DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #825 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:17 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

Also, I've given him 100 reasons to rage against me as usual, and he's not picking it up.

He should agree that I'm trying to protect my buddies, that is, you and marble.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #826 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:18 pm

Llamarble wrote:Attacking masons is like one of the BALLS QUOTIENT TO 11 plays scum practically never do.

Er, masons that have been DISTANCING and derping around L-1, doesn't take balls. I'd go after the two of you like a rabid pitbull if I were scum.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #827 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:20 pm

Post by Llamarble »

Fair enough I guess.
Still I think he's a lot more likely to be town than Regfan or Amrun.
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #828 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:23 pm

Post by springlullaby »

Unvote Vote DGB
OMGUS

Who's with me on this?
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #829 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:36 pm

Yeah springlullaby, I
know
you're scum. Thanks for showing up!

Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #830 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:04 pm

Post by Regfan »

Skimmed the thread and what the fuck, holy fucking shit this exploded overnight. Going back for a proper read through now, should have my thoughts up in an hour for now:

Unvote
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #831 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:04 pm

Post by springlullaby »

It's always terribly hard to lynch you because I like the way you play.
But you are more scum than not in this game methinks.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #832 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:18 pm

Post by farside22 »

I'm torn between thinking that Fate and Llama's little gambit makes crazy sense, my head hitting my desk a 1,000 times in pain and crying.

All which tells me that if this is a scum gambit eventually it will be called out and can't live because the WIFOM will destroy the game.

That said I'm more leaning crazy town gambit.

vote: Amrun

Sadly I agree with DGB about tajo, she's making crazy sense as well, but not enough for me to switch to tajo vote. Amrun's catch up post and reads are poor. The one person he is voting barely said enough to be thought of as scum and I read Amrun as phoning it in when usually I read her as foot in mouth.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #833 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:20 pm

Post by springlullaby »

On the Fate/lammar thing.

The only option for Fate/Llamar for not being legit mason would be Fate as town whiteknighting LLammarble out of arrogance. I think the probabilities are roughly 50/50.
I'm personally ok to let it slide because I don't see scum doing it for each other unless it's LLamar is culrecruiter and Fate his recruit or something. Keeping that in mind, need to check out the flash for available roles. If Fate is gambit white knighting, Lammar is indeed still scummy, but has done better in his later scrambling posts. I have him as my default lynch. But I think town should consider other wagons, such as DGB who has been very fluff posting, lacks any daring moves, and generally lack her generally wild pot stirring qualities.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #834 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:25 pm

Post by Regfan »

Alright, I don't see any particular reason why Fate would attempt to claim mason to save Llarmable as scum at all, he'd buss the fuck out of him, claim he called it from day one and coast. With that said holy motherfucking shit was that "Loldistancingeachother" gambit fucking stupid, I was considering hammering Llarmable two to three times and if it wasn't for his promise of more content I would have.

What bothers me though is this: For Llarmable to be town it would mean that there's essentially a confirmed doctor in the setup, two masons and a roleblocker, this alone seems like an incredible amount of strength/power especially with likely inclusion of multiple other power roles.

Llarmable, lets go through your this shit:

Scumtell #1; If you had read a greater deal of my games you'd notice that I use run on sentences in every game I'm in regardless of allignment, the only reason that it's different in PYP was because I replaced in and spent hours working on my replace in post. If you'd have read my follow up posts in that game you'd have seen multiple run-on-sentences as well.

Scumtell #2 and #3; I've been pondering a shitload which is highly evident by me stating that I was struggling to find strong scum-reads earlier in the game, I took a short break stepped back and rethought multiple reads/events. Similar to Buffy Mafia my town-read strengths are substancially stronger than my scum-reads. Heck if you'd have read any of my scum-games you'd have noticed that I loveee bussing and distancing, I'm almost addicted to it so I'm unsure how you can even attempt to suggest otherwise furthermore it should be obvious enough the reasoning behind the lack of recent interaction with Tajo is because I think he's illogical as fuck town and I don't want to get into a repeat of a 10 page argument like I previously did with Mastin in an alternate game.

Porochaz, does this mean that your suspicions of Eli has decreased of merely that your suspicions of Llarmable has overtaken hers? On an unrelated note, fuck you crypto, one of the primary reasons I joined this game was because you were in it.

Farside, Crypto, Fate, Llarmable and Tajo are town as fuck. End of. Need to re-read this again later because a few of my reads were based around Llarmablescum but right now leaning heavily towards Amrum being mafia.

Vote: Amrum
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #835 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:26 pm

Post by Llamarble »

Reg, who are Amrun's likeliest buddies?
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #836 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:36 pm

springlullaby wrote:It's always terribly hard to lynch you because I like the way you play.
But you are more scum than not in this game methinks.

Yes but I'm town.

Vote tajo with me. Let's see where the road takes us.

Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #837 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:55 pm

Post by Regfan »

Llarmable, I need to a lot more reading but leaning towards probable partners being Porochaz and Parabollocks. She avoids Porochaz, states she has a town-read on him despite his lack of content, then suggests he's mafia again later yet never throws too much attention towards him or questions him.

