nintendoaddict1
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #850 (ISO) » Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:37 am

Post by nintendoaddict1 »

Seraphim wrote:Regfan and gorilla feels like town on town to me but Regfan outing gorilla without warning does not seem like a really great town move. I need to read back, I'm sort of conflicted. I could imagine Regfan being like "YEAH I FOUND SCUM" and not really thinking through it in his rush to confirm his scum read but...outing a neighborizer seems poor.

Not a great town move? Poor thing to do? You think outing a PR like that is not scummy? And you also think outing another person that was allegedly Neighborized(ToD) is not scummy?

Another thing... Regfan, you didn't like the fact that Gorilla was voting one of your scumreads solely because they were one of your scumreads, yet, when he unvotes at your will you have no problem with it?

I seriously cannot wait to see what Reg has to say when he posts.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #851 (ISO) » Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:46 am

Post by Seraphim »

No, I think it's anti-town. You need to look beyond the obvious scumminess of the move and look at his motivation for doing what he did. I think they're both town because their gambit makes no sense from a scum motivation.

If Regfan is scum and gorilla is town, why didn't gorilla die last night? Why are they outing one of their power roles if they're both scum? There's a lot that doesn't make sense about this.
nintendoaddict1
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #852 (ISO) » Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:48 am

Seraphim wrote:No, I think it's anti-town. You need to look beyond the obvious scumminess of the move and look at his motivation for doing what he did. I think they're both town because their gambit makes no sense from a scum motivation.

If Regfan is scum and gorilla is town, why didn't gorilla die last night? Why are they outing one of their power roles if they're both scum? There's a lot that doesn't make sense about this.

You think it was an anti-town move, yet, you see no scum motivation?

I see it as a gambit that has now gone quite sour.

Easy - Gorilla is not town and neither is Regfan.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #853 (ISO) » Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:50 am

Post by Seraphim »

What is the scum motivation here? What does either of them stand to gain?
nintendoaddict1
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #854 (ISO) » Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:52 am

Seraphim wrote:What is the scum motivation here? What does either of them stand to gain?

Well, Gorilla stands to be somewhat confirmed town, especially by being outted by another person, Regfan, by pushing for a Gorilla lynch, on Gorilla's scumflip would gain townpoints.

That is what I think they have to gain.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #855 (ISO) » Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:57 am

Post by Seraphim »

There are much easier ways to garner town points, not to mention gorilla and Regfan(especially Regfan) had large amounts of town points already.
nintendoaddict1
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #856 (ISO) » Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:59 am

Seraphim wrote:There are much easier ways to garner town points, not to mention gorilla and Regfan(especially Regfan) had large amounts of town points already.

Which is why they might not have looked as bad doing it.
diddin
diddin
Mafia Scum
diddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #857 (ISO) » Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:32 am

Post by diddin »

nintendoaddict1 wrote:
Seraphim wrote:No, I think it's anti-town. You need to look beyond the obvious scumminess of the move and look at his motivation for doing what he did. I think they're both town because their gambit makes no sense from a scum motivation.

You think it was an anti-town move, yet, you see no scum motivation?

I see it as a gambit that has now gone quite sour.

Easy - Gorilla is not town and neither is Regfan.

So if they're both scum than how can you say that ToD is possibly town? Do you think gorilla is making shit up about being a neighborizer?
Show
Town 8/4
Mafia 2/3
3rd Party 0/0

Everyone loves Diddin-Slaxx
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #858 (ISO) » Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:17 am

Post by Regfan »

Nintendo, are you really this stupid? The definition of a neighbourizer is generally a role that allows a player to select someone to have a conversation with throughout the day and the night, he has the ability to add another person into our QT every night though it may also be possible for him to create a separate QT instead of adding them to the existing one, I'm unsure about that. Now Nintendo can you stop acting like a complete moron and actually read my post, following through with a vote on Gorilla might be a good start as well.

Gorilla wrote: Regfan, at that point in the game i didn't feel i could properly articulate a suspicion on any of the 3 players i named, and i'm slow to get started and hate the early game, this is just a fact.

I don't deny that you normally start slow but stating you are suspicious of three players and never mentioning them again in-thread screams of an attempt to create an element of distancing and a lack of any form of scumhunting.

Gorilla wrote: I fucking said in the QT that on a re-read of powerrox my town read of him had faded, did you not see this? I tried to wagon antb instead, but WHOOPS HE WAS ALSO TOWN.

You also said he was stubborn fucking town when you placed your vote on him, you know full well you don't vote a town-read just to compromise lynch, heck Meta-Mafia would teach you that it isn't a good idea especially if the counter-wagon was your strong FoS.

Gorilla wrote: YOU didn't attempt to question people on the wagon, attempt to lead a push or create a lynch elsewhere or attempt to defend or prevent the powerrox lynch, unless you fucking count telling me to get off him in the QT as attempting to prevent the lynch and for that matter if you thought he was just bad town and shouldn't be lynched WHY DIDN'T YOU POST THAT IN THE THREAD?

