Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #975 (ISO) » Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:21 am

Post by Surye »

The Mask wrote:I'm not going to settle on my reads until I hear back from you two. Is there something keeping you from listing reads?

Which two now?
Kcdaspot
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #976 (ISO) » Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:29 am

Post by Kcdaspot »

cobbler is ded yo.

you still seem scummy to me.
A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?
The Mask
The Mask
Goon
The Mask
Goon
Goon

Post Post #977 (ISO) » Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:28 am

Post by The Mask »

Games, KCD? :neutral:
Kcdaspot wrote:Cobbler is town. full stop.

Mask is scum full stop.

cobbler is still town.
Kcdaspot wrote:Cobbler's town, sorry.
Kcdaspot wrote:I'll say! you idiots are on the wrong wagon!
Kcdaspot wrote:cobbler is town FOR FUCKS SAKE.
Kcdaspot wrote:I still think cobbler is town.
Kcdaspot wrote:only thing i can keep are mask scumminess and cobbler townness..

@Surye: KCD and Soras. But that doesn't stop you from saying something.
The Mask
The Mask
Goon
The Mask
Goon
Goon

Post Post #978 (ISO) » Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:30 am

Post by The Mask »

KCD, I asked you to explain those reads from yesterday. I don't know if you've read past page 10 or not but you came to judgment at the end of page 10 and continually told people that Cobbler was town.
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #979 (ISO) » Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:34 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

unvote
vote soras

Actually I think he is the most likely scum.

We can get the last one in LyLo.
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
The Mask
The Mask
Goon
The Mask
Goon
Goon

Post Post #980 (ISO) » Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:49 am

Post by The Mask »

Well I have KCD as mafia. Not only for his defense of Cobbler, but also the way he halted a quicklynch today BUT didn't offer his opinion on anything. It seemed like he wasn't sure I'm the SK and knows that if the SK isn't lynched, he can be blocked. It was weird that KCD wouldn't bring anything to the game, just telling you (vez) to unvote.

SK is between soras and Surye in my opinion, but I'd like to hear from soras. I'm not comfortable with how he's putting attention into his other game on a regular basis.
Prod please, Empking.

Surye, your swift vote is uncharacteristic of you. Do you agree or disagree that you have been a careful voter during previous parts of the game?
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #981 (ISO) » Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:25 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

The Mask wrote:Well I have KCD as mafia. Not only for his defense of Cobbler, but also the way he halted a quicklynch today BUT didn't offer his opinion on anything. It seemed like he wasn't sure I'm the SK and knows that if the SK isn't lynched, he can be blocked. It was weird that KCD wouldn't bring anything to the game, just telling you (vez) to unvote.

SK is between soras and Surye in my opinion, but I'd like to hear from soras. I'm not comfortable with how he's putting attention into his other game on a regular basis.
Prod please, Empking.

Surye, your swift vote is uncharacteristic of you. Do you agree or disagree that you have been a careful voter during previous parts of the game?

He's probably the SK. Empking would've replaced a dead town weight by now.
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #982 (ISO) » Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:32 am

Post by Surye »

The Mask wrote:Surye, your swift vote is uncharacteristic of you. Do you agree or disagree that you have been a careful voter during previous parts of the game?

I agree, but today's vote was a continuation of my vote from yesterday for the most part, and there's much fewer people to analyze at this point, and I have a lot more already thought about.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #983 (ISO) » Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:33 am

Post by Empking »

Vote Count 40

Kcdaspot
TheMask
Surye
vezokprika
sorasgoof (1) - vezokprika

Not Voting: Kcdaspot, TheMask, Surye, sorasgoof

With 5 alive its 3 to lynch.

Sora will be prodded.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #984 (ISO) » Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:12 pm

Post by sorasgoof »

Here's a question. Who legitimately thinks I have an anti-town role?
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #985 (ISO) » Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:14 pm

Post by sorasgoof »

And why?
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #986 (ISO) » Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:15 pm

Post by sorasgoof »

vezokpiraka wrote:
The Mask wrote:Well I have KCD as mafia. Not only for his defense of Cobbler, but also the way he halted a quicklynch today BUT didn't offer his opinion on anything. It seemed like he wasn't sure I'm the SK and knows that if the SK isn't lynched, he can be blocked. It was weird that KCD wouldn't bring anything to the game, just telling you (vez) to unvote.

Prod please, Empking.

Horrible. You're pinning me as the SK based on some mod WIFOM?
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #987 (ISO) » Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:26 pm

Post by vezokpiraka »

sorasgoof wrote:
vezokpiraka wrote:

Prod please, Empking.

Horrible. You're pinning me as the SK based on some mod WIFOM?

Nope.

You lurked your way all game but still played in other games.

That's a strong SK tell. You coming here and posting three things also proves you are SK.
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #988 (ISO) » Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:33 am

Post by sorasgoof »

I haven't played in any other games than this one. I've been modding one other game, which is much more important. Whatever free time I have to use for Mafiascum has gone towards that game. I have a Youtube channel to attend to, summer homework to do (essay, three books), and I also run cross country and coach football. You CANNOT use inactivity as a sign of ANYTHING. The only reason I'm posting right now (or even last night) is because 1) I've finished my books, 2) There's no football or cross country today. If anyone cares, I'm also doing a Dead Space 2 Hardcore Let's Play that needs to be edited and commentated over, so that takes quite a bit of time.