Her 'Para is scumscumscum', 'DBG is null leaning scum' while saying 'Unlikely they're mafia together' and then not exactly pushing her scumscumscum read and changing to one of her town-reads honestly looks like attempted distancing.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #838 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:17 pm

Post by mykonian »

Votecount

Amrun (5): Llamarble, Ellibereth, Fate, Farside22, Regfan
Llamarble (3): Porochaz, populartajo, a girl on the internet
populartajo (1): DrippingGoofball
Zoraster (1): Amrun
DrippingGoofball (1): springlullaby

Not voting (2): crypto, Zoraster

With 13 players, it's 7 to lynch
Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.
shaft.ed
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
dem.agogue

Post Post #839 (ISO) » Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:50 am

Post by shaft.ed »

waves
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #840 (ISO) » Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:50 am

Post by mykonian »

we've been blessed with another replacement. You might say that that can't be a good thing, but wait till you hear who's going to play with you!

When I send him a pm, I didn't think he would have the time to replace in. But considering who he was, it was worth the shot.

Then, to my surprise, he said yes! I did a dance of joy before I came here to tell you the good news:

Because the player who joins us

The player who replaces crypto

is nobody else then:

Shaft.ed.

Thank you very much for replacing in!

but please stop replacing out, guys. It's not funny anymore
Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.
shaft.ed
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
dem.agogue

Post Post #841 (ISO) » Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:08 am

Post by shaft.ed »

Just so you guys know, I have a perfect record as a replacement. I hope you don't spoil it for me.

Could someone quickly sum up any really important things I should know about? I caught the masons claims and the lack of a NK last night.
I'm not up to date on alts and hydras. If there are any common knowledge ones in here that I should know about please point them out to the old geezer. GOTI is Oman right?

I've read over the last 4-5 pages. Observations thus far:

Tajo is either stupid or scum. I know he's Mexican and all, but even stupid for a Mexican.

I kinda agree with SL about DGB not being as much of a pot stirrer as usual. Any meta evidence that this is a scumtell?

Amrun's posts are a bit weird. I'll keep reading and report more on that later.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #842 (ISO) » Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:29 am

shaft.ed wrote:I kinda agree with SL about DGB not being as much of a pot stirrer as usual.

I'm not stirring the pot? Did you actually read the past few pages?

populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #843 (ISO) » Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:36 am

Post by populartajo »

Im more relaxed, now, I think.

I swear to GOD if this is some fucking "toostupidtobescum" maneuver that gets the win, despite of all my CAPS yesterday and "loltajobelieveswhathesays;hemustbetown" backtrack and "derploldistancingmasonderp" stuff, Im going to RAGE AND F FUCKING F RAGE.

Vote: Amrun.

CLAIM OR DIE.
Call me Tajo.
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12894
Coming summer 2010: Tajo's Starcraft Mafia.
Tajo's MagictheGathering Mafia
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #844 (ISO) » Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:37 am

populartajo wrote:
Vote: Amrun.

CLAIM OR DIE.

hey what about meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee? I'm scum, remember?

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #845 (ISO) » Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:40 am

Post by Amrun »

Regfan, that is straight bullshit.

Parabollocks is scum. I voted for Llamarble because farside's role ondicated he was probably scum. It isn't rocket science.

When did I ever STOP saying parabollocks was scum? I waited for him to respond to me, but he flaked. There's not much I can do about that.

As for Porochaz, I said I didn't like his lack of content IN THE BEGINNING. He has content now. Why should I intently question everyone at all times? Most people didn't answer the questions I did ask to begin with.

Also I find DGB scummy but don't think she is in a scumteam with para. Looking at connections is how this game works. What don't you understand about my DGB/para analysis?

Also, hello, shafted!

P-edit: not claiming unless I am at L-1 and someone wants to hammer.

There isn't a case on me at all.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #846 (ISO) » Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:41 am

Post by farside22 »

@shaft.ed the only thing you missed (maybe) was I claimed town RB day 1 and I roleblocked Llama last night.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #847 (ISO) » Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:42 am

Amrun wrote:P-edit: not claiming unless I am at L-1 and someone wants to hammer.

STALL <DETECTED>

WILLINGNESS TO HAMMER <LAUNCHED>

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #848 (ISO) » Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:52 am

Post by farside22 »

Amrun: You question Llama's reaction and how much sense it made. Despite all that you still voted him over your other scum reads.
Plus looking at your post most of it is lurker types. Also in another game a player hammered someone and you had no issue with the hammer, however you call crypto scum in this game for his hammer. He said he was doing it blindly, do you think scum are going to announce they are purposely and knowingly hammering a player blindly.

Finally Parabollocks has been replaced by zoraster. Your the only one who mentioned suspicion.
However many were suspicious of untrod because he was posting elsewhere on MS but flaked off this game. Posting elsewhere and avoiding another game is also a scum tell, where as Para flaked off of MS entirely.
Ellibereth
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Deus ex Machina

Post Post #849 (ISO) » Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:54 am

Post by Ellibereth »

actually I'm thinking the Tripod stuff may be nullish now even though I've been spammnig his post link
Myko clockwork prodded me after 2 days with no announcement in thread I think...I don't think scum would lurk to the point of total replacement
wait mehplus did that in a recent game
nevermind
is tripod still posting >.>
FLASH OF GREEN

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”