Honest Abel
Mafia Scum
Honest Abel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #500 (ISO) » Sat Jul 30, 2011 4:50 pm

Post by Honest Abel »

What if I said:

Kcd you are scum because you dont know what missiletoads are and scum dont get the concept because they cant fake it and youre just like "i dont understand" well of course you dont understand missiletoads are missiletoads and thats my definition duh now go back to your corner until spoken to because me and missiletoads need to bandwagon this guy because he tried to corrupt my missiletoads and hes town because missiletoads and youre scum because missiletoads and thats all there is to it and thats all anybody should ask me for because thats how missiletoads works
"He had decided to live forever or die in the attempt."
ÔÇöJoseph Heller,
Catch-22
Darkcoffeejazz
Darkcoffeejazz
Goon
Darkcoffeejazz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #501 (ISO) » Sat Jul 30, 2011 4:53 pm

Post by Darkcoffeejazz »

Sorry KCD, but my vote isn't going to change. Not yet at least.
Show
100 Vamps or Bust!

"Prepare for the bitter truth."

Town
0/2
Mafia
0/0
Third Party
: 0/0
Kcdaspot
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #502 (ISO) » Sat Jul 30, 2011 4:54 pm

Post by Kcdaspot »

Honest Abel wrote:Kcd, my posts conversing with
you
have been "I don't understand" because you haven't mastered the art of the fucking comma. Maybe the reason you are reluctant to explain anything is because when you try, it turns out like #487. The way you are being so condescending and evasive is just fucking nonsense. I do not like that I am being misled and, in fact, mistreated by people I have town reads on. This is not a fun game nor a learning experience. This is a blood pressurizer.

Kcd, why don't you discuss NS or SGR with me? You are talking to me like I don't belong in this game because I'm inexperienced. I do not appreciate being talked down to.

Sorry for the attitude here, but I'm getting fed up again.

you wanna prove yourself. TAKE YOUR EGOTISTIC FMPOV AtE BS OUT OF YOUR POSTS.

good post: "I think W is scum/town cuase this post/xyz."
bad post: "THIS GUY IS SCUM CUZ HE HURT MAH FEELINGS AND I DON'T LIKE THAT."

you are doing NOTHING but the latter.

I'm sad that you didn't replace out, because as you are right now as a mafia player, unless someone else takes that slot, IT WILL NEVER BE OF USE.

You'll change.. i know you will and it will be for the better.

but it won't happen in this game.

lurk some games, play a couple of more newb games. You are in over your head kid.

PEDIT: AtE AGAIN. "HOW WOULD YOU FEEL IF I BLAHBLAHBLAH"

THAT.
IS.
NOT.
CONTENT.

That's YOU. whining!
A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?
Kcdaspot
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #503 (ISO) » Sat Jul 30, 2011 4:54 pm

Post by Kcdaspot »

Darkcoffeejazz wrote:Sorry KCD, but my vote isn't going to change. Not yet at least.

why?
Darkcoffeejazz
Darkcoffeejazz
Goon
Darkcoffeejazz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #504 (ISO) » Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:04 pm

Post by Darkcoffeejazz »

Why are you asking me "why" when you answered it in post #502.
That's why.
Show
100 Vamps or Bust!

Town
0/2
Mafia
0/0
Third Party
Honest Abel
Honest Abel
Mafia Scum
Honest Abel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #505 (ISO) » Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:08 pm

Post by Honest Abel »

Kcdaspot wrote:you wanna prove yourself. TAKE YOUR EGOTISTIC FMPOV AtE BS OUT OF YOUR POSTS.
The only emotion I'm appealing to is RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE. You are full of nonsense. Nobody else is posting up against you in the thread. This is irritating me.

Kcdaspot wrote:good post: "I think W is scum/town cuase this post/xyz."
bad post: "THIS GUY IS SCUM CUZ HE HURT MAH FEELINGS AND I DON'T LIKE THAT."
I've made plenty of the former. Stop looking around the posts you don't want to see because they don't fit into MOONBEANS NANERNANERNANER. I've made none of the latter. I'm not calling you scum. I think you are town. I said as much right in that post. Read again, Mr. Comprehension.

