Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #225 (ISO) » Sun Jan 04, 2004 8:08 am

Post by Stewie »

However, doctors can't protect themselves in most cases, simply because they would protect themselves each night. I think FD is still suspicious.

Unvote: primoris, vote: FD
Yoko Kurama
Yoko Kurama
Alarmist
Yoko Kurama
Alarmist
Alarmist

Post Post #226 (ISO) » Sun Jan 04, 2004 8:10 am

Post by Yoko Kurama »

I will review the whole doctor thing and If you are correct stewie I'll vote FD.
Flying Dutchman
Flying Dutchman
I never think
Flying Dutchman
I never think
I never think

Post Post #227 (ISO) » Sun Jan 04, 2004 8:36 am

Post by Flying Dutchman »

He is correct. Docs can't protect themselves.
Flying Dutchman
Flying Dutchman
I never think
Flying Dutchman
I never think
I never think

Post Post #228 (ISO) » Sun Jan 04, 2004 8:38 am

Yoko Kurama wrote:Assuming that massive was the doctor because doctors tend to protect themselves

(...)

So anyway FD and Primoris are newbies doubt they would have grabbed on to this strategy yet.
I have more posts than you, am probably more experienced (I played on other sites, no offence if you did that too), and don't make this kind of mistakes. You seem to be throwing suspicions around at random!
Primoris
Primoris
Goon
Primoris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #229 (ISO) » Sun Jan 04, 2004 9:13 am

Post by Primoris »

So you are experienced but still you don't have anything useful to add to this game?
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #230 (ISO) » Sun Jan 04, 2004 11:35 am

Post by Talitha »

Wow - I just read the whole thread again, and I have to agree that there are certain people who are more suspicious than others.

Here's my list in order from least suspicious to most suspicious:

Yoko Kurama
- only one claimed cop, gave us Phoebus

Stewie
- Pretty much has to be pro-town… unless he’s extremely devious and/or has psychic abilities

Darkblade
- Very anti-Phoebus right from Day 1. However we can't discount the possibility that this was a clever ploy to confirm Darkblade as an innocent. Has posted very little, seems to be flying under the radar, and this makes me a little worried.

Primoris
- Voted for bigben and did not believe bigben’s claim, even though he has claimed to be a townie with no powers himself!! I found this quite strange.
Did appear to believe Phoebus’s claim. But so did other pro-town players, eg. massive.
Has been investigated and found to be pro-town. However seems to be keeping a low-profile, only posts when he has to. A possibility that he could be the Godfather.

Flying Dutchman
- Puts a 3rd vote on Primoris before Primoris had even posted, very early on Day 1. Was let off because he said it was his first game, but has since claimed experience on other sites.
- When bigben voted for Phoebus on Day 1, he immediately put a vote on bigben, thus making sure that Phoebus did not have the most votes.
- Posts have been few and far between, very short, and usually involving a vote for whoever was the easiest target at the time (APART from Phoebus)
- Hesitated to vote for Phoebus, eventually putting the 4th vote on. Not suspicious in itself apart from the fact that he hadn't hesitated in any of his other votes. (eg. Was first to vote for tehgood)
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #231 (ISO) » Sun Jan 04, 2004 11:45 am

Post by Talitha »

Yoko wrote:Ok I'm pretty sure Talithas Mafia and I may have a decent reason. The other night when no one was killed the mafia probley tryed to kill massive. Assuming that massive was the doctor because doctors tend to protect themselves the mafia went after him instead of me because they figured massive would then protect me. So anyway FD and Primoris are newbies doubt they would have grabbed on to this strategy yet. Now Talitha and Darkblade are not new so it leaves me to believe one of them thought the idea. Darkblade always wanted phoebus dead which leaves me to believe the mafia strategist is Talitha. Plus the tehgood thing too and my gut feeling.
Even if Doctor's could protect themselves (which 99% of the time they can't), I don't understand your reasoning and how this makes me mafia. Sorry.

Yoko:
To answer your previous posts concerning me, I don’t really understand why you've singled me out as responsible for tehgood’s lynch. If any one person was responsible for it, it is tehgood himself. He constantly contradicted himself and acted suspiciously. He did not express any of his own opinions but voted for whoever was the easiest target (to save his own skin). He would seemingly say anything in order to not be lynched. It was not his first game and I could not see any explanation for his behaviour apart from him being scum. Stewie, massive, Primoris and others all agreed! Nobody, not one person, defended tehgood. Even the mod mentioned tehgood’s un-townie-like behaviour in the death scene.
Hindsight is a wonderful thing, and it’s very easy for you to point the finger, seeing as you joined the game after tehgood’s lynch. I think that if you were playing the game at that point you might have felt differently about tehgood. It seems to me that you’ve decided that I’m scum and you’re reading the thread looking for whatever you can find to back that up, rather than having an open mind.
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #232 (ISO) » Sun Jan 04, 2004 11:47 am

