[Mini 1205] Tough Guy Mafia - Game Over!

avasthearties
avasthearties
Townie
avasthearties
Townie
Townie

Post Post #400 (ISO) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:46 pm

Post by avasthearties »

@Wicked How did Yank end up near the top of your little list? 3/5 of your posts are you going all "post 37 post 37" at him, and at no point do you discuss what turned you completely around on Yank. You said right before your break that you liked Confidanon's points on yank, but now he's near the bottom and Yank's at the top. Why?
bobsnox
bobsnox
Mafia Scum
bobsnox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #401 (ISO) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:10 pm

Post by bobsnox »

avasthearties wrote:
bobsnox wrote:Actually no. I'm willing to lynch avast. Wicked's ISO looks better.

oh no a one-liner! bobsnox is scum!

How does Wicked's ISO look better enough that it made you change you mind within 2 minutes? Mind elaborating?

I shifted from "yeah sure" to "no." It wasn't "yes definitely" to begin with. I couldn't recall anything that stood out positively from when I first ISOed Wicked. But ISOing both him and yourself led to my "not today" stance on Wicked. You, on the other hand, don't seem genuine to me at all. I'm good with your lynch.
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #402 (ISO) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:18 pm

Post by LobsterCatapult »

I am now back in this game. i will be reading up now!

if there are any questions that need my immediate attention to my player slot please let me know.
ÔÇ£IÔÇÖll do what I can to help yÔÇÖall. But, the gameÔÇÖs out there, and itÔÇÖs play or get played. That simpleÔÇØ ÔÇô Omar
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #403 (ISO) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:18 pm

Post by LobsterCatapult »

i've skimmed everything thus far. tbh i didnt really read the whole yank/hez bickermatch that well.

unvote
vote:wicked

quick and dirty catch up post.

i basically liked what friend posted (sorry to all whom i dissapointed by coming back lol). and super agreed with his vote, especially after Wicked voted HH, and his stupid reasoning for the taron.

i dont really like rdash that much. didnt like the KKN vote, for reasons similar to friend's reasons, i dont see where rdash's reasoning aligns well with what i interpretted kkn was doing. also think that rdash is

im interested in vifam's case on bobsnox, and agree with his points on rdash. i have a town vibe from vifam, and im not really sure on bobsnox. something about bobsnox's 397 rings really false to me, along with his 363. in general i dont like his play, at all, his play is more scummy than avast's (which is where i differ slightly from friend's reads, i think)

fos:bobsnox

id be a lot happier with a wicked lynch than an avast one. avast is wishy washy, but not as scummy to me as wicked or bob, and i dont like his town->scum list.

ill elaborate later on these reads.
ÔÇ£IÔÇÖll do what I can to help yÔÇÖall. But, the gameÔÇÖs out there, and itÔÇÖs play or get played. That simpleÔÇØ ÔÇô Omar
~LC
Kid Know Nothing
Kid Know Nothing
Goon
Kid Know Nothing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #404 (ISO) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:47 pm

Post by Kid Know Nothing »

Rereading. Post incoming in a few hours.
Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #405 (ISO) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:34 pm

Post by Wickedestjr »

tarsonisocelot wrote:I did not like the "I'll explain later why I'm voting, after some other people have". It seems like a way of trying to get other people to provide the arguments for a wagon, thus subtly pushing others to change their reads on a player (in this case me) without having to actually provide a reason for them to. As other people didn't bite Wicked was left arguing that I was scum because I was lurking/inactive, as the vote was cast in post #101 then that was a bad reason (though later in the day it would have held merit).

I explained why I didn't give my reason for my vote. I wanted to see who agreed with me without seeing the point against you. I've done this before as town. Here's an example. It's nothing out of the ordinary.

tarsonisocelot wrote:Not only does this read like a major mistake from bobsnox, but Wicked just drops it totally after this to vote for Mastin.