Kcdaspot wrote:you are doing NOTHING but the latter.
You're out of your mind. I've posted analyses of projectmatt, DCJ and SGR, but nobody talks to me or tells me what's wrong with my reads because MOONBEAMS NANERNANERNANER THAT'S ALL THAT MATTERS.

Kcdaspot wrote:I'm sad that you didn't replace out, because as you are right now as a mafia player, unless someone else takes that slot, IT WILL NEVER BE OF USE.

You'll change.. i know you will and it will be for the better.

but it won't happen in this game.

lurk some games, play a couple of more newb games. You are in over your head kid.

PEDIT: AtE AGAIN. "HOW WOULD YOU FEEL IF I BLAHBLAHBLAH"

THAT.
IS.
NOT.
CONTENT.

That's YOU. whining!
You're a tool. I'm whining because I post content and you do not respond to it. RESPOND TO MY CONTENT. I am not taking "no" for an answer anymore. Fucking talk to me and stop disregarding my reads. You are being evasive. You are being condescending. That is not content. Moonbeams are not content. I've read several games on here and nobody has acted like you are acting now in any game I've read. Start acting like someone who people can manage being on the same team with for fuck's sake.
ÔÇöJoseph Heller,
Catch-22
Kcdaspot
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #506 (ISO) » Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:09 pm

Post by Kcdaspot »

Abel's slot COULD become useful.

NS is confscum.

VOTE: abel

fuck off.
Kcdaspot
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #507 (ISO) » Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:10 pm

Post by Kcdaspot »

you were never pro town. stay you ass in the newb queue and just go away.
Honest Abel
Honest Abel
Mafia Scum
Honest Abel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #508 (ISO) » Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:11 pm

Post by Honest Abel »

I'm not fucking off just because you don't want to talk about scum. All you are interested in is defending DCJ, recruiting people to an NS bandwagon, and disregarding me because I don't know how to cook moonbeans. You are not adding anything of substance to this game.
ÔÇöJoseph Heller,
Catch-22
Honest Abel
Honest Abel
Mafia Scum
Honest Abel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #509 (ISO) » Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:21 pm

Post by Honest Abel »

Kcdaspot wrote:you were never pro town. stay you ass in the newb queue and just go away.
lol, I cannot handle this post right now. I'm going to crack up every time I see it. I may now go to bed.
ÔÇöJoseph Heller,
Catch-22
Kcdaspot
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #510 (ISO) » Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:32 pm

Post by Kcdaspot »

mmkay when you wake up quiz me something:

Honest Abel wrote:I only heard about this setup two days ago, and it seemed interesting to me. So I joined when I stumbled upon the replacement request.

It keeps evading me that the game only started yesterday (?), so sorry for asking for a prod and calling out lurkers. However, I think it's unwise to lynch before everyone has gotten a chance to contribute to the thread in some way. We do have four weeks per Day. I just read another C9++ game that was over in 9 pages, which is ridiculous, so maybe that's just how you guys play.

What's convenient about agreeing with wagons? Both players have exhibited scummy behavior, and are actually the only people I think have done so thus far in the thread. projectmatt much moreso than DonJosh, but still.
I could have shown up late as I did and disagreed with both wagons, sure, but the events of the thread would lead anyone to vote on one wagon or the other. I would have joined the projectmatt wagon if not for the fact that there are some non-contributors hanging out.

----

Honest Abel wrote:
Amor wrote:These are fair enough explanations, although it does make it seem like you're not paying enough attention.
I joined in late assuming that the game had been going for a while, but it had only just started.

Wait, seriously? You're saying that it's not convenient and safe to head into a thread and say "I agree with what everyone else said" instead of coming up with an original thought or examining one of the other nine players in the game? And the whole "anyone else would do this" bit is both false and a cop-out.
I believe I brought up different reasons why I thought projectmatt and DonJosh were acting scummy. Please read my initial post again in the context of what had already been said and you will see this. I didn't agree with everyone else. I acknowledged that the vote count aligned with my reads. projectmatt answered my questions about the particular reasons I found him scummy, and both answers seem relatively reasonable.

