[Mini 1205] Tough Guy Mafia - Game Over!

YankCane151
YankCane151
Goon
YankCane151
Goon
Goon

Post Post #225 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:46 pm

Post by YankCane151 »

Then tell me what the scumtells are. The only one I've heard is that I'm appearing pro-town, which I've already pointed out you've contradicted way more times than I have.
Go Yankees and Miami Hurricanes
YankCane151
YankCane151
Goon
YankCane151
Goon
Goon

Post Post #226 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:47 pm

Post by YankCane151 »

Oooh, chainsaw defense on Rainbow dash too! Just noticed that part.
HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #227 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:47 pm

Post by HezLucky »

YankCane151 wrote:For the umpteenth time, You are dodging my case. I am not voting you for no reason, stop trying to paint it like such. Don't answer me with a meta because every game is still different. For one, you were town that game, and you are not conf. town this game. If I'm worse than Magna, put your vote back on me if you are as "vengeful and stubborn" as you say you are. Don't be scared, I'll only catch more contradictions. No big deal for good ol' townie Hez! ;)

You and Anon have both said "I'm frustrated, I won't read your posts" this game. Interesting. For one, show don't tell. Your words mean nothing, your actions do. You are scared and defenseless, not frustrated. Answer the questions in THIS game, don't bring up meta.

Nobody can be this dense.

This is the, what, twentieth time you are refusing to read the game? You call the meta "hardly relevant", yet this is EXACTLY, almost to the tee, what has happened that game. Except I'm angry with you far earlier than I was angry with Magna.

You can catch all the contradictions you want. It did not help him. I was town.
The following people own: Pie, Fritz, Inhim

The greatest mafia game ever: http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=18080
YankCane151
YankCane151
Goon
YankCane151
Goon
Goon

Post Post #228 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:49 pm

Post by YankCane151 »

HezLucky wrote:
YankCane151 wrote:For the umpteenth time, You are dodging my case. I am not voting you for no reason, stop trying to paint it like such. Don't answer me with a meta because every game is still different. For one, you were town that game, and you are not conf. town this game. If I'm worse than Magna, put your vote back on me if you are as "vengeful and stubborn" as you say you are. Don't be scared, I'll only catch more contradictions. No big deal for good ol' townie Hez! ;)

You and Anon have both said "I'm frustrated, I won't read your posts" this game. Interesting. For one, show don't tell. Your words mean nothing, your actions do. You are scared and defenseless, not frustrated. Answer the questions in THIS game, don't bring up meta.

This is the, what, twentieth time you are refusing to read the game? You call the meta "hardly relevant", yet this is EXACTLY, almost to the tee, what has happened that game. Except I'm angry with you far earlier than I was angry with Magna.

My case is far past contradictions at this point. You are blatantly skirting around anything regarding my pressure on you. With meta. Not hard answers, not anything regarding this game, just a good ol' rivalry you had townie to townie. Am I town or am I scum? Tell me. Now you're telling me that I'm town to keep me off your back (comparing me to Magna that is), but that won't work.
HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #229 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:51 pm

Post by HezLucky »

YankCane151 wrote:
HezLucky wrote:

My case is far past contradictions at this point. You are blatantly skirting around anything regarding my pressure on you. With meta. Not hard answers, not anything regarding this game, just a good ol' rivalry you had townie to townie. Am I town or am I scum? Tell me. Now you're telling me that I'm town to keep me off your back (comparing me to Magna that is), but that won't work.

Originally scum. I'm unsure. Still leaning scum due to your refusal to meta. The ONLY reason you wouldn't want to meta (given how much time you clearly have on your hands) is because it would contradict the last six pages for you. So you half-assedly put together a fake read (that lasted all of about 3 minutes) rather than do some actual scumhunting. For that, you are scum.

The greatest mafia game ever: http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=18080
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #230 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:51 pm

Post by Vifam »

Kid Know Nothing - 5 (Yonzy, avasthearties, bobsnox, el simo, Rainbowdash)

There HAS to be scum somewhere in this lynch.
ok
YankCane151
YankCane151
Goon
YankCane151
Goon
Goon

Post Post #231 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:53 pm

Post by YankCane151 »

Please, your argument is pathetic. You refuse to answer relevant points and instead focus on my refusal to read one single meta, and then present that as my position in an attempt to fool someone who would only quickly skim through the debate.

