GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2550 (ISO) » Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:38 pm

Post by GreyICE »

Come on, Feysal, you still haven't spilled it, Feysal. I can see you know it Feysal, it's eating you up inside Feysal.

Oh that hidden knowledge, oh that information the town just doesn't have, oh how it burns inside your breast. Oh how it wants to be free.

Knowledge wants to be free, Feysal. Claim scum and tell them, Feysal.
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2551 (ISO) » Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:44 pm

Post by GreyICE »

Poor poor Feysal isn't the serial killer, he isn't the serial killer at all.

It was an imaginative fake claim, it was this team's last shot at victory, and it failed.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2552 (ISO) » Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:37 pm

Post by gandalf5166 »

Please start ignoring GI starting now. And he says I'm playing like scum. Even if he is scum, he's not going to win. We only have four possible scum at this point, idiot. And that's INCLUDING him. Scum has lost. Leaving feysal alive long enough to fulfill his wincon isn't going to kill us.
SGRaaize
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2553 (ISO) » Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:42 pm

Post by SGRaaize »

I'd like an undead to claim to me, BTW
I'm from EpicMafia and I love it there. Everything I say is now invalid.
I am a bad player, but I like to think of myself as the wild card that is unpredictable.
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2554 (ISO) » Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:50 pm

Post by gandalf5166 »

SGRaaize wrote:I'd like an undead to claim to me, BTW

You'll be dead by tonight and for the last time that doesn't confirm you, idiot.
SGRaaize
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2555 (ISO) » Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:51 pm

Post by SGRaaize »

gandalf5166 wrote:You'll be dead by tonight and for the last time that doesn't confirm you, idiot.

Nah, I won't, I'll keep holding on with my Protection Spell if i have to, and judging by your stubborness to get me killed, it seems that's what I'll have to do.

Get fucked
I am a bad player, but I like to think of myself as the wild card that is unpredictable.
SGRaaize
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2556 (ISO) » Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:52 pm

Post by SGRaaize »

Would still like an Undead to claim, though :x
Bowser
Bowser
Mafia Scum
Bowser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2557 (ISO) » Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:18 pm

Post by Bowser »

Unvote; Vote: Surye
It's
BOWSER TIME!
SMBMIIIS: The War on Bleck's Army
is coming to a Mini Theme queue near you! 0/6 pre-in's taken.
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2558 (ISO) » Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:20 pm

Post by gandalf5166 »

SGRaaize wrote:
gandalf5166 wrote:You'll be dead by tonight and for the last time that doesn't confirm you, idiot.

Nah, I won't, I'll keep holding on with my Protection Spell if i have to, and judging by your stubborness to get me killed, it seems that's what I'll have to do.

Get fucked

You do realize that you protecting yourself is against the best interest of the town, right? You're one of four people left that can be scum. The key for town at this point is to kill all of you before scum can gain a majority and kill feysal. By protecting yourself you're slowing us down. It doesn't matter whether you're town, town is more likely to win the faster you die.
Feysal
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2559 (ISO) » Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:46 pm

Post by Feysal »

I'm afraid you may be out of luck, and there are no more undead left. If inHim is one, he will die before he can be of any help. Bowser maybe? We don't know anything about his role yet.

GreyICE continues to amaze me. I have claimed a role that guarantees my death, and he still tries to say I'm scum? Whatever. Meanwhile, I don't follow his conclusions about his restrictions and their results at all. We know that someone killed SpyreX last night. GreyICE claims to have successfully restricted me and SGRaaize, so neither of us can be responsible. inHim he says was not affected, and Surye was not targeted at all, and those two he chooses to call probable town and defend? That does not begin to make sense.
Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2560 (ISO) » Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:56 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Ok,

I only told one untruth in my earlier claim.

I'm after the Lich.

Had it been anyone else, or the lich not mentioned in the OP, what I said about my target would have been 100% correct from my interpretation of the Koranic angel that I think my role is based on.

I can only target people who vote for me, or the Lich once I find him. (The locate lich spell being an obvious exception.) I also have one area effect spell that is not restricted like that.

(Not going into immunities/resistance/etc)

SGR basically claimed being the lich, but my locate spell says that it isn't him.

"I couldn't use non-damaging abilities" was done by me in twilight, to try and stop protections from screwing with my locate creature spell which I did last night.

btw, that should be a permanant geas so I wonder how you can be protecting yourself SGR.

I also have a dispell type ability which might benifit Feysal if whatever is stopping him is a permanant.
I don't know what annoys me more. Bad Harry Potter fan fiction that gets the facts right, or good Harry Potter fan fiction that doesn't.

