Scumhunter
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:50 pm

Post by Scumhunter »

I know I said I thought MusicNinja was scummy based on the few things he had said when I posted reads, but I don't find his actions necessarily meriting a L-1 wagon really. I mean he has made 7 posts and been mostly inactive. Granted he hasn't been much of a help to town, but I don't know, I feel scum would probably be more frantic so as not to get lynched or something. Meh, he could be just a lazy scum who got bored of the game and decided not to give a crap. I do that sometimes. Something about this wagon feels a bit off to me. Too many eager jumpers on to this wagon with not enough evidence imo.
Show
Town: 12-5
Scum: 3-1
-----
Troll-head of Soben hydra
Town: 3-2
Scum: 0-0
-----
Maruchan
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:13 pm

Post by Maruchan »

mfw scumhunter is scum?

yanevakno
Show
Returning to modding after a nearly two year hiatus!
9 player Purgatory coming to the Open Queue Soon!
Join Now!

Micro Grand Idea uPick coming to the micro queue soon!
Friend
Friend
Mafia Scum
Friend
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:14 pm

Post by Friend »

What's mfw?

Scumhunter, who are the eager jumpers?
Noramp
Noramp
Mafia Scum
Noramp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:17 pm

Post by Noramp »

Whiskers even if you think Bob is lying do you think it is beneficial for town to take that chance?
Scumhunter/Panacea who are you looking at right now? I'm assuming your LTP vote is pure pressure (correct me if I'm wrong)
Friend do you feel Music has had a chance to defend himself? Do you believe Bob's claim and if so has anyone else jumped out at you as suspicious?
Maruchan any particular reason why you want the day to end?
Bob who is your top suspect other than Music right now?
Yarr Owlbear!
Friend
Friend
Mafia Scum
Friend
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:31 pm

Post by Friend »

Music's had a chance - he just hasn't shown up. That says a lot to me, honestly.

I don't believe bob's claim, to be honest. But I'm willing to let it slide for a little while.

Panacea and monk are the two next scummiest people on the list.
Substrike22
Substrike22
Goon
Substrike22
Goon
Goon

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:37 pm

Post by Substrike22 »

Maruchan wrote:I say we lynch musicninja today ,then deal with tomorrow when its tomorrow.

Whiskers, Maruchan, and maybe Panacea scum team.
monk
monk
Goon
monk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:56 pm

Post by monk »

Scumhunter wrote:Monk, any particular reason you want me lynched?

Sorry, that was a bit of a slip up, there's nothing I have found on a reread that I want you lynched for at the moment.

Tovarish!! What are your thoughts on anything that has transpired in this game!!
Modding:
Village 13 is now in Day 4, 1 replacement needed
Maruchan
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:09 pm

Post by Maruchan »

lol ok substrike. :) I love how, rather than answering the question of WHY someone is scummy, he avoids the question and points more fingers.

and mfw is my face when.

and I don't want the day to end, I just want music lynched. I think he is scum, and he is inactive so it becomes even more beneficial to lynch him.
Show
Join Now!

Maruchan
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:12 pm

Post by Maruchan »

Oh. I thought we were closer to deadline sorry.

Thats why I made the "lets lynch him and worry about tomorrow tomorrow" statement. I just did a 25-page catch-up read on my other game I replaced into and they were like 24 hours from deadline so I guess I just confused the deadline of that game with this deadline. My bad.
Show
Join Now!

Substrike22
Substrike22
Goon
Substrike22
Goon
Goon

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:28 pm

Post by Substrike22 »

Maruchan wrote:lol ok substrike. :) I love how, rather than answering the question of WHY someone is scummy, he avoids the question and points more fingers.

and mfw is my face when.

and I don't want the day to end, I just want music lynched. I think he is scum, and he is inactive so it becomes even more beneficial to lynch him.

I already posted the posts I found scummy about whiskers. Your buddying with whiskers plus your rush to end the day makes you officially scummier than Whiskers.

UNVOTE: Whiskers
VOTE: Maruchan
Scumhunter
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:29 pm

Post by Scumhunter »

Noramp, I'm suspicious of Substrike. Mostly because I disagree with almost all of his reads. Yes, my vote on LTP was a pathetic attempt hoping there would be some input from that slot. It appears that slot is gone til we get a replacement so meh.

