Lurconis
Goon
Lurconis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #30 (isolation #1) » Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:03 pm

Post by Lurconis »

Unvote: Gaylord_Focker
VOTE: Killer X029 Seems a little opportunistic this early on.
Lurconis
Lurconis
Goon
Lurconis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #73 (isolation #2) » Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:44 pm

Post by Lurconis »

Since I haven't piped in on the random.org situation yet.

On the subject of Random.org I have no opinion, it doesn't seem particularly scummy to me but maybe I haven't been around long enough.

As far as my killer vote goes, it stays. I thought his essentially posting I agree and adding a vote was suspicious but then his asking to have another vote removed from him does show paranoia as others have said. Then he votes sleuth who he says is either mafia or a normal townie. I would hope we were just voting for people we thought were mafia, not people we thought were mafia or townies.
Lurconis
Lurconis
Goon
Lurconis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #142 (isolation #3) » Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:42 am

Post by Lurconis »

Hey everyone still here.

Anyway from my perspective if BenMage is scum then Hellhound is as well. I realize this is a gut read but with his RNG vote being Ben that is an easy way to try and distance himself from his partner earlier. He also didn't weigh in on benmage or gaylord which are pretty much what the last two pages have been about.

I think Ben was reacting too hard to two votes, and has been focusing on defense rather than scumhunting which is suspicious.
@Ben even with all your post over the last two pages you haven't voted just wondering if that is because you find no one scummy.

I've never seen someone selfvote before killer so don't know if that is normally a town thing or scum thing, could someone who has seen this multiple times weigh in preferably with links to games where it's happened?

As of right now I am voting HH until I hear his thoughts on ben VOTE: Hellhound1

I should be around much more this weekend than I have been this past week sorry once again.
Lurconis
Lurconis
Goon
Lurconis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #144 (isolation #4) » Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:42 am

Post by Lurconis »

I want to know because, if it is normally a town tell I would be more suspicious of Gaylord for hammering after the self vote.

Well I'm not in favor of a hell lynch at this point i just voted to apply pressure until he weighs in on the Benmage situation mainly.

I don't feel enough people have voiced opinions on hellhound to say who I would FOS on if he flipped town at this point.
Lurconis
Lurconis
Goon
Lurconis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #176 (isolation #5) » Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:07 am

Post by Lurconis »

lewarcher82 wrote:
don_johnson wrote:has anyone played with mafiafixed before? the pesterlog reads like a comedic interpretation of events? i don't get it.

it is a hydra. I thought it represents a dialogue between the two heads... am I wrong?

That's how I interpreted it.

@hellhound I am satisfied with your response

unvote

@lewarcher you may be on to something, enough so that I'm willing to add a pressure vote until a response is given.

VOTE: teamsleep
Lurconis
Lurconis
Goon
Lurconis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #226 (isolation #6) » Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:59 pm

Post by Lurconis »

teamsleep wrote:i get voting me.

i've got nothing to say except i probably goofed. i'm town and lewarcher & benmage are scum

Before you have nothing else to say can you give reasons for why you think lewarcher and ben are scum?
Lurconis
Lurconis
Goon
Lurconis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #242 (isolation #7) » Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:28 am

Post by Lurconis »

Wow leaning toward teamsleep being correct. Lew is soft role fishing and ben is straight up role fishing. Serioiusly?
Lurconis
Lurconis
Goon
Lurconis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #243 (isolation #8) » Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:29 am

Post by Lurconis »

EBWOP Forgive the horrid spelling in that last post
Lurconis
Lurconis
Goon
Lurconis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #247 (isolation #9) » Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:31 am

Post by Lurconis »

How so? Ben was straight up role fishing. Your post still reads to me as soft rolefishing.

Saying

lewarcher82 wrote:And we know nothing about prs... so much for speculation.

Seems like you are trying to bait prs into claiming so that we can properly speculate.
Lurconis
Lurconis
Goon
Lurconis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #250 (isolation #10) » Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:32 am

Post by Lurconis »

How is a massclaim not rolefishing? Asking for everyone to claim their roles is about the most obvious role fishing there is. A massclaim does nothing but help scum at this point thus is a scummy suggestion.