Overall Abel's posts really strike me as trying too hard to be town. He tried to set himself up as the ur-townie when he came into the thread being all "you guys need to post bettar" and then posted a ton of irrelevant set-up stuff.
People usually think I'm scummy early on for posting a lot and trying to get things serious quickly. However, I am here because I like playing a thoughtful game.
The early spammy posts from everyone who was posting were not helpful. I pointed this out and tried to take the thread in a more serious direction. I'm sorry you don't think my questions about posts #33-#41 were helpful,
but I admitted that it was my personal confusion that led me to ask about them, and I did think it could help me get a better read on NS, DonJosh and Kcd knowing what they were referring to.

Honest Abel wrote:Now that your motives are a little clearer, I'm prepared to ascribe a temporary town read to you.

This is so qualified as to be completely meaningless. Is there any doubt that you would or could go back on being "prepared to ascribe a temporary town read" if necessary? Calling the read "temporary" is just adding in an escape clause for if the wind starts blowing in a different direction.
It is meaningless. Proclaiming town reads always are. Which is why there was nothing to my statement.

The point of me calling the read "temporary" is that I'm prepared to move on to pressuring/questioning someone else in the interest of putting the focus on more than a single person in Day 1. Once what I think is a fair amount of discussion/contribution has occurred, I'll take into account what has happened in the Day and decide to vote.
Most of the focus has been on projectmatt so far;
I'm not unused to the focus being on
me
in Day 1 — it usually is because I post a lot and I try to get the most people interacting in the thread, which draws a lot of attention.

Maybe it sounds like I'm trying to tell people what to do too much and that I think I'm the shit, but I'd like to point out that I am quite humble about my scumhunting abilities and that I'm not often very accurate in my suspicions.

Two post of yours quoted above, tell me WHAT PROTOWN REASON IS THERE FOR STATING THE BOLDED? None. it's fluff and AtE. and lets not forget THESE gems:

Honest Abel wrote:You realize this is my second game on this site, right?

Honest Abel wrote:
Kcdaspot wrote:Yeah i think i look good when i look in a mirror too.
Not as good as me.

Honest Abel wrote:
Kcdaspot wrote:Town can't win if there are people not contributing.
Been saying this for a while. Are you acting superior or just sheeping me? Remains to be seen.

Honest Abel wrote:
Kcdaspot wrote:Good now stand in the corner like a good boy and let the grown-ups argue.

When you are needed you will be called on.
Sounds good.

the second and 4th ones where good chances to prove yourself town but nope. you don't wanna take a risk you want to be in the backgroud posting walls of useless long shit.

Die.
Kcdaspot
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #511 (ISO) » Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:35 pm

Post by Kcdaspot »

you know i actually CAN be nice out of game.

i can't be nice in it.
Honest Abel
Honest Abel
Mafia Scum
Honest Abel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #512 (ISO) » Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:35 pm

Post by Honest Abel »

Kcd, if there's one thing I want to make sure you take away from tonight, it's this:
Honest Abel wrote:You are not adding anything of substance to this game.
Let's read that together one more time:
Honest Abel wrote:You are not adding anything of substance to this game.
Reading my content on SGR would be a nice addition, but I don't want to set my expectations so high. Let's take this one step at a time.

The sooner you realize that you are being evasive and incomprehensible and that it's why nobody is jumping on your meaningless bandwagons, the better it will be for town and for this game, period. You really need to start explaining your motivations. As it stands, you've attempted to start an NS bandwagon because of a spat he had with your lover, and you've voted me because you're irritated that I'm doing something your brain cannot understand, which is question your authority. I know, I shouldn't be questioning you because MOONBEAMS! We should just let you do all the thinking and just tell us how to vote, yeah?
ÔÇöJoseph Heller,
Catch-22
Honest Abel
Honest Abel
Mafia Scum
Honest Abel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #513 (ISO) » Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:37 pm

Post by Honest Abel »

I am going to process your questions right now before I sleep.
ÔÇöJoseph Heller,
Catch-22
Darkcoffeejazz
Darkcoffeejazz
Goon
Darkcoffeejazz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #514 (ISO) » Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:16 pm

Post by Darkcoffeejazz »

KCD, that's some good substance you added in those posts. Though I kinda called the AtE thing... I think.
Whatever.
Show
100 Vamps or Bust!

Town
0/2
Mafia
0/0
Third Party
Honest Abel
Honest Abel
Mafia Scum
Honest Abel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #515 (ISO) » Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:19 pm

Post by Honest Abel »

This post is all about me and only because Kcd asked me to do it. I don't know if this is going to be useful to read for anyone other than him, but it is more about my gameplay than it is about helping the town. Just a warning.

