Newbie 1126-Perfect Scum Victory

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack
Pronoun: She

Post Post #675 (ISO) » Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:44 am

Post by Ythan »

That was really enough to switch back?
hahonryuu
hahonryuu
Goon
hahonryuu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #676 (ISO) » Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:43 am

Post by hahonryuu »

Thomith wrote:i read it and saw that bit that stood out. From what i understand of what you wrote you say i make pretend big posts with no content and i have defended myself against that. if the post meant something else i misunderstood it. Also you seem to be saying big content posts= town small content posts= scum. If this is your reasoning why do you think thomas is scum, because by this reasoning he is town.

no, you didn't read it. not completely. you skimmed it at best. nor did you read my big post up there either obviously...not even the first paragraph or 2. so don't act like you did. If you are going to try and put me in bad light, at least read my posts completely, otherwise you just look stupid.
hahonryuu
hahonryuu
Goon
hahonryuu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #677 (ISO) » Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:07 am

Post by hahonryuu »

here, let me spell it out for you since you not only havent read my posts but havent even been keeping track of your own apparently.

Thomith wrote:#619 oh look another show of massive content posting from thomas. This is the reason i don't think he is scum. (again i COULD be letting him slide too easily but i really think he is town for continuing to post content posts that always (usually incase i missed something) use good logic and evidence well.)

this is you saying big amount of content = town. which is bad logic

to which i respond with

hahonryuu wrote: the reasoning again is flawed...that or you just really want to make yourself look scummy because YOU dont have any "massive content posting". i mean logically if lots of content = town then smaller posts = scum right?

this is me turning your own terrible logic against you. you are the one who said you thought thomas was innocent due to the amount of content he posted. i then said that, by your terrible logic, that makes you scum since your posts dont have as much. I was pointing out to you that using that logic is bad since it was basically you calling yourself scum.

hahonryuu wrote:actually by that logic there are 3 scum...you ythan and elsa and maaaybe fatlikepig because the length of one of his posts is iffy in size category. well thanks, im glad we found all the scum. ok everyone we have 4 lynches lined u- wait a second...oh yeah, theres only 2 scum so clearly that method telling who and who isnt scum is flawed =/

this is me pointing out further why your logic is dumb since not only are you calling yourself scum, but it means there are actually 3-4 scum...which is impossible. there are only 2. therefore your logic is bad because clearly at least 2 town are doing something that makes them scum with your logic. notice in the last sentence i even blatantly say that

in my next post

hahonryuu wrote:@thomas and elsa

/)_- i suggest rereading what i said. that was sarcasm. i was telling him how dumb it is to assume post length = scum/town because by that logic we would have 3-4 scum...which is impossible in this particular game.

i even TELL you that. so this is another post you didn't read. and then in my big post above, in the FIRST PARAGRAPH...

hahonryuu wrote:
hahonryuu wrote:@Ythan: while you are correct that you have posted reasons for being suspicious of Thomas in the past, the particular way you seem to shy away from explaining yourself does look bad. at the very least go to your ISO's and write down the relevant post numbers. outright refusing information just seems wrong

@thomith: you say you later suspected him and you admit your logic was terrible...yet even then you don’t seem to be truly suspicious of him. it seems like more of a "well i guess he might be i guess" than a "i think this guy is scum". heck you even said you don’t think he's scum. you said so yourself in post 623.
and the reasoning again is flawed.
..that or you just really want to make yourself look scummy because YOU don’t have any "massive content posting". i mean logically if lots of content = town then smaller posts = scum right? you have some posts that SEEM long, but that’s more of an illusion since many of them make new paragraphs every couple lines, have short lines, and are accompanied but quotes. actually by that logic there are 3 scum...you Ythan and Elsa and maaaybe fatlikepig because the length of one of his posts is iffy in size category. well thanks, im glad we found all the scum. ok everyone we have 4 lynches lined u- wait a second...
oh yeah, there’s only 2 scum so clearly that method telling who and who isn’t scum is flawed =/

haha clearly neither of you actually read the post, just skimmed it ^_~. skimmins bad, m'kay

i freaking bold the parts where i said how bad your logic for thinking thomas is town is. and you COMPLETELY ignore it.

