[Mini 1205] Tough Guy Mafia - Game Over!

ConfidAnon
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #575 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:49 am

Post by ConfidAnon »

HezLucky wrote:Your mediation and social gameplay scream scum, yet I have no idea how scum can write something like the above.

The only thing I can think this is coming from is you're accusing rainbowdash of trying to appear protown through general mannerisms and behaviors, rather than gameplay. But this is your only point against . . . him? her? it? (Not sure, sorry xD). Which boils down to either it's protown behavior, or its fake protown behavior. 50/50. Do you have any reasons why this isn't genuine protown behavior, or are you just calling it fake with no basis?

507 is good.

LobsterCatapult wrote:is confidanon still playing this game?

I got kinda lazy. :x Sorry.

wickedestjr wrote:Rainbowdash, there are stronger points against avasthearties and IIRC, there are more people that are interested in his lynch, and the fact that he isn't a town powerrole means, at worst, we are losing a vanilla townie. It doesn't make much sense for us to risk having another player claim when there are so many benefits of lynching avasthearties right now.

This, from page 20, makes sense from a Cop already taking some heat.

Also - HH's wall feels like taking every post and interpretting it with WickedScum in mind - confirmation bias. The people who jumped on the wagon immediately after the wall make me feel better about Wicked Town, to be honest.

Under no circumstances should rainbowdash be lynched today. I got scumvibes from tarsonisocelot jumping on wicked due to the wall, and then hopping off immediately after the claim.

But for now,
Unvote, Vote: Vifam

I'd also be happy with a tarson lynch, but Vifam is a perfectly acceptable alternative.
Amor
Amor
Goon
Amor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #576 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:54 am

Post by Amor »

Votecount

Rainbowdash - 4 (HezLucky, Horrifying Hero, bobsnox, LobsterCatapult)

avasthearties - 2 (Kid Know Nothing, Wickedestjr)
Wickedestjr - 2 (el simo, YankCane151)
Vifam - 2 (Rainbowdash, ConfidAnon)
HezLucky - 1 (Vifam)
bobsnox - 1 (avasthearties)

Not Voting - tarsonisocelot

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch. The deadline is August 2 at 11:59 PM, a.ka.
tonight
. If a majority is not reached at that time then the player with the most votes will be lynched.
Show
Current Record (wins-losses-abandoned)
Town: 3-5
Scum: 2-3-1

For my thoughts on non-scum-related things, see my Twitter or my blog The Eternal Couch Potato.
Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #577 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:57 am

Post by Wickedestjr »

el simo wrote:He isn't saying that a cop implies there is a miller and that argument is irrelevant to what he is saying. He is saying that you, as a cop, wouldn't have ignored or doubted the presence of a claimed miller.

Are you serious? I never doubted the miller claim. I had a slight reason to, but I ultimately wrote it off as a null tell. And when I said I ignored the claim that didn't mean I was ignoring the fact that he would show up as guilty if investigated but that I was ignoring it when trying to determine his allignment.

Horrifying Hero wrote:
Wickedestjr wrote:I think it is strange to say that all the players on my bandwagon are town. Are you unfamiliar with bussing

Quicktopic, Paraphrased wrote:HE ISN'T EVEN DENYING THAT HE IS SCUM!

To elaborate on this, note how he does not deny that it's true that he's scum. He simply tries to say that the wagon is not all town. In fact, he even CALLS it bussing. SCUM CAN'T BUS TOWN, NOW, CAN THEY? It's another scumclaim from Wicked. He's furthermore trying to deflect attention onto the wagon, to get suspicion there rather than on him. It's a subtle but quite effective OMGUS.

Are you kidding me? Are you really this bad? You took away part of that comment. It should've said:
Wickedestjr wrote:
But regardless of my allignment
I think it is strange to say that all the players on my bandwagon are town. Are you unfamiliar with bussing?

My point was that there would be scum on my bandwagon regardless of my allignment. There would obviously be scum on my bandwagon if I was town so the purpose of my question was to consider the case where I am scum.

