Ironhead
Ironhead
Goon
Ironhead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1350 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:47 pm

Post by Ironhead »

xvart wrote:At this point I think it is safe to say that Secret Project is scum.

I agree. Let's lynch him!
Soben
Soben
Goon
Soben
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1351 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:26 pm

Post by Soben »

Welcome Xvart and thank you very much for replacing into a game this deep in however you have replaced into a slot I'm relatively confident is scum, there's a lot I want you to respond to however I'll let you finish your reading and catching up first.

It's no secret that recently Scumhunter has taken over the posting duties and it's because this game has made me beyond agitated and frustrated by Mastins complete inability to understand his incorrectness of his read despite other players constantly repeating so and your logic and reasoning being highly contradictory, an example of this being statement that TWIE is town because SP had a town-read on him and died while SP also had a town-read on us.

Yoshi, I don't disagree that in the interest of preserving our power roles a lynch needs to occur on one of the VT claims however I would state that the ultimate aim of a lynch should always be to lynch mafia therefore there's no reason to completely blind ourselves of all options and just tunnel between them when it's possible they both might be town although it's not the opinion that Scumhunter or myself current hold (Scumhunter believes CC is mafia while I have a growing town-read on him and the opposite is the case for Ald).

Post #1275 by Mastin: We've already discussed this however I'll do it again for completeness sake, the speed of the wagon on CC is near meaningless with the lack of remaining scum and the way that it was formed, furthermore you continue to mention that you have multiple strong town reads on the wagon which should again show you that the wagons occurance is null. I am still waiting for your explaination on TWIE town which you've been stating you'll go into multiple times.

Mastin wrote: There's not that much (per page) to say about Ald for pretty much the entire game, because (quite frankly) he hasn't been around for almost the entire game. (Lurking, and when he comes in, it's active lurking. His lurking is self-evident. His active-lurking, well, just wait for the case to be finished.)

Do you believe lurking is a scum-tell on it's own or does the lurking need to be active for you to consider it a scum-tell? 2. How strong a scum-tell do you consider constant active lurking to be?

Mastin wrote: Let me ask you all this: does anyone here disagree with WormyKrew having put one scumbuddy in the town section, and one scumbuddy in the scum section? (Split/Scumhunter/Soben and Gerhard/Captain are both in the scum section.)

The logic you're attempting to push here is that "Scum never put their partner in their null lists" when if anything that's where mafia place their partners the most furthermore the fact that you're actually attempting to use this to be the center of what your reads revolve around should set of alarm bells in your own head telling you that you need to step back and reevaluate.

Mastin wrote: This is the polar opposite of the truth, and Ald of all people should know this. It's backwards--the people less interested in reading the thread aren't scum. They're town, who're bored. AKA, VTs. (Which fits perfectly with Captain's roleclaim--the slot was playing like a VT. As Secret pointed out, this applied to Captain just as much as Gerhard.) See also: Jily, a perfect example. She wasn't lying when she said she is more interested in the games where she's scum. And if you doubt that's enough, you can also look into me, and realize that this was close to MY belief as well. I put more attention into interesting games. And while if I was under heavy pressure (AKA, close to being lynched), a town-game would be interesting to me, quite frankly, the scum games held my interest a lot more frequently. It's a frequent town-tell.

I fully understand where you're coming from here and it's incorrect, for instance read my completed games, I'm highly interested and active as town whereas mafia I don't prod-dodge so to speak however my lack of interest and refrainment from posting content is highly evident another major example would be looking at Superhero mafia in which ALL of the lurkers in the game were mafia, no I'm not kidding go look for yourself all (6?) mafia were lurkers.

Going to take a short break, I'll continue in a few hours.
Soben
Soben
Goon
Soben
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1352 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:50 pm

Post by Soben »

Alright, I lied going to get through another section before I take my break.