so no, you did NOT read my posts so don't say you did. there are clearly 3 you didn't read. you skimmed one at best and obviously didn't even look at 2 others. you dont even have a real excuse for the first 2 since they were relatively short. hardly tl;dr material. yet you post a few times trying to tell ME how bad YOUR logic is when all I did was point out that it was bad and you try and pass your logic off as mine. sounds to me like you know you arent in high standings with the town atm and you are trying to shed some bad light on another player to get everyone off your back. or you are trying to point out someones bad logic <when in reality, it was your own> to make it so it looks like you are doing something.

20 bucks says none of you read this post and either skip it or skim it and totally miss the point of it =/
Thomas
Thomas
Goon
Thomas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #678 (ISO) » Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:21 pm

Post by Thomas »

hahonryuu wrote:So Thomas: your mindset seems quite iffy. For starters post 135 where you claimed it was possible to be too stupid to be scum. i believe it was already explained to you quite enough how that reasoning is just bad, so i won’t go into it again. However later in 182 you said "forget what i said about being too stupid to be scum" and proceeded to vote for him. now it’s one thing if someone’s explanation as to why there’s no such thing as being too stupid to be scum got through to you...but there seemed to be no sign it did. When Ythan said there was no such thing, you basically shrugged it off and moved on..then when f-team voted/pointed fingers at you, you "magically" realized there was no such thing as too dumb for scum. The flip flopping is what originally got me, and others, on your case
I guess I really didn't know if he was scum or not. He went from asking stupid questions like "Do you need to play to win?" to taking everything more seriously and asking the IC some more serious questions, etc. I thought he could have just been a newbie being stupid or scum that started playing more seriously after realizing the mistake he made. Also I made one post before voting him in #182 so I doubt that's and OMGUS vote.

hahonryuu wrote:in 182, same post you voted for tsunamic, you said <in response to tsunamic> that both of them haven’t posted much, but your posts sound more town and hers more scum...Yet you just voted for tsunamic...so you voted for him even though you said you thought he sounded town? Seems shady.
At that time, LadyDeathRage hadn't posted very much and I already had an FoS against her so I was going to give her more time to post/defend herself before making a final decision. But I did think F-team tsunamic looked more town than LadyDeathRage but I still thought F-team tsunamic was scum. I thought both of them were scum.

hahonryuu wrote:in 194 you basically accuse tsunamic of OMGUS..yet above in the posts i referenced earlier you didn’t change your mind about being to dumb for scum until he voted for you and even said that you think he sounded like town...yet still voted for him. sir, i do believe that is the definition of OMGUS =/. You apparently didn’t truly suspect him and just voted because he voted for you. And yeah, you unvoted him..but your reasons were that no one else was voting for him. so instead of actually trying to make a case against him to get a "scum" lynched, you drop it because you not only were basing your vote of OMGUS, but because it wasn’t "cool"...by that it wasn’t a popular vote. no wagon to jump on. you backed off. sounds to me like it was not only OMGUS but also because he seemed like a popular choice way back when, which he was. so not only are flip flops, OMGUS, and voting for people you believe are town on the list...but now you only vote on wagons.
When I voted him in #182 I really did think he was scum but just not as scummy as LadyDeathRage. So it wasn't OMGUS. I voted F-team tsunamic but I moved to LadyDeathRage then because F-team tsunamic's bangwagon started to crash so I turned to LadyDeathRage who was the other person on my suspicious persons list.

hahonryuu wrote:in 203 you say you never claimed he sounded town..which isn’t true as i pointed out above in this post. so thomith, what was that you said about thomas paying attention to what he posts :roll:. And again with calling the kettle black. You again accuse tsunamic of OMGUS when you are as guilty/more than he is of it <i haven’t ISO'd tsunamic to check. I’ll get to that later in this post or in another post.>
You must have misunderstood me. I was comparing F-team tsunamic to LadyDeathRage and I said that I thought LadyDeathRage was scummy but I thought F-team tsunamic just wasn't as scummy as LadyDeathRage.