Sometimes, when I say "I'm okay", I want someone to give me a hug and say, "Let's watch Doctor Who"
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2561 (ISO) » Sat Aug 06, 2011 3:08 pm

Post by GreyICE »

Feysal wrote:I'm afraid you may be out of luck, and there are no more undead left. If inHim is one, he will die before he can be of any help. Bowser maybe? We don't know anything about his role yet.

GreyICE continues to amaze me. I have claimed a role that guarantees my death, and he still tries to say I'm scum? Whatever. Meanwhile, I don't follow his conclusions about his restrictions and their results at all. We know that someone killed SpyreX last night. GreyICE claims to have successfully restricted me and SGRaaize, so neither of us can be responsible. inHim he says was not affected, and Surye was not targeted at all, and those two he chooses to call probable town and defend? That does not begin to make sense.

Oh no, it's almost like you fuckers come in TEAMS.

Doooo you want to say what I know you want to say, Feysal?

Don't vote Surye, town.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
SGRaaize
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2562 (ISO) » Sat Aug 06, 2011 3:25 pm

Post by SGRaaize »

gandalf5166 wrote:
SGRaaize wrote:

Get fucked

You do realize that you protecting yourself is against the best interest of the town, right? You're one of four people left that can be scum. The key for town at this point is to kill all of you before scum can gain a majority and kill feysal. By protecting yourself you're slowing us down. It doesn't matter whether you're town, town is more likely to win the faster you die.

My point is: Get off my dick

Baby Spice wrote:Ok,

I only told one untruth in my earlier claim.

I'm after the Lich.

Had it been anyone else, or the lich not mentioned in the OP, what I said about my target would have been 100% correct from my interpretation of the Koranic angel that I think my role is based on.

I can only target people who vote for me, or the Lich once I find him. (The locate lich spell being an obvious exception.) I also have one area effect spell that is not restricted like that.

(Not going into immunities/resistance/etc)

SGR basically claimed being the lich, but my locate spell says that it isn't him.

"I couldn't use non-damaging abilities" was done by me in twilight, to try and stop protections from screwing with my locate creature spell which I did last night.

btw, that should be a permanant geas so I wonder how you can be protecting yourself SGR.

I also have a dispell type ability which might benifit Feysal if whatever is stopping him is a permanant.

Its not permanent, it was just for the night.
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2563 (ISO) » Sat Aug 06, 2011 3:45 pm

Post by gandalf5166 »

I have a confession that I'd like to make on behalf of our team that should clear something up, and will almost certainly piss off the rest of my team. We needed points to make sure that if the last scum died today we could still make it. So. Vaya's wincon makes her win points when she kills evil roles and lose points when she kills good ones. We knew that spyrex was evil and we couldn't risk her accidentally killing a good player. So me and vaya killed SpyreX, knowing full well that town had the game in the bag. So that's why GI is being so bizarre, feysal, and why sgr is most likely one of the last two scum, if not the last. And no, you still can't afford to lynch us. At this point, we're almost certain we have the points we need, so we won't be pulling anything else like that again, especially since WC's way of gathering points implicitly requires town to win.
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #2564 (ISO) » Sat Aug 06, 2011 3:47 pm

Post by Faraday »

none of that even makes sense since you called spyrex evil but idgaf anyway.
are you thinking of me when you're with somebody else?
Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2565 (ISO) » Sat Aug 06, 2011 3:55 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Alignment doesn't equate to faction Faraday.
I don't know what annoys me more. Bad Harry Potter fan fiction that gets the facts right, or good Harry Potter fan fiction that doesn't.

Sometimes, when I say "I'm okay", I want someone to give me a hug and say, "Let's watch Doctor Who"
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2566 (ISO) » Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:03 pm

Post by GreyICE »

Aww, Gandalf, I wanted him to claim it.

Of course we killed SpyreX. Two dead scum, one dead townie? You might have been getting ideas that you could kill us due to the breathing room. No, no, no.

Feysal soooo wants to say it, it's pregnant in every post that he knows that the scum team didn't kill SpyreX at all, and torturing him was so much funnnnnn
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #2567 (ISO) » Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:15 pm

Post by Faraday »

GreyICE wrote:Aww, Gandalf, I wanted him to claim it.

