Post Post #2525 (ISO) » Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:36 pm

Post by A Gaggle of Geese »

wait 9 alive.

an sk
4 adventurers.
baby spice
a mason

where's my fucking partridge in a pear tree while I'm at it LMAO
A Gaggle of Geese < A Dance with Dragons.
A Gaggle of Geese
A Gaggle of Geese
Goon
A Gaggle of Geese
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2526 (ISO) » Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:36 pm

oh god this is so depressing.
A Gaggle of Geese
A Gaggle of Geese
Goon
A Gaggle of Geese
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2527 (ISO) » Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:36 pm

there's probably one more town player left, wow.
A Gaggle of Geese
A Gaggle of Geese
Goon
A Gaggle of Geese
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2528 (ISO) » Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:37 pm

honestly me and spyrex were fairly sure feysal wasn't group scum in the mason qt so this makes sense.
A Gaggle of Geese
A Gaggle of Geese
Goon
A Gaggle of Geese
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2529 (ISO) » Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:40 pm

inHim is scum. not sure if it's worth hitting non scum today, I mean I know he's nearly dead but.

actually I think we should just massclaim. except for me. I have ONE useful ability left so.

inHim claim in your next post.
Bowser
Bowser
Mafia Scum
Bowser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2530 (ISO) » Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:02 pm

Post by Bowser »

If you want me to claim now, say the word.
It's
BOWSER TIME!
SMBMIIIS: The War on Bleck's Army
is coming to a Mini Theme queue near you! 0/6 pre-in's taken.
Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2531 (ISO) » Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:29 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

A Gaggle of Geese wrote:who brought bowser into the game

I brought him into the game

o_O Bowser you have abilities?

Why are we lynching SGR again? I know I said my vote was on him, but then I re-read his post and it made sense.

With the item I picked up, I can hurt Inhim don't know if the damage output will kill him though.
Show
I have played 25 games:
Town wins : 13
Scum wins : 3
Town loses : 7
Scum loses : 2

I do not attack the player of a post, but the post itself. I would appreciate it if you do the same.
Leagues of Legends, come join the fun: LoL Site
Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2532 (ISO) » Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:08 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

BL, there's three competeing ideas here.
Scum want to lynch to win, town want to lynch scum, and the AP/myself/Feysal(?) want to lynch to benifit ourselves. At the moment that is heading towards lynching undead town which is points for Gandalf (Lynching undead), Feysal (Hammer), and a chance for me to continue to try and find my target.

I'm even more convinced that the day should have ended when people got killed for claiming. Those claims, and the subsequent lack of nights, combined with the lack of "cross-kills" that mods always seem to expect, is what has given the third parties such a position as we are in.
I don't know what annoys me more. Bad Harry Potter fan fiction that gets the facts right, or good Harry Potter fan fiction that doesn't.

Sometimes, when I say "I'm okay", I want someone to give me a hug and say, "Let's watch Doctor Who"
Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2533 (ISO) » Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:15 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Votecount

2- gandalf5166
[Healthy]
(0)
3- A Gaggle of Geese
[Dying]
(0)
7- Bunnylover
[Healthy]
(0)
8- GreyICE
[Healthy]
(0)
10- Vaya
[Healthy]
(0)
12- WrathChild
[Healthy]
(0)
16- BabySpice
[Healthy]
(0)
17- Surye
[Healthy]
(0) -
20- inHimshallibe
[Dying]
(0)
21- SGRaaize
[Bruised]
(4) - inHimshallibe, gandalf5166, BabySpice, Bowser
23- Feysal
[Healthy]
(0)
25- Bowser
[Healthy]
(0)

Not voting (8): AGOG, Bunnylover, GreyICE, Vaya, WrathChild, Surye, SGRaaize, Feysal,

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Deadline is on August 18th at midnight (GMT -5)

A Gaggle of Geese wrote:As an aside, I'm pretty sure this game is fucked. I was hit by 12 points of damage last night, not sure
why
it's not showing up in the votecount though.

Can't I make an innocent mistake?

A Gaggle of Geese wrote:
grab circlet

if I can.

No, you can't. It has already been taken.

@Feysal: Please, keep your tone down. I hate personal attacks.
Taking a long break from mafia games.

In honor of Erika Furudo, my first scum win (Umineko Mafia).
Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2534 (ISO) » Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:35 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

grab rod
I don't know what annoys me more. Bad Harry Potter fan fiction that gets the facts right, or good Harry Potter fan fiction that doesn't.

Sometimes, when I say "I'm okay", I want someone to give me a hug and say, "Let's watch Doctor Who"
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2535 (ISO) » Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:07 pm

Post by GreyICE »

I'm going to leave the scroll unattended on the floor.

