New York 138: OxyMoron Mafia :: Game Over!

Johhog
Johhog
Mafia Scum
Johhog
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #250 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:16 am

Post by Johhog »

Vifam: But I'm not. Why are you trying to back off when you are losing? Saving your own skin, eh? AND THE FUCKING POINT IS THAT I WASN'T ONLINE. RTFT. Test it yourself if you don't believe me.
"Það únga rósarblað vornæturinnar góðu hafði hann selt fyrir korpnaðar skinnbækur. Það var hans líf."
-Hið ljósa man, Halldór Kiljan Laxness
Johhog
Johhog
Mafia Scum
Johhog
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:17 am

Post by Johhog »

Fool_Hardy wrote:If I had to choose between the two, Random Questioning Stage would be my choice. Asking and answering questions is where it's at. I think anyone with a bit of game play savvy wouldn't fall for a random vote, so I think that's a bit of a waste of time.

RVS can still be useful to determine people's reactions when getting voted, at least that's my personal stance. I prefer the RVS, but who says you can't mix it?
"Það únga rósarblað vornæturinnar góðu hafði hann selt fyrir korpnaðar skinnbækur. Það var hans líf."
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:20 am

Post by Vifam »

Johhog wrote:Vifam: But I'm not. Why are you trying to back off when you are losing? Saving your own skin, eh? AND THE FUCKING POINT IS THAT I WASN'T ONLINE. RTFT. Test it yourself if you don't believe me.

Jesus christ. So I just made that list up, is that what you are saying? You have nothing to prove that you were in fact, sleeping at the time. And that you didn't in fact, see that post.
ok
David Xanatos
David Xanatos
Mafia Scum
David Xanatos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:22 am

Post by David Xanatos »

Just to speak as a Computer Engineering student, these forums (Not Mafiascum, but those based on the forum software) have a reasonably lengthy delay between someone actually logging out/closing the window, and the activity shown at the bottom. The actual amount of time varies, although typically it lies between 10 and 30 minutes before it will remove someone from the list.

Back to coursework.. if anyone can code Delphi, feel free to let me know.

PEdit: And you have nothing to prove that you did, in fact, copy that post.

Users browsing this forum: Allah, BS2000, Fool_Hardy, Foolish Fool, Jehova, Johhog, Vifam, Washington
~ David Xanatos ~

It really was all part of my plan...
izakthegoomba
*Falls to the ground at Xanatos' feet, chanting "we are not worthy"*
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:23 am

Post by Vifam »

David Xanatos wrote:Just to speak as a Computer Engineering student, these forums (Not Mafiascum, but those based on the forum software) have a reasonably lengthy delay between someone actually logging out/closing the window, and the activity shown at the bottom. The actual amount of time varies, although typically it lies between 10 and 30 minutes before it will remove someone from the list.

Users browsing this forum: Allah, BS2000, Fool_Hardy, Foolish Fool, Jehova, Johhog, Vifam, Washington

What reason would I have to copy + paste his name into that post?

Also Empking also CONFIRMED that it was there.
ok
Johhog
Johhog
Mafia Scum
Johhog
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:24 am

Post by Johhog »

Vifam: No I'm not. Please read my posts, it tend to work. I never implied you edited that list. But you don't think that it is proof enough that I "signed off" five minutes later (I assume)? The point is that it is a delay.
Who is online? wrote:(based on users active over the past 5 minutes)

You don't think that is proof enough? You really think I would in the pre-game intentionally pretend to be asleep? OMFG. MOAR VOTES ON VIFAMSCUM, PLEASE.
David Xanatos
David Xanatos
Mafia Scum
David Xanatos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:26 am

Post by David Xanatos »

That could be explained by either the common sense route of (READ WHAT I SAID ABOUT THE FORUM SOFTWARE) or by you and he being scum/masons/lovers/whateverthehellsomeonewantstoclaimforsheergigglefactor.

