Meransiel
Meransiel
Mafia Scum
Meransiel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1850 (ISO) » Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:58 am

Post by Meransiel »

@Junpei: My point is not that Rodion's case on me is scummy. My point is that Rodion's case on me is wrong, and there's no reason I should be viewed with suspicion because of it. He IS scummy on his own, yes, but that's a different matter.
@andrew: I...don't understand. In a nutshell, what. do you think. about ThAdmiral? And by nutshell, I still mean a little more than potential alignment,
Voltaire fan. (yes, both of them). If you are a fan as well, pm me, and we'll converse for hours about why they're awesome.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1851 (ISO) » Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:45 am

Post by Nero Cain »

ugh @ Jun's 1720

killerjester wrote:Junpei is VI

FIFY

Rainbowdash wrote:
I still really dislike this silver wagon, that one feels really scum driven

So you don't think its possible that its a scum wagom and that scum hipaddict and scumSotty jumped on to distance/discredit?

ThAdmiral wrote:
wow, I just looked at oversoul's posting history. He has posted...

238 times

...since he last posted here. That is absolutely astronomical.

HOLY CRAP!!!

I wouldn't mind lynching any of:

Silver
Hipaddict
Shotty
Izak
Oversoul
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Pinky and the Brain
Pinky and the Brain
Goon
Pinky and the Brain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1852 (ISO) » Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:56 am

Post by Pinky and the Brain »

CB is probably scum, the tunnelling on townRodion is ridiculous.

-diddin
Junpei
Junpei
Jack of All Trades
Junpei
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1853 (ISO) » Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:59 am

Post by Junpei »

Nero what about Andrew? i noticed you haven't commented on that whole situation going on with the neighbors.
The melody of logic always plays the notes of truth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iA41ggsdeXE
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1854 (ISO) » Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:00 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

yes I did
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

David Xanatos
David Xanatos
Mafia Scum
David Xanatos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1855 (ISO) » Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:01 pm

Post by David Xanatos »

Is noone else noting the obstinancy of Peregrine, refusing to actually give opinions or reads?

Getting anything out of him appears to be akin to pulling teeth, and refusal to actually condense reads into a clear post reeks of avoidance for me, trying to force anyone reading into his opinions, past and present, to dig through every damn post looking for the snippets of actual information on his stance..
~ David Xanatos ~

It really was all part of my plan...
izakthegoomba
*Falls to the ground at Xanatos' feet, chanting "we are not worthy"*
Junpei
Junpei
Jack of All Trades
Junpei
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1856 (ISO) » Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:03 pm

Post by Junpei »

David Xanatos wrote:Is noone else noting the obstinancy of Peregrine, refusing to actually give opinions or reads?

Getting anything out of him appears to be akin to pulling teeth, and refusal to actually condense reads into a clear post reeks of avoidance for me, trying to force anyone reading into his opinions, past and present, to dig through every damn post looking for the snippets of actual information on his stance..

I noted it yes. There are too many people doing things I consider scummy, I think though that Peregrine is trying to become a pillar of conversation by doing reads in this way, not sure if it's a scumtell or a towntell though.

David Xanatos
David Xanatos
Mafia Scum
David Xanatos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1857 (ISO) » Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:04 pm

Post by David Xanatos »

Nero Cain wrote:yes I did

Nero Cain wrote:
silverbullet999 wrote:
-Nero
What is your read on andrew?

ISO 33

Nero Cain wrote:Its possible that one of the neighborizers is scum, its also possible they are both town and while its much less of a possibility both could be scum but there was only one night kill so..

No, you didn't.
~ David Xanatos ~

izakthegoomba
David Xanatos
David Xanatos
Mafia Scum
David Xanatos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1858 (ISO) » Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:06 pm

Post by David Xanatos »

What's pro-town about hiding all his reads in the middle of posts? It gives me the impression of squirreling away his opinions so that if he's wrong, noone can pull them out and call him on them..
~ David Xanatos ~

izakthegoomba
Junpei
Junpei
Jack of All Trades
Junpei
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1859 (ISO) » Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:10 pm

Post by Junpei »

David Xanatos wrote:What's pro-town about hiding all his reads in the middle of posts? It gives me the impression of squirreling away his opinions so that if he's wrong, noone can pull them out and call him on them..

