Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #925 (ISO) » Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:28 am

Post by zoraster »

Oh, so I need to evaluate tajo in light of mastin's stuff a bit more. I was kind of mostly going on tajo's posts for the above.
shaft.ed
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
dem.agogue

Post Post #926 (ISO) » Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:52 am

Post by shaft.ed »

DGB's play is way off. I don't find it an alignment thing though because she's equally crazy as town and scum. I'm fairly certain scum DGB would have sucked up to me when I replaced in, but she barely acknowledged my presence.

Possibility she is some non-killing third party role. Very much doubt she is mafia

zor, have you compared farside's Llamarble reaction to today's Regfan reaction?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #927 (ISO) » Sat Aug 06, 2011 6:30 am

Post by farside22 »

zoraster wrote:First thoughts:

The wagon on RegFan is questionable at best. He comes across as sincere to me. I have yet to see a convincing reason to lynch him. Farside's interaction with him is weird. I think Regfan's explanation makes sense and farside seems to be wigged out about the situation for no identifiable reason. Farside, therefore, comes across as pretty scummy to me.

He keeps stating he had a 1/12 shot at results. He had a town read on me and 5 others day 1. That lowers the odds considerably of him finding scum if he really thinks those he listed were town.

Second I roleblocked Regfan. There was no kill. You think the scum team keep are targeting no one at night? You think the doc got lucky twice in a row?

Finally 2 votes are a wagon?!?

fos: Zoraster
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #928 (ISO) » Sat Aug 06, 2011 6:32 am

Post by farside22 »

Regfan wrote:
farside22 wrote: The last game we were in together he used meta to clear me when I was scum. I would think someone who had read a player as town with meta and flipped scum would be more wary of meta.

Yeah no, this didn't happen. There was a point in the game where I considered you town but that was due to suspected Maxous and Twistedspoon to be mafia. As the game progressed and Maxous flipped town I didn't have any form of strong town-read on you and infact voted you, the sole reason I didn't suspect you at the very end of the game was because Twistedspoons gambit was something I was fooled by.

That was after you cleared me with the meta.

This game all you do is say crytpo is town because meta as scum would have him posting more. That is not a town tell, that is meta tell and says nothing about how he has played in this game to = town.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #929 (ISO) » Sat Aug 06, 2011 6:43 am

Post by Regfan »

farside22 wrote:That was after you cleared me with the meta. This game all you do is say crytpo is town because meta as scum would have him posting more. That is not a town tell, that is meta tell and says nothing about how he has played in this game to = town.

I never cleared you over meta, considering I fucking voted you in that game that much should be obvious so stop attempting to create up reasons to vote me. Crypto not posting more isn't the sole reason that I believe he's town, way to fucking misrepresent me, seriously I'm growing tired of your complete inability to read the entirety of someone elses posts. Mafia know the game has started because mafia have a quick topic, they also know where the game is located, the fact that Crypto knew neither of these makes him incredibly likely town.

I'm heading to bed but I need to re-read this game again in the morning though nothing thus far has changed my mind over Fate, Llarmable, Farside, Mastin, Elibereth and Shafted being town.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #930 (ISO) » Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:26 am

Post by farside22 »

@Regfan: Why do you find zoraster scum?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #931 (ISO) » Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:32 am

Post by farside22 »

Regfan wrote:Llarmable, I need to a lot more reading but leaning towards probable partners being Porochaz and Parabollocks. She avoids Porochaz, states she has a town-read on him despite his lack of content, then suggests he's mafia again later yet never throws too much attention towards him or questions him.