Mastin wrote: Soben's post I'm quite frankly ignoring. Skimmed it, saw nothing which I felt I needed to address, seeing as Soben's a scum-read of mine and it'd be a waste of time trying to convince my scum-read that they're scum.

You do realize how insulting and anti-town this is correct? You're stating that you're openly paying less attention to our posts for the sole reason that you suspect us whereas the fact you suspect us should lead you to want to focus and respond to our points to either confirm or disprove your suspicion of us.

Mastin wrote: Soben (scumbuddy for a reason!) has shown exactly why Ald could be scum. (In other words, IF Soben were town, they'd be willing to lynch Ald as well.)

Had you actually read our posts (See above quote) you would have noticed that we're having massive difference in opinion at the moment, I'm very comfortable voting Ald right now (I wouldn't say I'm certain he would flip scum however over the alternate lynch choice for today I see him much more likely to flip mafia) whereas Soben still has a strong (Though reducing in strength the longer I yell at him) scum-read on CC.

Mastin wrote: (In respons to my replace in reads) You know, stuff like this really shouldn't have fooled me before. It's stuff which looks like amazing content, brilliant, in fact. I definitely thought so at the time. But man. On a re-read, I realize just what a load of junk this actually was.

Alright, if you want to attempt to call my thoughts junk you're going to have to elaborate what about my thoughts were "junk".

Mastin wrote: 1: reads as slight deflection away from WormyKrew. 2: trying to distract me from my cases at the time. 3: Gut. ("...That's all you can think of?" Yeah, sometimes, believe it or not, certain words which I don't have any logical reason to be suspicious of...still feel suspicious. And those incidents are, quite simply put, Gut. There's more in here to suspect than the deflection and distraction, but I don't know what. Hence, I have to say that it's Gut.)

1. A defection would involve attempting to move your time away from WormyKrew when I actually constantly asked you to present a case or a list of reasons for why you suspected WormyKrew. 2. Read (1), I constantly reminded you that I wanted to see these cases.

Mastin wrote: Blatant WormyKrew defense, through and through.

I've never denied that I defended Wormy, I had a town-read on Wormy which I explained in detail however the fact that you seem to state that CC's defence and town-read of Wormy D1 make him town but us scum should show you that you're in confirmation bias right now.

Mastin wrote: For the record, Secret opposed the TWIE lynch. This (and the fact that TWIE got to L-1) is all you need to know for TWIE-town. It was a horribad reason to jump on, pinning the blame on someone who hadn't even been walling that much, and rushes the day, urging people to lynch TWIE quickly. (Sound familiar? It should, because that's the exact same thing which people are doing with Captain.)

I fail to see how a player getting to L-1 can be considered as a town-tell especially when them getting to L-1 was highly justified furthermore you're continuing to be selective in which of SPs reads are correct or not must I remind you that SP was insistent that we were town as well. The fact a particular player dies doesn't mean that their reads are all correct, it doesn't even mean that any of their reads are correct, they're multiple reasons for someone to be shot including them being viewed as unlynchable or them being suspected to be a power-role.
xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1353 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:24 pm

Post by xvart »

Through page 26. I'm going to try and finish reading D1 before going to bed. CC is most likely scum, too.
I only read quote walls.

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"
xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1354 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:25 pm

Post by xvart »

Shit, just looked up when D2 starts... Not sure if that's going to happen.
I only read quote walls.

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #1355 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:30 pm

Post by mastin2 »

I'll save 1189 for later. It's pretty much the scummiest of Ald's scum posts, in the top three. (The weakest of the top three is the first post I said "I'll come back to". Which I will. I'm just saving those which're the best and most time-consuming for last.)

Appeal to ridicule, fluff, pointless scum post.

Jily suspicion is not town-motivated.

One of THE most important posts for Ald being scum, is actually a post by Soben. It's the post which finally pushed me into solidifying my reads, the thing which eventually convinced me of my scumteam. It's the horrendously-scummy 1204. Particularly, the second paragraph.