hahonryuu wrote:in 215 seems extremely defensive..now defending yourself is all fine and well...but you were getting quite snippy and didn’t really defend yourself with arguments, just a combo of insults and basically saying his reason didn’t count because that particular reason was made before he originally said you were scummy. so the reason wasn’t bad/wrong/invalid...but he can’t use it because it was too recent and he has to find older reasons for you to be scum. Yeah. Sure. Ok.
F-team tsunamic went from being a noob to using language I barely even understood and he was being a smartass. He was then making a big deal about he I accidentally messed up the quote and put his name instead of
Elsa Von Spielburg

hahonryuu wrote:226 is more of you accusing tsunamic of things you yourself are guilty of. this time adding not truly defending himself to the list on top of the OMGUS...hmm, when you ISO'd tsunamic, are you sure you didn’t click your name by mistake? Are we having a Freaky Friday and you 2 switched bodies? you claim that had you voted for tsunamic at the time...he WOULD have been lynched. IIRC, there was never more than 2 people voting for tsunamic. Meaning your vote would have been 3. By that i assume you mean scum would jump on the vote wagon and snipe tsunamic correct? Which means you are still confident he's town at this point since 2 scum would be required to snipe him. So now at this point you are gunning hard for him and calling him scum..but at the same time he's not scum because the 2 scum would have sniped him if you voted for him way back when.....wut?
I don't think I ever iso'd F-team tsunamic... and if I had voted for F-team tsunamic then that would be the fourth vote and he would be at L-1. You probably didn't take
Elsa Von Spielburg
's vote into account.

hahonryuu wrote:in 228 you claim you would have stayed on tsunamic but your suspicions of LDR were greater...that’s not what i recall reading. in fact your exact words were

"So it looks like people do not support a lynch on F-team tsunamic so I will:
Unvote: F-team tsunamic"

That was the reason you gave. You didn’t say "well I’m suspicious of tsunamic but i think LDR has a better chance of being scum so i will change my vote"...no, your reason was that no one else was voting for him.
That, and remember how I said I was more suspicious of LadyDeathRage than F-team tsunamic? Well this is why I was fine voting for LadyDeathRage instead.

hahonryuu wrote:Next in 308 you replied to fatlikepig making an argument against you and called you out on stuff...to which you said that you gave up. Not even trying to defend against his post. In the same post "i never said i would not trust it"....wait what? *goes back to 291 and sees "I always knew this isn't very reliable information.
Even I wouldn't trust
it very much myself but it's always a possibility."* and before you say something about that not being what you meant, because I’m sure you will and on some level I’m sure it wasn’t, let me say that there’s the "possibility" of just about anything to be true. But your wording implies that it wasn’t very reliable or trustworthy...so the chance of it being true wasn’t all that high in your mind. That’s the impression i get anyway. yet you still posted it. i agree with what fatlikepig said...posting info that you know is unreliable and not worthy of even your own trust isn't very pro town. you continue on to still argue that your posts are "mostly" town posts. you realize that no matter how many old ladies you help cross the street, it won’t change the fact that you killed someone, right? in court they don’t bring up the good the potential murderer did...they list off reasons why he very well could/likely is/definitely is the killer. Likewise the killer doesn’t defend with "but I’m usually a good person!"..well they can and do at times, but that doesn’t hold up in court. What they do is say why they couldn’t possibly be the killer. What you are doing is saying "but I’m usually a good person!" and that excuse just won’t fly in this court.
I think I responded to most of fatlikepig's arguments but for that one I felt that he was making a huge deal about my post about LadyDeathRage's suspicious person's list so I gave up. And yeah, I did admit my point about LadyDeathRage's suspicious person's list wasn't very strong but still, if you lynch town you will go back and look at their posts or if you lynch scum then you will go back and look at their posts and find their lies and see how they may look protective of their partner.

