Goon
Altilysian
Goon
Goon
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1651 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:20 pm

Post by Altilysian »

curiouskarmadog wrote:
Altilysian wrote:If you mean my top 2, then I've known for quite a while now.

I myself would like more details.

and I see you are asking about my status with the town, which is fine, but why dont you put your stance out there first?

Amrun was implying I'm suspecting people without reasons which is not true.

Sure. Upon rethinking the flavor and seeing endgame approach, I think there's a high chance you are SK, playing a very protown game. Someone (it may have been ZeLink) thought that an SK would stay more under the radar, but I'm not sure that's necessarily true. I can definitely see the motivation for an NK immune SK to become nay unlynchable as well. I've never played with SKs and would like to know what more experienced players think.

Amrun wrote:DIFFERENCE: All my reasons for suspecting you actualy already exist in my ISO. It's just not organized into one post.

No difference at all. I can say the same.

Amrun wrote:I mean you haven't yet given sufficient reasoning for suspecting me. We covered this yesterday.

Okay, I'll expand then. I thought the early game suspicions of FA and Snarky were rubbish, so I'm inclined to see people who went after them as scummy. And you went after them both, in a manner that seemed opportunistic. I'm open-minded, though, so if you talked more about your early game play, maybe I would feel better about you because as it stands that's the sticking point.

The other stuff that might make you scummy are more null for me. Evilpacman's VC analysis of you seems overly conspiratorial. Your penchant for DK's policy lynch may just be one of your idiosyncrasies. I don't agree with your current suspicions of Snarky, but maybe you sincerely believe in them yourself.
Calcifer
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1652 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:37 pm

Post by Calcifer »

Hmmm... Can I trade my life for Seacore's?
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1653 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:51 pm

Post by Charlie »

Altilysian on the subject of sheeping wrote:Super scummy.

Hey, I resent that. Do you mean to say laziness = scummy?

Amrun wrote:Why can't you think for yourself, Charlie.

Believe it or not, I actually have a strong gut read on you, Amrun. It's... scummy. I may or may not provide reasoning (giving reasons for gut reads tend to end in a pile of useless garbage, lately)

elvis_knits wrote:In the meantime, I want Charlie to read the game and give thoughts on all the living players.

*grumble*
Why can't you accept me as a loyal sheep?
Anyway, I can honour this request, but I may need 2 weeks.
So far, my reads on some players:

elvis_knits: most sheepable
Amrun: Gut scum read
curiouskarmadog: Town enough
Lowell: Oh noes!

I do have reads on the others but posting them as they are won't/doesn't make sense to anyone, including myself i.e. I don't have a case.
Kindness
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #1654 (ISO) » Sun Jul 24, 2011 3:07 am

Post by elvis_knits »

Well, that's a start. How about this, Charlie, read like the last ten pages or something, give reads off that. I need something to go off on you, to see what your thought process is, and where you see the players. I don't actually care if you read 67 pages cause that's like a lot, but I would like to get you participating and keeping up with the game.

More later...
Talk nerdy to me.

"We must be willing to let go of the life we planned so as to have the life that is waiting for us." -Joseph Campbell
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1655 (ISO) » Sun Jul 24, 2011 3:26 am

Post by Charlie »

Indeed!

That is most doable.
Kindness
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1656 (ISO) » Sun Jul 24, 2011 3:47 am

Post by curiouskarmadog »

Alt, this is all WIFOM, but if I was an SK, it would be the most unfair weakest SK ever to be in mafia...the 72 hour kill thing, would make the SK sooooo under balanced...now you could be of the mind that I am lying about the 72 hour thing, but then you got to ask yourself, why in the fuck did I wait 72 hours to kill lurkers before I was forced to claim because of scum? As an SK I could have claimed anything!..any animal...anything...I went with the truth...I am what I am...and that would be town.

in other news,

Right now, I am not feeling Charlie as scum....and if I was a betting man, I would put Vezo as town based on interactions and kills....I also would put snarky in the town catagory, because of the bullshit attacks of him early day 1.

scum? cirno of course(his attack and attempt to discredit my watcher claim was horrid), that being said, my thoughts on him tends to go back and forth..something about Armun bothered me earlier in the game, and I need to look that back up...and maybe Alt...he has flown under the radar, pulled off the Hez wagon at a very strange time and coming out of the night does 180 on his stance of me, like maybe some conversation as gone on. I also didnt like how he was feeling out public opinion first, without sharing his thoughts. at least Cirno is coming out with his opinions and isnt trying to passively stir up conversation about it (again, why i am back and forth on him).

that leaves EK, Seacore, Lowell, and calcifer...have neturals on them....almost put calcifer in the scum catagory for the strange hammer and justification, but it just wasnt enough to put a scum stamp on him.