Now. As I said. Back to coursework.
~ David Xanatos ~

It really was all part of my plan...
izakthegoomba
*Falls to the ground at Xanatos' feet, chanting "we are not worthy"*
Johhog
Johhog
Mafia Scum
Johhog
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:27 am

Post by Johhog »

I know, it's obvious it is the forum software, but Vifam is refusing to acknowledge that, and he is SO scummy all the time, so I'm confident in my vote.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:30 am

Post by Empking »

Vifam wrote:
David Xanatos wrote:Just to speak as a Computer Engineering student, these forums (Not Mafiascum, but those based on the forum software) have a reasonably lengthy delay between someone actually logging out/closing the window, and the activity shown at the bottom. The actual amount of time varies, although typically it lies between 10 and 30 minutes before it will remove someone from the list.

What reason would I have to copy + paste his name into that post?

Also Empking also CONFIRMED that it was there.

I didn't see it. I just took you word for it (and I take the view now that both of you are telling the truth.)
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:32 am

Post by Vifam »

Johhog wrote:Vifam: No I'm not. Please read my posts, it tend to work. I never implied you edited that list. But you don't think that it is proof enough that I "signed off" five minutes later (I assume)? The point is that it is a delay.
Who is online? wrote:(based on users active over the past 5 minutes)

You don't think that is proof enough? You really think I would in the pre-game intentionally pretend to be asleep? OMFG. MOAR VOTES ON VIFAMSCUM, PLEASE.

Yes I understand that, that's why I wanted to drop the argument. Because:

1. I didn't realize there was a delay

2. Too many variables to this argument in the first place.
ok
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:33 am

Post by Vifam »

Johhog wrote:I know, it's obvious it is the forum software, but Vifam is refusing to acknowledge that, and he is SO scummy all the time, so I'm confident in my vote.

Can you explain WHY I am scummy other then the "timeframe" thing, I had a huge defense against your case and you seemed to ignore in favor of what we are doing now.
ok
Johhog
Johhog
Mafia Scum
Johhog
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:37 am

Post by Johhog »

Fine. I'll let it rest for now. But I WILL come back to this later (yes, seriously) and you are my top scum read. For me the interesting part wasn't whether I was on-line or not during that time, the interesting part was your response and your actions after it.

PEdit: #206 isn't your "huge defence", is it? That post is not convincing me at all and you are essentially just saying the opposite to my points.

Vifam wrote:Can you explain WHY I am scummy other then the "timeframe" thing

The same to you. Why am I scummy?
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:38 am

Post by Vifam »

Btw, as scum, when attention is aimed at you, you'd probably want to seem "gone" for the sake of getting other players to get some heat somwhere else.
ok
Johhog
Johhog
Mafia Scum
Johhog
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:40 am

Post by Johhog »

Attention? Attention? Are you referring to your "pressure" on me when you told me to explain my scum reads? Are you fucking kidding me? That makes no sense whatsoever.
Johhog
Johhog
Mafia Scum
Johhog
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:41 am

Post by Johhog »

Oh I get it now. Ofc I refused to answer, pretended to be asleep, and then I sat awake the whole night to come up with an answer to this
terrifying
pressure.
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:45 am

Post by Vifam »

Johhog wrote:Fine. I'll let it rest for now. But I WILL come back to this later (yes, seriously) and you are my top scum read. For me the interesting part wasn't whether I was on-line or not during that time, the interesting part was your response and your actions after it.

PEdit: #206 isn't your "huge defence", is it? That post is not convincing me at all and you are essentially just saying the opposite to my points.

Vifam wrote:Can you explain WHY I am scummy other then the "timeframe" thing

The same to you. Why am I scummy?

I asked first.

You have not addressed anything in my defense, and maybe I'm saying the "opposite" because you are wrong and I am right?

Johhog wrote:Attention? Attention? Are you referring to your "pressure" on me when you told me to explain my scum reads? Are you fucking kidding me? That makes no sense whatsoever.