Substrike, I disagree with "Whiskers, Maruchan, and Panacea" for a scum team. In fact I think all 3 of them are town. Did Whiskers not answer your questions sufficiently? I think Whiskers has explained everything there is to explain about the overblown case on him and I really don't find any of their actions particularly scummy. Your reactions to the questioning seemed to imply that you understood a bit of what he was saying...but you still have him as a top scum candidate. Don't really follow why you fos who you do or if you are just looking for cookie-cutter tells that you could pass off as scummy to appear like you are scumhunting. Thats what it feels like to me.

Why is Maruchan scum?

I think Panacea is very town am I missing something?

Updated Reads List:

Town (from strongest to weakest): Panacea, noramp, Whiskers, Tovarish, monk
Leaning town/undecided: Friend
Leaning-town based on claim: bob
Null: LTP Mafia, Music Ninja
Null/Probably a scum in here: iamausername/Maruchan
Scum (from strongest to weakest): Substrike22

Friend, iamausername's/maruchan's votes on MusicNinja are very suspect if Ninja is town although Maruchan's vote looks a lot like well, derp, hai I'm town and I'll just vote the other wagon that isn't the cop claim because I don't want to out more power roles and end the day here. Not great scumhunting, but not scum-motivated persay.

Why I'm weary of a MusicNinja lynch is that I find it hard to believe that scum MusicNinja would have such a large wagon on them for essentially a whole lot of inactivity and null-tells (even though some of his posts did come off scummy to me at first). What separates his inactivity from LTP Mafia's for example where no one wants to wagon them?

unvote, vote Substrike
Show
-----
-----
Scumhunter
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:33 pm

Post by Scumhunter »

If there is a town cop who is not Bob, please claim today. I really really don't get the aversion to counterclaiming roles on here. If someone is fake-claiming my role, I'm counterclaiming it immediately 100% of the time. Your counterclaim is equivalent to outting a guilty report on that player, it really really baffles me.
Show
-----
-----
Scumhunter
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:36 pm

Post by Scumhunter »

Substrike, I'm buddying Whiskers harder than almost anyone, why aren't you going after me then too? Is it that you think Maruchan will be an easier ML target?
Show
-----
-----
Maruchan
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:00 pm

Post by Maruchan »

Substrike22 wrote:
Maruchan wrote:lol ok substrike. :) I love how, rather than answering the question of WHY someone is scummy, he avoids the question and points more fingers.

and mfw is my face when.

I already posted the posts I found scummy about whiskers. Your buddying with whiskers plus your rush to end the day makes you officially scummier than Whiskers.

UNVOTE: Whiskers
VOTE: Maruchan

if this is enough in your book to make someone scummy, I officially deem you Flippy-Floppy!
Show
Join Now!

Maruchan
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:07 pm

Post by Maruchan »

Substrike22 wrote:I already posted the posts I found scummy about whiskers

also, no you have not. We asked you in posts 341 and 342. Every post made by you since then has been about ME. you have not yet answered me or whiskers' question.

What do you find scummy about bob?
OSHI IM ASKIGN A QUESTION IN BOBS DEFENSE!! LOOKS LIKE I BUDDIED HIM!!!! ME AND BOB ARE SCUMTEAM!!!

What do you find scummy about friend?
OSHI I ASKED A QUESTION IN FRIEND'S DEFENSE!!!!!!! LOOKS LIKE I BUDDIED HIM!!!! ME AND FRIEND ARE SCUMTEAM!!!!

seriously though, point out this buddying you're referring to other than me agreeing that I want to know what you find scummy.

you telling me (another town player) what you find scummy, BENEFITS TOWN! because if it really IS scummy, guess what. you just convinced another town player that he is scum! and if you TRULY believe he is scum, YOU JUST HELPED TOWN!!

so fersrs, me asking you why you find Whiskers scummy is a PRO TOWN question. so quit being so wishy-washy.

@scumhunter, the comment I made about you being scum I meant to make it about substrike, I got you two mixed up. my bad, sorry.

also, lrn2buddy.
wiki wrote:Buddying up is a tactic, usually used by members of the Mafia, to try to make yourself look less threatening. Typically the Mafia member will try to be friendly in some way, either outright or, more often, subtly. If the Mafia member is ever lynched at some point, and other players have noticed the buddying, it tends to throw suspicion on the person the Mafia was being friendly towards, thereby causing confusion even after the Mafioso's death.

If you are accusing me and Whiskers of buddying, you are accusing one of us of being town. SO either we're buddying, or we're both scum. One or the other. Not both.

which is it?
Show
Join Now!

