Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #300 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:55 am

Post by Fate »

Oh so you just voted to troll me while you read the thread.

HAR
FUCKIN
HAR
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:40 am

Post by mykonian »

Votecount

Farside22 (6): GhostWriter, Fate, Ellibereth, crypto, populartajo, Parabollocks
Ghostwriter (3): Regfan, a girl on the internet, Ythill
PopularTajo (1): Llamarble
Fate (): Farside22
Untrod Tripod (1): DrippingGoofball
Regfan (1): Untrod Tripod

Not voting (1): Porochaz

With 14 players, it's 8 to lynch
Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:42 am

Post by Fate »

So.

Close,

To.

Victory
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Ythill
Ythill
Fabio
Ythill
Fabio
Fabio

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:10 am

Post by Ythill »

far wrote:@Ythill: You going to hammer without a claim there?

Nope. Hint hint.

It has occurred to me that a Fate-DGB team is a possibility. She's off meta and he has no problem blaming it on her role, rather than defending her with DO NOT QUESTION MY AWESOMENESS. Setting up the TOLD YOU SO after her PR claim later. I'm not entirely convinced of this but it's something we should keep in mind.

Also, if GW and farside are scum together, then why no rally elsewhere from the third buddy? Srs question.
Record:
Town 10W/15L
Scum 4W/1L
Other 2W/2L
Newbie 1L

"So yeah, it is a sign from the angels." ~CooLDoG
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:26 pm

Post by farside22 »

For the love of God you people.

To all town:

Please if you going to fucking lynch me please ask the fucking following questions that Fate ignored

Why would Fate who has seen me switch votes with ease before and call me town, call me scum in this game?

Why would Fate call Regfan town and then agree to lynch him the next day when most of the time he defends his town read to the determent of the fucking town?

Why would fate ignored GW scum failing for newb tells and an easy fucking lynch.

Don't fucking believe his BS answers. Don't fucking believe him calling me off my pot.
When I flip fucking town lynch if fucking lying ass.

XOXOXOXOXO

Farside

PS: Don't forget to lynch GW he's lurking scum with Fate.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:28 pm

Post by farside22 »

Ythill wrote:
far wrote:@Ythill: You going to hammer without a claim there?

Nope. Hint hint.

I really don't want to claim. I'm at L-2 and your requesting I'll consider it for the sake of the town, but my role will get me lynched regardless and just cause more LOLOLOLOL BS from scum Fate and in all honesty I just don't feel like seeing it, dealing with it or caring.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Ellibereth
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Deus ex Machina

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:29 pm

Post by Ellibereth »

Far just claim -.-
FLASH OF GREEN
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:47 pm

Post by Porochaz »

I think Im okay with:

vote elli

I have not liked the way you have conducted yourself thus far, sir.
Mostly retired. Unless you ask or it's something interesting.
Ellibereth
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Deus ex Machina

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:51 pm

Post by Ellibereth »

Poro, we get that you're a jester already k?
FLASH OF GREEN
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:57 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Shush I have heard enough from you, fiend.
Mostly retired. Unless you ask or it's something interesting.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:07 pm

Post by farside22 »

Ellibereth wrote:Far just claim -.-

Why? I'm going to keep asking the question since I'm not at L-1.
Ythill
Ythill
Fabio
Ythill
Fabio
Fabio

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:11 pm

Post by Ythill »

far wrote:I really don't want to claim. I'm at L-2

My mistake. Carry on then.
Record:
Town 10W/15L
Scum 4W/1L
Other 2W/2L
Newbie 1L

Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:19 pm

Post by Fate »

Farside dead yet?
Ythill
Ythill
Fabio
Ythill
Fabio
Fabio

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:44 pm

Post by Ythill »

*checks pulse*

Nope.
Record:
Town 10W/15L
Scum 4W/1L
Other 2W/2L
Newbie 1L

Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:44 pm

Post by Fate »

This is getting ridiculous.

You're latest "LAWL DGB+FATE" gem is pretty fucking worrying too.
Ythill
Ythill
Fabio
Ythill
Fabio
Fabio

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:28 pm

Post by Ythill »

Probably even moreso if the two of you are scum with GW. But let's not get ahead of ourselves.

