Ythill
Ythill
Fabio
Ythill
Fabio
Fabio

Post Post #375 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:08 am

Post by Ythill »

Just now realizing exactly how much I've missed being town.
Record:
Town 10W/15L
Scum 4W/1L
Other 2W/2L
Newbie 1L

"So yeah, it is a sign from the angels." ~CooLDoG
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #376 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:38 am

Post by farside22 »

Ythill wrote:Also you will still RB even if you die.

See why you should not type at 4am.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #377 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:41 am

Post by Llamarble »

Ok, catching up.
crypto
crypto
Mafia Scum
crypto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #378 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:50 am

Post by crypto »

I'm here,
kinda V/LA this weekend
as I'm with relatives and stuff.
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #379 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:16 am

Post by Fate »

Were lynching GW again crypto, cool?
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #380 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:23 am

Post by GhostWriter »

Yeah, I've played very shitty this game. I honestly can't explain it. Maybe I overloaded myself, but I think I've handled more games than this. So, I cannot deny that I am today's lynch. I actually have provided reads on my own wagon and stuff already (someone said I hadn't), though I do need to update it. I haven't fought my wagon really mostly due to the fact that I've played shitty. And if I weren't me, I'd probably be voting me.

Farside is someone I sincerely find scummy. To the point where I'd resigned that if I was going to die, no matter what, either today or tomorrow, I'd try to take her down first. Scumflip or townflip from her, I'd be dead for either "bussing" or for sneaking out of today's lynch. She claims I freak out about meta, but my meta has shown that I do randomly neglect games at times, and I believe that's been pointed out before. Also, I'm not really super aggressive early on, and I don't know why she'd say my meta says that. Exceptions to that, of course, being when I think I've found an early slip up. And I actually did think I'd found one here, in this game. Thus why I got aggressive.
On her.
I did not state that I wouldn't OMGUS vote. I said I would if I really thought the person was scum. And I think she's scum, and voted her. What amuses me is her claims of me lurking, despite me not being the only one. Yeah, DGB gets mentioned, but it's DGB. Honestly, everyone's expecting signature-quoting levels of posts from her and she hasn't delivered that, so of course it'll look good to bring her up too.
Parabollocks
Parabollocks
Goon
Parabollocks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #381 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:54 am

Post by Parabollocks »

DrippingGoofball wrote:Are you guys really lynching GW because his posts are a tedious read?

we could lynch you instead if you want. :wink:

unvote

legit claim, still bad play, boo.

Vote: DGB
Town: 4-1
Scum: 0-1

Going under a mafia personality revelation, my meta will be fluxuating.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #382 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:59 am

Post by farside22 »

First lets take a look at a statement GW made when I brought up his meta

Ghost wrote:And the Farside pressure is good. Something doesn't feel right with her. It's this focus on meta with her, rather than staying in the here and now.

Now lets call hypocritical scum, hypocritically and panic scum for all his meta points prior to this statement:

ghost wrote:On top of that, scum Fate isn't quiet. I've said it before in some other game with Fate (I think it was SEMG): Regardless of your town meta on him, does it match a scum meta of him? If not, let it go. Not exact wording, but close enough to get the point across. I spent time trying to learn to read scum-Fate after losing to him once before, so I'm content to wait for him to show up before I make any read on him.

GhostWriter wrote:You're asking if he agrees with Reg's meta defense against the meta reasoning behind to wagon on Fate himself? Can I screenshot my assumption of the answer, and then post the image after Fate undoubtedly gives it?

gw wrote:Speaking of AGOTI, I'm reconsidering my stance on her. That vote on me is absolute shit. Also, looking at the the other Flash Mafia game she was in, she played on an overall better level of town play. Of the people on my wagon, she holds the highest likelihood of being scum.

Finally lets get to the start of the game and a few comments he made that were completely non-committal

ghost wrote:So instead of possibly unintentionally derailing that line of pressure, I went to look for someone else who would be viable for pressure. I considered AGOTI because I feel like her accusation against Farside is a misrep, however I also kinda agree with Farside that AGOTI seems kinda VI-ish, and I don't feel like dealing with that on page 3.

no stand

ghost wrote:Reg seemed to have reached the same conclusion as I had when I read through, and backed off the wagon, as well as challenging it. However, as noted already on this page, his town reads are kinda wonky. But that wagon has the pressure to take care of him, and I feel that adding my vote and/or voice to it will end up with accusations of "OMGUS", which throw a smokescreen, but end up being, ultimately, null, because town and scum would call it OMGUS.

wishy washy and fear

Oh and FTFR (for the fucking record) GW I stated the following about your meta:

Finally I took a few minutes to look into GhostWriter. He posting style is more antagonistic town game. I found this same thing in another game as well but I didn't get the link and I'm running late.
Here he is more careful about what he says and I suspect with the players in this game newbie type scum will do this.

rebuttal?
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #383 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:28 am

Post by Porochaz »

Can we get more votes on parabollocks because the more I see the more his name is apt.
Mostly retired. Unless you ask or it's something interesting.
Ythill
Ythill
Fabio
Ythill
Fabio
Fabio

Post Post #384 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:21 am

Post by Ythill »

No, we cannot get more votes on anyone but GW. Quit fuckin around, it's time to lynch.

Add #380 to the list of terribad GW posts.

Also, most of us should know that farside always focuses on meta in the early game. It's her meta. Heh.
Record:
Town 10W/15L
Scum 4W/1L
Other 2W/2L
Newbie 1L

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #385 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:04 am

Post by farside22 »

Ythill wrote:
Also, most of us should know that farside always focuses on meta in the early game. It's her meta. Heh.