Maruchan
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:11 pm

Post by Maruchan »

@Scumhunter, if there IS a real cop CC, don't claim today. Claim tomorrow. Why? If I live through the night, I will explain tomorrow.
Show
Join Now!

Substrike22
Substrike22
Goon
Substrike22
Goon
Goon

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:10 pm

Post by Substrike22 »

Maruchan wrote:
Substrike22 wrote:I already posted the posts I found scummy about whiskers

also, no you have not. We asked you in posts 341 and 342. Every post made by you since then has been about ME. you have not yet answered me or whiskers' question.

What do you find scummy about bob?
OSHI IM ASKIGN A QUESTION IN BOBS DEFENSE!! LOOKS LIKE I BUDDIED HIM!!!! ME AND BOB ARE SCUMTEAM!!!

What do you find scummy about friend?
OSHI I ASKED A QUESTION IN FRIEND'S DEFENSE!!!!!!! LOOKS LIKE I BUDDIED HIM!!!! ME AND FRIEND ARE SCUMTEAM!!!!

Heyyy I could be a fucking dick too, I just choose not to be. Also your wikiquote definitely shows your pro-ness. And I definitely didn't spend 2-3 posts prior to you two grilling me on what I found scummy about Whiskers explaining what I found scummy about Whiskers, in an easy to follow 3 point guide. One point I conceeded, the other two of which still remain valid in my mind.
Substrike22
Substrike22
Goon
Substrike22
Goon
Goon

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:12 pm

Post by Substrike22 »

Maruchan wrote:Whiskers so am I, I am curious to see his case on you also, other than the whole early-game "you better be joking" thing which is so long-gone and so unimportant if thats the only reason then wow.

Ignoring the top half of the page and the rest of the D1 discussion. Also, you calling me "wishy-washy" on whiskers is fucking hysterical considering I've been on that wagon 95% of Day 1.
Substrike22
Substrike22
Goon
Substrike22
Goon
Goon

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:15 pm

Post by Substrike22 »

Also nice OMGUS reaction there. You seemed content enough to discuss logic on the previous page when I addressed Noramp, yet you seem so much more inclined to attack me when I've got my vote on you.

Also I'm surprised people are letting Maruchan off the hook for the rushing the deadline. To me that is the single greatest scumtell we've had so far in this game and then he just casually passes it off as "oh well i thought the deadline was closer." Yeah. And then the L-1 mislynch with 2 scum already on the wagon makes that last person look realllllly suspicious, doesn't it? But it was an accident guys, no worries.
Substrike22
Substrike22
Goon
Substrike22
Goon
Goon

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:16 pm

Post by Substrike22 »

Scumhunter wrote:I think Panacea is very town am I missing something?

unvote, vote Substrike

Panacea is my weakest of my 3 scum reads, by far and away. Just to clarify. I would not want to lynch her today over Whiskers or Maruchan.
Maruchan
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:23 pm

Post by Maruchan »

Also, you calling me "wishy-washy" on whiskers is fucking hysterical considering I've been on that wagon 95% of Day 1.

Who are you voting for right now?

I rest my case.

Also I'm surprised people are letting Maruchan off the hook for the rushing the deadline. To me that is the single greatest scumtell we've had so far in this game and then he just casually passes it off as "oh well i thought the deadline was closer." Yeah. And then the L-1 mislynch with 2 scum already on the wagon makes that last person look realllllly suspicious, doesn't it? But it was an accident guys, no worries.

http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 5#p3328325
I just replaced in, and was mixing deadlines up. sorry that after reading 700 posts my brain is a little bit mixed up. We can't all have mega-brains like you.

And I definitely didn't spend 2-3 posts prior to you two grilling me on what I found scummy about Whiskers explaining what I found scummy about Whiskers, in an easy to follow 3 point guide. One point I conceeded, the other two of which still remain valid in my mind.

Hey I can makes poitns on you too without providing any links ro reference said points.
1. He flat-out told us he was scum.
2. He told us the names of all his partners.
3. He Selvoted.

okay, I admit, he didn't selfvote, but points one and two still stand!!!!

Me and whiskers were asking you to SHOW us where the scummieness happened, not summarize it in a bullet point without any form of links to or quoting of the original content. THAT, you never did.