The question directed at bobsnox wasn't a result of suspicion towards bobsnox, but because I was curious to know who he suspected. I had no reason to think his answer to my question was a lie and saw no scum motivation for confusing two players with one in another just so he could keep his random vote for less than another day.

Friend wrote:I think it's scummy how wicked shies away from HH's pressure on him in his Post 44. Especially after how he deflects it towards ConfidAnon in his next post. Saying "it's not a lynch-worthy case" shows that he's not out thirsting for blood over something that small. I don't see it as any sort of scumtell.

Firstly, I don't see how I shied away from HH's suspicion of me. He never gave any reasons and refused to explain his vote even when I asked. What the heck was I supposed to do instead and how exactly did I even shy away?

Secondly, I still think it was unneccessary to mention that the case wasn't lynch-worthy. That was something that was fairly obvious anyway and it just gives him room to backpedal if he gets suspicion for his vote. Also, I would like to point out that LobsterCatapult, the player that Friend replaced and supposedly knows was town, also used this point against ConfidAnon. I don't see why he is suspecting me for this.

Friend wrote:Don't know why Wicked hasn't put a vote down on Yank yet.

Really? It's not complicated. He wasn't my top suspect. That doesn't mean I can't express or support the suspicion of him though.

Friend wrote:Bad vote by Wicked in his Post 115. Weak wagon-hop on someone who's obviously pretty confident on him being scum.

Firstly, what does it matter if HH suspects me? Is it always suspicious to vote somebody that suspects you? Secondly, HH wasn't explaining any of his reads and I wanted that to change. I figured the only way to force them to explain was by pressuring them. I noticed HH had a bandwagon and realized that bandwagon might not be there forever. I took advantage of the attention on him and voted him then.

Friend wrote:God, again. Wicked throws soft suspicion towards Yank like Yank did towards him, but neither of them are willing to put down a vote against each other.

I'll quote myself:
Wickedestjr wrote:Really? It's not complicated. He wasn't my top suspect. That doesn't mean I can't express or support the suspicion of him though.

Friend wrote:Wicked is slipping into the background with all this Yank/Hez business, and it's getting awfully suspicious.

Are you freaking kidding me? I was V/LA!!! No wonder I was slipping into the background. Kind of hard not to when you have out-of-game reasons for not being capable of posting. Also, I would just like to point out that I was the most active player prior to my V/LA so I have a lot of trouble seeing

And that's why Friend voted me and why several others have followed him. Pretty damn weak if you ask me. And I'm being asked to claim for
those
reasons. If I'm still a lynch candidate 24 hours from now, then I'll claim. But until then I would like those supporting my lynch to actually come up with a half-decent case which I can defend against.

avasthearties wrote:It's pretty much an unsurprise that Wicked votes for me seeing as I'm in 2nd place for the rope necklace contest... and he's in first. It seems as though he's decided to try to help push me over the edge to keep himself alive...

REALLY??? If this was actually the reason for my vote, I could have easily just voted tarsonisocelot, a player I've already expressed suspicion of.

avasthearties wrote:@Wicked How did Yank end up near the top of your little list? 3/5 of your posts are you going all "post 37 post 37" at him, and at no point do you discuss what turned you completely around on Yank. You said right before your break that you liked Confidanon's points on yank, but now he's near the bottom and Yank's at the top. Why?

Hint: My suspicion of YankCane was before the exchange between him and HezLucky. That changed my read on him. I'll explain the rest of my reads later.
"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take. -Wayne Gretzky"
-Wickedestjr
el simo
el simo
Mafia Scum
el simo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #406 (ISO) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:48 pm

Post by el simo »

Someone mind filling me in on why Wicked is scummy? I still haven't seen a case on him.
"How very Rambo-esque of you." - Bazz
"If el simo + Internet Stranger end up being scum in this game, I'm going to openly weep when we lose." chkflip
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #407 (ISO) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:52 pm

Post by Rainbowdash »

Little under two days to deadline. I still say claim time.
You don't earn
loyalty
in a day. You earn it day by day
Kid Know Nothing
Kid Know Nothing
Goon
Kid Know Nothing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #408 (ISO) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:26 pm

Damn. About halfway through. I'll be back in the morning to finish this up. Sorry for the delay.
ConfidAnon
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #409 (ISO) » Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:01 am

Post by ConfidAnon »

I'll put him at L-1.