Horrifying Hero wrote:But you didn't just show disinterest in the miller discussion. YOU ACTIVELY TRIED TO SHUT IT DOWN. That made it go from something which might not produce anything useful, to something which DEFINITELY didn't produce anything useful. YOU DENIED THE TOWN A POSSIBLE DISCUSSION PATH.

I most certainly did not actively try to shut down the claim. That's a load of BS. My only comment regarding the idea of discussing your claim was:
Wickedestjr wrote:I doubt that a discussion about your claim would get us out of RVS. Twice I've seen a player claim miller and both times I think everyone agreed to just forget about the miller claim and judge that player's allignment based on their play. I don't really think a discussion is necessary and I believe that we should just continue the game as normal.

You'll notice I say things like "I doubt" or "I don't really think". That's because I'm giving my opinion! I'm not telling everyone else to believe the same thing.

Horrifying Hero wrote:Only very slightly. One word, in fact.

But it's true. Random Questions as scum are there for fluff. Random Questions as town are there to get information. As previously mentioned in our case, there was literally nothing productive in them--you learned nothing from them. You gained zero information from forcing others to answer. You produced, nothing out of these questions.

They were fluff. Meant to pad out your posts. They served no purpose. Other than to make you artificially look better. There's no town motive behind that.

I was planning to look back at the answers later to look for inconsistencies and get a better idea of their allignment. By explaining this, I'm kind of defeating the purpose but I asked the questions to see if they were scumhunting the way they said they would and if they seemed interested in the game or not (this would be a slight indicator that their allignment was the allignment they said that they prefer to play as). I wasn't planning to look back at this until around day 3, but now I only have the information from the first day to use.

Horrifying Hero wrote:Mastin disagrees. Strongly. Caps Lock Rage, strongly. He'll elaborate when he's calmed down.

Have you even looked at my recent completed town games?

Horrifying Hero wrote:This is blatant deflection. Not only onto another. But trying to connect two completely separate subjects. Wicked's scumtells have virtually nothing to do with being wishy-washy. Wicked's done a lot of scumtells having to do with backtracking. The two are not the same.

Umm... yeah they are the same. If you are wishy-washy that allows you to backtrack when you need to which is the reason scum are wishy-washy. You said my posts had a scum tone because they used words like:
"really", "necessary", "believe", "should", "as normal"
Let's take a look at one of avasthearties posts. I've bolded all the parts that you might see as scum tone:
avasthearties wrote:That big show managed to achieve that, as it is pretty hard to look anywhere but there with several pages of arguing. Now discussion has been moved off of KKN and onto that firestorm. I don't like the result of this attention whoring, which leads me to FOS: Yank for now.
I
just
find it suspicious
that when the bandwagon on KKN started growing suddenly an arguement forms that overshadows everything else. Obviously Hez is responsible for that as well, but the reason it's Yank I am FOSing is simply that unusual statement above. If anything, there is the possibility that they could both be scum bussing eachother to get the heat off of KKN.

I was
finding
Bobsnox scummy in the beginning
, but I'm not sure what to think of him now. Some of the stuff he has said recently has been reasonable, and lead me to have
kind
of a null read on him right now. So yeah. I don't
really
get the calls against HH though. I don't
really
see anything scummy coming from them, and the gambit in the beginning
just strikes me
as a little too... conspicuous,
I guess
, to be done by scum.

I
guess
Yonzy is out now and in comes Vifam, who
I think
is making up for the dumbassery of his predecessor. Good reasonable defense provided for Yonzy's cluelessness. Time will tell how useful Vifam is, but I'd say currently he's about a 1 on a scale of -5 to 5 (with -5 being confirmed scum and 5 being confirmed town).
"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take. -Wayne Gretzky"
-Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #578 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:02 am

Post by Wickedestjr »

I don't like the Rainbowdash bandwagon and we shouldn't lynch Vifam because he's not going to be around to claim.

