[Mini 1205] Tough Guy Mafia - Game Over!

bobsnox
bobsnox
Mafia Scum
bobsnox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #375 (ISO) » Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:50 pm

Post by bobsnox »

Remind where you "proved" it "incorrect" please. I admit I haven't been paying the best attention to this game, but I only recall you stating that Yank was obvtown and that was it.

It doesn't bug me so much as make me wonder how old you are and where you got started down this path.

Being manipulative isn't necessarily a good thing. You can lead the charge and still be scum. These threatening remarks are interesting, too. There's literally nothing you can do but push for my lynch, so I'm wondering what punishment beyond that you could possibly plan if I don't bow to your will. :roll:

What a waste of time this is. How about you drop your ego for a little bit and let's decide between Wicked and Avast. Deadline is approaching fast.
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #376 (ISO) » Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:06 pm

Post by Rainbowdash »

bobsnox wrote:Remind where you "proved" it "incorrect" please. I admit I haven't been paying the best attention to this game, but I only recall you stating that Yank was obvtown and that was it.

Few pages ago. Not the biggest proof in the world but it makes sense, ask CA.

Being manipulative isn't necessarily a good thing. You can lead the charge and still be scum. These threatening remarks are interesting, too. There's literally nothing you can do but push for my lynch, so I'm wondering what punishment beyond that you could possibly plan if I don't bow to your will.

First of all this is not manipulating. This is just convincing people that im right over what others say. I could vote you in a very pony way. Don't tempt me, I have something I have been sitting on for the entire game that im just itching to post because its funny.

What a waste of time this is. How about you drop your ego for a little bit and let's decide between Wicked and Avast. Deadline is approaching fast.

You can drop yours too and actually answer my questions. This is not as much of an ego thing to me but necessary data mining, well maybe ego a little, somewhat, 50-50. There is really no reason why you should be against giving your reads, especially with the rapidly changing state of the game. Where do YOU stand on Wicked and Avast?
You don't earn
loyalty
in a day. You earn it day by day
bobsnox
bobsnox
Mafia Scum
bobsnox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #377 (ISO) » Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:18 pm

Post by bobsnox »

willing to lynch either
bobsnox
bobsnox
Mafia Scum
bobsnox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #378 (ISO) » Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:20 pm

Post by bobsnox »

Actually no. I'm willing to lynch avast. Wicked's ISO looks better.

oh no a one-liner! bobsnox is scum!
bobsnox
bobsnox
Mafia Scum
bobsnox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #379 (ISO) » Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:21 pm

Post by bobsnox »

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Avast
el simo
el simo
Mafia Scum
el simo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #380 (ISO) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:24 am

Post by el simo »

I wonder who his 7th will be..?
"How very Rambo-esque of you." - Bazz
"If el simo + Internet Stranger end up being scum in this game, I'm going to openly weep when we lose." chkflip
el simo
el simo
Mafia Scum
el simo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #381 (ISO) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:25 am

Post by el simo »

Probably me actually.
"If el simo + Internet Stranger end up being scum in this game, I'm going to openly weep when we lose." chkflip
tarsonisocelot
tarsonisocelot
Goon
tarsonisocelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #382 (ISO) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:28 am

Post by tarsonisocelot »

bobsnox wrote:ummm no?

who are you again? No offense meant, but it's really hard to take you seriously. Maybe if you used appropriate pronouns that might help.

You got basic acknowledgement. I see your request. But you discredited my case on yank so I don't really feel like doing much else on your schedule.

You've never encountered a Brony before?
At my university there are many - and we are awesome.

Also that's a bad reason to not provide any cases you can make. As town you should be glad to have flaws in your cases pointed out.

At this point it seems like most people agree with a Wicked lynch, while we are having difficulty agreeing on anyone else. In the light of the approaching deadline I'm going to move my vote now.
UNVOTE:
VOTE: Wicked

Today was horrible. Exam that was supposed to finish at 9pm started almost half an hour late while 9am class started right on time. Hence no detailed thoughts with this post, just one I thought earlier to say now. Goodnight everypony.
DemonHybrid:Tarson literally took a phallus-shaped knife and fucked my brain with it near the end

My name is Celestia, Princess of Equestria:
Look on my works, ye Mighty and despair!
tarsonisocelot
tarsonisocelot
Goon
tarsonisocelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #383 (ISO) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:28 am

Post by tarsonisocelot »

el simo wrote:I wonder who his 7th will be..?

