GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2575 (ISO) » Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:30 am

Post by GreyICE »

Oh and FYI folks - we won't be killing Gaggle, especially not after I gave him that scroll.

Make of that as you may - and poke at your own risk.
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2576 (ISO) » Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:44 am

Post by Baby Spice »

Mod: Vaya hasn't posted in twelve days, though he visited the site 3 hours ago
I don't know what annoys me more. Bad Harry Potter fan fiction that gets the facts right, or good Harry Potter fan fiction that doesn't.

Sometimes, when I say "I'm okay", I want someone to give me a hug and say, "Let's watch Doctor Who"
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2577 (ISO) » Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:33 am

Post by gandalf5166 »

Oh, is gaggle safe now? He doesn't need my ring anymore then.
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2578 (ISO) » Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:39 am

Post by GreyICE »

The scroll is a nice start, at least. I might suggest he use it during the night phase, if he plans to use it today, but I won't give orders.

He can't pick up the ring today anyway, so we'll leave it there :P
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2579 (ISO) » Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:45 am

Post by gandalf5166 »

It's every REALTIME day. Not game day.
Feysal
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2580 (ISO) » Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:50 am

Post by Feysal »

GreyICE [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=3322165#p3322165]#2566[/url] wrote:Feysal soooo wants to say it, it's pregnant in every post that he knows that the scum team didn't kill SpyreX at all, and torturing him was so much funnnnnn.

You thought you were torturing me? Maybe by forcing me to listen to your stupidity, but not really. You just keep making more and more of a fool out of yourself, but who am I to stop you? If you want to make yourself ridiculous, that is your prerogative.

GreyICE [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=3322688#p3322688]#2571[/url] wrote:Do you understand why today has been so fucking funny for me? He just can't help but wait to blurt it out, he's been dancing from foot to foot trying not to scream that the adventuring party killed SpyreX, like it's some enormous condemnation.

You know what is funny to me? Every time you open your mouth you throw up another mile of rope to hang your credibility with. Do keep it up. When this is over, there will be no hole deep and dark enough to hide your humiliation in.

GreyICE [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=3322688#p3322688]#2571[/url] wrote:Oh and by the by, it's a piece of information that no serial killer could know.

And yet I did suspect you. Not immediately of course, but the more you kept avoiding the topic like a hot potato the more suspicious you became. And to think that you thought you were torturing me while you were busy exposing yourself.

And besides... A dragon? A group of adventurers? Hello, talk about obvious. It is like a primal imperative. Add the new kill flavor, and Vaya was my main suspect for SpyreX's death.

GreyICE, you seem to be living under the delusion that other people could not be smarter than you. Luckily for you, and everyone you play with in the future, I am here to teach you this is not so. I can notice things you don't. I can draw conclusions you can't. I can think of scenarios you could not dream of. Bottom line is, I am better at mafia than you are, and so are many other players in this game. You badly need a lesson in humility, and you are about to get it.

And even now, the question of who injured Gaggle remains unanswered.
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2581 (ISO) » Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:56 am

Post by gandalf5166 »

FTR, our wincon had nothing to do with killing the dragon specifically. We just knew that he was evil. But yeah, we have no idea who hit gaggle.
A Gaggle of Geese
A Gaggle of Geese
Goon
A Gaggle of Geese
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2582 (ISO) » Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:56 am

Post by A Gaggle of Geese »

uh scum maybe? >_>
A Gaggle of Geese < A Dance with Dragons.
A Gaggle of Geese
A Gaggle of Geese
Goon
A Gaggle of Geese
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2583 (ISO) » Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:58 am

busy creating my Upick so like this game will be ignored for a bit.
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2584 (ISO) » Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:20 am

Post by GreyICE »

Feysal wrote:And yet I did suspect you. Not immediately of course, but the more you kept avoiding the topic like a hot potato the more suspicious you became. And to think that you thought you were torturing me while you were busy exposing yourself.

And besides... A dragon? A group of adventurers? Hello, talk about obvious. It is like a primal imperative. Add the new kill flavor, and Vaya was my main suspect for SpyreX's death.

GreyICE, you seem to be living under the delusion that other people could not be smarter than you. Luckily for you, and everyone you play with in the future, I am here to teach you this is not so. I can notice things you don't. I can draw conclusions you can't. I can think of scenarios you could not dream of. Bottom line is, I am better at mafia than you are, and so are many other players in this game. You badly need a lesson in humility, and you are about to get it.

And even now, the question of who injured Gaggle remains unanswered.

The question of who managed to kill RBT and injure Gaggle during the combined twilight and night phase that passes before we get to see the HP changes is indeed open, Feysal.

