do this and that and such. I mean, we're all here because we share an interest in the same game. I can't understand where some people get off ripping on someone else who is here for the same reason they are.

I don't care if MS.net is supposedly the best mafia forums around, the people here (and I know I am generalizing, there are obvious people here who don't fit that persona) have given me a horrible first impression of it. Just because you are a member of the most prestigious mafia forums and you've been here for years and can quote theory out the wazoo doesn't make you any better than the noob who started playing his first game 2 hours ago. I'm not just talking for myself either, as I usually don't care when somebody is a dick to me, but I can't stand watching people 'bully' others.

Bottom line, people here have huge egos (a fact some of you would even admit), and I can't stand people like that. Show some humility.

/endrant

As for my full claim: I am what I said, a regular town jailkeeper.
Junpei
Junpei
Jack of All Trades
Junpei
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #737 (ISO) » Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:42 pm

Post by Junpei »

I'll say that I agree with the fact that there is a lot of elitism here. Although we should drop this subject because some people in this thread probably will come to the defense of this site and I don't care to hear it. I come from the hellhole known as Epicmafia, so I guarantee you I wasn't being elitist, I was simply trying to apply pressure to you so you'd give me more to work with in terms of being more confident in your alignment. At the end of the day though, we have 3 claims and you claimed third party. For future reference when something doesn't work out you get tons of shit for it. If you do flip JK and you weren't trolling, I just want to let you know that don't worry about it. Shrug it off because, veterans on this site do stupider shit than you've done in this game. I don't know where you're from, but there are some really cool people here and I encourage you to stay, I'm not going to blacklist you because you seem to be a nice person overall, but just remember that everyone is really competitive here. As a result when someone does something risky and it fails, they get a lot of flak. I encourage you to queue up for something else as well.

Regardless I'm afraid that I still want to lynch you. I have claimed, Zilink claimed vig, and you claimed JK. It really looks like we're the choices and you're the scummiest one to me.

David Xanatos
David Xanatos
Mafia Scum
David Xanatos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #738 (ISO) » Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:47 pm

Post by David Xanatos »

In the signup topic it was stated there would be no Jester or Governor, but as a replacement it was unlikely you would have known/remembered that.. I feel Pinky called it when he made his "Uninformed majority" snipe at Izak.. it does seem to have had a marked effect before his attack on you for the same thing..

https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.p ... 2#p3162322

But for Izak.. when I looked over his ISO myself, it just seemed rather disjointed, there're a few things he's blatantly backtracked on, such as voting Vifam for "sticking out like a sore thumb", without expanding on his thoughts/opinions.. unvoting to vote for Meram at a later date, still without expressing his thoughts on Vifam, unvoting Meram claiming there was "bigger stuff" and FoSing you in the same post, without an indication beyond, as I mentioned "Zinger says it all", which, if we take that as true, he essentially FoSed you for excessively dodgy reasons..

Oh, and as Pinky pointed out 300 posts ago, he claimed to still be "struggling to keep up", despite there being 3 days for him to catch up, re-read anything he felt needed focus, and continue as normal.. he tries to handwave it as "not put them into a list", but it's not just that, beyond his votes I see no solid opinions expressed that aren't along the lines of "YEAH! I AGREE WITH (Person)".. he goes off on a minor rant against Zinger but frankly I don't see any content there..

So, Izak, I'd rather like you to give us your view of the field right now. I won't even ask for a complete list.. how about just your opinions on the top four or five people on your radar right now, and why you're finding them suspect. It would help, and the "struggling to keep up" excuse can only fly so long before the question has to be asked, are you even trying?
~ David Xanatos ~

izakthegoomba
silverdrummer
silverdrummer
Townie
silverdrummer
Townie
Townie

Post Post #739 (ISO) » Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:52 pm

Post by silverdrummer »

I've noticed that I have been getting a lot of pressure from the whole Vifam/Pine thing.

I voted for Vifam because they were a viable lynch target at the time - this was while silverbullet was away. When he got back, he unvoted Vifam and voted Pine without any consultation.

