Mafia 137 - Neruzian Era Mafia SERIAL KILLER WIN!

sorgster
sorgster
Mafia Scum
sorgster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #850 (ISO) » Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:29 am

Post by sorgster »

hiplop wrote:
mastin2 wrote:GreyICE also ignores me to RVote.

Phoebus votes me without a word. But it's a Policy Vote. Phoebus's only game with me was when I was a Lyncher. It was a Large Normal. ("Lyncher. In. A. Normal. Whut?" Yeeeeeeeeeeeah, that game's kinda the reason we have setup reviewers, now. :P It also had a cult which could kill, and a mafia mason, among others.) He saw me as anti-town, he thinks of me in general as anti-town. Simple enough logic. I don't feel he would've bandwagoned me as scum.

At least, not like this--he votes me without a word. Implying his dislike, rather than flat-out stating it. It has a serious town Tone to the vote. (Yes, Votes have Tone. I cover this in my Guide To Scumhunting.)

Empking wrote:WIN

Vote: Tomie
This reeks of 1: bandwagoning (and perhaps hypocrisy--depends on how you interpret the "WIN"; the tone is rather ambiguous), and 2: bussing Tomie.

Bowser--who trusted my reads in his last post--follows this trust to a logical conclusion. Serious town points, for Bowser.

No doubt Warrior's a newb. This ignorance reads as newb-town rather than newb-scum. The Late-RV is generally a signature town move.

Muffin wrote:And phoebus is scum

VOTE: Phoebus
Scumhunts on something which on the surface does look bad. This shows a legitimate interest in trying to find the scum. Muffin is among the first to do this. And is therefore town.

Pappums wrote:Hey mastin what exactly are you trying to accomplish with these "reads" of yours?
1: Scum tone. Pappums uses safe wording. 2: This is fluff. Asking me what I intend to achieve with that strategy is something to make Pappums look like he's contributing to discussion, when in fact this question is useless. 3: It also plants doubt in the town's mind as to my legitimacy.

I dont see any scum motivation behind it, I just think its kind of odd.
Fencesitting. Leaves open a back door to track through if necessary, if the need arises for mastin-suspicion. Gives nothing productive to the discussion--doesn't mention why it's odd, doesn't say why he doesn't see scum motivation in it...doesn't give anything.

It's a worthless scum post. It has a clear scum motive behind it: trying to appear more town than he really is. And guess what? So far, the town appears to have mostly bought it.

In what way could mastin's lolreads possibly be misconstrued by anyone as "trying to look helpful" ? He claims to have reads on people who have only posted their "/confirm".
Pressures hiplop, yet doesn't vote hiplop. It also subtly plants the idea that "Mastin's reads are worthless". (When I've rather conclusively shown you how my reads were in fact serious, and quite objective in their basis.)

The Mod wrote:somerandomguy ( 2 ) - PranaDevil, warriormode
zMuffinMan ( 2 ) - somerandomguy, edmund.angles
Hirarky ( 2 ) - paupam's rat, GreyICE
Two scum in here, guaranteed. Edmund is one, and Pappums is the other. (This is one of the main reasons GreyICE is at the bottom of my scum-list: he really is the most likely to be wrong.)

paupam's rat ( 1 ) - Hirarky
Bowser ( 1 ) - Uprising
Phoebus ( 1 ) - zMuffinMan
I'd also expect one scum here as well. It's not Hiraki or Muffin, so if there's scum, it's Uprising/chk.

mastin2 ( 6 ) - Toon Fighter, Tomie Uzumaki, Maxous, malpascp, Phoebus, hiplop
This does need 1-2 scum on it, but I've pretty well explained my reads on pretty much all of them, showing why Tomie's my main suspect, here.

This is 3-5 of the scum. So, in conclusion, 0-2 (most likely one) is in the leftovers. Like, oh...

Tomie Uzumaki ( 3 ) - mastin2, Empking, Bowser
There! Very likely one scum. Empking fits the pattern.

This is only through page three. (...I'm not going to finish this tonight, am I? >_< So much for my promise... :/)

This entire post. Way more than enough proof in here that hes a strong player. He's done much more than you have GREYICE

so in other news, lewarcher is scum. Making a big deal out of nothing...

In over half the quotes there he has just called people scum because they were voting and then decided to state who were the scum without giving reasons(just like he did when he made those lists)
@hiplop, why are you defending mastin when he can be defending himself. Why does he need any help? This looks like scumbuddies to me or at least buddying.
@lewarcher, I understood the term but I didn't realize he was applying it to the person he was quoting.
Marathon Game record
1-0.5(replace out during day 1)
Toon Fighter
Toon Fighter
Mafia Scum
Toon Fighter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #851 (ISO) » Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:28 am

Post by Toon Fighter »

Been very busy, and away from home, so I must put
V/LA till 10 August

I'm sorry for not being very active in this game but I've been in vacation and away from home and don't have much time for the game. If you must, replace me, so the game can continue normally.
~Toon fighter~
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #852 (ISO) » Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:38 am

Post by pappums rat »

hiplop wrote:
mastin2 wrote:*stuff*

This entire post. Way more than enough proof in here that hes a strong player. He's done much more than you have GREYICE

so in other news, lewarcher is scum. Making a big deal out of nothing...