UNVOTE: tarsonisocelot
VOTE: wickedestjr

Note: Horrifying Hero, even if Wicked gets lynched, I want to see this wall.
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #410 (ISO) » Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:07 am

Post by Vifam »

Okay, huge post incoming.

Note to self: Do not involve yourself in several games.
ok
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #411 (ISO) » Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:09 am

Post by Vifam »

Oh jesus L-1.
ok
Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #412 (ISO) » Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:12 am

Post by Wickedestjr »

ConfidAnon, why do you suspect me. Because I'm at L-1 and there is no real case against me. It was a result of me:
*Not being interested in a discussion about the miller claim. - So what?
*Not immediately explaining my suspicion. - That's not suspicious, I've explained why I did it, and I've done it before as town. This is also a point that would be way stronger if used against HH instead.
*Not voting YankCane despite expressing suspicion of him. - So what? I had stronger suspicions at the time. That's not suspicious.
*Slipping into the background during my V/LA. - Not suspicious. In fact, it has nothing to do with my allignment and it's a terrible point because I was the most active prior to my V/LA (so it's not like I was lurking.)
*My HH vote was considered a weak wagon hop. - HH was giving us nothing to work with, so I was taking advantage of the votes and joined the bandwagon while it was there. Not suspicious.

Also, IIRC, more than half the players supporting this suspicion haven't even explained why, but instead agreed with others.
-Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #413 (ISO) » Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:14 am

Post by Wickedestjr »

EBWOP: Actually could everybody who suspects me answer the question I asked ConfidAnon. It's extremely frustrating when I take all the time to defend myself and rather than explain why I'm still scum, the players who suspect me just continue to suspect me and even ask for a claim.
-Wickedestjr
Horrifying Hero
Horrifying Hero
Townie
Horrifying Hero
Townie
Townie

Post Post #414 (ISO) » Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:51 am

Post by Horrifying Hero »

Note: Horrifying Hero, even if Wicked gets lynched, I want to see this wall.

Mastin and I are working on a collaborative post. Right now, Mastin's wall is sixteen pages, so we're trying to condense it in order to make it more concise, and maintain clarity. It seems time is against us, but we're doing our best to get it finished. Expect it before deadline in the very latest. Speaking of deadline...

Mod: Could you extend the deadline by 1-2 days please?

~Lat
Hydra: Mastin/Lateralus22
bobsnox
bobsnox
Mafia Scum
bobsnox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #415 (ISO) » Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:52 am

Post by bobsnox »

Not a fan of this wagon. Would be a fan of an avast counterwagon but we're running out of time.

Pedit: no one's going to read 16 pages. Good grief.
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #416 (ISO) » Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:53 am

Post by Rainbowdash »

unvote
Vote Vifam

This works better. Still don't really dig the avast lynch. After the last few pages I really don't see Wicked-scum without all of bob, Hez, CA and maybe even Tarin being town. Thats not something im overly confident on at this point, and I feel like a turnaround is starting to happen. The claim still may need to occur though since it is the only way that I see a non-Wicked lynch unless something major goes down here.

Also no. I do not want to 16 page mastin post where he responds to every single sentance with a paragraph. You do that and I will ignore that wall so fast it will be sonic rainboom fodder. If a post is more than one page, you are probably doing it wrong.
You don't earn
loyalty
in a day. You earn it day by day
Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #417 (ISO) » Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:00 am

Post by Wickedestjr »

ConfidAnonFirst post he mentions suspicion of me is here:
ConfidAnon wrote:I currently would support the avast wagon moreso than the wicked wagon, but I wouldn't be opposed to either.