As for avoiding things, why I suppose I did. Every time you challenged me on the adventuring party killing SpyreX I dodged that question. Every time you pushed me, I just ran away. Why you bravely confronted me at every turn, using your prodegious intellect to push me to the wall on that subject. It was truly impressive, Feysal. My hat is off to you.

I mean, I'll be honest here. A lesser player, one who was less clever, less smart, less worthy? That lesser player might have taken the trap. Might have assumed that because I shut down most of the scum suspects that the one I didn't shut down caused the SpyreX death. Might have voted for the player I didn't shut down, since you knew for a fact that the shutdown happened.

You, Feysal, you truly impressed me. You sidestepped that trap like a pro. Anyone, ANYONE else in the thread might have fallen into it, might have pushed a lynch on town innocently. Might have had the wool pulled over their eyes. That idiot SpyreX who tunneled two townies yesterday? The one you degrade? He'd have fallen for that shit, mark my words. He'd have had no clue at all.

But your keen insight and dogged pursuit of the truth, Feysal? It stymied me. You stopped me in my tracks, Feysal, stopped me cold.

Feysal wrote:And yet I did suspect you. Not immediately of course, but the more you kept avoiding the topic like a hot potato the more suspicious you became. And to think that you thought you were torturing me while you were busy exposing yourself.

I admit it, Feysal, hats off. Anyone else, anyone else in this entire town? Anyone else in this entire town would have thought the death was caused by scum. And knowing what they know, assuming what they assumed?

They'd have voted for Surye.

Only you knew better.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Vaya
Vaya
Goon
Vaya
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2585 (ISO) » Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:48 am

Post by Vaya »

Baby Spice wrote:
Mod: Vaya hasn't posted in twelve days, though he visited the site 3 hours ago

Eh, I'm here and keeping up. Not too much I feel like saying. I'm just waiting for this game to end.

Lynching SGR would probably be best for today, he and inHim are probably the remaining scum. And Feysal should be dying tomorrow no matter what, so GI's push that Feysal is gambiting mafia instead of being a SK is pretty pointless anyway.

Because of what gandalf said, that I get points for killing(or lynching) evil and lose points for killing good, I'm not going to be voting today and risking my points, and is also why I wasn't voting Zdenek yesterday.

Just wondering Baby, what happens if your target is not killed by you personally, like if he were lynched? Do you fulfill your win-condition or not?
Feysal
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2586 (ISO) » Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:33 am

Post by Feysal »

gandalf5166 [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=3323156#p3323156]#2581[/url] wrote:FTR, our wincon had nothing to do with killing the dragon specifically. We just knew that he was evil. But yeah, we have no idea who hit Gaggle.

I remembered that Vaya had declined to share his win condition, so I imagined slaying the dragon might be it. And I believe you. When Snow_Bunny mistakenly listed Gaggle as healthy in the first vote count today, GreyICE seemed to have no idea that he should be injured.

GreyICE [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=3323201#p3323201]#2584[/url] wrote:But your keen insight and dogged pursuit of the truth, Feysal? It stymied me. You stopped me in my tracks, Feysal, stopped me cold.

Such praise! I am not worthy!

The sarcasm of your reply is not lost on me. At least this time you managed to be sort of funny. It will of course be even funnier when you have to repeat that, without the sarcasm.

Oh, and thank you for the perfect opportunity to use that quote. I've been wanting to say it for months, but the right moment never came. Just now you were practically begging for it.

Just in case I annoyed someone else with the tone of my last post, I know perfectly well that the rule about there always being someone smarter also applies to me. I have been humbled more than once during my mafia career, but this is not one of those games. Here the accuracy of my scumhunting has been exceptional, and here it is GreyICE who gets to eat a large slice of humble pie.

GreyICE, I will make one last effort to make you understand what everyone else, including your allies, already has. I'm dead. I claimed a role that guarantees my death. Whether I was scum or serial killer, by tomorrow I will be alone, and the only one who might want to keep me alive any longer is Baby Spice, to have more time to look for her target. If I was scum, I would gain absolutely nothing from a charade such as this. The only reasonable conclusion from this is that I am not scum, I am exactly what I have said, and I want to finish off the scum and get my points so we can end this.

Why do you not understand this?
Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2587 (ISO) » Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:10 am

Post by Baby Spice »

My understanding is as long as they die. That it doesn't matter how or how much I have to do with it?
I don't know what annoys me more. Bad Harry Potter fan fiction that gets the facts right, or good Harry Potter fan fiction that doesn't.