PEdit: [substrike impersonation] "I think panacea whiskers and maruchan are scum. -someone asks me to explain why I think panacea is scum- Oh I think Maruchan and Whiskers are scum, i just said panaceas name cus it sounded right. I really only have scum-reads on Maruchan and Whiskers, but since Maruchan is being nice to Panacea even though she has town tells she must be scum!" [/impersonation]
Show
Join Now!

Substrike22
Substrike22
Goon
Substrike22
Goon
Goon

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:25 pm

Post by Substrike22 »

Maruchan wrote:as per you're third, your "impersonation" in quotes of what Whiskers said is inaccurate. its more like "Hey you're a smart person and I don't like smart people because smart people are to good at NOT looking scummy. I hope you aren't scum because if you are, I would have a hard time noticing it"

Maruchan defending Whiskers, instead of letting Whiskers do it.

Maruchan wrote:even more reason to lynch music. inactivity. :P

Pushing for an inactivity lynch over a scum lynch.

...Also apparently most of my "buddying" memory was actually your interaction with Panacea, looking back on it, as a result of these posts:
Maruchan wrote:
Panacea wrote:
MARUCHAN!!!!
Long time no see! And lol, a billion apologies for that. Poor Maruchan was my scumbuddy, who put a townie at L-1 as I was signing off, and got to wait with bated breath for nine hours until I got off work last night and noticed my vote was needed to win the game. ^^* I hope you're town; we're good on the same team. :D

lol no biggy. I was just hoping you didn't hate me for accidentally mentioning your name and bringing you down with me when you ended up disappearing for 9 hours right as I voted. :P

panacea wrote:
Maruchan wrote:Panacea, are you the same alignment as me?
Are you town? I already notice a difference in your posting style, so I'll offer a hesitant "I think so." What do you think of my vote on your slot?

A: I think I may have confused you with my little joke I placed at the end of yesterday. I am not LTP. LTP is still MIA in terms of the game, waiting for a replacement. I am a player who (I believe) never confirmed? (if I remember correctly)
B: Any change in my posting style is purely due to experience and not based on my alignment in any way shape or form, thanks though for giving me the implied compliment of "you're no longer posting as scummy-like"! Greatly appreciated! :D Don't take this as me saying I am not town btw, I am town, I just want don't want to be presumed town under false pretenses. Thats like my whole ribbing I gave Stuntman about how "that is what scum do. not town". Playing under false pretenses is a form of lying by exclusion, and lying is a mafia tactic, therefore I would prefer to not use it, even if it does benefit me.
C: Good you answered my question perfectly! If you had said yes or no, I would have taken that as a slightly-scumtell, as only scum would know for sure which alignment I was. ;)

Oh also, I want to see what this does. VOTE: bob. -waits patiently-

So I stand corrected on that point. But my other points about your rushing today's lynch remain valid. Although the interactions between Whiskers and yourself from post 270ish to 272 is still an interesting read from my standpoint, not sure it's at the level I thought it was.

That being said, I love the fact that you jumped from Bobsnox's wagon to the most inactive easy-lynch wagon in the day, being MusicNinja's. It was like "oh hey guess this super-popular wagon isn't working, guess I should jump on the inactive lurker's!"

P-edit: Ninja'd by captain "oh shit wrong game"
iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:28 pm

Post by iamausername »

well this is tiresome.
Elapsam semel occasionem non ipse potest Iuppiter reprehendere
Substrike22
Substrike22
Goon
Substrike22
Goon
Goon

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:28 pm

Post by Substrike22 »

Maruchan wrote:We can't all have mega-brains like you.

Sorry with my mega brain I must've missed where I scum-claimed. Care to quote that post for everyone?
Maruchan
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:30 pm

Post by Maruchan »

you're still beating around the bush. That last post of yours, you were basically asked to show why you thought Panacea is scummy. instead of showing why she is scummy, you say she isn't as scummy as everyone else.

When me and whiskers asked you to show WHERE she was scummy, you never did.

Does anyone else notice a pattern of beating around the bush?

PEdit: LOLOLOL so now I am scummy for buddying (still going off of an inaccurate definition of buddying of course) someone completely separate from the person you found the most scummy.

wait did you mix Panacea and Whiskers up? As in you confused two separate things and interpreted them as one? OH MAI GOD! DO YOU KNOW WHAT THIS SOUNDS LIKE?!?!? This sounds like me mixing up deadlines. Thats what this sounds like.

PEdit: I wil quote the post, after you answer me and Whiskers' posts asking YOU to SHOW her scummieness.
Show
Join Now!

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”