Newbie 1120 - The Scum in Sherlock (Over!)

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Scumhunter
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #900 (ISO) » Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:51 am

Post by Scumhunter »

hiplop wrote:sup scumhunterscum. You talk about misreps them misrep me all throughout that post

are you really this brain dead to not realize that YOU just cleared me last night?
Show
Town: 12-5
Scum: 3-1
-----
Troll-head of Soben hydra
Town: 3-2
Scum: 0-0
-----
Scumhunter
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #901 (ISO) » Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:53 am

Post by Scumhunter »

If I'm misrepresenting you please show me how I am doing so.

The defense mechanism of "anyone who foses me is scum" doesn't work when the person fosing you is clear ;)
Show
-----
-----
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #902 (ISO) » Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:54 am

Post by hiplop »

i dont see your point, not going after you, was merely lighthearted mudslinging.

Dont have time to post against due to soccer, but il get to it after.
third best scummer of all time
Scumhunter
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #903 (ISO) » Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:58 am

Post by Scumhunter »

hiplop wrote:sup scumhunter
scum
. You talk about misreps them misrep me all throughout that post

I don't think you would "lightheartedly" imply I was scum like this. I honestly think this is a slip and that you forgot you cleared me and are now trying to pass this off as a joke. This is the same attitude you took to being suspected by hellhound, was that "light hearted mudslinging" as well?

lalalalala, fine enjoy soccer for now. Even scumlords can enjoy a good soccer match.
Show
-----
-----
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #904 (ISO) » Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:04 am

Post by Thor665 »

@hiplop - I'm with Scumhunter on that one.

He's pants on head not seeing how obv. town I am, and I'd love to think he's scum just for that, but what can you expect, he's silly. You, however, why are you mudslinging at confirmed town for yucks?
Scumhunter
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #905 (ISO) » Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:26 am

Post by Scumhunter »

Thor, something still doesn't sit well with me about your aggression d1. Can't put my finger on it exactly though.
Show
-----
-----
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #906 (ISO) » Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:25 pm

Post by Thor665 »

It's because it's aggression and you keep mistaking aggression for a scum tell when it's a null tell. That's my prediction, because that was your scum case on me Day 1.
Seriously, you and Muffin need glasses if you think yesterday was a bussing action from me. Remember yesterday when you were like "Thor, lynching hiplop is assured town win, why did you get on Albert with no reasoning, sob, sob" and I was like "Yo, my e-peen is HUGE, son."

Yeah, that stuff. It's because I was Albert's...buddy...bussing for town cred? Pull the other one, it has bells on.
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #907 (ISO) » Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:55 pm

Post by hiplop »

Scumhunter wrote:
hiplop wrote:sup scumhunter
scum
. You talk about misreps them misrep me all throughout that post

I don't think you would "lightheartedly" imply I was scum like this. I honestly think this is a slip and that you forgot you cleared me and are now trying to pass this off as a joke. This is the same attitude you took to being suspected by hellhound, was that "light hearted mudslinging" as well?

lalalalala, fine enjoy soccer for now. Even scumlords can enjoy a good soccer match.

really was a joke :| not really sure how to defend it, but it was lol.

Was serious about the misreps though D<
Scumhunter
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #908 (ISO) » Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:44 pm

Post by Scumhunter »

ok, how was I misrepresenting you?
Show
-----
-----
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #909 (ISO) » Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:59 pm

Post by hiplop »

OK lynching someone because we have 3 people who are qualified to be ICs is a weak reason to vote someone. You should be voting someone because yout hink they are mafia. I'd lynch my own grandmother d1 if I thought she were scum.

this and the me going for a mislynch is the misrep, pretty obvious i wasnt voting him for being an

Essentially, hiplop saying "stop fighting" implies that Thor and I's arguments were useless (aka town v. town). He then proceeds to vote both of us with little reasoning for both kind of as the wind blows there. I mean I don't blame him necessarily because there was no real indication that Thor or I was ever going to give up the crusade on the other, but it reads as really WTF to me. I don't like how he tried to paint hellhound's case on him d2 as suspicious as I had many of the same suspicions. Another thing that really sells me is hiplop's defensiveness to accusations on him. As a town jk, I would think he would see how not dying n1 would make him scummy and try to prove extra hard to his detractors that he is town. His immediate defensiveness and attack on anyone attacking him reads as really different from the way a town player would react to a situation that they would know they appear scummy in.

hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #910 (ISO) » Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:04 pm

Post by hiplop »

FU tab key

OK lynching someone because we have 3 people who are qualified to be ICs is a weak reason to vote someone. You should be voting someone because yout hink they are mafia. I'd lynch my own grandmother d1 if I thought she were scum.

this and the me going for a mislynch is the misrep, pretty obvious i wasnt voting him for being an IC, was saying thats why i DONT want to lynch him. And the face hurt my feelings :( (joking in case you get on my case about that lmao :P)

Essentially, hiplop saying "stop fighting" implies that Thor and I's arguments were useless (aka town v. town). He then proceeds to vote both of us with little reasoning for both kind of as the wind blows there. I mean I don't blame him necessarily because there was no real indication that Thor or I was ever going to give up the crusade on the other, but it reads as really WTF to me. I don't like how he tried to paint hellhound's case on him d2 as suspicious as I had many of the same suspicions. Another thing that really sells me is hiplop's defensiveness to accusations on him. As a town jk, I would think he would see how not dying n1 would make him scummy and try to prove extra hard to his detractors that he is town. His immediate defensiveness and attack on anyone attacking him reads as really different from the way a town player would react to a situation that they would know they appear scummy in.

