[Mini 1205] Tough Guy Mafia - Game Over!

HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #200 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:18 pm

Post by HezLucky »

HezLucky wrote:Man Yank is like Magna. Except scum. It's hilarious.

I'm not reading any of your posts until you go read Open 302.

That's my policy for the rest of the game. If you'd like to revisit this after reading the above game, go ahead.

For now, you are scum and need to die.

Once you've read the above game tell me what you find, then we can resume this argument :)
The following people own: Pie, Fritz, Inhim

The greatest mafia game ever: http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=18080
YankCane151
YankCane151
Goon
YankCane151
Goon
Goon

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:18 pm

Post by YankCane151 »

HezLucky wrote:
HezLucky wrote:Cool story bro.

Cept I attacked you first.

Be more wrong.

Are you sure you aren't Magna's alt? He would get a kick out of this. Oh man, I'm going to enjoy this.

We'll both be alive Day 4 and that's when you get lynched. Countdown is on.

Stop turning this into another game. This is different. If justice prevails, you'll be dead today. Why would I even be lynched day 4 if you think I'm scum now?
Go Yankees and Miami Hurricanes
HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:19 pm

Post by HezLucky »

YankCane151 wrote:
HezLucky wrote:

Be more wrong.

Are you sure you aren't Magna's alt? He would get a kick out of this. Oh man, I'm going to enjoy this.

Stop turning this into another game. This is different. If justice prevails, you'll be dead today. Why would I even be lynched day 4 if you think I'm scum now?

I thought Magna was scum Day 1 too. I only got enough support for his lynch by Day 4. Who was helping me? the scum. And I didn't really care, because he was acting like you are right now, a pompous, arrogant, annoying ass. Seriously, go read the game.

The greatest mafia game ever: http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=18080
YankCane151
YankCane151
Goon
YankCane151
Goon
Goon

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:21 pm

Post by YankCane151 »

Why do I care that you got someone lynched? I'm not scared of you. If I die, it's even more evident that you're scum, simple. Now you're ignoring me even more for an asinine reason. Yawn.

Can I get anyone else weighing on this? I'm tired of beating a dead horse.
HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:21 pm

Post by HezLucky »

YankCane151 wrote:Why do I care that you got someone lynched? I'm not scared of you. If I die, it's even more evident that you're scum, simple. Now you're ignoring me even more for an asinine reason. Yawn.

Nope. I got Magna lynched, and I was pretty much confirmed town for it.

Why are you responding to me and not reading the game I have suggested for you? You are obviously afraid you are going to find something that contradicts just about all of your research.

YankCane151
YankCane151
Goon
YankCane151
Goon
Goon

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:22 pm

Post by YankCane151 »

HezLucky wrote:
YankCane151 wrote:
HezLucky wrote:

Be more wrong.

I thought Magna was scum Day 1 too. I only got enough support for his lynch by Day 4. Who was helping me? the scum. And I didn't really care,
because he was acting like you are right now, a pompous, arrogant, annoying ass.
Seriously, go read the game.

That'd be you. Well gee, if we follow suit, the scum are helping you this game too! :D

[Yes, I will go read it, however.]
HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:22 pm

Post by HezLucky »

YankCane151 wrote:Why do I care that you got someone lynched? I'm not scared of you. If I die, it's even more evident that you're scum, simple. Now you're ignoring me even more for an asinine reason. Yawn.

You're tired? Bro, I'm the one that has to deal with the 24/7 OCD poster.

Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:23 pm

Post by Vifam »

Holy shit.

This game just got emotional.
ok
HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:24 pm

Post by HezLucky »

HezLucky wrote:

You're tired? Bro, I'm the one that has to deal with the 24/7 OCD poster.

You've already forced your hand into an argument that has now dominated the game, allowing everyone but us to basically sit back. If you're town, it's an idiotic move. If you're scum, you have taken any attention that may have been on your partners and put it on you.

Which is it?

Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:26 pm

Post by Rainbowdash »

Seriously

No fighting, yes friendship. This WILL work itself out. I can bring up some great stories about how competition can get in the way of friendships if you want.