We should lynch avasthearties. It has become very very obvious that he is scum and I can't believe nobody agrees with me. If he was town he wouldn't be lurking right now and he would be trying to help us decide who the best lynch is. Notice that his current vote is one that was intended to save himself.
-Wickedestjr
YankCane151
YankCane151
Goon
YankCane151
Goon
Goon

Post Post #579 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:03 am

Post by YankCane151 »

Rainbowdash wrote:If any of you have a shred of trust left in me today, vote Vifam. That IS the right play.

I don't like this post... If ViFam flipped town, what would you get from it?

Unvote,Vote:Rainbowdash
Go Yankees and Miami Hurricanes
HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #580 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:54 am

Post by HezLucky »

ConfidAnon wrote:But this is your only point against . . . him? her? it?

Um, what? Quit slacking and actually read my posts, please. It's not even that hard. Put me under ISO
and Ctrl-F "Rainbow"

ConfidAnon wrote:Under no circumstances should rainbowdash be lynched today. I got scumvibes from tarsonisocelot jumping on wicked due to the wall, and then hopping off immediately after the claim.

THIS IS A BAD POST. BAD BAD POST. ESPECIALLY COMING FROM SOMEONE WHO CLAIMS TO HAVE BEEN LAZY AND, GIVEN HIS THOUGHTS ON WHY I'M ON THE WAGON, CLEARLY HASN'T READ THE GAME. THERE ISN'T ANY REASON TO DEFEND SOMEONE LIKE THIS, UNLESS IT'S YOUR SCUMBUDDY.

Townread on you is gone.
FOS: ConfidAnon
The following people own: Pie, Fritz, Inhim

The greatest mafia game ever: http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=18080
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #581 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:10 am

Post by Rainbowdash »

The fact that I am having to post during work makes me quite the unhappy pony.

I am a vig, which is why I was happy with a blind Vifam lynch after the cop claim since if both were real there is at most one other town power out there. Not to mention that it keeps any RBer away from me. Also it is why I am trying to direct Wickeds investigation away from someone that I am going to kill (Vifam, Bob, Avas). I am 100% killing from this trio tonight. Wicked will not investigate any of these three. I have debating killing HH because if he is at all wrong, he is going to lose the game, more of a liability vig, but he just needs to actually consider the fact that he isn't right on everything.

Now, for the millionth time, lynch Vifam. The chance of him being a PR are going to at ultra most assuming Wicked is scum 2/10, same odds of him flipping scum if wicked is scum, and lower than if wicked is town.

Vifam is the lynch. End of story. Now finally listen to me before I stop becoming a pleasant pony over this.
You don't earn
loyalty
in a day. You earn it day by day
YankCane151
YankCane151
Goon
YankCane151
Goon
Goon

Post Post #582 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:14 am

Post by YankCane151 »

unvote
Vote:ViFam
Go Yankees and Miami Hurricanes
HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #583 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:39 am

Post by HezLucky »

What happens if we have three power roles?

I'm not lynching outside of this list.

The greatest mafia game ever: http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=18080
Horrifying Hero
Horrifying Hero
Townie
Horrifying Hero
Townie
Townie

Post Post #584 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:08 am

Post by Horrifying Hero »

ConfidAnon wrote:Also - HH's wall feels like taking every post and interpretting it with WickedScum in mind - confirmation bias.
We merely accepted Wicked's challenge. When we said, we saw scum in every one of his posts...

...We really did mean, we saw scum, in every single one of his posts.

It's not confirmation bias. It's that Wicked really is that obvious scum.

Wicked wrote:I never doubted the miller claim. I had a slight reason to, but I ultimately wrote it off as a null tell. And when I said I ignored the claim that didn't mean I was ignoring the fact that he would show up as guilty if investigated but that I was ignoring it when trying to determine his allignment.
THIS IS NOT HOW A COP REACTS TO A MILLER CLAIM. A cop when faced with a Miller claim--while not necessarily instantly accepting it--will NEVER show instant doubt. Like you did. We've conclusively shown how you were hinting in your posts to doubting the claim. You denying that you doubted it is quite frankly blatant backtracking.