Asking you to unvote in thread is pointless when I can do so in the neighbourhood quicktopic and I was WAS planning on going into and preventing the Powerrox and even stated so and wanted people to unvote but people fucking blitz lynched before I could get enough time to put it all together which would be obvious if you read the anger and frustration in my posts.

Seraphim wrote: Regfan and gorilla feels like town on town to me but Regfan outing gorilla without warning does not seem like a really great town move. I need to read back, I'm sort of conflicted. I could imagine Regfan being like "YEAH I FOUND SCUM" and not really thinking through it in his rush to confirm his scum read but...outing a neighborizer seems poor.

I did think this through, heck I thought his through for hours and honestly if I don't out this information now and state my scum-read on him it's possible I die tonight and never get a chance to reveal it, Seraphim re-read Gorilla, read his actions in isolation, read his actions in context and then fucking join me please.

Nintendo wrote: Another thing... Regfan, you didn't like the fact that Gorilla was voting one of your scumreads solely because they were one of your scumreads, yet, when he unvotes at your will you have no problem with it?

Think about your question for half a second, obviously I had less issues with him sheeping and voting one of my scum-reads even if his reasoning is it's one of my scum-reads because it increases the chance I get a major suspect lynched however his vote on Powerrox placed him on L-1 thus I asked him to unvote so no one could hammer.

Seraphim wrote:No, I think it's anti-town. You need to look beyond the obvious scumminess of the move and look at his motivation for doing what he did. I think they're both town because their gambit makes no sense from a scum motivation

Alright, you're stating you believe there's no scum-motivation for outing information in this manner but how does that make Gorilla town? Explain to me that.
Bowser
Bowser
Mafia Scum
Bowser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #859 (ISO) » Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:33 am

Post by Bowser »

Oh hi.

I got mass prodded. Jooooy...

I don't think Nintendo can be scum. Can someone explain the Parabollocks case?
It's
BOWSER TIME!
SMBMIIIS: The War on Bleck's Army
is coming to a Mini Theme queue near you! 0/6 pre-in's taken.
CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #860 (ISO) » Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:57 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

Vote Count 1.01

Furry(4)
: CSL, Animorpherv1 (Trumpet), NintendoAddict1,
Powerrox93

Vote Count 1.03

NintendoAddict1(8): Nikanor,
Pine
, CSL,
Evilpacman18
, Parabollocks, Seraphim,
Powerrox93, AntB

Vote Count 1.05

Evilpacman18(8)
: Gorilla, CSL, Seraphim,
AntB
, Gaoth, Groundsel,
Powerrox93, NintendoAddict1

Vote Count 1.06

Evilpacman18(9)
: CSL, Seraphim,
AntB
, Gaoth, Groundsel,
Powerrox93
, Demonhybrid, Diddin,
Juls

Vote Count 1.08

Evilpacman18(10/L-1)
AntB,
Gaoth, Groundsel,
Powerrox93
, Demonhybrid, Diddin,
Juls
, NintendoAddict1

Vote Count 2.03

Powerrox93(8)
: Nikanor, Cogito Ergo Sum, Trumpet of Doom, Bowser, Diddin, Seraphim,
Juls
, DemonHybrid, [Nintendo]

Nintendo needs to die with fire. Need to reread Pine.

Vote: Nintendo
Show
You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time.

"postgame i'm going to pee on you gandalf

pee on you" - Chesskid

V/LA (No access) from July 8th - July 14th

CMAR :cop:
CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #861 (ISO) » Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:59 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

CryMeARiver wrote:
Vote Count 1.01

Furry(4)
: CSL, Animorpherv1 (Trumpet), NintendoAddict1,
Powerrox93

Vote Count 1.03

NintendoAddict1(8): Nikanor,
Pine
, CSL,
Evilpacman18
, Parabollocks, Seraphim,
Powerrox93, AntB

Vote Count 1.05

Evilpacman18(8)
: Gorilla, CSL, Seraphim,
AntB
, Gaoth, Groundsel,
Powerrox93,
NintendoAddict1

Vote Count 1.06

Evilpacman18(9)
AntB
, Gaoth, Groundsel,
Powerrox93
, Demonhybrid, Diddin,
Juls

Vote Count 1.08

Evilpacman18(10/L-1)
AntB,
Gaoth, Groundsel,
Powerrox93
, Demonhybrid, Diddin,
Juls
, NintendoAddict1

Vote Count 2.03

Powerrox93(8)
: Nikanor, Cogito Ergo Sum, Trumpet of Doom, Bowser, Diddin, Seraphim,
Juls
, DemonHybrid, [Nintendo]

Nintendo needs to die with fire. Need to reread Pine.