I honestly don't know his reads because when I read his posts I was sort of confused on what he was saying. Actually this may sound kind of weird asking another player to do this instead of asking Peregrine, but could you summarize his posts for me &.&.

I see he has a few people null or something so I think he's just waffling a bunch but the thing is I don't really see where he posted his reads. And now that I reread his ISO I see that he actually has done hardly more than waffle on reads and ask questions. But I may have missed a read so if so someone tell me.

Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1860 (ISO) » Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:18 pm

Post by Rainbowdash »

Meransiel wrote:@Rainbowdash: Not sure if you mentioned this or not, but what are your town reads? All of them, not necessarily in any specific order.

vezok, MoI, Pappums, PaB, Thad, Junpei, Rodin, KJ and Silver are all at least medium town reads. Few others knocking on the door.

unvote
Vote andrew

The game needs direction and this is the only one you ponies seem willing to go with that I can accept.

Ideally I would still get my oversoul lynch here, but it appears despite quite a few people agreeing with it, no one is willing to actually vote him. Not that this at ALL isn't a hint at ponies like NC and Thad to join me in a new wagon or anything.
You don't earn
loyalty
in a day. You earn it day by day
David Xanatos
David Xanatos
Mafia Scum
David Xanatos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1861 (ISO) » Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:29 pm

Post by David Xanatos »

PeregrineV wrote:Vifam might be scum, but the response sounds like it would be from town also. But, that's probably because I'm soft-hearted.
- Null, Fence Sitting.

PeregrineV wrote:Jily got Snarky, which is the first time in 5 games or so. So either she's growing some
cojones
through experience, or she's more confident because she has "team" to back her up.
- Null, fence sitting.

PeregrineV wrote:Bad vibes from DavidX, because while it's OK to follow up a joke vote with a joke question, you throw in real questions to. Not continue the joke past that unless it's netted you some other information.
- Not null, but responded to.

PeregrineV wrote:
Unvote.
Vote:chkballin

I'm suspicious of DavidX also, so you can buy my vote with your promised wall about his scumminess.
- A vote for no given reason, including an allowance of a "bought" vote. Doesn't seem right to me, although I will concede the situation may have my opinion coloured somewhat there.

PeregrineV wrote:My vote is on chkballin for fake promising reads, but not liking the posts of DavidX. I think MoI is town, but probably because I like the posting style.

Leaning town on Killer, want Marco to throw out some reads while waiting.
- Questionable reasoning on chkballin, blatant gut speculation on me, blatant gut speculation on MoI, and town-lean with no qualification on Killer.

PeregrineV wrote:
@Chkballin- Yes, thank you. Now I can go back to

Unvote.
Vote: DavidX
- I read this as "Thank you for giving me a "Me too!"".

PeregrineV wrote:
Unvote.
VotE: 3isFrench

At least DavidX appears to be trying more.

Silver will either be investigated or killed at this point, so it's probably a wasted lynch. Aside from the Pine fascination, looks to be town.

Zinger I think is town-3rd party-mafia in that likelihood order.
- Doesn't even mention his new vote target.. hasn't mentioned anything about them prior to this point.. openly discourages a Silver lynch based on nothing more solid than a vague handwave of "looks to be Town" and more or less justifies this with "we can investigate/kill him later"..

PeregrineV wrote:@Nero- Well, I've been suspecting 3isF for about 25 pages now, but I was put off by the fact DavidX suspected him, and I liked DavidX's posting even less.

DavidX has since made better posts, but a look at 3isF indicates the same is not true for him.

I don't care if he is a "major wagon" for today. Why would I vote to lynch Zinger or Silver based on my opinions I've already given? I guess if they have or do change I would, but so far they haven't.

Instead, why don't you join me in voting 3isF? Together, we can make his lynch happen!!
- Despite the fact that my vote on 3isF was a blatantly obvious joke-vote, gives
little to
no indication of
why
he suspects him. Tries to start a wagon based on nothing..

PeregrineV wrote:Half the scum are on the Zinger wagon, one or two on silver, and one elsewhere.
- Has been mentioned before. Extremely specific, do not like this at all.. has not given even vague reasoning for this.

PeregrineV wrote:I would like an elaboration, please, since I have a town read on Meransiel, and Captain Bravo (and you might be biased since he's voting you and tunneling you hard, so can you add a read #4?), and was wondering if you do not believe Junp's claim, or do you think he is a scum tracker?

