SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1501 (ISO) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:22 pm

Post by SpyreX »

If its whats going to happen it is what it is.

Don't be shocked and awed when I'm town. Especially the meta considering I was under skirts as it were this game on purpose.
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1502 (ISO) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:50 pm

Post by LobsterCatapult »

Junox wrote:It was primarily me (Juls) that pulled the trigger but Rhinox had his suspicions too.

1) last game I played with spyrex he was so town it made your teeth hurt. This game he has been planted firmly in Nullville.
2) I could see spyrex leaving me alive because he would think I would never target him and he could just throw this scenario out of a role block if I ever did.
3) We had misgivings about the timing of the smoking jump. It looked like a bus.

I was v/la for most of the last day but rhinox tended to think Dana was town based on the appearance of general confusion over what empking would flip.

I dont necessarily see dana being genuinely confused, but this does go against the idea that i have that scum would bus back to back. assuming spy is scum.

Seraphim wrote:
Vote Count:

Empking(6)
- Gammagooey, Neruz, inHimshallibe, MagnaofIllusion, SpyreX, danakillsu
Neruz(1)
- Empking

Not Voting(3)
- Junox, Sathoris, LobsterCatapult

With 10 alive, it is 6 to lynch.

im wondering at this juncture if both scum would be bussing empking. I'm leaning towards yes, (if not then its robochopper)

of the people on the wagon, i have a slight town read on gamma, slight town on inhim, neruz to me is most likely town due to empking. this leaves me to think that scum could be dana. your point of perhaps scum leaving you alive/unrbed because they thought you wouldnt target one of them makes me paranoid (like perhaps gamma) although im not entirely sure about this considering he did target empking substancially about me and inhim, which seems legitimate.

ehhh.... im terribad at vcas.
ÔÇ£IÔÇÖll do what I can to help yÔÇÖall. But, the gameÔÇÖs out there, and itÔÇÖs play or get played. That simpleÔÇØ ÔÇô Omar
~LC
Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1503 (ISO) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:11 pm

Post by Robocopter87 »

SpyreX wrote:If its whats going to happen it is what it is.

Don't be shocked and awed when I'm town. Especially the meta considering I was under skirts as it were this game on purpose.

My T0wn r3@d 0f Spyr3X 1s sl0wly ch@ng1ng t0 sc6m... b6t 1 r3@lly d0nt th1nk h3 1s sc6m bas3d 0n g6t.

B6t th1s p0st r3@lly 6nn3rv3s m3. S1nc3 wh3n d03s @ g00d t0wn pl@y3r l1k3 Spyr3X j6st s1t @nd c0mpl@1n 1nst3@d 0f P6sh1ng @nd p6sh1ng h1s sc6m r3@ds? 1 c@n 0nly s33 th1s pl@y c0m1ng fr0m sc6m.

1 w1sh 1 w@s @ble t0 p0st @ d3f3ns3 @g@inst th3 @cc6s@ti0ns t0w@rds m3. B6t s331ng @s 1ts @ VC@. Th3r3 r3@lly 1sn't m6ch 1 c@n d0 b3c@6s3 th@t w@s @ll 0f S@th's pl@y.
Although the border between madness and genius is very narrow.

"I am so totally obsessed with you. You caught me." - Tracy
Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1504 (ISO) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:15 pm

Post by Robocopter87 »

1 f33l l1k3 @ n00b h@v1ng t0 typ3 l1k3 th1s.

M3 pr3t3nd1ng t0 b3 @ n00b wrote:L0L. 1'm 1337. MSG M3 4 1NV T0 My 10TH PR3ST1G3 L0BBY.

Fr0m: xXW33DXm@nX69X420Xx

Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1505 (ISO) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:31 pm

Post by Neruz »

Wups, it appears i was accidentally lurking.

I'm just not seeing SpyreX scum, i've ISOed him twice now and both times i've come away with a mildly town feeling. The only really 'scummy' post SpyreX has made that i can see is the one Robocopter just quoted, and i could easily see that as frustrated town.

Junox saying 'scum would leave me alive because they'd think i wouldn't target them' is absurd, not only is it WIFOM of the purest form, but it's utterly unsupported. If scum have a roleblocker i could see them leaving Junox alive because he kills the townies he identifies wheras if he hits scum he still has to get them lynched and if there's a roleblocker in play then scum can muddy the waters alot, which is always a good thing. But suggesting that he is alive because of some double-guessing stunt is stupid.