...this is his second to last post and he gives no reasons. I don't think he's even asked me any questions at all throughout the whole game. Kind of odd considering he's happy with my lynch.

And he put me at L-1. Especially strange considering he suspected tarsonisocelot, who's voting me, and HH, because of his reasonless suspicion of me.

My question: how the hell does ConfidAnon think that HH should feel obligated to explain his suspicion of me, when ConfidAnon is the one who put me at L-1 with the only justification consisting of:
ConfidAnon wrote:I currently would support the avast wagon moreso than the wicked wagon, but I wouldn't be opposed to either.

Seriously?

HezLuckyJust like ConfidAnon, HezLucky doesn't mention any suspicion of me until his second to last post:
HezLucky wrote:Look, I've read through >half the game. At that point, I'm pretty sure our scum consists of: Yank, Wicked, Yonzy.

My notes are on my broken laptop, though. Nevertheless, I'm fine with a Wicked lynch. I'm not about to stall this game when I think I know who the scum are.

He's pretty sure I'm scum but has never made any mention whatsoever of me being a possible scum. I don't think he has asked me any questions throughout the game, either. I remember him agreeing with a lot of my points earlier on, though. But now he apparently thinks I'm scum. And he's given no reasons, whatsoever.

So... so far we have two players who are voting me but neither have given a single reason. Let's continue.

Horrifying HeroOh, yes. The hydra that said there is no universe I'm town, I've been bleeding scumtells in all of my posts, and have promised a wall of text explaining why, but hasn't explained why. The only reason revolves around my lack of interest in discussing their fake miller claim, which is pretty stupid considering I'm not the only one.

So that's three players who are voting me. Two of which haven't given a single reason for doing so and one of which has given a reason that applies to several players despite insisting I'm confirmed scum.

LobsterCatapultAnother player who agreed with many of my suspicions earlier on but now suddenly wants me lynched. First time she mentioned suspicion of me was in her last post where she says:
LobsterCatapult wrote:i basically liked what friend posted (sorry to all whom i dissapointed by coming back lol). and super agreed with his vote, especially after Wicked voted HH, and his stupid reasoning for the taron.
id be a lot happier with a wicked lynch than an avast one. avast is wishy washy, but not as scummy to me as wicked or bob, and i dont like his town->scum list.

...but she does give reasons.

That's 1 of 4 players who've given reasons so far.

tarsonisocelotI already defended against tarsonisocelot's points against me. It basically comes down to my reasonless suspicion of me and because I didn't followup with my bobsnox question. The reasonless suspicion isn't scummy, I've explained why I did it, and I've even linked to a game where I've done the same as town. There was no scum motivation for bobsnox's actions and I wasn't even suspicious of him for his actions, so there was no followup necessary. Pretty bad reasons, but there are reasons.

So that's 2 out of 5 players who've justified their position on this bandwagon. There's no way this bandwagon isn't scum motivated. Now I'm going to show how avasthearties is scum.
-Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #418 (ISO) » Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:01 am

Post by Wickedestjr »

EBWOP: Those were the five players who are voting me currently and their reasons for voting me.
-Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #419 (ISO) » Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:03 am

Post by Wickedestjr »

EBWOP again: tarsonisocelot's point regarding the connection between bobsnox and I could also be applied to avasthearties, but it wasn't.
-Wickedestjr
YankCane151
YankCane151
Goon
YankCane151
Goon
Goon

Post Post #420 (ISO) » Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:40 am

Post by YankCane151 »

HH, at this point, I would be fine with an incomplete wall, as long as it's in before the deadline.
Go Yankees and Miami Hurricanes
HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #421 (ISO) » Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:18 am

Post by HezLucky »

Hi Wicked,

My wall is not done. But here are the two main points I am voting for you: (I haven't reread anything after the Yank/Hez argument)

