Vaya
Vaya
Goon
Vaya
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2625 (ISO) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:44 pm

Post by Vaya »

We don't want to lynch him because he's so close to dying.

We can probably get rid of all the mafia today if we lynch right, then someone offs inHim with a few points of damage.
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2626 (ISO) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:51 pm

Post by gandalf5166 »

After his claim, I think inhim is probably town. Sgr/surye is the way to go.
inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #2627 (ISO) » Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:47 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

gandalf5166 wrote:inhim is town. Sgr/surye is the way to go.

FTFY
Show
"I'm from Indiana. I know what you're thinking: Indiana... Mafia." - Jim Gaffigan

Mod of the continuing World of Warcraft Dungeon Run series
:

Mini 1135 - Mafia in the Deadmines
Mini 1208 - Mafia in the Scarlet Monastery
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2628 (ISO) » Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:39 am

Post by GreyICE »

Baby Spice wrote:It still strikes me as funny GI that you claim to want Feysal dead but wont vote him.

It strikes me as funnier that when two people tried to confirm themselves you blocked them for strange reasons. (my reason for stopping SGR was at least vaguely legit)

WC I believe I answered your questions already but simply put me alive when Lich dies me win and leave game.
(wonder how that applies to the Lich being end gamed?)

unvote vote SGR

I stopped them for one phase. They had two.

You have two choices baby spice. Pick one:

You derp like a brain addled llama.
You confirm yourself.

Are you a moron, baby spice? Do you choose the first, baby spice?

SGR and Feysal did, Baby Spice. Does this make sense to you?

Oh I'm sorry, the fucking moron SGR claimed to use a different ability on MOD CONFIRMED UNDEAD TOWN WHO FLIPPED IN THREAD.
TO CONFIRM RBT WAS UNDEAD, BABY SPICE.

SGR and feysal are the only options. I'm voting feysal unless mod dumbnanigans are occuring again.

Welcome, #3. Was wondering who you were since surge and inhim are town.
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2629 (ISO) » Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:02 am

Post by gandalf5166 »

GI, you think there are six scum?
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2630 (ISO) » Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:07 am

Post by GreyICE »

gandalf5166 wrote:GI, you think there are six scum?

2 flipped
SGR
Feysal
BS

Game set match.

Check if surye is lich tonight, I bet yes.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2631 (ISO) » Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:29 am

Post by Baby Spice »

GreyICE wrote:

You have two choices baby spice. Pick one:

You derp like a brain addled llama.
You confirm yourself.

Are you a moron, baby spice? Do you choose the first, baby spice?

SGR and Feysal did, Baby Spice. Does this make sense to you?

Oh I'm sorry, the fucking moron SGR claimed to use a different ability on MOD CONFIRMED UNDEAD TOWN WHO FLIPPED IN THREAD.
TO CONFIRM RBT WAS UNDEAD, BABY SPICE.

SGR and feysal are the only options. I'm voting feysal unless mod dumbnanigans are occuring again.

Welcome, #3. Was wondering who you were since surge and inhim are town.

But you're not voting anyone which makes me wonder how serious you are.

Your claiming SGR is scum. He has a large wagon on him, how about you vote him.

Instead you insist on using insults and "The sweet voice of reason" so favoured by cheesy bad guys in films and books to try and start a wagon on someone else. Someone you wont even vote for.

Now I couldn't give a rats why you wont vote Feysal. As far as I'm concerned voting for Feysal runs the risk of loosing me the game and offers me no chance to win it. I do care why you wont vote SGR though.

Oh, and if you want me to confirm myself, then kill the Lich. I will be revealed automatically when that s done.
He should be undead, points for Gandalf, he should be evil, points for Vaya. Is there any way that killing the Lich will cost you or your team points?

So since SGR has soft claimed being the lich, but you think he's scum, vote SGR.
I don't know what annoys me more. Bad Harry Potter fan fiction that gets the facts right, or good Harry Potter fan fiction that doesn't.

Sometimes, when I say "I'm okay", I want someone to give me a hug and say, "Let's watch Doctor Who"
Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2632 (ISO) » Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:01 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Votecount

2- gandalf5166
[Healthy]
(0)
3- A Gaggle of Geese
[Dying]
(0)
7- Bunnylover
[Healthy]
(0)
8- GreyICE
[Healthy]
(0)
10- Vaya
[Healthy]
(0)
12- WrathChild
[Healthy]
(0)
16- BabySpice
[Healthy]
(0)
17- Surye
[Healthy]
(2) - Bunnylover, Bowser,
20- inHimshallibe
[Dying]
(0)
21- SGRaaize
[Bruised]
(3) - inHimshallibe, gandalf5166, BabySpice
23- Feysal
[Healthy]
(0)
25- Bowser
[Healthy]
(0)

Not voting (7): AGOG, GreyICE, Vaya, WrathChild, Surye, SGRaaize, Feysal,

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Deadline is on August 18th at midnight (GMT -5)

@GreyICE: I'm getting quite tired of your tone with the other players. Stop it now.
Taking a long break from mafia games.