:headdesk: What parts of that do you think are signs of good scumhunting and why? Also your OMGUS read on lew is hilarious, pretty much everyone who has suspected you has in turn gotten called scum by you.

It seems all you have to do to be read as town and a good scumhunter by hiplop is to make huge walls and a lot of posts and not have a scumread on him. ROFLMAO.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #853 (ISO) » Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:41 am

Post by pappums rat »

@ mod: can we get a votecount plox?
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #854 (ISO) » Sun Aug 07, 2011 3:49 pm

Post by hiplop »

:headdesk: What parts of that do you think are signs of good scumhunting and why? Also your OMGUS read on lew is hilarious, pretty much everyone who has suspected you has in turn gotten called scum by you.

He pretty much said everything perfectly, he uses the same scumhunting strategy (sort of) that I do. And I could follow it perfectly. He uses tone, specifically. Which is an amazing way to find scum. You can find their intentions this way.

Pappums, why are you so mad? Its a game, not a place to feed some sort of internet ego.

Did you see lews latest post? Idc who it was about, it just happened to be on me. How is there ANY town motivation for what he said? Seriously explain.
third best scummer of all time
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #855 (ISO) » Sun Aug 07, 2011 3:56 pm

Post by chkflip »

Sorry I've been gone. Catching up now.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #856 (ISO) » Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:00 pm

Post by Neruz »

pappums rat wrote:
@ mod: can we get a votecount plox?

Neverrrr!

hiplop (
) -
paupam's rat, malpascp, Hirarky, lewarcher82, Maxous, vezokpiraka, Toon Fighter, Bowser, sorgster
Toon Fighter ( 6 ) -
zMuffinMan, GreyICE, chkflip, Empking, edmund.angles, warriormode
paupam's rat ( 3 ) -
hiplop, mastin2, HezLucky
Bowser ( 1 ) -
MintKitten
Tomie Uzumaki ( 1 ) -
David Xanatos
zMuffinMan ( 1 ) -
somerandomguy

11 Votes to Lynch

Day 1 will end at approximately 10:00AM GMT+0 on the 30th of July.

David Xanatos
replaces
Pine

I'm of a mind to unsuspend the deadline now as we're only missing one replacement. What say you guys?
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #857 (ISO) » Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:05 pm

Post by Maxous »

hiplop - 854 wrote: Did you see lews latest post? Idc who it was about, it just happened to be on me. How is there ANY town motivation for what he said? Seriously explain.

No, you explain the scum motovation in it.
"
And before anyone bitches about me highlighting PoD's 437 when I replaced in and called everyone on my wagon communists, I remind you that communism is not alignment-indicative
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #858 (ISO) » Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:48 pm

Post by hiplop »

lewarcher82 wrote:other scummy reaction of yours: I made cases on different players, you are one of them and the only one viable for a lynch. This does not qualify as tunneling. And even if it did, it would be ok, because you are scum.

how do you know what mastin is thinking? I know what he is writing, not what he is thinking. Because I do not know his alignment, although I think he is likely town. The only way you could know his posting is true and sincere - so the only way you could know what he is thinking - is that you know his alignment for sure, meaning that you are scum. soft scum slip & major scum sheep.

moar votes here plz

Complete dramatization, If thats not grasping for straws, I don't know what is, honestly. He completely twisted my words, I said mastin has made it clear what hes thinking, and lewarcher uses it as a smurfing scumtell. Thats not townie play.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #859 (ISO) » Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:53 pm

Post by chkflip »

UNVOTE: Toon Fighter
VOTE: hiplop

The last six pages alone have painted him scum and totally removed my nullishscum read to a pure unadulterated scum read.

Hiplop is L-1
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
sorgster
sorgster
Mafia Scum
sorgster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #860 (ISO) » Sun Aug 07, 2011 6:12 pm

Post by sorgster »

Hiplop, I don't want to cast a lynching vote so explain, using quotes of others, etc what townie motivation was in your actions that caused others to think of you as suspicious. Why would a townie do the things you did? Explain.
Marathon Game record
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #861 (ISO) » Sun Aug 07, 2011 6:16 pm

Post by hiplop »

Honestly, I still don't see how my play is justifiable as scummy, I really haven't done anything that could be considered scummy, except for maybe defending mastin, but that was only recently.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #862 (ISO) » Sun Aug 07, 2011 6:17 pm

Post by Hiraki »

Is this a joke?
sorgster
sorgster
Mafia Scum
sorgster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #863 (ISO) » Sun Aug 07, 2011 6:21 pm

Post by sorgster »

hiplop wrote:Honestly, I still don't see how my play is justifiable as scummy, I really haven't done anything that could be considered scummy, except for maybe defending mastin, but that was only recently.

