neongrey
neongrey
Goon
neongrey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4 (isolation #0) » Wed Mar 22, 2006 6:51 am

Post by neongrey »

Well, then... Random vote time! Whose name do I like today...
vote: Mini Neo
, because you have 'Neo' in your name, and sometimes people abbreviate my nick as 'neo' and not 'neon'.
[b]ne*on*grey[/b] [i]n.[/i]
1. an impossible colour
2. frequently misspelled online alias; only capitalized at the beginning of a sentence with no internal capitalizations and has absolutely no As anywhere in it.
3. definitely a female
neongrey
neongrey
Goon
neongrey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #35 (isolation #1) » Wed Mar 22, 2006 12:54 pm

Post by neongrey »

Aright, let's
unvote
that off...

I'm kind of leery of getting into speculation as to who would be recruited, because of the aforestated WIFOM that starts up. The one that's going through my head is 'well, if everyone's going to think fritzler's the obvious choice, maybe that's too obvious', and so on and oops immunity to iocane powder etc etc etc.
1. an impossible colour
2. frequently misspelled online alias; only capitalized at the beginning of a sentence with no internal capitalizations and has absolutely no As anywhere in it.
3. definitely a female
neongrey
neongrey
Goon
neongrey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #46 (isolation #2) » Wed Mar 22, 2006 5:31 pm

Post by neongrey »

I -think- he's referring to post 24.
1. an impossible colour
3. definitely a female
neongrey
neongrey
Goon
neongrey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #50 (isolation #3) » Wed Mar 22, 2006 5:59 pm

Post by neongrey »

Yeah, no worries. Things are going awfully quickly; I'm sure I'm not catching half of what's going on right now. Since my distraction isn't liable to change tonight, I probably will hold off from voting at all until morning.

I mean, unless someone stands up and says 'Hey, I'm scum, vote for me' or tries to claim cop or something. In which case, well then.

Either way, here, reading, may or may not continue commenting, but not much other than that from me for the next... oh, ten, twelve hours.
1. an impossible colour
3. definitely a female
neongrey
neongrey
Goon
neongrey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #51 (isolation #4) » Wed Mar 22, 2006 6:01 pm

Post by neongrey »

RandomActs wrote:My inclination to clear Sparrow is not a matter of him being new, but a matter of timing. There was practically no time at all between his confirmation and the game start. So it seems likely the scum had some forethought about who to recruit, perhaps even
decided
on a recruit, even before Sparrow was known to be in the game. And I doubt very much they'd recruit an unnamed player. I don't believe scum took the time to consult about him if he were their choice. Hence, I think he's the least likely to be recruited.
Unless, of course, the scum picked the player he replaced-- there wasn't exactly time, unless I miscount, to be switching choices between when he came in to replace and when the game started. If changing choices was an option at all.
1. an impossible colour
3. definitely a female
neongrey
neongrey
Goon
neongrey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #55 (isolation #5) » Wed Mar 22, 2006 6:18 pm

Post by neongrey »

I don't think we can really cross off anyone as a suspect. There's probably arguments to recruit any of us.

The existing scum aside. Which is another big thing, I think-- there may well -be- an optimum choice to recruit. But people don't always do the optimum. Maybe if we knew who the initial scum were, we'd have a much better chance of picking who they'd recruit just by brute-force WIFOMing, but without knowing the tendencies of the scum-players...
1. an impossible colour
3. definitely a female
neongrey
neongrey
Goon
neongrey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #70 (isolation #6) » Thu Mar 23, 2006 7:15 am

Post by neongrey »

... or
is it
? dundunDUN.

:)
1. an impossible colour
3. definitely a female
neongrey
neongrey
Goon
neongrey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #77 (isolation #7) » Thu Mar 23, 2006 4:22 pm

Post by neongrey »

I've got a really wacky idea.

How about we discuss amongst ourselves who's acting scummy until we reach a general consensus, and then lynch them?

