Mafia 137 - Neruzian Era Mafia SERIAL KILLER WIN!

Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #650 (ISO) » Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:52 pm

Post by Neruz »

Bowser ( 6 ) -
MintKitten, edmund.angles, Maxous, warriormode, vezokpiraka, Empking
paupam's rat ( 5 ) -
hiplop, mastin2, Bowser, chkflip, Toon Fighter
hiplop ( 4 ) -
Torqez, paupam's rat, malpascp, Hirarky,
Toon Fighter ( 2 ) -
zMuffinMan, GreyICE
mastin2 ( 1 ) -
Tomie Uzumaki
Tomie Uzumaki ( 1 ) -
Pine
zMuffinMan ( 1 ) -
somerandomguy

11 Votes to Lynch

Day 1 will end at approximately 10:00AM GMT+0 on the 30th of July.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #651 (ISO) » Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:45 pm

Post by chkflip »

Fine.

Unvote; Vote: Pappum's Ratticate
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #652 (ISO) » Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:48 pm

Post by chkflip »

D; I read the vote count incorrectly; hopping five times does that to you, I suppose.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
lewarcher82
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #653 (ISO) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:08 am

Post by lewarcher82 »

all I can do guys, sorry for quick typing and quick formatting:

around 410: case on hiplop develops after an unmotivated vote on muffin. Bowser jumps on it. When wagons are so little, it's hard to say if there are bussing-episodes or true town motivations...

mastin 414-415: mastin keeps up the bad-posting. But it served a purpose, at least, as malpascp notices in 416.

I do not undrestand empking. What is wrong in bowser 411?

edmund 423: edmund seems to really love algorythms to predict the end of the day... he is the same who, after I joined, wanted us to pick two wagons and make em grow to a lynch, amirite? Dislike, dislike, dislike.

mastin: "§Next up, Torquez. That's easy, since Torquez doesn't have that much in the thread. Personal town-tell, both in that Torquez didn't post a standard confirm (he added the wave at the end), but also greeted someone in-thread. The combination gave off a distinct town impression to me." I am literally laughing my ass off.

maxous 404 is good posting... but it's quite a truism, come on... 4 players on a wagon... very likely that there is one scum, no way to say if a scum bussing scum or a scum tunneling town... 4 votes are not enough to assume hiplop is town.

Toon Fighter 441: if vez is scummy, why don't you vote him? A lot of bells ringing in my mind here....

Maxous wrote:A couple of people asked about what posts I am calling a lie from Hiplop(i.e. my case)

First one is here. Hiplop says he wanted to vote Pappums but was waiting for PR to explain something he wrote before. So he was saying he was waiting on PR.
However the meta thing came up in this post. PR then posted here and Hiplop posted 7 times afterwards without a mention to PR. Hiplop only brought that up when Hiraki attacked him.
In conclusion he was not waiting for PR Hiplop completely made that up in an attempt to get pressure off himself and his caps lawk towards PR was contrived.

Number 2: Muffinman votes Bowser and Hioplop wants to know why. Muffinamna takes a blunt attitude towards him. Hiplop then comes with an early post from Muffinman and says it is scummy. I ask him why he did'nt mention his suspicion of muffinman due to that post earlier.
Hiplop comes out with this. Saying don't take it literally(w/e that means) and he was pushing muffinman the entire game - no he was'nt, check his ISO. He made that up because I was questioning him about why he mentioned something from way back now instead of at the time. He also made that up.

Number 3 is'nt so much a lie as a bluff: Hiplop said he agreed with all of what GreyICE wrote in that post attacking Toon Fighter and GI 'convinced' him Toon was scum. If you go back and look at GI's post, you will easily see that GI made a mistake in thinking Toon Fighter was referring to Mastin instead of Tomie. Anybody could see that, muffinman even stated that mistake in the very next posts afterwards. Yet when asked which points he agreed with Hiplop said nothing like 'apart from the first one obviously' or gave any sort of indication at all he properly read the post. Because he did'nt, he sheeped GI because he a lot of words in big bold text and looked like an easy wagon.
He bluffed that he actually read GI's post to determine Toon's alignment. Evidence would suggest he did not.

^ fucking win! Point 3 is a great argument! We need to lynch hiplop. He will flip scum and we will have one confirmed town (max).

around 450: Gi has my same impression about Toon 441... but I still think hiplop and chk are scummier.. huh, actually, chk is disappeared recently... where is he? oh there he is... mmmh... kk, you vote hiplop... well, after max's post, how could you try to defend him? bus bus bus

458: hiraki makes no sense. And he votes bowser. who is buschk's hypothetical second suspect. How is it possible? Question for hiraki and chk:
is it possible in your opinion that hiplop and bowser are scum together?

474: Hiraki makes even less sense to me. I think GI is town.

475: pappums gets townpoints from my pov, because I agree with him.

489 heeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyy guess what? The player I thought was bussing the noob scumpartner unvotes the noob scumpartner! Is this how the hiplop wagon collapsed? LoL

hiplop 551: is this even worth commenting? Dedicated to anyone who thought of bowser scum: dudes, quite mafia and consider bowling!

