GLaDOS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #850 (ISO) » Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:05 am

Post by GLaDOS »

... Processing ...

I don't find Gilda particularly likely. Gilda wanted Rainbow Dash all to
herself
, and continually tried to separate the main characters so that she was always alone with Rainbow Dash. Having Gilda make a Neighborhood that purposefully excluded herself, then, does not seem consistent with the flavor at all.
"Aperture Science: We do what we must because we can."
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #851 (ISO) » Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:25 am

Post by Charlie »

I love guessing games! My guess is that a Discord neighbourizer would be the grrrrrreat and powerful Trixie! (as GLaDOS previously mentioned)

Anyhoo, I still think those bunch of interactions up there are Town.
I'd like to remind every
pony
body that hardcore lurkers early game were Pinkie Pie and LobsterCatapult's slot, Fluttershy. And I advocate a lynch the lurkers policy before getting to LyLo.
Kindness
GLaDOS
GLaDOS
Goon
GLaDOS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #852 (ISO) » Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:31 am

Post by GLaDOS »

... Processing ...

And how exactly does Trixie fit as a Neighborizer?
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #853 (ISO) » Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:54 am

Post by Charlie »

Are you serious? She's the great and powerful Trixie, gosh-darnit! She can be anything you wish her to be.
Kindness
GLaDOS
GLaDOS
Goon
GLaDOS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #854 (ISO) » Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:01 pm

Post by GLaDOS »

... Processing ...

Except for the whole fact that Trixie turns out to be a fraud, and never encouraged friendship in any of its forms. I especially doubt she would have a role that encourages friendship between two ponies that does not include herself.

I'm going to kindly but firmly request that those voting for Jahudo unvote in your next post.
If anything, my conversation with inHimshallibe and Charlie just now have pretty much solidified my thinking that Jahudo is Town.
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #855 (ISO) » Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:07 pm

Post by Charlie »

Now, now, My Little GLaDOS, let's not be overthinking about the logic here. Too much thinking and the next thing you would be wondering is how Earth Ponies built Ponyville with hooves. Point is, this is setup speculation which although is nice; doesn't really serve a purpose in terms of hunting Discord.

GLaDOS wrote:
I'm going to kindly but firmly request that those voting for Jahudo unvote in your next post.
If anything, my conversation with inHimshallibe and Charlie just now have pretty much solidified my thinking that Jahudo is Town.

And which pony exactly should be lynched Today? Oh, and would you help me lynch Pinkie Pie?
Kindness
GLaDOS
GLaDOS
Goon
GLaDOS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #856 (ISO) » Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:43 pm

Post by GLaDOS »

... Processing ...

GLaDOS, Post 838 wrote:Everybody who is voting for Jahudo (or has indicated that they will vote for Jahudo) should really think about both of these points. Because they certainly caused me to go from near-total conviction to seriously thinking he is Town. I'm thinking this is a mislynch, and so I would rather be lynching somebody else.
(Unfortunately, I'm annoyed that I'm not quite sure who that somebody else is, but I am pretty much down to the pool of inHimshallibe, LobsterCatapult, and possibly Pinkie Pie).
Twilight Sparkle
Twilight Sparkle
Goon
Twilight Sparkle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #857 (ISO) » Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:55 pm

Post by Twilight Sparkle »

Day 3, Votecount #5

Jahudo:
hohum, Primate, Inhimshallibe, LobsterCatapult (L-1)
Inhimshallibe:
Jahudo, Feysal (L-3)
LobsterCatapult:
Pinkie Pie
Pinkie Pie:
Charlie

Not voting:
GlaDOS

Day 3 deadlineDeadline is in (expired on 2011-08-07 22:25:00), so that's the 8th of August at 3:25am Irish time. (Or 10:25 East Coast of America)

Feysal is V/la
Prodding hohum

With 9 alive it's 5 to lynch
Last edited by Twilight Sparkle on Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Twilight Sparkle is a majestic pony union of hitogoroshi, Mina, and Sotty7.
GLaDOS
GLaDOS
Goon
GLaDOS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #858 (ISO) » Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:55 pm

Post by GLaDOS »

... Processing ...

