[Mini 1205] Tough Guy Mafia - Game Over!

Horrifying Hero
Horrifying Hero
Townie
Horrifying Hero
Townie
Townie

Post Post #175 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:44 am

Post by Horrifying Hero »

Vifam wrote:Who should I vote?
Wicked, naturally.

(Wall still incoming.)
Hydra: Mastin/Lateralus22
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #176 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:49 am

Post by Rainbowdash »

Horrifying Hero wrote:
Wicked, naturally.

(Wall still incoming.)

Wake me when it gets here. You have been holding out on a case of him since the first page.
You don't earn
loyalty
in a day. You earn it day by day
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #177 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:50 am

Post by Vifam »

Horrifying Hero wrote:
Wicked, naturally.

(Wall still incoming.)

If that's true why is there a wagon on KKN?

I'm gonna power read this.
ok
ConfidAnon
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #178 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:12 am

Post by ConfidAnon »

YankCane151 wrote:Questioning is how I scumhunt (see that post in the RQS), so to me it is. I don't find the need to go all out and say "So and so is scum!" right away because 1 I assume it's assumed I suspect them by questioning them and 2 because who cares if someone says I'm not suspecting someone? The fact that the questions were after his questions does not make them magically not valid, unless we want to play that way in which we should just throw out half of the posts of the last 3 pages or so.

None of this changes the validity of my original point.

rainbowdash wrote:Like give me a paragraph on why someone in this game is mafia. In their next post. Or suffer wrath.

I've been stating my views already - no need to repeat them.

Random note: I thought that I would hate your gimmick, rainbowdash, but its growing on me. xD

rainbowdash wrote: I have no clue what you think of HH and the fakeclaim (which was AMAZINGLY stupid, I would expect play like that from Mastin but not Lat).

Why was it amazingly stupid? I don't approve or disapprove of it, to be honest, and I do think we're due an explanation of the reads he's gotten from it very soon, but I don't see why the move itself is stupid.

I know the following quote is older, but I just figured out why I didn't like it when I saw Hez quoting it again:

YankCane151 wrote:Hez, You were after Anon until he finally agreed with you on something. I believe you're letting him direct your vote.

This really makes no sense at all. Why would you let your suspect direct your vote? Also, if we agreed, then I'm not really directing his vote, am I? After all, we had to both have been thinking the same thing to agree.

I notice that this came after I accused you of letting Horrifying Hero direct your vote . . . honestly, I think that's why you made this incoherent statement. You saw Hez vote for you, and you felt threatened, so you tried to dig up a case on him. The "case" that you've made is pretty incoherent - a lot of your points seem to revolve around him "trying to seem Town." To me at least, those seem to be part of his general mannerisms and personality, rather than a concentrated effort to create a certain persona. (I know that it could be argued that he's doing so extraordinarily well because he has me deceived, but it's very difficult to not sound fake while attempting that, and I don't read any fakeness from his attitude at all).

Thing is though - you've put a lot of effort into this really bad case. You've made me a little less certain with my vote - I'm not sure if this is a Town misguided effort, or scum just trying to debunk my point about you and Horrifying Hero. I need to think about this one.

On the other hand, HezLucky's response post here gives me massive Town points. Getting hung up on the fact that bad case =/= scummy is a major Town tell, and the tunnel vision feel of the post also reflects well on his intentions.

Please tell me this is a joke.

Also, the longer it takes Horrifying Hero to post this case on Wicked, the more suspect Horrifying Hero becomes. To be frank, it's time to put up or shut up. Your posts promising a wall are stalling for time, and its coming across as kinda scummy.
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #179 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:22 am

Post by Vifam »

ConfiAnon wrote:Please tell me this is a joke.

Don't be a cunt.
ok
YankCane151
YankCane151
Goon
YankCane151
Goon
Goon

Post Post #180 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:49 am

Post by YankCane151 »

ConfidAnon wrote:
YankCane151 wrote:Questioning is how I scumhunt (see that post in the RQS), so to me it is. I don't find the need to go all out and say "So and so is scum!" right away because 1 I assume it's assumed I suspect them by questioning them and 2 because who cares if someone says I'm not suspecting someone? The fact that the questions were after his questions does not make them magically not valid, unless we want to play that way in which we should just throw out half of the posts of the last 3 pages or so.