Also while mentioning PR's isn't scummy saying we can't properly speculate the game setup without knowing PR's seems to me a scum trying to have the PR's come forward without straight up asking.
Lurconis
Lurconis
Goon
Lurconis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #253 (isolation #11) » Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:23 pm

Post by Lurconis »

Very very limited. Played mafia in real life in high school and during college but didn't know forum mafia existed until about a month ago.
Lurconis
Lurconis
Goon
Lurconis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #256 (isolation #12) » Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:10 pm

Post by Lurconis »

@Capt ok even if it was rolefishing suggesting a massclaim still seems scummy, if you disagree can you explain how a massclaim benefits town?
Lurconis
Lurconis
Goon
Lurconis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #261 (isolation #13) » Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:50 pm

Post by Lurconis »

Ok I stand corrected on the massclaim position. Sorry just seemed scummy to me as scum isn't going to claim scum so I don't see how it helps the town at all. As I seem to be the only one other than Jam that thinks so though I will drop it.

So moving on Hellhound you said regarding your wanting a teamsleep lynch today.

Hellhound1 wrote:My reason had nothing to do with gaylord.
Therefore my theory still stands.
Although i haven't voted him yet, i asked opinions on the theory.
Someone is eager to lynch.

What theory were you talking about. Your previous post the day before on Teamsleep don't mention a theory and comes right after talking about the gaylord slip.

Hellhound1 wrote:I'm quite happy with a teamsleep lynch.
If he flips scum then vote gaylord.

VOTE: Teamsleep

Then Today

Hellhound1 wrote:Personally, im still happy with a teamsleep lynch..

I mean, in the one or two posts, its mainly about the slip.
That, ofc, could be a red herring planted by scum, but its 20 to 1 in the morning and i dont want to overthink things.

Hellhound1 wrote:
Hellhound1 wrote:

I mean, in the one or two posts, its mainly about the slip.

In mafiafixed's one or two posts*

Woops.

If your reason is that mafiafixed posted about the slips and was night killed for it what would the point possibly be after gaylord flipped town?

You said your suspicion of teamsleep had nothing to do with Gaylord but never mention any other theory and mention the slip again today.

Seems like you were hoping to push a quick lynch again today based off yesterday and once you realized it wasn't going to happen you backed off.

VOTE: Hellhound1

Also just noticed this
Hellhound1 wrote:I'm quite happy with a teamsleep lynch.
If he flips scum then vote gaylord.

VOTE: Teamsleep

You originally wanted a teamsleep vote first over gay. That seems to me like you knew they would both be town and wanted the one who seemed less scum at the time voted first to keep around another potential mislynch for the future.
Lurconis
Lurconis
Goon
Lurconis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #275 (isolation #14) » Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:59 pm

Post by Lurconis »

I still feel Hellhound is scummy and want to know why he hasn't posted here when he has been active today in two other games but didn't come into this thread.

Hellhound is still my strongest read.
Jamftw seems to be coming from just a new player standpoint, i say this cause I could see myself saying some of the same things. If you want i can explain why on a couple of your points but if you would rather I wait until Jam answers them that is fine as well.
Lurconis
Lurconis
Goon
Lurconis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #307 (isolation #15) » Wed Aug 31, 2011 2:35 pm

Post by Lurconis »

don_johnson wrote:
i don't see the relevance here. hound voted sleep to start the day. this is just an assumtpion that he was stringing lynches. theres no basis here. refresh my memory? wasn't it sleep who made the slip? and the follow-up contradiction? it seemed to me(and still does) that it is entriely feasible for sleep to be scum independent of gaylord and not vcice versa. i think we covered this yesterday as well.

Actually hound started the day by voting Sleuth for not posting enough then he said in post 145 he would be ok with a gaylord hammer which was the upcoming wagon but was keeping his vote on sleuth as he still hadn't said anything. Then lew brings up the slip says he prefers a gaylord hammer as the slip is dependent on gaylord but asks for people to vote teamsleep to at least pressure him into explaining.

