Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1150 (ISO) » Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:20 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

We can argue all day if you want Silver but thats only helpful for scum wich I suspect is what you want.

Two things though.

silverdrummer wrote:-Nero
In regards to your claim in 1142 that your whole case was written throughout your other posts... that's a lie.

Nero wrote:The
basis of my case
was written throughout my other posts

basis=//=whole

Scum want full cases put on them so they can look at things to discredit.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
David Xanatos
David Xanatos
Mafia Scum
David Xanatos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1151 (ISO) » Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:41 pm

Post by David Xanatos »

Just a minor heads up. I'm covering as a replacement for another game, and need to read 1000+ posts, so I may lose focus on this for the next 1-2 days while I do so. Felt I should be open about it.
~ David Xanatos ~

It really was all part of my plan...
izakthegoomba
*Falls to the ground at Xanatos' feet, chanting "we are not worthy"*
Junpei
Junpei
Jack of All Trades
Junpei
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1152 (ISO) » Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:47 pm

Post by Junpei »

Alright Silver I agree what you said about picking it up, scumhunting, and not lynching so soon.

I am not spamming this thread I am scumhunting. I know I have a lot of posts that might not be evident of that directly but it is clear that I am helping town move forward. I have many flaws as a player but I'd like you to just look at what I'm doing so that you can stop complaining about me 'stagnating the thread away from scumhunting'. I am not doing this, or at least not on purpose, as I am currently analyzing everything, specifically on Zinger and andrew, but they take time to respond to

Zinger: I've been discrediting you since the moment you claimed third party, so don't try to twist this around like that. Your hunt is meaningless because you don't even state basic reasons for your FoS.

Random vig shots? Self voting(which game exactly? I'm going to reread a large part of that game you were in to see how the self voting went on etc)? That some how escalates to this? Assuming it does I still am convinced that you're 3rdparty/scum.
The melody of logic always plays the notes of truth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iA41ggsdeXE
Pinky and the Brain
Pinky and the Brain
Goon
Pinky and the Brain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1153 (ISO) » Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:30 pm

Post by Pinky and the Brain »

silverdrummer wrote:
--
Lastly the attitude and will of this town overall is pretty pathetic half of the votes if not more or simply on me with people giving half assed well the case on silver is good and he's gaining momentum so i'll hop on, and people are being impatient and bitching about oh there's no scumhunting while essentially doing nothing about it. Scum likes to lead the town you idiots... not saying that's occuring here but if the day is stagnating... and your town... you shouldn't be saying, Screw This let's end the day (The more information town gets... the better... you only help scum by ending the day early), you also shouldn't be saying guys this day is stagnating can we get someone scum hunting?, you SHOULD be ... i bet you guessed it by now... SCUMHUNTING... so that the day get's productive once more... it's really pathetic seeing the laziness going on right now with people (assuming you to be town) and I'd like if you actually... attempted to put effort into your wincon and help us win...
This post by diddin is esentially an example of (with exceptions) the overall town
Sick of this day. It has stagnated from actual scumhunting to Junpei spamming the thread, silver posting the same stupid shit about Pine, and zelink telling everyone they are wrong. We should have had a lynch days ago.

(Not using this as evidence of scum or town, it's arrogance if anything else and rubs me as null and lazy). He bitches about the stagnating day. States junpei spamming the thread (possibly true... and you fail to see that he's possibly doing this as a scum gambit to stagnate town.. yet don't do shit about it), me posting the same stupid shit about Pine (UNTRUE, while I am reminding people of pine, I have been questioning people and getting reads on others and have Obviously moved my views to another if you even bothered to put in effort), and zelink telling everyone they are wrong (Untrue, he's stated his reasons... yet you more or less respond dhurp your dumb and wrong... what are your reasons again)
You guys HAVE to pick your game up or we are just gonna get wiped off the floor, either replace if your not gonna bother putting effort into the town win-con so we can get people who possibly can or you know... put in some fucking effort
[/rant]
But seriously this town needs to pick it's game up... it's sad that a lynch is being spoken of when there are 3 weeks left... downright disgraceful even. I'm more than happy to be the lynch over zinger... but lynching me before August 9th/10th/11th just doesn't go at all to town's advantage.

Bullshit. You have done nothing to scumhunt and you are telling others to scumhunt harder. All you do is talk about how Pine is scum just because he pissed you off in an old game. You're even deflecting any accusations of going under the radar directed towards anybody in this game with HEY JUST LOOK AT PINE. It's not scumhunting. The last lines are just appealing to emotion and trying to lead the town. Protip: You don't have to wait until the deadline to lynch. People aren't scumhunting anymore because there have been cases presented, but we can't choose a bloody lynch. There is no reason for this day to go longer than it needs to. Personally, the deadline is too long. It's been more than two weeks and we still have three weeks? WAAAY too long.

unvote, Vote: silverdrummer

My other head was right about you. Zinger can wait.