Honest Abel wrote:
It keeps evading me that the game only started yesterday (?), so sorry for asking for a prod and calling out lurkers. However, I think it's unwise to lynch before everyone has gotten a chance to contribute to the thread in some way. We do have four weeks per Day. I just read another C9++ game that was over in 9 pages, which is ridiculous, so maybe that's just how you guys play.
Nothing protown about first sentence, fluff/extraneous. I firmly believe the second sentence, tell me if you disagree and why. Third and fourth go along with second as they explain why there's no reason to move the game so fast that non-posting slots should be able to cruise through to Day 3, which is probably going to happen with bv310 at this rate.

Honest Abel wrote:
I could have shown up late as I did and disagreed with both wagons, sure, but the events of the thread would lead anyone to vote on one wagon or the other. I would have joined the projectmatt wagon if not for the fact that there are some non-contributors hanging out.
This is answering someone's suspicion that I chose matt and Josh merely because they had wagons on them already. I can't imagine how answering people's decent questions could ever not be pro-town. In the same vein, you could say that any post where I defended my actions to someone isn't pro-town, which I still disagree with. I would hope that any pro-town would be prepared to go to any length to make themselves clear on reasoning if asked. It's as simple as cooperation. And I realize I'm not placating anyone merely by defending myself, but it's a discussion and I'm going to discuss things that involve me. Seems like a no-brainer.

Honest Abel wrote:
I joined in late assuming that the game had been going for a while, but it had only just started.
Again, explanation/clarification. Amor commented on how I appeared oblivious in the beginning. I can see why you called this out because it's only dealing with making myself look better. I know that townies shouldn't be concerned with how they look to other townies. Coincidentally, I am doing the same thing here by answering all of your queries, but you asked me to do this, yeah?

Honest Abel wrote:
People usually think I'm scummy early on for posting a lot and trying to get things serious quickly. However, I am here because I like playing a thoughtful game.
Definitely fluff. I don't know why I post things like that; to establish a conversational tone with people I've never talked to before?

Honest Abel wrote:
but I admitted that it was my personal confusion that led me to ask about them, and I did think it could help me get a better read on NS, DonJosh and Kcd knowing what they were referring to.
Defending my question about #33 through #41. Reiterating that I was confused. In part hoping people will be patient with me. It's all about me, again.

Honest Abel wrote:
It is meaningless. Proclaiming town reads always are. Which is why there was nothing to my statement.

The point of me calling the read "temporary" is that I'm prepared to move on to pressuring/questioning someone else in the interest of putting the focus on more than a single person in Day 1. Once what I think is a fair amount of discussion/contribution has occurred, I'll take into account what has happened in the Day and decide to vote.
Clarification to make sure I'm understood. All about me, again. Not very pro-town.

Honest Abel wrote:
I'm not unused to the focus being on
me
in Day 1 — it usually is because I post a lot and I try to get the most people interacting in the thread, which draws a lot of attention.
More personal sharing/fluff. Nothing pro-town here.

Honest Abel wrote:
Maybe it sounds like I'm trying to tell people what to do too much and that I think I'm the shit, but I'd like to point out that I am quite humble about my scumhunting abilities and that I'm not often very accurate in my suspicions.
Making myself look humble so people will like me/fluff/not pro-town.

Kcdaspot wrote:

Honest Abel wrote:
Not as good as me.

Honest Abel wrote:
Been saying this for a while. Are you acting superior or just sheeping me? Remains to be seen.

Honest Abel wrote:
Kcdaspot wrote:Good now stand in the corner like a good boy and let the grown-ups argue.

Sounds good.

the second and 4th ones where good chances to prove yourself town but nope. you don't wanna take a risk you want to be in the backgroud posting walls of useless long shit.
I don't know how I could have proven myself town with 2 or 4; 1 was disbelief that you were talking down to me and I was dejected after having my questions disregarded, and 3 is an irrelevant stab because I didn't feel like talking very much and indeed asked to be replaced not too long after.

I understand that these things are not pro-town and add up to a lot of fluff. I was more concerned with people having an honest representation of me, or, hate to admit, even an undeserved positive representation of me, than with helping the town in those posts. Thank you for actually looking through my posts and asking me to do that. Truly humbling.