And so is this lame excuse about ignoring it. YOU ACTIVELY TRIED TO GET DISCUSSION ELSEWHERE. That goes BEYOND ignoring it. YOU SHUT DOWN THE DISCUSSION BEFORE IT COULD BEGIN. More than that, your replacement for the potentially-productive miller discussion?

Your RQs. WHICH YOU MADE NOTHING OF. YOU GOT NO READS FROM THE ANSWERS TO YOUR RQs. Mastin and Lat are both in full agreement about just how bad that is. Scum use the RQS as fluff to look better. Town use the RQS to scumhunt and nail scum from their answers. YOU PUSHED PEOPLE TO ANSWER SOMETHING WHICH YOU GOT NOTHING OUT OF.

This goes WAY beyond the level of ignoring. You. Flat-out. Didn't. Want. ANYONE. Talking. About. The. Miller. Claim.

There would obviously be scum on my bandwagon if I was town so the purpose of my question was to consider the case where I am scum.
WHAT PRO-TOWN PLAYER THINKS OF SCENARIOS WHERE THEY ARE SCUM?!? You were flat-out giving a scenario where you were scum, and saying "this wagon wouldn't all be town". BUT IF YOU WERE TOWN YOU WOULD KNOW YOU WEREN'T SCUM AND WOULDN'T HAVE TO ARGUE FOR A HYPOTHETICAL SITUATION WHERE YOU WERE. The ONLY reason to argue for a hypothetical you-are-scum scenario, is if you ARE scum.

Wicked wrote:You'll notice I say things like "I doubt" or "I don't really think". That's because I'm giving my opinion! I'm not telling everyone else to believe the same thing.
But you said "we" at the end. "we". Implying the whole town. WORD CHOICES ARE KEY. You subtly planted the idea in the head of the town, that "Miller Discussion-->bad". It was something most people probably didn't even consciously think about. But it's there. Word-choice is a bit of a specialty of Mastin. He's a WRITER. (And a Poet.) He knows what words manipulate the human mind. He recognizes speech patterns which give an impact on others, he knows what words manipulate the crowds. He was VERY adament in the Quicktopic to just how scummy your redirection was. You actively forced discussion off of the Miller claim.

Not only by stating that you didn't think it was necessary.

But also by pushing something else onto other people's minds.

The one-two combination punch left the miller claim almost completely gone in the eyes of others, as they were forced to focus on your RQs which came out to absolutely nothing.

I was planning to look back at the answers later to look for inconsistencies and get a better idea of their allignment. By explaining this, I'm kind of defeating the purpose but I asked the questions to see if they were scumhunting the way they said they would and if they seemed interested in the game or not (this would be a slight indicator that their allignment was the allignment they said that they prefer to play as). I wasn't planning to look back at this until around day 3, but now I only have the information from the first day to use.
THIS. IS. B.S! The information's there. In front of you. It's on a phase of the game long-since past. There's nothing to gain by WAITING on doing this information. There's nothing to gain by delaying a look.

As town, you'd have been doing this the whole time. Mental note or a written note, some reminder of this. You'd be keeping the answers in your mind and trying to get information out of them, actively. You'd have them in your head the whole time.

Remember the link we gave at the end of our wall? It links to a game where a pro-town player uses the RQs he posed to help nail the entire scumteam. Looking at his ISO, you can see that he pressured people based off of their answers to get them elaborating, and got key information from responses.

THAT is how town does the RQS.

Scum, on the other hand, leave it be. They learn nothing from the RQS. They might later bring it up. But they'd do so only later, as part of a grander case against someone--which fits perfectly with your "day three or so" view. YOU'RE LITERALLY DOING THE THING SCUM ARE MOST LIKELY TO DO!

