populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #2975 (ISO) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:24 am

Post by populartajo »

Bunnylover wrote:o_O Your point?
I thought you were scum yesterday.
Think your scum today.
So where are you going with this? You asked for why I voted you in that post. I told you why.
Now are you asking for why I think your scum all together? Because thats a different answer.

go ahead and tell me why I AM SCUM ALL TOGETHER.

Bunnylover wrote:@Batt: His posting style is basically shrugging off the fact that DGB flip town. Lets all forget how hard I (tajo) pushed DGB lynch. Lets all forget how I (tajo) tunneled and tunneled DGB. Only to have DGB flip town by an unknown force killing her.
Their isn't any remorse, thinking, or consquences present in his post about DGB flipping town.
You find that all okay?

i find that remorsing about town flips of people that were inherently scummy is useless as fuck and pretty scummy.

yep I tunneled against DGB, yep something else killed her, WHY SHOULD I POST ITT YEAH IM SORRY DGB WAS TOWN, I WAS WRONG ABOUT HER, GO AHEAD SCUMBAGS AND USE THIS TO MISLYNCH ME???

do you think all people that called DGB scum at some point of the game (including you) should also remorse about her flipping town?
Call me Tajo.
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12894
Coming summer 2010: Tajo's Starcraft Mafia.
Tajo's MagictheGathering Mafia
Magister Ludi
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2976 (ISO) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:07 am

Post by Magister Ludi »

Yeah, ooba, Yosarian got the ol' jail treatment on nights one through four.
Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2977 (ISO) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:30 am

Post by Bunnylover »

@Tajo: Your reasons for calling Darox fake claiming. You were sold on Darox been the night zero recruit, I don't know why, and wouldn't believe that he had a town pm at all. To me it sounded like you knew the night zero recruit doesn't get a town pm (of course I believe they do).
Then your tunneling on DGB. Not once did you believe she was town. You tried and achieve other less harder lynches then her to make connection that she was culted/scum (im just gonna call culted scum =/). Now after tunneling her for 3 days straight, she finally flips town, and your reaction to it is nothing.
No, I don't think everyone who thought at one point or another that DGB was scum should feel remorse as you should. They were looking around for scum, they listen to both side of the story.
You on the other hand tunneled her. Didn't really care for what she had to say. You basically "Knew" she was scum in your head and that she would flip scum.
Your style of posting changed as well, you've became clam.
Until I pointed it out, now you've reverted back to your CAPS LOCK style of aggressiveness.
Show
I have played 25 games:
Town wins : 13
Scum wins : 3
Town loses : 7
Scum loses : 2

I do not attack the player of a post, but the post itself. I would appreciate it if you do the same.
Leagues of Legends, come join the fun: LoL Site
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #2978 (ISO) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:09 am

Post by populartajo »

bunnylover wrote: To me it sounded like you knew the night zero recruit doesn't get a town pm (of course I believe they do).

if someone got a vanilla PM night zero and then got recruited night 1, then whats preventing him from fakeclaiming a power role day 2 when he is about to be lynched?

bunnylover wrote:Now after tunneling her for 3 days straight, she finally flips town, and your reaction to it is nothing.

should I have said sorry DGB? :( I dont know why you think thats scummy. Do you have a game where scum tunneled against a townie and didnt say sorry?

bunnylover wrote:You basically "Knew" she was scum in your head and that she would flip scum.

compare to what dgb did to me since day 2. oh look she was town too!

bunnylover wrote:Your style of posting changed as well, you've became clam.

when did I become calm?
Call me Tajo.
Mr. Flay
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Metatron

Post Post #2979 (ISO) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:27 am

Post by Mr. Flay »

First Vote Count of Day Five:

populartajo - 2 (Nobody Special, Bunnylover)
Bunnylover - 2 (Battousai, populartajo)
bvoigt - 1 (Magister Ludi)
Flameaxe - 1 (Zdenek)
Lady Lambdadelta - 1 (Cobblerfone)
Zdenek - 1 (bvoigt)
Cobblerfone - 1 (Flameaxe)

Not Voting - ConSpiracy, Herodotus, Lady Lambdadelta, ooba, xvart, Yosarian2

It is now Day Five; with fifteen voters, it will take eight votes to lynch.
Retired as of October 2014.
Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2980 (ISO) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:09 am

Post by Bunnylover »

@Tajo: Nothing is preventing him. But why would they fakeclaim anyways? I just don't see the logic in fakeclaiming when you have a real role you can claim.
I'm not saying you not saying sorry (DOUBLE NEGATIVE FTW) was what caused my vote. It was the lack of even recognizing Darox and DGB flipping town, one who you thought was fakeclaiming and the other who you tunneled.
I don't really see DGB tunneling you, maybe its because I'm used to her play style. I mean wasn't she back and forth with her read on you?
I don't know, your post seems different towards me. Less aggravated.
Show
I have played 25 games:

I do not attack the player of a post, but the post itself. I would appreciate it if you do the same.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2981 (ISO) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:27 am

Post by Battousai »

Not to Tajo, but bunnylover is making minimal sense to me right now. Why would scum fakeclaim if they already had a role? Uh, have you played mafia before... they'd want to persuade town not to lynch them by fakeclaiming a role that is more valuable to town. Going from vt, as tajo thought, to doc/bodyguard/protects self, which one would convince town to say that "I don't think he is scum enough to risk that role right now."?

