DEFCON Mafia 3.0 - Over, American Victory!

HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #3550 (ISO) » Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:35 pm

Post by HezLucky »

When I wake up tomorrow I expect to see gorilla making a case on me. I expect myself to reply to that case and point out that the case against gorilla is much stronger.

Re-hashed:

- Gorilla has done nothing since LLD. No scumhunting. SCUM HAVE TO ACT THIS WAY. They piss off one person they die. I, on the other hand, have scumhunted - thought it was IS, thought it was Pooky, wrong both times but I'll be damned if I didn't lead a crusade against IS, and create a plan that allowed Pooky to be nuked while deciding the game.

- Gorilla has coasted since LLD. No suspicion on him. You'd think those would be great grounds for scumhunting, right? You could just get people to cancel nukes on you. But nope, gorilla doesn't want to risk it.
The following people own: Pie, Fritz, Inhim

The greatest mafia game ever: http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=18080
HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #3551 (ISO) » Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:44 pm

Post by HezLucky »

HezLucky wrote:When I wake up tomorrow I expect to see gorilla making a case on me. I expect myself to reply to that case and point out that the case against gorilla is much stronger.

Re-hashed:

- Gorilla has done nothing since LLD. No scumhunting. SCUM HAVE TO ACT THIS WAY. They piss off one person they die. I, on the other hand, have scumhunted - thought it was IS, thought it was Pooky, wrong both times but I'll be damned if I didn't lead a crusade against IS, and create a plan that allowed Pooky to be nuked while deciding the game.

- Gorilla has coasted since LLD. No suspicion on him. You'd think those would be great grounds for scumhunting, right? You could just get people to cancel nukes on you. But nope, gorilla doesn't want to risk it.

Dammit my rehash was weak. On that last point:

With 11 (or whatever #) people left and only 1 scum left to find, NO TOWNIE WOULD THINK "I HAVE NO IDEA WHO IT IS SO I NEED TO BE THE LAST PERSON ALIVE".

Townies would think "We have torched the scum all game. I'll let everyone else carry me to victory. They'll find the last one."

Then when the going got rough, they would try and grab the glory for themselves. I wanted the glory.

Man, this isn't turning out well. Just reread my big post.

The greatest mafia game ever: http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=18080
gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3552 (ISO) » Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:46 pm

Post by gorilla »

really you're certain it's me but have entertained the though of it actually being pooky throughout the day. i know i'm town and fucking everyone has gone down declaring me as town and now inexplicably i find myself having to argue with the one guy who's wrong and completely disregards orders while you strawman the hell out of me

what was pooky's logic for me killing IS again? to not force a 1v1 i'd lose? we basically ended up with that situation anyway because dana went ahead and nuked him, as scum i'd be facing down that situation no matter what most likely because someone was going to nuke hez, hez killing internet stranger makes sense because he came under pressure from IS yesterday and started to OMGUS and there was basically no way he'd survive there

for posterity i'll leave this quote

Lady Lambdadelta wrote:People who need to hang from the highest tree:

Hez
Mina
inHim
Gamma

People who need a good NUKE TO THE FACE:

Hiduragi
Zhero
RC
Vi
Regfan
HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #3553 (ISO) » Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:49 pm

Post by HezLucky »

I love how all of LLD's scumbuddies occupy the bottom of each part of the list.

I hope I haven't fucked up today by changing Pooky's mind.

HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #3554 (ISO) » Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:51 pm

Post by HezLucky »

gorilla wrote:really you're certain it's me but have entertained the though of it actually being pooky throughout the day. i know i'm town and fucking everyone has gone down declaring me as town and now inexplicably i find myself having to argue with the one guy who's wrong and completely disregards orders while you strawman the hell out of me

I was sure it was Pooky until he made that post abotu rereading teh game etc. etc.