Feysal should be added to my list. Almost forgot about him.

Vote: inHimshallibe
Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #859 (ISO) » Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:01 pm

Post by Jahudo »

inHimshallibe wrote:Now we have half of a Neighbor pair dead, that being CES, whose vote of Mina could actually have been interpreted as a soft counter claim, now that I think about it andit'sallcomingtogetherforme.
Why is it suspicious that half of the neighbor pair died? If you think I'm lying about the neighbor power being a 1-shot, then give a reason why I'd lie about that? Why would I lie about any part of my role?

I can understand wondering if scum thought CES was a power role but how does that tie to me?

inHim wrote:Jahudo didn't immediately believe or disbelieve Mina's claim, just said it would be hard to test.
There wasn't anything that stood out from the claim to say it looked fake or not, so once I realized it couldn't be tested properly I decided to ignore it and just stick with my scum read.

inHim wrote:Then I said I'd Lynch Mina before No Lynching, and CES plops down a vote, so Jahudo decides to jump in for cred ahead of my eventual hammer.
You said that, but I jumped in because I already thought you were scum so why should I trust your word? Even if I'm wrong about you, I didn't prefer a LC lynch and it looked like Charlie would have jumped on the wagon, and CES might have liked that wagon just as well. Add a Mina vote and its becomes the largest wagon.
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #860 (ISO) » Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:25 pm

Post by Charlie »

Lol, I just realized the effort took by inHimshallibe in finding that list in 849. You could have just asked, you know. From what I can tell there are 3 players who are content/theme/flavour experts: Jahudo, myself (self-proclaimed as I've seen all the episodes + spent a good deal of time with the fanfic/fanart/games/memes/etc.) and the replaced Equinox.

Actually, this is a valid tell that makes me think you're Town, since Discord would get Night-talk and thus more likely to be well informed of the theme. Unless you're faking it... Dammit WIFOM.

-------------

I'm totally going against my read here and placing inHimshallibe at L-1 with this:
UNVOTE: Pinkie Pie
VOTE: inHimshallibe
Whoever Pinkie Pie wants to hammer, he'd better justify it.
Kindness
GLaDOS
GLaDOS
Goon
GLaDOS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #861 (ISO) » Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:41 pm

Post by GLaDOS »

... Processing ...

Unvote: inHimshallibe
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #862 (ISO) » Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:44 pm

Post by Charlie »

What? Giving Pinkie Pie the not-so-useful the choice to hammer one of two ought to make
something happen
so that I can form a better read on him. In other words, it spices things up.
Kindness
GLaDOS
GLaDOS
Goon
GLaDOS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #863 (ISO) » Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:06 pm

Post by GLaDOS »

... Processing ...

I'm not interested in spicing things up. I'm interested in lynching scum. I'm not so confident in inHimshallibe being scum that I would leave him (or put him) at L-1.
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #864 (ISO) » Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:33 pm

Post by Charlie »

*grumble*
Pinkie Pie
*grumble*
Kindness
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #865 (ISO) » Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:37 pm

Post by LobsterCatapult »

alright, time to catch up.

to catch up, i picked pinkie pie at the time because i think they are both scummy....so why not take out my top 1 and 2 scum picks in 1 day if i could, since the jahudo wagon seems/ed to be going through.

@inhim, why hang me if jahudo is lynched and flips town?

at your 838 glados, your first point to her quote out of context i agree could indeed be both ways, not just the buddying/distancing sense. her 483 is so waffly on jahudo, i think the entire intent of the post was to not give away either way whether it was buddying/distancing, or a subvert attempt to get her lynched. her "REALLY mixed vibes" part and the "recent posts are townish" parts, coupled with the "naaahh" part you pointed out, gives the whole post a "starting out null....now town.....could be scum....nah prolly town/null" with it ending on a slight negative, it could be interpretted as either scum distancing from itself, or scum trying to egg on a mislynch.