Anyone taking it who is not Gaggle has claimed scum.

In the case of Feysal, claimed mafia-scum, not SK scum.

Leave Scroll unattended on floor
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
A Gaggle of Geese
A Gaggle of Geese
Goon
A Gaggle of Geese
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2536 (ISO) » Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:53 pm

My name is Gaggle of Geese. I am a survivor living in Theme Park. I am broadcasting on all AM frequencies. I will be online everyday at midday, when the sun is highest in the sky. If you are out there — if anyone is out there — I can provide witty comebacks, I can provide sarcasm, I can provide ridiculous rhetoric. If there's anybody out there — anybody — please, you are not alone.
A Gaggle of Geese
A Gaggle of Geese
Goon
A Gaggle of Geese
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2537 (ISO) » Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:53 pm

grab scroll

@ mod wasn't sure thought someone might have saved me, also :honesty:
SGRaaize
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2538 (ISO) » Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:29 am

Post by SGRaaize »

Huh, well, if it helps anything with you guys, I am indeed an undead, so it gives Gandalf the points he desperately wants.

I am starting to fear all these third parties in this game, though, I thought Mafia was gonna obviously get owned here, but I'm starting to think that we are in a far harder position we thought we were in
I'm from EpicMafia and I love it there. Everything I say is now invalid.
I am a bad player, but I like to think of myself as the wild card that is unpredictable.
Feysal
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2539 (ISO) » Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:45 am

Post by Feysal »

A Gaggle of Geese [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=3318780#p3318780]#2521[/url] wrote:hey feysal, if you use temptation on me and I wish to kill someone you will be past 10 points, right?

It would bring me close at least. I have three points that I know of. I may have four, if my damage ended up killing Katy and that kill counts, but I can't really count on that, and the different kill flavor seems to indicate otherwise. But, if I get to hammer today and attack someone tonight, that should earn me two points, and using Temptation on top of that should bring me to ten points and enough to win.

Bunnylover did. And confirmed that they were of the same alignment too.

I don't think the town situation is quite that bleak. I think there are four of you left. Here is where my reads are.

Town

A Gaggle of Geese
Bunnylover
Bowser
SGRaaize (?)

Adventurers

GreyICE
WrathChild
Vaya
gandalf5166

Serial killer

Feysal

Hunter

Baby Spice

Scum

Surye
inHimshallibe (?)

We have three unconfirmed players in game, those being SGRaaize, inHimshallibe and Surye. There must be scum among them, but there must be town also. Surye is my best bet for scum. For additional evidence, look at the vote count at the end of day two, the day we could not unvote. That day some players made themselves conspicuous by being off the Surye wagon, resulting in a no lynch. SGRaaize was one, but he voted Vaya before anyone had voted Surye, so he gets a pass. Both inHim and Zdenek however wasted their votes, on Gandalf and Bunnylover, while the Surye wagon was already happening. Why would they do that? I think that they were purposely dividing votes in an effort to cause a no lynch. If Surye was town, I bet that Zdenek would have voted him.

Further evidence in favor of SGRaaize is that yesterday he hammered Zdenek, while both inHim and Surye were off the wagon. Surye was of course flaking, but inHim was there, voting GreyICE of all people. He said something vague about Zdenek but never did anything.

My conclusion is that SGRaaize is town, Surye is scum, and if there is another wizard left alive, it has to be inHim.

Snow_Bunny [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=3319234#p3319234]#2533[/url] wrote:
@Feysal: Please, keep your tone down. I hate personal attacks.

I believe I'm done shouting now. Thing is, nothing gets a rise out of me like someone refusing to listen to reason when I'm firmly invested in a game.

Oh, and one more thing.

Grab: Rod

There were two rods, and I think this is the last item left. I doubt I would need it for anything, so I will see what it does and then leave it for someone else. Since I can apparently leave it unattended at any time I like, I should be able to coordinate with others so it gets picked up by town. Gaggle won't be able to pick up another item until tomorrow, should he want it.
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2540 (ISO) » Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:56 am

Post by gandalf5166 »

Gaggle needs to take my ring as soon as he can. And FTR, there still seems to be some bullshit flying around about us siding with scum. We automatically lose four points if scum win. It wasn't intended that way, but it's true. So shut the fuck up. Winning with scum is possible for us but it would be damn fucking hard. But yeah, we're going to be reluctant to lynch the last scum. However, I'm pretty confident that we have two scum left. And with feysal still here, we don't even have to worry about that. So shut the FUCK up.
SGRaaize
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2541 (ISO) » Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:58 am

Post by SGRaaize »