You including Fate in this knowledge?

*whistles*

sorry that's my bitch side coming out.
Also add tajo to my list. Something he said about my role claim really sat badly with me.
Ythill
Ythill
Fabio
Ythill
Fabio
Fabio

Post Post #386 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:10 am

Post by Ythill »

If this is your bitch side then what was it when you fuck-you'd my good-morning? :P
Record:
Town 10W/15L
Scum 4W/1L
Other 2W/2L
Newbie 1L

GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #387 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:11 am

Post by GhostWriter »

farside22 wrote:Here he is more careful about what he says and I suspect with the players in this game newbie type scum will do this.

My own scum meta says otherwise: SE:V and Gorrad's Fav Fic.

On my wagon, Ythill and, assuming he gets on it, Tajo are most likely town. Tajo probably a bit more than Ythill. Just the vibes I'm getting from the way they're playing, and the way Tajo handled Farside's claim. AGOTI is best used as vig fodder, assuming we have one. Do not let her get to lylo. As town, she'll probably screw it up. As scum, she'll probably get lucky with the VI-card and let the other two screw each other over. Elli is probably scum. As for any scum off my wagon, I don't really know yet. You'll be on your own with that.
Ythill
Ythill
Fabio
Ythill
Fabio
Fabio

Post Post #388 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:12 am

Post by Ythill »

OMG he finally made a protown post.
Record:
Town 10W/15L
Scum 4W/1L
Other 2W/2L
Newbie 1L

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #389 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:19 am

Post by farside22 »

Ythill wrote:If this is your bitch side then what was it when you fuck-you'd my good-morning? :P

@GW: Lets see what I see from those compared to here are one liners with actual thoughts and not non-responses, wishy washy or fence sitting in the first 7 post I looked at both links.

Everything I pointed to was exactly that. Also the hypocritical call out and then OMGUS vote. And now we have the AtE post in 380.
Ythill
Ythill
Fabio
Ythill
Fabio
Fabio

Post Post #390 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:21 am

Post by Ythill »

I LOLed.
Record:
Town 10W/15L
Scum 4W/1L
Other 2W/2L
Newbie 1L

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #391 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:24 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

GW is town.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #392 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:24 am

Post by farside22 »

Ythill wrote:OMG he finally made a
protown
non-fence sitting post.

Fixed for you.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #393 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:25 am

Post by farside22 »

DrippingGoofball wrote:GW is town.

Who's scum?
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #394 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:36 am

Post by mykonian »

Votecount

Ghostwriter (6): Regfan, a girl on the internet, Ythill, Ellibereth, Fate, Farside22
Farside22 (3): GhostWriter, crypto, populartajo
PopularTajo (1): Llamarble
DrippingGoofball (1): Parabollocks
Regfan (1): Untrod Tripod
Parabollocks (1): Porochaz

Not voting (1): DrippingGoofball

With 14 players, it's 8 to lynch

Prodded AGOTI and UT.

I'm currently having some computer problems. This shouldn't affect my activity, but if it does, you know why.
Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #395 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:51 am

Post by farside22 »

Am I the only person who noticed that GW's last post before coming in here and questioning my claim was when he voted me on Tuesday and has yet to explain why I'm scummy.
All the sudden votes pop up and here is again and you DGB want to call him town!?

Seriously girl pass the crack pipe over to AGOTI maybe it will help her out.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #396 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:14 am

Post by Porochaz »

Ythill wrote:No, we cannot get more votes on anyone but GW. Quit fuckin around, it's time to lynch.

Add #380 to the list of terribad GW posts.

One week into a game with 3 week deadlines, look I dont want to stall here but at the same time, we do have time not to tunnel on one person then another and so on.
Mostly retired. Unless you ask or it's something interesting.
a girl on the internet
a girl on the internet
Townie
a girl on the internet
Townie
Townie

Post Post #397 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:17 am

Post by a girl on the internet »

Ythill wrote:her sexy ass... the only thing of note.

why would i need anythin else? ^_~

populartajo wrote:
mykonian wrote:All roles in the game are taken from here.

THERE ARE NO TOWN ROLEBLOCKERS IN THIS

KILL IT WITH FIRE

townslip here, never lynch tajo

GhostWriter wrote:Also, looking at the the other Flash Mafia game she was in, she played on an overall better level of town play.

GhostWriter wrote:AGOTI is best used as vig fodder, assuming we have one. Do not let her get to lylo. As town, she'll probably screw it up.

lol, make your mind up dude.
a load of unreasonable, nonsensical play, like a shallow and generally useless version of roflcopter
Ythill
Ythill
Fabio
Ythill
Fabio
Fabio

Post Post #398 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:08 pm

Post by Ythill »

Prizac wrote:One week into a game with 3 week deadlines, look I dont want to stall here but at the same time, we do have time not to tunnel on one person then another and so on.

Says the guy who's been doing little more than joking around all week.

We've had a few decent wagons for info. We've taken it too far and gotten a claim from someone we were never going to lynch. We have a candidate who is suspected by at least 9/14 players, and who's cardflip will provide more info on several players, both because of what he said to Fate and because his initial wagon was a non-topic between two loudly trumpeted alternatives.

GW wrote:So, I cannot deny that I am today's lynch... And if I weren't me, I'd probably be voting me.

Even
he
agrees. Stalling now will fill the thread with noise. Lynching someone else will devalue D2. There is no other play.

Lynch.

GW.

Now.
Record:
Town 10W/15L
Scum 4W/1L
Other 2W/2L
Newbie 1L

Ythill
Ythill
Fabio