Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #500 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2006 9:07 am

Post by Tamuz »

That is truely concerning, and I blame Twomz for the above post.
But CES, I believe we should hold palaver over the mafia and recruition.

And I wrote that after seeing the title of the thread.

TWOMZ STOP WRITING MY POSTS
Tamuz is the expression of the alienated, of the ambitious, of the dispossessed.
Thok
Thok
Disgrace to SKs everywhere
Thok

Post Post #501 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2006 9:10 am

Post by Thok »

I have no reason to believe that there is an SK out there. If it makes people feel better, I'll claim not psychiatrist. I was sent a pm that said my first post had to contain the faked words..

Fritz, are you claiming responsibility for these words? Given the player list, I suspect it's one of you, LML, BJ, or TSAGod, with an outside chance of it being Vismaior/SOS.

Glork, I gave my reasons for voting chamber; I was looking for people who jumped on Twomz for his post restriction (such as chamber) and I also noticed chamber's lack of contribution. Mlaker also jumped on Twomz for his post restriction, and also didn't contribute much day 1.

I will also mention that I can clear myself with a name claim if necessary.
I replaced into Chess Mafia for 6 months, and all I got was a win and this lousy sig.
BabyJesus
BabyJesus
Not Helpful!
BabyJesus
Not Helpful!
Not Helpful!

Post Post #502 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2006 9:19 am

Post by BabyJesus »

has thok outed himself as a sk again....

vote thok
:coo:
Back On The List: Fritzler, Pooky
Solo Town winner of Payola Mafia.
Scum's Best Friend: Nightcow
Y
Y
Mafia Scum
Y
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #503 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2006 9:30 am

Post by Y »

My post just has possibilities. I summed it up just to have a reference when we try to figure what we're standing against.
You can see that the only thing I labeled as sure is the killing group.

About the masons, apparently we have more than two. According to the flavour of the game, we have families (Masons) and lone peasants (Vanilla town).

Another thing I'm trying to understand is where did Thok's restriction came from. Do we have some one that sends people posting restrictions?
mystery meat of doom
mystery meat of doom
Goon
mystery meat of doom
Goon
Goon

Post Post #504 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2006 9:35 am

Post by mystery meat of doom »

Wouldn't it been better to see if the SK actually did bite the bait?
Buy mystery meat.
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #505 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2006 10:17 am

Post by Glork »

Okay, Thok, I understand what you're saying about recieving a post restriction, but I still find two faults with it.
Thok wrote:I was sent a pm that said my first post had to contain the faked words..
This phrase really bothers me. Again, I can't explain why (not yet, anyway), until I get a little more information. But I want to make it known that it doesn't sit well with me.

The second concern I had I already mentioned: None of the post restrictions I saw from DayOne had any mentioning of roles or abilities or anything. Yet yours does... that's definitely off-base and worth noting, IMHO.

So until further notice, my vote remains on Thok. I don't think a name claim is needed (or believable as "clearing" anybody), as masons aren't necessarily cleared (CES covered the whole "our third masonmate might be recruitable," and I hinted at it already), and even the Great Helmsman turned out to be an SK afterall.

Also, regarding Fritz: I have no idea why he keeps posting in Spanish, but from what I've read on the Cultural Revolution, there were no Spaniards, Mexicans, Portuguese, or anything similar for that matter. I've come to the conclusion that he's either doing a very poor job of faking a post restriction, or he's just screwing with us because he can.
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Fritzler
Fritzler
More /in than you!
Fritzler
More /in than you!
More /in than you!

Post Post #506 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2006 10:42 am

Post by Fritzler »

YO I'M SICK OF EVERYONE TALKING ABOUT FUCKING SPAINARDS SO ILL CLAIM
FUCKING SPANISH INQUISITION

WE'RE WI WU, CHECK IT

i was like totally at some university, picking up bitches and studying foreign language

but then classes were shut down and i went to the poorest country side, and i can pass notes
i did last night

alas though, every post i am supposed post and a italicize a non english word

faux paus
Surfs up dude.
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #507 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2006 10:53 am

Post by Tamuz »

Notes, like what Thok got?
Tamuz is the expression of the alienated, of the ambitious, of the dispossessed.
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #508 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2006 10:57 am

Post by Glork »

Dear Fritzler,

Fail.

XOXO,
Glork

PS.
Unvote Thok, Vote: Fritzler
. The Spanish Inquisition was very oppressive, biased, maniacal, and militant. They didn't have anything to do with the Cultural Revolution from what I can tell. They tortured and persecuted anybody they percieved as heretic. Considering nobody in the Cultural Revolution has anything to do with Catholicism, I think we've found ourselves a scumbag.
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Fritzler
Fritzler
More /in than you!
Fritzler
More /in than you!
More /in than you!