Post by Talitha »

Sorry, forgot to
vote: Flying Dutchman
Norinel
Norinel
Not Voting (3)
Norinel
Not Voting (3)
Not Voting (3)

Post Post #233 (ISO) » Sun Jan 04, 2004 11:56 am

Post by Norinel »

Vote Count:

Flying Dutchman- 2 (Stewie, Talitha)
Talitha- 1 (Yoko Kurama)

Not voting (3)- Darkblade, Flying Dutchman, Primoris

4 to lynch.
Yoko Kurama
Yoko Kurama
Alarmist
Yoko Kurama
Alarmist
Alarmist

Post Post #234 (ISO) » Sun Jan 04, 2004 2:40 pm

Post by Yoko Kurama »

Primoris wrote:So you are experienced but still you don't have anything useful to add to this game?
My point exactly!!!! I am iffy on flying dutchman and still assume talitha, you started tehgoods bandwagon but Im not so sure if your mafia now. I have been bouncing around because I am pretty sure this is my last day in the living, I would like to leave knowing two mafia are dead.

I believe Flying Dutchman might be town because of his laziness but that is nothing to base it on. Well Anyway.......

Unvote-Talitha

Vote- Flying Dutchman
Flying Dutchman
Flying Dutchman
I never think
Flying Dutchman
I never think
I never think

Post Post #235 (ISO) » Mon Jan 05, 2004 6:19 am

Shit :(

I hoped to get away with lurking and "laziness", but now there is no way round it, i'm 1 vote from a lynch!!!

I am the nurse

As our doc died last night, I got his abilities and can protect someone at night.

Please unvote me before the mafia can put in the last vote!
Yoko Kurama
Yoko Kurama
Alarmist
Yoko Kurama
Alarmist
Alarmist

Post Post #236 (ISO) » Mon Jan 05, 2004 9:23 am

Post by Yoko Kurama »

unvote-fd

vote-talitha
(not this again)
after reading her flying dutchman suspisions I feel it was day 1 and im not sure enough
Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #237 (ISO) » Mon Jan 05, 2004 2:50 pm

Post by Stewie »

if you are a backup cop or overachiever, this would be a great time to come out.
Yoko Kurama
Yoko Kurama
Alarmist
Yoko Kurama
Alarmist
Alarmist

Post Post #238 (ISO) » Mon Jan 05, 2004 7:06 pm

Post by Yoko Kurama »

Ha Ha easy solution! (well maybe) If FD is not backup doc or whatever but a mafia he might have stated that he got a vague role earlier (the whole bigben thingy). Well see if he had said he got a vague role then his nurse thing would be a lie!!! Well why this isn't a sure thing is because I just got off work and want to go to sleep so don't feel like taking the time to check. In the mourning I will.
Yoko Kurama
Yoko Kurama
Alarmist
Yoko Kurama
Alarmist
Alarmist

Post Post #239 (ISO) » Mon Jan 05, 2004 7:19 pm

Post by Yoko Kurama »

Flying Dutchman wrote:
tehgood wrote:
However, Flying Dutchman is looking very suspicious. If 4 people got the same type of vague roles, then why wouldn't Dutchman?

tentative Vote Dutchman

tehgood
Oh yes, i have a vage role too, but that's no reason to say "I knew it wouldnt work" when someone questions your claim............
Hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's late well this is proof enough for me to have a clear conscious. Unless telling him he was a backup doc/nurse was vague I think there's a pretty good case against him. If he is the nurse :cry: my last chance to live. I shall hope I die knowing one mafia is left.....

Unvote-Phoebus

Vote-FD

Oh ya I just couldn't wait till mourning to find out!!!
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #240 (ISO) » Mon Jan 05, 2004 8:59 pm

Post by Talitha »

Hmmm. Yes I agree, Nurse is quite a specific role. Looks like FD forgot that he previously claimed a vague role.

And Stewie's right, we haven't had any evidence of any other back-up roles in the game.

IIRC we have the following claims:
Cop - Yoko
Townie - Primoris
Townie - Talitha
Townie (?) - Stewie
??? - Darkblade
Nurse - Flying Dutchman

I'm sorry, it doesn't seem to fit.