Lynch pool today is KKN and Tarin (could also be swayed to el simo). One we get one of those flips we can move on from there. Right now this is going to become a black hole that will draw everypony into it by dominating discussion. Hez is being AMAZINGLY stubborn to the point where he is threatening anypony who attack him, even moreso then Yank who needs to drop his case at this point and move on.
You don't earn
loyalty
in a day. You earn it day by day
YankCane151
YankCane151
Goon
YankCane151
Goon
Goon

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:26 pm

Post by YankCane151 »

HezLucky wrote:

Why are you responding to me and not reading the game I have suggested for you? You are obviously afraid you are going to find something that contradicts just about all of your research.

Because you're using it as a scare tactic against me, and that's all. You think you're hot stuff and you can get me lynched, and as I said, I don't care! Lynching me is the worst thing you can do at this point. I implore you to contradict yourself even more.

P.Edit: I'm tired of you failing to answer a simple attack from a "24/7 OCD pompous arrogant ass" (Another Attack on the person and not on the play! That's like, what, #11?) If you're town, clear your name already by answering these questions. Don't bring up fallacies like your meta to try and defend yourself. Because regardless of your townplay one game, You are throwing scumtells everywhere in this one.

P.P.Edit: It's neither. (Another false dilemna) I am attacking you, you are trying to skirt around the defense (obviously.) you are the one making this difficult. And there's nothing wrong in my eyes in having a case against my top scum read being in the main light of the game. And I don't want people to sit back, I want them to comment, too.
YankCane151
YankCane151
Goon
YankCane151
Goon
Goon

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:27 pm

Post by YankCane151 »

And our good friend Rainbow with a remarkably similar post to Hez's. Yep, Anon-Hez-Rainbow. Call it a day.
YankCane151
YankCane151
Goon
YankCane151
Goon
Goon

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:28 pm

Post by YankCane151 »

RDash: Why is the lynch pool only of 2 players? What would each of their flips find? Why do I need to drop my case if Hez is being more stubborn than me?
HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:32 pm

Post by HezLucky »

YankCane151 wrote:
HezLucky wrote:

Because you're using it as a scare tactic against me, and that's all. You think you're hot stuff and you can get me lynched, and as I said, I don't care! Lynching me is the worst thing you can do at this point. I implore you to contradict yourself even more.

P.Edit: I'm tired of you failing to answer a simple attack from a "24/7 OCD pompous arrogant ass" (Another Attack on the person and not on the play! That's like, what, #11?) If you're town, clear your name already by answering these questions. Don't bring up fallacies like your meta to try and defend yourself. Because regardless of your townplay one game, You are throwing scumtells everywhere in this one.

P.P.Edit: It's neither. (Another false dilemna) I am attacking you, you are trying to skirt around the defense (obviously.) you are the one making this difficult. And there's nothing wrong in my eyes in having a case against my top scum read being in the main light of the game. And I don't want people to sit back, I want them to comment, too.

CRY MOAR. And go read the game. Stop pretending like you are going to do it and go read it. I am INCREDIBLY stubborn and VERY vengeful. I attacked Magna the entire fuckign game. I had NO support. I was one vote on Magna the entire game. Then I turned it around when teh game got small enough and lynched him. Why? I was town, and since he was so convinced I was scum he was a liability to keep around. Don't be that liability.

Unvote

I've learned my lesson from that game. I won't have support for your wagon this early in the game. But if you are town, you've fucked up majorly.

bobsnox
bobsnox
Mafia Scum
bobsnox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:33 pm

Post by bobsnox »

Why is no one looking at HH more? I don't think Yank-Hez is a town v town per se but it's impossible to determine the best candidate between them at this stage. Let's look elsewhere for now.
YankCane151
YankCane151
Goon
YankCane151
Goon
Goon

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:35 pm

Post by YankCane151 »

bobsnox: Look again. Determine again. Hez is scum, let's not look elsewhere.
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #216 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:38 pm

Post by Rainbowdash »

YankCane151 wrote:RDash: Why is the lynch pool only of 2 players? What would each of their flips find? Why do I need to drop my case if Hez is being more stubborn than me?

Because he is probably town, and you are probably town, and if everypony would realize that the best way to deal with a situation like this one is to diffuse it, use a lynch flip then followed by the night actions to learn more about the ponies in the arguement its better. You are not allowed to argue "more stubborn" either as a reason to carry on an attack, this isnt eye for and eye and hoof for a hoof.