This is when Hellhound says he prefers a teamsleep lynch then wants to go for gaylord.

^
That is why it is scummy, teamsleeps slip depends on gaylord flipping scum yet he wanted to vote team first then gaylord. People thought gaylord was scummy at that point but no one had been talking about teamsleep. By wanting a teamsleep vote first it would of kept a scummy seeming townie in the game longer (that only benefits scum.)

As far as sleep possibly being scum regardless of gaylord, yes it is possible but no real case has been brought up about it. All the suspicion was based off the possible slip and if gaylord was scum I have no doubt a TeamSleep lynch would of already occurred today.

Hellhound continued to push the teamsleep lynch at the start of this day claiming because mafiafixed made comments about the slip was the reason he died even though at this point with gaylord flipping town the slip was a null point. He said he was tired when posting that and then today says he only did it because he was tired. Valid excuse based off time in the morning he posted but considering his post 9 hours later that his theory has nothing to do with gaylord and still doesn't offer any insight into his theory his saying he was tired excuse and continuing not to give any theory whatsoever about team sleep being scum not based on a slip is pretty telling to me. He is avoiding the issue, that is scummy.

If he still believes sleep should be lynched that is fine but there has been no case made and his actions have been scummy so far this game, thus the summary.
Lurconis
Lurconis
Goon
Lurconis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #320 (isolation #16) » Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:08 pm

Post by Lurconis »

I am off to the woods I will be back Sunday I still feel Hell is the scummiest player. Ben is probably the only other one I would feel ok voting for but would prefer Hell first as I believe he has been worse.

@DJ ^ Does your last post where you said " Do not see the hound case, but would like to see more effort from the slot. Defscum if ben flips town." Did you mean hell is defscum if ben flips town? If so can you explain your reasoning.

Anyway may have an hour of connectivity tomorrow but if not see y'all sunday.
Lurconis
Lurconis
Goon
Lurconis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #400 (isolation #17) » Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:48 pm

Post by Lurconis »

@DJ in post 90 you said Killer and Hellhound were opposite alliances we know killer flipped town but you are still acting now like you aren't sure if hell is scum. What changed?
@HH you still responded to you saying gaylord had nothing to do with your theory on teamsleep. You never stated a theory can you please explain what theory you had/have?
Nothing has struck me as particularly scummy over the last page or two so here are my reads.
Hell- Confident that he is Scum
Ben - Believe he is scum.
Captain - Town
Null Town -DJ/Jam
Empking - Null would like to see more content as that slot has not said much.
Lew/Christine - I Would like to reread ISO's before commiting to a read but both are leaning town.
Lurconis
Lurconis
Goon
Lurconis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #427 (isolation #18) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:48 am

Post by Lurconis »

Not on hell about the slip on him about clai,ing he had a theory not involving the slip he has yet to comment on. A theory
that wS apparentlu stromg enough to continue to voye on today.
-on phome now will post more once home
Lurconis
Lurconis
Goon
Lurconis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #429 (isolation #19) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:05 pm

Post by Lurconis »

That would still be dependent on the gl slip he said he had a theory not based on the slip
Lurconis
Lurconis
Goon
Lurconis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #431 (isolation #20) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:13 pm

Post by Lurconis »

He also said he only posted the mafia fixed theory because he was tired yet he clarified that post 9 hours after making it

-phome

Pedit ill reread that part with that perspective in mind see if I can see it
Lurconis
Lurconis
Goon
Lurconis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #433 (isolation #21) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:09 pm

Post by Lurconis »

@Ben I see where you were coming from about the theory being the mafiafixed theory, but it still doesn't explain him claiming he only posted it when he was tired when post 228 clarifying what he meant came 9 hours after the intial ones.