So yeah. Don't ever accuse anyone of a specific role based on levels of activity.

If you guys are willing to be rational, I'm willing to read back through the thread for real and actually produce content that will help the town win in this situation.

Also, Vezok, for the love of God, don't misrep me. I have not been playing in any other games. Also, how in the holy hell does me "coming in here and posting three things" prove anything? At the end of Day 3, I sent Empking an apology regarding my inactivity, and that I would pick it up on Day 4. I'm following up on that promise.
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #989 (ISO) » Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:57 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

sorasgoof wrote:I haven't played in any other games than this one. I've been modding one other game, which is much more important. Whatever free time I have to use for Mafiascum has gone towards that game. I have a Youtube channel to attend to, summer homework to do (essay, three books), and I also run cross country and coach football. You CANNOT use inactivity as a sign of ANYTHING. The only reason I'm posting right now (or even last night) is because 1) I've finished my books, 2) There's no football or cross country today. If anyone cares, I'm also doing a Dead Space 2 Hardcore Let's Play that needs to be edited and commentated over, so that takes quite a bit of time.

So yeah. Don't ever accuse anyone of a specific role based on levels of activity.

If you guys are willing to be rational, I'm willing to read back through the thread for real and actually produce content that will help the town win in this situation.

Also, Vezok, for the love of God, don't misrep me. I have not been playing in any other games. Also, how in the holy hell does me "coming in here and posting three things" prove anything? At the end of Day 3, I sent Empking an apology regarding my inactivity, and that I would pick it up on Day 4. I'm following up on that promise.

Good work. But you are still the SK.
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #990 (ISO) » Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:59 am

Post by sorasgoof »

VOTE: Vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #991 (ISO) » Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:00 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

sorasgoof wrote:Okay, VOTE: Vezok.

I read through the last few pages, and I don't like Vezok's posting whatsoever. I haven't liked it all game. Also...

vezok wrote:I'll tick that as a scumslip for you, but I don't consider it such a big of a deal.

You consider it a scumslip, but it's not a big deal? I'm not following. A scumslip should be the biggest deal ever. If you think he slipped, why aren't you voting him?
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #992 (ISO) » Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:01 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

vezokpiraka wrote:
sorasgoof wrote:Okay, VOTE: Vezok.

I read through the last few pages, and I don't like Vezok's posting whatsoever. I haven't liked it all game. Also...

vezok wrote:I'll tick that as a scumslip for you, but I don't consider it such a big of a deal.

You consider it a scumslip, but it's not a big deal? I'm not following. A scumslip should be the biggest deal ever. If you think he slipped, why aren't you voting him?

This was supposed to say something but my browser ate it.

I'll post it again.
The Mask
The Mask
Goon
The Mask
Goon
Goon

Post Post #993 (ISO) » Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:30 am

Post by The Mask »

Surye wrote:
The Mask wrote:Surye, your swift vote is uncharacteristic of you. Do you agree or disagree that you have been a careful voter during previous parts of the game?

I agree, but today's vote was a continuation of my vote from yesterday for the most part, and there's much fewer people to analyze at this point, and I have a lot more already thought about.

Let's look at it this way. You put me within hammer range. If that had happened and we rolled to night, you have failed to list a second suspect. You don't seem to fear being killed off without your opinion on things rolling over. God bless this player list but I don't trust the anyone's decision skills in lylo. Soras has been in and out, KCD had wack reads yesterday, and vezok is vezok. What I get from your quickvote is that you're confident in your survival heading into tomorrow.

Were you okay with a quicklynch today? And why haven't you listed another suspect? Do you believe Nocmen was the final scum?
Kcdaspot
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #994 (ISO) » Sun Aug 07, 2011 3:58 am

Post by Kcdaspot »

VOTE: Sora
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #995 (ISO) » Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:13 am

Post by Empking »

Vote Count 40.5

Kcdaspot
TheMask
Surye
vezokprika (1) - sorasgoof
sorasgoof (2) - vezokprika, Kcdaspot

Not Voting: TheMask, Surye

With 5 alive its 3 to lynch.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Kcdaspot
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #996 (ISO) » Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:26 am

Post by Kcdaspot »

... you know what.. i'm okay with L-1.
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #997 (ISO) » Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:46 am

Post by sorasgoof »

I'm L-1. Vanilla Townie here, guys. I guess my inactivity will be my downfall, assuming I'm lynched. If Vezok gets away this game and he has any anti-town role whatsoever, I'm quitting mafia for good.
Kcdaspot
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #998 (ISO) » Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:02 am

Post by Kcdaspot »

Not so much inactivity as much as..

sorasgoof wrote:I haven't played in any other games than this one. I've been modding one other game, which is much more important. Whatever free time I have to use for Mafiascum has gone towards that game. I have a Youtube channel to attend to, summer homework to do (essay, three books), and I also run cross country and coach football. You CANNOT use inactivity as a sign of ANYTHING. The only reason I'm posting right now (or even last night) is because 1) I've finished my books, 2) There's no football or cross country today. If anyone cares, I'm also doing a Dead Space 2 Hardcore Let's Play that needs to be edited and commentated over, so that takes quite a bit of time.

So RATHER give some quick thoughts with one quick thread skim you'll just complain about your situation. right. gotcha.

then you OMGUS.

sorry pancakes. you hang.
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #999 (ISO) » Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:37 am

Post by sorasgoof »

You think I've had time to do that yet?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”