7th what?
DemonHybrid:Tarson literally took a phallus-shaped knife and fucked my brain with it near the end

bobsnox
bobsnox
Mafia Scum
bobsnox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #384 (ISO) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:54 am

Post by bobsnox »

vote

I'm good with my vote el simo. Is there a good case against you I should be interested in?
tarsonisocelot
tarsonisocelot
Goon
tarsonisocelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #385 (ISO) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:02 am

Post by tarsonisocelot »

bobsnox wrote:vote

I'm good with my vote el simo. Is there a good case against you I should be interested in?

Thanks, I'm a little derpy right now.

Amor
Amor
Goon
Amor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #386 (ISO) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:08 am

Post by Amor »

Votecount

Wickedestjr - 3 (Horrifying Hero, Rainbowdash, tarsonisocelot)

Horrifying Hero - 2 (Wickedestjr, LobsterCatapult)
avasthearties - 2 (Kid Know Nothing, bobsnox)
bobsnox - 2 (avasthearties, el simo)
tarsonisocelot - 2 (ConfidAnon, YankCane151)
HezLucky - 1 (Vifam)
YankCane151 - 1 (HezLucky)

Lobster's vote has been reverted back to where it was before the replacement.

Deadline is Saturday June 30 at 11:59:59 PM. If a majority is not reached by that time the player with the highest number of votes will be lynched.

Horrifying Hero has been prodded.
Show
Current Record (wins-losses-abandoned)
Town: 3-5
Scum: 2-3-1

For my thoughts on non-scum-related things, see my Twitter or my blog The Eternal Couch Potato.
bobsnox
bobsnox
Mafia Scum
bobsnox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #387 (ISO) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:09 am

Post by bobsnox »

can we bring Friend back if Lobster isn't going to post? <_<
HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #388 (ISO) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:15 am

Post by HezLucky »

Look, I've read through >half the game. At that point, I'm pretty sure our scum consists of: Yank, Wicked, Yonzy.

My notes are on my broken laptop, though. Nevertheless, I'm fine with a Wicked lynch. I'm not about to stall this game when I think I know who the scum are.

unvote, Vote: Wicked
The following people own: Pie, Fritz, Inhim

The greatest mafia game ever: http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=18080
Horrifying Hero
Horrifying Hero
Townie
Horrifying Hero
Townie
Townie

Post Post #389 (ISO) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:17 am

Post by Horrifying Hero »

...Have we really been working on the wall
that
long? o_O

Dang.

If you couldn't tell, we told ourselves that we wouldn't post anything until we finished the wall, since we were tired of saying, "still working on it" while responding. Unfortunately, we haven't finished it, and if we don't post now, we'll get replaced and that wall'd be wasted.

It's rather extensive on Wicked, Vifam, and Rainbowdash being the scumteam, every bit as long as promised and then some--not even Mastin anticipated it being this conclusive. The level of detail is worth it, though.
Hydra: Mastin/Lateralus22
bobsnox
bobsnox
Mafia Scum
bobsnox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #390 (ISO) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:38 am

Post by bobsnox »

hmm not feeling a wicked wagon if HH is still on that kick. And a Rainbow-wicked scumteam? Not seeing that either.

I think avast is a better lynch today.
YankCane151
YankCane151
Goon
YankCane151
Goon
Goon

Post Post #391 (ISO) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:43 am

Post by YankCane151 »

We've got a couple days, so it's worth hearing.
Go Yankees and Miami Hurricanes
avasthearties
avasthearties
Townie
avasthearties
Townie
Townie

Post Post #392 (ISO) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:04 am

Post by avasthearties »

bobsnox wrote:Actually no. I'm willing to lynch avast. Wicked's ISO looks better.

oh no a one-liner! bobsnox is scum!

How does Wicked's ISO look better enough that it made you change you mind within 2 minutes? Mind elaborating?
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #393 (ISO) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:20 am

Post by Rainbowdash »

So I said that I had something special planned for you ponies, and here it is. I had one of my friends Pinkie Pie do whatever it happens to be that she does best, and put together a musical invitation to the "lynching Wicked" party. Enjoy.
You don't earn
loyalty
Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #394 (ISO) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:31 am

Post by Wickedestjr »

Alright, so I'm not caught up, but I'm pretty much there. Forgot the days were two weeks and noticed I have 4 votes, so I'll post my current thoughts now. Below is the playerlist in order from most townish to most suspicious...

