[Mini 1208] Mafia in the Scarlet Monastery (Over)

Friend
Friend
Mafia Scum
Friend
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #325 (ISO) » Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:44 pm

Post by Friend »

Reck wrote:Ellibereth is probably town, too. Parama less so,

What happened to "Parama is confirmed town?"

Elli, I'm town by the way so shut up.

I can see the McQueso thing coming from town, TBH. And Seacore acting like his lynch is gonna go through for sure troubles me.
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #326 (ISO) » Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:10 pm

Post by Parama »

unvote

I expect this thread to be on page 20 by the time I wake up tomorrow.
Show
Ever wanted a playlist full of a lot of music I really dig? Here you go.

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

I basically post like I'm always on twitter, ignore my spamminess.
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #327 (ISO) » Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:43 pm

Post by Fate »

I'll do my fucking best Parama.

My god Reck is SCUMSCUMSCUM.

Everything he DOES is scum motivated.

From the lame attempt to drop towntells "oh wut is /w I thought it was /r all this time rtolooolol"

to the SHIThunting he has done.

This man just won TEAM MAFIA by himself.

His reads this game, so far:
KiwiEagle for.... claiming VT?
Fate for... hes faking his town meta?
And now Brain for... fake vote hop?

Ellie that read is RVS SHIT. Town do that sort of bullshit ALL THE TIME, and you KNOW better.

You get your fucking ass on Reck scum I SWEAR TO ALL THINGS WEHAVE AN ALLIANCE HERE, AND I WAS HOPING YOUR SLOT WAS FUCKING TOWN AND WOULD BE ON IT.

What is so hard to lynch about Reckscum?

The fact that he "sounds townie?" THATS BECAUSEHES FUCKING GOOD AT SOUNDING TOWNIE>

LOOK AT HIS READS

LOOK AT HIS "SCUMHUTNING"

LOOK AT HIS REAL MOTIVATION BEHIND THE CLAIM.

FOR

FUCKS

SAKE
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #328 (ISO) » Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:45 pm

Post by Fate »

BrianMcQueso wrote:Firstly,
unvote Valern
. Random vote is over, let's get srs.

Holy crap Fate, do you really thinking talking in all caps all the time and and swearing and being an asshole is going to convince people you're right?

Seacore wrote:Unvote. Vote Reck

Fine, Fate. I'm willing to go with you on this.

Well shit, I guess it does work. I pity those agreeing with you because you're loud, not because they think you're right. Nevertheless, you can't spend all game attacking someone and then try to use "look, all they do is defend themselves" as justification.

You're being ridiculously single-minded. You're saying you're willing to lynch yourself if you're wrong, which is bull, because I can already see the Day2 all-caps lock "IT'S RETARDED TO WANT TO LYNCH ME FOR THAT YOU ASSHATS YOU ALL VOTED FOR HIM TOO" etc. etc. Saying you're willing to stake your life on it doesn't make you any more right.

Fate, other than Reck, name one person you think is scummy,
and why
. And if that reason is "because he's not voting for Reck" or "he's defending Reck", it doesn't count. And by "doesn't count" I mean I will lynch you. Stop tunneling off of nothing, and be the scumhunter you're demanding Reck should be. Your hyper-aggressive play is letting the scum sit quiet while you draw attention to yourself and Reck. Even if Reck is scum, you're letting his buddies hide.

Regardless of your alignment, your play is dangerous to the town.

--

Kiwi, do you understand why an early VT claim for no reason looks scummy? Simple yes or no question. Do you understand why talking about another game in this game is confusing and misleading? Do you also understand that if you keep saying "misrep" over and over (and over) it's going to lose all meaning?

You're a worthless fuck who shouldn't be telling ME how to play this game.

"oh trolol his buddies are hiding your play is dangerousssss"

What the fuck are you TALKING about? You act like I'm limiting discussion and allowing scum to skate and thats BULLSHIT. Reck is a scumlynch, a scumlynch DAY ONE IS FUCKING AWESOME for town. His buddies will be ON or OFF the wagon accordingly. Don't talk about shit when you're out of your league QUESO, this isn't 2004 we don't play like fucking TWATS anymore.
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #329 (ISO) » Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:48 pm

Post by Fate »

Brian, yuo know YOU are town, so Reck voting you should RAISE alarm especially for the shitreasons he's hopping onto your wagon for. My god Reck has easy hopped onto EVERY goddamn wagon there's been in such an easy fashion.

"oh look Kiwi's getting some heat HOP"
"oh Fate's gotten some heat from Hindu and others HOP"
"oh Brian looks like he scumslipped as caught by Ellie HOP"

This is not how town Reck approaches the game.