You are scum, you know it, I know it, your buddies know it. You even know your case against me is garbage from #229. You've switched from me appearing pro-town to me not reading a meta. Sigh.

ViFam: Yes, it's most likely Rainbowdash.
YankCane151
YankCane151
Goon
YankCane151
Goon
Goon

Post Post #232 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:54 pm

Post by YankCane151 »

bobsnox being on HH also is also kinda suspect, waiting on his response to your(vifam) questions regarding that.
HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #233 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:55 pm

Post by HezLucky »

YankCane151 wrote:Please, your argument is pathetic. You refuse to answer relevant points and instead focus on my refusal to read one single meta, and then present that as my position in an attempt to fool someone who would only quickly skim through the debate.

You are scum, you know it, I know it, your buddies know it. You even know your case against me is garbage from #229. You've switched from me appearing pro-town to me not reading a meta. Sigh.

MY argument is pathetic? That's hilarious. Have you actualyl READ over your first post? Admittedly, I haven't read over your last several, because they are laughable. Anon agrees. Rainbow doesn't even think this conversation between us is worth pursuing, because she KNOWS that you are driving the argument, and that it has no merit.

Bro, go outside. This is now teh 21st time you have refused to meta me.

Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #234 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:55 pm

Post by Rainbowdash »

YankCane151 wrote:Why is Anon town?

His ISO.

It continually shifts viewpoint not to go along with the pacing of the game but instead to respond to point that are made for and against people being scum, without showing any real motivation to move towards or away from certain players baselessly which tend to be indicative of scum. The only way I start to secondguess this read is with a Tarin-scum flip, even then though, he is a leaning town player.

Why is Hez town?

Gut, and a few weak tells up and down the game.

Why are you trying to diffuse this? Why is bob a voice of reason?

I want to diffuse this because its massively counter intuative and if you guys really are both town, exactly what scum want to create and will thrive off of in these games, which is why we are going to stop it. Bob either realizes this, or doesnt realize it and still has come to the correct path of action.

Why are you helping Anon and Hez so much, without explaining it.

You arent going to listen to reason either way, and this situation is unique as neither of you are actually obviously town like most people are when the time to shut down arguements normally is. Attacking the core of the problem is going to be best instead of reasoning with it.

I just realized you're the third and final person who is appearing pro-town without actually being so. You just want a lynch on anyone, excpet of course, Hez and Anon.

Except of course Hez, CA, you, HH, bob, LC, Yonzy and maybe wicked and avas. Reading is fun.
You don't earn
loyalty
in a day. You earn it day by day
YankCane151
YankCane151
Goon
YankCane151
Goon
Goon

Post Post #235 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:59 pm

Post by YankCane151 »

HezLucky wrote:
YankCane151 wrote:Please, your argument is pathetic. You refuse to answer relevant points and instead focus on my refusal to read one single meta, and then present that as my position in an attempt to fool someone who would only quickly skim through the debate.

MY argument is pathetic? That's hilarious. Have you actualyl READ over your first post? Admittedly, I haven't read over your last several, because they are laughable. Anon agrees. Rainbow doesn't even think this conversation between us is worth pursuing, because she KNOWS that you are driving the argument, and that it has no merit.

This is now the 48th time you have refused to answer my case. Yes, it quite is pathethic, considering you have switched stances in a last-ditch attempt to kill me. You know I have you. Why aren't you voting me for pete's sakes? You think I'm scum don't you? Don't be scared of me. What is even the point of including Anon and Rainbow's opinions for them? Nothing, that's what. Just another attempt to try and discredit me. The only way you're doing that is by answering my case instead of calling it a laughable joke because
YOU KNOW YOU CAN'T DEFEND YOURSELF AGAINST IT!
You are screaming "Lynch me" right now. It is quite preposterous that you are continuing to ignore anything related to pressure on you. You are squirming like a worm here.
HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #236 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:02 pm

Post by HezLucky »

YankCane151 wrote:
HezLucky wrote:

This is now the 48th time you have refused to answer my case. Yes, it quite is pathethic, considering you have switched stances in a last-ditch attempt to kill me. You know I have you. Why aren't you voting me for pete's sakes? You think I'm scum don't you? Don't be scared of me. What is even the point of including Anon and Rainbow's opinions for them? Nothing, that's what. Just another attempt to try and discredit me. The only way you're doing that is by answering my case instead of calling it a laughable joke because
You are screaming "Lynch me" right now. It is quite preposterous that you are continuing to ignore anything related to pressure on you. You are squirming like a worm here.