None of this changes the validity of my original point.

I know the following quote is older, but I just figured out why I didn't like it when I saw Hez quoting it again:

YankCane151 wrote:Hez, You were after Anon until he finally agreed with you on something. I believe you're letting him direct your vote.

This really makes no sense at all. Why would you let your suspect direct your vote? Also, if we agreed, then I'm not really directing his vote, am I? After all, we had to both have been thinking the same thing to agree.

I notice that this came after I accused you of letting Horrifying Hero direct your vote . . . honestly, I think that's why you made this
incoherent statement.
You saw Hez vote for you, and you felt threatened, so you tried to dig up a case on him. The "case" that you've made is pretty incoherent - a lot of your points seem to revolve around him "trying to seem Town."
To me at least, those seem to be part of his general mannerisms and personality, rather than a concentrated effort to create a certain persona. (I know that it could be argued that he's doing so extraordinarily well because he has me deceived, but it's very difficult to not sound fake while attempting that, and I don't read any fakeness from his attitude at all).

Thing is though - you've put a lot of effort into this
really bad case.
You've made me a little less certain with my vote - I'm not sure if this is a Town misguided effort, or scum just trying to debunk my point about you and Horrifying Hero. I need to think about this one.

On the other hand, HezLucky's response post here gives me massive Town points. Getting hung up on the fact that bad case =/= scummy is a major Town tell, and the tunnel vision feel of the post also reflects well on his intentions.

1) Right, your original point was that I was letting HH direct my vote. Point to me where HH Is voting Hez, again? Point to me where I voted Wicked again? :wink:

Chainsaw defense time folks!

2) First, that was a snarky reaction to the fallacy behind HH directing my vote. It's just as easy for me to say the same thing about you and Hez. Of course in this case, it is absolutely true, (he's even said such), Hez DID agree with his suspect and then voted me. There's no need to defend him for something
he didn't even do.
Oh, unless you're talking about agreeing on votes, or reads, which, hmm, what did I do as to HH's read on Wicked? Agreed that my gut was also off regarding Wicked.
Which is it, Anon?
Am I guilty for agreeing with someone else (Like Hez did with you but you find that pro-town), or am I guilty for letting HH direct my vote (which Hez did with you but you find that pro-town). If you're being special because he's agreeing with you, then that's asinine because HH and I aren't even talking about you or Hez, we're talking about Hez (Unless the team is Anon-Wicked-Hez? :wink: )

Basically, that first line regarding my post is not a good point in any way because, gasp, it's a contradiction. (Scumtell for the folks at home who aren't following)

3) Jeez, this seems familiar, someone taking my words and stretching them then accusing me of stretching my own words. Who does that remind us of? (Hint: HezLucky). Either you're secretly the same person or you're buddies. Let's strikethrough all the false assumptions again! Like Hez, you are also calling this a horrid case(without addressing it or even seemingly reading it.) and that no one should consider it. Always a good thing to convince people that you're right and I'm wrong.

4)I'm scum trying to debunk you about HH? What in the world does that have to do with my case again Hez? Again, you're not reading my Case. It has nothing to do with HH at all, it has to do with Hez's contradictory vote, bandwagon, bussing of you (that's now relevant with this post), etc.

5)Why does his response give you major town points? Did you not read the contradictions I again pointed out the post after his? Read it again if so. Be more open than tunnelheaded. Hez isn't confirmed town so stop treating him like such. I'm not confirmed scum so stop treating ME as such. Which is what you're doing. Hez's whole case seems to me like opportunistic scum trying to pounce on a newer player's mistake, but at least, if you're town, be more open minded and don't team up with Hez for the heck of it. Really, tell me WHY Hez is town, not just that he "is."
Go Yankees and Miami Hurricanes
YankCane151
YankCane151
Goon
YankCane151
Goon
Goon

Post Post #181 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:50 am

Post by YankCane151 »

At the end of point 2), that should say agreeing about Wicked, not agreeing about Hez. Really need to proofread more. >_>
YankCane151
YankCane151
Goon
YankCane151
Goon
Goon

Post Post #182 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:59 am

Post by YankCane151 »

Hez, why didn't you attack Anon's ISO #2/#35 when he also weighed in on the Miller claim?

