DEFCON Mafia 3.0 - Over, American Victory!

gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3675 (ISO) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:17 pm

Post by gorilla »

nuke hez and i promise there you will get a statue next to internet stranger's
gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3676 (ISO) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:17 pm

Post by gorilla »

hi, hez.
HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #3677 (ISO) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:19 pm

Post by HezLucky »

PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:Gorilla u playing me?

He is playing you. Not very well, but it doesn't matter. You're drunk. You want some sort of acknowledgement that you've done the right thing.

I wasn't planning on posting again, but it's clear that you plan on nuking me.

Let me explain to you why I left. I laid out an absolutely excellent case on gorilla, which you REFUSED TO READ. You then proceeded to ask me several questions that I had already given answers to. I've done everything in my power to ensure that you have adequate information and yuo, Pooky, have refused to use it. For this reason, you are completely at fault when you get this wrong. Not if, but when. Gorilla's case is terrible and mine is excellent. This game only hinges on you realizing ONE of those facts, not even both. Yet your inability to do this shows me that yuo are not at all an analytical player like you claim. For any analytical player, this would be a cakewalk. You have failed.

Now hurry up and nuke me. I will suicide immediately, and then continue to yell at you for being a fucking failure. What kind of idiot gets hammered at LyLo? Next time, make your fucking decision befoer then. At least you were right yesterday.
The following people own: Pie, Fritz, Inhim

The greatest mafia game ever: http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=18080
HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #3678 (ISO) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:22 pm

Post by HezLucky »

HezLucky wrote:
PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:Gorilla u playing me?

He is playing you. Not very well, but it doesn't matter. You're drunk. You want some sort of acknowledgement that you've done the right thing.

I wasn't planning on posting again, but it's clear that you plan on nuking me.

Let me explain to you why I left. I laid out an absolutely excellent case on gorilla, which you REFUSED TO READ. You then proceeded to ask me several questions that I had already given answers to. I've done everything in my power to ensure that you have adequate information and yuo, Pooky, have refused to use it. For this reason, you are completely at fault when you get this wrong. Not if, but when. Gorilla's case is terrible and mine is excellent. This game only hinges on you realizing ONE of those facts, not even both. Yet your inability to do this shows me that yuo are not at all an analytical player like you claim. For any analytical player, this would be a cakewalk. You have failed.

Now hurry up and nuke me. I will suicide immediately, and then continue to yell at you for being a fucking failure. What kind of idiot gets hammered at LyLo? Next time, make your fucking decision befoer then. At least you were right yesterday.

Addendum: The moment I sensed that you were not reading my fucking posts, and were going to string us along for a few hours, I simply refused to play that game. All I know is, if I had stayed from 8-midnight, and watched you nuke me, I would've wanted those four fucking hours of my life back. Stop interacting with us and READ OUR FUCKING CASES.

You're a failure. A complete and utter failure. You're going to get this wrong. And because you are drunk, I don't even care. Gorilla's manipulation of drunk Pooky is way too obvious to just sit here and do nothing.

The greatest mafia game ever: http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=18080
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #3679 (ISO) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:23 pm

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

I read every word. U said he didn't do shit. But I've been wrong game so way war?
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #3680 (ISO) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:24 pm

Post by HezLucky »

PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:I read every word. U said he didn't do shit. But I've been wrong game so way war?

What do you think of gorilla's case on me?

gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3681 (ISO) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:24 pm

Post by gorilla »

what makes you so sure

if you think you've argued well shouldn't you believe he'll choose right

or do you believe your scumminess has shown through and that's why you're despondent

why would you give up on lylo as town

regardless, the bitching is classless. take a chill pill. just a game. trying to intimidate someone into making the wrong choice is lame. god damn if i were in his shoes i'd kill you right now for that.
HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #3682 (ISO) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:25 pm

Post by HezLucky »

gorilla wrote:what makes you so sure

or do you believe your scumminess has shown through and that's why you're despondent

regardless, the bitching is classless. take a chill pill. just a game. trying to intimidate someone into making the wrong choice is lame. god damn if i were in his shoes i'd kill you right now for that.

I'm vengeful. As I've shown, I don't always play with the town's best intentions in mind. I WILL fucking yell at ihm,. because to me this is clear as day. I don't see how he can call himself an analytical player and not be able to analyze two cases that are of COMPLETELY DIFFERENT QUALITY.

HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #3683 (ISO) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:26 pm

Post by HezLucky »

gorilla wrote:what makes you so sure

I have argued well and you have not and I am quite sure Pooky does not realize that. Thus, I am pretty sure Pooky is going to get this wrong and nuke me.

Hence, I've already started my post game bitching.

HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #3684 (ISO) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:28 pm

Post by HezLucky »

Pooky wrote:[NORAD SYSTEM] Warhead will detonate on Friday, 29 July at 23:56 EST.

Posting this again. In case there is a problem with your internet, please don't wait until the last possible minute to nuke.

gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3685 (ISO) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:28 pm

Post by gorilla »

hez why is it that your arguments are perfect golden ambrosia from mount olympus and every time anyone disagrees with you or finds you suspicious it's bullshit low quality nonsense that is inferior in every way
HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #3686 (ISO) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:29 pm

Post by HezLucky »

gorilla wrote:hez why is it that your arguments are perfect golden ambrosia from mount olympus and every time anyone disagrees with you or finds you suspicious it's bullshit low quality nonsense that is inferior in every way

Nope.

Open 302.

Magna completely outargued me.

HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #3687 (ISO) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:29 pm

Post by HezLucky »

HezLucky wrote:
gorilla wrote:hez why is it that your arguments are perfect golden ambrosia from mount olympus and every time anyone disagrees with you or finds you suspicious it's bullshit low quality nonsense that is inferior in every way

Nope.

Open 302.

Magna completely outargued me.

I couldn't even come closet o winning that argument.

This one, however, my logic is far better than yours. First principles beats fitting things to your hypothesis ANY DAY.

HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #3688 (ISO) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:30 pm

Post by HezLucky »

as long as I'm town any argument against me will be bullshit. But I will not call it low quality if it isn't.

If your argument was better, or mine was worse, I would be trying harder. As of now, I believe my argument is far superior, so my plan of attack is trying to convince Pooky to analyze our arguments.

gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3689 (ISO) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:31 pm

Post by gorilla »

bitching is just you trying to look more town

i've gone over your flaws and contradictions though and every time you just keep saying i didn't respond to your case
gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3690 (ISO) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:32 pm

Post by gorilla »

but heh fuck it even if it were better you're still scum, maybe that's why you're raging
HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #3691 (ISO) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:33 pm

Post by HezLucky »

gorilla wrote:bitching is just you trying to look more town

i've gone over your flaws and contradictions though and every time you just keep saying i didn't respond to your case

I've replied to your flaws and contradictions. And I've done a damn good job of it.

You on the other hand still have NO adequate response to my case.

HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #3692 (ISO) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:34 pm

Post by HezLucky »

gorilla wrote:but heh fuck it even if it were better you're still scum, maybe that's why you're raging

Better? Bro, it is like comparing a professional sports player to someone who plays sports for fun. It is LEAGUES better.

It's unfortunate Pooky doesn't watch whatever sport was presented in the above analogy.

gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3693 (ISO) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:38 pm

Post by gorilla »

i do not believe that is the case at all and if it were as obvious as you say it is i would be dead already.

i'm not even going to try to spin that into an alignment related comment, i think you'd have sold yourself on your argument regardless of alignment.
HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #3694 (ISO) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:39 pm

Post by HezLucky »

When does Pooky show up and end this?

gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3695 (ISO) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:41 pm

Post by gorilla »

when he's ready.
HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #3696 (ISO) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:42 pm

Post by HezLucky »

gorilla wrote:when he's ready.

and you're STILL trying to look town

gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3697 (ISO) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:44 pm

Post by gorilla »

and so are you.
HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #3698 (ISO) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:53 pm

Post by HezLucky »

Alright, back in an hour adn a bit to see the outcome of the game.

gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3699 (ISO) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:59 pm

Post by gorilla »

i was planning on saving this as a trump card in case pooky made the wrong decision but i think given there's less than an hour left i need to out it now:

pretty sure town need to lynch scum today, not just nuke them. win conditions take 72 hours to resolve but night takes 48 so as scum that would be enough time to kill the last townie and win

i could have just not spoken of this if i were scum and guaranteed a town loss but i outed it because i think it's the only way town can win

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”