Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1200 (ISO) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:50 am

Post by PeregrineV »

Unvote.
VotE: 3isFrench

At least DavidX appears to be trying more.

Silver will either be investigated or killed at this point, so it's probably a wasted lynch. Aside from the Pine fascination, looks to be town.

Zinger I think is town-3rd party-mafia in that likelihood order.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1201 (ISO) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:59 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Urgh, Pine timed out again for 3rd time, not 2nd, sorry. However with so many needing replacements I am very hesitant to force replace him
silverdrummer
silverdrummer
Townie
silverdrummer
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1202 (ISO) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:12 am

Post by silverdrummer »

-Dave
All I'm going to say is this

silverbullet999 wrote:Jason didn't react to post 915
STOP IGNORING THIS FACT
... seeing how we already need replacements for.. what 3 slots... for how long now? It's not hard to believe that he'd let Pine slide somewhat for now.
Hydra of
cjdrum
and
silverbullet999

cjdrum
usually signs his posts with either
~ cjdrum
or
~ CJ
silverbullet999
usually doesn't.
David Xanatos
David Xanatos
Mafia Scum
David Xanatos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1203 (ISO) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:29 am

Post by David Xanatos »

I'm going to refer you to post #1175. Read it.
~ David Xanatos ~

It really was all part of my plan...
izakthegoomba
*Falls to the ground at Xanatos' feet, chanting "we are not worthy"*
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1204 (ISO) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:48 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

Jason wrote:Urgh, Pine timed out again for 3rd time, not 2nd, sorry. However with so many needing replacements I am very hesitant to force replace him

MOD – It is of my opinion that you need to replace him. This isn’t the only game he’s picked up prods and failed to post in multiple times (to his faction’s detriment in at least one game).

--

Silver wrote:Stop trying to twist the same "reasoning" to further "implicate" my other head. It's somewhat scummy to not post in a game while posting elsewhere to a degree. It's incredibly scummy to respond to prods, make posts promising to catchup while doing no such thing and all the while still posting in other games

It’s not twisting your reasoning. You are trying to split hairs on what ‘level’ of inactivity in this game while being active elsewhere is scummy.

For the record this isn’t the only game Pine is “active flaking” from. So this game isn’t the sort of isolated incident that would indicate it is a Scum-tell unless he is scum in every game where it is happening.

--

Pappums wrote:Relative newcomer, yes, but he has at the very least finished a large theme game here. IDK WTF Vifam's level of play has been here.

I never said Zinger did a "good job" of scumhunting, I said "he did some pretty decent scumhunting". By this I meant he was actively scumhunting and contributing to the game, not that he was "raping da scumz".

Butting heads with you and ignoring you does not mean he wasnt scumhunting in that game.

You are splitting hairs as to what consititues a ‘Newbie’ in a way that makes me very suspicious of your defense of Vifam / Junpei.

Please provide me with post numbers that showed Zinger doing “decent scum-hunting” in Superhero Mafia. I don’t recall anything but some OMGUS accusations Day 1 and a string of mostly bad / unacceptable Vig shots.

Pappums wrote:Could everyone please tell me in what order they rank the following possibilities:

Sure, I’ll rank them if you can tell me what good this little exercise is to scum-hunting. You don’t even bother to ask for a weighting of those options.

And please justify why, under minimal pressure, you think Scum would ACTIVELY claim Third Party as Zinger did. I’d really like to hear the logic that places 2 as a viable option.

--

Zel1nk wrote:- He soft-claimed vanilla on the last page. And it was a genuine softclaim, not an I'm-scum-gambiting-so-maybe-people-will-think-I'm-town softclaim

Um, no.

He’s using the “I’ll go concessionary and hope people say “Scum never do that” to get me off the lynch” route. That I've seen used by scum before. Could he be doing it as Town? Certainly possible. Thus it’s Null and doesn’t absolve him of the rest of his play.

--

Zinger wrote:@Everyone voting me: will you pledge to eat your hat when I flip town? Kthxbai.

Why should they? Your play has been scumtastic. The only reason I’ve not driven your wagon to completion is you’ve ‘retracted’ your gambit and claimed a Town PowerRole.

--

Junpei wrote:So Jailkeeper is more important than tracker or cop?

This is a scummy mis-rep at
. Nowhere in the quote of Zinger’s post does he come even close to saying Jailkeepers are more important thank information roles.

