Junpei
Junpei
Jack of All Trades
Junpei
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1250 (ISO) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:20 pm

Post by Junpei »

David Xanatos wrote:Yes, I know that, but for one, he's paraphrasing, and secondly, I'm not saying his flavour isn't fake. I'm making a minor note about going down the thought-track of "all roles have unrelated flavour". If I didn't believe Zinger was Hostile 3rd/Scum, I wouldn't have my vote on him.

I'm sorry I thought you were referring to this specific case, but yes I agree that roles may have related flavor. I recall someone said a lot earlier that someone was Spider man with the role neighborizer. Needless to say... Your Friendly NEIGHBORHOOD Spiderman!

edit: I just had a thought, Zlinger claimed his flavor immediately with his third party claim but not with his town JK claim. Also I have no idea of a TV character that fits the bio which Zlinger provided earlier.

Rainbowdash are you claiming Earl?
The melody of logic always plays the notes of truth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iA41ggsdeXE
David Xanatos
David Xanatos
Mafia Scum
David Xanatos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1251 (ISO) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:25 pm

Post by David Xanatos »

Now that you've brought it up.. for the love of god please stop saying "anypony" and things along those lines.. it's moderately irritating and it's reducing the impact of your arguments somewhat, if only because mentally it seems like a five-year old delivering them...

Regardless, I know that the flavour is a summary of the character, but as I said, by luck or planning, there could be a role like "Chief Wiggum - Town Cop", or "Groundskeeper Wullie - Town Gravedigger". It wouldn't be wise to blinker ourselves to it, 'lest we go after someone who would have been incredibly useful.

PEdit: I think he got Zinger's name-claim mixed up with Zel1nk..
~ David Xanatos ~

It really was all part of my plan...
izakthegoomba
*Falls to the ground at Xanatos' feet, chanting "we are not worthy"*
David Xanatos
David Xanatos
Mafia Scum
David Xanatos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1252 (ISO) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:28 pm

Post by David Xanatos »

Ah, wait, no. Zinger claimed Earl.

Zel1nk just claimed Vig, no name.
~ David Xanatos ~

izakthegoomba
drmyshottyizsik
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1253 (ISO) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:35 pm

Post by drmyshottyizsik »

Hello all, I have a lot of catching up to do. Can someone please give me a quick jist of this game.
#freeShotty
Junpei
Junpei
Jack of All Trades
Junpei
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1254 (ISO) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:39 pm

Post by Junpei »

drmyshottyizsik wrote:Hello all, I have a lot of catching up to do. Can someone please give me a quick jist of this game.

Uhh...

Zlinger claimed earl

Vifam was put at L-2, I replaced in, claimed Tracker

Zlinger claimed thirdparty JK

Zlinger crazyclaims doc(i guess?)

Zlinger claims Town JK

Oh and since I showed up it has basically been a giant brawl of wagons primarily silver and Zlinger with some inquiries into others such as Andrew. So the day isn't going as open as I'd like (two people are put up on the chop block atm) but since one of them is my guy I think it isn't too bad at all. I don't see how the Silver arguments are stronger than the Zlinger ones, but I think we may have caught Zlinger once and for all.

drmyshottyizsik
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1255 (ISO) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:42 pm

Post by drmyshottyizsik »

Hmmmmmmmmmm... problem for me is that I always see silver as scum... :/
I need to read this game. Brb.
#freeShotty
andrew94
andrew94
Mafia Scum
andrew94
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1256 (ISO) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:21 pm

Post by andrew94 »

so many so many pages.
@junpei, any other reasons for why i am scum?
as i said a million times (and you understood) zinger firstly didnt need to claim at all, secondly, didnt need to change his claim, and again etc. im also pretty sure his earl claim was a joke?
@rainbow, no point crying over how day should have ended 20 pages ago.
i hate walls, i will only skim walls.
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1257 (ISO) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:22 pm

Post by Rainbowdash »

Junpei wrote:Rainbowdash are you claiming Earl?