-diddin
silverdrummer
silverdrummer
Townie
silverdrummer
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1154 (ISO) » Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:52 pm

Post by silverdrummer »

-Nero
We can argue all day if you want Silver but thats only helpful for scum wich I suspect is what you want.

Did not state let's argue so don't try to twist words. Expand on how having more time and having more posts ala more information is exactly what scum wants?

Scum want full cases put on them so they can look at things to discredit.

If you have a good case on someone... that makes others possibly believe them as scum and you earn others joining you... so how's that help if you have a case on scum?
Only if someone has faulty evidence can it be discredited which leaves the possibility that your mislynching. It's simple logic

-Pink / Diddin
OMGUS... I simply used your quote because it was the closest to what this whole town is doing. Your taking personal insult to it which just proves me further right. Read my posts, read my questions to people and responses, read my thoughts on nero and others, you can call it absolute shit if you want but your blatently lying by stating i've just been SOLELY on Pine this whole time. I never said wait until deadline to lynch but you get a shit load more info if you wait a few days before it. If you think the deadline is too long... there's a forum called marathon that you should look at which may suit your... attention level more.
Agree or diagree, more posts and more views on people enhance your read on people?
(You already have to answer agree.. had I not posted what I did then you wouldn't be reading me as scum and omgusing)
Lastly again your stating the deadline is too long... you just state this as personal preference... so i have to ask... why... reasons please.
Hydra of
cjdrum
and
silverbullet999

cjdrum
usually signs his posts with either
~ cjdrum
or
~ CJ
silverbullet999
usually doesn't.
David Xanatos
David Xanatos
Mafia Scum
David Xanatos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1155 (ISO) » Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:53 pm

Post by David Xanatos »

Day 1 Vote count 12.5 (unoffical but I felt we needed an update)

Zinger 9 - Vezok, Leonshade, Junpei, 3isFrench, Izak, Pappum, KillerJester, DavidX, Vollkan
Silverdrummer 9 - Slate, Oversoul, Nero, Mera, Cherve, MOI, Pinky, THAdmiral, CHKBallin,
Izak 2 - ZeL1nk, Zinger
Chkballin 1 - Andrew
Nero 1 - Silver
DavidX 1 - PeregrineV

Mera (back 29th) Izak (Back 31st) Zinger (Back Tuesday)

With 27 alive it takes 14 to lynch with a deadline of 12th August 12pm EST

Still prefer the Zinger lynch.. ironically in trying to get the day to end quicker, people have brought it to a tie..

PEdit: Silver, there's over 1000 posts and it's day one. Realistically, I think we've got most of what we'll get without a lynch and set of night actions to look at.
~ David Xanatos ~

izakthegoomba
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1156 (ISO) » Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:55 pm

Post by silverbullet999 »

That's the lazy man's excuse dave.

Ironically I'm too lazy to switch my account.
... People were right it seems....
Pinky and the Brain
Pinky and the Brain
Goon
Pinky and the Brain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1157 (ISO) » Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:23 pm

silverdrummer wrote:
-Pink / Diddin
OMGUS... I simply used your quote because it was the closest to what this whole town is doing. Your taking personal insult to it which just proves me further right. Read my posts, read my questions to people and responses, read my thoughts on nero and others, you can call it absolute shit if you want but your blatently lying by stating i've just been SOLELY on Pine this whole time. I never said wait until deadline to lynch but you get a shit load more info if you wait a few days before it. If you think the deadline is too long... there's a forum called marathon that you should look at which may suit your... attention level more.
Agree or diagree, more posts and more views on people enhance your read on people?
(You already have to answer agree.. had I not posted what I did then you wouldn't be reading me as scum and omgusing)
Lastly again your stating the deadline is too long... you just state this as personal preference... so i have to ask... why... reasons please.

Fail accusation of OMGUS... you yourself said that what I said wasn't indicative of alignment. Why would I have to OMGUS you if you aren't expressing suspicion? Do you think I'm stupid?

And deadlines be damned, sometimes days just need to end. There has been a shitload of activity in these past 2 weeks and most games don't have a
FIVE WEEK DEADLINE
, so you don't have to mudsling and tell me to go play Marathon. I've said this so many times, but we're really getting nothing out of this day. You can say "WE CAN GET MORE INFO," but really, how much info have we gotten in the last few pages? How much MORE info would we get with a lynch right now?
Pinky and the Brain
Pinky and the Brain
Goon
Pinky and the Brain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1158 (ISO) » Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:23 pm

above post is mine

-diddin
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1159 (ISO) » Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:33 pm

-Pinky... cause I'd think the Brain would actually read stuff..