Yes, that's attention. How is that not attention? I asked you a question that would obviously implied that I didn't like that you called me "darn scummy" out of no where. Do you think I was asking you that question because I had a previous townread on you? Get out of here man.
ok
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:47 am

Post by Empking »

This discussion is not fruitful.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:47 am

Post by Empking »

redFF: What's your read on myself?
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:48 am

Post by redFF »

This argument is stupid. I think it's weird how defensive Johhog is getting over a pretty shitty reason to call him scum. If i was him i'd just be like lol this argument is stupid, but he even went so far as to try and prove he wasnt online at the time.
Johhog
Johhog
Mafia Scum
Johhog
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:48 am

Post by Johhog »

/inb4 Vifam is just the VI. If you really think that I'm not responding to your questions, get some glasses. You are scummy as fuck, and that you refuse to accept it doesn't magically make me town. LOOK ON MY FUCKING POSTS, ISO ME OR SOMETHING INSTEAD OF BEING RETARDED. You really think that would be attention for me to run off crying, pretending I'm asleep? This is... you must be from EM or something.

Empking: Oh yes I think it is. Very much so.
Johhog
Johhog
Mafia Scum
Johhog
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:50 am

Post by Johhog »

redFF wrote:This argument is stupid. I think it's weird how defensive Johhog is getting over a pretty shitty reason to call him scum. If i was him i'd just be like lol this argument is stupid, but he even went so far as to try and prove he wasnt online at the time.

Yup. It would be stupid to not prove it when it took like 15 minutes to do. I also try to recruit more people into my glorious case to lynch the fuck out of Vifam.

It should be obvious that Vifam is either:

A) Scum
B) A newb
C) An idiot
D) An EM player
E) All of the above
Secret Project
Secret Project
Goon
Secret Project
Goon
Goon

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:51 am

Post by Secret Project »

Estyn wrote:
Secret Project wrote:
Estyn wrote:
Secret Project wrote:
Estyn wrote:VT...

Estyn wrote:Stating your reads on each person and joke claiming are completely different things, i don't see the connection

1. Joke claiming? So you're NOT a VT?
2. I think the point was that claiming gives scum more useful NK information than stating reads.

You've misquoted me there, the joke was the "...Oops you said don't" part, not the part where i stated a role

You can't joke claim though and expect us not to wonder. The punchline might not have been the claim but the joke involved it. It matters in the same way that RVS votes are important. For instance, why did you joke claim VT? You could have joke claimed anything.

I joke claimed vanilla townie because it was the first role that came into my head while i was writing the post, there wasn't any ulterior reason for it.

Hmmm... so subconscious then. You probably ARE a VT in that case.
evilpacman18 and MrBump hydra account
Johhog
Johhog
Mafia Scum
Johhog
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:51 am

Post by Johhog »

Secret, it is scummy of you to note that. Why would town note that and make it easier for scum to hunt down the PRs?
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:53 am

Post by redFF »

Empking wrote:redFF: What's your read on myself?

Town right now. You seem to have a rather good understanding of the game but I'd like it if your posts were a bit longer. Your asking a lot of questions and I think that
Empking wrote:Mastin; Why didn't you notice that I didn't answer one of your questions?

this post is a towntell because it shows you are actively trying to find out whether people are false or not. That's what I'm getting. TBH you seem like one of the only people scumhunting in this game right now :S.
Secret Project
Secret Project
Goon
Secret Project
Goon
Goon

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:54 am

Post by Secret Project »

Foolish Fool wrote:
Secret Project wrote:Why wouldn't I care if someone either just softclaimed scum or a PR?

Well, I think we should be somewhat concerned if you're trying to find out if someone's a PR. Seemed like a very scummy thing to say.

I was trying to find out if someone's scum -_-
evilpacman18 and MrBump hydra account

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”