No.

David Xanatos wrote:Now that you've brought it up.. for the love of god please stop saying "anypony" and things along those lines.. it's moderately irritating and it's reducing the impact of your arguments somewhat, if only because mentally it seems like a five-year old delivering them...

No again, but feel free to underestimate me all you want.

@andrew - When he wasn't lynched for claiming third party and no one took the time to bust the flavor aspect out the gate, yes I am going to complain about it. It should be mid-late day two already.
You don't earn
loyalty
in a day. You earn it day by day
Rodion
Rodion
Goon
Rodion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1258 (ISO) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:25 pm

Post by Rodion »

Prod dodge. Going to catch up soonish!
Junpei
Junpei
Jack of All Trades
Junpei
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1259 (ISO) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:25 pm

Post by Junpei »

andrew94 wrote:so many so many pages.
@junpei, any other reasons for why i am scum?
as i said a million times (and you understood) zinger firstly didnt need to claim at all, secondly, didnt need to change his claim, and again etc. im also pretty sure his earl claim was a joke?
@rainbow, no point crying over how day should have ended 20 pages ago.

Respond to...
Junpei wrote:
andrew94 wrote:
@junpei: i was saying if he was actually lying, he would have kept lying.

So then what if he still is lying?

Also where did "other reasons for why I am scum?" Come up? Between your last post and now I've stated no reasons why you're scum, seems out of place. I'm really not sure if you're mafia or just... disadvantaged. Is english your first language?

hipaddict1
hipaddict1
Townie
hipaddict1
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1260 (ISO) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:26 pm

Post by hipaddict1 »

David Xanatos wrote:Now that you've brought it up.. for the love of god please stop saying "anypony" and things along those lines.. it's moderately irritating and it's reducing the impact of your arguments somewhat, if only because mentally it seems like a five-year old delivering them...

Regardless, I know that the flavour is a summary of the character, but as I said, by luck or planning, there could be a role like "Chief Wiggum - Town Cop", or "Groundskeeper Wullie - Town Gravedigger". It wouldn't be wise to blinker ourselves to it, 'lest we go after someone who would have been incredibly useful.

PEdit: I think he got Zinger's name-claim mixed up with Zel1nk..

we're playing a game; at the end of the day FUN is what matters; don't be so serious ;)

I really don't know what to say; Zinger needs to die. If NEEDED, i would hammer silver though, hes kind of obviously scum, but not as obv as zinger.

As for the hydra thing; honestly this is just easier for us both, i really am sorry for the ISO thing :cry:
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1261 (ISO) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:32 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

Chevre (2) has been prodded
Chevre
Chevre
Honourable Mention
Chevre
Honourable Mention
Honourable Mention

Post Post #1262 (ISO) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:23 pm

Post by Chevre »

Pinky and the Brain wrote:Chevre, the fact that Zinger claimed third-party (despite his retraction) can't be erased from history - why do you think silverdrummer is a better lynch than Zinger?

He was awfully unclear in that post; I'm still not sure if his vote on Neo Chain has been fully rationalized in my eyes. He has cleared it up though, and I admit that it was a hasty vote and a bit spur-of-the-moment.
Unvote, Vote Zinger2099

Pappums: 3-2-1, just like you.

ZeL1nk wrote:- He soft-claimed vanilla on the last page. And it was a genuine softclaim, not an I'm-scum-gambiting-so-maybe-people-will-think-I'm-town softclaim

Elaborate.

@Zinger:
If Junpei is wrong for being "allknowing" and incessantly insisting that you are scum, is ZeL1nk wrong for incessantly insisting that you are town?

@silverdrummer:
Would lynching you after the 11th of August being advantageous to the town?

silver's argument on Page 47 with DavidX about Pine being replaced is silly and fruitless. It just shows how eternally stuck silver is on lynching Pine.

@Rainbowdash
: Excluding Zinger2099, who is your top suspect?

