Mini 1195: The Beehive Mystery (GAME OVER)

Giitah
Giitah
Goon
Giitah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1125 (ISO) » Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:26 am

Post by Giitah »

VOTE: Vote: Llamarble

Not satisfied with his explanation of whatever the hell happened a few pages back.
Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1126 (ISO) » Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:29 am

Post by Beck »

Seriously we gonna no lynch?

I knew my gut was right about that SK slot
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

"Without rules there is Chaos" C. Kramer
Magic Trainer
Magic Trainer
Goon
Magic Trainer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1127 (ISO) » Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:31 am

Post by Magic Trainer »

We need an emergency replacement >.>

Today won't be a no lynch though.
Magic Trainer
Magic Trainer
Goon
Magic Trainer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1128 (ISO) » Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:33 am

Post by Magic Trainer »

Klazam wrote:
Deadline is in (expired on 2011-07-22 17:00:00). (5 PM EST on July 22.)
[/color]

For reference.
Giitah
Giitah
Goon
Giitah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1129 (ISO) » Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:47 am

Post by Giitah »

I wouldn't worry about a no lynch happening.
Ivan the Pleasant
Ivan the Pleasant
Townie
Ivan the Pleasant
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1130 (ISO) » Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:48 am

Post by Ivan the Pleasant »

Giitah, change your vote to subgenius. Rblinker is the only one who isn't on a major wagon, and we have no reason to expect that he will magically appear in the next hour.
Magic Trainer
Magic Trainer
Goon
Magic Trainer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1131 (ISO) » Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:17 am

Post by Magic Trainer »

Sub, do you have anything else you want to share?
Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1132 (ISO) » Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:21 am

Post by Beck »

Seriously 40 minutes to deadline.
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

"Without rules there is Chaos" C. Kramer
subgenius
subgenius
Goon
subgenius
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1133 (ISO) » Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:25 am

Post by subgenius »

Nothing that I can think of. I've explained why I think the cases against me are weak. I've explained my reads on other players. I think everything is on the table. I'll admit that I'm not especially proud of my play this game, although I don't think it was poor enough to become the second day lynch. If Giitah turns out to be scum, I'll be really embarrassed, since we almost certainly would have lynched that slot if I hadn't put on the brakes. This has been a long enough day with enough twists and turns, that I think people will have more than enough to sift through tomorrow. Ivan, in particular, looks bad on this wagon, imo, but then there's Llama, again voting primarily in self-defense without ever presenting a case. Seems like a pretty crap wagon to me, but them's the breaks.
Magic Trainer
Magic Trainer
Goon
Magic Trainer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1134 (ISO) » Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:26 am

Post by Magic Trainer »

What about Tommy?
subgenius
subgenius
Goon
subgenius
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1135 (ISO) » Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:30 am

Post by subgenius »

I think I already said what I think on Tommy. Null read, but if someone put a gun to my head and forced me to pick town or scum, I'd pick town. I've found myself agreeing with him too much to think he's scum. I wish he was more aggressive, and it's certainly possible that I'm a naive victim of buddying scum, but I lean town on him.
subgenius
subgenius
Goon
subgenius
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1136 (ISO) » Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:55 am

Post by subgenius »

I sure hope someone who's willing to switch their vote is watching, because I'm not self hammering.
Magic Trainer
Magic Trainer
Goon
Magic Trainer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1137 (ISO) » Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:58 am

Post by Magic Trainer »

Y'AI'NG'NGAH
YOG-SOTHOTH
H'EE-L'GEB
F'AI TRHODOG
UAAAAH

Vote: Llamarble

If he turns up town, then Sub/Tommy need instant death. If he's scum… then I need to look over my reads again.
subgenius
subgenius
Goon
subgenius
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1138 (ISO) » Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:04 am

Post by subgenius »

Whew, Magic with the last second move. I have high hopes for Llama coming up scum. If he doesn't, I have few illusions about how screwed I am.
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1139 (ISO) » Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:10 am

Post by Klazam »

Lynch. Scene coming tonight.

Rblinker- please pm me if you still want to be replaced
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1140 (ISO) » Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:29 pm

Post by Klazam »

Day Two: Vote Count Ten (The final count)

Subgenius (4)- Ivan the Pleasant, Llamarble, Beck, Captain Spoon,
Giitah (1)- rblinker123,
Llamarble (6) - Scott Brosius, Tommy, ICEninja, Subgenius, Giitah, Magic Trainer,

Not voting: (0) – Nobody

With 11 alive, it’s 6 to lynch.

As the sun creeps down to the horizon, the accusations starts to heat up. You all start to notice that Llamarble was SWEATING. I mean, REALLY SWEATING. Suspicious, the finger-pointing starts up. Suddenly, Llamarble snaps. He stands up on his chair, screams "YES, I DID IT, I'M MAFIA!" He then whips out a tommy gun. Unfortunately for him, that quick action makes the flimsy chair fold, pitching him backwards. Conveniently hanging from the tree directly behind him is a noose. After he finishes strangling in the noose, one of you remarks "Well, no need to search him. It's obvious he was mafia, all along." You all go home to sleep after that.

Llamarble, Mafia Goon
, was lynched Day Two.

Night starts now. It will end in 50 hours from the time of this post. Actions are due in 48 hours. All quicktopics are now open.

If I do not get rblinker's PM in 24 hours, I will assume that he wants to be replaced. In that case, night will be extended until a replacement is found.
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1141 (ISO) » Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:47 am

Post by Klazam »

Whiskers replaces rblinker. Night has been extended by 12 hours.
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1142 (ISO) » Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:08 pm

Post by Klazam »

You wake up, and proceed to the town square. You find that there's only 8 of you. Upon search, you find the mangled bodies of Captain Spoon and Subgenius. A search of their bodies yields up little information, only that Subgenius was a member of the prestigious Vanilla Townperson Associate, and the Captain was a Mason. Who among you would do this dire deed? 