Rainbowdash: No way am I stopping until Hez answers my questions and stops contradicting himself.
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #183 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:00 am

Post by Vifam »

Okay

FOS:HezLucky/b]

I skimmed through the thread, I think I might open up on a case of him being scum.
ok
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #184 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:01 am

Post by Vifam »

Son of a fucking bitch:

Okay

FOS:HezLucky

I skimmed through the thread, I think I might open up on a case of him being scum.
ok
bobsnox
bobsnox
Mafia Scum
bobsnox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #185 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:04 am

Post by bobsnox »

UNVOTE: KKN
VOTE: Horrifying Hero
HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #186 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:12 am

Post by HezLucky »

Vifam wrote:Son of a fucking bitch:

Okay

You're free to try. Someone already did, and failed miserably.

If your case is good I might not even attack you over it :O
The following people own: Pie, Fritz, Inhim

The greatest mafia game ever: http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=18080
YankCane151
YankCane151
Goon
YankCane151
Goon
Goon

Post Post #187 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:14 am

Post by YankCane151 »

HezLucky wrote:
Vifam wrote:Son of a fucking bitch:

Okay

You're free to try. Someone already did, and failed miserably.

If your case is good I might not even attack you over it :O

LOLOLOL Dodge the case some more, scum.

Come on guys, seriously? Too obvious here. :mrgreen:
YankCane151
YankCane151
Goon
YankCane151
Goon
Goon

Post Post #188 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:23 am

Post by YankCane151 »

To recap, that's the third time Hez has dodged my case, this time I think he just gave up and is posting less to avoid me calling him out on filler. Fair enough. So now, that validates my points even more, because now he is accepting defeat by not providing a competent defense. Guilty scum maybe? Who knows. What I do know is that No case from Hez can be taken seriously until he answers mine.

Did I mention the possible Anon team? Yes I think I did. Good thing Hez avoiding commenting on that, that would've been a double chainsaw defense! ;)

Come on Hez, you're obviously experienced, don't get defeated so easily. Surely you have more posts where you call my case "horrible"! Surely you can contradict yourself some more! Don't give up this easy! I'm rooting for you to post more, you can do it! (So I can debunk everything else you say too, Unless you magically start being town, which at this point I'm not seeing any town motivation here from anything regarding my case in the last 3-5 posts. Hum de hum.

Is it because it's me? Maybe Vifam's case will help you see what I'm saying. That's okay. There's no need to hate on me, I won't bite, after all I'm 'sure scum' and only 'trying to look town'. Surely no threat to you! If you were town that is.

So what's it going to be Hez? Are you going to put up a fight, like you said you would just a post earlier, or are you going to wave the white flag and let me save some words? ;)
HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #189 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:47 am

Post by HezLucky »

YankCane151 wrote:To recap, that's the third time Hez has dodged my case, this time I think he just gave up and is posting less to avoid me calling him out on filler. Fair enough. So now, that validates my points even more, because now he is accepting defeat by not providing a competent defense. Guilty scum maybe? Who knows. What I do know is that No case from Hez can be taken seriously until he answers mine.

Did I mention the possible Anon team? Yes I think I did. Good thing Hez avoiding commenting on that, that would've been a double chainsaw defense! ;)

Come on Hez, you're obviously experienced, don't get defeated so easily. Surely you have more posts where you call my case "horrible"! Surely you can contradict yourself some more! Don't give up this easy! I'm rooting for you to post more, you can do it! (So I can debunk everything else you say too, Unless you magically start being town, which at this point I'm not seeing any town motivation here from anything regarding my case in the last 3-5 posts. Hum de hum.