Then why are you at l-1?
Marathon Game record
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #864 (ISO) » Sun Aug 07, 2011 6:28 pm

Post by hiplop »

Not at all Hiraki, dead serious.

Scum are on my wagon, that's why Sorgy. I guess I could be seen as a lurker; but really, me on day one? For those reasons is pretty meh to be completely honest. You don't learn anything from my death..
sorgster
sorgster
Mafia Scum
sorgster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #865 (ISO) » Sun Aug 07, 2011 6:37 pm

Post by sorgster »

hiplop wrote:Not at all Hiraki, dead serious.

Scum are on my wagon, that's why Sorgy. I guess I could be seen as a lurker; but really, me on day one? For those reasons is pretty meh to be completely honest. You don't learn anything from my death..

Around half the people are not scum. I think you are scum. I gave u a chance for a defence and you had none. We learn something from your death. Your alignment and potential scum.
Unvote

Vote:Hiplop
Marathon Game record
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #866 (ISO) » Sun Aug 07, 2011 6:38 pm

Post by hiplop »

lol.

Good luck town.
David Xanatos
David Xanatos
Mafia Scum
David Xanatos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #867 (ISO) » Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:29 pm

Post by David Xanatos »

Guess I have a decent whack of time to catch up now at least..
~ David Xanatos ~

It really was all part of my plan...
izakthegoomba
*Falls to the ground at Xanatos' feet, chanting "we are not worthy"*
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #868 (ISO) » Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:16 pm

Post by mastin2 »

David Xanatos replaces Pine
Again. :P

Anyway, we just mislynched. Yay! Pappums is scum, and sorgster has re-ignited my previously-fading Tomie suspicion! Oh, and chk is close to being scum.

Can the town fail harder?

(Oh, right. The "vig mastin" idea. :P)
My academy.
"...You have a blog?!?" (Yes, I do. Click.)
Agnigi
, 13p Mini Theme sequel to Gistou, is in design and could use reviewers!
sorgster
sorgster
Mafia Scum
sorgster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #869 (ISO) » Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:48 pm

Post by sorgster »

@mastin, you seem scummy to me. Making lists with no logic in them at the start. In one of those post hiplop made to defend you, all you did was claim people were scum because they voted.
Btw, I replaced tomie, it should be sorgster suspicion now, not tomie.
Marathon Game record
HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #870 (ISO) » Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:36 pm

Post by HezLucky »

Just read 6-7 more pages. I'm still not that far.

But I take back my meta argument on Toon Fighter.

People need to listen to GreyICE this game. {except on meta because fuck you I will use meta if I want}
The following people own: Pie, Fritz, Inhim

The greatest mafia game ever: http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=18080
Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #871 (ISO) » Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:48 pm

Post by Neruz »

hiplop (
) -
paupam's rat, malpascp, Hirarky, lewarcher82, Maxous, vezokpiraka, Toon Fighter, Bowser, sorgster, chkflip
Toon Fighter ( 6 ) -
zMuffinMan, GreyICE, chkflip, Empking, edmund.angles, warriormode
paupam's rat ( 3 ) -
hiplop, mastin2, HezLucky
Bowser ( 1 ) -
MintKitten
Tomie Uzumaki ( 1 ) -
David Xanatos
zMuffinMan ( 1 ) -
somerandomguy

11 Votes to Lynch

Day 1 will end at approximately 10:00AM GMT+0 on the 30th of July.

sorgster was already voting hiplop guys.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #872 (ISO) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:25 am

Post by Empking »

I think hip is town.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
David Xanatos
David Xanatos
Mafia Scum
David Xanatos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #873 (ISO) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:46 am

Post by David Xanatos »

UNVOTE: Tomie Uzumaki

Not gonna vote until I've actually read the thread.
~ David Xanatos ~

It really was all part of my plan...
izakthegoomba
*Falls to the ground at Xanatos' feet, chanting "we are not worthy"*
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #874 (ISO) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:02 am

Post by chkflip »

Amazing fake-hammer, sorg.

...except it doesn't look fake; on the contrary, it looks like opportunistic scum coming in for the hammer with little to no basis. My reaction fish L-1 vote got what I wanted, an amazing town-motivated reaction from nullishscum hiplop.

UNVOTE: hiplop
VOTE: sorgster

I think Toon or sorgster are great picks for today's lynch, followed by Bowser for a close third.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”