POINT 1: META
Wicked #44 is noted for possible connection to Yank. Really? How are you the only person in this game that
actually needs an explanation of my original vote for Yank? I don't believe that, given the solid player
that you were in Open 302. [[Seriously, people have replaced into this game and called my original post on Yank a good one. The fact that neither you nor Yank can understand that does not strike me at all as town]]
{{{{{{RICHTER CHANGE -- WICKED IS 10% MORE LIKELY TO BE SCUM}}}}}}

POINT 2: CONNECTION TO SCUMBUDDY
Yank and Wicked are buddies baesd on #47-#49. Wicked starts arguing with Yank, and Yank gives him nothing,
no sort of crap that he gave me, since a) he's [Yank] not under pressure and (b) he's [Yank] too new to realize getting
into an argument with your scumbuddy is a good tactic d1.
{{{{{{RICHTER CHANGE -- BOTH YANK & WICKED ARE 40% MORE LIKELY TO BE SCUM}}}}}}

tl;dr -

I strongly believe Yank is scum. And early posts suggest you as an obvious scumpartner, given his lack of pressure on you and tunneling on me.
The following people own: Pie, Fritz, Inhim

The greatest mafia game ever: http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=18080
Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #422 (ISO) » Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:44 am

Post by Wickedestjr »

I'm still working on my avasthearties case but I thought I would try and ask;
Mod, can we get a deadline extension, please?
I, the current top lynch candidate, was V/LA for a few days and it took me an additional few days to catch up due to the long exchange between Hez and Yank. Also, it's not like the discussion isn't going anywhere.
-Wickedestjr
HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #423 (ISO) » Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:02 am

Post by HezLucky »

Going to do a reread of the game. Going to ignore anything involving he-who-shall-not-be-named, lest it
cause me excessive anger and cloud my judgement.

I will start everyone off at 1.7 Richter. SCUM LAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZER will be activated at a number that
will not be disclosed.

Wicked #22 - INTENTIONALLY ignoring HH's miller claim. {No change}

Avasthehearties #25 - intends to catch scum by asking questions. Time to check out the CONSISTENCY METER.
{This is a placeholder until later on where I see whether or not avas was asking questions}

HH #26 - A confirm vote this early. What? Actually, this sounds like HH is doing something similar to his
miller claim -- he is reaction testing, and this seems like what appears to be their style of scumhunting.
I like the consistency, and scum have no reason to draw attention to themselves like this this early.
{{{{{{RICHTER CHANGE -- HH IS 20% LESS LIKELY TO BE SCUM}}}}}}

YankCane was likely overtaken by my strong personality earlier, but given my initial post and his ridiculous
overreaction, he seems like scum that has been backed up against a wall.
{{{{{{RICHTER CHANGE -- YANK IS 20% MORE LIKELY TO BE SCUM}}}}}}

Bobsnox #32 - Claims that "asking for scumlists" is how he will catch scum. This is recorded here for later,
to see whether or not he has been consistent.

ConfidAnon #35 - this is actually hwat he HAS been doing. ConfidAnon has been looking for scumtells all
game, and then evaluating them in the context of the game.
{{{{{{RICHTER CHANGE -- CONFIDANON IS 10% LESS LIKELY TO BE SCUM}}}}}

el simo #36 - lolwut. Are you playing WIFOM?

KKN #40 - I like his response to my "you're gonna need more rope". Confident. That's not a towntell for me,
though, as it depends more on playstyle (and zomg gender too i gotta stop lynching girls over this)

tarson #41 - I couldn't make heads or tails of his answer to wicked's 1st question.

Wicked #44 is noted for possible connection to Yank. Really? How are you the only person in this game that
actually needs an explanation of my original vote for Yank? I don't believe that, given the solid player
that you were in Open 302.
{{{{{{RICHTER CHANGE -- WICKED IS 10% MORE LIKELY TO BE SCUM}}}}}}

I've already explained, in a previous post, my opinion about Wicked #45. This un-does the change above.

Lobster #46 - Not sure what to think of tihs. If I didn't have a townread on ConfidAnon, I would consider
this a good reason to vote.