hahonryuu wrote:in 515 you use other people not claiming as an argument when you very well know that it’s possible that there is only 1 PR. or heck, maybe for some reason the PR is afraid to claim because they don’t wanna be a target for mafia. point being that no one claiming does not auto make you innocent.
Yeah I know in games there can be only 1 PR but I know that in this game there's 2. Also with LadyDeathRage being the cop, there's a 66.6% chance that there's another PR in the game and only a 33.3% change that there's 1 PR.

hahonryuu wrote:529, you random vote on day 2? wut?
Okay it wasn't a random vote. I didn't really know how to explain my vote but I was sort of suspicious of
Elsa Von Spielburg
and I wanted to stir up activity too so I didn't know how to explain it so I called in an RVS. My suspicions on
Elsa Von Spielburg
have since grown which is why the vote is still in place.

hahonryuu wrote:My overall opinion is that you are mafia. for not only the things listed above but also because of this

You are alive.

I believe mafia would choose the JK as the first night kill because of you potentially <though it would take luck> stopping every night kill. it’s too risky to hit the cop when there is a JK around because the cop could be untouchable. the JK however is wide open and ripe for the picking because they can’t protect themselves. You were a sure kill. She was not. Yet here she is dead. yes, you claim <obviously since she died you weren’t going to say otherwise> that you just didn’t jail her...but your logic for not doing so is terrible. it sounds like you were doing what was best for you and not the town

Not to mention that at the time of her being alive, she was doing some questionable things, meaning the chance of mafia was there as well...so you had the potential to block a mafia/save a PR all in one...and you didn’t
I am alive because the cop is a greater threat to the mafia, especially if Ythan is scum because LadyDeathRage could have reported that to us. Why did the mafia target LadyDeathRage? Because I posted publicly yesterday that I was probably not going to jail LadyDeathRage. So speaking of reading posts.... you must have not read that one. Okay I can't find the post where I wrote that but I'm sure I said that to Auckmid or something. So I just saw your post where you said that if I jailed LadyDeathRage then it would confirm me. I don't exactly remember what I was thinking before the days end but I was trying to get LadyDeathRage to answer some question I asked her and that was going to help me figure out who to jail but she never did answer. :( I guess I was more focused on blocking the mafia kill than protecting only one person. So I jailed Ythan and now forget what I said about that sort of proving him town, it makes sense that his partner
Elsa Von Spielburg
would send in the actions because yesterday she completely flew under the radar. There was so no she would have been jailed by me unless I chose a random person to target. If I survive today I'm probably jailing Ythan or
Elsa Von Spielburg
(depending on who's lynched.) Feel free to tell me who you want me to target hahonryuu but it won't really help if a townie gets lynched today.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #679 (ISO) » Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:41 pm

Post by Ythan »

Two things. When you say jail do you mean role investigate and when you say depending on who's lynched do you mean between you and you?
Thomas
Thomas
Goon
Thomas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #680 (ISO) » Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:51 pm

Post by Thomas »

Ythan wrote:Two things. When you say jail do you mean role investigate and when you say depending on who's lynched do you mean between you and you?
If you don't know what the jailkeeper can do then please click here but since that is such a newbie question, I recommend you read the wiki as a whole. For who's lynched.. we'll see who get's lynched today Ythan.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #681 (ISO) » Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:12 pm

Post by Ythan »

No see

it's because you're scum

so you can't be a jailkeeper

so I'm suggesting that you might be the rolecop.
Thomas
Thomas
Goon
Thomas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #682 (ISO) » Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:24 pm

Post by Thomas »

Well since I'm not scum then I can't be the rolecop, so I'm the jailkeeper.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #683 (ISO) » Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:27 pm

Post by Ythan »

Thomas wrote:Well since I'm not scum

Summary of every defense you've ever made. And the reverse is true for just about every attack, "You're scum so what you're doing must be scummy."
Thomas
Thomas
Goon
Thomas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #684 (ISO) » Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:29 pm

Post by Thomas »