And I thought to myself he could be trolling us but I absolutely need to treat this as if he isn't.

gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3555 (ISO) » Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:52 pm

Post by gorilla »

I couldn't fucking figure out a reason for anyone to be scum, like i said i was more looking for people i thought were town because i would have been happy making sure my townreads survived - in actuality scum need to push in this situation, they need to get people to be paranoid and kill each other off because if they don't they get fucked by process of elimination

you really did not risk anything by pushing on others because no townie is going to want to commit suicide to take you out
HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #3556 (ISO) » Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:52 pm

Post by HezLucky »

HezLucky wrote:
gorilla wrote:really you're certain it's me but have entertained the though of it actually being pooky throughout the day. i know i'm town and fucking everyone has gone down declaring me as town and now inexplicably i find myself having to argue with the one guy who's wrong and completely disregards orders while you strawman the hell out of me

I was sure it was Pooky until he made that post abotu rereading teh game etc. etc.

And I thought to myself he could be trolling us but I absolutely need to treat this as if he isn't.

Then I ISO'd you and found nothing. And was upset.

And then I thought to myself: "why did I find nothing?"

and that's how I caught you.

gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3557 (ISO) » Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:53 pm

Post by gorilla »

HezLucky wrote:

fair enough i agree that was a pretty dumb point to make
HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #3558 (ISO) » Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:53 pm

Post by HezLucky »

gorilla wrote:I couldn't fucking figure out a reason for anyone to be scum, like i said i was more looking for people i thought were town because i would have been happy making sure my townreads survived - in actuality scum need to push in this situation, they need to get people to be paranoid and kill each other off because if they don't they get fucked by process of elimination

you really did not risk anything by pushing on others because no townie is going to want to commit suicide to take you out

dana dana dana dana dana dana dana dana dana dana dana dana

Sorry, what?

I would have FORCED IS to nuke me today if he were alive. Funny how you're trying to frame the kill on me, yet if I'm dead you're in a better final 2 and likely the winner.

HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #3559 (ISO) » Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:54 pm

Post by HezLucky »

Yo, I've been wrong about every single thing this game.

Why do you think I'm trying so hard, again?

Redemption is a strong motivator. I'm up for another two hours. How about you?

gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3560 (ISO) » Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:55 pm

Post by gorilla »

HezLucky wrote:I love how all of LLD's scumbuddies occupy the bottom of each part of the list.

I hope I haven't fucked up today by changing Pooky's mind.

except for you, she put you at the top

inhim called her reads a detriment to the town lol (sorry inhim just thought it was amusing)
HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #3561 (ISO) » Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:55 pm

Post by HezLucky »

My schedule for Pooky:

4am-1pm sleep

1pm-5 or 6ish I'll be able to respond to stuff.

After that you need to make your choice because Iw on't be around.

HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #3562 (ISO) » Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:56 pm

Post by HezLucky »

I'm so happy that Pooky will have much conversation to come back to.

Althoguh this benefits you more than me, seeing as he was 85% in your direction.

And that has me nervous as fuck.

gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3563 (ISO) » Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:02 pm

Post by gorilla »

i can stay up late but i feel getting into a bitchfest with scum is a waste of my time, hope you agree with that

i'll try to build my case for pooky with my time because i don't have long

just checked an apparently dana is dead, thanks for committing suicide dana when i was so sure you were town
gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3564 (ISO) » Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:05 pm

Post by gorilla »

HezLucky wrote:I'm so happy that Pooky will have much conversation to come back to.

Althoguh this benefits you more than me, seeing as he was 85% in your direction.

do you think you've argued badly? i can't see a town player being worried about incriminating themselves
HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #3565 (ISO) » Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:11 pm

Post by HezLucky »

gorilla wrote:
HezLucky wrote:I'm so happy that Pooky will have much conversation to come back to.

do you think you've argued badly? i can't see a town player being worried about incriminating themselves

I have nothing to gain from Pooky waiting a day, given that you are his current nuke choice.

I've argued better than you, and that's meaningless.

I am also not interested in getting into a bitchfest.

gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3566 (ISO) » Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:22 pm

Post by gorilla »

so why the hell would you be worried about him changing his mind? if you were town you'd have confidence in your own towniness shining through, no reason to be nervous at this point
HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #3567 (ISO) » Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:25 pm

Post by HezLucky »

gorilla wrote:so why the hell would you be worried about him changing his mind? if you were town you'd have confidence in your own towniness shining through, no reason to be nervous at this point

Fuck that I'm nervous as fuck.