Yank and Wicked are buddies baesd on #47-#49. Wicked starts arguing with Yank, and Yank gives him nothing,
no sort of crap that he gave me, since a) he's not under pressure and (b) he's too new to realize getting
into an argument with your scumbuddy is a good tactic d1.
{{{{{{RICHTER CHANGE -- BOTH YANK & WICKED ARE 40% MORE LIKELY TO BE SCUM}}}}}}

Yonzy #56 - Yonzy is noob and is being way too careful with not offending anyone here. Kinda like Yankcane,
but Yonzy's ACTUALLY APOLOGIZING.
{{{{{{RICHTER CHANGE -- YONZY IS 20% MORE LIKELY TO BE SCUM}}}}}}

Yank #59 - "Caution isn't always a scumtell, by the way" -- so Yank seems to think "aggressive = town" and
"cautious = scum", as a general rule. I'm pretty sure (I THINK IT WAS MASTIN) I've read an article on that
before too, and that could explain why Yank decided to go at me so ridiculously hard.

bobsnox #70 - I liked bobsnox's list of who he was getting scumvibes for, but then I found it questionable
that he would continue to vote for Lobster.

HH #71 - God admn we've solved the game already. Yank/Wicked/Yonzy are the mafia. Let's go home everyone.
But I'm not going to get into "Thinks like Hez" theory, because that will be another 5 pages of arguing.

YankCane #73 is actually a good post.
{{{{{{RICHTER CHANGE -- YANK IS 10% LESS LIKELY TO BE SCUM}}}}}}

ConfidAnon #74 - "better than a randmo vote" IS A LEGIT VOTE PEOPLE. It is a null tell, because I was scum
when I did it in a previous game and town was pressuring me heavily, but IT'S A LEGIT VOTE, FFS.

Yonzy #75 - Yo, Yonzy is def scum. No scumhunting whatsoever. Just whining about being caught.
{{{{{{RICHTER CHANGE -- YONZY IS 20% MORE LIKELY TO BE SCUM}}}}}}

Bobsnox #77 I guess answers my question about bobsnox #70.

ConfidAnon #96 in hindsight is legit frustration. Very very legit.
{{{{{{RICHTER CHANGE -- CONFIDANON IS 40% LESS LIKELY TO BE SCUM}}}}}}

Bob #100 - I like Bob's vote on Yonzy in the previous post, yet just as quickly he switches over to KKN.
Bob, make up your mind. I can't really evaluate any of this until some flips happen, though.

KKN #103 wrote:Third; How is it pro-town to ever ignore a post? No matter how small?

This is hilariously wrong given what winds up happening later in the game.

Don't like el simo #104. That doesn't seem like a legitimate reason at all to vote for someone, esp given
that KKN already had votes on him at that stage.
{{{{{{RICHTER CHANGE -- EL SIMO IS 10% MORE LIKELY TO BE SCUM}}}}}}

Wicked #130 on tarson, when wicked FINALLY posts something, is true. Tarson, up to that point, had
not done any scumhunting. But given that its coming from Wicked, who is starting to approach a strong
scumread for me, I'm hesitant on giving tarson too many points for this.
{{{{{{RICHTER CHANGE -- TARSON IS 10% MORE LIKELY TO BE SCUM}}}}}}

Tarson #142 - okay Tarson is town. He just came up with the EXACT SAME SCUMLIST I currently have
{Yank, Wicked, Yonzy} and he did it before me. "Thinks Like Hez" - fuck meta, it hasn't helped me
catch scum, but it's caught me a lotta confirmed town =D
{{{{{{RICHTER CHANGE -- TARSON IS 15% LESS LIKELY TO BE SCUM}}}}}}

Yank #143 - you are fucking kidding me, right? Man, if I read any more of this I'm just going to wind up
putting him at 15.0 Richter and this whole exercise will wind up as being completely pointless.