As such, I cannot speak for my vote on Pine, which is why I haven't been posting - because the majority of the heat on me is because of the Pine vote.

So I'm leaving silverbullet to reap what he's sown. I'm sorry if that doesn't sit with you, or whatever, but I think that I shouldn't have to be part of silverbullet's argument if he didn't originally check with me on the vote, or anything.
~ cjdrum
Hydra of
cjdrum
and
silverbullet999

cjdrum
usually signs his posts with either
~ cjdrum
or
~ CJ
silverbullet999
usually doesn't.
David Xanatos
David Xanatos
Mafia Scum
David Xanatos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #740 (ISO) » Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:06 pm

Post by David Xanatos »

Might I ask for a more detailed explanation of why you are voting for Vifam then?

(Looking through your ISO, you or the other head never unvoted, so I believe that means the Marco and Pine votes are null?)
~ David Xanatos ~

izakthegoomba
ZeL1nK
ZeL1nK
Goon
ZeL1nK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #741 (ISO) » Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:27 pm

Post by ZeL1nK »

Rodion wrote:
ZeL1nK wrote:But.... he's probably town. And he's a good vig shot

Can you explain those 2 different thoughts?

I personally think he's more than likely town. His play/claim doesn't make sense as scum, and it doesn't make sense as third party, either. More than likely this was some fail gambit as town.

If it came down to a choice between lynching him and vigging him, I'd rather try and lynch someone I think is scum and vig Zinger so people shut up about him.

--

I'm find it quite funny just how many people are saying "I think izak is scummy................ BUT I am not unvoting Zinger because he claimed Third Party"

Here's the thing. Zinger probably is telling the truth now. He probably is town, and this was probably some fail gambit or something that completely backfired. He's most likely not scum, and the chance that he's actually third party and unnecessarily did all this D1 is also very, very small.

If you're going to vote for Zinger, tell me which part of this line of thinking you disagree with and why. If you're just going to repeat "he claimed Third Party" over and over, ad nauseum, then this discussion goes nowhere. I also don't want to hear any more about how "stupid" it was for him to do; it was stupid to do as
any alignment
, and being stupid isn't a tell of any sort.

People just need to go back to actually scum hunting.

Also, izak needs more pressure.

btw, the thing with izak's ISO is that you don't really get a good grasp of why he's scummy just from going through it. Fact is, he's been ignoring a large majority of the game while doing very little scum hunting and picking and choosing easy things to respond to (sort of similar to active lurking).

killer wrote:Overall, I got the feeling izak's
noooooottttt really
trying to scumhunt.

QFT

zinger wrote:As for my full claim: I am what I said, a regular town jailkeeper.

OK.

Cool.

So, you gonna do anything or just complain about egos all game?
David Xanatos
David Xanatos
Mafia Scum
David Xanatos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #742 (ISO) » Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:35 pm

Post by David Xanatos »

I'm not going to unvote Zinger yet because as a player, he's openly lied to town, and in doing so, assuming he is telling the truth (which I still have doubts on), has revealed a Town power role with little to no reason.
~ David Xanatos ~

izakthegoomba
Junpei
Junpei
Jack of All Trades
Junpei
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #743 (ISO) » Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:51 pm

Post by Junpei »

Silverdrummer doesn't think that he has any responsibility for what his other head did. Aha...ahahHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Sorry but that don't fly. Contribute in other ways, I don't even care about the Pine vote anymore, be open in your reads. And don't give me the "GOTTA CONSULT THE HEAD HURR HE'S MIA" because your other head got cut off. Act independent because obviously your other head is too.

Everything that can be said about zinger has been said, so there is no argument I can form that you haven't already read. If by some crazy logic you still think he's probable town then I cannot convince you.

David Xanatos
David Xanatos
Mafia Scum
David Xanatos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #744 (ISO) » Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:55 pm

Post by David Xanatos »

Hit post too early, meant to hit Preview so I could get onto the more detailed posting screen..