Crazy, I know. :P

I do, as stated before, think we're much better off just playing normally than trying to mind-read people who we don't know who they are.
1. an impossible colour
3. definitely a female
neongrey
neongrey
Goon
neongrey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #87 (isolation #8) » Fri Mar 24, 2006 4:08 am

Post by neongrey »

TheCesspit wrote:I've noted tat I think there's at least one Mafia among the 6 voters and DrippingGoofball herself.
There usually are, but that's not going to have too much relevance yet, until we have fewer than six people like that to deal with.
I've also queried that some people are 'voting but will remove if the bandwagon grows'. Which I just don't understand, and still don't. JamesSparrow was one of those stating that.
Pressure-votes, but they're trying to avoid a speedlynch, I expect.
1. an impossible colour
3. definitely a female
neongrey
neongrey
Goon
neongrey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #114 (isolation #9) » Sat Mar 25, 2006 6:44 am

Post by neongrey »

I'm all for forcing lurkers out of the woodwork with votes.

Vote: MoS.

Let's hope topic notification actually decides to work now.
1. an impossible colour
3. definitely a female
neongrey
neongrey
Goon
neongrey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #142 (isolation #10) » Mon Mar 27, 2006 5:08 am

Post by neongrey »

I can appreciate that, Random, though it's hardly enough for a condemnation of all lurker-pressuring. (if nothing else, wth could someone claim in this game? "Oh, I'm scu... TOWN! TOWN!" :P ) Not that I think you were doing that, I just think it needs to be kept in mind.

But speaking of lurkers, where -is- MoS?
1. an impossible colour
3. definitely a female
neongrey
neongrey
Goon
neongrey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #144 (isolation #11) » Mon Mar 27, 2006 6:02 am

Post by neongrey »

There was a...

blargh. I just have no brain. Either way,
unvote
1. an impossible colour
3. definitely a female
neongrey
neongrey
Goon
neongrey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #158 (isolation #12) » Tue Mar 28, 2006 3:07 am

Post by neongrey »

RandomActs wrote:My post was not meant as a condemnation of the anti-lurkers, only an explanation of why I'm not joining a bandwagon based on lurking alone. The arguments are not that persuasive to me.
Yeah, that's what I'm saying, that I get that, though that probably wasn't too clear.

I just -wish- my post notification would work for this game...
1. an impossible colour
3. definitely a female
neongrey
neongrey
Goon
neongrey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #182 (isolation #13) » Wed Mar 29, 2006 1:55 pm

Post by neongrey »

I admittedly have been skimming over a lot of Tidus' posts, but looking at them now...

I really don't like setting up a complete 'scum list', especially on day one. I'm gonna do a more thorough re-read, then figure out what I'm gonna do later.
1. an impossible colour
3. definitely a female
neongrey
neongrey
Goon
neongrey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #197 (isolation #14) » Fri Mar 31, 2006 4:28 am

Post by neongrey »

I dunno, I really don't think too much of the wanting-to-appear-pro-town line, but as it is, it's pretty useless, as -everyone- wants to appear pro-town. Scum wants to look pro-town so they can win, and town wants to look pro-town, so they don't get lynched. Because god knows it's possbile for town to look like scum.

So I don't chalk up too much to it.
1. an impossible colour
3. definitely a female
neongrey
neongrey
Goon
neongrey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #214 (isolation #15) » Fri Mar 31, 2006 6:13 pm

Post by neongrey »

Everything that's been said about Tidus, I pretty much agree with. If he's away for today I won't vote, but note that I'm liable to not be around much for most of tomorrow. I will be there at some point, but..
1. an impossible colour
3. definitely a female
neongrey
neongrey
Goon
neongrey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #221 (isolation #16) » Sat Apr 01, 2006 6:37 am

Post by neongrey »

Well, that works.

vote: Tidus
1. an impossible colour
3. definitely a female
neongrey
neongrey
Goon
neongrey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #223 (isolation #17) » Sat Apr 01, 2006 6:42 am

Post by neongrey »

I'm not sure, I wasn't keeping count. What with the mod away for a day or so and the actual scum roleclaim, I was just expecting a gigantic dogpile. :P
1. an impossible colour
3. definitely a female
neongrey
neongrey
Goon
neongrey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #250 (isolation #18) » Wed Apr 05, 2006 7:03 am

Post by neongrey »

If nothing else, I'm somewhat loathe to gang up on someone who is unable to post...
1. an impossible colour
3. definitely a female
neongrey
neongrey
Goon
neongrey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #263 (isolation #19) » Wed Apr 05, 2006 5:39 pm

Post by neongrey »

Mr. Flay wrote:To be more specific, there was a short period of time where certain threads were giving "No new posts in this topic" errors when they shouldn't.
This much, I'll confirm(or confirm and correct; the error was that there were no posts in a topic at all), and it was happening with a lot of threads, this one included.