Additionally, this also reveals to us that you're fakeclaiming cop. Because as a cop, you'd 1: be less likely to live to see Day Three (SIGNIFICANTLY less likely--Hoopla once did a calculation, and the odds came out to below 25% in a Mini, if Mastin's memory on this subject is correct) and therefore be unlikely to ever come to the light of day, AND 2: It reveals that Wicked would have no cop results, because if Wicked had cop information, he'd obviously not be in need of the RQs. He'd have gained outside information which trumped all inside information gained. His failure to realize this means that he wasn't looking at things from the viewpoint of a cop,

BUT THE VIEWPOINT OF SCUM.

Wicked wrote:I don't like the Rainbowdash bandwagon and we shouldn't lynch Vifam because he's not going to be around to claim.
Oh, look. Wicked's defending his scumbuddies!

Rainbow wrote:I am a vig, which is why I was happy with a blind Vifam lynch after the cop claim since if both were real there is at most one other town power out there.
Alright. We can see a cop in the game. We can see a vig in the game. BUT NOT BOTH AT THE SAME TIME. Vigs and cops are redundant. If this was a weakened vig (limited shot, not shooting every night), I can see it. BUT A FULL VIG AND A COP SERVE THE SAME PURPOSE IN A GAME.

This confirms one of Wicked/Rainbow as scum.

But for the record, neither one of us likes this nearly as much as Wicked.
Hydra: Mastin/Lateralus22
Horrifying Hero
Horrifying Hero
Townie
Horrifying Hero
Townie
Townie

Post Post #585 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:13 am

Oh, and also for the record:

If Rainbowdash fails to prove he's a vig, lynch him.

Otherwise, we'll be pushing Wicked to be lynched, because quite frankly, innocent or guilty, we'll not believe any result from him.
HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #586 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:36 am

Post by HezLucky »

Horrifying Hero wrote:This confirms
at least
one of Wicked/Rainbow as scum.

fixed

el simo
el simo
Mafia Scum
el simo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #587 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:43 am

Post by el simo »

If HH is scum and these claims are true, well then fuck.

vote: Vifam

He's at L-1.
"How very Rambo-esque of you." - Bazz
"If el simo + Internet Stranger end up being scum in this game, I'm going to openly weep when we lose." chkflip
HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #588 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:44 am

Post by HezLucky »

Just saw the deadline.

Vifam needs to show up and claim immediately.

Amor
Amor
Goon
Amor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #589 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:01 am

Post by Amor »

Votecount

Vifam - 6 (Rainbowdash, ConfidAnon, YankCane151, HezLucky, HorrifyingHero, el simo)

Rainbowdash - 2 (bobsnox, LobsterCatapult)
avasthearties - 2 (Kid Know Nothing, Wickedestjr)
HezLucky - 1 (Vifam)

With 13 alive it takes 6 to lynch. The current deadline is Tuesday, August 2 at 11:59 PM EST. That's six hours from now. If a majority is not reached by that time the player with the most votes will be lynched.
Show

For my thoughts on non-scum-related things, see my Twitter or my blog The Eternal Couch Potato.
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #590 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:22 pm

Post by Rainbowdash »

Horrifying Hero wrote:
Rainbow wrote:I am a vig, which is why I was happy with a blind Vifam lynch after the cop claim since if both were real there is at most one other town power out there.
Alright. We can see a cop in the game. We can see a vig in the game. BUT NOT BOTH AT THE SAME TIME. Vigs and cops are redundant. If this was a weakened vig (limited shot, not shooting every night), I can see it. BUT A FULL VIG AND A COP SERVE THE SAME PURPOSE IN A GAME.

Bugger all you need your head checked here mate.

A vig and a cop are entirely different roles, such as killing and information roles. This is opposed to something like tracker and watcher, or doctor and jailkeeper which don't actually add up. Not to mention vig is the most swingy of all standard roles. You are suffering from a very clear cut case of hoof in mouth disease though and have no idea how much I want to just blast you tonight in order to stop it from spreading. For ONE second here, consider the fact that you may be wrong about me, and about wicked. If you are so convinced of us too, why are you voting for the person I have been trying to get lynched on and off for the last 10 or so pages, especially when I really easily could have gotten my bob lynch here? Are you scum with bob? Maybe its HH-Bob-KKN! See I can play the same stubborn game if I want to.