Vote: Nintendo

EBWOP
Show
You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time.

pee on you" - Chesskid

Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #862 (ISO) » Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:59 am

Post by Regfan »

CMAR, Nintendo is town (Bad town, yes) but still town. You need to join me on gorilla.
Bowser
Bowser
Mafia Scum
Bowser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #863 (ISO) » Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:01 am

Post by Bowser »

Nintendo isn't scum.
It's
BOWSER TIME!
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #864 (ISO) » Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:02 am

Post by Nikanor »

Vote: gorilla.

This is a good lynch. Better than the Parabollocks lynch, even.
I am in the bottom 10% of scumhunters onsite!
CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #865 (ISO) » Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:12 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

On 3 town wagons and his wagon is seemingly town driven.
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

Bowser
Bowser
Mafia Scum
Bowser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #866 (ISO) » Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:14 am

Post by Bowser »

if you are talking about nintendo, it doesn't matter in this game. He's town.
It's
BOWSER TIME!
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #867 (ISO) » Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:25 am

Post by Nikanor »

CMAR wrote:On 3 town wagons and his wagon is seemingly town driven.

You can't count on a d1 wagon to be accurate, even if it is town-driven. Nintendo is a bad player (he hasn't even realised that gorilla
has
to be a neighborizer, because if Regfan called his buddy a neighborizer and bussed him, Regfan would be lynched the next day when gorilla flipped non-neighborizer scum), so the fact that he's on a bunch of town wagons means little.
I am in the bottom 10% of scumhunters onsite!
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #868 (ISO) » Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:51 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

Vote: gorilla
for close to no content over the course of the few days. I'm sort of in LaL mode at the moment, sadly; after Powerrox flipped town, I became a bit discouraged and I don't know what to do with my reads.
This account is no longer being used.

You want this one.
Trumpet of Doom
Trumpet of Doom
Mafia Scum
Trumpet of Doom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #869 (ISO) » Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:27 pm

Post by Trumpet of Doom »

Confirming that gorilla neighborized me last night into a QT that also includes Regfan and has daytalk.

Not sold on Regfan's case on gorilla - town do less-than-ideal things all the time, and without some idea of what this other role is that Regfan knows is out there, neighborizer doesn't seem overpowered to give to town (bodyguard is weak, and vig is swingy, which makes it harder to judge its effect on balance). Furthermore, proper play for a scum neighborizer would seem to be to target one's scumpartners to give them daytalk, if they don't already have it; neighborizing town, especially town whom you think is a good player (and thus, presumably, can read you fairly well), seems like an actively bad idea for a scum neighborizer.
tl;dr: I don't think gorilla is scum. Not sure how that reflects on Regfan. Vote is staying on Parabollocks

In other news, CMAR is town - no way would scum be that clueless as to who is obvtown (playing really really poorly, but not scum) - and nintendo
needs to let me borrow some of what he's smoking, as it's obviously high-quality
may/may not be a danakillsu alt.
Discretion is the better part of valor.
If I helped lynch you, you deserved it.

Retired from playing for the foreseeable future.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #870 (ISO) » Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:18 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

What was gorilla's band name again?
This account is no longer being used.

You want this one.
diddin
diddin
Mafia Scum
diddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #871 (ISO) » Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:16 pm

Post by diddin »

DemonHybrid wrote:What was gorilla's band name again?

Kanye West
Show
Town 8/4
Mafia 2/3
3rd Party 0/0

Everyone loves Diddin-Slaxx
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #872 (ISO) » Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:33 pm

Post by Regfan »

ToD, I'm of what more I can say to convince you when I've already put together and shown quite a long, the only other thing I would mention is read his attitude about his scum-reads in our QT recently, note the fact the he's "sure" that Seraphim is mafia, then compare that to his mention if not having re-read the game in his previous post and his avoidance from placing a vote.

Why he would neighbourize me as scum is incredibly obvious, it allows him to gain an idea of my thoughts and reads therefore knowing if I'm worth shooting of (If my reads are spot on) or keeping around if I'm mislead or have bad reads, considering he knows I have a relatively aggressive playstyle and generally attempt to lead lynches often him neighbourizing me would be optimal for him regardless of his allignment.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #873 (ISO) » Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:34 pm

Post by Regfan »

Edit: ToD, I'm unsure* of what more I can say to convince you when I've already put together and shown quite a lot* (Sorry, really long day at work today)
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #874 (ISO) » Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:41 pm

Post by Regfan »

Trumpet of Doom wrote:Without some idea of what this other role is that Regfan knows is out there, neighborizer doesn't seem overpowered to give to town (bodyguard is weak, and vig is swingy, which makes it harder to judge its effect on balance).

Not outing the other role but I know it near counterclaims neighbourizer to a degree and I highly doubt inclusion of both of said roles in the same game on the same side especially with a vig/bg and only one scum team. I'm asking you to have some faith in this and I need all hands on deck.

Groundsel, CES, Gaoth, Nintendo and ToD, relatively sure you're all town and you all need to join us on this lynch badly.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”