Is it because it's me? Maybe Vifam's case will help you see what I'm saying. That's okay. There's no need to hate on me, I won't bite, after all I'm 'sure scum' and only 'trying to look town'. Surely no threat to you! If you were town that is.

So what's it going to be Hez? Are you going to put up a fight, like you said you would just a post earlier, or are you going to wave the white flag and let me save some words? ;)

You're funny. No, you don't have a case against me. Nobody in this game thinks you do besides yourself.

I don't think you can possibly be this delusional (because it's _quite_ delusional), so I am convinced you are scum. You're hoping maybe I'll go away if you ask me to respond to paragraphs and paragraphs upon walls, but I will not. I am going to find your buddies, and it will be awesome.

PS. [Protip: Also, don't take this personally - but your method of quoting and then italicizing or brackets or whatever that you do is painfully hard to read. If I'm not even willing to read half of it, what makes you think those in the rest of this game will?]

The greatest mafia game ever: http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=18080
HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #190 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:49 am

Post by HezLucky »

HezLucky wrote:
YankCane151 wrote:To recap, that's the third time Hez has dodged my case, this time I think he just gave up and is posting less to avoid me calling him out on filler. Fair enough. So now, that validates my points even more, because now he is accepting defeat by not providing a competent defense. Guilty scum maybe? Who knows. What I do know is that No case from Hez can be taken seriously until he answers mine.

You're funny. No, you don't have a case against me. Nobody in this game thinks you do besides yourself.

I don't think you can possibly be this delusional (because it's _quite_ delusional), so I am convinced you are scum. You're hoping maybe I'll go away if you ask me to respond to paragraphs and paragraphs upon walls, but I will not. I am going to find your buddies, and it will be awesome.

PS. [Protip: Also, don't take this personally - but your method of quoting and then italicizing or brackets or whatever that you do is painfully hard to read. If I'm not even willing to read half of it, what makes you think those in the rest of this game will?]

The worst part is your post against ConfidAnon is exactly the same stuff you are trying to pull against me. Your method of "defending yourself" seems to be attack whoever attacks you, but your over-the-top-delusional attitude screams fake.

YankCane151
YankCane151
Goon
YankCane151
Goon
Goon

Post Post #191 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:52 am

Post by YankCane151 »

Couple of wiki links in case anyone wants some more confirmation:

http://mafiascum.net/wiki/index.php?tit ... the_Person Hez is doing this, Anon is doing this.

http://mafiascum.net/wiki/index.php?tit ... o_Majority Both doing this to an extent by answering for everyone else.

http://mafiascum.net/wiki/index.php?tit ... to_Emotion Hez did this by saying he'd hunt me down and get me lynched if I Kept talking (trying to keep me quiet. ;)), Anon did this to an extent by being wish washy in his post regarding me but also saying "Hey, I think a little better of you." Where is Hez now? Hiding from my argument, not fighting me.

http://mafiascum.net/wiki/index.php?tit ... _Causation Both definitely doing this regarding my actions, as I said, assuming what I'm doing without me saying it, Assuming I'm trying to act pro-town by providing analysis with the miller thing, etc.

http://mafiascum.net/wiki/index.php?title=ORLYScum Hez definitely using this.

http://mafiascum.net/wiki/index.php?title=Red_Herring Mark this down for Hez's argument too. And Anon's to an extent.

Ok, that's settled.

Hez, since you're not going to answer my case, at least, answer this(which should have nothing to do with who's asking it, by the way. ;), Same with you Anon, you already said you'd ignore any post calling you scum, okay, fair enough.) What do you two think of KKN, who has a wagon on him right now? Go ahead and answer, because I find it fishy that you two are sitting on a flimsy case and haven't even touched that bandwagon.
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #192 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:57 am

Post by Vifam »

Yank pretty much nailed it.

I'm going to take my scumhunting elsewhere.

But

VOTE: HezLucky
ok
HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #193 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:08 pm

Post by HezLucky »

You are so. scummy. Lets do this one by one.

YankCane151 wrote:Couple of wiki links in case anyone wants some more confirmation:

http://mafiascum.net/wiki/index.php?tit ... the_Person Hez is doing this, Anon is doing this.