After HezLucky #164, Yank accusing me of not responding to him has no merit. And I will leave it at that.
My #164 has more substance than all of Yank's posts against me put together. (He even admits some of his
posts like the WIKITELLS one were complete garbage later on)

Fuck, I knew I shouldn't have read his posts. I'm just going to do this and ignore him the rest of the game:
{{{{{{RICHTER SCALE -- YANK IS 500% MORE LIKELY TO BE SCUM}}}}}}

I don't have a newborn, but I would bet him at this stage. Way too much crap logic from Yank to be town.

Oh man I just skipped over Yank's #168 without reading it. That feels so good. Though I will read his posts
that don't pertain to me. It will allow me to catch his partners, AS I HAVE PROMISED.

Rainbowdash #170 - This quote, specifically

Dash wrote:What are the town reactions? The scum reactions? Remember what I said about how everpony is different in their reactions and mindset? I sincerly doubt that this will manage to catch scum at a greater rate then scum exist in the game.

sounds like excessive asking of questions to look like scumhunting. Asking questions is a legitimate way
to scumhunt, as long as the questions are LEGITIMATE. I don't believe these are.

{{{{{RICHTER CHANGE -- RAINBOWDASH IS 10% MORE LIKELY TO BE SCUM}}}}}

I gotta stop putting emotion into this game though. That's why I stop playing for days sometimes. I read
ConfidAnon #178 and I want to put him as 1000000000% less likely to be scum, but my only justification is
that he's defending me. I can't in my right mind do that.

Vifam wrote:I skimmed through the thread, I think I might open up on a case of him being scum.

This was in response to me. That case has never come. Did I mention he's replacing someone I think is scum? I want to see what kind of crap he spews.

This also occurred durign the Yakn/Hez argument:

Vifam wrote:Kid Know Nothing - 5 (Yonzy, avasthearties, bobsnox, el simo, Rainbowdash)

There HAS to be scum somewhere in this lynch.

How, bout, you know? Actually commenting on the Hez/Yank thing that, at this point, is TWO PAGES IN? Why try and change the topic if not to put your buddy Yank under less pressure?

{{{{{{RICHTER CHANGE -- VIFAM IS 10% MORE LIKELY TO BE SCUM}}}}}}

Rainbow #234 - I've got my eye on you. Playing mediator is a great way to gain town cred.

Now that I think about it. IF Yank is town (and the only way I will think this is with a flip), Rainbow
is probable scum. A lot of buddying to Yank. But it's, like, the really obviosu type. The type you wouldn't
do with a scumbuddy because you'd be called on it immediately.

With that being said, I now have an even stronger townread on Horrifying Hero due to post #287. If he
doesn't think Yank is scum, then that's a REALLY good scumlist he has posted (Wicked/Vifam/Rainbow). Though,
a good part of my case against Wicked is because of his connection to Yank, so I doubt this is all right.
Still.
{{{{{{RICHTER CHANGE -- HH IS 15% LESS LIKELY TO BE SCUM}}}}}}

Yank's #312 sudden bandwagon vote on Tarson is supersketch, though. It seems like he wanted to OCD me out of
voting for him, and then pops onto another wagon to guarantee his ass is safe for one more day.
{{{{{{RICHTER CHANGE -- YANK IS 10% MORE LIKELY TO BE SCUM}}}}}}

Bobsnox #326 - Hey Bob, your unvote is clearly a case of town OMGUS. You are voting tars because he expressed
suspicion of you. I have a better idea -- get your vote back on Yank, and we can actually lynch scum.
{{{{{{RICHTER CHANGE -- BOB IS 10% LESS LIKELY TO BE SCUM}}}}}}

Friend #337 - Townread. This is a good catchup post. Suspicion of Yank/Wicked, a solid understanding of why
Rainbow could potentially be scum, and damn good scumhunting. Basically, he says all the stuff I'm saying
here, but before I did.
{{{{{{RICHTER CHANGE -- FRIEND IS 10% LESS LIKELY TO BE SCUM}}}}}}

Change would be stronger but I'm afraid that if Friend is just simply a good player that would nullify the
town read completely.