#22.

Read the policy post. I said I'm not reading anything longer than "really" short" if it comes out of your mouth until I've seen your analysis of that meta. Why should I waste my own time and everyone else's when you can just as easily read a fucking mafia game and come to teh same damn conclusion everyone eles is?

But keep trolling, troll. You are squirming like a prostitute on the corner of Main and 3rd.

YankCane151
YankCane151
Goon
YankCane151
Goon
Goon

Post Post #237 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:03 pm

Post by YankCane151 »

Rainbowdash wrote:

His ISO.

It continually shifts viewpoint not to go along with the pacing of the game but instead to respond to point that are made for and against people being scum, without showing any real motivation to move towards or away from certain players baselessly which tend to be indicative of scum. The only way I start to secondguess this read is with a Tarin-scum flip, even then though, he is a leaning town player.

Why is Hez town?

I want to diffuse this because its massively counter intuative and if you guys really are both town, exactly what scum want to create and will thrive off of in these games, which is why we are going to stop it. Bob either realizes this, or doesnt realize it and still has come to the correct path of action.

You arent going to listen to reason either way, and this situation is unique as neither of you are actually obviously town like most people are when the time to shut down arguements normally is. Attacking the core of the problem is going to be best instead of reasoning with it.

I just realized you're the third and final person who is appearing pro-town without actually being so. You just want a lynch on anyone, excpet of course, Hez and Anon.

Except of course Hez, CA, you, HH, bob, LC, Yonzy and maybe wicked and avas. Reading is fun.

What do you think of my post on CA way back when? (My iso #23 way back when)

Why is it counter intuitive? I believe very strongly that Hez is scum, what is wrong with me continuing to state my case? Why do you think I won't listen to reason? I've been asking Hez for reason the whole game!
HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #238 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:03 pm

Post by HezLucky »

YankCane151 wrote:
Rainbowdash wrote:

His ISO.

Why is Hez town?

What do you think of my post on CA way back when? (My iso #23 way back when)

Why is it counter intuitive? I believe very strongly that Hez is scum, what is wrong with me continuing to state my case? Why do you think I won't listen to reason? I've been asking Hez for reason the whole game!

The word of the day is DELUSIONAL.

From a Yankees fan, it's to be expected.

YankCane151
YankCane151
Goon
YankCane151
Goon
Goon

Post Post #239 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:07 pm

Post by YankCane151 »

HezLucky wrote:
YankCane151 wrote:
HezLucky wrote:

#22.

Read the policy post. I said I'm not reading anything longer than "really" short" if it comes out of your mouth until I've seen your analysis of that meta. Why should I waste my own time and everyone else's when you can just as easily read a fucking mafia game and come to teh same damn conclusion everyone eles is?

But keep trolling, troll. You are squirming like a prostitute on the corner of Main and 3rd.

Except you did read it, because you used my exact same "Squirming" thing. Okay, you can appear tough.

Not everyone is at the conclusion that you are confirmed town and that I am a lying cheater, actually, despite your opinion that you are the world's greatest mafia player.

Now you're bringing up trolling? Gee, do you have any other weak defenses? You go from calling me someone appearing to be town, to being scum for not reading a meta(that really is only slightly relevant to my current case against you, for example, In my skim I did see you answering questions of Magna), to just a troll? Please, get a real defense, and stop acting like you're under huge pressure if I'm just "a troll."

p.edit : @Rainbow: :P But no, it doesn't have anything to do with being delusional. I see only 3 people attacking me for attacking Hez, that'd be CA, Hez, and You. Hmm. Is "Everyone" aware of my delusionalness? I think not.
YankCane151
YankCane151
Goon
YankCane151
Goon
Goon

Post Post #240 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:07 pm

Post by YankCane151 »

Doh, my mistake, that was meant towards Hez.(the post edit)
YankCane151
YankCane151
Goon
YankCane151
Goon
Goon

Post Post #241 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:11 pm

Post by YankCane151 »

Funny how you are after me for not reading a meta when you yourself have not even read the claims against you in THIS game. (Or you're claiming not to read them, whichever.) Contradiction #30, anyone?
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #242 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:21 pm

Post by Vifam »

LobsterCatapult wrote:
Horrifying Hero wrote:This game.