No I have provided valid defense and I'm still waiting for you to provide reasons for your vote on me. All I have seen so far is this:
Ythan wrote:Thomas is to die.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #685 (ISO) » Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:32 pm

Post by Ythan »

Considering we don't need you to self-vote for you to be lynched I don't have to cater to your inanity.
Thomas
Thomas
Goon
Thomas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #686 (ISO) » Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:37 pm

Post by Thomas »

I'm not going to self vote, I'm going to let your scum bandwagon fail.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #687 (ISO) » Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:29 pm

Post by Ythan »

Thomas wrote:scum bandwagon

That's the point. Thanks for coming clean.
Thomas
Thomas
Goon
Thomas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #688 (ISO) » Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:39 pm

Post by Thomas »

Ythan wrote:That's the point. Thanks for coming clean.
No, you have misunderstood my statement. Scum bandwagon == You are scum voting for me.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #689 (ISO) » Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:42 pm

Post by Ythan »

You should probably stop

because when you just keep saying "you're scum" and no more

it makes you look like tunneling flailing scum.
Thomas
Thomas
Goon
Thomas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #690 (ISO) » Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:47 pm

Post by Thomas »

Well I'm waiting for you to explain your vote.
F-team tsunamic
F-team tsunamic
Goon
F-team tsunamic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #691 (ISO) » Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:51 pm

Post by F-team tsunamic »

@hahonryuu
So, 20 bucks through paypal, or is the check in the mail. Ha.

What is everyone else's opinion on ythan?
"Goodnight Wesley, good work. I'll most likely kill you in the morning." -The Dread Pirate Roberts
Elsa von Spielburg
Elsa von Spielburg
Goon
Elsa von Spielburg
Goon
Goon

Post Post #692 (ISO) » Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:36 pm

Post by Elsa von Spielburg »

20 bucks, plz? Heh. Sorry about the frustration hahonryuu, it was just the one post that I ended up not catching.

Ythan is one of my town reads. Albeit one of the weaker ones, but still a town read. His conflict with you on Day 1 and his pursuit of one of my top suspects on Day 2 are enough for me not to currently suspect him. It goes for me:

Town
------
F-Team
Hahonryuu
Ythan
fatlikepig
Thomith
Thomas
-------
Scum
hahonryuu
hahonryuu
Goon
hahonryuu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #693 (ISO) » Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:48 pm

Post by hahonryuu »

Thomas wrote:I am alive because the cop is a greater threat to the mafia

right and wrong at the same time. the cop is a huge threat since they find mafia. but the jailkeeper can protect the cop and block mafia and with some detective work and luck, find mafia <though not nearly as efficiently>. hitting the cop becomes easier with the JK gone and hitting the JK is always easy.true, the cop can't do their job in jail, but the mafia also cant kill them meaning they cant hit the person they really wanna hit. and the turn they hit the JK, the cop does get 1 investigation safely.

Thomas wrote:especially if Ythan is scum because LadyDeathRage could have reported that to us.

how does it matter if its ythan or not? scum is scum. it being ythan has 0 to do with anything. how does hitting ythan make her a bigger threat than normal 0_o

Thomas wrote:Why did the mafia target LadyDeathRage? Because I posted publicly yesterday that I was probably not going to jail LadyDeathRage.

good job telling the mafia your plan. wanna give them your social security number too? maybe some credit card info? tell them where your kids are at at any given time?

Thomas wrote:So speaking of reading posts.... you must have not read that one.

I openly said i wasnt finished reading all your posts in my post...so yeah. besides, im not sure how it reflects badly on me that you told the mafia your plans <assuming you are JK, which i doubt>. kudos for trying i guess?

Thomas wrote:Okay I can't find the post where I wrote that but I'm sure I said that to Auckmid or something.

...so now your "hah, shows what you know, i told the mafia i wasnt gonna jail LDR. way to not read my posts" post doesnt even exist? /)_-

Thomas wrote:So I just saw your post where you said that if I jailed LadyDeathRage then it would confirm me. I don't exactly remember what I was thinking before the days end but I was trying to get LadyDeathRage to answer some question I asked her and that was going to help me figure out who to jail

seems kinda obvious who to jail. LDR claimed cop so clearly at the time she was either mafia or cop...either is a good jail choice. but she wasnt jailed. because there is no JK. just a cop, 2 mafia, and 6 VT's.