I have to agree with Mastin, Post #1189 by Alduskkel was all over the place. It involved him pointing out decently strong town-tells from Alex and Yoshi and then progressing to cast a level of suspicion and questioning upon them later in the post along with a vote placed on Alex with a real lack of reasoning for the change of mind. I fail to understand what he attempts to gain by linking WK and SP and stating that there was a lack of hard interactions between them because there very clearly was furthermore he avoids taking any real stances on the more active or vocal players in the game and progresses to FoS'ing certain lurkers which is reasonable if he can explain how their level of lurking or contentless posting is a scum-tell but isn't for others such as Elsa or TWIE. With all that said I don't find the post particulary scummy, just bad and I'm uneasy with any consideration of a quicklynch when content is actually starting to pick up in the thread.
He presents a lot of points against Ald, wording things pretty well. He gives a lot of reasons why Ald makes perfect sense as sum. And yet, doesn't think it's particularly scummy. And calls his lynch a quicklynch. When 1: it had built up over the whole day, and 2: WE WERE FREAKIN' THREE DAYS FROM THE ORIGINAL DEADLINE, THEN.

Ald wrote:Since jilynne has claimed to be 1-shot that means that even if we nail a Mafia RB she still can't prove her role to us.
Scumslip. Major, MAJOR scumslip. Ald KNOWS there's a real RB. Note that he's calling Jily scum, and even if they nailed an RB, Jily couldn't prove herself. When the only evidence of an RB so far comes from Jily. And if an RB were found, it'd have to be her partner. It all gives MAJOR scum-points to Ald. (How did I miss this before?)

There's also
You don't know?
Scum tone.

This is quite possibly because he knew she was scum and wanted to get town points if ever she was killed. Or maybe because he knew she was faking it he perceived her as more scummy and continued to pursue her in that faux town mindset.
Or, Occam's Razor, WormyKrew was scum pushing a mislynch EXACTLY the same way Ald has been.

They're one of the more rare roles, I think.
Quite false; limited-shot vigilantes seem to appear in pretty much every-other game I play in. (Every-third at WORST.)

Ald pushing a Jily suspicion reeks of scum trying to get in a desperate mislynch, since there's no town motivation.

The post also contains a ton of Soben interactions, and they're quite condemning.

Not a town way of going about suspicion. He tries to take the best of both sides, leaves open his options, he tries to defend his actions, he tries to justify his weak stance, he doesn't go into specific names, calling out a vague suspicion not followed through on...you get the idea. Pure scum post, with pure scum Motive.

I'm sorry I am not giving more, but it's 3:30 am. I'm getting tired. (Tomorrow when I return will be 24 hours left.
Please.
PLEASE.

An Ald lynch.
Not a No-Lynch,
Not a Captain lynch.

I want a Perfect Game, dang it!)
My academy.
"...You have a blog?!?" (Yes, I do. Click.)
Agnigi
, 13p Mini Theme sequel to Gistou, is in design and could use reviewers!
wierdalexv
wierdalexv
Mafia Scum
wierdalexv
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1356 (ISO) » Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:56 am

Post by wierdalexv »

Mastin, I don't think that's a scumslip. In fact, he's right. She no longer can use her ability, the Mod even said so earlier that if a 1-Shot ability is RBed, the ability is lost and cannot be reused.

The post you brought up that you say 'Convinced you of your scumteam' looks more like a difference in opinions then a scumtell. There's a difference between Bad and Scummy posts, and the one they brought up could be interpreted either way.

I'm still not finished with the ISOs, but I think I'll work on it right now.
I'm back, sort of. Not a lot of free time to play, but I'm planning to be modding some mish mash and stuff this winter.

Eragon Mafia, a 17-Player Large Theme, will be coming to the large theme queue soon(ish) if all goes well. If you're interested, PM me to pre-in.
wierdalexv
wierdalexv
Mafia Scum
wierdalexv
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1357 (ISO) » Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:38 am

Post by wierdalexv »

'K, I lied (actually, I just forgot, but whatever). I'm only starting the ISO right now.
I'm back, sort of. Not a lot of free time to play, but I'm planning to be modding some mish mash and stuff this winter.