Why would I have to OMGUS you if you aren't expressing suspicion? Do you think I'm stupid?

OMGUS means OH MY GOD YOU SUCK. Your voting me for quoting your post as the spirit of this town. and are insulted... exactly what I stated in that post. When did I state otherwise? Seriously read my posts man.. stop glancing

I'm assuming you agree that your just being angry and aren't bothering to read my posts since you haven't accepted or denied that i haven't soley been talking of pine.

There has been a shitload of activity in these past 2 weeks and most games don't have a FIVE WEEK DEADLINE, so you don't have to mudsling and tell me to go play Marathon. I've said this so many times, but we're really getting nothing out of this day.

Newbie games have 3 week deadlines, This game has a full month... not five weeks (unless he extended it unknowningly) so hey look it's actually only one more week than newbie games. (More talk of this is stupid and gets us nowhere so cease and desist on that)

You can say "WE CAN GET MORE INFO," but really, how much info have we gotten in the last few pages?

I got a rock solid scum read on Nero for 1.

How much MORE info would we get with a lynch right now?

You see that I flip town, my words are true, and hopefully actually listen to what I said. But why rush it when I can try to at least carry this town for a bit and attempt to get one or two more solid reads.
diddin
diddin
Mafia Scum
diddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1160 (ISO) » Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:46 pm

Post by diddin »

silverbullet999 wrote:-Pinky... cause I'd think the Brain would actually read stuff..

Do you not know how to post without making a personal attack?

silverdrummer wrote:(Not using this as evidence of scum or town, it's arrogance if anything else and rubs me as null and lazy).

Actually, Hoppster and I agree and have agreed for a while that your tunneling on Pine SCREAMS scum with inside information.

silverbullet wrote:Newbie games have 3 week deadlines, This game has a full month... not five weeks (unless he extended it unknowningly) so hey look it's actually only one more week than newbie games. (More talk of this is stupid and gets us nowhere so cease and desist on that)

If if is a month deadline, then you LIED when you said we had three weeks left.

silverbullet wrote:You see that I flip town, my words are true, and hopefully actually listen to what I said. But why rush it when I can try to at least carry this town for a bit and attempt to get one or two more solid reads.

You aren't "carrying this town" and it's extremely arrogant to say that you are. And, as it turns out, lots of the town that you're carrying think you're scum. And if you flip town, it won't necessarily make your reads correct.
Show
Town 8/4
Mafia 2/3
3rd Party 0/0

Everyone loves Diddin-Slaxx
Pinky and the Brain
Pinky and the Brain
Goon
Pinky and the Brain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1161 (ISO) » Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:46 pm

diddin wrote:
silverbullet999 wrote:-Pinky... cause I'd think the Brain would actually read stuff..

silverdrummer wrote:(Not using this as evidence of scum or town, it's arrogance if anything else and rubs me as null and lazy).

Actually, Hoppster and I agree and have agreed for a while that your tunneling on Pine SCREAMS scum with inside information.

silverbullet wrote:Newbie games have 3 week deadlines, This game has a full month... not five weeks (unless he extended it unknowningly) so hey look it's actually only one more week than newbie games. (More talk of this is stupid and gets us nowhere so cease and desist on that)

silverbullet wrote:You see that I flip town, my words are true, and hopefully actually listen to what I said. But why rush it when I can try to at least carry this town for a bit and attempt to get one or two more solid reads.

You aren't "carrying this town" and it's extremely arrogant to say that you are. And, as it turns out, lots of the town that you're carrying think you're scum. And if you flip town, it won't necessarily make your reads correct.

Well fuck.
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1162 (ISO) » Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:53 pm

Diddin I'm not sure how much more you can rage at this point because your misinterpreting each and every quote.

This is not a personal attack, you haven't been reading fully and it's perfectly obvious.

What you responded to in this quote had fully to deal with you, I have no idea what this has to do with anything. If you feel that when then you do and feel sorry that you don't find an active lurker not that least bit suspicious. It seems like the smarter thing with that above logic would be to lynch Pine and depending on his flip (ala flipping scum) go for me... but whichever you wish lad.

I never said we had three weeks left.. I did say newbie games have three week deadlines... and this... is not a newbie game.