Thomas wrote:but she never did answer. :( I guess I was more focused on blocking the mafia kill than protecting only one person.

2 PR's just claimed. assuming both were telling the truth, clearly 1 of you was getting targeted. obviously you cant jail yourself so if you were the target, who you choose to jail wouldnt matter. clearly the best choice after that is the cop claim.

Thomas wrote:So I jailed Ythan and now forget what I said about that sort of proving him town, it makes sense that his partner
Elsa Von Spielburg
would send in the actions because yesterday she completely flew under the radar. There was so no she would have been jailed by me unless I chose a random person to target. If I survive today I'm probably jailing Ythan or
Elsa Von Spielburg
(depending on who's lynched.) Feel free to tell me who you want me to target hahonryuu but it won't really help if a townie gets lynched today.

for the love of. NO i am not going to tell you who to jail and you shouldnt be saying who you plan to target. for starters even if we dont lynch you today YOU ARE DEAD. the mafia COULD play mind games with us, sure. but thats risky because that leaves a PR alive an unattended.

never EVER tell the mafia who you are going to target with your powers because then it becomes a waste of a power. because they simply choose a new target.

not that that matters because I dont believe you are JK.

F-team tsunamic wrote:@hahonryuu
So, 20 bucks through paypal, or is the check in the mail. Ha.

What is everyone else's opinion on ythan?

Elsa von Spielburg wrote:20 bucks, plz? Heh. Sorry about the frustration hahonryuu, it was just the one post that I ended up not catching.

Ythan is one of my town reads. Albeit one of the weaker ones, but still a town read. His conflict with you on Day 1 and his pursuit of one of my top suspects on Day 2 are enough for me not to currently suspect him. It goes for me:

Town
------
F-Team
Hahonryuu
Ythan
fatlikepig
Thomith
Thomas
-------
Scum

huzzah, 3 people who can read. thats more than i hoped for. now the test is just to see if thomith can read.

yeah..about the money. i'll have to make it in payments of 1 penny a year starting 10 years from now. but dont worry, im good for it. i swear.
hahonryuu
hahonryuu
Goon
hahonryuu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #694 (ISO) » Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:50 pm

Post by hahonryuu »

oh, right, thoughts on ythan. I dislike the way he "answers" posts, but im not sure if he's scum or not. my eye is on him certainly <but then, my eye is on everyone> but i just feel thomas and thomith are stronger reads atm. no point in going after a relatively weak read when you have a couple relatively strong ones to go off of right?
Thomas
Thomas
Goon
Thomas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #695 (ISO) » Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:33 pm

Post by Thomas »

F-team tsunamic wrote:What is everyone else's opinion on ythan?
He's scum.

hahonryuu wrote:right and wrong at the same time. the cop is a huge threat since they find mafia. but the jailkeeper can protect the cop and block mafia and with some detective work and luck, find mafia <though not nearly as efficiently>. hitting the cop becomes easier with the JK gone and hitting the JK is always easy.true, the cop can't do their job in jail, but the mafia also cant kill them meaning they cant hit the person they really wanna hit. and the turn they hit the JK, the cop does get 1 investigation safely.
No, if I jailed the cop and the mafia targeted me then the cop won't get results and the cop is probably going to be targeted the next night.

hahonryuu wrote:how does it matter if its ythan or not? scum is scum. it being ythan has 0 to do with anything. how does hitting ythan make her a bigger threat than normal 0_o
LadyDeathRage said she investigated Ythan last night... she posted this when she role claimed. So if Ythan is scum then scum would want to take her out immediately.

hahonryuu wrote:good job telling the mafia your plan. wanna give them your social security number too? maybe some credit card info? tell them where your kids are at at any given time?
Well I barely believed LadyDeathRage's claim so I didn't think it would matter.