Also, when did I call ML on posting change + weak vote recently?
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2982 (ISO) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:33 am

Post by Zdenek »

Shouldn't we stop arging if we're mass-claiming? Some people who seem to think it's for the best.
I have secret plans and clever tricks.
- The Enormous Crocodile.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #2983 (ISO) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:36 am

Post by populartajo »

bunnylover wrote:@Tajo: Nothing is preventing him. But why would they fakeclaim anyways? I just don't see the logic in fakeclaiming when you have a real role you can claim.

as I said, what about if you got a vanilla role, then get culted, and then you are about to get lynched? Dont you see the logic in fakeclaiming something that can avoid your lynch?

bunnylover wrote:It was the lack of even recognizing Darox and DGB flipping town, one who you thought was fakeclaiming and the other who you tunneled.

populartajo wrote:Do you have a game where scum tunneled against a townie and then following day didnt say sorry?

bunnylover wrote:I mean wasn't she back and forth with her read on you?

no, did you at least iso dgb before asking that?
Call me Tajo.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2984 (ISO) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:40 am

Post by Battousai »

Zdenek wrote:Shouldn't we stop arging if we're mass-claiming? Some people who seem to think it's for the best.

But you don't? That's an odd statement,- "You shouldn't do something because other people think you shouldn't."

I'm not going to sit around, waiting for bv to claim, then whoever he picks, then 13 other people to claim. The game will stagnate.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #2985 (ISO) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:26 am

Post by populartajo »

bunnylover, just to be sure, are you impying I was culted yesterday night?

also I agree with batto. Game shouldnt stall because we are waiting for the next claimant.
Call me Tajo.
Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2986 (ISO) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:40 am

Post by Bunnylover »

populartajo wrote:bunnylover, just to be sure, are you impying I was culted yesterday night?

also I agree with batto. Game shouldnt stall because we are waiting for the next claimant.

I'm not sure when you were culted.
But yesterday was when I believed you weren't town, so it is safe to imply I believed you were culted Night 3 or sooner.

@Batt: I understand that. But lets say I'm a mafia Jack of all trades. Should I fake claim that I am a doctor or cop?
Its the point that Tajo thought he was fake claiming.
I just find that weird for a person to fake claim in this type of game where we know we have VT, power roles, etc.

And in post #2964, right before you voted me. You said
"same goes to NS"
x_x Sorry I thought it said ML.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2987 (ISO) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:53 am

Post by Battousai »

Well, than that's easier to answer...

Your playstyle has changed, and I've been finding you suspicious lately. Then the big thing that seperates you is that NS didn't give a reason why, whereas your reason why you are voting Tajo is utter shit, and still is continuing.

Tell me, how does someone changing their playstyle make them scum if you thought they were cult before? You basically have called him scummy for NOT acting like he did when you thought he was scum.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #2988 (ISO) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:02 am

Post by populartajo »

Bunnylover wrote:
populartajo wrote:bunnylover, just to be sure, are you impying I was culted yesterday night?

I'm not sure when you were culted.
But yesterday was when I believed you weren't town, so it is safe to imply I believed you were culted Night 3 or sooner.

so then why are you using
"Your style of posting changed as well, you've became clam."
as a case against me, implying I was recruited yesterday?

Bunnylover wrote:@Batt: I understand that. But lets say I'm a mafia Jack of all trades. Should I fake claim that I am a doctor or cop?
I just find that weird for a person to fake claim in this type of game where we know we have VT, power roles, etc.

this doesnt even make sense. Pay attention. Imagine you are recruited and you are about to be lynched and you got a vanilla PM. Claiming vanilla would save you? What about doctor?..... NOW DO YOU GET IT?
Call me Tajo.
bvoigt
bvoigt
Mafia Scum
bvoigt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2989 (ISO) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:34 am

Post by bvoigt »

I am a Cult Doctor. According to flavor, I'm a Catholic priest, and everyone is part of my flock, even if they don't regularly come to church. I can attempt to counsel someone who might fall into bad ways. My targets were DGB on N1, and Herodotus on N2-N4.

Bunnylover wrote:
populartajo wrote:
Bunnylover wrote:Look at your posting style previous to DGB death and now.
A difference is noted.

but you were ALREADY voting me before DGB DIED

Unvote Vote: Bunnylover

o_O Your point?
I thought you were scum yesterday.
Think your scum today.
So where are you going with this? You asked for why I voted you in that post. I told you why.
Now are you asking for why I think your scum all together? Because thats a different answer.

