[Mini 1205] Tough Guy Mafia - Game Over!

LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #500 (ISO) » Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:22 pm

Post by LobsterCatapult »

Rainbowdash wrote:
Unvote
Vote Avas

Not loving this one at all though.

im a bit buzzed...but im posting..... :cool:

why did you vote bob, then unvote him and put your vote back on a train that is clearly getting all the pressure out of it that it can? then undercutting your vote by saying its not your favorite when we have a few days of scumhunting left?

this displeases me greatly.

if you want to prove to me youre town, put your vote to better use. like back on bob. your vote hopping is obnoxious and scummy.

ÔÇ£IÔÇÖll do what I can to help yÔÇÖall. But, the gameÔÇÖs out there, and itÔÇÖs play or get played. That simpleÔÇØ ÔÇô Omar
~LC
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #501 (ISO) » Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:42 pm

Post by Rainbowdash »

LobsterCatapult wrote:why did you vote bob, then unvote him and put your vote back on a train that is clearly getting all the pressure out of it that it can? then undercutting your vote by saying its not your favorite when we have a few days of scumhunting left?

I need the Avas flip at this point for my reads, and im going to continue to just be wrought with paranoia until I get confirmation either way on him. Bob does continue to bug me, then I look back at my notes and second guess myself. A couple flips should really be nice here for telling me if he is scum or town, since the ties are quite obvious to multiple large personalities.

Part of the hop is that I forgot there are 31 days in July so deadline was 24 hours closer and wanted a solid wagon to be up against wicked, but Bob is no longer really wanted for me. Vifam I would move to in an instant, but everyone who in past has shown want to move there has since then rooted themselves on other wagons.

Truthfull guess, its 50-50 for Avas, and I just want Vifam gone.

There is a little loop happening between Tarin-Wicked-Avas-Bob right now that has be on edge. Tarin backs off the Wicked wagon to vote for el simo, which makes Bob not like him which is actually the exact reason that I voted for Bob. Tarin is doing nothing to protect Avas who Bob thinks is scum in this situation with an el simo vote, which is confusing since Bob is voting Avas. Unless his arguement is that Tarin is abandoning her partners counterwagon for someone that is going nowhere, I dont get it. That is why I voted Bob, but again he is on Avas and that is just confusing me more. I need a flip here, and will take Vifam or Avas. I would be accepting enough to a Bob wagon, but he is a third pick.

Know my opinion just changed a few times in that post, but I really am not sure what to do here.
You don't earn
loyalty
in a day. You earn it day by day
HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #502 (ISO) » Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:19 pm

Post by HezLucky »

Rainbowdash wrote:
There is a little loop happening between Tarin-Wicked-Avas-Bob right now that has be on edge. Tarin backs off the Wicked wagon to vote for el simo, which makes Bob not like him which is actually the exact reason that I voted for Bob. Tarin is doing nothing to protect Avas who Bob thinks is scum in this situation with an el simo vote, which is confusing since Bob is voting Avas. Unless his arguement is that Tarin is abandoning her partners counterwagon for someone that is going nowhere, I dont get it. That is why I voted Bob, but again he is on Avas and that is just confusing me more. I need a flip here, and will take Vifam or Avas. I would be accepting enough to a Bob wagon, but he is a third pick.

Know my opinion just changed a few times in that post, but I really am not sure what to do here.

Your mediation and social gameplay scream scum, yet I have no idea how scum can write something like the above.

brb meta
The following people own: Pie, Fritz, Inhim

The greatest mafia game ever: http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=18080
HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #503 (ISO) » Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:20 pm

Post by HezLucky »

HezLucky wrote:
Rainbowdash wrote:

Your mediation and social gameplay scream scum, yet I have no idea how scum can write something like the above.

brb meta

YOU HAVE NO COMPLETED GAMES?

The greatest mafia game ever: http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=18080
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #504 (ISO) » Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:37 pm

Post by Rainbowdash »

HezLucky wrote:Your mediation and social gameplay scream scum, yet I have no idea how scum can write something like the above.