@everyone....I would like to know what are your thoughts on the top 2 scum and why..a couple lines will do... also, I think Lowell is coming up on the 72 hour mark soon (havent check)....are you for a vigging or not? why or why not?....at this point, I dont think I want to vig him.....but I want your opinions IN YOUR NEXT POST!.

also going to

unvote

would like to see somemore conversation first....and I need to check some things before (re)voting....I am interested to see if we had any lurkers BEFORE I claimed that started posting more once I claimed.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #1657 (ISO) » Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:38 am

Post by elvis_knits »

I think Lowell should be vigged if possible. He has hardly participated in this game, making him difficult to read. He falls under the category of being too dangerous to have around, and personally have a pet peeve of losing to lurker scum, so I want to avoid that at all costs.

As for top two, still thinking about it as I go about my Sunday and clean up my house. I have to ISO Amrun and come to a better conclusion on her and/or think of some things to ask her and discuss with her. I also am thinking I want more Seacore action. He was not active early in the game, then was active and made me feel he was town, but I haven't heard from him in a bit and want more Seacore.
Talk nerdy to me.

"We must be willing to let go of the life we planned so as to have the life that is waiting for us." -Joseph Campbell
Cirno
Cirno
Mafia Scum
Cirno
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1658 (ISO) » Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:03 am

Post by Cirno »

Lowell's 72 hours is up at around 4pm on monday, I believe.
Everything you need to know about [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qcA1wA8xW6o]Cirno[/url]
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1659 (ISO) » Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:39 am

Post by Amrun »

Ask away, elvis.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #1660 (ISO) » Sun Jul 24, 2011 12:00 pm

Post by elvis_knits »

Well, before I actually do work on you...

I could iso you or I could ask you to explain why you're so convinced Snarky is scum. I don't get that feel from him, so I wonder your reasons.
Talk nerdy to me.

Seacore
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1661 (ISO) » Sun Jul 24, 2011 12:09 pm

Post by Seacore »

elvis_knits wrote: I ... want more Seacore.

I'm flattered EK, but I'm a happily married man.

That being said, I'm struggling in this game.
I completely agree with you that part of me would rather lose than let lurker scum win. So I would be down with a Lowell lynch today.

I'd also be down with a Charlie lynch for the same reason, but slightly less enthusiastically. The whole 'sheeping' thing, to me, feels like scum picking whichever player isn't making cases on scum.

As for who I have positive scum cases on rather than negative, I'd be willing to lynch snarky, cirno or calcifer and I'm ultimately happy with where my vote is right now.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1662 (ISO) » Sun Jul 24, 2011 12:12 pm

Post by Amrun »

I have several reasons. I do need to put together a case on him, but really that will just be shine.

Overall, Snarky has displayed rolefishing, buddying to town to try and get out of a lynch, opportunism, and the big thing for me is when he displayed a guilty conscience about Ellibereth's death. That was basically admitting that he killed Elli, to me, but only Seacore seemed to pay attention to this besides me.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1663 (ISO) » Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:43 pm

Post by Lowell »

Sorry weekends not the best time for me. Still here.
Cirno
Cirno
Mafia Scum
Cirno
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1664 (ISO) » Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:16 pm

Post by Cirno »

So why aren't you guys voting Lowell?
Everything you need to know about [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qcA1wA8xW6o]Cirno[/url]
Seacore
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1665 (ISO) » Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:39 pm

Post by Seacore »

Vote Lowell
yeah, I'm good with that.
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #1666 (ISO) » Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:25 am

Post by elvis_knits »

Amrun wrote:I have several reasons. I do need to put together a case on him, but really that will just be shine.

Overall, Snarky has displayed rolefishing, buddying to town to try and get out of a lynch, opportunism, and the big thing for me is when he displayed a guilty conscience about Ellibereth's death. That was basically admitting that he killed Elli, to me, but only Seacore seemed to pay attention to this besides me.

You don't need to quote stuff for me here, just looking for general responses:

I remember the rolefishing (I thought it had some promise at the time but was very early). Feel "meh" about it now.