I don't give a fuck what "Lol Rapture over a year ago" meta defense Reck uses, I JUST SPENT THREE FUCKING MONTHS IN A QT WITH HIM ASSRAPING IN THREE DIFFERENT TOWNGAMES AND BEING A FORCE OF NATURE.

THIS GAME EVERY POST IS DESIGNED TO APPEAL TO EMOTIONS, SHOW TOWNIE FRUSTATION, WASTE TIME WITH CLAIMS, PRETEND IGNORANCE OF THE SET-UP, AND SOME LIGHT FAKEHUNTING IN THERE TO GET A VOTE DOWN.

AKA

EVERY POST IS COMING FROM SCUM.

SEACORE DON"T LET THEM FORCE YOU OFF THIS WAGON.

MY POINTS SOUND TRUE BECAUSE THEY ARE, YOU CAN FEEL IT IN YOUR SOUL.

BETWEEN THE LINES.

LETS LYNCH RECK.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #330 (ISO) » Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:50 pm

Post by Fate »

Friend wrote:
Reck wrote:Ellibereth is probably town, too. Parama less so,

What happened to "Parama is confirmed town?"

Elli, I'm town by the way so shut up.

I can see the McQueso thing coming from town, TBH. And Seacore acting like his lynch is gonna go through for sure troubles me.

BECAUSE RECK IS FUCKING SCUM

He wanted to buddy up to Parama so after the daykill he was like ZOMG PARAMA CONFTOWN.

Then that was shot down IMMEDIATELY because daykill =/= town.

He then went "oh well... yeah town."

Now he's decided to throw Parama down a couple pegs because he isn't being a force to reckon with (HAR FUCKING HAR), and is lurking, so he can get away with not buddying him for perhaps some suspicion later on.

What does this all mean again?

THAT RECK IS SCUM KTHX
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #331 (ISO) » Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:50 pm

Post by Fate »

Seacore wrote:Oops, forgot to actually do this

Unvote. Vote Brian

What the FUCK NO.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #332 (ISO) » Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:52 pm

Post by Fate »

Seacore wrote:If somebody can confirm #1 I'll switch to Brian immediately.

That's fucking stupid as hell.

"If Fate has never caught Reck scum I'll switch."

I've played in multiple games with him, I've played with him AS TOWN which is almost as important as catching someone as scum (even more so, because knowing how someone thinks as TOWN shows you a golden brick road to when they ARENT thinking like that), played with him AS SCUM as well so I know BOTH of his games from an inside QT perspective.

Get your ass off Brian, who is being wagonned for an RVS level tell "lol he forgot who his vote was on and lied about he is scumzors" HORSE SHIT.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #333 (ISO) » Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:11 pm

Post by Fate »

xRECKONERx wrote:Here's the thing:

#1) Fate hasn't caught Reckscum to the best of my knowledge, and in fact I can recall times Fate & I have been wrong about each other.

#2) We know how night actions work. IHSIB said they would be run generally the same as last game, which went as follows:
1 scum alive = nightkill
2 scum alive = ability
3 scum alive = better ability

One-shot anything doesn't fit in with that schema which is why I was more inclined to say Paramatown. Even last game, the votesteal ability I had worked once per day as long as three scum were alive IIRC.

#3) As I said, my ability is terrible. Just terrible. I hate it. Make me a VT for fuck's sake over this shit.

My god I mean LOOK at this.

#3: SCUMPLAINING about his ability. Seriously when do town that play on the level of Reck and myself and others COMPLAIN about their town role? TOWN is all about the day play, all about the scumhunting to experienced players like us.

SCUM is half about the night play, the role you get, the actions and manipulations.

RECK IS FOCUSING ON HIS ROLE AND HIS NIGHT PLAY. "WAAHA LOOK AT THIS SHITTY ROLE" designed TO GIVE OFF a frustrated townie look, AGAIN, the motive he had for making his post.

And then THIS:

xRECKONERx wrote:http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=16220 - Fate caught Reckamonic hydra scum here due to night abilities
http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=13933 - I was scum, Fate thought I was town
http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 79&start=0 - Fate & I were both town
http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=14393 - Fate & I were both town
http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 60&start=0 - Fate & I were both werewolves

That's all I remember off the top of my head, so my total game experience with Fate amounts to 60% us being the same faction, 20% him not catching me, 20% him catching me with night actions when I was in a hydra and lurked the entire game and really never posted or played

Good enough?

What part of this reads like he has ANY FUCKIN INTEREST in my alignment at all? The SOLE motivation of this post is: "here's fate reading me wrong, so fuck off and don't listen to his scumread on me. Don't lynch me kthx" and not ONE IOTA of him reading me, whether I could be SCUM because he's never seen me as scum before when he's town, or ANYTHING. In this post
Reck refers to me as though he knows I am town, and is focused solely on discrediting my read of him.