Post Post #509 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2006 11:03 am

Post by Fritzler »

Glork wrote:Dear Fritzler,

Fail.

XOXO,
Glork

PS.
Unvote Thok, Vote: Fritzler
. The Spanish Inquisition was very oppressive, biased, maniacal, and militant. They didn't have anything to do with the Cultural Revolution from what I can tell. They tortured and persecuted anybody they percieved as heretic. Considering nobody in the Cultural Revolution has anything to do with Catholicism, I think we've found ourselves a scumbag.
we didn't claim to be involved with the spanish inquisition, we just said it cuz its cool to do that

we claimed to be wi wu, a chinese dude at the bejing (sp? its in my pm, but idon't want to find it) university, until classes thurrr were cancelled
Surfs up dude.
Fritzler
Fritzler
More /in than you!
Fritzler
More /in than you!
More /in than you!

Post Post #510 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2006 11:04 am

Post by Fritzler »

Tamuz wrote:Notes, like what Thok got?
yea i sent thok is, how esle did i know it was a pm :roll:

de colores

fuck i forogt my last one hopefully stark will let me make it up

furio
Surfs up dude.
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #511 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2006 11:06 am

Post by Glork »

Ah, I see. When you say you'll claim, then type "Fucking Spanish Inquisition," it confuses poor fools like myself.

Something about this still reeks, though, so I'll keep my vote where it is. Also, Fritz, why did you send that particular "posting restriction" to Thok? Why have him call himself psychiatrist?
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Fritzler
Fritzler
More /in than you!
Fritzler
More /in than you!
More /in than you!

Post Post #512 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2006 11:17 am

Post by Fritzler »

Glork wrote:Ah, I see. When you say you'll claim, then type "Fucking Spanish Inquisition," it confuses poor fools like myself.

Something about this still reeks, though, so I'll keep my vote where it is. Also, Fritz, why did you send that particular "posting restriction" to Thok? Why have him call himself psychiatrist?
no I claimed to be a phsyciatrist, and asked him to claim if he was SK

i didn't make him post it, what he said was the pm i sent him

i'd consider it scummy ,but we can figure out if someone is forced to post it tomorrow when i try it again

BIIIIIII-OTCH

i just realized my pm said non english words so i can make up words
Surfs up dude.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #513 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2006 11:34 am

Post by Twomz »

Nice catch on the loophole there Fritz. Tamuz, damn it... if i were the vig i'd NK you... just to stop confusing me... damn vanilla towniness... so useless :(.

Thok... if you claim Chinese Peasant, i'm going to delete your hard drive.
"It's not a logical inconsistency. B can't be correct because then C would be, but it doesn't go the other way - there's nothing wrong with C being correct. Aside from Twomz saying otherwise." --Mith
Cogito Ergo Sum
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
YARR!

Post Post #514 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2006 11:40 am

Post by Cogito Ergo Sum »

It looks like a pro-town ability.
unvote, vote: Tamuz
, with me brethren!
Scumchat is awesome. Yarr!

~"Multiple exclamation marks are a sure sign of a diseased mind."~
thedocsalive
thedocsalive
Goon
thedocsalive
Goon
Goon

Post Post #515 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2006 12:20 pm

Post by thedocsalive »

Twomz wrote:Tamuz, damn it... if i were the vig i'd NK you... just to stop confusing me...
Yeah, is it really necessary for you two to have the same avatar? I swear, I'm going to create a username "Twamz" registered on the 21st of a month, use that picture, and sign up in games with you guys to be annoying.[/off topic]

While I'm happy we lynched Mao the SK, there are a number of issues I want to address regarding this. Number one, the flavor of the game says "The People of China vs. the Maoists." How do we have Maoists without Mao? But that's just a detail, I suppose. Secondly, I think we were pretty lucky on that lynch. Sure, suggesting no lynch wasn't a good idea in retrospect, but that went a little too fast for my liking. Though I'm not one to argue with results.

As for today, I'm a little confused with Fritzler's claim. So you pass a note at night, and whoever gets it has to say whatever you wrote in it? That's cool, but how is that useful?

Something else that stands out to me is CES' post:
Cogito Ergo Sum wrote:Anyway, I think it might be important to share a little information. Glork and I have a third mason, our daughter. It looks like our "daughter" is recruitableish or something.
Does this mean that your daughter is no longer with you? Or is there something in your PM's that indicates that she may be recruited? Just asking because it may be useful to the town. If she was recruited, she probably isn't pro-town anymore, and should be lynched.