Of course we killed SpyreX. Two dead scum, one dead townie? You might have been getting ideas that you could kill us due to the breathing room. No, no, no.

well that was never gonna happen, fuck you.
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #2568 (ISO) » Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:16 pm

Post by Faraday »

and by you i mean the world since me getting modkilled won;t help lolz.
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2569 (ISO) » Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:21 pm

Post by gandalf5166 »

Like I said, ignore GI. He's just being an ass at this point. Luckily he doesn't have any damaging abilities(well, not any serious ones) so he can't fuck things up too bad. I think he's forgetting that everyone knows he's a jester now.
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2570 (ISO) » Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:27 pm

Post by GreyICE »

Haha, welp, I'll mention what I do have if anyone does want to lynch Adventuring party.

But no, Feysal's been spinning his wheels for ages trying to make meat out of the SpyreX kill, 'cause he knows I shut down the entire scumteam during the night phase.

Go check out every post in the thread today, he's been dripping with wanting to SCREAM at me that he knows we're the ones who killed off SpyreX, not his little scumteam.

Every. Single. One. It just gets funnier and funnier every time.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2571 (ISO) » Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:40 pm

Post by GreyICE »

Feysal wrote:
GreyICE [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=3316285#p3316285]#2488[/url] wrote:By the by, note the nice patena of Green all over the town that demonstrates that scum haven't been doing too much damage last night.

By the by, note the gaping hole where there used to be a big-ass dragon named SpyreX. Something tells me that this mass restriction of yours did not live up to expectations.

Today we lynch Surye. There are several good reasons why. One is that restricting SGRaaize obviously did not prevent SpyreX from dying or Gaggle getting injured. Another is the fact that SGRaaize is injured, which Surye is not. If you insist on having SGRaaize killed, you can use actions to do that today. I'd bet that today's special effect is that attacks do extra damage. Gandalf can get his precious point that way too, not just by lynching.

Look at the phrasing. He can't even bring himself to type "did not prevent scum from killing SpyreX," he feels totally compelled to take a jab at me by flipping to the passive voice. "Prevent SpyreX from dying" rather than "Preventing scum from killing SpyreX." Passive construction isn't natural in the English language, Feysal, it's not something that creeps in.

Of course it's not going to prevent SpyreX from dying, my friends in the adventuring party killed him. It'll do well and good in preventing scum from
killing anyone,
didn't it.

GreyICE continues to amaze me. I have claimed a role that guarantees my death, and he still tries to say I'm scum? Whatever. Meanwhile, I don't follow his conclusions about his restrictions and their results at all.
We know that someone killed SpyreX last night.
GreyICE claims to have successfully restricted me and SGRaaize, so neither of us can be responsible. inHim he says was not affected, and Surye was not targeted at all, and those two he chooses to call probable town and defend? That does not begin to make sense.

Look at this. This entire day he's been playing chicken with us, convinced that he can make hay out of the fact that we killed SpyreX, that we'd be scared to tell the town that the claimed
non-town
were actually
not always helping the town.

Do you understand why today has been so fucking funny for me? He just can't help but wait to blurt it out, he's been dancing from foot to foot trying not to scream that the adventuring party killed SpyreX, like it's some enormous condemnation.

Oh and by the by, it's a piece of information that no serial killer could know.

Lynch away, folks.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2572 (ISO) » Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:44 pm

Post by GreyICE »

Oh and the odds that two people who had an action that they could use ANY SINGLE PHASE this game coincidentally waited for the ONE FUCKING PHASE I specifically shut them down to want to use it?

Zero, folks. Dead zero. Hell, they even claimed more or less the same action, open up a quicktopic with someone and do an Irish jig in there. And this somehow is supposed to fly?

Lawl.

Be nice, Faraday, SpyreX died nobly, earning us poi... I mean giving us ammunition to string up scumbags.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2573 (ISO) » Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:51 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Unvote, vote Surye

Either Feysal is telling the truth and the game can't end while he's alive, he's one of the scum team and we might as well hunt the other one and not end the game yet, or he is the last scum and I'd rather leave him alive and not end the game yet.

Why would I vote for him?

As long as Bowser stays alive, and Feysal stays alive, Surye, Inhim, Bunny,SGR, and AGOG can swing. (Freeze, spark, die by sword, whatever)
If bowser is the Lich I'll change my sigi to "SnowBunny is a right bastard!"

GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2574 (ISO) » Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:28 am

Post by GreyICE »

Welp, truth, I was actually addressing town, rather than other third parties. We're gonna kinda be doing the ships passing in the night to each other.

Honestly, at the end of the day, I really don't give a shit, but Surye is totally town. Town should probably avoid lynching him. Plus Feysal has been so fucking pregnant to tell me he's on the scumteam, I'd be sad to let him live after repeatedly telling me to my face that he was a scumbag, and daring me to do anything about it, like he's going to win a game of chicken with me of all people ;)
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”