Fact is, you NEVER lynch a claimed cop on the first day given that it gets results and will draw RBers away from the rest of the game. Its a mafia game, with a claimed cop. If the cop is real do you for one second think that there is no counter? Its a freaking powerful role and one of the biggest potential game changers, even one result from a confirmed cop will change the entire course of the game. A fake cop is going to need to keep spitting out bad results that eventually tend to end in them getting caught through them, or if they choose the RBer route, caught by game flow.

Still, I don't get the Wicked push. There is one line from him that makes me a little leary, but apart from that its probably pretty close to how I would have approached the miller claim as a cop. Ignore it and hope the game gets past it before people start dropping not cop tells. HH is just trying really hard to apply every post as a scumtell, you can do that to anyone. Im sure I can make a near bulletproof case on HH in a day if I really wanted to taking the same amount of "tone" assumptions they have.

Im going to stop posting here before I get more off tilt and out of character, but HH is really starting to set me off which is something I promised myself I wasn't going to allow happen.
You don't earn
loyalty
in a day. You earn it day by day
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #591 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:11 pm

Post by LobsterCatapult »

Rainbowdash wrote:
Horrifying Hero wrote:

A vig and a cop are entirely different roles, such as killing and information roles. This is opposed to something like tracker and watcher, or doctor and jailkeeper which don't actually add up. Not to mention vig is the most swingy of all standard roles. You are suffering from a very clear cut case of hoof in mouth disease though and have no idea how much I want to just blast you tonight in order to stop it from spreading. For ONE second here, consider the fact that you may be wrong about me, and about wicked. If you are so convinced of us too, why are you voting for the person I have been trying to get lynched on and off for the last 10 or so pages, especially when I really easily could have gotten my bob lynch here? Are you scum with bob? Maybe its HH-Bob-KKN! See I can play the same stubborn game if I want to.

Fact is, you NEVER lynch a claimed cop on the first day given that it gets results and will draw RBers away from the rest of the game. Its a mafia game, with a claimed cop. If the cop is real do you for one second think that there is no counter? Its a freaking powerful role and one of the biggest potential game changers, even one result from a confirmed cop will change the entire course of the game. A fake cop is going to need to keep spitting out bad results that eventually tend to end in them getting caught through them, or if they choose the RBer route, caught by game flow.

Still, I don't get the Wicked push. There is one line from him that makes me a little leary, but apart from that its probably pretty close to how I would have approached the miller claim as a cop. Ignore it and hope the game gets past it before people start dropping not cop tells. HH is just trying really hard to apply every post as a scumtell, you can do that to anyone. Im sure I can make a near bulletproof case on HH in a day if I really wanted to taking the same amount of "tone" assumptions they have.

Im going to stop posting here before I get more off tilt and out of character, but HH is really starting to set me off which is something I promised myself I wasn't going to allow happen.

im back for a short period of time. then im going to the pub.

at this point, ill
unvote.

although i doubt that vifam is going to be coming back to claim, i'll be willing to hammer for the sake of the deadline if im able to get back on before deadline.
ÔÇ£IÔÇÖll do what I can to help yÔÇÖall. But, the gameÔÇÖs out there, and itÔÇÖs play or get played. That simpleÔÇØ ÔÇô Omar
~LC
HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #592 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:14 pm

Post by HezLucky »

LobsterCatapult wrote:
Rainbowdash wrote:
Horrifying Hero wrote:

im back for a short period of time. then im going to the pub.

at this point, ill
unvote.

although i doubt that vifam is going to be coming back to claim, i'll be willing to hammer for the sake of the deadline if im able to get back on before deadline.

If a majority is not reached by that time the player with the most votes will be lynched.