Up until recently, i would have been staunch about Junox being town, but his actions this day have been slowly getting less and less town and i'm beginning to wonder if this isn't an elaborate ruse by scum to get a mislynch. On the one hand, Junox's response to the mass RB looked like pure undiluted town, on the other if he is scum it's possible he thought he'd hit an SK\Cult and wanted to get said SK\Cult lynched for town points.

I do not like this situation right now, not one bit.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1506 (ISO) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:45 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Junox is still town. Don't lose sight of that.

That's a big part of WHY this was done now.

Considering Robo's lamentations about me not having scum reads is just as much moonbeams as LC's logic I'm not sure what more you're looking for.
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1507 (ISO) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by Neruz »

The odds still favour Junox town, but his persistence on blindly following his investikill unnerves me a lot. It feels like scum trying to ride a mislynch through on town cred rather than town who thinks he's found scum. I would have expected town to think more about the obvious limitations of their power and especially to not sit there dumbly and go 'what?' when those limitations are pointed out. Junox's reaction to my not just blindly sheeping SpyreX and his play following that looks like scum who thought he was on a roll and was surprised that everyone didn't just follow him without question.

I dunno, maybe i'm just being overparanoid, but something about this does not smell right at all.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1508 (ISO) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:53 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

You guys.

Junox has basically claimed a guilty investigation on SpyreX. Yes it's possible that it's been messed with but there's been nothing pointing to a roleblocker in the game before now. Now if you believe that Spy is town strongly enough to ignore that guilty then explain who you think is scum instead and I'll at least listen to what you have to say.

But this wanking around with thinking Spy is town but not voting ANYONE is absolute garbage. Take a stance about who you want lynched, change your mind later if need be. Saying that Spy is town but not giving an alternative lynch is going to do absolutely nothing while everyone sits around posturing and assuming Spy gets lynched REGARDLESS of whether you're right or wrong then tomorrow will consist of deciding who to deal between all you lovelies who decided that it would be great to give an opinion on the guy that was about to be lynched but leave all their options open for everyone else that would still be there tomorrow.

Yes I know dana still hasn't posted because he's V/LA but everyone else has and I personally think there's enough in everyone's iso here to be able to take a stance on them and decide on whether you want them dead more or less than SpyreX. If you REALLY want dana to get here before deciding then throw a vote on him to encourage him to post a bit more once he sees it after coming back from vacation and there can be spanish-style interrogations when he gets back.
Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1509 (ISO) » Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:35 am

Post by Neruz »

hmm

I've thought about this, and i think given the claims and the number of players still in the game, a SpyreX lynch is the way to go. I've read his ISO nearly twice now and i just keep coming away null, but we do have what basically amounts to a claimed cop investigation, the fact that said cop is still alive does worry me however, but i'm not going anywhere paralyzed like this.

VOTE: SpyreX

I'm pretty sure that's L-1.
Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1510 (ISO) » Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:36 am

Post by Neruz »

Actually, changed my mind, i'd rather lynch Robocopter today.

VOTE: Robocopter87
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1511 (ISO) » Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:15 am

Post by LobsterCatapult »

oh, i thought he was already at L-1... :?

i feel comfortable with this.

vote:spyrex

L-1
ÔÇ£IÔÇÖll do what I can to help yÔÇÖall. But, the gameÔÇÖs out there, and itÔÇÖs play or get played. That simpleÔÇØ ÔÇô Omar
~LC
Junox
Junox
Townie
Junox
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1512 (ISO) » Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:08 am

Post by Junox »

neruz 1505 wrote:I'm just not seeing SpyreX scum, i've ISOed him twice now and both times i've come away with a mildly town feeling.

neruz 1510 wrote:I've read his ISO nearly twice now and i just keep coming away null,

:?

neruz wrote:Actually, changed my mind, i'd rather lynch Robocopter today.
uh... why? Up until right now, you haven't even mentioned Robo today other than to say he pointed out something scummy about spy. Actually, when I search through your iso, you haven't expressed any issues with Robo or Sath all game.

~Rhinox
Juls and Rhinox Hydra
Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1513 (ISO) » Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:32 am

Post by Neruz »

Junox wrote:
neruz 1505 wrote:I'm just not seeing SpyreX scum, i've ISOed him twice now and both times i've come away with a mildly town feeling.

neruz 1510 wrote:I've read his ISO nearly twice now and i just keep coming away null,

:?

I ISOed him two more times and came away with a null read and a mildly town feeling. Yes, i've ISOed him four times now. (Well three and a bit.)

I've been ignoring Robocopter because of his post restriction; it occured to me as i voted SpyreX that going into LyLo with a player with a PR that makes me unable to get any solid read off him was a bad idea.
inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #1514 (ISO) » Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:40 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

SpyreX wrote:Don't you start on me. :P

I'm always irritated when I get lynched. I'm glad that THIS isn't unrecoverable at least.