His play in general has been based entirely around deception until this point, no matter what his alignment turns out to be.. I'm inclined to cite "The Boy who cried Wolf" to be honest.. he claims neutral JK, then Town Doc, then Neutral JK again, and now Town JK.. at this point, frankly I don't see why we should believe the claim anymore..

In addition, even before he claimed "self" he even responded to an inquiry as to why he was holding his opinions back with "And if I'm not Town?"

I won't even touch on the "elitist" tirade, as I've not been around long enough to have any serious views on it, but it's a rather glaring red rag to a bull.. so to speak.. insulting an entire community isn't exactly going to help the game.
~ David Xanatos ~

izakthegoomba
ZeL1nK
ZeL1nK
Goon
ZeL1nK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #745 (ISO) » Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:04 pm

Post by ZeL1nK »

junpei wrote:If by some crazy logic you still think he's probable town then I cannot convince you.

How is anything I said "crazy logic"?

Which parts of my reasoning do you disagree with?

^ Same question to David.
David Xanatos
David Xanatos
Mafia Scum
David Xanatos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #746 (ISO) » Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:32 pm

Post by David Xanatos »

Personally, I don't believe that this is the sort of thing Scum/third party would never do.. especially newbie Scum, thinking they can avoid a lynch for the rest of the game and simultaniously explain the lack of nightkills on them.. I don't believe that anyone would honestly miss the glaring holes in logic around the fact that a claimed jailkeeper is inherently bad for both sides (Town as it means Scum know a PR, and Scum as there's either someone running interference, or a target that's being watched all the time.. I played JK last game, and knowing that my ability blocked the NK meant I would be able to target those I was suspicious of, and if the kill went through, we had a confirmed Townie), especially a self aligned one.. (No loyalty to Town, no reason to declare confirmed Townies, for fear of angering Scum, no loyalty to Scum, and can interfere with the NK), and so if he was by some miracle 3rd party/town, Scum would gib him night one regardless. It's that thought that's making me very cautious about a potential Vig on him, as I have in the back of my mind something like bomb, or another role that'll do something negative if they're visited at night..

At the very least, he provides a major distraction for Town, and I believe we will learn more from him flipping than we'll get if he glides through.

And for the record, my top three right now are Zinger, Izak and Silver, Zinger for reasons I've outlined, Izak for reasons I've outlined, and Silver because of the apparent feud between heads, it seems a little staged, crass as that may sound. MoI put it rather squarely in a nutshell in post #687.

NB: Silver is somewhat lower than the first two though..

I was incredibly suspicious of the Vifam slot until the replacement.. Junpei seems rather Town to me, as does Magna. I'm leaning Town on Admiral too, but I'm somewhat baffled by his vote on Junpei.. I can understand residual suspicion from Vifam, but is there anything in particular from Junpei you've found scummy?

I'm still mostly null on others.. but I felt I should put down my thoughts, since I'm asking others to clarify theirs.
~ David Xanatos ~

izakthegoomba
David Xanatos
David Xanatos
Mafia Scum
David Xanatos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #747 (ISO) » Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:33 pm

Post by David Xanatos »

And on that note, I'm going to grab some sleep. Have a good one everyone.
~ David Xanatos ~

izakthegoomba
vollkan
vollkan
The Interrogator
vollkan
The Interrogator
The Interrogator

Post Post #748 (ISO) » Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:51 pm

Post by vollkan »

ZeL1nK wrote:Actually it is totally different, because being a SK is actually a believable role. Being a self-aligned Jailkeeper with a lyncher-esque win-con? Nope.

All of the reasoning for the Zinger lynch gets demolished by one simple fact: Zinger is a dumbass. He is so much more likely to do this as town than as any other alignment.

Which is why I think he should just be replaced or ignored until he gets replaced.

As I've said, neutral JKs have been around before. The role he claimed is highly implausible, yes, but it does NOT follow from that that he is more likely town. For one thing, he could just be ordinary scum, or, as I think is most likely, he is lying about his powers.