IF I GET NUKED I HAVE FAILED THE TOWN.

HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #3568 (ISO) » Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:29 pm

Post by HezLucky »

I am channeling my inner fate. He was town right?

gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3569 (ISO) » Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:41 pm

Post by gorilla »

resting my eyes, clearing my head, going to make a case to save america in a few hours when i wake up

will be very upset if inhim screwed this up by nuking pooky when i could have at least been given a chance to hammer (not that i'd really blame him but...)
HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #3570 (ISO) » Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:03 pm

Post by HezLucky »

bro quit it you're scum.

Pooky had this game won however many hours ago when he decided to nuke you. Let's see if he changes his mind and likes losing instead.

PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #3571 (ISO) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:36 am

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

Woke up. Had a nightmare about the debt ceiling and this game. President hezlucky kept screaming at all these countries that he wasn't going to pay his debts and they could come nuke him if they want.

One question hez, if the crux of your case is that gorilla hasn't hunted scum which a townie should have and tried to hide and not stand out to not attract attention. Then why did you have me killed over him? I've been hard on hunting scum. I piss people off. I actually nuked a baddie. So why did u think gorilla was more likely scum than me?
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3572 (ISO) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:16 am

Post by gorilla »

woke up early because this shit is eating at me

okay

hez is scum because the way known scum have acted about him is revealing and he's mostly been riding on his "fuck off" attitude all game to survive rather than doing anything to net scum

so let's start with gamma, who tunneled on hez pretty early in the game - he puts Vi and Reg as town and lightly busses lld, but hez was his strongest push from the start, then day 2 hez drops a wallpost and gamma backs off but can't seem to make up his mind whether or not that was good content (ISO 46, 48, 52) and then totally ignores hez when DEFCON 1 hits and the nukes start flying which sort of says to me that he stopped trying to get hez killed when nukes were on the table where if he really wanted hez killed off he'd have kept pushing it

Vi does a similar thing where she calls hez scum early but then flip-flops and puts his as town with no real explanation, again shielding him from death

regfan basically defends hez right from the outset and tries to excuse his actions as badtown,

LLD made this post day 2:

Lady Lambdadelta wrote:I actually am not comfortable with the amount of people who are willing to just pile onto Hez. Feels like the Europeans might be driving this.

I'm much more partial to a Gorilla lynch at this point.

holy shit i can't believe i found this post seriously holy shit look at it

she puts hez on a deathlist from the start but then backs off the wagon to push my lynch and basically ignores him for most of the game except saying she'll nuke hez as a ploy to survive, i think it's obvious she was never going to actually nuke hez but that whole interaction could easily be faked to make hez look better, his whole whole response to LLD offering to nuke him was faked knowing that she was never actually going to nuke him

It's not a coincidence that 3/4 scumbags pushed on hez initially but then backed down by day 2, it's because they didn't want him dead

so now let's get to what hez has done:

he rides the "omg so angry" as a defense for most of the early game in lieu of actually doing much of anything, ISO 37 he finally makes a wallpost, in it he tries to pass off gamma as town and sticks to that read after the initial death threats. interactions with gamma afterwards are very soft, tries to pass off LLD and regfan as town but very much hedges his bets with regard to either of them by adding a bunch of qualifiers. ISO 41 accuses me of being the SK which is scummy, LLD also tried pushing me as the SK. SK-hunting early game seems to be a decently reliable scumtell in my experience

ISO 71 he tries to separate himself from gamma + revenge of wei, he does a lot of trying to explain why he can't be teamed with gamma or Vi in the next few posts but it really boils down to "they called me town because they want towncred so i'm not scum" which is silly because scum won't bus if they don't think it's necessary and people weren't really taking to lynching hez so they might as well push other targets.

once most of the scumbags die hez really doesn't do much, again i fail to see what you believe he did that was proactive. there was a lot of accusations but no genuine scumhunting, just stuff giving the appearance of looking for scum when really he just wanted to keep up the suspicion and keep people paranoid - a lot of questioning of other people's motivations and doubting their final survivor lists - a scumbag in this scenario can't hand out too many town reads or they trap themselves and have to go back on what they say because their goal is to get it so they survive and no one else.

select quote:
HezLucky wrote:No Toog. I want someone scummy to nuke me. In fact, I damn near insist on it.

