mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #900 (ISO) » Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:16 pm

Post by mykonian »

The town slept well, having caught scum. And because they weren't waken by annoying shots or something. It was that Amrun was still hanging around at the central square, otherwise people wouldn't have believed there really were scum.

It is now day 3

With 12 players, it's 7 to lynch

populartajo requested replacement, and is replaced by Mastin2!

Thank you mastin for replacing in! It's good to know there are still people with the balls to replace into a 36 page game.

But guys, no matter how much you hate me and this game, stop replacing out, for gods sake. The longer the game becomes the harder it gets to find replacements.
Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #901 (ISO) » Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:14 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

Gotta catch a plane in a couple of hours.

Prod dodge!

It looks like there will be yummy results today.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #902 (ISO) » Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:32 pm

Post by Regfan »

You've got to be fucking kidding me, Farside roleblocked me and I'm honestly unsure what to make of the lack of deaths two nights in a row. Considering the situation I may as well outright claim and suggest a mass-claim occur today as well.

I'm a tracker, tracked Farside to Llarmable N1, N2 I tried tracking Porochaz but no go result, thought it might have been a mod mistake but it seems it's not. I did breadcrumb multiple times and be quite frank I thought it was obvious enough that I was an investigative role that I was considering outright claiming at the end of yesterday.

In Post #501 I asked her to out her roleblock target because I knew she had visited Llarmable and figured her claiming to have blocked anyone else would have been confirmation that she was mafia and in Post #594 I stated I was "absolutely certain that Farside did role block him". In Post #834 I stated "there's essentially a confirmed doctor in the setup, two masons and a roleblocker, this alone seems like an incredible amount of strength/power especially with likely inclusion of multiple other power roles" because knew that it would mean inclusion of a tracker, roleblocker, two masons and a doctor.

I still think the final mafia are inside [AGOTI, Zoraster and Porchaz] and the interactions between Amrum and Zoraster/Parabollocks slot are odd as fuck.

Vote: Zoraster
a girl on the internet
a girl on the internet
Townie
a girl on the internet
Townie
Townie

Post Post #903 (ISO) » Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:08 pm

Post by a girl on the internet »

so i'm thinkin massclaim. thoughts?
a load of unreasonable, nonsensical play, like a shallow and generally useless version of roflcopter
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #904 (ISO) » Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:41 pm

Post by mastin2 »

Near the bottom of page five.

Current scumreads are Farside and {Parabollocks, Girl}. Parabollocks (and therefore replacement) looks more scummy individually, Girl looks more scummy by interactions with farside.
My academy.
"...You have a blog?!?" (Yes, I do. Click.)
Agnigi
, 13p Mini Theme sequel to Gistou, is in design and could use reviewers!
shaft.ed
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
dem.agogue

Post Post #905 (ISO) » Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:47 pm

Post by shaft.ed »

vote: Regsfan

diescumdie
shaft.ed
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
dem.agogue

Post Post #906 (ISO) » Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:51 pm

Post by shaft.ed »

a girl on the internet wrote:so i'm thinkin massclaim. thoughts?

are you kidding me?
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #907 (ISO) » Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:49 am

Post by Fate »

VOTE: Mastin

My work is done here.

You're welcome
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #908 (ISO) » Sat Aug 06, 2011 3:05 am

Post by farside22 »

Regfan: I have 2 issues with you.

1) How do you know how many scum are in the game?

Regfan wrote:Not seeing the scum-read on Tajo to be perfectly honest. Yes, his play has been all over the place and illogical but his reaction to Farsides claim and his reaction to the mason claim read as town.

I think final scum are within: [AGOTI, Porochaz, Parabollocks]

2) Why would you track a player you had a town read on day 1?

vote: Regfan
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #909 (ISO) » Sat Aug 06, 2011 3:13 am

Post by Regfan »

Farside how about you fucking read my posts instead of playing like a complete moron. You complain about Fates playstyle being "Spammy" but I'd take his spammy playstyle over your complete inability to read posts any day.

1. With 14 players standard scum-team size is 3-4 as mentioned:
Regfan wrote:I'll be back later today to post the rest of my thoughts but Farside needs to out who she roleblocked instantly and Llarmable a single scum-team of three to four players is likely here.