As for actually using the name of the scum... I dunno, that does seem to fall into the 'reading is scummy' area to me.
1. an impossible colour
3. definitely a female
neongrey
neongrey
Goon
neongrey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #267 (isolation #20) » Thu Apr 06, 2006 4:24 am

Post by neongrey »

I'm in another game with him, and he hasn't yet there, either, so I'm willing to wait at least a little longer for him to completely sort out whatever it is.
1. an impossible colour
3. definitely a female
neongrey
neongrey
Goon
neongrey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #280 (isolation #21) » Fri Apr 07, 2006 2:27 am

Post by neongrey »

Well, if someone doesn't feel that another person's being scummy... I could see that.

I don't get too too much of a vibe from tsagod, but that's just me.
1. an impossible colour
3. definitely a female
neongrey
neongrey
Goon
neongrey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #302 (isolation #22) » Sun Apr 09, 2006 6:32 am

Post by neongrey »

Eh, joking seems more like a stylistic thing to me, than a scum/town thing.

I know if I can make myself seem funny, I'll do it, and damn alignment.
1. an impossible colour
3. definitely a female
neongrey
neongrey
Goon
neongrey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #326 (isolation #23) » Mon Apr 10, 2006 7:49 am

Post by neongrey »

No one loves maturity.
1. an impossible colour
3. definitely a female
neongrey
neongrey
Goon
neongrey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #328 (isolation #24) » Mon Apr 10, 2006 7:55 am

Post by neongrey »

Pfffffffff.

I dunno, I'm having kind of a hard time here. Because no one's seeming particularly scummy to me, I'm not sure what exactly to say. And I don't want to seem like I'm not paying attention, because I am, I just... yeah.
1. an impossible colour
3. definitely a female
neongrey
neongrey
Goon
neongrey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #347 (isolation #25) » Wed Apr 12, 2006 4:16 am

Post by neongrey »

Well, it is one person attempting to act out of character for himself... but yeah, I don't see it as something calling for a -vote-...
1. an impossible colour
3. definitely a female
neongrey
neongrey
Goon
neongrey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #358 (isolation #26) » Thu Apr 13, 2006 6:12 am

Post by neongrey »

Thing about the FoS, the way I see it, anyway, is that, even if you don't find someone scummy... unless you've confirmed the person irrefutably, everyone should be under an FoS, because everyone could be scum.

Obviously, lots of people disagree with that, and no big. Just the way I feel about it.

I will
vote: LmL
, because... yeah. Good post.
1. an impossible colour
3. definitely a female
neongrey
neongrey
Goon
neongrey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #402 (isolation #27) » Fri Apr 14, 2006 9:13 am

Post by neongrey »

I openly admit to being a shameless bandwagoner.

Goofball seems to be raving a little much to me, but I'm not sure how much that actually means.

LmL... something doesn't sit right with me, about his reactions, but I don't know that I'm seeing anything -wrong- with them... I'll
unvote
him for now.
1. an impossible colour
3. definitely a female
neongrey
neongrey
Goon
neongrey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #433 (isolation #28) » Tue Apr 18, 2006 3:47 am

Post by neongrey »

DrippingGoofball on april 14th wrote:*I am leaving tomorrow early AM for 7 days, I can only post, if at all, in the next 6-7 hours*
Either way, we won't get much out of her for a while yet. She does seem to be kind of squirming a little much, though.
1. an impossible colour
3. definitely a female
neongrey
neongrey
Goon
neongrey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #438 (isolation #29) » Wed Apr 19, 2006 2:24 am

Post by neongrey »

Sounds like something that just sounded funny at the time, I guess...
1. an impossible colour
3. definitely a female
neongrey
neongrey
Goon
neongrey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #449 (isolation #30) » Thu Apr 20, 2006 3:30 am

Post by neongrey »