I feel like the Adventurers are pushing on me being scum because of the whole points thing, maybe Gandalf has an ability that is able to see who is undead and who isn't, and that's why they have been pushing on me all along. Maybe they need the points desperately because the game is getting closer to a finish, and lynching me kills both birds with a single stone: Kills an undead = Gives points, kills Town = Keeps the game going for longer
I'm from EpicMafia and I love it there. Everything I say is now invalid.
I am a bad player, but I like to think of myself as the wild card that is unpredictable.
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2542 (ISO) » Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:20 am

Post by gandalf5166 »

SGRaaize wrote:I feel like the Adventurers are pushing on me being scum because of the whole points thing, maybe Gandalf has an ability that is able to see who is undead and who isn't, and that's why they have been pushing on me all along. Maybe they need the points desperately because the game is getting closer to a finish, and lynching me kills both birds with a single stone: Kills an undead = Gives points, kills Town = Keeps the game going for longer

Nope. In fact, I'll fullclaim. My class should be obvious once I do, and no ability like you describe makes sense for my class. My first ability is a track. Second is hide, exactly the same as GI's. My third is a passive that lets me deal two extra damage per attack to undead. My attack ability let's me make two attacks, that can be split or both applied to the same target. I have two different weapons, one that let's me deal two points of damage per attack, and one that deals one damage per attack but bypasses damage protection. The bonus applies itself weirdly. If I split, it applies to both, but if I combine, it only applies once. All of those are unlimited shots. I've attacked every night. I don't remember who or how because that doesn't really matter to me so I haven't kept track.
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2543 (ISO) » Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:21 am

Post by gandalf5166 »

I have a specialty with undead, as you can see. Now stop being idiotic, and if you're town, start hunting real scum. I can't even remember the last time you accused someone of being a sorcerer.
Bowser
Bowser
Mafia Scum
Bowser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2544 (ISO) » Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:30 am

Post by Bowser »

hey gandalf, Sorcerers are town. I think you mean a wizard.
It's
BOWSER TIME!
SMBMIIIS: The War on Bleck's Army
is coming to a Mini Theme queue near you! 0/6 pre-in's taken.
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2545 (ISO) » Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:45 am

Post by gandalf5166 »

Sorry, two games in a row it's been sorcerers, and my role pm doesn't remind me >.>
Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2546 (ISO) » Sat Aug 06, 2011 6:44 am

Post by Bunnylover »

Im not exactly sold on SGR is scum.
Vote: Surye

Good thing thier are other options we all agree that are scum.
Show
I have played 25 games:
Town wins : 13
Scum wins : 3
Town loses : 7
Scum loses : 2

I do not attack the player of a post, but the post itself. I would appreciate it if you do the same.
Leagues of Legends, come join the fun: LoL Site
Feysal
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2547 (ISO) » Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:49 am

Post by Feysal »

Hello, ranger. The tracking, two-weapon fighting and undead favored enemy are all dead giveaways.

Now, I see there are four votes on SGRaaize, and one on Surye. My win condition of course compels me to hammer SGRaaize should it come to that, but I'd hate being forced to. Maybe Gandalf really believes he is scum, maybe he just wants his point for lynching undead. I can't really fault him for playing to his win condition if that is the case. But I have a different suggestion which should make everyone happy.

Today we lynch Surye. There are several good reasons why. One is that restricting SGRaaize obviously did not prevent SpyreX from dying or Gaggle getting injured. Another is the fact that SGRaaize is injured, which Surye is not. If you insist on having SGRaaize killed, you can use actions to do that today. I'd bet that today's special effect is that attacks do extra damage. Gandalf can get his precious point that way too, not just by lynching.

I would have no part in killing SGRaaize. I will be using Temptation today, and during the night I can finish off inHim with my attack. I'd rather not take the risk that Surye survives my attack due to being uninjured now. Is this acceptable?

As for Baby Spice, we're pretty much in endgame here. Perhaps it would be time to reveal who exactly you are hunting for.

And GreyICE, if you restricted anyone other than me and SGRaaize, now is the time to let us know.

Gaggle, did you take damage during last day or night phase?
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2548 (ISO) » Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:58 am

Post by gandalf5166 »

I agree with all of feysal's last post, and I will be following it. I'll be on a computer in about ten minutes, I'll switch my vote then.
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2549 (ISO) » Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:36 pm

Post by GreyICE »

I restricted Inhim and PeregrineV as well (Pere ended up not mattering, but it has a time delay, obv). Inhim apparently didn't have it take. Since it's a mind effecting ability, that makes him much more likely to be town, and thus I'm not super worried about him (plus he's likely to die soon)

As for killing Surye, not going to happen today, Feysal. Claiming serial killer was a nice move, but it's not enough. You're a member of the scumteam. We can whinge back and forth, but just say it, and come out with the little nugget you want to.
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”