Understood on town reads. Thanks!
- Town reads on Mera and Bravo, no reasoning given. Previous post expressed a "Null" read of me.

That help at all?
~ David Xanatos ~

izakthegoomba
Junpei
Junpei
Jack of All Trades
Junpei
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1862 (ISO) » Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:38 pm

Post by Junpei »

That's pretty much what I thought I saw but you missed where he says "David X: null".

PeregrineV wrote:
David Xanatos wrote:And again Peregrine dodges the demands to give his reads on people, and tries to demand reads from others.

That's anti-town if not outright scummy.

UNVOTE: Andrew
VOTE: Peregrine

Reads. You've been dodging this and fence sitting for far too long. You have no right to demand of others what you yourself have provided sweet F.A of.

Reads: DavidX: null

David Xanatos
David Xanatos
Mafia Scum
David Xanatos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1863 (ISO) » Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:44 pm

Post by David Xanatos »

See my last point. I noted it, just forgot to quote it and couldn't be bothered going back. :P
~ David Xanatos ~

izakthegoomba
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1864 (ISO) » Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:46 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

David Xanatos wrote:
Nero Cain wrote:yes I did

Nero Cain wrote:
silverbullet999 wrote:
-Nero
What is your read on andrew?

ISO 33

Nero Cain wrote:Its possible that one of the neighborizers is scum, its also possible they are both town and while its much less of a possibility both could be scum but there was only one night kill so..

No, you didn't.

HOLY MISREP BATMAN!!!!

Yes David, that is me talking about Andrew.

BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE!!!

Then scumsilver asks me about my read on him. And I replied that I has a slight town read. Which you
purposely
left out.

This is the second time you've followed Jun around. Whats going on?

Is there a reason that you didn't reply to my 1517?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1865 (ISO) » Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:48 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Junpei
Junpei
Jack of All Trades
Junpei
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1866 (ISO) » Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:50 pm

Post by Junpei »

A SLIGHT TOWN READ OH MY GOD HOLY LOGIC BATMAN (did I do it right?)

Elaborate on why

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1867 (ISO) » Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:57 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

David X-Jun link found.

Junpei
Junpei
Jack of All Trades
Junpei
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1868 (ISO) » Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:59 pm

Post by Junpei »

Nero Cain wrote:David X-Jun link found.

Way to avoid the request.

Rodion
Rodion
Goon
Rodion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1869 (ISO) » Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:59 pm

Post by Rodion »

David Xanatos wrote:What's pro-town about hiding all his reads in the middle of posts? It gives me the impression of squirreling away his opinions so that if he's wrong, noone can pull them out and call him on them..

PeregrineV wrote:
Junpei wrote:I never said they were a scum team Peregrine, they are just the scummiest people in the game in my opinion. I can't form a scum team based on connection logic at this point.

Also how about giving a real set of reads like David and I did back in day 1?

I've actually decided to do so through a conversational method with the rest of the town as they share their thoughts. This will not only encourage interaction between myself and others, but will increase my interest in the game. And, when we're done, I will post a fantabulous
scummary
of who is scum and why!

Also, I think the scum are on a team, so the "scummy people" thing weakens your case against them, at least to me.

I say give him some time: he can't hide forever. Besides, he has just made a promise and we can always ride his wagon later on if he refuses to deliver.

Ninja'd by David:

you bring some good points regarding Peregrine.

First let me say I don't mind his chkballin vote. I read it as a classic motivational vote (something I've done a lot this game, including a vote on you back in D1). He wanted Chk to deliver his promise and he voted on him to give him some extra incentive, much like I've just agreed to help ride his wagon if Peregrine does not deliver his fantabulous scummary.

His 3isFrench/Hipaddict vote is questionable indeed since he had never mentioned him before. Being "put off" by David's RVS vote on him is weaksauce. Some deeper explanation here would be pretty nice, Peregrine!

Can you also explain your town read on Meran/Castle Bravo (even if it has changed to a scum read since then)?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1870 (ISO) » Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:10 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Junpei wrote:
Nero Cain wrote:David X-Jun link found.

Way to avoid the request.

Andrew seems like a VI. There are people doing much scummier things than him. The sole reason I have for suspecting him is that its very likely that both neighborliness are not town.