RandomActs wrote:Another first for me: being prodded by the mod. Usually not an issue for me, but with a scarcity of facts available, the game has come down to discussing variations in personal behavior, and I haven't played with enough of you to say who's acting strangely.
That -must- be it. Thank you-- I'd been trying to wonder why I'd been having the trouble with this game that I have been having, and reading that, I realize that, yeah, I don't know much about all these minute behavioural points most of the things being said are hinging on.
1. an impossible colour
3. definitely a female
neongrey
neongrey
Goon
neongrey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #451 (isolation #31) » Thu Apr 20, 2006 4:04 am

Post by neongrey »

No, I'm being perfectly truthful.
1. an impossible colour
3. definitely a female
neongrey
neongrey
Goon
neongrey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #457 (isolation #32) » Thu Apr 20, 2006 7:08 am

Post by neongrey »

Not knowing what it is, and just using what it appears to be, this huggle alliance thing just seems like kind of a... nothing. I'm not sure what I think about it; I'm all for frivolity, but... yeah.
1. an impossible colour
3. definitely a female
neongrey
neongrey
Goon
neongrey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #463 (isolation #33) » Thu Apr 20, 2006 5:54 pm

Post by neongrey »

Twomz wrote:I believe one of him and MoS is scum... and i think there's a better chance of Cess being scum. Since the point of being town is to lynch the scum... that's where my vote is going. I suggest anyone that agrees w/ my logic (or Hez's logic... w/e) should follow suit.
You've got kind of a funny way of phrasing things... I don't think I care for it.
1. an impossible colour
3. definitely a female
neongrey
neongrey
Goon
neongrey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #486 (isolation #34) » Sun Apr 23, 2006 8:18 pm

Post by neongrey »

Believe me, I wish I was scum; you just can't fake the lack of notice I've taken in this game. There's only so much of content I can say when the game's turned so many times in the overall playstyle-analysis direction, and I'm familliar with nobody's.
1. an impossible colour
3. definitely a female
neongrey
neongrey
Goon
neongrey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #508 (isolation #35) » Mon Apr 24, 2006 7:20 am

Post by neongrey »

Lloyd wrote:
neongrey wrote:I'm familliar with nobody's.
I think you have some basis of some of our playstyles.
Well, that's not what I'd call familliar, no.
My point is that you have at least some basis, even if it's not absolutely familiar.
Eh, well, one of those games has a lot of rules-enforced obfustcation. And it isn't much help when people are talking about ten-games-whatever. I don't think I've even played ten games here yet, and these three are the first I've played in over a year.

Bearing no connection to the above, Pookie seems to be getting a little dramatic.
1. an impossible colour
3. definitely a female
neongrey
neongrey
Goon
neongrey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #537 (isolation #36) » Tue Apr 25, 2006 6:56 am

Post by neongrey »

Gah, email notification decided to ignore me. Need to head for work sooner than it'll take to give this a thorough reread. I should be back from work in time to let me do that, though.

I'll give it a couple more skims before I go and turn it over in my head, etc.
1. an impossible colour
3. definitely a female
neongrey
neongrey
Goon
neongrey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #552 (isolation #37) » Tue Apr 25, 2006 8:14 pm

Post by neongrey »

Okay, um... fritzler's defense of the way he did that votecount looked seriously nasty to me. At this point, I'll give a token
vote: Fritzler
, but at this point, nobody but Goofball's going down.

Just two more exams left, yaay.
1. an impossible colour
3. definitely a female
neongrey
neongrey
Goon
neongrey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #568 (isolation #38) » Sat Apr 29, 2006 11:39 am

Post by neongrey »

Yeah, looking back at things, I'm liking what Pooky's saying.

I don't really care about the vote RA's placed today, but previous voting patterns look particularly suspicious to me. So...
vote: RandomActs
1. an impossible colour
3. definitely a female
neongrey
neongrey
Goon
neongrey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #582 (isolation #39) » Sun Apr 30, 2006 7:42 am

Post by neongrey »

Yeah, I'm getting happier and happier with my vote on RA. I mean, getting -that- defensive...? I don't ever like violent reactions to being voted.
1. an impossible colour
3. definitely a female
neongrey
neongrey
Goon
neongrey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #593 (isolation #40) » Mon May 01, 2006 4:45 am

Post by neongrey »

I think by his statements, he's not going to be giving much further defense. I think he's made that clear. I don't see the reason for dithering on that level...
1. an impossible colour
3. definitely a female
neongrey
neongrey
Goon
neongrey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #596 (isolation #41) » Mon May 01, 2006 7:30 am

Post by neongrey »

Mr. Flay wrote:Maybe because some players haven't even checked in yet??
They haven't?