Way too easy.

Wicked, thanks for giving you one of your buddies. When you die, Yonzy's next.
Care to give us your third? :)

can you explain this?

i see Yankcane as nullish/townish. i dont see the need to jump on him about his 37, to me it was a bit hypothetical, with perhaps a tinge of smartassery. i would see scum as either using this as a jumping pad for an fos or a vote, also, his mistakes of seeing wicked's votes as still random votes seem town to me. generally i see scum trying to be accurate with keeping up who has their vote on who and why.

the one comment that yankcane says that throws me off is "caution is not a scumtell" obviously he is not being very cautious here if he thought that wicked's vote was still an rvs vote. slightly scummy to me, but still overall nullishtown.

yonzy, its because you did an rvs vote when there was solid discussion going on. made it seem like you are dodging real things going on in this thread and disrupting/distracting town.

@confidon: joking is not a scumtell, the way you joked i find scummy. you make a serious vote on el simo, but then tried to play it off as, well a weak vote, so that if we pressure to follow up on it, and why you find el simo scummy, you can easily just say exactly what you just said, that it wasn't that serious, when your reasonings behind it seem so. i see scum undercut their reasons for voting much more so than town.

fos:avasthearties
not liking the vote on KKN

also, we may not be out of rqs, but what is everyone's experience here on MS? like how many completed games has everyone had?

This post...seems off.

Mainly this part:

lobstercatapult wrote:yonzy, its because you did an rvs vote when there was solid discussion going on. made it seem like you are dodging real things going on in this thread and disrupting/distracting town.

This HAS to be wrong. Looking at the context:

Wickid wrote:

Yonzy, why no random vote?

I have more to say in a few minutes.

Yonzy wrote:I didnt know RVS stage was still on lol
Vote: Kid Know Nothing

That was in no way "disturbing" or "distracting" anyone, in fact, that was an effort to get in the game. He was asked why he did not random vote, and he random voted. Looking at his joindate and meta, there was no real scum motivation for that.

Also, I'll ask you the same thing I asked bob:

Why are you voting HH?

You guys need to buck up and start paying more attention to your surroundings.
ok
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #243 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:21 pm

Post by Vifam »

The guy I replaced was a derpasaures, though.
ok
YankCane151
YankCane151
Goon
YankCane151
Goon
Goon

Post Post #244 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:25 pm

Post by YankCane151 »

Okay so I read the Meta. First, you didn't vote him the whole time (Day 2 you were on Muff for the majority of the day).

I actually found something interesting in there too. You were actually, well, townie. I saw a bunch of big posts of you analyzing, you listing all the scum and townreads, analyzing the setup, possible scumteams, everything.

Where, exactly, is that this game?

I told you you had no defense through the meta. ;)
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #245 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:26 pm

Post by Vifam »

@Yank, what do you think about Lobster?
ok
YankCane151
YankCane151
Goon
YankCane151
Goon
Goon

Post Post #246 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:28 pm

Post by YankCane151 »

In other words, you were actually defending yourself against Magna, efficiently. Magna did seem off. I don't, because YOUR Play is different this time. You aren't refuting my case, you're just stalling. Ball's in your court now.

@Vifam: That post is fishy, but it's really the only thing she's said of importance. Needs to post more before I can get a better read.
ConfidAnon
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #247 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:12 pm

Post by ConfidAnon »

YankCane151 wrote:1) Right, your original point was that I was letting HH direct my vote. Point to me where HH Is voting Hez, again? Point to me where I voted Wicked again?

Chainsaw defense time folks!