How does this reason make any sense? You're arguing that tajo was recruited Night 3 or earlier, and then you're arguing that he was recruited Night 4, because his posting style has changed.

Zdenek wrote:Shouldn't we stop arging if we're mass-claiming? Some people who seem to think it's for the best.

What's your opinion, and why didn't you choose to give it?
Cobblerfone
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: I don't know

Post Post #2990 (ISO) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:37 am

Post by Cobblerfone »

Who do you want to go next? I'm willing.
bvoigt
bvoigt
Mafia Scum
bvoigt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2991 (ISO) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:13 pm

Post by bvoigt »

Bunnylover next, please.
Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2992 (ISO) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:28 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

VT. All I can do is visit.
Tajo next.

@Tajo: More evidence? I have very little reason from previous days, I need all I can gather to get a player like you lynch. Are you implying that you can not act like you are town when you are scum?
But in a game of culted, it doesn't matter what role you claim. That what I'm trying to say.
He could claim whatever he wanted, in a cult game it doesn't matter. Because if your voting said player, your voting him because you think he is culted and therefore he can use his townie pm.
So fake claiming doesn't help in the situation at all.

@Batt: My playstyle hasn't changed. Yes I've become more active. Why? Because I am currently off of work (2 days :D), and therefore I can keep up with the thread and post. Just wait till Friday, and you will see me back into my regular posting style :(.
As for the other thing.
"Here how I acted Day 1 and Day 2. I should probably continue to act like that Day 3."
"Oh shit, DGB gone. Maybe I should just cool it and hope no one notices the difference."
Show
I have played 25 games:

Herodotus
Herodotus
Black Ops
Herodotus
Black Ops
Black Ops

Post Post #2993 (ISO) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:05 pm

Post by Herodotus »

Why did some people claim?
Just because a majority of a group of people decide it's okay doesn't mean it's not murder. - Cobblerfone
Herodotus
Herodotus
Black Ops
Herodotus
Black Ops
Black Ops

Post Post #2994 (ISO) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:09 pm

Post by Herodotus »

Seriously.
Slightly less than half of the players supported a massclaim, so Ludi requested bvoigt claim, and
he did it
? And bunnylover went along with it too? We haven't even heard from xvart, yos2, or conspiracy.
Just because a majority of a group of people decide it's okay doesn't mean it's not murder. - Cobblerfone
Herodotus
Herodotus
Black Ops
Herodotus
Black Ops
Black Ops

Post Post #2995 (ISO) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:24 pm

Post by Herodotus »

bvoigt wrote:I would prefer to wait one more day before massclaiming.
Magister Ludi wrote:I prefer we go popcorn style. I choose next bvoigt.
bvoigt wrote:I am a Cult Doctor. According to flavor, I'm a Catholic priest, and everyone is part of my flock, even if they don't regularly come to church. I can attempt to counsel someone who might fall into bad ways. My targets were DGB on N1, and Herodotus on N2-N4.
This is scum who is eager to please a townie.
Also, why would you target me on N3 and N4, after
Herodotus, on Day 3, wrote:I do not need recruitment protection.

VOTE: bvoigt

Also, popcorn is not always the ideal claiming order. It generally puts more-suspicious people earlier, but it also lets scum give their partners breathing space. I suppose in a large game that's not as important as in small, open games.
Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2996 (ISO) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:20 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

Herodotus wrote:Seriously.
Slightly less than half of the players supported a massclaim, so Ludi requested bvoigt claim, and
he did it
? And bunnylover went along with it too? We haven't even heard from xvart, yos2, or conspiracy.

x_x Sorry.
Didn't think nothing of was wrong with claiming till I claimed.
Going against mass claiming. It really doesn't help us (the whole cult still has town pm arguement blah blah blah).
Show
I have played 25 games:

ConSpiracy
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2997 (ISO) » Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:50 am

Post by ConSpiracy »

I'm terribly sorry, but internet suddenly stopped working for à while. Tommorow evening I should Be able to post regularly again.
If somebody has tools to fix my scumdar, pm me.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2998 (ISO) » Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:54 am

Post by Zdenek »

Battousai wrote:
But you don't?

bvoigt wrote:
What's your opinion, and why didn't you choose to give it?

I'm happy to yield to the opinions of others on it, but I can definitely see the advantage to not commenting on things during a mass claim.

bvoigt wrote:
I am a Cult Doctor. According to flavor, I'm a Catholic priest, and everyone is part of my flock, even if they don't regularly come to church. I can attempt to counsel someone who might fall into bad ways. My targets were DGB on N1, and Herodotus on N2-N4.

Since ML claimed that if Herod was recruited, he would know, that was pointless, and I agree with Herod that it reeks of scum trying to please town.

Unvote
Vote Bvoigt
I have secret plans and clever tricks.
- The Enormous Crocodile.
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2999 (ISO) » Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:07 am

Post by ooba »