Sometimes, when I say "I'm okay", I want someone to give me a hug and say, "Let's watch Doctor Who"
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2588 (ISO) » Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:43 am

Post by gandalf5166 »

The really funny part about GI being such an ass is that we honestly have no idea whether we have enough points yet..... so you dying could very well cause us to lose. And vaya, I suggest you get on the sgr wagon. He's gonna be one of the exceptions to the scum=good theory since he's a necromancer. Lynching him should guarantee our win regardless of his alignment.
Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2589 (ISO) » Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:58 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Votecount

2- gandalf5166
[Healthy]
(0)
3- A Gaggle of Geese
[Dying]
(0)
7- Bunnylover
[Healthy]
(0)
8- GreyICE
[Healthy]
(0)
10- Vaya
[Healthy]
(0)
12- WrathChild
[Healthy]
(0)
16- BabySpice
[Healthy]
(0)
17- Surye
[Healthy]
(3) - Bunnylover, Bowser, BabySpice
20- inHimshallibe
[Dying]
(0)
21- SGRaaize
[Bruised]
(2) - inHimshallibe, gandalf5166,
23- Feysal
[Healthy]
(0)
25- Bowser
[Healthy]
(0)

Not voting (7): AGOG, GreyICE, Vaya, WrathChild, Surye, SGRaaize, Feysal,

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Deadline is on August 18th at midnight (GMT -5)
Last edited by Snow_Bunny on Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Taking a long break from mafia games.

In honor of Erika Furudo, my first scum win (Umineko Mafia).
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2590 (ISO) » Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:05 pm

Post by gandalf5166 »

If we can lynch sgr today, I will help kill inhim and surye. I realized I really don't want a roleblock or something to keep vaya from getting points for sgr.
Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2591 (ISO) » Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:11 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

It strikes me as funny that Gandalf is the only member of the AP voting when they can pretty much decide the lynch.

gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2592 (ISO) » Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:21 pm

Post by gandalf5166 »

Baby Spice wrote:It strikes me as funny that Gandalf is the only member of the AP voting when they can pretty much decide the lynch.

Believe me, I would be laughing if it wasn't so damned frustrating.
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2593 (ISO) » Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:24 pm

Post by gandalf5166 »

That and my entire team has decided that we've already won when we have absolutely no idea how many points we have. So they're all just sitting back and letting the game happen like it doesn't matter.
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2594 (ISO) » Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:29 pm

Post by gandalf5166 »

I can understand vaya, since she doesn't want to lose us any points, but GI and wc are kind of forgetting that just because they can't get us any more points doesn't mean they can't help. And actually, the funniest part is that I'm the only one on the team who legitimately doesn't matter anymore since the only undead left is potentially sgr unless I'm forgetting something. The only way I'm relevant anymore is helping vaya. On that note, I'll probably be tracking someone tonight instead of dealing damage. Kill inhim today and tonight I'll gather info.
A Gaggle of Geese
A Gaggle of Geese
Goon
A Gaggle of Geese
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2595 (ISO) » Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:29 pm

so not only did GreyICE decide to fucking troll by killing spyrex but now I get some garbage investigation which is USELESS considering all the scum we have.

ugh this game. w/e
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2596 (ISO) » Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:34 pm

Post by gandalf5166 »

drop ring

This might at least be moderately useful and it's passive.
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2597 (ISO) » Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:34 pm

Post by gandalf5166 »

drop ring
A Gaggle of Geese
A Gaggle of Geese
Goon
A Gaggle of Geese
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2598 (ISO) » Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:44 pm

pick up ring
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2599 (ISO) » Sun Aug 07, 2011 3:34 pm

Post by GreyICE »

Um, first I dun think an investigation was on the scroll I dropped, unless bunnylover is randomizing the spells. But. Okay.

Anyway, you seriously didn't notice Feysal claiming scum Gaggle? Not serial killer, mafia scum, completely killing his own claim?

Basic math, Gaggle

-Feysal claimed to have OBVIOUSLY KNOWN that we killed SpyreX. And that's why it was so obvious to me that I knew he knew.
-Feysal tried to lynch Surye for mechanical reasons when there are NO MECHANICAL REASONS if we killed SpyreX
-Feysal claims to be trying to lynch scum.

Pay attention, Faraday, or get Chesskid in here so I can talk to a derp with some decent reads at least.

He knew that we killed SpyreX
He tried to use this fact to GET TOWN LYNCHED
His flailing when I called him on it revealed that he DELIBERATELY TRIED TO LYNCH TOWN.

He's not serial killer scum, not serial killer scum at all. He's good, old fashioned, mafia scum. Claiming Serial Killer as mafia is a time honored tradition, hell, even VezokPiraka's done that little gem.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”