Parabollock never said anything about Porochaz while he/she was here, so where are you getting this read/info from?
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #932 (ISO) » Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:38 am

Post by Regfan »

Yeah, I cant' sleep. Have you even read any of my posts? There's seriously not that many of them. I think Zoraster is scum due to Amrums interactions with him and the post you quoted has to do with who I find to be Amrums most likely partners, ie. Zoraster and Proazacs.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #933 (ISO) » Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:46 am

Post by farside22 »

Regfan wrote:Porochaz, although I had a strongish town-read on him earlier it's disappeared now. During day one he let his suspicions and thoughts of Eli be known however instantly upon entering day two he states that Llarmable would be a good lynch and this is before it was announced that he was role-blocked, it reads as an attempt to attain some form of town-cred.

Can you expand on this a bit?
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #934 (ISO) » Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:51 am

Post by Regfan »

I'd be more than willing to.

At the time that was posted I thought the roleblock on Llarmable prevented the night-kill and thus LLarmable was mafia meaning I thought Porchaz's vote on him was an opportunistic attempt at gaining and attaining town-cred by voting his partner that was roleblocked. Since LLarmable however is a mason and not mafia that entire point becomes irrelevant and moot though his lack of suggesting that Eli should be lynched or mafia on day two despite his almost near-insistence that she was on D1 reads as inconsistent and off.
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #935 (ISO) » Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:03 am

Post by Llamarble »

Huh, I don't see in Farside's posting anything making it obvious that Regfan is going to be her target.
Which means Regfan knows he was blocked based on an actual night action failure.
ALSO
Regfanscum knows there's a doctor or similar in the setup because something has to have caused the D1 killfailure.
So unless he submitted an additional action or had information about Farside's target choice,
HE WOULDN'T KNOW IF A ROLEBLOCK OR A DOC CAUSED KILL FAILURE.
And as scum he (very likely) DIES if he claims getting blocked and Farside didn't actually do it.
So he's a lot more likely to wait for Farside to claim target and let that player get lynched ezmode if they're not scum.
So yeah basically Regfan claiming he was roleblocked as scum before Farside says anything is a fairly unlikely play.

REDUCTIO AD MILD ABSURDUM

Regfan is town unless something kinda weird happened and shouldn't be lynched today.

Mod can scum submit a kill and an additional action this game?

Now to figure out who scum is.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #936 (ISO) » Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:05 am

Post by farside22 »

I'm going to think about all this and reread a few things. I still find it hard to believe the doctor protected the right person twice in a row. I find it most improbable with one mafia lynched that the mafia did not submit a kill.

In the mean time I'm willing to put pressure on my second suspect whom I agree with Regfan about the interactions from Amrun and her play this whole game = scum.

unvote:
vote: AGOTI
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #937 (ISO) » Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:09 am

Post by farside22 »

@llama you are forgetting the most important thing in your post there. If Regfan is scum whom was sent to commit the kill he would believe he was blocked since I stated suspicion on him since day 1.
He goes on the defensive first and instead. That is something in my head. However I have a tendency to see scum actions when I find someone scummy.
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #938 (ISO) » Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:12 am

Post by Llamarble »

Did you suggest you might be blocking him?
If that's true then what I said is a lot more iffy; if he's scum and knows you blocked him he definitely makes sure to claim it before you get a chance to.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #939 (ISO) » Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:15 am

Post by farside22 »

Llamarble wrote:Did you suggest you might be blocking him?
If that's true then what I said is a lot more iffy; if he's scum and knows you blocked him he definitely makes sure to claim it before you get a chance to.

Day 1 I had a list of people I stated I was looking at RB and Regfan was on that list.
shaft.ed
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
dem.agogue

Post Post #940 (ISO) » Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:17 am

Post by shaft.ed »

If scum are going Doc hunting then they are trying to NK a player that isn't going to be Doc protected. Given we have a claimed power role and outed masons, you think a Doc is aiming outside of that pool?
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #941 (ISO) » Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:18 am

Post by Regfan »

Llarmable, your thoughts on mass-claiming in this position? The way I view it is if doctor has saved a player already outside of the clears on one of the nights we'll have it down to seven suspects with him claiming which is perfect. Also, your reads on Zoraster, Porochaz, AGOTI and Springlullaby would be appreciated.