At this point my reads are as follows
Hellhound Scum
DJ/Benmage are opposite alignment
Lew/CH are of the same alignment

Jam - town
Christine is null
Empking - null
Lurconis
Lurconis
Goon
Lurconis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #435 (isolation #22) » Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:53 am

Post by Lurconis »

I'll be honest captain it is more of a gut feel, there hasn't been any buddying or anything like that except maybe lew buddying you a bit. I get the same feeling from both of your posts. It is my understanding it isn't good to go off gut but i can't completly help it. I have had times with both of you I was convinced you were town and times when I was questioning that. I apologize I can't give you a more indepth answer but it is more of a gut feel.
Lurconis
Lurconis
Goon
Lurconis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #437 (isolation #23) » Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:13 pm

Post by Lurconis »

Empking can you expand a bit about how it works I am new to forum mafia and as shown earlier in this thread thought it seemed like rolefishing at first. Your post in 396 made sense though about increasing odds. With how slow the game has got I am open to it being beneficial as we all have our scumspects and don't seem to have a town majority.
Lurconis
Lurconis
Goon
Lurconis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #439 (isolation #24) » Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:35 pm

Post by Lurconis »

Like the popcorn game kinda. Do we vote to massclaim or just discuss it in thread? Either way I voice my support at this point.
Lurconis
Lurconis
Goon
Lurconis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #448 (isolation #25) » Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:06 pm

Post by Lurconis »

Yeah was agianst massclaim at first cause I thought it was scummy accepted in post 261 it wasn't scummy still against as I didn't see how it benefited town, emp explains how it benefits town in 396 and now it is being suggested again I would be willing to give it a try as posting is slowing down and there doesn't seem to be a majority suspecting the same people.
Lurconis
Lurconis
Goon
Lurconis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #474 (isolation #26) » Thu Sep 08, 2011 3:31 pm

Post by Lurconis »

Vote Ben
Town didn't agree to a massclaim. No reason to vote DJ for that reason along. I feel ben and HH are the scummiest and plan on moving my vote back and forth between the two of them until someone scummier comes along.
Lurconis
Lurconis
Goon
Lurconis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #476 (isolation #27) » Thu Sep 08, 2011 5:13 pm

Post by Lurconis »

If anyone = you or HH then Yes as you are my top two scum reads.
Lurconis
Lurconis
Goon
Lurconis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #478 (isolation #28) » Thu Sep 08, 2011 5:20 pm

Post by Lurconis »

Yeah i'm going to vote my top scum reads sorry if you find that crap. Unless someone hops on and posts im scum though I don't see how anyone could upset you or HH as my top reads.
Lurconis
Lurconis
Goon
Lurconis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #480 (isolation #29) » Thu Sep 08, 2011 5:25 pm

Post by Lurconis »

It isn't big, you find me scummy your voting me if you found someone scummier you would vote them.
Lurconis
Lurconis
Goon
Lurconis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #482 (isolation #30) » Thu Sep 08, 2011 5:38 pm

Post by Lurconis »

Like I said you and HH are my top you seem to be calling me out on the assumption im going to wagon hop with little to no explanation. Why don't you concentrate on stuff actually happening like what is your stance on empking trying to force the massclaim or don refusing to take part or jam voting don for not participating in a non agreed upon massclaim instead of calling people out for assumed future actions.
Lurconis
Lurconis
Goon
Lurconis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #499 (isolation #31) » Fri Sep 09, 2011 3:45 pm

Post by Lurconis »

@HH I was and still am for the role claim but your reasoning of well it is going to happen anyway doesn't add up. At that time only myself other than empking had said they were for it that isn't close to a majority wanting it. Can you explain why you thought it was going to happen anyway.

@Ben you say I'm deflecting and this and that but i'm not this is what I said
In post 474, Lurconis wrote:
Vote Ben
Town didn't agree to a massclaim. No reason to vote DJ for that reason along. I feel ben and HH are the scummiest and plan on moving my vote back and forth between the two of them until someone scummier comes along.

You then took the last part of that assumed future action on my part misrepresented my intentions and labeled it scummy. You could of done the same thing if I hadn't said that you could of said I was tunneling on just you and HH and gave myself an excuse to not change my vote even if someone else that was obviously scummy came along. Saying something is scum because you assume a future action isn't benefiting town it is just adding confusion to the discussion whether it was intentional or not..
Lurconis
Lurconis
Goon
Lurconis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #524 (isolation #32) » Sat Sep 10, 2011 1:17 pm

Post by Lurconis »

Not sure how common Nurse/Deputy roles are in these mini's. Can anyone with more experience shed light on that?