Eragon Mafia, a 17-Player Large Theme, will be coming to the large theme queue soon(ish) if all goes well. If you're interested, PM me to pre-in.
wierdalexv
wierdalexv
Mafia Scum
wierdalexv
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1358 (ISO) » Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:11 am

Post by wierdalexv »

Scumhunter, [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=3110221#p3110221]ISO #0[/url] wrote:Hi I'm replacing split. Got my role pm and I'll read and post my impressions this evening.
Nothing to say about this.

Scumhunter, [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=3110455#p3110455]ISO #1[/url] wrote:On page 4 currently, jily seems like obv town, votes on her are making me rage. Also Ironhead is town, and I suspect Secret Project. More to come.

Note to everyone about my playstyle: I usually fos pretty much the whole damn room at one point or another. Don't take it personal and it's not a scumtell from me. I usually end up at L-1 or L-2 in almost every game I'm in...Fosing lots of different people = pressure = interactions = getting reads + lynching scum.

More to come as I finish rereading and do some iso's on people of interest.
I don't really get any reads from this, on the FOS thing I don't really know what to think; it has both town and scum motivations.

Scumhunter, [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=3110517#p3110517]ISO #2[/url] wrote:Page 8 now. I want to rephrase my thoughts on Ironhead/Secret Project. I think Ironhead is right in the argument. This game is 100% about appeals to something. Appeals to logic, appeals to emotion, appeals to authority. All of those appeals can be used by BOTH scum and town. From Ironhead town pov, I can see him raging at Secret Project because from a quick read-through it looks like Secret Project is trying to "fos him" for appealing to logic, when in reality logic is the strongest part of the game.

Now, I don't really blame Secret Project for pointing out appeal to authority as a possible "scumtell". I don't view it as much of a scumtell as I view it as something that would be dangerous for a scum-sided player to have. If scum can establish their authority early on it can cause lots of problems for town for obvious reasons. I feel that this was what he was getting at maybe? The arrogance/appeal to authority/whatever you want to call it is in itself a big fat null tell though.

I think Ironhead vs Secret Project is very possibly Town v. Town and we shouldn't lynch either.

jilynne, essentially I believe you are town because I believe your newbie tells. People view your politeness and not wanting to pressure people as potential scum, but they are forgetting (or ignoring) the fact you are a teenage girl and your behavior very likely matches your personality. Derp. No offense intended. And yea, once you claimed it becomes even more obv that you are town.

On page 8, will post once ore on page 12 and then a recap. I'm doing this so you guys can see my thought process as I catch up.
I get an extremely strong townread from this post, it contains very good thoughts and scumhunting.

Scumhunter, [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=3110549#p3110549]ISO #3[/url] wrote:Eh, on Page 12, going to just power through this and post full reads at the end.

P12 thoughts:

Town: jily, ironhead, secret project, Darth Yoshi, gerhard krause/capt corporal,

Potential Scum:, sleepykrew, elsavonspielburg, monk

Everyone else no strong gut opinion of. Once again these are just first impressions may very well change after I look closer at my thoughts.
Again, not much to say here.

Scumhunter, [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=3110579#p3110579]ISO #4[/url] wrote:Derp = Fail.

jilynne, I was pointing out how it was massive fail for anyone to be voting you for being too polite. I thought it was pretty apparent that you were being sincere.

Also, I've finished reading and I'm pleased that I don't even have to change my slots vote. SleepyKrew is still my top suspect and a ton of my town reads are voting him. I feel good about the lynch. Will do a recap reads list in a couple hours. For now, I'm off to watch some baseball on my couch with a beer.
I get a gut-town from this post, for whatever reason. I think it's something about the fist lines to Jily.