My mediation and social gameplay are some of my greatest contributions to any game, and actually allow me to draw NKs even when im reading poorly. Its rare for me to actually tear into a player, and it usually takes them breaking one of my core gameplay rules to do such. Happy games create happy players and that creates better play all around.
You don't earn
loyalty
Amor
Amor
Goon
Amor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #505 (ISO) » Sun Jul 31, 2011 3:23 am

Post by Amor »

Votecount

avasthearties - 6 (Kid Know Nothing, bobsnox, Wickedestjr, YankCane151, ConfidAnon, Rainbowdash)

Rainbowdash - 2 (LobsterCatapult, HezLucky)
Wickedestjr - 2 (Horrifying Hero, avasthearties)
HezLucky - 1 (Vifam)
el simo - 1 (tarsonisocelot)
bobsnox - 1 (el simo)

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

The deadline is 11:59 PM August 2. If a majority is not reached by that time the player with the most votes will be lynched.
Show
Current Record (wins-losses-abandoned)
Town: 3-5
Scum: 2-3-1

For my thoughts on non-scum-related things, see my Twitter or my blog The Eternal Couch Potato.
tarsonisocelot
tarsonisocelot
Goon
tarsonisocelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #506 (ISO) » Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:15 am

Post by tarsonisocelot »

el simo has basically nothing in their ISO. I'm not sure why I actually changed my vote to them at this stage in the day.
Not particularly sold on avas being anything right now but unless a one-shot day cop declares a guilty in the next 24 hours they're the lynch.

IGMEOY Rainbow Dash, and Gummy's eye too.
DemonHybrid:Tarson literally took a phallus-shaped knife and fucked my brain with it near the end

My name is Celestia, Princess of Equestria:
Look on my works, ye Mighty and despair!
Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #507 (ISO) » Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:35 am

Post by Wickedestjr »

For those that still aren't convinced that avasthearties is scum, note that he
implied
suspicion of me in post 398 because he believed I was voting him solely to keep myself alive. However, in post 447, one RL day later, he votes me and says:
avasthearties wrote:Alright, I'm going to have to UNVOTE: VOTE: Wicked
just for the sake of self-preservation at this point
. Bob is obvscum but Wicked still makes my top 3 and with the deadline coming up I might as well. Post coming tomorrow when I'm actually in the mood. Wicked vote will remain unless a Bob wagon starts up.

Scum trying to have his cake and eat it too.

It should also be noted that, despite the deadline extension and despite the fact that my lynch was a possibility, he hasn't made any effort to try and defend himself or contribute anything. Scum that think they are about to be lynched have no reason to contribute before they die, but town do. It should also be noted that I saw him online earlier in Little Italy.

I still want to see Horrifying Hero's post, though. If they can't finish it by the end of today, then they should just post what they have. Any evidence of scumhunting or an attempt at scumhunting would be helpful right now, because so far they've given us little to nothing. And I have a few other things to say, but I don't have time to right now.
"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take. -Wayne Gretzky"
-Wickedestjr
el simo
el simo
Mafia Scum
el simo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #508 (ISO) » Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:07 pm

Post by el simo »

tarsonisocelot wrote:Wicked has at least made some contribution now (I'll decide how much I like it during the night if I don't before).
el simo has not.
When you get back over the weekend could you please link me to where you have claimed and make some nice useful detailed posts.
UNVOTE: VOTE: el simo

Right here buddy, a whopping single post before he asked who I'd vote. I also stated will to hammer afterwards. Don't blame me for your lack of care in reading.

As for not having contributed, I've made three cases, no ones listened, I have contributed.

Catching up from the weekend storm you lot posted:

• Rainbow and Lobster make me happy, we need to lynch bob.
  • Avast needs to grow a pair and put his vote where his mouth is, seeing as he's claimed bob if obvscum.
  • Tar needs to stop waffling.
  • HH needs to start posting.
  • I'm still willing to hammer avast if we need to before deadline. I'd prefer bob but avast as an alternative is a pretty good option, not moving my vote until I absolutely have to.
"How very Rambo-esque of you." - Bazz
"If el simo + Internet Stranger end up being scum in this game, I'm going to openly weep when we lose." chkflip
tarsonisocelot
tarsonisocelot
Goon
tarsonisocelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #509 (ISO) » Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:38 pm

Post by tarsonisocelot »

Ok, I misunderstood the post about having claimed. And I don't quite know why I voted you (I don't quite remember my reasoning, there was some but I'm fairly sure the case on bob is better so I should have just gone back to voting them then).
UNVOTE:
VOTE: bobsnox