GI wrote:
Mastin's a tard, please vig him thx vig

seconded

maxous 513: don't give up bro!

chk 521: no dude. It's not backtrack unless you can prove that the change of mind is not genuine. You. are. so. scum. and. so. was. your. predecessor. uprising.

chk 535: same lousy arguments over and over again.

539&540: mastin and chk, two players dancing around a omgus. One is a VI. One is scum. Guess which one?

mastin 556: AtE with no apparent reason. First time I see such a thing.

and then I joined the game.

Pheeeeew.... so, this is the situation.

I have two scum reads. Chk and hiplop. Hiplop's slip is the biggest event, but chk's scummyness is a generalised fact. I think they are buddies. But I'd like to lynch chk first because he is a stronger player and because I am sure that scum would prefer sacrificing hiplop than chk.

Therefore:
vote: chk

I invite everyone to read my two walls, see obvscum and join the wagon. For 24 hours, during which I will answer questions. After 24 hourse, I will be ready to settle for a hiplop lynch.

I am not voting bowser. TF could be my third choice, but I just have very little unsettling vibes from that post of his, which I cannot define... I would prefer to wait a little... a fourth player I will KMEO is hiraki.
Used to play a lot, haven't played for like 8 years, would like to play again.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #654 (ISO) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:14 am

Post by Hiraki »

Lewchar wrote:is it possible in your opinion that hiplop and bowser are scum together?
Yes, but Bowser is probs not scum after that fast wagon.

Either that, or he actually ticked off his scumbuds, if they have day chat.

You haven't really explained how chk is scummy. He's just scummy. That's all you've managed to say. You've also drawn up relationships, which is making your credibility really low. In fact, why would you vote chkflip, the small wagon, against hiplop, the larger wagon, when the deadline is approaching and you've noted that you'll probably be out a few days?

This isn't really making much sense.
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #655 (ISO) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:18 am

Post by hiplop »

Hiraki wrote:
Lewchar wrote:is it possible in your opinion that hiplop and bowser are scum together?
Yes, but Bowser is probs not scum after that fast wagon.

Either that, or he actually ticked off his scumbuds, if they have day chat.

You haven't really explained how chk is scummy. He's just scummy. That's all you've managed to say. You've also drawn up relationships, which is making your credibility really low. In fact, why would you vote chkflip, the small wagon, against hiplop, the larger wagon, when the deadline is approaching and you've noted that you'll probably be out a few days?

This isn't really making much sense.

Agreed. He also brought up a bowser/me scumteam, then said he will not vote for bowser, despite me and him being the only large wagons/ones with interest.

Explain?
third best scummer of all time
lewarcher82
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #656 (ISO) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:44 am

Post by lewarcher82 »

I did not bring up you and bowser as a scumteam, smartass. I asked two players whom I consider scummy if they think it's possible, to see their answers. Bowser is town.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #657 (ISO) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:45 am

Post by Hiraki »

Answer other question. pl0x.
lewarcher82
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #658 (ISO) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:51 am

Post by lewarcher82 »

(P-EDIT: Other questions are longer, darling. Here you go.)

Uprising starts by saying that mastin's reads are accurate. Which is ridiculous. Attempt at looking good.

Then he does almost nothing except criticising people making connections, and in 190 he is back and says that mastin is at the top of his scumlist. He does not say why.

In his 204 he answers convincingly about his delirium on people drawing connections, but he closes the post by stating that mastin's lists lack any content.

What changed between his first post and his last post? Only one thing: that mastin was the leading wagon at this point! Easy FoS. Opportunistic FoS.

Then he disappears and is replaced by chk.

he starts by riding the ghost-case on Tomie. The case does not exists, but still chk tunnels Tomie based on his reaction to a case that was never presented.

after that, hiplop starts posting bad content, and the case on him grows. chk, who asked people to explain the case on hiplop (when bowser does it, he finds it scummy, tho), changes his mind and votes him. In this circumstance, he provides cases on hiplop that seem to be pretty convincing. But he jumps on bowser as soon as the context seems to allow it.

It is ironic how most of the accusations chk moves to bowser can be moved to him with slight modifications as well. I think he jumped on the easy wagon (Tomie) before finishing rereading. I think he only moved to hiplop when the bus seemed inevitable. I think he kept an unclear attitude towards mastin's posting. And later he kept jumping on whoever people wanted to vote.