Scumhunter, [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=3110682#p3110682]ISO #5[/url] wrote:Town reads (from strongest to weakest): jilynne1991, ironhead, secret project, darth yoshi, captain corporal (much of this is based on my read on gerhard), mastin2
Very Slightly leaning town/null: weirdalexv, Monk
Very Slightly leaning scum/null: Aldusskel, TheWayitEnds
Scum reads (from strongest to weakest): WormyKrew, ElsaVonSpielburg (lurking is a scumtell from her imo)
I don't have anything to say here.

Scumhunter, [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=3110749#p3110749]ISO #6[/url] wrote:Age isn't an excuse, but no one specific behavior is necessarily scummy either. jilynne is playing a good game precisely because she is being obv town. I know some people will disagree with me on this, but appearing town really should be town's #1 priority. This is even more important than being highly skilled at finding scum in my opinion.

The most common fail that costs town games is that sometimes people are so quick to attribute classic scumtells "OMGUS, aTe, vote-hopping, being careful not to piss people off, etc." as necessarily indicative of the player who committed that action to be scum. Each player needs to be judged on whether their own playing style is sincere. There is no correct way to play and just as people in this game are different, their actions need to be judged differently. A town tell from one player maybe a scumtell from another player and vice-versa.
This post has pure town motivation...

Scumhunter, [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=3111007#p3111007]ISO #7[/url] wrote:Well, I'm glad you guys think I'm town. I hate being scum and I was afraid that replacing in I might get scum since scum seem to replace out more often than town, but alas I was lucky this time.

@Mastin, why do you think DarthYoshi is scum, don't really agree with that assessment.
...But something rubs me the wrong way about that first line. There's something off there.

This doesn't indicate alignment, it's just a response to Jily saying that this game has too much WIFOM.

Scumhunter, [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=3111111#p3111111]ISO #9[/url] wrote:Secret Project you have been off all game, why change that now ;)
This also rubs me the wrong way. I don't like this response, for some reason.

Scumhunter, [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=3111519#p3111519]ISO #10[/url] wrote:
Elsa von Spielburg wrote:
Scumhunter wrote:Town reads (from strongest to weakest): jilynne1991, ironhead, secret project, darth yoshi, captain corporal (much of this is based on my read on gerhard), mastin2
Very Slightly leaning town/null: weirdalexv, Monk
Very Slightly leaning scum/null: Aldusskel, TheWayitEnds
Scum reads (from strongest to weakest): WormyKrew, ElsaVonSpielburg (lurking is a scumtell from her imo)

You've had one game with me. Where I was town. Not a whole lot to go off of using a meta argument. Also, graduating this week, remember?

Despite that, I agree that you're giving a town vibe in your initial set of posts.

Yes, I know its just one game. You were obv town in it though. This game, not so much. Early on you even admitted your play style as scum is fail/lurk. Upon reread, I feel you have been lurking or at least not contributing up to the level you are capable of. It's day one but its the strongest thing I have at this point. There is plenty of time for you to change my opinion of you if you are in fact town.
This post looks somewhat town to me, mostly from tone.

Scumhunter, [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=3111683#p3111683]ISO #11[/url] wrote:mastin, Do you mean slip from Wormy? If so I think I do. I'm going to write up my full thoughts for my vote on Wormy when I get a chance.
Nothing here.

Scumhunter, [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=3111713#p3111713]ISO #12[/url] wrote:
WormyKrew wrote:First off, sorry for disappearing! I was traveling, but I have no idea why ear hasn't posted. I'm currently trying to get him to be more active, but you're stuck with me for now :P
So, a couple things.
1. I don't like what mastin is doing. He just comes in and takes charge. Please, get us that evidence you keep promising us. I will not follow you unless you build a proper case, and neither should anybody else.
2. Secret Project:
Use your QT more please. I don't like watching the two heads converse in thread, it just adds garbage to sift through later.

3. jil:

This is what I think of immediately when I think WormyKrew "slip". I'm not sure if "slip" is the right word, but it reads as uber scummy to me.