Technically it doesn't matter if you hammer

Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #593 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:04 pm

Post by Wickedestjr »

Unvote. Vote: Vifam

======[]

Not one of my strongest suspicions but I, admittedly, haven't been able to get a good read on this slot, anyway. And it doesn't look like anybody else is a lynch candidate at this stage considering we have an hour left.
-Wickedestjr
Amor
Amor
Goon
Amor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #594 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:20 pm

Post by Amor »

A majority has been reached. Lynch scene incoming.
Show

Amor
Amor
Goon
Amor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #595 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:31 pm

Post by Amor »

Day 1 Final Votecount

Vifam - 7 (Rainbowdash, ConfidAnon, YankCane151, HezLucky, HorrifyingHero, el simo, Wickedestjr)

Rainbowdash - 1 (bobsnox)
avasthearties - 1 (Kid Know Nothing)
HezLucky - 1 (Vifam)

Not Voting - tarsonisocelot, LobsterCatapult

It is a harsh first day, as the general peaceful feeling of bro-itude dissolves into a maelstrom of arguments and accusations. The finger is pointed at everyone at some point, and no one seems to be on the same page. The group of tough guys used to solving problems with their fists are finding democracy a much harder way to proceed.

Finally, as the sun begins to set, the group realizes that they need to come to an agreement. "Hey, let's kill that guy!" yells an erstwhile stunt guy.

"Yeah!" murmur several voices of agreement.

"Don't kill me!" says the guy, waving around a badge. "I'm a cop!"

"Oh. Well let's kill the pony!"

"Yeah!"

The pony is backed up against the cliff ledge. "Wait, don't kill me either! I'm a vig!"

"Well crap. Hey, how about we kill that guy!"

"Yeah!"

"...."

The guy in question, Vifam, had apparently fallen asleep and cannot be roused to defend himself. A set of seven tough guys shrug and hoist his unresisting form up onto their shoulders, then toss him off the cliff.

Later, going through Vifam's belongings, the group finds a European passport and some fruity cologne. It took a long road to get there, but everyone agrees that in the end they made the right decision.

Vifam, Mafia Goon, was lynched!

Night has begun! The deadline for night actions is Friday, August 5 at 11:59 EST. If you have a night action and do not submit a choice in that time you will not act.
Show

Amor
Amor
Goon
Amor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #596 (ISO) » Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:40 pm

Post by Amor »

You wake after a troubled night's sleep to get to another day of acting tough and killing scum. But your morning is ruined when you discover in your beds... the severed head of a horse! Everyone decapitates until they remember that this is just like that scene in The Godfather, which was a cool movie. Except you don't remember the horse in the movie being so... colourful.

Rainbowdash, Town Vigilante, was killed.

You all talk about The Godfather for another half an hour before finally deciding to get down to scumhunting once more. However, as you gather together you notice that one more of your number is missing. After a bit of searching you find bobsnox, laying face down with his skull cracked open. Many of you suspected him, but a thorough search of his belongings shows no signs of criminality.

Bobsnox, Vanilla Townie, was killed.

You pour out a 40 for your fallen allies and then the ten of you continue trying to ferret out the traitors in your midst.
Show

Horrifying Hero
Horrifying Hero
Townie
Horrifying Hero
Townie
Townie

Post Post #597 (ISO) » Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:42 pm

VOTE: Wickedestjr.
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #598 (ISO) » Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:52 pm

my head hurts and i dont feel like dealing with this game tonight.

ill figure it out tomorrow.

though, i must say, im REALLY surprised they lynched rainbow over wicked.

wicked needs to claim results.

HH. any new reasons why ur voting wicked?
ÔÇ£IÔÇÖll do what I can to help yÔÇÖall. But, the gameÔÇÖs out there, and itÔÇÖs play or get played. That simpleÔÇØ ÔÇô Omar
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #599 (ISO) » Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:52 pm

my head hurts and i dont feel like dealing with this game tonight.

ill figure it out tomorrow.

though, i must say, im REALLY surprised they lynched rainbow over wicked.

wicked needs to claim results.

HH. any new reasons why ur voting wicked?
~LC

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”