As for voting him, I will be on V/LA starting from tomorrow 11:00 German time, for 48 hours. I don't see why I shouldn't find a FoE, vote him and invite people to join my vote. I already said who are my other FoS's, and that I will move to the hiplop wagon if no one joins me before my V/LA starts.
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #659 (ISO) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:54 am

Post by mastin2 »

Speaking of unanswered questions, Hiraki, you didn't answer me about Empking.
He's out of wagon-range today, but for future days, you think he's scum? (And/or are you open to the possibility of him being scum?)
My academy.
"...You have a blog?!?" (Yes, I do. Click.)
Agnigi
, 13p Mini Theme sequel to Gistou, is in design and could use reviewers!
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #660 (ISO) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:57 am

Post by mastin2 »

3. PranaDevil MintKitten (Awaiting Replacement)
5. Bowser (Awaiting Replacement)
9. Torqez (Awaiting Replacement)
13. Pine (Awaiting Replacement)
16. Tomie Uzumaki (Awaiting Replacement)

Mod:
I think you need to suspend the deadline until we have some more replacements. FIVE replacements pending?!? We need at least three of those slots before we go into night, preferably all of them. (And even then, they'd need time to catch up, too.)
My academy.
Agnigi
Bowser
Bowser
Mafia Scum
Bowser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #661 (ISO) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:59 am

Post by Bowser »

After some careful deliberation, I'm
Cancelling Request
It's
BOWSER TIME!
SMBMIIIS: The War on Bleck's Army
is coming to a Mini Theme queue near you! 0/6 pre-in's taken.
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #662 (ISO) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:04 am

Post by mastin2 »

Hey, Bowser.

I know that, well, you're generally considered a VI.

But can you do extensive scumhunting?

You're town, you're being wagoned, and now the town knows that they won't be getting a replacement for your slot.

I realize that your style is shorter posts (mainly one-liners), and I get the distinct impression you're an extremely impulsive player who follows their heart, doing whatever the heck they want to. (Correct me if I'm wrong about any of this.)

But in this town, apparently people like a dumb little thing called "logic", which is commonly expressed in things they call "walls". You might not have done it that often, but do you think you can do it this game? :D
My academy.
Agnigi
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #663 (ISO) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:05 am

Post by hiplop »

ty bowser <3
third best scummer of all time
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #664 (ISO) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:05 am

Post by Hiraki »

Mastin wrote:He's out of wagon-range today, but for future days, you think he's scum? (And/or are you open to the possibility of him being scum?)
Not sure, but plausible.

Need to see more stuff that Empking won't bring out.
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #665 (ISO) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:07 am

Post by mastin2 »

In particular, a wall on the offensive would be nice. Defensive walls for some reason make people think you're scum. Dunno why; they just do.

Take your time, if need be. Preferably the wall'd have five suspects, but if you can manage to make an extensive wall about so much as two, you'll probably impress these guys. ;)
My academy.
Agnigi
edmund.angles
edmund.angles
Goon
edmund.angles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #666 (ISO) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:22 am

Post by edmund.angles »

@GI: I consider TF a better lynch-candidate than either Pappum's or hiplop and at present on par with Bowser, that is not the point. The point is that this day has to end and TF is the smallest wagon with active players on it.

In fact, if you go Bowser, I'll help you with either TF or Hiraki D2, your choice. Might just do it anyway.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #667 (ISO) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:24 am

Post by Hiraki »

Edmund.

If you don't like my play, you should do more than just say it's bad.
lewarcher82
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #668 (ISO) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:34 am

Post by lewarcher82 »

edmund.angles wrote:@GI: I consider TF a better lynch-candidate than either Pappum's or hiplop and at present on par with Bowser, that is not the point. The point is that this day has to end and TF is the smallest wagon with active players on it.

In fact, if you go Bowser, I'll help you with either TF or Hiraki D2, your choice. Might just do it anyway.

nope, I
second
mastin's suggestion of suspending deadline.
I see no pro-town reason for wanting the day to end

mod: answer mastin's request before my V/LA, can you?
edmund.angles
edmund.angles
Goon
edmund.angles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #669 (ISO) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:52 am

Post by edmund.angles »

@lewarcher82: Too bad you are not the mod, then. We can't count on extension.
@Hiraki: Tomorrow, today it's just gonna distract.
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #670 (ISO) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:01 am

Post by mastin2 »

I.
So.
Wish.
There.
Was.
Support.
For.
An.
Edmund.
Lynch.

It's kinda sad. Pappums is the only scum even close to being lynched, against three other rival (town) bandwagons. Empking, Edmund...they're both being allowed to run free.
My academy.
Agnigi
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #671 (ISO) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:29 am

Post by Hiraki »

Wagon. Yes.

Lynch?

Plausibly.

Also, I can go for suspending the deadline, but not for extending it. If mod wants a deadline, we've had enough. If mod allows no deadline, let the games continue.
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #672 (ISO) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:40 am

Post by mastin2 »

Well, obviously it wouldn't be a permanent suspension of the deadline.

I just don't think extension after extension is the correct approach. I think it's simpler to suspend-until-replacements-are-found, instead.
My academy.
Agnigi
Bowser
Bowser
Mafia Scum
Bowser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #673 (ISO) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:41 am

Post by Bowser »

If I am to get off my lazy ass and do something, then
can Neruz-mod suspend deadline until 3/4 of replacement slots are filled?
It's
BOWSER TIME!
SMBMIIIS: The War on Bleck's Army
is coming to a Mini Theme queue near you! 0/6 pre-in's taken.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #674 (ISO) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:44 am

Post by Hiraki »

mastin2 wrote:Well, obviously it wouldn't be a permanent suspension of the deadline.

I just don't think extension after extension is the correct approach. I think it's simpler to suspend-until-replacements-are-found, instead.
Ah.

That sounds nicer.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”