Sorry about being a bit all over the place this weekend, more of the same reason I was considering replacing out earlier. But there won't be again and I should have refocused well before the start of Day 2.
I will give an outline of what's happened after the game if anyone wants it, my play earlier was detrimental enough for town and the activity level of the whole game that you deserve some explanation.
DemonHybrid:Tarson literally took a phallus-shaped knife and fucked my brain with it near the end

My name is Celestia, Princess of Equestria:
Look on my works, ye Mighty and despair!
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #510 (ISO) » Sun Jul 31, 2011 3:20 pm

Post by Rainbowdash »

unvote
Vote Bob

Lets go
AJ
LC
You don't earn
loyalty
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #511 (ISO) » Sun Jul 31, 2011 3:21 pm

Rainbowdash wrote:
LobsterCatapult wrote:why did you vote bob, then unvote him and put your vote back on a train that is clearly getting all the pressure out of it that it can? then undercutting your vote by saying its not your favorite when we have a few days of scumhunting left?

I need the Avas flip at this point for my reads, and im going to continue to just be wrought with paranoia until I get confirmation either way on him. Bob does continue to bug me, then I look back at my notes and second guess myself. A couple flips should really be nice here for telling me if he is scum or town, since the ties are quite obvious to multiple large personalities.

Part of the hop is that I forgot there are 31 days in July so deadline was 24 hours closer and wanted a solid wagon to be up against wicked, but Bob is no longer really wanted for me. Vifam I would move to in an instant, but everyone who in past has shown want to move there has since then rooted themselves on other wagons.

Truthfull guess, its 50-50 for Avas, and I just want Vifam gone.

ok. while you wanting to lynch avast to quell the paranoia rising within you....your vote is still more useful on bob. avast's wagon is such, that, i think most players here would perfer lynching him than risking a no-lynch. while all what you said is quite interesting, it still doesnt address the fact you can still switch your vote back to avast if need be before deadline.

so.....yeah. i want a bob wagon.

unvote:
vote:bob
ÔÇ£IÔÇÖll do what I can to help yÔÇÖall. But, the gameÔÇÖs out there, and itÔÇÖs play or get played. That simpleÔÇØ ÔÇô Omar
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #512 (ISO) » Sun Jul 31, 2011 3:26 pm

LOL sorry rdash. i didnt see your last post >_>
~LC
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #513 (ISO) » Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:00 pm

Post by Rainbowdash »

LobsterCatapult wrote:LOL sorry rdash. i didnt see your last post >_>

You don't earn
loyalty
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #514 (ISO) » Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:10 pm

*^^* I'm still very wary of you rdash.

is confidanon still playing this game? :neutral:

and where is HH. >:(

@taron, i would like you to explain your read on rdash.
~LC
bobsnox
bobsnox
Mafia Scum
bobsnox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #515 (ISO) » Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:16 pm

Post by bobsnox »

Rainbowdash - I really hoped you were town. But you're not. That's lame.

Can someone summarize the grievances you have against me? I'm still under the assumption I'm being voted for very stupid reasons.
YankCane151
YankCane151
Goon
YankCane151
Goon
Goon

Post Post #516 (ISO) » Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:28 pm

Post by YankCane151 »

Snox, what changed your read on Dash?
Go Yankees and Miami Hurricanes
bobsnox
bobsnox
Mafia Scum
bobsnox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #517 (ISO) » Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:39 pm

Post by bobsnox »

Here recent votes. Before I had a "leaning town, seems genuine" vibe from her. But now I think that pony's being disingenuous with us. I think I see a bit of opportunistic scum in her.
avasthearties
avasthearties
Townie
avasthearties
Townie
Townie

Post Post #518 (ISO) » Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:16 pm

Post by avasthearties »

UNVOTE:
VOTE: bob
It's about time.
HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #519 (ISO) » Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:54 pm

Post by HezLucky »

I question hwo fast this bob wagon has grown. If bob flips town, I'm lynching avast tomorrow. Smells of counterwagon.

HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #520 (ISO) » Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:57 pm

Post by HezLucky »

LobsterCatapult wrote:Image

*^^* I'm still very wary of you rdash.

is confidanon still playing this game? :neutral:

and where is HH. >:(

@taron, i would like you to explain your read on rdash.

YES, WHERE WERE MY INITIAL TOWNREADS?

Of course I'm throwing everything out the window Day 2. I'm already going through mini games on Mafiascum with the flips already revealed and trying to see what tells are null and what tells are things scum actually do.