I'm rereading and taking notes. By page 4 farside is dynamic but very null. She's posting before coffee and not proofreading at all, which seems objectively townie, but there are problems too. Let's not kill her until I'm done, K?
Record:
Town 10W/15L
Scum 4W/1L
Other 2W/2L
Newbie 1L

Ythill
Ythill
Fabio
Ythill
Fabio
Fabio

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:32 pm

Post by Ythill »

Fuck I forgot that I don't give reasoning for towntells.

*facepalm*
Record:
Town 10W/15L
Scum 4W/1L
Other 2W/2L
Newbie 1L

Ythill
Ythill
Fabio
Ythill
Fabio
Fabio

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:17 pm

Post by Ythill »

At the top of page 9. No way we are lynching farside before GW.
Record:
Town 10W/15L
Scum 4W/1L
Other 2W/2L
Newbie 1L

Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:34 pm

Post by Regfan »

[quote="populartajo""]so at one point on the game you didnt have scum suspects which was precisely my point of you playing it safe and clearing influential people for nulltells.[/quote]
This isn't true at all, again as I've said read my very first fucking post and you'll see that I suspected GW then, yes there was a point in the game that my read on him decreased in strength however his recent postings have solidified it. I'll rephrase though, you stated you had a town-read on me earlier when I had defended Fate, what was this town-read based upon? Alright, lets make this easier, with the exception of difference in reasoning for our reads on Fate and to a degree Farside which of our reads reasoning are different?

Farside, I mentioned my reads in my previous post, if you actually suspected me you would be spending time to read my posts properly however it seems you're skimming because you haven't even attempted to respond to my response to your meta questioning. You seem to avoiding any response to me and you state that I was your strongest Fos previously however you've progressed onto saying you think Fate is mafia and GW is confirmed mafia while avoiding stating the reasoning behind the change of opinion or reduction of strength of your read on me.

Although I don't believe Farside has responded well to the pressure or bandwagon which has formed against her I still don't find her anywhere near as scummy as Ghost who is posting elsewhere while attempting to lurk this day phase out. On an unrelated note, I'm leaning strongly towards Parabollocks being town this game.
Ythill
Ythill
Fabio
Ythill
Fabio
Fabio

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:29 pm

Post by Ythill »

Done.

GW is the scummiest scum that ever scummed. Plus his cardflip is full of information and his wagon was a brief non-topic on the layover between Reg and far. We can play around and wagon other people if we want, but we are not lynching anyone except GW today. [/discussion]

Fate and agoti are tied for second scummiest. The former mainly because he has been chep-shotting farside into the ground in the face of actual evidence in the thread. The latter because her sexy ass and bad farside vs. GW drama are the only things of note. UT is in fourth, because his one contribution was buddying to me.

DGB, Llamar, Prozac, farside, and Reg are null but some are not far behind UT. Reg gets an extra mention here because he was scummy as fuck during the first 3-5 pages but has improved considerably and, if the trend continues, he will be town by tomorrow night. Elli, Tajo, and crypto are unequivocally town (which also means Llamar is scum or dumb).

I now have some things to speak to farside about...
Record:
Town 10W/15L
Scum 4W/1L
Other 2W/2L
Newbie 1L

Ythill
Ythill
Fabio
Ythill
Fabio
Fabio

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:42 pm

Post by Ythill »

@farside:
You are very dynamic this game. Though the numbers have you at null, you have more overall tells listed than any other player. I'd like you to address a few of my concerns. I shouldn't have to remind you that you are @ L-2 with a rabid wagon breathing down your neck, so you probably want to play it straight with me.

1) You have the third highest post count in this game behind (no surprise) myself and Fate. I've seen you as town before and you only post a lot in the late game when the pressure is on. Why are you playing differently here?

2) I asked you about meta and your read on me for a reason. Your answer made me suspicious. The last time we played together, you had a gut-driven town read on me that was unshakable and yet I was scum in that game. Why all the trust? Didn't learn your lesson? Or know I'm town because you are not?