Not how i meant it, i think. IIRC was trying to get you guys to stop tunneling, it was getting pretty extreme.

Scumhunter; he didnt have a case; its a gut feeling that hes trying to make a case. Hes doing it in a scummy way; im sure Thor, Muffin, you and everyone else got a bad feeling about my survival, thats nice. I care about HOW you go about it; you guys did it in a pro-town manner, hellhound tried to make it a bigger deal than it actually was.

I'm starting to secondguess my read on hellhound, i think he might just be wrong-town, really.
Scumhunter
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #911 (ISO) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:55 pm

Post by Scumhunter »

hai everyone, want to be useful?

who do we want to lynch here.
Show
-----
-----
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #912 (ISO) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:09 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

Sorry, had planned to post last night but lost my internet and wasn't able to.

I am pretty sure it's one of hiplop/hellhound at this point.

Thor isn't in any way confirmed town because of his D2 play, but what's really selling me on Thor-town right now is

1) The conviction behind his belief that he's actually nigh-conftown.
2) The fact that he ruled out Awesoma as scum D1 for reasons that you really can't turn around and say "well, maybe I was wrong". Awesoma's claim literally made no sense from the perspective that Awesoma (I) is (am) scum. And Thor rightly pointed that out. Unnecessarily, too. That goes far beyond the realm of buddying.

Other than that, his play D1 looked really town.

Now, out of hiplop/hellhound, I think it's hiplop.

Hellhound actually has solid explanations for why he did the things he did. hiplop has just been throwing around his claim all game. I'll go into more detail on this later.
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #913 (ISO) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:13 pm

Post by hiplop »

i've actually been trying to get off of the role topic for a while, people keep bringing it up and i have to counter.
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #914 (ISO) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:21 pm

Post by hiplop »

and honestly; i agree with you. I think i was wrong about hellhound, and i got more angry than i should have. I do admit that i still dont see the case on me, but i really am having a hard time seeing hellhound as scum atm.

Which means its down to muffin and thor for me, I want to say its muffin, but you can't be too sure. Awsoma's early VT claim is interesting, and I'm not sure if it would have come from newb-town or newb-scum...

Thor actually makes sense as scum-IC. Yesterday he didn't really do anything; if anything his Dayone play seems more genuine to me than his day two play, and his day one consisted of not-so-town play. I think his whole "im conf-town" thing is kind of trying to be a equivalent to subliminal messaging, because his play really hasn't been as townie as i thought....
Hellhound1
Hellhound1
He/Him
Goon
Hellhound1
He/Him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #915 (ISO) » Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:08 am

Post by Hellhound1 »

I like how certain you were i was scum, Hiplop, and now that you cant get a lynch on me you're flip flopping around trying to push the Thor lynch again. Which, by the way, is the lynch Scumhunter was pushing before, but he's now voting you. Hoping he might take you up on the Thor lynch again hmm?
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #916 (ISO) » Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:42 am

Post by hiplop »

...I was wrong?
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #917 (ISO) » Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:42 am

Post by hiplop »

or was i? that latest post didnt sound townie to me...at all
Scumhunter
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #918 (ISO) » Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:53 am

Post by Scumhunter »

Hiplop, you seem to be keeping your options open here.
Show
-----
-----
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #919 (ISO) » Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:09 pm

Post by hiplop »

no im just in shambles. overall Hellhound is our best lynch today. And i should stick to it, but theres this terrible feeling in the back of my mind that hellhound is just misunderstanding whats going on

I know SH is town, and i know i am. Which leaves Thor, Hellhound and Muffin.

:( blah
Hellhound1
Hellhound1
He/Him
Goon
Hellhound1
He/Him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #920 (ISO) » Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:18 pm

Post by Hellhound1 »

Aha as soon as you get pressured about it you start changing your mind.

It goes from I think im wrong about Hellhound lets look at Thor, to Hellhound is our best lynch.

Cmon scum, hurry up and hammer the final nail into your coffin lid..
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #921 (ISO) » Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:19 pm

Post by hiplop »

I haven't been pressured at all....
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #922 (ISO) » Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:23 pm

Post by hiplop »

Ok here's what we do. We lynch Hellhound/zmuffin today, either one. If we mislynch, i jailkeep thor tonight, this way we no matter what have our scum cornered in lylo.
Scumhunter
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #923 (ISO) » Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:31 pm

Post by Scumhunter »

hiplop, you will likely be lynched if today was deadline, is that not pressure enough :3
Show
-----
-----
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #924 (ISO) » Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:39 pm

Post by hiplop »

Eh what i meant was No pressure for switching my reads, sorry didnt word that well

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”