And I'm sick of people prod dodging. I take my prods like a man.
There will be no kisses tonight
There will be no holding hands tonight
'Cause what is now wasn't there before and should not be
David Xanatos
David Xanatos
Mafia Scum
David Xanatos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1263 (ISO) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:33 pm

Post by David Xanatos »

Day 1 Vote count 13.1

• Zinger: 11 - Vezok, Leonshade, Junpei, Hipaddict, Izak, Pappum, KillerJester, DavidX, Vollkan, rainbow, Chevre
    Silver: 8 - Oversoul, Nero, Mera, MOI, THAdmiral, Zinger, CHKBallin, Pinky
    Hipaddict: 1 - ,PeregrineV
    Izak: 1 - ZeL1nk
    Chkballin: 1 - Andrew
    Nero: 1 - Silver

Not Voting: 4 - Banshee, drmyshottyizsik, Pine, Rodion.

Still 3 votes and 6 votes.. might be a bit early to talk about hammering either way.

And sorry, just experimenting with a little formatting for the VCs there. I think it makes them a little clearer, despite being unofficial. (Please note, I am not trying to represent them as official, I am fallible, if I get something wrong I'll correct it, but it makes it easier if there's a VC roughly every page or two.)

PEdit: Damn you Chevre. :P I agree though.. I shouldn't have argued, should have left him with his delusions of master-class lurking scum. :roll:
~ David Xanatos ~

izakthegoomba
silverdrummer
silverdrummer
Townie
silverdrummer
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1264 (ISO) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:02 pm

Post by silverdrummer »

-MOI
For the record this isn’t the only game Pine is “active flaking” from. So this game isn’t the sort of isolated incident that would indicate it is a Scum-tell unless he is scum in every game where it is happening.

Can you post, another game where a similar situation is currently happening. I believe you but I just want solid evidence to make me feel better. If this is the case I drop Pine from my list.

--
Flood of replacements is nice
Really digging some of the replacements efforts and must say that I compliment the effort your putting in skimming/reading 1264 posts give or take.

-Chevre
@silverdrummer: Would lynching you after the 11th of August being advantageous to the town?

Waiting til After the 11th of august is slightly risky of a no lynch unless everyone's on, but lynching me around then vs right the ef now is.

It just shows how eternally stuck silver is on lynching Pine.

No it more shows a. slight arrogance on my part and b. my want to have the final word. Guess those more or less combine to eachother but yeah. Was it fruitless though? Most def.

-Nero
Where'd you go, What do you think of the events thus far since you last posted?
Hydra of
cjdrum
and
silverbullet999

cjdrum
usually signs his posts with either
~ cjdrum
or
~ CJ
silverbullet999
usually doesn't.
Pinky and the Brain
Pinky and the Brain
Goon
Pinky and the Brain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1265 (ISO) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:32 pm

Post by Pinky and the Brain »

Unvote Vote: Zinger

Jesus where's Hoppster to post a wall when you need him?

Also, My Little Pony shit is the cancer that's killing the internet.

-diddin
andrew94
andrew94
Mafia Scum
andrew94
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1266 (ISO) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:47 pm

Post by andrew94 »

unvote vote silver

respond to stuff when i get back
i hate walls, i will only skim walls.
Junpei
Junpei
Jack of All Trades
Junpei
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1267 (ISO) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:51 pm

Post by Junpei »

andrew94 wrote:
unvote vote silver

Also explain the vote when you get back.

Silver, I was in Setal's Speed Mafia with Pine. He told me that he had a busy work schedule and was getting a ton of extra shifts. The mafia QT Setal posted at the end will confirm this. I expect that he had too many real life commitments that were suddenly springing up which is why he has been flaking.

Zinger2099
Zinger2099
Goon
Zinger2099
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1268 (ISO) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:54 pm

Post by Zinger2099 »

@JLunpei,

Stop calling me Zlinger. It's ZINGER.