Its far more irritating watching Sath and LC (who I think is the illustrious partner after that junk) skate by.

Can you promise me this inHim? Tomorrow will you get Sath lynched for me? Don't let this stupid RB business repeat itself.

Sathoris is on the list.

Let me bump some of my posts for a refresher course.
Show
"I'm from Indiana. I know what you're thinking: Indiana... Mafia." - Jim Gaffigan

Mod of the continuing World of Warcraft Dungeon Run series
:

Mini 1135 - Mafia in the Deadmines
Mini 1208 - Mafia in the Scarlet Monastery
inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #1515 (ISO) » Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:42 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

What's the deadline? I'll hammer today.
Show
"I'm from Indiana. I know what you're thinking: Indiana... Mafia." - Jim Gaffigan

:

Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1516 (ISO) » Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:17 am

Post by Neruz »

inHimshallibe wrote:What's the deadline? I'll hammer today.

Ok seriously what the hell inHim.
inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #1517 (ISO) » Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:28 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

Oh, still plenty o' time. Hammer can wait.

What's the matter Neruz? I see that you've read SpyreX as null, but that means, well... nothing.
Show

:

Junox
Junox
Townie
Junox
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1518 (ISO) » Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:42 am

Post by Junox »

Neruz wrote:I ISOed him two more times and came away with a null read and a mildly town feeling. Yes, i've ISOed him four times now. (Well three and a bit.)

I've been ignoring Robocopter because of his post restriction; it occured to me as i voted SpyreX that going into LyLo with a player with a PR that makes me unable to get any solid read off him was a bad idea.

So policy lynch is what you're going to lynch on today? Thats your best argument for lynch? How do you know that if spyrex is lynched, tomorrow would be LyLo?

And I don't care how many times you've iso'd spyrex, switching from mildly town to null to voting him to unvoting him for a policy lynch is scummy as hell.
Juls and Rhinox Hydra
Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1519 (ISO) » Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:47 am

Post by Neruz »

I would assume there are 2 scum left, given the number of people in the game, a 4 scum team seems most likely.
Junox
Junox
Townie
Junox
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1520 (ISO) » Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:59 am

Post by Junox »

Neruz wrote:I would assume there are 2 scum left, given the number of people in the game, a 4 scum team seems most likely.

So then you're assuming spyrex is a mislynch? And you voted him anyways?
SCUMSLIP ALERT
Juls and Rhinox Hydra
Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1521 (ISO) » Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:08 am

Post by Neruz »

I have no idea what wierd logic you used to come to that conclusion.
Junox
Junox
Townie
Junox
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1522 (ISO) » Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:24 am

Post by Junox »

Don't play stupid on me now :roll:
Juls and Rhinox Hydra
Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1523 (ISO) » Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:05 am

Post by Neruz »

I'm not playing stupid on you, i have no real scum reads at the moment, therefore at least one, probably two of my reads are incorrect; the conflict between you and SpyreX would indicate one of you is scum. Given that, SpyreX is the better lynch.
Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1524 (ISO) » Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:35 am

Post by Robocopter87 »

SpyreX wrote:Considering Robo's lamentations about me not having scum reads is just as much moonbeams as LC's logic I'm not sure what more you're looking for.

N0w w@1t @ s3c.

1 n3v3r s@1d y06 d1dn't h@v3 sc6mr3@ds.

1 s@1d th@t 1ts 1mp0ss1bl3 f0r m3 t0 d3f3nd @g@1nst y06r @n@lys1s 0f my pr3d3cc3s0rs v0t3s. 1'm n0t @bl3 t0 s@y why S@th d3c1d3d t0 v0t3 wh0 h3 1s.

1'm d3f1n1tly n0t @ T0wn R0l3bl0ck3r. 1'm V@n1ll@ @s 1 h@v3 st@t3d b3f0r3.

1'm try1ng t0 d3c1d3 wh3th3r t0 v0t3 Spyr3. H1s pl@y == T0wn. B6t @ g61lty r3s6lt 0n h1m?

Neruz wrote:

N0w h0ld 6p.

Why @m 1 6n@bl3 t0 g3t @ s0l1d r3@d? @m 1 n0t p0st1ng 3ff1c13ntly? 1ts h@rd t0 r3@d 0f c06rs3. B6t 1ts j6st @ m@tt3r 0f t@k1ng @ m1n6t3 t0 tr@nsl@t3 1t.

H0w d0 y06 kn0w w3 @r3 g01ng 1nt0 LyL0?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”