Now, I have made other posts about other people. If you will read them and start discussing with me, I'd appreciate it. SGR, please.
ÔÇöJoseph Heller,
Catch-22
Kcdaspot
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #516 (ISO) » Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:33 pm

Post by Kcdaspot »

Darkcoffeejazz wrote:KCD, that's some good substance you added in those posts. Though I kinda called the AtE thing... I think.
Whatever.

DCJ I know you're town but you arn't helpin a whole lot with that kind of post.

I know you got something in that bag of yours to help the Able case. c'mon already.
Honest Abel
Honest Abel
Mafia Scum
Honest Abel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #517 (ISO) » Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:49 pm

Post by Honest Abel »

Kcdaspot wrote:you want to be in the backgroud posting walls of useless long shit.
Can I ask what it is about my pressure on other players that is so useless? Is it because I'm not saying "I have this secret read that I can't tell anyone, but these dudes are definitely scum" before my posts? And the fact that you see me as being in the background, despite me trying to keep this game alive and looking into players nobody else seems to give a fuck about looking into, is retarded if only because it's skewed so subjectively that it makes me certain you are town.

You are really just not going to cooperate. This is a team game to you only so far as we are the team and you are our coach, yeah? Dealing with you has been a huge waste of time.
ÔÇöJoseph Heller,
Catch-22
Kcdaspot
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #518 (ISO) » Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:54 pm

Post by Kcdaspot »

I barely have to respond to that wall..

Quote striping is never pro-town and that's why.

You could have just left in the first two and just said I'm sorry about the rest but no you want me to read through something that
I didn't have to read
that alone closes the coffin.

BUUUUUT lets do the rest for Funsies.

Honest Abel wrote:This post is all about me and only because Kcd asked me to do it. I don't know if this is going to be useful to read for anyone other than him, but it is more about my gameplay than it is about helping the town. Just a warning.

Honest Abel wrote:
Nothing protown about first sentence, fluff/extraneous. I firmly believe the second sentence, tell me if you disagree and why. Third and fourth go along with second as they explain why there's no reason to move the game so fast that non-posting slots should be able to cruise through to Day 3, which is probably going to happen with bv310 at this rate.

Oh hey cool scum be trying.

the second sentence is just Info w/o analysis. this doesnt tell me jack shit.
The finger pointed at bv is obvious to throw someone off, and he's being prodded too. irrelevant point is irrevelant...

Honest Abel wrote:
This is answering someone's suspicion
that I chose matt and Josh merely because they had wagons on them already.
I can't imagine how answering people's decent questions could ever not be pro-town. In the same vein, you could say that any post where I defended my actions to someone isn't pro-town, which I still disagree with. I would hope that any pro-town would be prepared to go to any length to make themselves clear on reasoning if asked. It's as simple as cooperation. And I realize I'm not placating anyone merely by defending myself, but it's a discussion and I'm going to discuss things that involve me. Seems like a no-brainer.

Bolded: hahhahahaha. that be funny. you point fingers at bv now you trying to push something and josh, who's dead and PM, who's PoE town.

The rest is like the reason why most of your post is cut. It does nothing to help your case.

Kcdaspot wrote:

Honest Abel wrote:
Not as good as me.

Honest Abel wrote:

Honest Abel wrote:

Sounds good.

I don't know how I could have proven myself town with 2 or 4; 1 was disbelief that you were talking down to me and I was dejected after having my questions disregarded, and 3 is an irrelevant stab because I didn't feel like talking very much and indeed asked to be replaced not too long after.

the 2nd and 4th. Did you try to fight me? did you try to bring something new? no to both. YOU GAVE UP. notha nail

3 you call me out for prob sheeping... a BALLSY move to try and force more town cred

Now, I have made other posts about other people. If you will read them and start discussing with me, I'd appreciate it. SGR, please.

SGR is leaning town thoo he's about as helpful as you or NS.

good to have 2 confscum

as i said gents it's a pickawagon day. one of NA and Abel has to die.
Kcdaspot
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #519 (ISO) » Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:02 pm

Post by Kcdaspot »

Honest Abel wrote:
Kcdaspot wrote:you want to be in the backgroud posting walls of useless long shit.
Can I ask what it is about my pressure on other players that is so useless? Is it because I'm not saying "I have this secret read that I can't tell anyone, but these dudes are definitely scum" before my posts? And the fact that you see me as being in the background, despite me trying to keep this game alive and looking into players nobody else seems to give a fuck about looking into, is retarded if only because it's skewed so subjectively that it makes me certain you are town.