Farside, this was the final thing you said about me yesterday was this:
farside22 wrote:Llama I'm expecting you to finish and explain your scum read because after Regfan's last post I'm finding it increasely hard to believe he's scum. His logic and meta reasoning is something that I found interesting. I do have one concern but I'll worry about that later.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #942 (ISO) » Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:23 am

Post by farside22 »

@Regfan: Then why did you say at the start of the game that I roleblocked you? Would you not think that scum may have roleblocked you?
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #943 (ISO) » Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:24 am

Post by Llamarble »

Ythill wrote:
Amrun, if you're town, catch up tonight and be ready.

Hmph. What a weird thing to say in twilight.

I still think Ythill is town though?

AGOTI could be Amrun'sbuddy.

Still reading.
a girl on the internet
a girl on the internet
Townie
a girl on the internet
Townie
Townie

Post Post #944 (ISO) » Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:28 am

Post by a girl on the internet »

Regfan wrote:Honestly, mass-claim at this point in the game could create an autowin scenario which is key. Put it this way, current playerlist is; Fate, DGB, Ellibereth, Llamarble, Mastin, Springlullaby, Porochaz, Farside, Shaft.ed, Agoti, Regfan, Zoraster. Everyone should agree that masons are legitimate and the odds of roleblocker being legitimate is massive so it's safe to remove them from the suspect list at the moment.

This turns the suspect list into nine players being (DGB, Elibereth, Mastin, Springlullaby, Porochaz, Shaft.ed, Agoti, Regfan, Zoraster). There is essentially a guaranteed doctor in the game at this point so we can safely remove another player from the suspect list leaving eight players. If the doctor saved someone else that's in the suspect list it means there will be seven unclears only with three mslynches being highly likely setting us up for a great chance to win.

exactly!

mastin is also out of suspect list cuz of tajo townslip. and reggie is out of suspect list cuz of what llama just said.

scumz be screwed, y'all. ^_^
a load of unreasonable, nonsensical play, like a shallow and generally useless version of roflcopter
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #945 (ISO) » Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:29 am

Post by Regfan »

farside22 wrote:@Regfan: Then why did you say at the start of the game that I roleblocked you? Would you not think that scum may have roleblocked you?

I don't see nor have I ever seen two roleblockers in the same setup, it leads towards major problems. Furthermore a scum roleblocker doesn't make much sense considering the only roles they would be able to block would be doctor and tracker. There's minimal point having scum roleblock a doctor due it being optimal for them to outright kill them and addition of a scum roleblocker against a tracker is actually a hinderance for mafia as it leads towards potential of them being caught.

Now I'm really going to bed, going to be fucked for golf in the morning.
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #946 (ISO) » Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:33 am

Post by Llamarble »

That post Regfan quoted makes the Regfan-is-town deduction safer.

I do not think massclaim is a good idea right now, but if the doctor-thing has two living protects coming out and making some conftowns is probably good.

Also teehee, I have played in a roleblocker vs. doc + tracker game.
The roleblocker actually is worse than a goon imo because they nearly double the effectiveness of the tracker.
shaft.ed
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
dem.agogue

Post Post #947 (ISO) » Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:55 am

Post by shaft.ed »

farside22 wrote: Would you not think that scum may have roleblocked you?

what kind if ridiculous question is this?
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #948 (ISO) » Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:06 am

Post by Llamarble »

I'm not at MEGA BLOODLUST yet, but DGB has all kinds of associative tells with Amrun.
Definitely got a feeling yesterday she was trying hard to make other things happen.
VOTE: DGB

Also considering the awesome power of scum janitor, I feel like scum would've made a fairly concerted effort to keep Amrun alive.
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #949 (ISO) » Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:21 am

Post by Fate »

No reason to MC, doc saved a mason obv, aka me.

Doubly conftown now

Masonbuddy makes good point

VOTE: DGB

Fuck my too scum for scum theory
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”