Town
====
Kid Know Nothing
YankCane151
Rainbowdash
bobsnox
HezLucky
LobsterCatapult
Vifam
Horrifying Hero
tarsonisocelot
ConfidAnon
el simo
avasthearties
====
Scum

Unvote. Vote: avasthearties

Reasons later. First I'm going to defend myself. There are so many things wrong with the points against me.
"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take. -Wayne Gretzky"
-Wickedestjr
el simo
el simo
Mafia Scum
el simo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #395 (ISO) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:42 am

Post by el simo »

bobsnox wrote:vote

Well a lot of people have listed me as top scum but no ones provided reasons yet.
Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #396 (ISO) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:21 am

Post by Wickedestjr »

Horrifying Hero wrote:Anyway, Wick pretty much ruined it. But here's what I got from his posts.
It's like he doesn't give a fuck
, he isn't curious as town would be, hell he hints at scum-motivated reason why Mastin would claim miller, but doesn't legitimately pressure him.

The bolded is absolutely right. I don't really care about the miller claim. Ultimately, I plan to judge you based on your play. There are several players that ignored or didn't comment on your miller claim. Why are you going after
me
? There are several reasons why I didn't want to have a discussion regarding the miller claim...
  • In both games I had played with a miller in the past, I think everyone agreed that the miller claim was a null tell. I don't think a miller discussion is necessary.
  • I wasn't interested in a discussion regarding your miller claim. I'm playing this game to have fun and I don't want to get in what I feel is a boring theory discussion.
  • I believe that a theory discussion is a terrible way of getting out of the RVS. Somebody's opinion regarding theory usually doesn't have anything to do with their allignment, imo, but it can often be mistaken as allignment indicative.

I had a slight reason to doubt the miller claim, but there wasn't really anything I thought I could do to pressure you. Yes, I
could
have attacked you because I thought Mastin may have suggested that you claim miller, but there would be absolutely nothing you could say or do to defend yourself. I didn't really see any point in pressuring you.

Horrifying Hero wrote:Instead, he's nods the claim off as nothing and encourages everyone to answer lame-RQS questions, which I still don't know if they had a productive use.

You're right, I did nod the claim off as nothing. Aside from the fact that you couldn't be investigated, it means nothing to me- it's a null tell.

My RQS questions did have a productive use but they weren't meant to get us out of RVS. I was fine with simply random voting as a means of getting out of RVS.

Horrifying Hero wrote:Btw, Hez is pretty obvious town. This shouldn't need explanation.

...it does when the link doesn't work. Mind linking us to the post you were talking about here?

Horrifying Hero wrote:Yonzy's also pretty obvious scum. Town don't RVS vote for the sake of. Scum do because they want to blend in. It's even better because this beautiful interaction between Yonzy/Wick shows that Wick is literally asking questions for the sake of.

I thought Yonzy's posts were suspicious as well, but he was not obvious scum. I don't like how you completely ignore the possibility of him being newbtown.

@Mastin- Have you ever, as town, not posted in a game simply because you were "observing"? If so, can you link me to the game?

Response to the rest of the accusations coming up next.
"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take. -Wayne Gretzky"
-Wickedestjr
HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #397 (ISO) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:40 am

Post by HezLucky »

Wickedestjr wrote:Alright, so I'm not caught up, but I'm pretty much there. Forgot the days were two weeks and noticed I have 4 votes, so I'll post my current thoughts now. Below is the playerlist in order from most townish to most suspicious...

Town
====
Kid Know Nothing
YankCane151
Rainbowdash
bobsnox
HezLucky
LobsterCatapult
Vifam
Horrifying Hero
tarsonisocelot
ConfidAnon
el simo
avasthearties
====
Scum

Unvote. Vote: avasthearties

Reasons later. First I'm going to defend myself. There are so many things wrong with the points against me.

You have scum reads on most of my town reads...
The following people own: Pie, Fritz, Inhim

The greatest mafia game ever: http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=18080
avasthearties
avasthearties
Townie
avasthearties
Townie
Townie

Post Post #398 (ISO) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:33 pm

Post by avasthearties »

It's pretty much an unsurprise that Wicked votes for me seeing as I'm in 2nd place for the rope necklace contest... and he's in first. It seems as though he's decided to try to help push me over the edge to keep himself alive... Well I'm going to read through Wicked's iso and should have another post coming soon.
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #399 (ISO) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:35 pm

Post by Rainbowdash »

Wicked should claim. Votecount is still apparently deadicated to my honor and deadline is days away. Sad no one has commented on the singing invitation, she worked hard on that one.

Also there is a slight possibility we need to wagon Vifam instead here, stay posted for more on that front. He is hardcore avoiding this game.
You don't earn
loyalty

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”