3) In #274 you asked me if I was going to hammer without a claim, which seems to indicate that you think a claim will save you. In #305 you seem to indicate that your role has worth. However, #304 is the type of AtE that I'd expect from someone that expects to die immediately after claiming. This contradiction is the most bothersome thing about your play so far. Please explain it.
Record:
Town 10W/15L
Scum 4W/1L
Other 2W/2L
Newbie 1L

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:56 am

Post by farside22 »

regfan wrote:Farside, I mentioned my reads in my previous post, if you actually suspected me you would be spending time to read my posts properly however it seems you're skimming because you haven't even attempted to respond to my response to your meta questioning. You seem to avoiding any response to me and you state that I was your strongest Fos previously however you've progressed onto saying you think Fate is mafia and GW is confirmed mafia while avoiding stating the reasoning behind the change of opinion or reduction of strength of your read on me.

I thought you had a town read on Fate. Did I read that incorrectly? I already stated why GW is scum before I stated he was confirmed scum. Did you miss that in your read?
My reduction of my read on you......I still think your scummy, but I have a view based on Fate that reduced that. If your asking why I switched from you to GW as more likely scum go back, read what I said about his game play and then vote for him.

1) You have the third highest post count in this game behind (no surprise) myself and Fate. I've seen you as town before and you only post a lot in the late game when the pressure is on. Why are you playing differently here?

It depends on my schedule when or how often I can post these days. Some games I'm totally lost (Batt's game) so I post less. I thought I was pretty active early on with American Gods.
*shrug*
If something catches my attention I know I get excited and type more and when I get pissy I type more.

2) I asked you about meta and your read on me for a reason. Your answer made me suspicious. The last time we played together, you had a gut-driven town read on me that was unshakable and yet I was scum in that game. Why all the trust? Didn't learn your lesson? Or know I'm town because you are not?

2 things (1) the way you talked about Regfan was exactly how I felt at the time I read it. I tend to believe that if someone reads something the same way I do it comes from a town perspective.
(2) well this one is I think I might know your scum tell. Don't ask me what it is. I figured out a difference between the Old Folks game and American Gods (and no it's not the vote count analysis) that caught my attention. If I see it in another game I play with you down the road I'll bring it up then. I would like to catch you with your pants down one day as scum if what I caught is true or not.

3) In #274 you asked me if I was going to hammer without a claim, which seems to indicate that you think a claim will save you. In #305 you seem to indicate that your role has worth. However, #304 is the type of AtE that I'd expect from someone that expects to die immediately after claiming. This contradiction is the most bothersome thing about your play so far. Please explain it.

You were asking for a claim at L-2. I have a lot of people with the lalalalala I want to hammer and I was seeing what part of the crowd you were on.
Also if you were going to vote me I wanted you to tell me why as you still owed me an explanation. No I don't believe a claim will save me.
Once i'm at work I think about this game. I think about what people missed, what was said, what I think is going on in the game. Hell I dream about mafia. I'm a sick person.
So the first thing I do is respond with my thoughts I had in the day, then respond to what was said in the game.
I feel better getting my thoughts down first as I feel myself going nuts at work and not being able to post here while thinking.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:10 am

Post by farside22 »

GW is the scummiest scum that ever scummed. Plus his cardflip is full of information and his wagon was a brief non-topic on the layover between Reg and far. We can play around and wagon other people if we want, but we are not lynching anyone except GW today. [/discussion]

I would agree with GW or Fate to lynch today. As stated with GW his meta is completely off. He is more careful when he posted here. When I mention he goes ballistic. Total misinterprets the reasoning, OMGUS vote and vanishes without a trace.

Fate and agoti are tied for second scummiest. The former mainly because he has been chep-shotting farside into the ground in the face of actual evidence in the thread. The latter because her sexy ass and bad farside vs. GW drama are the only things of note. UT is in fourth, because his one contribution was buddying to me.

I still think AGOTI comes off as a VI. Fate comes off as manipulative, which is scummy. He's also avoid questions and I suspect that he knows if he answers with a lie I will pull the links off and if he tells the truth people will question why he found my switch scummy here.

Tajo is coming off more town. I do want to beat him with his own keyboard do to the tunneling on Regfan and some concerns I have, but he's making mention of DGB and reason.
Idk about Regfan. I feel like there is something off about him, but I'm pretty certain he is not scum with Fate. Regfan makes me twitch something horrible.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:19 am

Post by Fate »

You being done was not worth waiting for because you have me as SECOND scummiest.

That's makes all the rest of your reads laughable.

Farsides town because she posts before coffee?

Lawlz.

Farside wagon is a go
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:38 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

I detect claim stall potential.

VOTE: farside
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”