@Captain how is trying to explain myself by being as open as possible about my reads a bad thing?
Lurconis
Lurconis
Goon
Lurconis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #562 (isolation #33) » Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:33 am

Post by Lurconis »

@Hell

Is your vote still on DJ cause you don't believe his claim or because he initially refused to claim during the mass claim?
Lurconis
Lurconis
Goon
Lurconis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #570 (isolation #34) » Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:20 pm

Post by Lurconis »

L-1
Lurconis
Lurconis
Goon
Lurconis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #591 (isolation #35) » Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:56 pm

Post by Lurconis »

VOTE: No lynch
Lurconis
Lurconis
Goon
Lurconis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #594 (isolation #36) » Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:02 pm

Post by Lurconis »

I don't know with HH being town I'm not strong enough on any of my reads. And if we mislynch here it is over. I will
unvote
though untill town decides what to do
Lurconis
Lurconis
Goon
Lurconis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #595 (isolation #37) » Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:04 pm

Post by Lurconis »

Jam is at L-1
Lurconis
Lurconis
Goon
Lurconis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #597 (isolation #38) » Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:11 pm

Post by Lurconis »

Ahh sorry went by mod post.
Lurconis
Lurconis
Goon
Lurconis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #600 (isolation #39) » Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:40 pm

Post by Lurconis »

Vote: Massclaim
Lurconis
Lurconis
Goon
Lurconis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #602 (isolation #40) » Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:42 pm

Post by Lurconis »

So it is 3?
Lurconis
Lurconis
Goon
Lurconis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #617 (isolation #41) » Fri Sep 16, 2011 3:06 am

Post by Lurconis »

Doctor protected ch n1 and jam n2 and 3
Lurconis
Lurconis
Goon
Lurconis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #620 (isolation #42) » Fri Sep 16, 2011 3:24 am

Post by Lurconis »

He was saying he was a vt and then said christine indicating you should claim next
Lurconis
Lurconis
Goon
Lurconis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #634 (isolation #43) » Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:00 am

Post by Lurconis »

I feel y'all are right about jam scum but I would like bith ch and him to post their results before we hammer

-phone
Lurconis
Lurconis
Goon
Lurconis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #652 (isolation #44) » Fri Sep 16, 2011 6:52 am

Post by Lurconis »

@CH I protected u night 1 because u seemed most town. Ill need to go back to look at why I Jam night 2 it was something with the vote count. I chose Jam n3 because I thought he was the towniest player off the bm wagon. I didnt thibk him scum until today.

I dont think you should announce who your tracking but I think discussion is fine personally I think it should be emp or christine

How was jams statement abovd a scumslip?
Lurconis
Lurconis
Goon
Lurconis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #654 (isolation #45) » Fri Sep 16, 2011 6:59 am

Post by Lurconis »

VOTE: jam

l-1
Lurconis
Lurconis
Goon
Lurconis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #656 (isolation #46) » Fri Sep 16, 2011 7:14 am

Post by Lurconis »

DJ unvoted
Lurconis
Lurconis
Goon
Lurconis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #709 (isolation #47) » Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:50 am

Post by Lurconis »

Gg DJ your claim gambit worked on me like a charm, now I know why you were so against massclaim you were worried there wasnt a doctor.
Lurconis
Lurconis
Goon
Lurconis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #718 (isolation #48) » Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:56 pm

Post by Lurconis »

I read mafia fixed posts I thought they were somewhat entertaining. I still am flabbergasted at it being DJ, Christine mad props at finding the DJ/Ben connection sorry you were ignored on that but if i had lived to Lylo I would of killed you as well probably.

DJ's arguing with Ben day 1 were actually why I was convinced Ben was scum he seemed to be so defensive and angry over it I thought he was for sure scum and it cemented DJ being town.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”