I'm undecided looking at it:
my gut, along with jahudo's play, makes me feel like this its more of a buddying/distancing ploy,

your 2nd point, again seems to be taken either way. set up wise, would it be fair to town for scum to have the "stronger" neighborizor? and also why would that necessarily benefit scum to have the stronger neighborizor?

also...at charlie. what in the hell? pinkiepie's last content post said that she saw inhim, along with others as town. why would putting inhim at L-1 make any sort of effect on Pinkie Pie's decision? you putting inhim at L-1, for the sheer reason of "mixing things up" or for giving pinkie pie more pressure to make a decision is....dumb.

charlie's vote makes me think that maaaaaaaybe i'm just more annoyed with pinkie pie's actual playstyle, and this is coloring my thinking. we have a little under a week till deadline. ill mull this over. consider my "hot potato" answer on hold due to this.
ÔÇ£IÔÇÖll do what I can to help yÔÇÖall. But, the gameÔÇÖs out there, and itÔÇÖs play or get played. That simpleÔÇØ ÔÇô Omar
~LC
Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #866 (ISO) » Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:39 pm

Post by Jahudo »

Why is Feysal a suspect for you glados? What do you think of Mina's attempts to get Espy lynched?

LobsterCatapult wrote:there is to me, no other way to see jahudo's post except as fishing.
If you are still holding onto this viewpoint can you explain it more than just saying the general scumtell?

I clearly was asking if the information had already been given, and even if I was trying to uncover a neighborizer power how is that not called counter-claiming?

Hypothetically if you were a power role in a game and heard there might be another person with your role, how would you react? Just ignore it, I don't think so. I think its natural to be curious that there might be a counter-claim situation and what that might lead to.
Pinkie Pie
Pinkie Pie
Goon
Pinkie Pie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #867 (ISO) » Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:48 pm

Post by Pinkie Pie »

God I hate you guys...

Luckily we have 5 days for me to play around with~
inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #868 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:46 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

Charlie, whyyyyyy? If it's for the sake of seeing something out of Pinkie Pie, vote Pinkie Pie. Your read is correct, your vote is not. Now get it on someone you actually think is scum.

Given GLaDOS's unvote and behavior, he's town. Given THAT

unvote

Current thoughts would be: LC -> Feysal -> Pinkie Pie

LC, you asked why you if Jahudo is Town. I didn't see you as a partner of Jahudo, but I saw you as having the highest absolute value of scumminess. A combination of lurking, weak reads, stalling, and voting record. And the death of CES.

I don't have enough time today at work to pore over this again right now. I'll try in the afternoon, but right now I have to mod and that's it.
Show
"I'm from Indiana. I know what you're thinking: Indiana... Mafia." - Jim Gaffigan

Mod of the continuing World of Warcraft Dungeon Run series
:

Mini 1135 - Mafia in the Deadmines
Mini 1208 - Mafia in the Scarlet Monastery
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #869 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:48 am

Post by Charlie »

For Equestria!
UNVOTE: inHimshallibe
VOTE: Pinkie Pie
Kindness
hohum
hohum
Uncle Potbear
hohum
Uncle Potbear
Uncle Potbear

Post Post #870 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:21 am

Post by hohum »

we need to be lynching jahudo guys.
Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #871 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:58 am

Post by Jahudo »

I still don't see how my role did not live up to the expectations that I know from my role PM and shared yesterday before we tested it. I guess I'm not going to get that information but the people that know more about the setup better have good reasons for setup speculating this much.

My top three suspects are inHim, Lobster, Charlie in that order. Pinkie and Feysal look town despite what people are saying.
Feysal
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #872 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:58 pm

Post by Feysal »

Back from V/LA.

I've skimmed the new posts from since I left, but I am too tired now to read more or comment. I will be doing so tomorrow.

I'm pleased that the day still continues, hopefully for a while longer yet.
GLaDOS
GLaDOS
Goon
GLaDOS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #873 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:00 pm

Post by GLaDOS »

... Processing ...

Feysal, is Jahudo Town or Scum? I want a straight answer. Feel free to explain afterwards, but this is meant to be a dichotomy.
GLaDOS
GLaDOS
Goon
GLaDOS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #874 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:02 pm

Post by GLaDOS »

... Processing ...

Quick! You're not posting fast enough!