--
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #1205 (ISO) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:57 am

Post by hiplop »

Ugh, my partner just replaced out of the hydra. I'm going to try and find someone to take his spot.

MOI wrote:And please justify why, under minimal pressure, you think Scum would ACTIVELY claim Third Party as Zinger did. I’d really like to hear the logic that places 2 as a viable option.

Could you do the same, only from a town perspective?
third best scummer of all time
ThreeIsFrench
ThreeIsFrench
Townie
ThreeIsFrench
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1206 (ISO) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:19 am

Post by ThreeIsFrench »

Jason, i've found a replacement, just waiting on your approval and stuff. Check your PM's
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1207 (ISO) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:29 am

hiplop wrote:

Not inclined to since you are one of my lurker scum reads. Feel free to chime in with a logical and viable scum motivation if you want.

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1208 (ISO) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:44 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

ThreeIsFrench wrote:
Jason, i've found a replacement, just waiting on your approval and stuff. Check your PM's

Sent reply, works for me. confirmed
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #1209 (ISO) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:47 am

Post by hiplop »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:
hiplop wrote:

Not inclined to since you are one of my lurker scum reads. Feel free to chime in with a logical and viable scum motivation if you want.

No. You have to back up your reasoning, not only reply to your town reads. Thats awfully close-minded play, MoI. Not sure if i like it, or see town motives

The scum motive: really to avoid getting lynched, and at the moment, its working for him.
third best scummer of all time
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1210 (ISO) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:51 am

hiplop wrote:No. You have to back up your reasoning, not only reply to your town reads. Thats awfully close-minded play, MoI. Not sure if i like it, or see town motives

The scum motive: really to avoid getting lynched, and at the moment, its working for him.

No, I don't have to do anything. Your slot has basically power-lurked through the game and only posted anything close to reads when prodded angrily with a stick. You don't get to be indignent when I don't hop to your requests when you aren't a Town read. Town working with other Town reads is how things get done.

That's not a valid scum motive - He posted his third party claim BEFORE coming under significant fire. That claim itself is what touched of the conflagartion in thread that put him up as a viable lynch. You can't say his motive for claiming 3rd Party as he did (as scum) was to survive when just not claiming anything would have been infinitely a better move.

Care to take another stab?

hipaddict1
hipaddict1
Townie
hipaddict1
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1211 (ISO) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:04 am

Post by hipaddict1 »

nintendoaddict1 and hiplop hydra, NA1 side.

I'll need a tl;dr of this.
hipaddict1
hipaddict1
Townie
hipaddict1
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1212 (ISO) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:14 am

Post by hipaddict1 »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:
hiplop wrote:No. You have to back up your reasoning, not only reply to your town reads. Thats awfully close-minded play, MoI. Not sure if i like it, or see town motives

No, I don't have to do anything. Your slot has basically power-lurked through the game and only posted anything close to reads when prodded angrily with a stick. You don't get to be indignent when I don't hop to your requests when you aren't a Town read. Town working with other Town reads is how things get done.

That's not a valid scum motive - He posted his third party claim BEFORE coming under significant fire. That claim itself is what touched of the conflagartion in thread that put him up as a viable lynch. You can't say his motive for claiming 3rd Party as he did (as scum) was to survive when just not claiming anything would have been infinitely a better move.

Care to take another stab?

Yes it is. Its a scum-gambit, i've seen it done before. Never have i seen town do this, so i want to know the town motvation for it.

You have nothing, and you're trying to hide it
hipaddict1
hipaddict1
Townie
hipaddict1
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1213 (ISO) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:15 am

Post by hipaddict1 »

Mod, vote count please?

NA1
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1214 (ISO) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:49 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Day 1 Vote count 13

Silver: 10 - rainbow, Oversoul, Nero, Mera, Cherve,MOI,THAdmiral, Zinger, CHKBallin,Pinky
Zinger 9 - Vezo,Leonshade, Junpei, Hipaddict, Izak, Pappum,, KillerJester, DavidX, Vollkan
Hipaddict 1 - ,PeregrineV
Izak 1 - ZeL1nk
Chkballin 1 - Andrew
Nero 1 - Silver

Mera (back 29th) Izak (Back 31st)

With 27 alive it takes 14 to lynch with a deadline of 12th August 12pm EST

I want to say sorry for slacking the past few days, this concussion has slowed me down on all things and I am making some mistakes (see Fonzas a replacement) I have looked at Pine decided I will replace him due to activity, or therefor lack off.
Last edited by jasonT1981 on Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Junpei
Junpei
Jack of All Trades
Junpei
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1215 (ISO) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:16 am

Post by Junpei »

What the... more votes on Silver than the obvious Zlinger?