... huh, I guess not. I guess I'm too used to minis, fewer people and all.
1. an impossible colour
3. definitely a female
neongrey
neongrey
Goon
neongrey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #631 (isolation #42) » Sun May 07, 2006 5:23 am

Post by neongrey »

Out of curiosity, what in particular have I done?
1. an impossible colour
3. definitely a female
neongrey
neongrey
Goon
neongrey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #637 (isolation #43) » Sun May 07, 2006 1:59 pm

Post by neongrey »

Thesp wrote:You've been scummy for most of the game, then tipped the scales by tying yourself to known scum. You're definitely the best lynch for the day. Good thing I'm here to show everyone, since it looks like they obviously missed it.
How and who? I'm still not really following.
1. an impossible colour
3. definitely a female
neongrey
neongrey
Goon
neongrey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #648 (isolation #44) » Mon May 08, 2006 6:22 pm

Post by neongrey »

I'm not the best lynch for today, in that the best possible lynch for today would involve lynching scum. If that's what you want to do, though, I won't kick and fuss. I can see how those things would seem scummy.
1. an impossible colour
3. definitely a female
neongrey
neongrey
Goon
neongrey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #653 (isolation #45) » Tue May 09, 2006 6:25 am

Post by neongrey »

Mr. Flay wrote:Errr? Why not put up a fuss? Won't your lynch hurt the town?
Sure will, but a) he's right in that I haven't brought much with me in terms of help, other than being a warm body, and b) if getting lynched provides more information in terms of other players' alignment, I don't mind taking one for the team.

Valar dohaeris
, as it were.
PookyThePolyglotBear wrote:vote Mr Flay

Valar Morghulis
Qu'est ce que c'est?[/quote]

"All men must die".[/i]
1. an impossible colour
3. definitely a female
neongrey
neongrey
Goon
neongrey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #654 (isolation #46) » Tue May 09, 2006 6:26 am

Post by neongrey »

Er, yeah, pretend I know how to quote properly.
1. an impossible colour
3. definitely a female
neongrey
neongrey
Goon
neongrey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #660 (isolation #47) » Tue May 09, 2006 10:51 am

Post by neongrey »

Yosarian2 wrote:Care to explain your reasons for your vote?
It's mostly me WIFOMing. I don't like the constant crowing of the mafia-hunters title (yes, he has it, he's good at it. I feel saying so as often as possible is unnecessary and potentially harmful), and I don't like that he's lived any length of time while doing it. I don't at this point necessarily think he's scum, but I don't like it.
1. an impossible colour
3. definitely a female
neongrey
neongrey
Goon
neongrey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #670 (isolation #48) » Thu May 11, 2006 5:51 am

Post by neongrey »

I kind of prefer being alive, thanks muchly.
1. an impossible colour
3. definitely a female
neongrey
neongrey
Goon
neongrey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #674 (isolation #49) » Thu May 11, 2006 7:36 am

Post by neongrey »

*whipcrack*

Her! Her! It's 'her'!

:P
1. an impossible colour
3. definitely a female
neongrey
neongrey
Goon
neongrey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #701 (isolation #50) » Mon May 15, 2006 5:28 am

Post by neongrey »

I've already stated my views on this. We're still in a position where a town lynch like this won't hurt us too badly, and hopefully the two in a row can leave the rest of you with enough leads to go on.

Just be sure I'm the one you want, that's all. :P
1. an impossible colour
3. definitely a female
neongrey
neongrey
Goon
neongrey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #711 (isolation #51) » Mon May 15, 2006 5:40 pm

Post by neongrey »

My sig helpfully provides a list of those fun facts that everyone always seems to get wrong about me and/or this particular nick. :P
1. an impossible colour
3. definitely a female
neongrey
neongrey
Goon
neongrey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #732 (isolation #52) » Thu May 18, 2006 8:51 pm

Post by neongrey »

Twilight now?

Call this a pre-emptive 'bah' post:

Bah. Go town.
1. an impossible colour
3. definitely a female

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”