The awesomeness and the glory of a town-sided hydra is
being able to
post two different town perspectives in the game. That essentially lets two town-sided players share their thoughts. This is a great thing as it helps other townies get a town read on you (or at least on one of you). Basically the insistence on the hydras not contradicting itself is what makes me think you guys have scum thought process going on. Scum hydras worry about contradicting themselves, town hydras let their reads flow. A strong town read on even one half of a hydra can be very helpful...Another example of this type of behavior below. Is this what you were thinking of Mastin?

WormyKrew wrote:First off, sorry for posting on the wrong account in 105.
I assure you, we won't use two heads as an excuse for inconsistencies. We discuss things thoroughly in our QT. This is why our vote remains on jil. Am I missing anything?
jil, that is absolutely ridiculous what you said. It screams desperate newbscum.
As you will note, I've been making the majority of the posts. That's because I'm better at generating discussion, and ear is better at picking up on little things that I missed. So expect me to address broad subjects and ear to nitpick.
However, we will discuss it over QT, and there will be no contradictions
I see town motivation in this post. Good scumhunting here.

Scumhunter, [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=3111716#p3111716]ISO #13[/url] wrote:@ jil, you just flipped scum in one of your games...Are you still claiming to not know what a QT is?

@Elsa, to clarify in the other game we were in you weren't the most prolific poster either and you used the whole graduation dealio as an excuse there, which is totally legit. Life takes precedence over forum mafia obviously. My suspicion on you is not so much because of the inactivity as much as it is the lack of meaningful things you say when you do post imo.
I get a mostly-gut townread on this post.

Scumhunter, [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=3111748#p3111748]ISO #14[/url] wrote:Mastin: "looking town" (aka the quotes implying that looking town is a fake process for them this game?)

Meh.
@WormyKrew, my vote isn't set in stone. It's d1 after all. I wouldn't mind going after a lurker that could be a liability later.
What are your thoughts on TheWayItEnds? Oh and can you explain your town read on Aldusskel?
I want to include what I say in the next post to this post, too.

Scumhunter, [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=3111845#p3111845]ISO #15[/url] wrote:It's nitpicking wierdalex. I was just trying to guess what Mastin was thinking on how he thoughtWormy slipped. The more I think about it the less I like the lynch on Wormy tbh. When I thought about it some more I don't think the case on Wormy is super strong at the moment.

I'm going to go ahead and
unvote
to give myself some time to ponder on Wormy's alignment. (Warning: I tend to vote all over the place)

The three people I want opinions on the most right now:
-Elsa
-TheWayItEnds
-Aldusskel
Could
be scum unvoting a partner. I'll have to think about this one, and look at the number of votes WK had at the time.

Nothing here.

This is Soben, but posted under the regular account.

FINALLY DONE WITH SCUMHUNTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Overall, I get mostly town-motivation with a little bit of both town and scum gut-reads. Town, I think.

Don't be expecting Soben up for a long while.

mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #1359 (ISO) » Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:04 pm

Post by mastin2 »

Alex.

24 hours.

And.
I.
Will.
NOT.
See.
Captain.
Lynched.

I'm not going to bed until I see Ald lynched.
My academy.
Agnigi
Soben
Soben
Goon
Soben
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1360 (ISO) » Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:14 pm

Post by Soben »

Unoffical Vote Count:
wierdalexv 3 (L-3) jilynne1991, Ironhead, Alduskkel.
Captain Corporal 2 (L-4) Darth Yoshi, Elsa Von Spielburg.
Alduskkel 3 (L-3) Mastin2, Twistedspoon, Wiredalexv.