Vote: BabyJesus
for trying to use stupid peer pressure on me yesterday. Bandwagons should have reasoning behind them. As I said before, I think we were lucky with mlaker.
Shamrock
Shamrock
Mafia Scum
Shamrock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #516 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2006 12:24 pm

Post by Shamrock »

thedocsalive wrote:
Vote: BabyJesus
for trying to use stupid peer pressure on me yesterday. Bandwagons should have reasoning behind them. As I said before, I think we were lucky with mlaker.
Well, he was an SK, he didn't have connections with anyone. If there were scum on his bandwagon, they probably thought he was town.
Two chainz, four bracelets. Let me see that ass clap, standing ovation.
Cogito Ergo Sum
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
YARR!

Post Post #517 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2006 12:24 pm

Post by Cogito Ergo Sum »

thedocsalive wrote: As for today, I'm a little confused with Fritzler's claim. So you pass a note at night, and whoever gets it has to say whatever you wrote in it? That's cool, but how is that useful?
You can like confirm yourself type of thing.
thedocsalive wrote: If she was recruited, she probably isn't pro-town anymore, and should be lynched.
Obv. I said "recruitableish". Our "daughter" hasn't been recruited yet.

And Tamuz is today's play, people!
Scumchat is awesome. Yarr!

~"Multiple exclamation marks are a sure sign of a diseased mind."~
Thok
Thok
Thok

Post Post #518 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2006 12:33 pm

Post by Thok »

Fritzler, it's conceivable to me that the mod didn't tell you that your post forced a post restriction.

As for our remaining scum group, I assume that we still have to deal with the Gang of Four, which strangely enough involves 6 people. We also have to worry about Lin Biao.

Twomz, I am very much not a Chinese peasant.
I replaced into Chess Mafia for 6 months, and all I got was a win and this lousy sig.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #519 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2006 1:09 pm

Post by Twomz »

@ Thok: Great, I don't have to physically rip the hard drive out of your PC and tear it in half anymore.

@ Doc: You'd also have to have your title as "Mafia Scum" but that's not that hard to do. Man... we need to get like 12 people w/ extremely similar names together w/ the same avi etc, and make like a clone mini or something....

I'd probably be happy to lynch Tamuz later on... in order to ease my brain. It's just so confusing! *"I didn't write that... what's going on!!!"*
"It's not a logical inconsistency. B can't be correct because then C would be, but it doesn't go the other way - there's nothing wrong with C being correct. Aside from Twomz saying otherwise." --Mith
Ameliaslay
Ameliaslay
Woman of the Window Sill
Ameliaslay
Woman of the Window Sill
Woman of the Window Sill

Post Post #520 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2006 2:05 pm

Post by Ameliaslay »

Bah!
When I hear any man talk of an unalterable law, the only effect it produces upon me is to convince me that he is an unalterable fool.
Y
Y
Mafia Scum
Y
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #521 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2006 2:27 pm

Post by Y »

Thok wrote:As for our remaining scum group, I assume that we still have to deal with the Gang of Four, which strangely enough
involves 6 people
. We also have to worry about Lin Biao.
That could also suggest that we have 6 mafiosos (7, if we count Lin Biao).
Shamrock
Shamrock
Mafia Scum
Shamrock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #522 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2006 2:44 pm

Post by Shamrock »

Tamuz, you need to change your sig to match Twomz's also.

And why are we assuming there's 6 mafia again?
Two chainz, four bracelets. Let me see that ass clap, standing ovation.
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #523 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2006 2:51 pm

Post by Tamuz »

@ Thok: Great, I don't have to physically rip the hard drive out of your PC and tear it in half anymore.

@ Doc: You'd also have to have your title as "Mafia Scum" but that's not that hard to do. Man... we need to get like 12 people w/ extremely similar names together w/ the same avi etc, and make like a clone mini or something....

I'd probably be happy to lynch Twomz later on... in order to ease my brain. It's just so confusing! *"I didn't write that... what's going on!!!"*

I'm not sure why CES is hellbent on lynching Twomz though... we screwed that up once already, with his chinese peasant claimness and all.
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #524 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2006 3:05 pm

Post by Tamuz »

Oh and CES, thats a bad idea with you "come my brethren" Do you WANT to tell the mafia who it is that they can recruit? I certainly don't... I think we must be more careful with voting now as masonic families...

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”