2. The town-read I had on him reduced massively throughout day two and his interactions with Amrum were extremely suspicious as was his lack of voting for her throughout yesterday, mentioned and elaborated on here:
Regfan wrote:
Scum Reads (Strongest to weakest):
Llarmable, Amrum, Porochaz.
13. Porochaz, although I had a strongish town-read on him earlier it's disappeared now. During day one he let his suspicions and thoughts of Eli be known however instantly upon entering day two he states that Llarmable would be a good lynch and this is before it was announced that he was role-blocked, it reads as an attempt to attain some form of town-cred.
Regfan wrote:I need to a lot more reading but leaning towards probable partners being Porochaz and Parabollocks. She avoids Porochaz, states she has a town-read on him despite his lack of content, then suggests he's mafia again later yet never throws too much attention towards him or questions him.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #910 (ISO) » Sat Aug 06, 2011 3:18 am

Post by farside22 »

Regfan. I was talking about you tracking me night 1.
You had a town read on me day 1. ME
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #911 (ISO) » Sat Aug 06, 2011 3:23 am

Post by Regfan »

I tracked you because it's a guaranteed relatively useful result. The odds of tracking/catching a visit elsewhere is minimal and the odds of catching the mafia that is submitting the kill was 1/12.

If by some chance you are a mafia goon and I track you visiting no one it confirms you are mafia 100%. If I track you to a player that you claim to have a town-read on the likelihood that you're a mafia roleblocker is massive and if I track you to someone that I believe you would roleblock as town I reaffirm my town-read on you.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #912 (ISO) » Sat Aug 06, 2011 3:24 am

Post by farside22 »

Also based on comments from Amrun I suspect AGOTI to be scum
And asking for a mass claim at this point and time in the game is worthless.

You want to help the mafia out the doctor that protected someone on N1 for a reason?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #913 (ISO) » Sat Aug 06, 2011 3:28 am

Post by farside22 »

Regfan wrote:I tracked you because it's a guaranteed relatively useful result. The odds of tracking/catching a visit elsewhere is minimal and the odds of catching the mafia that is submitting the kill was 1/12.

If by some chance you are a mafia goon and I track you visiting no one it confirms you are mafia 100%. If I track you to a player that you claim to have a town-read on the likelihood that you're a mafia roleblocker is massive and if I track you to someone that I believe you would roleblock as town I reaffirm my town-read on you.

*cough* BULLSHIT *cough*

You didn't find me scummy. You didn't find the claim scummy. So you followed me for information. That sounds more like info for scum then town there buddy.

This song sounds soooooo much reminds me of Llamafluff from American Gods I feel like going in there and quoting it things he said and comparing.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #914 (ISO) » Sat Aug 06, 2011 3:29 am

Post by Regfan »

Honestly, mass-claim at this point in the game could create an autowin scenario which is key. Put it this way, current playerlist is; Fate, DGB, Ellibereth, Llamarble, Mastin, Springlullaby, Porochaz, Farside, Shaft.ed, Agoti, Regfan, Zoraster. Everyone should agree that masons are legitimate and the odds of roleblocker being legitimate is massive so it's safe to remove them from the suspect list at the moment.

This turns the suspect list into nine players being (DGB, Elibereth, Mastin, Springlullaby, Porochaz, Shaft.ed, Agoti, Regfan, Zoraster). There is essentially a guaranteed doctor in the game at this point so we can safely remove another player from the suspect list leaving eight players. If the doctor saved someone else that's in the suspect list it means there will be seven unclears only with three mslynches being highly likely setting us up for a great chance to win.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #915 (ISO) » Sat Aug 06, 2011 3:32 am

Post by farside22 »

How many town reads did you have at the end of day 1 Regfan?
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #916 (ISO) » Sat Aug 06, 2011 3:32 am

Post by Regfan »

farside22 wrote:You didn't find me scummy. You didn't find the claim scummy. So you followed me for information. That sounds more like info for scum then town there buddy. This song sounds soooooo much reminds me of Llamafluff from American Gods I feel like going in there and quoting it things he said and comparing.