MagnaofIllusion wrote:

Junpei wrote:So Jailkeeper is more important than tracker or cop?

This is a scummy mis-rep at
. Nowhere in the quote of Zinger’s post does he come even close to saying Jailkeepers are more important thank information roles.

--

Not a misrep. He says that he did what he did so that he, the jailer, wouldn't be the target of night kills. What this would do is increase the odds that a nightkill hits on an information role, thus he must believe that the odds of his safety are more important than the odds of our however many informative roles' safety. Not to mention if he could have just made himself not a scumtarget instead of screwing over town this way (if he's town).

ThreeIsFrench wrote:oh god, every time i refresh the page its like 5 more pages lmao

Gah silverbullet is so obvscum, but zinger still needs to die :| 100% chance vs 75%, seriously; theres no way hes town

This is horribly scummy. He says "obv 100% scum, and "75% scum needs2die". He presents no reasoning, and is obviously NOT keeping up, at the very least he's looking at the votals and at the most he is skimming every other page while reading a book at the same time.

Also I wish that the hiplop hydra would stay under 1 name... now we are forced to iso two names and piece it together, ugh, if I ever mod a game I'm banning hydras.
The melody of logic always plays the notes of truth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iA41ggsdeXE
hipaddict1
hipaddict1
Townie
hipaddict1
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1216 (ISO) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:24 am

Post by hipaddict1 »

Junpei wrote:Also I wish that the hiplop hydra would stay under 1 name... now we are forced to iso two names and piece it together, ugh, if I ever mod a game I'm banning hydras.

It's a different hydra, because hip's last partner bailed therefore to replace him we are using this account instead.

NA1
David Xanatos
David Xanatos
Mafia Scum
David Xanatos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1217 (ISO) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:28 am

Post by David Xanatos »

Why not just use the same hydra but change the pass? o_0
~ David Xanatos ~

izakthegoomba
hipaddict1
hipaddict1
Townie
hipaddict1
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1218 (ISO) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:34 am

Post by hipaddict1 »

David Xanatos wrote:Why not just use the same hydra but change the pass? o_0

Cause we're gonna be using this hydra for more than just one game. And if the other half of his other hydra wants to play a game they wouldn't be able to it we used TIF.

NA1
David Xanatos
David Xanatos
Mafia Scum
David Xanatos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1219 (ISO) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:36 am

Post by David Xanatos »

But as has been said, you're splitting your ISO in half. Why do that? :S
~ David Xanatos ~

izakthegoomba
hipaddict1
hipaddict1
Townie
hipaddict1
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1220 (ISO) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:42 am

Post by hipaddict1 »

David Xanatos wrote:But as has been said, you're splitting your ISO in half. Why do that? :S

How are we doing that?

NA1
David Xanatos
David Xanatos
Mafia Scum
David Xanatos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1221 (ISO) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:55 am

Post by David Xanatos »

Because if someone wants to ISO the slot, they'll need to look up both hydras, and any posts you accidently make/made from all 3 main accounts?
~ David Xanatos ~

izakthegoomba
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1222 (ISO) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:09 am

Post by Rainbowdash »

Hey everypony.

Vote Zinger

This day should have ended in his lynch about 20 pages ago. Plus silver has town telled a little.
You don't earn
loyalty
in a day. You earn it day by day
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1223 (ISO) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:13 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Izak and Mera prod has been revoked and made invalid. both are V/LA and I forgot!
Junpei
Junpei
Jack of All Trades
Junpei
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1224 (ISO) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:22 am

Post by Junpei »

Rainbowdash wrote:Hey everypony.

Vote Zinger

This day should have ended in his lynch about 20 pages ago. Plus silver has town telled a little.

I know you've recently come into the game, but perhaps you could elaborate on the silver town tells?

Also really any other reads that you feel like you want to announce at this point please do so as well, all input is good input unless it is clearly -EV town.

If I think of anything else I'll let ya know, welcome to our game. Oh, and why do you think that the game should have ended 20 pages ago? I understand the claim, however that implies that you are a fan of ending days as soon as you feel you know mafia, without gathering further information/prolonging the day. Am I correct in this assumption?
The melody of logic always plays the notes of truth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iA41ggsdeXE

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”