I could do this all night every night, and WILL DO SO until you fucks come around to the obvious scumbag that is RECKONER.
kiwieagle
kiwieagle
Mafia Scum
kiwieagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #334 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:56 am

Post by kiwieagle »

BrianMcQueso wrote:Firstly,
unvote Valern
. Random vote is over, let's get srs.

Holy crap Fate, do you really thinking talking in all caps all the time and and swearing and being an asshole is going to convince people you're right?

Seacore wrote:Unvote. Vote Reck

Fine, Fate. I'm willing to go with you on this.

Well shit, I guess it does work. I pity those agreeing with you because you're loud, not because they think you're right. Nevertheless, you can't spend all game attacking someone and then try to use "look, all they do is defend themselves" as justification.

You're being ridiculously single-minded. You're saying you're willing to lynch yourself if you're wrong, which is bull, because I can already see the Day2 all-caps lock "IT'S RETARDED TO WANT TO LYNCH ME FOR THAT YOU ASSHATS YOU ALL VOTED FOR HIM TOO" etc. etc. Saying you're willing to stake your life on it doesn't make you any more right.

Fate, other than Reck, name one person you think is scummy,
and why
. And if that reason is "because he's not voting for Reck" or "he's defending Reck", it doesn't count. And by "doesn't count" I mean I will lynch you. Stop tunneling off of nothing, and be the scumhunter you're demanding Reck should be. Your hyper-aggressive play is letting the scum sit quiet while you draw attention to yourself and Reck. Even if Reck is scum, you're letting his buddies hide.

Regardless of your alignment, your play is dangerous to the town.

--

Kiwi, do you understand why an early VT claim for no reason looks scummy? Simple yes or no question. Do you understand why talking about another game in this game is confusing and misleading? Do you also understand that if you keep saying "misrep" over and over (and over) it's going to lose all meaning?

To your 1st question:
Depends on the person / null point.

2nd question:
Yeah I get it. My bad.

3rd question:
Do you feel Seacore is misrepping me (y/n)?
Not never dead.
kiwieagle
kiwieagle
Mafia Scum
kiwieagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #335 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:03 am

Post by kiwieagle »

Starbuck wrote:Kiwi's claim with no pressure feels very odd to me. Parama really should have used his dayvig on this dude instead of RBT. He's seriously maiming my brain with his posts.

Holy crap, who is Seacore??? You, sir, are a comedic genius! I'm laughing my ass off at Post 138.

kiwieagle wrote:SO im confused whether the humans in Scarlet Monastery are accounted as alliance ingame?

A simple Google search could pull up the many sites that have Warcraft lore and databases to answer your question. Why not try and do some research?

kiwieagle wrote:Your repeating and repeating the same shit hoping someone actually reads.

Saying things like this does not help your case at all. How about responding to what he says rather than going with stupid quips like this?

As of late, it seems that the only contributions you've had are "No, you!!!" to Seacore. Some actual content rather than the whining that I'm reading would be much appreciated.

xRECKONERx wrote:Oh shit, I thought the whisper command was /r. My bad.

Don't be sorry. You aren't wrong. When someone whispers you, you can type /r to reply.

BrianMcQueso wrote:Do you also understand that if you keep saying "misrep" over and over (and over) it's going to lose all meaning?

QFTxINFINITY

I need to read the ReckvFate more in depth.

Hmmm....

To your first quote:
I did.
http://www.wowwiki.com/Scarlet_Crusade
There wasnt an exact answer.

To your second quote:
So I have not defended myself, is what your saying right?
Hmm
ISO me, if you wish.
I believe I have defended myself with something other than "no you"
Not never dead.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #336 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:28 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Still not responding to Fate unless he addresses my defense case.

I'm not reading his shit anyway when I have a hangover.
green shirt thursdays
Friend
Friend
Mafia Scum
Friend
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #337 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:32 am

Post by Friend »

Forgot why playing with the CAPS LOCKERS is such a bummer.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #338 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:52 am

Post by Fate »

I'm not going WALL TO WALL with you scum, that would devolve into a logic and semantic debate.

Instead ill continue pointing out how scummy your posts are, like how you've chosen to IGNORE a player unless they join you in antitown wall debates.

And that's your excuse to not provide content or engange with me in a townlike manner (aka figuring my alignment) INSTEAD YOU WANT TO ENGANGE WITH ME IN ARGUING AND DEFENDING YOURSELF.

TOTAL SCUMFUCKIN MINDSET
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #339 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:30 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Sure is breezy in here.
green shirt thursdays
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #340 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:31 am

Post by Fate »

Cheeky fuckin scumbag.

You think people won't see through this?