You are really just not going to cooperate. This is a team game to you only so far as we are the team and you are our coach, yeah? Dealing with you has been a huge waste of time.

as said you bring nothing to the table. the rest of your posts are one-liners. your "pressure" means NOTHING w/o good points.

secret town tell is good. it's useful just in case you face them as scum later in the game or in another game entirely. if it's blatantly known it becomes less reliable. but i think it's good still.

LOLOL to the last. are you calling me a VI? if you want a real analogy we are ALL coaches shouting at each other. just some more than others.
Honest Abel
Honest Abel
Mafia Scum
Honest Abel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #520 (ISO) » Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:14 pm

Post by Honest Abel »

None of those points made sense. I don't know what post striping is. I don't see any striped posts. That "second" sentence doesn't have a direct point and it doesn't attack anyone, but it's trying to persuade people to want to hear from non-posters rather than speeding through the game. I pointed a finger at bv310 because he's inactive and it supports my point, not because inactivity makes him scummy. I'm pushing suspicion at Josh and matt? LOL, you are really out of it. That's what you call a pro-town assessment?

The rest of my post isn't supposed to help my case. I don't give a shit about my case anymore. I am talking to you about what you want to talk about because you do not want to talk about anything else. I was not accusing you of sheeping; as I said right after that, I was being sarcastic/ballsy with most of those posts because, yes, you made me want to give up. Due to you being a condescending dickwad. You are good at some things, but terrible at others. I at least admit that I am terrible.

I will not be joining either of your bandwagons, especially not the one on me.
ÔÇöJoseph Heller,
Catch-22
Honest Abel
Honest Abel
Mafia Scum
Honest Abel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #521 (ISO) » Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:17 pm

Post by Honest Abel »

Kcdaspot wrote:as said you bring nothing to the table. the rest of your posts are one-liners. your "pressure" means NOTHING w/o good points.
I defy you to look at a couple of my points and explain why they aren't good. Let's use SGR as a test. I'm perfectly fine with the possibility that you're going to make me look like an ass, too. Please proceed.

Kcdaspot wrote:secret town tell is good. it's useful just in case you face them as scum later in the game or in another game entirely. if it's blatantly known it becomes less reliable. but i think it's good still.
It's good for you and your meta. Which I don't give a shit about in the slightest.

Kcdaspot wrote:LOLOL to the last. are you calling me a VI? if you want a real analogy we are ALL coaches shouting at each other. just some more than others.
I like that analogy, but you're still being a intolerable prick compared to everyone else.
ÔÇöJoseph Heller,
Catch-22
Darkcoffeejazz
Darkcoffeejazz
Goon
Darkcoffeejazz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #522 (ISO) » Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:31 pm

Post by Darkcoffeejazz »

I've already called out the Empty Slot for AtE before, Kcda. Anything else to add has been done by you already, near as I can tell.
Show
100 Vamps or Bust!

Town
0/2
Mafia
0/0
Third Party
Darkcoffeejazz
Darkcoffeejazz
Goon
Darkcoffeejazz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #523 (ISO) » Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:33 pm

Post by Darkcoffeejazz »

EBWOP: I will say this though. All game the Empty Slot has done nothing but insult anyone who dares question him, his methods, or his affiliation. Empty Slot always overreacts. Not near as bad as NS, sure, but instead of an explosion all at once, it's been constant the entire game. Granted I can't say I've helped, but at the same time I'm not the only one he has insulted.

Seems everyone who challenges him is instantly stupid, or a prick. Or both.

That's just what I've noticed though, about that Empty Slot.
Show
100 Vamps or Bust!

Town
0/2
Mafia
0/0
Third Party
Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #524 (ISO) » Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:22 pm

Post by Nobody Special »

KCDA: Am I scum for the same reason that DCJ is town?

Will address the rest later tonight or tomorrow.
....what?

Blitz: Picking Simplicity taking pre-ins; PM for info. (0/13)

Return to “Completed Open Games”