Captain Spoon, Mason
, and
Subgenius, Vanilla Townie
, killed Night Two.

Day Three Vote Count One:

Not voting(8)- Beck, Scott Brosius, ICENinja, Whiskers, Giitah, Tommy, Ivan the Pleasant, Magic Trainer
ICEninja
ICEninja
Mafia Scum
ICEninja
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1143 (ISO) » Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:06 pm

Post by ICEninja »

Alright, I was sincerely hoping that both masons would survive the night so they could claim today. I'm not really sure what to make of it.

I'm assuming sub was a vig kill, and if it was, you should feel very stupid. Scum tried to flashwagon away from Llama, I knew sub was 99% confirmed town once Llama flipped scum. You don't ever ever have 2 wagons like that and they both happen to be on scum.

I'd like to ask the surviving mason to claim at this point, as I do not want there to be a 50/50 lynch after counter claim down the road. You'll likely be NKed tonight, but surviving longer than today, without any mason buddies, isn't really going to help town all that much anyway. It's currently too dangerous for scum to claim the 3rd mason.

I'm surprised that there isn't a weakened mason trio though. I suppose it is possible that the masons are our exclusive power roles. Which would suck.

I figure at this point there was 1 scum busing and 1 scum helping Llama flashwagon. Being that there is only 2 players left on the flashwagon, and both of them are quite scummy, I'm going to thoroghly insist that today's lynch either be Ivan or Beck. I'm perfectly happy with either.

Scott is probably town, as that would have been a gutsy bus to be on him all day like that. Magic is probably town for the hammer. I feel like Giitah is the most likely busing scum, though Tommy is definitely a good candidate. I'm currently feeling like the remaining scum are one of Ivan/Beck and one of Tommy/Giitah.

Let's start here:
Vote Beck
Town: 14 wins, 14 losses
Scum: 3 wins, 2 losses
Ivan the Pleasant
Ivan the Pleasant
Townie
Ivan the Pleasant
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1144 (ISO) » Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:30 pm

Post by Ivan the Pleasant »

You think we were part of a flashwagon? You're aware of how long we were voting subgenius, right?

Personally I'm glad he was killed. Now we can move on and he can think about how to fix up his town play.
Scott Brosius
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1145 (ISO) » Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:45 pm

Post by Scott Brosius »

I pretty much wholeheartedly agree with everything Ice said.

Lynch must be Ivan/Beck today. Both were around at deadline pushing the counter-scum wagon. Ivan has been somewhat cryptic and completely tunneled on SUB. Beck was more all over the place. I find this to be more indicative of scum than steadfast tunneling. Ivan still trying to substantiate the read today is rubbing me the wrong way but my first instinct is Beck. Obviously I doubt both are scum together, but a very high chance that one of them is.

Mason should claim especially since it's essentially narrowed down anyway.

I still think Gittah is town for the unprovoked VT claim of earlier. MT is probtown because of the hammer. Ice I am still null on, but somewhat convinced of town since he essentially echoed every sentiment I currently have (although that's not nearly enough to call him town)

Vote: Beck
Town 15-19

Mafia 4-3
ICEninja
ICEninja
Mafia Scum
ICEninja
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1146 (ISO) » Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:48 pm

Post by ICEninja »

Sub's play was town all game. His play reminded me very much of my own town play back when I was a more cautious player. I'm not saying he was cleared because of that, but I was attacked for the same things he was attacked for, and it was just how I played. He was attacked based on play style, not content. And when the competing wagon, Llama, flipped scum, it was as clear as daylight in the Sahara that he was town.

I'm not saying you voted him at the last second. You were, however, part of the last second push to attempt to get sub lynched as opposed to scum.

That being said, I'm voting Beck and not you. If he flips scum, I think you're town. Oh and Archeobob, you had a very strong scum read on a VT. Looks like your record is broken.

Glad you're on board, Scott. I think we can roll the rest of this game out pretty smoothly. I don't have you cleared as town yet, either, but I think you're probtown.
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1147 (ISO) » Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:20 pm

Post by Whiskers »

Hey guys, I intend to be active and probably act marginally scummy.

The first thing I want to do though, is ask, How many scum are there (or at least, do we speculate), how many have we killed, and how many players total are left.

Ah, second thing I want to do is claim the Mason. I posted something in the Mason thread and nobee responded, so I was pretty pissed. but w/e.
Integrity, Pride, Confidence, Anger, and Truth.
ICEninja
ICEninja
Mafia Scum
ICEninja
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1148 (ISO) » Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:32 pm

Post by ICEninja »

OK I suspected that Beck was the mason. Now that we know the last mason is not Beck, I'm happy to see him hang today.

Whiskers, taking a quick look at the first post gives you virtually all the information you asked for. Most minis have 3 scum. We've successfully lynched 1 scum, and there are 4 dead townies. 2 of them are your mason buddies.

I'll read through some more ISO to see if a blinkermason is believable. If no one counter claims, I'll probably assume it as true.
ICEninja
ICEninja
Mafia Scum
ICEninja
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1149 (ISO) » Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:35 pm

Post by ICEninja »

Spoon wrote:
and we object to Yank and blinker lynches for today

Spoon wrote:
Blinker and Ivan are mislynch fodder

That is about all Spoon has said about blinker. Yank said literally nothing at all about blinker. I'll believe it unless a fake claim comes along.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”