KEEPON KEEPINON
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #341 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:34 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

whoooooooooooooooosh
green shirt thursdays
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #342 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:26 pm

Post by Parama »

<_<
>_>

kiwi do you have a post restriction
Show

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

kiwieagle
kiwieagle
Mafia Scum
kiwieagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #343 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:28 pm

Post by kiwieagle »

Oh :3

Thats why you asked me in Reverse Mafia
Not never dead.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #344 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:30 pm

Post by Fate »

Parama I swear to god if you're caught up and your vote ISN'T on reckscum
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #345 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:34 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

green shirt thursdays
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #346 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:35 pm

Post by Parama »

I dunno about Reck. Ability name seems off but then again I think his screwing up the stuff makes more sense coming from town.
I dunno about you either. I hate how you're buddying up to me in every other post especially considering you usually yell at me every other post.
I actually have no clue about anything. This game is silly. I'm pretty much vanillized already anyways <_<
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Valern
Valern
Goon
Valern
Goon
Goon

Post Post #347 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:35 pm

Post by Valern »

Whoops, I completely forgot to mention
I'm V/LA this weekend

I'll catch up if I have time but I probably won't until Monday. Sorry!
l'enfer, c'est les autres
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #348 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:00 pm

Post by Fate »

Parama you dumbfuck, don't go all LAWLPARANOIDz on me now just because I schooled you in Team Mafia.

God it feels like just yesterday players would sheep me and go "this is optimal day one play when I'm unsure of my reads, but Fateis really confident about something"

WHERE ARE THOSE HUMBLE HEROES
BrianMcQueso
BrianMcQueso
My Wit is Broken
BrianMcQueso
My Wit is Broken
My Wit is Broken

Post Post #349 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:58 pm

Post by BrianMcQueso »

Friend wrote:Forgot why playing with the CAPS LOCKERS is such a bummer.

My thoughts exactly. I feel like there's an actual case buried in the caps-locked, swear-filled posts, but my brain hurts just trying to read them. But here's my attempt at translating Fate's case against Reck (please feel free to correct me, Fate, if I've misinterpreted)

(1) Reck is not playing to his town meta of starting off the game picking town reads.
(2) Reck unvoted Kiwieagle when (in Fate's words) he realized the wagon would make him look bad.
(3) Reck is not playing to his town meta by putting more emphasis on night actions
(4) Reck is not playing as a PR would be playing. (again here)
(5) Reck is trying to sound townly without actually hunting scum
(6) Reck is voting for me (BMQ), and I know I am town.

Firstly, I'm not a player that plays off meta. You can play that way if you like, and I won't hold it against you, but it's not something that will convince me personally. So I won't buy into (1) and (3).

(2) is a reasonable claim. I think the case against Kiwi is weak, and Reck unvoted Kiwi. You can read whatever motivation you'd like to into that (is it a weak wagon? or does he not want to make himself look bad by voting Kiwi?)

Likewise, (5) is another reasonable claim, but heavily based on opinion. I wouldn't hold this against Fate, but you either agree that Reck is trying to sound townly or you don't.

For (6), voting for me does not automatically make you scum. Townies vote for townies, it happens.

However, (4) is where the meat is. Fate's case that Reck isn't playing to the role he claims to be is an argument that has merit. Reck stirred up a full faction-claim from the town for what... a one-shot messenger role that can only interact with a small section of the town. I'd estimate 3 scum in the setup, leaving 10 town. It's a reasonable guess that those 10 town would be 5 Alliance and 5 Horde, give or take 1 person either way. Not including himself, that means there are 4-5 people that he can one-shot neighbor with, which is (a) a one-shot use of (b) a restricted target ability that (c) neighbors, which is a fundamentally weak ability. Reck says he wants to use it in a way to turn it into a pseudo-investigation. But as a role, it just seems very underpowered, hurting its legitimacy.

Reck, you know how I would have played your claimed role, if I had it? I would've kept my mouth shut, attempted a /w, and then based on my result (communication went through, blocked, whatever), I could then, the next day, openly ask that player "hey, are you Alliance or Horde?". If their answer contradicted the information I received, whammo, we've got a scum. I honestly don't see why you've dragged faction information out of everyone and drawn so much attention to yourself in an "investigative" role. You're trying to set yourself up like a pseudo-cop, but you're not playing like a cop. I have a sinking feeling that you're scum, and one of your powers is related to player faction.

The flavor of your claim ("/w") doesn't fit the flavor of other powers in the game. The claim itself seems so weak that it's hard to believe. And you're not playing to the investigative style you're claiming. Even if, on your best day, you're a one-shot cop, cops don't claim for no reason D1.
"Only a fool quotes himself." -BrianMcQueso

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”