Not Voting: TheWayItEnds, Soben, Captain

With 24 hours remaining we need to make sure a lynch occurs and we're not lynching Alex today, that's a no-brainer meaning Iron you need to move your vote and both Captain and TWIE need to place a vote. I'm going to have a conversation with Scumhunter later today but right now it's highly likely our vote will be placed on Alduskkel in a few hours from now.
Substrike22
Substrike22
Goon
Substrike22
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1361 (ISO) » Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:25 pm

Post by Substrike22 »

Current Votecount: Post 1360
7/20/11 9:17 pm PST
D 2.7

wierdalexv 3 (L-3) jilynne1991, Ironhead, Alduskkel,

Soben 0
Elsa von Spielburg 0
Captain Corporal 2 Darth Yoshi, Elsa Von Spielburg,
jilynne1991 0
Xvart 0
DarthYoshi 0
Twistedspoon 0
Ironhead 0
Alduskkel 3 (L-3) Mastin2, Twistedspoon, Wiredalexv,

Mastin2 0

V/LA's: Yoshi (Limited Access) through July 14th

Not Voting: Xvart, Soben, Captain Corporal,

Deadline is Friday, July 22nd, at 9:05 AM. (about 36 hours from this post)
Still working on finding a replacement for Jily. Night will last until a replacement is found, if one is not found beforehand.

With 11 alive it takes 6 to lynch.

Jily is in the process of being replaced.

Also, sincerest apologies for not having more regular votecounts over the past 24 hours, (even though, apparently, only two votes got switched.) the "food poisoning" I thought I have is turning out to be a full blown stomach flu, so I'm doing what I can.
Ironhead
Ironhead
Goon
Ironhead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1362 (ISO) » Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:34 pm

Post by Ironhead »

UNVOTE: WIERDALEXV
VOTE: CAPTAIN CORPORAL
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #1363 (ISO) » Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:49 pm

Post by mastin2 »

As I said.

I won't vote Captain.

Period. End of Discussion.

Not a thing in the world could convince me. Not arguing "better than a no lynch", not a cop claiming guilty on Captain, nothing.

It's Ald today. Pure and simple. I accept no alternatives.
My academy.
Agnigi
DarthYoshi
DarthYoshi
I am your Father
DarthYoshi
I am your Father
I am your Father

Post Post #1364 (ISO) » Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:00 pm

Post by DarthYoshi »

/shameless prod-dodge. And, welcome xvart. I will say my emphasis on the early votes way back when on D1 is because I think that, under the theory that RVS is never truly random, RVS can yield potential associative tells later on in the game--its usefulness is not limited to kicking the game off, which was why I was being so particular about ppl's voting motivations.

Sorry, everyone, I had some stuff come up IRL, and I just got a new newbie game to IC, so my MS.net priority was making sure the newbies could kick that game off okay. I'm back to being around and will have time to catch up more tomorrow. Mastin's stubbornness on CC's towniness is not entirely convincing to me, but really, at this point, with Ald disappearing yet again so close to deadline, I'm just as fine lynching him as I am lynching CC. Really, for me, they are of equal scumminess at this point and it is practically six of one, half dozen of another.

Unvote. Vote: Alduskkel.

@Mod: Sorry to hear you are ill--is there a backup mod you'd want to hand the reins to in case you need to focus entirely on getting better?
On hiatus from any new mafia commitments.
Jesus loves you. But that doesn't mean you're town.
James 2:13
Soben
Soben
Goon
Soben
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1365 (ISO) » Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:12 pm

Post by Soben »

Just had a conversation with Scumhunter and he's finally agreed with us placing our vote on Ald however both of us want to give Xvart some time to catch up and post in the thread before a lynch occurs as well as give Ald a last chance to post reads and his thoughts if he's town.

Consider this post the both of us openly stating that we would be willing to hammer Ald within 10 hours of the deadline.
DarthYoshi
DarthYoshi
I am your Father
DarthYoshi
I am your Father
I am your Father

Post Post #1366 (ISO) » Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:16 pm

Post by DarthYoshi »

Soben wrote:Just had a conversation with Scumhunter and he's finally agreed with us placing our vote on Ald however both of us want to give Xvart some time to catch up and post in the thread before a lynch occurs as well as give Ald a last chance to post reads and his thoughts if he's town.