Yank is DEFINITELY doing this

http://mafiascum.net/wiki/index.php?tit ... o_Majority Both doing this to an extent by answering for everyone else.

You fail on so many levels.

http://mafiascum.net/wiki/index.php?tit ... to_Emotion Hez did this by saying he'd hunt me down and get me lynched if I Kept talking (trying to keep me quiet. ;)), Anon did this to an extent by being wish washy in his post regarding me but also saying "Hey, I think a little better of you." Where is Hez now? Hiding from my argument, not fighting me.

Fine. I'm going to make you cry. You picked the wrong town member to post garbage against.

http://mafiascum.net/wiki/index.php?tit ... _Causation Both definitely doing this regarding my actions, as I said, assuming what I'm doing without me saying it, Assuming I'm trying to act pro-town by providing analysis with the miller thing, etc.

No, we aren't doing any of those. We WOULD be, if you were town. Here, there IS causation. Because you are dirty, disgusting scum.

Where? I don't see where I have been using this, but it's a nice little additional link for you to put to make it seem like you're doing work. Actually, you are. You are trying desperately to be too big a thorn in my side for me to want to continue. It's not working.

http://mafiascum.net/wiki/index.php?title=Red_Herring Mark this down for Hez's argument too. And Anon's to an extent.

You can't even get your links correct. That's, what? 2/6 that are completely made up.

Ok, that's settled.

Hez, since you're not going to answer my case, at least, answer this(which should have nothing to do with who's asking it, by the way. ;), Same with you Anon, you already said you'd ignore any post calling you scum, okay, fair enough.) What do you two think of KKN, who has a wagon on him right now? Go ahead and answer, because I find it fishy that you two are sitting on a flimsy case and haven't even touched that bandwagon.

I'm done responding to you until someone other than you (and idiot Vifam who replaced scum Yonzy) starts caring. Rainbow didn't care. Anon thinks you are a moron. I do as well. And we both think you are scum that needs to desperately desperately hang.

You should actually read Open 302. You are Magna. I am Hez. He successfully responded to every single one of my cases (and I had very, very few against him), yet I still got him lynched. But keep flailing. It's funny.

YankCane151
YankCane151
Goon
YankCane151
Goon
Goon

Post Post #194 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:10 pm

Post by YankCane151 »

HezLucky wrote:
HezLucky wrote:

[1]

I don't think you can possibly be this delusional (because it's _quite_ delusional), so I am convinced you are scum.
[2]
You're hoping maybe I'll go away if you ask me to respond to paragraphs and paragraphs upon walls, but I will not. I am going to find your buddies, and it will be awesome.
[3]

The worst part is your post against ConfidAnon is exactly the same stuff you are trying to pull against me. Your method of "defending yourself" seems to be attack whoever attacks you, but your over-the-top-delusional attitude screams fake.
[4]

Oh good, more. Really, this whole strikethrough the fallacies thing you're making me do is going to get tiring. But here we go! [I'll try to be more efficient and presenting my words from now on, I'll keep it to strikethroughs and leave the rest on my own text]

[1] Appeal to the Majority, again appearing omniscent, again appearing to be in the town's best interest, again trying to dismiss my case without actually doing anything.

[2] Again a fallacy. I'm not delusional, so I must be scum! http://mafiascum.net/wiki/index.php?title=False_Dilemma Aw, what's that, dismissing my case without answering it, again? Is that #4 or #5? Help me out, I've lost count. :wink:

[3] Again speaking for me. (Correlation implies causation for those keeping score at home) Oh okay, Appeal to Emotion/Majority! Our great savior Hez will find my buddies! Therefore his case must be right!

[4] One, I'm not even defending myself even more. Against what, exactly? You're no threat to me because quite frankly, you're oppscum trying to push my lynch on something stupid, you're voting wishy washy, you're buddying Anon, You're not defending yourself,
YOU ARE THE ONE WHO IS DEFENDING YOURSELF BY ATTACKING ME.
Except these attacks aren't actual scumhunting, it's just petty insults. Fair enough. Oooh here's the mutual chainsaw defense! You obviously didn't read my post against Anon and just saw I was attacking him and went ballistic. Why do you think Anon is pro-town? Why can't you answer any questions?