Now, I think it's obvious that Zinger is a VI. However, he has claimed an anti-town role. On your reasoning, our only option for dealing with him is to let him live and hope he gets tired of the abuse and asks for replacement - because, if we don't lynch him for claiming an anti-town role, we really can't lynch him for anything.

MOI wrote:
I’m going to give you a scenario that should help you explain why it is a scumtastic thing.

We have Player A. Player A votes for Player Z in a non-RVS fashion Day 1. Later in Day 1 Player A, in response to a question, says “I didn’t see the reasons for the wagon on Player Z at all”. Is Player A scummy for taking directly conflicting stances on Player Z?

Because regardless of whether you are a hydra or not you are one player – Player A. You as a slot are judged by the same standards as any other slot. You don’t get special dispensation to post in a dissonant manner in thread just because you are a Hydra.

You have conflicts between the heads? Resolve them in QT.

/agree

This is one aspect of hydras that I hate. I've been a hydra head myself in the past, and I refused to make the heads separate (as in, signing off as different players). The analogy to the hydra is actually unfortunate, because a hydra player is meant to be of ONE MIND. Otherwise, playing as a hydra is effectively a massive advantage since it allows you to get away with holding inconsistent opinions - and analysing contradictions is pretty much a fundamental element of most people's scumhunting.

MOI wrote:
I've been Neighborized by two seperate players today. Both have claimed the same mechanics behind how they Neighborize.

I've come to the conclusion that it is unlikely as heck that both are Town. One may be Third Party. One may be Scum. Both might be Scum.

Discuss the ramifications ...

Too much setup speculation involved. Two town neighbourisers seems unlikely in the abstract, but this is a theme game so I think it's best to suspend disbeleif (ie. not assume one of them is prob-scum). Though, you're in the best position to judge their alignments.

Zinger wrote:
I don't care if MS.net is supposedly the best mafia forums around, the people here (and I know I am generalizing, there are obvious people here who don't fit that persona) have given me a horrible first impression of it. Just because you are a member of the most prestigious mafia forums and you've been here for years and can quote theory out the wazoo doesn't make you any better than the noob who started playing his first game 2 hours ago. I'm not just talking for myself either, as I usually don't care when somebody is a dick to me, but I can't stand watching people 'bully' others.

/disagree

This isn't strictly game relevant, but it needs to be said. If you start playing soccer, and kick the ball into the wrong goalposts, you are "doing it wrong", and any other player would be justified in getting angry at you for it. It's the same situation here. Obviously, there is a greater variety of ways that you can play mafia than many other games, but the reality is that, from a theory standpoint, certain modes of play are far superior (in the sense of likely to advance a win con) than others.

The "it's just a game" excuse really doesn't wash when you take into account the fact that for those of us who have a serious commitment to this game, it can be something like three hours a day stretching over a period of months per game. Surely you can see why we get annoyed when we see a newcomer not taking the game seriously and, effectively, causing us to waste our time. It's not that the people on MS.net are more arrogant or bullying, it's that we take the game far more seriously than other sites.

Zel wrote:
Here's the thing. Zinger probably is telling the truth now. He probably is town, and this was probably some fail gambit or something that completely backfired. He's most likely not scum, and the chance that he's actually third party and unnecessarily did all this D1 is also very, very small.

If you're going to vote for Zinger, tell me which part of this line of thinking you disagree with and why. If you're just going to repeat "he claimed Third Party" over and over, ad nauseum, then this discussion goes nowhere. I also don't want to hear any more about how "stupid" it was for him to do; it was stupid to do as any alignment, and being stupid isn't a tell of any sort.

See above.
Junpei
Junpei
Jack of All Trades
Junpei
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #749 (ISO) » Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:06 pm

Post by Junpei »

Basically Zel1nk, his play makes zero sense as town as well. The only real explanation is that he was a gambitting scum or third party whose wifom went horribly wrong. These things happen.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”