Please note the word try, Never said I currently was but am obviously trying to get reads on people, which (again with exceptions) is not what most people have been doing. Me flipping town doesn't make my reads correct but it sure as hell means I've been telling the truth and MAYBE by some magic powers you guys will.. actually investigate those I find suspicious... God Willing.

Take a chill pill or a drink... then come back and post when you've calmed down and please for the love of all that's holy take your time when reading.
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1163 (ISO) » Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:57 pm

EBWOP:
If you feel that when then you do and feel sorry that you don't find an active lurker not that least bit suspicious.

If you feel that way, then you do, and I feel...
David Xanatos
David Xanatos
Mafia Scum
David Xanatos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1164 (ISO) » Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:00 pm

Post by David Xanatos »

He's being replaced. That's INACTIVE lurker.

There's a key difference. One's in, and the other's replaced.
~ David Xanatos ~

izakthegoomba
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1165 (ISO) » Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:01 pm

Pine wrote:Sorry I haven posted...I work ridiculously (and probably illegally) long hours in the summer at a children's camp. Today's my day off, and I can finally catch up on this at the angry prodding of Jason. Tracking an existing game with a few new posts is easy at camp, reading pages of material and drawing new conclusions requires blocks of undedicated time, which I simply haven't had of late. Toying with just replacing out, as it's more fair to the game, but I'm going to go with keeping my perfect record of not replacing out intact.

Post 915, After he was supposedly getting replaced, thus making me assume he's not replaced.

@mod: Is Pine being replace
David Xanatos
David Xanatos
Mafia Scum
David Xanatos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1166 (ISO) » Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:07 pm

Post by David Xanatos »

Two confirmed prods and inactivity since, three prods in a day = replace, regardless of whether or not his last "post", if you can call it that (more of an excuse), he's hit the point of force-replace.

So yeah, argument null and void, try again.
~ David Xanatos ~

izakthegoomba
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1167 (ISO) » Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:09 pm

jasonT1981 wrote:
18) Pine *

* = 1 Prod
** = 2 prods
*** = 3 prods (if 3 in a day replaced)
X = 4 prods / replaced (4 prods over all will mean replacement)

Game will begin when 20 of the 27 have confirmed. All roles have been sent out.

You try again now dave.
David Xanatos
David Xanatos
Mafia Scum
David Xanatos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1168 (ISO) » Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:18 pm

Post by David Xanatos »

17] Prods will go out if you haven't posted in 72 hours. If you don't pick up that prod in 48 hours I will look for a replacement. If I end up having to prod you a bunch of times I will probably just replace you.

Two confimed prods, and 96 hours inactivity since the last "post". As I said above. And you accuse Pinky of not reading?
~ David Xanatos ~

izakthegoomba
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1169 (ISO) » Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:20 pm

Officially according to the player list he's only received one prod....

If the second is the case... why has there not been a new post yet from mod stating Pine do not post anymore you are being replaced?

(What is the point you are trying to prove in all of this also?)
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1170 (ISO) » Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:20 pm

(Also like how you called diddin Pinky, and not the Brain... gave me a chuckle)

But ahem.. back to game plox
David Xanatos
David Xanatos
Mafia Scum
David Xanatos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1171 (ISO) » Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:21 pm

Post by David Xanatos »

And before you get smarmy.

http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 3#p3265633

In that he confirms the second prod.

"Pine will be replaced, he promised last night he would post after a 2nd Prod, but nothing yet is active elsewhere. I am taking this as a sign of not wanting to play. He has had 5 days. I believe that is more than fair."
~ David Xanatos ~

izakthegoomba
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1172 (ISO) » Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:22 pm

Your ignoring what I quoted now... being post 915. Mod didn't say anything about said post. So again 1169 holds true.
David Xanatos
David Xanatos
Mafia Scum
David Xanatos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1173 (ISO) » Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:27 pm

Post by David Xanatos »

The mod confirmed a second prod in post #733.

733 comes before 915. Ergo, at the point of 915, he already had 2 prods. He has been inactive for 96 hours since then. Therefore he is over the inactivity threshold and is subject to replacement, under Jason's own rules.

Logic, comprehension, and above all, reading the damn posts would serve you well in future.
~ David Xanatos ~

izakthegoomba
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1174 (ISO) » Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:34 pm

Jason didn't react to post 915
STOP IGNORING THIS FACT
... seeing how we already need replacements for.. what 3 slots... for how long now? It's not hard to believe that he'd let Pine slide somewhat for now.

(I AM AGAIN GOING TO ASK YOU WHAT THE POINT OF ALL OF THIS IS (my guess is your just trying to whiteknight for some unknown reason at this point which has a literally no point and I'm simply going to ignore anymore claims of me lacking logic/comprehension/reading ability))

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”