Lynch pool is two because those are my two strongest scum reads. Their flips catch scum and/or clear up reads on neutral players while cementing stronger reads.

Also please tell me you are kidding with Anon scum. I mean, if thats serious you are making Derpy look like Twilight.

@bob - There we go. Voice of reason. While HH is more of an unpredicatble entity in this game, they arent a great lynch. The continual ignoring of the game is a slight tell, especially given that mastin is known for being one of the more overboard posters and Lat is definantly competent. Just would rather go in a different direction

I see Hez has come around. Good. We can start to move on.
You don't earn
loyalty
in a day. You earn it day by day
YankCane151
YankCane151
Goon
YankCane151
Goon
Goon

Post Post #217 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:39 pm

Post by YankCane151 »

HezLucky wrote:
YankCane151 wrote:
HezLucky wrote:

CRY MOAR. And go read the game. Stop pretending like you are going to do it and go read it. I am INCREDIBLY stubborn and VERY vengeful. I attacked Magna the entire fuckign game. I had NO support. I was one vote on Magna the entire game. Then I turned it around when teh game got small enough and lynched him. Why? I was town, and since he was so convinced I was scum he was a liability to keep around. Don't be that liability.

Unvote

I've learned my lesson from that game. I won't have support for your wagon this early in the game. But if you are town, you've fucked up majorly.

Ok, basically, from what I saw, you vote-parked all game (not doing that to me), you lynch townies for the fun of it, and this is supposed to scare me?

I'm not crying, you're the one who is flopping around on nothing. You can't defend yourself, only bring up metas which are hardly relevant. I am
NOT SCARED
of you lynching me. Get that through your head. Just realize that I can be just as stubborn as you, if not more. I don't care if you're vengeful. Heck, this sets up a perfect lynch of you if I turn up dead tomorrow morning! You just admitted you'd do anything to kill me. Great!

You're running scared, you're cornered, and you can't defend yourself. You unvoting me does not matter. You need to defend yourself before I take my vote off. Now you think I'm town for some reason. Okay. Cool. I still think you're scum. Don't worry about support. Push your case and stop being ignorant.
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #218 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:39 pm

Post by Vifam »

bobsnox wrote:UNVOTE: KKN
VOTE: Horrifying Hero

What purpose was this going to serve? Do you actually think he is scum? Or are you actually trying to apply some pressure on him?

If it's the former, what makes you think he is scum over KKN?

If it's the latter, what makes you think he will hurry if he's been holding out for this long?

I don't see what made you want to hop on this joke, since I've read HH's ISO, and he's doing some MAJOR foreshadowing, so I think it's best to just wait. If his proof is inconclusive, this vote would be justified. But at the moment a HH lynch seems rushed and not very well thought out.
ok
YankCane151
YankCane151
Goon
YankCane151
Goon
Goon

Post Post #219 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:40 pm

Post by YankCane151 »

Rainbowdash wrote:
YankCane151 wrote:RDash: Why is the lynch pool only of 2 players? What would each of their flips find? Why do I need to drop my case if Hez is being more stubborn than me?

Because he is probably town, and you are probably town, and if everypony would realize that the best way to deal with a situation like this one is to diffuse it, use a lynch flip then followed by the night actions to learn more about the ponies in the arguement its better. You are not allowed to argue "more stubborn" either as a reason to carry on an attack, this isnt eye for and eye and hoof for a hoof.

Lynch pool is two because those are my two strongest scum reads. Their flips catch scum and/or clear up reads on neutral players while cementing stronger reads.

Also please tell me you are kidding with Anon scum. I mean, if thats serious you are making Derpy look like Twilight.

@bob - There we go. Voice of reason. While HH is more of an unpredicatble entity in this game, they arent a great lynch. The continual ignoring of the game is a slight tell, especially given that mastin is known for being one of the more overboard posters and Lat is definantly competent. Just would rather go in a different direction

Why is Anon town? Why is Hez town? Why are you trying to diffuse this? Why is bob a voice of reason?

Why are you helping Anon and Hez so much, without explaining it.