Think about it for half a fucking second. I know for a fact that tracking you provides me with information, information leads towards me either reaffirming my read on you or confirming you as mafia which is much more profitable then tracking elsewhere which would be tracking into a 1/12 shot of hitting the shooting mafia. Secondly, there's no reason for mafia to track a roleblocker claim because it gives them NO information whatsoever other than who the roleblocker suspects which would be gained from just questioning them about their reads.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #917 (ISO) » Sat Aug 06, 2011 3:34 am

Post by farside22 »

Hey Fate is that QT with Llama only at night?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #918 (ISO) » Sat Aug 06, 2011 3:35 am

Post by farside22 »

Regfan wrote:Llarmable, Fate, Farside, Shafted and Tajo need to be considered as confirmed town tomorrow. Elibereth is highly likely town too now.

Fate, thoughts on Porochaz, DGB and Ythills slot please.

Why Shaft and Tajo?
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #919 (ISO) » Sat Aug 06, 2011 3:40 am

Post by Regfan »

I had roughly five town-reads at the end of day one, give or take one or two all differing in strength.

Shafted is town solely because he is filling Cryptos spot, the fact that Crypto was unaware that game had started and that there was this thread reads as a strong as fuck town-tell, furthermore he has a massive tendency to put more effort in when mafia and his attitude here resembles his town-play in multiple other games.

Tajo is town for multiple reasons and to be quite frank I want Fate to elaborate into why he thinks Tajo is scum. Tajos reaction to your claim not being in the setup read as a geninue town thought process, as mafia he would have known that your role was in-fact in the setup and therefore wouldn't have attempted to discredit it for those reasons and the manner in which it was said doesn't seem forced/faked. His aggression and attitude towards the mason claims and his continual doubting of them reads as idiotic town more than anything else although I do understand there's a slight logical fallacy in there being the "Too scummy to be scum".
shaft.ed
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
dem.agogue

Post Post #920 (ISO) » Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:57 am

Post by shaft.ed »

Regfan wrote: I thought it was obvious enough that I was an investigative role that I was considering outright claiming at the end of yesterday.
why? whats the benefit of outright claiming at the end of yesterday?
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #921 (ISO) » Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:01 am

Post by Regfan »

shaft.ed wrote:why? whats the benefit of outright claiming at the end of yesterday?

I was going to split the remaining suspects into two pools and have farside roleblock pool A and I track someone in pool B. It would have forced mafia to decide whether they wanted to risk being role-blocked or caught via tracking and would have guaranteed that I wouldn't have been roleblocked myself.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #922 (ISO) » Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:07 am

Post by farside22 »

And that is my biggest issue with Regfan. All the meta references he uses to excuse or read players.
The last game we were in together he used meta to clear me when I was scum. I would think someone who had read a player as town with meta and flipped scum would be more wary of meta. Yes I use it but I also look at the big picture in the game and what is going on (despite what GW said). What makes sense, what doesn't make sense, how the player behaved and whom flipped scum and what that scum stated about those players.
All of that is info. Not just meta, which Regfan clings to in multiple post.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #923 (ISO) » Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:10 am

Post by Regfan »

farside22 wrote: The last game we were in together he used meta to clear me when I was scum. I would think someone who had read a player as town with meta and flipped scum would be more wary of meta.

Yeah no, this didn't happen. There was a point in the game where I considered you town but that was due to suspected Maxous and Twistedspoon to be mafia. As the game progressed and Maxous flipped town I didn't have any form of strong town-read on you and infact voted you, the sole reason I didn't suspect you at the very end of the game was because Twistedspoons gambit was something I was fooled by.
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #924 (ISO) » Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:26 am

Post by zoraster »

First thoughts:

The wagon on RegFan is questionable at best. He comes across as sincere to me. I have yet to see a convincing reason to lynch him. Farside's interaction with him is weird. I think Regfan's explanation makes sense and farside seems to be wigged out about the situation for no identifiable reason. Farside, therefore, comes across as pretty scummy to me.

Vote: Farside

I had a noticeably bad gut reaction to DGB's play, but I'm having trouble finding an articulable reason why.

Fate seems town to me which would mean that marble is town as well unless I'm missing something.

Tajo's posts are exceedingly strange to me. He seems to be trying, for much of the game, to hide behind the joke of playing like Fate (or something). I think he's trying to do so to shroud the fact that he's not really interested in figuring out scum. He spends a lot of it yelling at Fate which is a good way to eat up the game without accomplishing much of anything. So anyway, tajo/Mastin is a good lynch as well.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”