Also - has Darkblade forgotten that he is in this game? It's too close to the end of the game to let anyone lurk through a whole day
FOS: Darkblade
Flying Dutchman
Flying Dutchman
I never think
Flying Dutchman
I never think
I never think

Post Post #241 (ISO) » Tue Jan 06, 2004 4:07 am

Yoko Kurama wrote:
Flying Dutchman wrote:
tehgood wrote:
However, Flying Dutchman is looking very suspicious. If 4 people got the same type of vague roles, then why wouldn't Dutchman?

tentative Vote Dutchman

tehgood
Oh yes, i have a vage role too, but that's no reason to say "I knew it wouldnt work" when someone questions your claim............
Hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's late well this is proof enough for me to have a clear conscious. Unless telling him he was a backup doc/nurse was vague I think there's a pretty good case against him. If he is the nurse :cry: my last chance to live. I shall hope I die knowing one mafia is left.....

Unvote-Phoebus

Vote-FD

This is ripped out of it's context. We were talking of flavour text, and it is indeed true my role PM is just a few lines long, without much detail. (I have 3 lines in italic, and 1 line saying I will be notified if I get protective powers. That's pretty vague if i compare it to the other Role PMs I got.
Flying Dutchman
Flying Dutchman
I never think
Flying Dutchman
I never think
I never think

Post Post #242 (ISO) » Tue Jan 06, 2004 4:08 am

Yoko Kurama wrote:
Flying Dutchman wrote:
tehgood wrote:

tentative Vote Dutchman

tehgood

Unvote-Phoebus

Vote-FD

This is ripped out of it's context. We were talking of flavour text, and it is indeed true my role PM is just a few lines long, without much detail. (I have 3 lines in italic, and 1 line saying I will be notified if I get protective powers. That's pretty vague if i compare it to the other Role PMs I got.
Primoris
Primoris
Goon
Primoris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #243 (ISO) » Tue Jan 06, 2004 4:09 am

Post by Primoris »

Sorry, miscounted the votes, I thought the lynch limit has been reached already!

Vote: Flying Dutchman

First he says he got a vague role, then he says he's a nurse.

First he says he has nothing to add to the game, then he says he's experienced. Yeah, like experienced players can use the excuse they don't have anything to add to the game.

His votes were almost always not based on arguments, or the arguments were pretty weak.

Let's hope he's scum.
Flying Dutchman
Flying Dutchman
I never think
Flying Dutchman
I never think
I never think

Post Post #244 (ISO) » Tue Jan 06, 2004 4:26 am

Sigh, well, I would be dead tonight anyway, as no doc can protect ME :(

Well, go town! :mrgreen:
Yoko Kurama
Yoko Kurama
Alarmist
Yoko Kurama
Alarmist
Alarmist

Post Post #245 (ISO) » Tue Jan 06, 2004 5:38 am

Post by Yoko Kurama »

Flying Dutchman wrote:Sigh, well, I would be dead tonight anyway, as no doc can protect ME :(

Well, go town! :mrgreen:
Uh oh that may not be so good SCARY TWILIGHT.
Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #246 (ISO) » Tue Jan 06, 2004 10:52 am

Post by Stewie »

Talitha: yes, I'm a townie.

*crosses fingers*
Norinel
Norinel
Not Voting (3)
Norinel
Not Voting (3)
Not Voting (3)

Post Post #247 (ISO) » Tue Jan 06, 2004 11:28 am

Post by Norinel »

End of Day Vote Count:

Flying Dutchman- 4 (Stewie, Talitha, Yoko Kurama, Primoris)

Not voting (2)- Darkblade, Flying Dutchman

Day 4:

A bit of self-contradiction draws suspicion to Flying Dutchman. As none move to defend him, he becomes the town's newest victim. His house contains medical instruments without any dead bodies sprawled over them, instruments he had been afraid to use.

Flying Dutchman (Nurse)- Lynched Day 4

It is now night, send choices.
Norinel
Norinel
Not Voting (3)
Norinel
Not Voting (3)
Not Voting (3)

Post Post #248 (ISO) » Thu Jan 08, 2004 1:14 am

Post by Norinel »

Night 5:

As they meet for what could be one of the last times, the last four citizens of Renlino discover they have been spared a trip this morning. The body of the fifth, Yoko Kurama, has been dragged out to the town square. His badge still shines in the first sunlight its ever-vigilant owner would never see.

Yoko Kurama (Cop)- Killed by the Mafia Night 5

It is now day, 3 to lynch.
Primoris
Primoris
Goon
Primoris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #249 (ISO) » Thu Jan 08, 2004 4:38 am

Post by Primoris »

So, I guess this means that there is 1 mafia left? Lynch the wrong and we townies have lost the game.

Darkblade is still very silent, but so was Flying Dutchman (which turned out innocent).

Yoko Kurama had his suspiciouns regarding Talitha, but AFAIK, he never did an investigation. I'm not sure, leaning towards innocent.

I also don't have a clue about Stewie, altough I'm again leaning towards innocent.

FOS: Darkblade

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”