Pooky, I don't want you nuking me.

Toog, you are either spouting completely crap logic, or you are scum that has slipped.

see, what I find interesting thinking about this post is that it basically is attempting to dissuade anyone from nuking him. Sure, he says he wants a scummy person to nuke him, but psychologically, no town player is going to think of themselves as scummy - it's just a fact, everyone with a town role PM is going to believe they are more valuable alive than dead. So he subtly sets himself up for survival with this post.

anyway, look from ISO 92 to to 148 and tell me where the scumhunting from hez is (there is none). that's over 50 posts where he basically coasted so the argument that he's done more than me is ridiculous

the first time he actually brings any reasoning to the table is when he OMGUSes Internet Stranger, before that it's filler posting and groundless attacks on other players where I have at least tried to say something useful with my posts

hez has been incredibly manipulative in his posting today and you really need to notice that

there is absolutely no reason you should believe hez is town

i just put my heart and soul into this shit because i feel if i let myself get nuked here then it's going to be my fault the town loses

oh, and one more thing:
gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3573 (ISO) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:38 am

Post by gorilla »

I'm not asking you to sheep the reads of dead townies just because they're dead and town. i am asking you to look at their
reasoning
and for the love of god listen because these are the most compelling reasons I have for me being town

Hinduragi wrote:
gorilla wrote:I don't even know anymore

I have townreads on basically everyone left

I'm thinking Regfan probably made his final survivor list all town because he knew by that point he was fucked and idiots would go "lolhey dere must be 1 scum in dem 4" which makes no fuckin sense because he'd be handing the game over

that's my take on it

Right. Even though he's lurking badly, I think gorilla's town. He's right; it's hard to come to a decision right now.

Hinduragi wrote:Gorilla isn't a good kill for obvious reasons. Also, this isn't something that can be faked by someone who KNOWS the code. Doubled up ss means NOTHING unless it's the plaintext. These scum are bad at their code but not to the point where they loldrop on their own and point out it's a fake AND make a mistake in pointing out it's a fake when that "mistake" isn't a mistake at all.

Swift Justice wrote:Gorilla - prob town. If he was scum why would scum have an actual code, which they do. he'd probably just make up some garbage gibberish. course I guess one of hindu or lld could be scum with him but....unlikely.

Toogeloo wrote:Not hounding him, it's a disagreement in approach. I don't like the vote, and I don't like the plan. It was enough to warrant my voting him because I find it suspect. Is there any indication to believe that Gorilla is scum? If you read his posts, they aren't scummy, they read very much like town that has become frustrated in play. Gorilla has become a target the Scum will attempt to mislynch/misnuke and the WIFOM of whether he is alive because of any reason will be a basis for that. But if you read the context into how his posts are portrayed, I just don't get that scumvibe in the slightest.

Internet Stranger wrote:I think Gorilla's posting codes that let to Hindu to catching LLD in a web of lies denotes him being town.

inHimshallibe wrote:gorilla is not scum. Notnotnotnotnot scum. Eavesdrop is just fucking useless, and there's no way in hell he's lying about it. I am still reviewing everything.

Hez with Fail Safe as scum seems like an OK thing because he was getting tons of heat. Pooky without a nuke would be lynched after all the shticking. Those I can see.

That's where I am. If Pooky would kindly show up and nuke Hez, I'd be vastly ingratiated.

find me a single thing hez has done this game that would make him not scum, i dare you - do that and i'll let you nuke me because you'll still be wrong but at least you'll have justified being wrong

anyway i'm spent, if i have not convinced you now i do not think i can convince you short of quoting my role PM
gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3574 (ISO) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:03 am

Post by gorilla »

fuck it i'm going to quote this one more time because it deserves to be quoted twice

Lady Lambdadelta wrote:I actually am not comfortable with the amount of people who are willing to just pile onto Hez. Feels like the Europeans might be driving this.

I'm much more partial to a Gorilla lynch at this point.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”