*notes how Jun doesn't deny her link with David*

David Xanatos
David Xanatos
Mafia Scum
David Xanatos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1871 (ISO) » Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:11 pm

Post by David Xanatos »

You do realise that I ISOed you and just went "Ctrl-F "Andrew""?

And "following" Junpei around?

I posted about Peregrine. I saw in the preview-edit you simply saying "Yes I did", I ISOed you, did the above, and found only that.

Nero wrote:1.You so didn't read that well or are intentionly misreading. Either way, Junpei made it clear that HE felt Zinger was scum and that there was no chance in hell that Zinger would flip town. When Zinger was near lynched he changed his stance that Zinger was no longer 100% scum but only the best chance to lynch scum. He can say I'm taking things out of context all he wants but the posts are there.

2. To bandwagon hop someone has to be on a[nother] wagon to hop from. lol He throws out Andrew and Ze1. Tells town not to tunnel. Wants us to look at other possibilities. Says he wants to explore other possibilities while not doing so himself. Afirms that he thinks Silver is scum but is afraid of putting a vote down.

3. Thats BS of the smelliest kind. He was talking about today and the three votes on Silver.

+++What do you have to do with Jun? Why are you defending him?

1: You do realise that talking about people as "Scum" means "In my opinion, most likely to be Scum", right? Excluding Role reports, there is no way to be certain. I was pretty damn sure about Zinger too, based on the situation, as were many. He pushed until the end, as did many.

2: You do realise that "exploring other possibilities" does not mean "throw my vote around like it's a frisbee until someone catches it", right? I read that as a general reminder to everyone not to get bogged down.

3: Uuh, how exactly can you call how I read something "BS of the smelliest kind"? You may have read it differently, but to claim that I'm lying about the way I read something? :lol: What're you claiming, Town Psychologist? If you want detail, the way I read that was warning people off the excuse of "following on from D1", and taking a fresh look at things. Which really most should have done over the Night, but not everyone has the time. A cooling-off period can change the way words appear.

And you think that an attack on what I percieve as a poor argument is purely a defense? That's rather naive, frankly. Are you implying that Town should sit back and let arguments go back and forth without questioning suspect points?
~ David Xanatos ~

izakthegoomba
David Xanatos
David Xanatos
Mafia Scum
David Xanatos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1872 (ISO) » Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:14 pm

Post by David Xanatos »

And you're expecting us to outright deny an absurd link?

Rodion > Hmm.. I can see the chkballin thing as a "motivational", but it's the phrasing "buy my vote" that sets me off..
~ David Xanatos ~

izakthegoomba
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1873 (ISO) » Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:20 pm

Post by Rainbowdash »

NO.

You know what screw it im breaking character because you people are driving me freaking insane.

What is wrong with you all? Look, this is got to be some of the most counterproductive arguements I have ever seen. I mean you guys, and JUST INCASE you are going to claim dense enough to not realize who you are - DX, Junepi and CB in particular, more are borderline - need to
STOP THIS SHIT

You guys are getting ready to kill eachother and clogging this entire thread with posts when its OBVIOUS to everypony else that NO ONE IS GOING TO LYNCH WHO YOU WANT LYNCHED. There is NO ammount of rewording and asking again that is going to get that done, but you don't get it? Why? I mean, give it up, unless you are SO SO SO sure, to the extent where you are going to post "Silver, Andrew and Izak are all very strong town reads" in your next post, give it up, move your vote, TRY AGAIN LATER.

All this is going to do is clog this already overlogged thread with more shit, and that will just lead to apathy with the game stalling and town getting crushed. Seen it happen before and I will be damned if im going to let it happen here. MOVE ON.

Vote either Silver, Andrew or Izak. If you are voting anyone else, you better be making a good case on to why all three are obviously town, since none of you have a case that holds much water on anyone else.
You don't earn
loyalty
in a day. You earn it day by day
Junpei
Junpei
Jack of All Trades
Junpei
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1874 (ISO) » Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:24 pm

Post by Junpei »

Are you crazy Rainbowdash?

I have already expressed my strong desire to lynch Silver and Andrew.

But I see what you mean about the thread getting clogged... and I'm sorry its just that I'm not used to having to worry about space filling up and having to trim down discussion because of it. I wish others didn't mind but I guess they do. We were just discussing other reads...

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”