I actually found one in Iowa Mafia, which is the game I'm currently on. -- town are considerably more paranoid than scum. CONSIDERABLY. If it's reasonable to be paranoid about something and someone's accepting it for face value, it's a scumtell.

Need to reread the game to see if I can apply that anywhere though.

bobsnox
bobsnox
Mafia Scum
bobsnox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #521 (ISO) » Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:55 pm

Post by bobsnox »

HezLucky wrote:I question hwo fast this bob wagon has grown. If bob flips town, I'm lynching avast tomorrow. Smells of counterwagon.

cool

or rainbow for being a bad pony
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #522 (ISO) » Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:06 pm

Post by Rainbowdash »

HezLucky wrote:I question hwo fast this bob wagon has grown. If bob flips town, I'm lynching avast tomorrow. Smells of counterwagon.

Well there is more than just the one counterwagon going on if you look at the way things have gone down. Its a counterwagon, but only to the Avast wagon as the wicked one has fallen apart long ago, Avast wagon still exists though. I did thinking on that comparing it to my town reads, and the town reads are more drifty on that wagon than the null ones who are intent on not giving it up. This concerns me since if Avast is town, the people who would be scum on the wagon are behaving as I would expect scum to behave. These are Bob, KKN and Wicked for those of you still playing along at home. Later members who are nearly for sure town are on and off the wagon, less sure. The early players aren't budging.

Now im really not too sold on Wicked, but I see the bob-wicked pairing being highly legitimate especially after the recent comments regarding the wagons from Bob to Tarin who would be town with a bob or wicked scum flip. Something smells wrong here, and im going to approach the situation from this new angle.

I do like the members of the wagon though. Its all people who I have at worst slightly below neutral and that really makes me far happier than I was on the Avas wagon. Still have time, still may reconsider, but I actually like the way this has happened as opposed to how other wagons have occured.
You don't earn
loyalty
HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #523 (ISO) » Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:09 pm

Post by HezLucky »

Rainbowdash wrote:

Well there is more than just the one counterwagon going on if you look at the way things have gone down. Its a counterwagon, but only to the Avast wagon as the wicked one has fallen apart long ago, Avast wagon still exists though. I did thinking on that comparing it to my town reads, and the town reads are more drifty on that wagon than the null ones who are intent on not giving it up. This concerns me since if Avast is town, the people who would be scum on the wagon are behaving as I would expect scum to behave. These are Bob, KKN and Wicked for those of you still playing along at home. Later members who are nearly for sure town are on and off the wagon, less sure. The early players aren't budging.

Now im really not too sold on Wicked, but I see the bob-wicked pairing being highly legitimate especially after the recent comments regarding the wagons from Bob to Tarin who would be town with a bob or wicked scum flip. Something smells wrong here, and im going to approach the situation from this new angle.

I do like the members of the wagon though. Its all people who I have at worst slightly below neutral and that really makes me far happier than I was on the Avas wagon. Still have time, still may reconsider, but I actually like the way this has happened as opposed to how other wagons have occured.

Your Wicked tance is confusing. You think wicked is scum with bob, or not scum at all?

What if bob is scum? does that make wicked automatically scum? What's the difference between lynching wicked and bob?

Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #524 (ISO) » Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:16 pm

Post by Rainbowdash »

HezLucky wrote:Your Wicked tance is confusing. You think wicked is scum with bob, or not scum at all?

Thats a good question and one im not really sure of the answer. I could see wicked as scum with bob being town, but the chances of that are noticeably diminished.

What if bob is scum? does that make wicked automatically scum? What's the difference between lynching wicked and bob?

I would be happy with a lynch of wicked almost purely off a bob-scum flip, and am pretty sure most ponies here would be if they looked at how those two have played off eachother this game. The difference is broken into what I want from the game and what I feel is correct, both land on the same side of the coin though. I would somewhat rather see wicked alive mid game instead of bob, just because I think wicked will either prove himself competent town, or flip scum that at very least semi-clears quite a few ponies. I also see more chances for bob to be scum here, and Wicked case is one of those which I have been continually iffy on yet still willing to listen to. If he is scum, I think we got a little lucky with the case actually getting picked up, which sends more paranoia of him being the wrong lynch without him being connected to others first.
You don't earn
loyalty

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”