Rainbowdash #340 - In respones to "Yank attacking Hez is super hard" - well, no, Yank was MAKING IT super hard
FOR ME by being constantly OCD, putting together fake cases and insisting onr esponses to said garbage.
Getting into an argument with a tough player to argue with is one thing, posting nothing but OCD crap to make
him go away, on the toher hand, I believe to be a scumtell.

avasthehearties #346 - What is with this bobsnox vote? It seems so random. The question is: who are
you trying to protect? I would like an answer to this.

el simo wrote:Scum list would be bob, HH, KKN. Also, YANK IS NUMBER ONE TOWN AND HEZ IS ONLY NUMBER TWO

Hey el simo: Why does your scumlist suck so hard? Yank as number one town? Fail harder.

Fuck. Bobsnox #368 is pointing out exactly what I felt, and rainbow only feels the need to attack and
discredit him in #369. Fuck this.
{{{{{RAINBOWDASH IS 20% MORE LIKELY TO BE SCUM}}}}}
{{{{{BOBSNOX IS 10% LESS LIKELY TO BE SCUM}}}}}

Wicked #394 - Your scumlits sucks. Are you even scumhunting? Or putting together a list that you think will
make you look good? HH si town. Anon is town. Yank/Rainbow are high candidates for scum. Vifam is neutral
to you? what the fuck? You nailed the scum in Open 302 and in other games. I don't believe this shit.
{{{{{WICKED IS 10% MORE LIKELY TO BE SCUM}}}}}

Lobster #403 - where the hell have you been all game? Wait, so YOU are FRIEND? Is Friend gone now? Nooooo.

bobsnox wrote:Pedit: no one's going to read 16 pages. Good grief.

I will. His scumlist looks really good. I will read every single fucking part.

SUMMARY -
{once a player reaches a sufficient Richter, I fire my SCUM LAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZER at them}
Yank - 16.5 Richter {LAZZZZZZZZZZZZER LOCKED AND LOADED}
Yonzy/Vifam - 2.6 Richter
Wicked - 2.6 Richter
Rainbowdash - 2.3 Richter {Rainbow is scum if Yank flips town}
===THREE OF THE FOUR ABOVE ARE YOUR SCUM===
el simo - 1.9 Richter
All Players Not Listed - 1.7 Richter
Tarsonisocelot - 1.6 Richter
Friend - 1.5 Richter
bobsnox - 1.3 Richter
===THE TWO BELOW PLAYERS ARE MY OMG THEY ARE SUPEROBVTOWN READS===
HH - 1.2 Richter
ConfidAnon - 0.9 Richter

Guys, I'm completely sure that Yank is scum. There were a few votes on him earlier. Those votes need to go
right back on him. Are you just going to let him OCD you out of voting for him? I'm not.

Unvote, Vote: YankCane

His flip also gives me information regarding Rainbowdash's alignment, as I am struggling to read her.
(They are opposite alignment, FWIW)

ALSO I HAVE A REQUEST.

Horrifying Hero wrote:It's rather extensive on Wicked, Vifam, and Rainbowdash being the scumteam, every bit as long as promised and then some--not even Mastin anticipated it being this conclusive. The level of detail is worth it, though.

GOOD GOD MAN FUCKING POST THIS. THIS MIGHT WIN US THE FUCKING GAME. LOOK AT MY SCUMLIST. IF I'M WRONG ABOUT YANK, YOU'VE JUST NAILED ALL THREE SCUM. WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?
The following people own: Pie, Fritz, Inhim

The greatest mafia game ever: http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=18080
Kid Know Nothing
Kid Know Nothing
Goon
Kid Know Nothing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #424 (ISO) » Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:11 am

I'm sorry guys, things have come up I need to /replace out. It'd be unfair for me to keep stalling the game.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”