I just realized you're the third and final person who is appearing pro-town without actually being so. You just want a lynch on anyone, excpet of course, Hez and Anon.

Game Set and Match folks. :D
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #220 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:41 pm

Post by Vifam »

There is probably scum on the KKN wagon, we should put some of our thought there.
ok
HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #221 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:41 pm

Post by HezLucky »

YankCane151 wrote:bobsnox: Look again. Determine again. Hez is scum, let's not look elsewhere.

Only a scum would not want to learn more about the person he has gotten into this severe an argument with. You're new, but I'm not. I have a meta. And your refusal to read any of the game I've listed is noted. Why does that make you scum? Because reading dozens and dozens of pages in Open 302 gives yuo no actual payoff, while inventing a case on me does. And it's just that. You are exactly like Magna. I told Magna that he could invent a case on ANYONE in an attempt to get them lynched, but it does not make them scum. Magna did not understand that. I got him lynched as a result. I was frustrated. I am frustrated like that right now too. The thing is: you're dropping all the "scumtells" he dropped (aka. not scumtells) in that you're acting like him, but you've dropped several additional ones as well. Magna didn't tunnel -- you are over the top. Magna wasn't trying to form a case against me at all costs like his life depended on it -- you are. And you are trying to bait me, unlike Magna. It seems like you are trying to intentionally make me angry, and then point and say "OH LOOK HIS REACTION". No, this will not do. Read the game. I want to know what you find. I know you have way more time on your hands than anyone else, and it's a fascinating read or your money back. Then tell me what you find. Because that will cement my read on you.

HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #222 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:43 pm

Post by HezLucky »

YankCane151 wrote:
HezLucky wrote:
YankCane151 wrote:
HezLucky wrote:

Unvote

Ok, basically, from what I saw, you vote-parked all game (not doing that to me), you lynch townies for the fun of it, and this is supposed to scare me?

I'm not crying, you're the one who is flopping around on nothing. You can't defend yourself, only bring up metas which are hardly relevant. I am
NOT SCARED
of you lynching me. Get that through your head. Just realize that I can be just as stubborn as you, if not more. I don't care if you're vengeful. Heck, this sets up a perfect lynch of you if I turn up dead tomorrow morning! You just admitted you'd do anything to kill me. Great!

You're running scared, you're cornered, and you can't defend yourself. You unvoting me does not matter. You need to defend yourself before I take my vote off. Now you think I'm town for some reason. Okay. Cool. I still think you're scum. Don't worry about support. Push your case and stop being ignorant.

READ THE GAME. Don't skim through it. Read it. You will get nothing from skimming through it. Nothing at all. Read it from start to finish. You can probably skip Day 1, which is like a third of the game, but read the rest.

I find it very interesting how you are willing to put in SO MUCH WORK to BUILD a case on me yet put in NO WORK to help determine its VALIDITY.

And yes, I will happily lynch a townie if I think they are bullshit idiotic scumbag.

HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #223 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:44 pm

Post by HezLucky »

YankCane151 wrote:
Rainbowdash wrote:

Why is Anon town? Why is Hez town? Why are you trying to diffuse this? Why is bob a voice of reason?

Why are you helping Anon and Hez so much, without explaining it.

I just realized you're the third and final person who is appearing pro-town without actually being so. You just want a lynch on anyone, excpet of course, Hez and Anon.

Game Set and Match folks. :D

I don't think you are town. No. You've dropped scumtells before I started attacking you, and I'm not going to ignore those.

YankCane151
YankCane151
Goon
YankCane151
Goon
Goon

Post Post #224 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:45 pm

Post by YankCane151 »

For the umpteenth time, You are dodging my case. I am not voting you for no reason, stop trying to paint it like such. Don't answer me with a meta because every game is still different. For one, you were town that game, and you are not conf. town this game. If I'm worse than Magna, put your vote back on me if you are as "vengeful and stubborn" as you say you are. Don't be scared, I'll only catch more contradictions. No big deal for good ol' townie Hez! ;)

You and Anon have both said "I'm frustrated, I won't read your posts" this game. Interesting. For one, show don't tell. Your words mean nothing, your actions do. You are scared and defenseless, not frustrated. Answer the questions in THIS game, don't bring up meta.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”