Consider this post the both of us openly stating that we would be willing to hammer Ald within 10 hours of the deadline.

...and if the viable wagon turns out to be on CC and not on Ald? (albeit unlikely w/ 4 votes now on Ald, but still)
Substrike22
Substrike22
Goon
Substrike22
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1367 (ISO) » Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:36 pm

Post by Substrike22 »

Current Votecount: Post 1367
7/20/11 11:32 pm PST
D 2.9

wierdalexv 2 jilynne1991, Alduskkel
Soben 0
Elsa von Spielburg 0
Captain Corporal 2 Elsa Von Spielburg, Ironhead,
jilynne1991 0
Xvart 0
DarthYoshi 0
Twistedspoon 0
Ironhead 0
Alduskkel 4 (L-2) Mastin2, Twistedspoon, Wiredalexv, Darth Yoshi,

Mastin2 0

V/LA's: N/A

Not Voting: Xvart, Soben, Captain Corporal,

Deadline is Friday, July 22nd, at 9:05 AM. (about 33 hours from this post) Still working on finding a replacement for Jily. Night will last until a replacement is found, if one is not found beforehand.

With 11 alive it takes 6 to lynch.

Jily is in the process of being replaced.

@ Yoshi, Also I have no backup mod but I'm going to make sure I get you regular votecounts for the next 36 hours. Potentially long N2 unless someone finds me a jily replacement, anyways.
DarthYoshi
DarthYoshi
I am your Father
DarthYoshi
I am your Father
I am your Father

Post Post #1368 (ISO) » Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:38 pm

Post by DarthYoshi »

Thanks for your dedication to our silly little game, Substrike. :)
Substrike22
Substrike22
Goon
Substrike22
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1369 (ISO) » Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:39 pm

Post by Substrike22 »

DarthYoshi wrote:Thanks for your dedication to our silly little game, Substrike. :)

I live to serve. :p
Soben
Soben
Goon
Soben
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1370 (ISO) » Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:31 pm

Post by Soben »

DarthYoshi wrote:
...and if the viable wagon turns out to be on CC and not on Ald? (albeit unlikely w/ 4 votes now on Ald, but still)

NL is terribad. We'd definitely vote CC if the alternative was NL. Alex is such obv town, not really sure why there were votes on him in the first place. NL is terrible and I mean freaking terrible, but there is no chance in hell we'd vote Alex today not even to avoid NL. At this point, it appears we have decided to vote Ald. His disappearance near deadline has zapped any energy I have to convince R that we should vote CC instead.

Honestly, if it wasn't so late in the day I would definitely support an Elsa lynch. I actually think she and TWIE are actually the two people I'd want to lynch the most right now. Although, neither of those are happening today obviously. With regards to Elsa, iso her as a potential WK partner. Definitely possible. Still not seeing any town tells there.

It will be so freaking lolzy if Ald flips scum, just for the simple fact that mastin will probably STILL push on us tomorrow. R's rage will be so funny to watch. :]

Also Substrike, yes you pwn etc. :D
wierdalexv
wierdalexv
Mafia Scum
wierdalexv
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1371 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:56 am

Post by wierdalexv »

Agreed; I do not like the disappearance right before deadline. He's online, viewing this right now though, so he'll have to post or we'll know he's lurking.

wierdalexv
wierdalexv
Mafia Scum
wierdalexv
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1372 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:03 am

Post by wierdalexv »

>_>

Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1373 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:15 am

Post by Alduskkel »

Wall incoming. But it'll be a while.
CLICK HERE FOR THE ALDUSKKEL APPRECIATION PAGE
"i've only known aldus for four and a half months but if anything happened to him i would kill everyone in this room and then myself" -Datisi, March 28 2020
Soben
Soben
Goon
Soben
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1374 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:17 am

Post by Soben »

Ald, "a while", can't be too long as we have 24 hours to deadline here... :neutral:

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”