There is no L.
Junpei
Junpei
Jack of All Trades
Junpei
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1269 (ISO) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:56 pm

Post by Junpei »

Zinger2099 wrote:@JLunpei,

Stop calling me Zlinger. It's ZINGER.

There is no L.

Asking someone who has no respect for you to do something fully for the sake of your preference is idiotic because all it will do is cause that person to not do it in spite of you.

Also answer my question.

Zinger2099
Zinger2099
Goon
Zinger2099
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1270 (ISO) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:57 pm

Post by Zinger2099 »

Chevre wrote:
@Zinger:
If Junpei is wrong for being "allknowing" and incessantly insisting that you are scum, is ZeL1nk wrong for incessantly insisting that you are town?
I didn't notice that ZeL1nK was so incessantly insisting that I was town. I believe he thinks I am town, but I do not think he is as '100% sure' as JLunpei seems to be about my scum status.

However, if ZeL1nK did indeed insist that I am guaranteed town, this would be equally erroneous because he has no way of knowing that for sure.

I am town though.
hipaddict1
hipaddict1
Townie
hipaddict1
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1271 (ISO) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:58 pm

Post by hipaddict1 »

Junpei wrote:
andrew94 wrote:
unvote vote silver

Also explain the vote when you get back.

Silver, I was in Setal's Speed Mafia with Pine. He told me that he had a busy work schedule and was getting a ton of extra shifts. The mafia QT Setal posted at the end will confirm this. I expect that he had too many real life commitments that were suddenly springing up which is why he has been flaking.

yeah, every game i've been iin him with hes active-lurked to the max, he really is hard to classify as town/scum.
David Xanatos
David Xanatos
Mafia Scum
David Xanatos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1272 (ISO) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:00 pm

Post by David Xanatos »

There is no spoon either.

Regardless.. minor thing I'm wondering. Rodion, what're your thoughts on the two wagons?

You mention thinking Zinger was scummy, tempered with percieved exaggeration on Meran/Junpei's part, as well as mentioning that you didn't like Silver's "Ask the other head", and Pine focus.. what do you think of them now, and what was the thing you didn't want to mention about Silver on Monday?

I'm only asking as you're one of the four without a vote on anyone, and the only one of the four who doesn't really have inactivity as a solid excuse. (Two of the four are fresh replacements, Pine is being replaced, that leaves you.. I'm wondering why, with your reads, this is the case.. is it simply a case of not feeling strongly enough about anyone to lay down a vote, or is there something deeper?
~ David Xanatos ~

izakthegoomba
Zinger2099
Zinger2099
Goon
Zinger2099
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1273 (ISO) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:00 pm

Post by Zinger2099 »

Junpei wrote:Asking someone who has no respect for you to do something fully for the sake of your preference is idiotic because all it will do is cause that person to not do it in spite of you.

Also answer my question.
LOL, JLunpei your so funny.

I will not answer your question until you comply with my request.

As for the 'respect' issue, well, that's a whole other can of monkeys. If you really want to get into that, I can oblige, but it won't be pretty.

Furthermore, you only make yourself look like a retard when you can't even spell someone's name right.
Junpei
Junpei
Jack of All Trades
Junpei
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1274 (ISO) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:01 pm

Post by Junpei »

Zinger2099 wrote:
Chevre wrote:
@Zinger:
I didn't notice that ZeL1nK was so incessantly insisting that I was town. I believe he thinks I am town, but I do not think he is as '100% sure' as JLunpei seems to be about my scum status.

However, if ZeL1nK did indeed insist that I am guaranteed town, this would be equally erroneous because he has no way of knowing that for sure.

I am town though.

So...

"Yeah but I"m town and Junpei says I'm not and so hes' mafia and wrong and well zeL1nK says I'm town and well it's erroneous but you know he's probably not mafia he just really believes it and such and yeah"

Zinger you're being contradictory again, to be clear you think that ZeL1nK is scummy based on his incessant insisting that you're town right?

Pedit: Okay I will no longer call you zlinger, answer the question, zinger

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”