hahonryuu wrote:I openly said i wasnt finished reading all your posts in my post...so yeah. besides, im not sure how it reflects badly on me that you told the mafia your plans <assuming you are JK, which i doubt>. kudos for trying i guess?
It's my fault not yours.

hahonryuu wrote:...so now your "hah, shows what you know, i told the mafia i wasnt gonna jail LDR. way to not read my posts" post doesnt even exist? /)_-
It's there if you look but there where lots of walls and I wasn't searching in ISO. You can go find it if you want.

hahonryuu wrote:seems kinda obvious who to jail. LDR claimed cop so clearly at the time she was either mafia or cop...either is a good jail choice. but she wasnt jailed. because there is no JK. just a cop, 2 mafia, and 6 VT's.
Maybe easy for you but I didn't believe her claim. You don't know how much I thought she was scum and I thought her claim coming out of nowhere was odd too.

hahonryuu wrote:2 PR's just claimed. assuming both were telling the truth, clearly 1 of you was getting targeted. obviously you cant jail yourself so if you were the target, who you choose to jail wouldnt matter. clearly the best choice after that is the cop claim.
That makes sense but I was jailing for the roleblock not for the protection so I was trying to stop a scum kill altogether. By the way I was planning on jailing LadyDeathRage before she made the role claim so had so not been the target last night, she would have entered day 2 without results and I would have been the obvskill because of my role claim.

hahonryuu wrote:for the love of. NO i am not going to tell you who to jail and you shouldnt be saying who you plan to target. for starters even if we dont lynch you today YOU ARE DEAD. the mafia COULD play mind games with us, sure. but thats risky because that leaves a PR alive an unattended.

never EVER tell the mafia who you are going to target with your powers because then it becomes a waste of a power. because they simply choose a new target.

not that that matters because I dont believe you are JK.
Well if I survive today, before the mod posts the lynch results I'm going to post something like "If _______ is scum then I'll target _______." and if I die or if there's no kill at all then my target is proved innocent. If I die then you are left with good evidence but if I do block the scum kill then nobody will die or the scum didn't kill. This will only work if one scum is lynched today though. So I will post my target but it will obviously be different if we mislynch.
fatlikepig
fatlikepig
Mafia Scum
fatlikepig
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #696 (ISO) » Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:49 pm

Post by fatlikepig »

F-team wrote:What is everyone else's opinion on ythan?

Town-leaning. His earlier scumhunting seemed very genuine and was quite helpful. I'm not sure if I like the way that he's been responding to posts as of late (one-liners, etc.), but that seems to be part of his playstyle more than anything else.
Sproink!
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #697 (ISO) » Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:13 pm

Post by hiphop »

hiphop wrote:

Something

Votecount 2.6

With 7 alive, it takes 4 to lynch.

Elsa von Spielburg(2): Thomas, Thomith
Thomas(2): Ythan, Elsa von Spielburg
Ythan(1): F-team tsunamic

Not Voting(2): hahonryuu, fatlikepig

Notes:

Deadline is August 10.
Show
Town - 8/12
Scum - 4/2

Never forget

September 11, 2001

I colored hiphop kind of magenta, because he deserves a color of his own.
~Gila
Thomith
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/They

Post Post #698 (ISO) » Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:51 pm

Post by Thomith »

That was really enough to switch back?

yes. I misunderstood the post i voted you for and it is stupid to keep a vote on someone for a post you misunderstood.
My thoughts on ythan is probably my 3rd scumread. (f-team and ythan are joint 3rd with ythan a slight edge)

hahon wrote:this is you saying big amount of content = town. which is bad logic

what i meant by this post is that he posts massive content which has good logic almost every post. Although massive content doesnt mean insta town scum usually dont want to draw so much attention to themselves by posting wall post after wall post.
thomith could be a court jester

I have a Large Normal currently Ongoing.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #699 (ISO) » Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:55 pm

Post by Ythan »

Is it not blatantly obvious that Thomas has not
come up with
a case on anyone that extends past "you voted for me"?

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”