2) First, that was a snarky reaction to the fallacy behind HH directing my vote. It's just as easy for me to say the same thing about you and Hez. Of course in this case, it is absolutely true, (he's even said such), Hez DID agree with his suspect and then voted me. There's no need to defend him for something he didn't even do. Oh, unless you're talking about agreeing on votes, or reads, which, hmm, what did I do as to HH's read on Wicked? Agreed that my gut was also off regarding Wicked. Which is it, Anon? Am I guilty for agreeing with someone else (Like Hez did with you but you find that pro-town), or am I guilty for letting HH direct my vote (which Hez did with you but you find that pro-town). If you're being special because he's agreeing with you, then that's asinine because HH and I aren't even talking about you or Hez, we're talking about Hez (Unless the team is Anon-Wicked-Hez? )

Basically, that first line regarding my post is not a good point in any way because, gasp, it's a contradiction. (Scumtell for the folks at home who aren't following)

3) Jeez, this seems familiar, someone taking my words and stretching them then accusing me of stretching my own words. Who does that remind us of? (Hint: HezLucky). Either you're secretly the same person or you're buddies. Let's strikethrough all the false assumptions again! Like Hez, you are also calling this a horrid case(without addressing it or even seemingly reading it.) and that no one should consider it. Always a good thing to convince people that you're right and I'm wrong.

4)I'm scum trying to debunk you about HH? What in the world does that have to do with my case again Hez? Again, you're not reading my Case. It has nothing to do with HH at all, it has to do with Hez's contradictory vote, bandwagon, bussing of you (that's now relevant with this post), etc.

5)Why does his response give you major town points? Did you not read the contradictions I again pointed out the post after his? Read it again if so. Be more open than tunnelheaded. Hez isn't confirmed town so stop treating him like such. I'm not confirmed scum so stop treating ME as such. Which is what you're doing. Hez's whole case seems to me like opportunistic scum trying to pounce on a newer player's mistake, but at least, if you're town, be more open minded and don't team up with Hez for the heck of it. Really, tell me WHY Hez is town, not just that he "is."

This is crap.

I'll outline why, but only by request of a player other than Yank. I don't want to get dragged into an argument similar to what Hez and Yank are in right now. They unneccessarily clutter the thread, and nine times out of ten result in just repetition of the same points against each other.

-------------------------

For the same reason, here's a bit more controversy for you: I'm not going to read the Hez/Yank argument any more. Pointless thread clutter that won't get anywhere. I know from experience - I was in a game where I took part in one of these arguments with DeathRowKitty. I was Town, he was Mafia, but our argument did absolutely nothing towards getting either one of us lynched. (Of course, I screwed up the game by overreacting to a fake Cop when I was the real Cop later on in Day 1, getting myself night killed, but that's besides the point.)

It's abundantly clear where you both stand, and you've made about two pages of posts over the course of a few hours. If you continue, it's only going to hurt the game by making it more unreadable for future potential replacements, rereads, etc.

Yank wrote:You and Anon have both said "I'm frustrated, I won't read your posts" this game.

Oops. Sorry that I repeated myself. :x

I'm keeping my vote on Yank right now. He's my strongest scumread at this point, however, the game does need to be turned towards other people.

We haven't heard much lately from Kid Know Nothing, tarsonisocelot, Horrifying Hero, and el simo. What do you think about current developments?

And Horrifying Hero, why is wicked scum? I can and will vote you if you keep failing to provide this case.
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #248 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:20 pm

Post by Vifam »

ConfiAnon wrote:This is crap.

I'll outline why, but only by request of a player other than Yank. I don't want to get dragged into an argument similar to what Hez and Yank are in right now. They unneccessarily clutter the thread, and nine times out of ten result in just repetition of the same points against each other.

Please don't.
ok
YankCane151
YankCane151
Goon
YankCane151
Goon
Goon

Post Post #249 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:23 pm

Post by YankCane151 »

Post that tries to deflect pressure from his buddy, joining in on the "Yank is scum and I'm not saying why!" thing, wrongfully calling my arguments anti-town, more of Hez/Anon ignoring me because they have no real defense, yawn. No mention of why the arguments are clutter, more mention of meta not relevant to this situation, yadda yadda. Deflecting pressure from me, though I'm his biggest scumread, hm, interesting. There's no need to turn it towards other people while Hez is right here for us.

Someone ask Anon to defend himself, and ask Hez too while you're at it.

How we're not stringing up Hez today is beyond belief to me, to be honest.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”