Like I said, you just keeping digging that hole of yours. You keep flying by my questions and insulting me for no good reason. You assume you have some master case against me that EVERYONE Should know already, and that isn't the case. You are telling everyone that my case is BS while not actually debunking it!

Before you accuse me of not answering questions and contradicting yourself some more, realize you have no case against me at all. But please, enlighten us all and find my buddies! I'm "sure scum!" No argument can save me! No real points can be used against you! You are Hez, the world's best mafia player and everyone should listen to you! :D

He needs to hang, period, folks.
HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #195 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:11 pm

Post by HezLucky »

Cool story bro.

Cept I attacked you first.

Be more wrong.

HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #196 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:12 pm

Post by HezLucky »

HezLucky wrote:Cool story bro.

Be more wrong.

Are you sure you aren't Magna's alt? He would get a kick out of this. Oh man, I'm going to enjoy this.

We'll both be alive Day 4 and that's when you get lynched. Countdown is on.

YankCane151
YankCane151
Goon
YankCane151
Goon
Goon

Post Post #197 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:16 pm

Post by YankCane151 »

HezLucky wrote:You are so. scummy. Lets do this one by one.

YankCane151 wrote:Couple of wiki links in case anyone wants some more confirmation:

Yank is DEFINITELY doing this[1]

You fail on so many levels.[2]

Fine. I'm going to make you cry. You picked the wrong town member to post garbage against.[3]

No, we aren't doing any of those. We WOULD be, if you were town. Here, there IS causation. Because you are dirty, disgusting scum. [4]

Where? I don't see where I have been using this, but it's a nice little additional link for you to put to make it seem like you're doing work. Actually, you are. You are trying desperately to be too big a thorn in my side for me to want to continue. It's not working.[5]

You can't even get your links correct. That's, what? 2/6 that are completely made up.[6]

Ok, that's settled.

I'm done responding to you until someone other than you (and idiot Vifam who replaced scum Yonzy) starts caring. Rainbow didn't care. Anon thinks you are a moron. I do as well. And we both think you are scum that needs to desperately desperately hang.[7]

You should actually read Open 302. You are Magna. I am Hez. He successfully responded to every single one of my cases (and I had very, very few against him), yet I still got him lynched. But keep flailing. It's funny.

[1]I'm attacking your play, not you. Not once have I said you are flailing. Not once have I insulted your play.

[2]THE VERY NEXT, VERY NEXT thing he says! Is an attack the person! LOL Contradictions galore! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

[3]And so did you.

[4]Except you don't know for sure that I'm scum, do you? You can't be sure. None of us can be sure, none of us town that is. Ergo, Yes, you are using it.

[5]Yes, it is working, and yes you have used it. Read my cases again.

[6]No, again.

[7]Bam, Scum team is Rainbow, Anon, and Hez. Rainbow wants us to stop fighting. Anon wants us to stop fighting. You want us to stop fighting. That's, well, about it. Why is Yonzy scum? Explain to us more and don't assume anyone will believe you right away just because you think your word is law. Why is Anon town? Why am I obvious scum? It still hasn't been pointed out.

In reality, you are the one flailing. It's obvious, and don't let the fact that you're experienced make it that you are autotown. Anon is NOT confirmed town(you were bussing him earlier, hehe) like you make him out to be.
YankCane151
YankCane151
Goon
YankCane151
Goon
Goon

Post Post #198 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:16 pm

Post by YankCane151 »

HezLucky wrote:Cool story bro.

Be more wrong.

I loved that one post attack that you backed off, yes.
HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #199 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:18 pm

Post by HezLucky »

Man Yank is like Magna. Except scum. It's hilarious.

I'm not reading any of your posts until you go read Open 302.

That's my policy for the rest of the game. If you'd like to revisit this after reading the above game, go ahead.

For now, you are scum and need to die.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”