In honor of Erika Furudo, my first scum win (Umineko Mafia).
Feysal
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2633 (ISO) » Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:11 pm

Post by Feysal »

For the Love of God.

Last night I went to sleep after reading GreyICE's post, I was too angry to reply to it. And now I see even more irrational nonsense from him, delivered with the customary arrogance, that makes me want to carve a chamber pot out of his skull.

So be it.
I will hold nothing back.
I had to sanitize part of this post after seeing Snow_Bunny's warning to GreyICE. I despise him, but tempting the wrath of the moderator does not appeal to me. I will post the uncensored version in my private QuickTopic with my other game notes.

GreyICE [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=3327172#p3327172]#2620[/url] wrote:If for some gawdawful reason we don't lynch Feysal, the only way I accept this is Feysal does me. Gaggle's hard to safely target now, but try doing an RBT to me, Feysal, I dare you. And if it doesn't happen geology phase? Entire party knows, can't deep six us all.

I'll wish for Feysal to die, obv.

Wait, what? Do I hear right? You want to have my wish?
You?

After all you've said and done to me, what makes you think you would deserve such a gift?

Gaggle dying is a matter of concern for me though. I only have one shot at winning this, and my only chance is to grant the wish to someone who does not die immediately. My preference would be Bunnylover, as closest to confirmed town after Gaggle. Maybe Baby Spice, to increase her chances of winning so we can all end this tomorrow. I could even consider an Adventurer, Gandalf or WrathChild or Vaya, but that would essentially waste the wish.

But GreyICE?
Not a chance in hell.
I'd sooner claim my name now and expose him for the idiot he is than let him have the pleasure of ending my life. I'm not even sure if I would get any points from that wish, and even if I did, GreyICE is the last player in this game I would give anything.

Feysal [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=3326517#p3326517]#2613[/url] wrote:In other news, GreyICE is an idiot. No wait, that is not news to anyone, is it? The funny thing about his case on me is that he has contradicted it himself, and is too stupid to see it. I expect he is too stupid to understand it either, even if I were to explain it. Anyone else is free to ask.

I'm rather disappointed that no one asked. I wanted to show to everyone how GreyICE fails to understand his own case and contradicts it. Let's see how many quotes I need for this.

Feysal [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=3321509#p3321509]#2547[/url] wrote:Today we lynch Surye. There are several good reasons why. One is that restricting SGRaaize obviously did not prevent SpyreX from dying or
Gaggle getting injured

Feysal [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=3323141#p3323141]#2580[/url] wrote:And even now, the question of who injured Gaggle remains unanswered.

GreyICE [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=3323201#p3323201]#2584[/url] wrote:The question of who managed to kill RBT and injure Gaggle during the combined twilight and night phase that passes before we get to see the HP changes is indeed open, Feysal.

It is in the last post where GreyICE's logic falls flat on his back. He
recognizes
that the identity of who injured Gaggle is unknown, but fails to understand the relevance of this fact. SGRaaize and me were restricted by GreyICE himself, and he apparently knows he was successful. We did not injure Gaggle, so who did?

Gandalf says it was not the Adventurers who injured Gaggle. I believe him. As I said before.

Oh, but did Gaggle receive damage during the twilight or the night phase? I asked this question before, but later realized that Gaggle had said which it was when he said he had been injured in the first place.

A Gaggle of Geese [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=3318764#p3318764]#2519[/url] wrote:I was hit by 12 points of damage
last night
, not sure
why
it's not showing up in the votecount though.

So there you have it. Gaggle was injured during the night, and not by me or SGRaaize. Clearly there must be someone other than us who is responsible... for example Surye?

GreyICE [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=3324609#p3324609]#2599[/url] wrote:Feysal tried to lynch Surye for mechanical reasons when there are NO MECHANICAL REASONS if we killed SpyreX.

Yes there is, Gaggle was also injured. The very person GreyICE is trying to sell his nonsense to.

Oh, and by the way, GreyICE is completely wrong if he thinks I suspect Surye only for mechanical reasons. