[Mini 1205] Tough Guy Mafia - Game Over!

YankCane151
YankCane151
Goon
YankCane151
Goon
Goon

Post Post #250 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:26 pm

Post by YankCane151 »

Vifam wrote:
ConfiAnon wrote:This is crap.

I'll outline why, but only by request of a player other than Yank. I don't want to get dragged into an argument similar to what Hez and Yank are in right now. They unneccessarily clutter the thread, and nine times out of ten result in just repetition of the same points against each other.

Please don't.

What exactly is anti-town about me attacking Hez? Nothing, that's what. We all need to realize and focus, that Hez here is spewing scumtells quicker than I can post to call them out, and that we don't need to 'look elsewhere' when Hez is right here.

Anon can't even defend himself or his partner, and he knows he can just play the clutter card to prevent him from doing so. Simple tactic, promise everything, yet act on nothing.
Go Yankees and Miami Hurricanes
YankCane151
YankCane151
Goon
YankCane151
Goon
Goon

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:26 pm

Post by YankCane151 »

I'm not going to shut up about Hez and Anon until either A: I'm lynched, B: They're lynched. So live with it, folks, and join in the fun for pete's sakes.
bobsnox
bobsnox
Mafia Scum
bobsnox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:34 pm

Post by bobsnox »

YankCane151 wrote:bobsnox: Look again. Determine again. Hez is scum, let's not look elsewhere.
statements like that on day one are so bad
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:34 pm

Post by Vifam »

It's not antitown: I agree with your scumread on Hez, but it's come to the point where it's taking up two pages. And arguing with ConfiAnon doesn't really help me cuz I actually feel he is town.
ok
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:35 pm

Post by Vifam »

I just want our scumhunting taken somewhere else, preferably Bobsnox, Lobster, or ElSimo
ok
YankCane151
YankCane151
Goon
YankCane151
Goon
Goon

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:36 pm

Post by YankCane151 »

Forgot option C: Hez and Anon defend themselves to the point where I think they're town. At this point though, I don't see it happening. (But please, if you're town, do so.)

I refuse to go back to the RVS land of lurk and posts once every 9 hours because no one wants to say anything. There is no clutter, only pressure on scum. Town shouldn't be afraid of discussion. Scum are. Easy. Who's afraid of the discussion? Who's afraid of more arguments? Anon, Hez, and Rainbowdash.(TBF, I'm not that sure on Rainbowdash) Hmm, Interesting, as they're the ones I suspect. Stop stalling, either defend yourselves or lynch yourselves, one of the two. Town will go nowhere by lurking and ignoring these obvious threats to the town.

Everyone needs to comment on this, something. But I'll be damned if I let a mislynch happen because we're too busy twiddling our thumbs and afraid to commit on scum. Realize I have stated multiple times my case against Hez and Anon, with legitimate proof and arguments, and yet both of them continue to skirt my attacks. Does anyone want to copy and paste what I said so they can defend it? Vifam, are you ever going to post your case againse Hez? Can we do anything here? They obviously can't defend themselves against me because they know I'm right. They have to resort to petty insults (I swear I've been called(or my case has been called) every name in the book over the last 4 pages, yet no defense) and cannot defend themselves realistically.

Town doesn't need to insult people to clear their names. Town doesn't need to be sketchy and ignore proof. Town doesn't need to stall their lynch. And most importantly as I said, Town, DOES NOT need to ignore cases on people because they're too lazy to read it and because it's "clutter".

Hez & Anon couldn't be more obvious. It's just a matter of which you want gone first. (Hez.)
YankCane151
YankCane151
Goon
YankCane151
Goon
Goon

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:37 pm

Post by YankCane151 »

bobsnox wrote:
YankCane151 wrote:bobsnox: Look again. Determine again. Hez is scum, let's not look elsewhere.

Why? And why didn't you answer Vifam's questions from earlier?
bobsnox
bobsnox
Mafia Scum
bobsnox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:38 pm

Post by bobsnox »

Vifam wrote:
bobsnox wrote:UNVOTE: KKN
VOTE: Horrifying Hero

What purpose was this going to serve? Do you actually think he is scum? Or are you actually trying to apply some pressure on him?

If it's the former, what makes you think he is scum over KKN?

If it's the latter, what makes you think he will hurry if he's been holding out for this long?

I don't see what made you want to hop on this joke, since I've read HH's ISO, and he's doing some MAJOR foreshadowing, so I think it's best to just wait. If his proof is inconclusive, this vote would be justified. But at the moment a HH lynch seems rushed and not very well thought out.

Your questions are odd. They seem to be assuming I didn't intentionally vote HH and didn't mean to get off the KKN wagon to do so.

I honestly can't even remember why I'm voting KKN without looking back, but HH didn't (unless I missed it) give me a good reason why Wicked was "confscum," offering a cop out instead. He seems to be promising things and not delivering but making very bold statements which could easily be backed up if he wanted to. It looks like scum trying to get by on rhetoric instead of scumhunting.

That said, I haven't read thoroughly for probably the last page or so. I left my computer in preview for my last post several hours back and only skimmed through when I returned.
bobsnox
bobsnox
Mafia Scum
bobsnox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:38 pm

Post by bobsnox »

YankCane151 wrote:
bobsnox wrote:

see above. slow down tiger.

what's with the buddying by the way?
YankCane151
YankCane151
Goon
YankCane151
Goon
Goon

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:41 pm

Post by YankCane151 »

bobsnox wrote:
YankCane151 wrote:
bobsnox wrote:

see above. slow down tiger.

what's with the buddying by the way?

Didn't answer my question. Why was my statement bad. And now, how am I buddying. That's 2.

Did you happen to notice that Hez said he was going to find my buddies and hasn't yet? Same thing as HH. There ya go.
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:43 pm

Post by Rainbowdash »

YankCane151 wrote:I'm not going to shut up about Hez and Anon until either A: I'm lynched, B: They're lynched. So live with it, folks, and join in the fun for pete's sakes.

I go with my version of option C then, ignore all of your posts because they are going to be blind repetition of the same points you have presented and we have chosen do not have merit required to lynch. If you have something to say about anything but Hez or CA I will listen. Until then we are done. That or option A which I would prefer not to do.
You don't earn
loyalty
in a day. You earn it day by day
YankCane151
YankCane151
Goon
YankCane151
Goon
Goon

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:44 pm

Post by YankCane151 »

bobsnox wrote:
Vifam wrote:

What purpose was this going to serve? Do you actually think he is scum? Or are you actually trying to apply some pressure on him?

If it's the latter, what makes you think he will hurry if he's been holding out for this long?

I don't see what made you want to hop on this joke, since I've read HH's ISO, and he's doing some MAJOR foreshadowing, so I think it's best to just wait. If his proof is inconclusive, this vote would be justified. But at the moment a HH lynch seems rushed and not very well thought out.

Your questions are odd. They seem to be assuming I didn't intentionally vote HH and didn't mean to get off the KKN wagon to do so.
[1]

I honestly can't even remember why I'm voting KKN without looking back, but HH didn't (unless I missed it) give me a good reason why Wicked was "confscum," offering a cop out instead. He seems to be promising things and not delivering but making very bold statements which could easily be backed up if he wanted to. It looks like scum trying to get by on rhetoric instead of scumhunting.

That said, I haven't read thoroughly for probably the last page or so. I left my computer in preview for my last post several hours back and only skimmed through when I returned.[2]

[1] Well yes, that's what happens when you vote someone and give no reason, people assume.

[2] I'll be interested to see what you find.
YankCane151
YankCane151
Goon
YankCane151
Goon
Goon

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:45 pm

Post by YankCane151 »

Rainbow: What do you mean "we" have decided that my points are false? Absolutely no one besides the two I'm suspecting has called my points false, or crummy, or horrid.

That's "townie" #3 ignoring me, folks!
bobsnox
bobsnox
Mafia Scum
bobsnox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:46 pm

Post by bobsnox »

They're bad because it's day one. You don't know as much as you think you do. I know you're not new to this site so what's the deal? More often than not stuff like this gets a townie killed day one and then another townie autolynched day two for leading the wagon. I don't know what you and Hez are but neither of you are good day one lynches based purely on that.

Unless one of you has made a huge scumslip, I suggest we look elsewhere.

Sorry to be the voice of reason <_<
bobsnox
bobsnox
Mafia Scum
bobsnox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:47 pm

Post by bobsnox »

I hope people take note of the connection between vifam and yank. might be buddying between scum and town from the latter to the former, or might be scum buddying to each other. I'd be the first over the second.
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:47 pm

Post by Vifam »

bobsnox wrote:
Vifam wrote:

That said, I haven't read thoroughly for probably the last page or so. I left my computer in preview for my last post several hours back and only skimmed through when I returned.

Uhm, can you repeat the first line, I don't quite get what you're trying to say. What exactly am I "assuming"?
ok
YankCane151
YankCane151
Goon
YankCane151
Goon
Goon

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:49 pm

Post by YankCane151 »

Congratulations bobsnox, you managed to call me townie in the first post and then scum in the next. Which is it, exactly?

Do I really have to die day 1 to confirm my case?
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:50 pm

Post by Vifam »

bobsnox wrote:I hope people take note of the connection between vifam and yank. might be buddying between scum and town from the latter to the former, or might be scum buddying to each other. I'd be the first over the second.

Can you post some examples of us buddying?

Also, you've basically just stated that one of is scum, which one is it?
ok
YankCane151
YankCane151
Goon
YankCane151
Goon
Goon

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:51 pm

Post by YankCane151 »

bobsnox wrote:They're bad because it's day one. You don't know as much as you think you do. I know you're not new to this site so what's the deal? More often than not stuff like this gets a townie killed day one and then another townie autolynched day two for leading the wagon. I don't know what you and Hez are but neither of you are good day one lynches based purely on that.

Unless one of you has made a huge scumslip, I suggest we look elsewhere.

Sorry to be the voice of reason <_<

Sorry, how is me having a legit case on Hez and him not having one on me and us lynching Hez being a good thing better than that KKN bandwagon you were on earlier? (aka a rvs wagon)
YankCane151
YankCane151
Goon
YankCane151
Goon
Goon

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:53 pm

Post by YankCane151 »

meant to say how isn't*

Same goes with your wagoning on HH, by the way.
YankCane151
YankCane151
Goon
YankCane151
Goon
Goon

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:55 pm

Post by YankCane151 »

I'm noticing alot of attacks from me(this is one area where Anon is different, in this sense) regarding voting me, but no one following through on actually doing it. Seems like some people (Hez, Rainbow, Snox) are scared of me flipping town. ;)
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:02 pm

Post by Vifam »

Okay, so you actually think he's scum, but honestly, going by their meta, this is their play. So this vote just has a lack of thought rooted down to it, in my opinion. If you can't remember WHY you were on the KKN wagon, chances are it's scum leading that wagon.

Avas has had a wooping 4 posts in, and is basically going under the radar this game while coasting on his vote for KKN. Rainbowdash is doing some serious cheerleading, and El Simo's vote on KKN seemed opportunistic at best.
ok
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:05 pm

Post by Vifam »

I'm thinking Rainbow dash is scum adding feul to the fire. I'll go more in depth with that later.
ok
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:07 pm

Post by Vifam »

YankCane151 wrote:I'm noticing alot of attacks from me(this is one area where Anon is different, in this sense) regarding voting me, but no one following through on actually doing it. Seems like some people (Hez, Rainbow, Snox) are scared of me flipping town. ;)

Whoa what happened to ConfiAnonscum?
ok
YankCane151
YankCane151
Goon
YankCane151
Goon
Goon

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:13 pm

Post by YankCane151 »

Vifam wrote:
YankCane151 wrote:I'm noticing alot of attacks from me(this is one area where Anon is different, in this sense) regarding voting me, but no one following through on actually doing it. Seems like some people (Hez, Rainbow, Snox) are scared of me flipping town. ;)

Whoa what happened to ConfiAnonscum?

Still think so until he decides to stop crabbing up and actually defend himself/stop or give a good reason why he is teaming with Hez, but I highly doubt there's 4 mafia in this game so I'm keeping my eyes out.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”