When/who was the buddying and opportunism?

I remember the weirdness with Ellibereth's death and how he said Zelink killed Elli to try to frame him. I agree that was really weird, but I struggle to find a scum motivation for that. I mean, nobody was even trying to blame him for the NK, so he just ended up drawing more attention to himself. Do you think he just felt so guilty for killing Elli that he felt the need to go "I didn't kill Elli!" out of nowhere? I kind of put the whole episode down to paranoia and tunneling on Zelink (because snarky and zelink were goin after each other for a while).

What do you think of Snarky's play the last few days (more recent play)?
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #1667 (ISO) » Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:25 am

Post by elvis_knits »

Also,

vote lowell

Contribute or die.
Talk nerdy to me.

Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1668 (ISO) » Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:27 am

Post by Lowell »

vote amrun
. does this count?
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #1669 (ISO) » Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:30 am

Post by elvis_knits »

Oh lowell. The lurker who shows up immediately upon getting pressure, showing he's been monitoring the thread but not helping.

Why do you want amrun dead?
Talk nerdy to me.

Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1670 (ISO) » Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:35 am

Post by Charlie »

Ooh, ooh! Baa!
VOTE: Lowell
I'm a sheep in Africa. (for now)
Kindness
Altilysian
Altilysian
Goon
Altilysian
Goon
Goon
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1671 (ISO) » Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:14 am

Post by Altilysian »

Amrun, what bothered you about FA in the early game?
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1672 (ISO) » Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:43 am

lowell is a bad lynch today....more to come when I get time.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1673 (ISO) » Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:55 am

This Lowell lynch has gone way too fast and is based on…jack.

Cirno is fucking scummy and now you are letting him lead you a lurker lynch?..what happened to deciding on who to vig and if the person wont let us THEN lynch him. No cirno just wants to you to completely forget about that.

Lets not forget the scumbag’s attack of me when I caught popscum. After claiming watcher getting a positive results, he immediately goes into attack mode on me. He refuses to claim and then says he wants to see if I would vig him…knowing full well that I couldn’t for 72 hours. There was no reason for him to do this UNLESS he was trying to set a precedence so others (POP) wouldn’t claim.

When it was obvious that this wasn’t going to work, pop claims…

Luckily the town didn’t listen to Cirno and we were able to catch and lynch scum.

Now we are losing the Cirno lynch supporters one at a time!

Flavour Analysis wrote:Ah ok. Well I already had Cirno as a scum read.

Llamarble wrote:
SCUMZ:
Amrun
Cirno

CONFSCUM:
Tajo

Llamarble wrote:I mean if I'm put at L-1 and CKD says I WOULD HAMMER YOU NOW BUT IF I VIG YOU INSTEAD TOWN GETS ANOTHER LYNCH then I would do the pro-town thing and shut up.
VOTE: CIRNO

Also if you want to go back even further…Cirno attacks the Hez wagons and joins the counterwagon of llamarabletown.

Cirno wrote:Nothing of value has really happened since I last read the thread. You all seem intent on wagoning randomly. I thought I'd park my vote on Fate while you guys flailed about, but I guess it would be better used on someone who actually has a chance of being lynched.

VOTE: Llamarble

As for HezLucky, a quick look at the votes on his wagon...

>Hez, can you tell me what you have done that has helped the town?
>because this bandwagon gives me an enormous erection. And because he's scum.
>FUCK THE CKD WAGON, LETS DO THIS.
>You super overeacted as scum caught for wrong reasons.
>Because Fate's bussing again. Obv.
>I CANNOT REFUSE THE LLAMA AND I DONT REMEMBER ANY OF HEZ' POST THIS GAME
>In a game like this, the best tactic is to kill off the scummiest liability to town. CKD is townish, Llamrble is not useless. Hez is scummy. Hez is useless.
>Voting HezLucky because Fate said so

...kind of drives me away from it. I think it is sad that the vote on the wagon that makes the most sense comes from Vezok.

In other news, Fate continues to be my preferred lynch. Saying Llamarble was more useful than HezLucky was a wtf moment for me.

And then when I was forced to claimed…ignored the hez wagon completely….

he needs to die…he has done nothing but hurt or try to hurt the town…

vote Cirno,

do not let the scum bag slide another day.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1674 (ISO) » Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:11 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

Is this game still alive?

unvote
vote cirno

Ckd is right.
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”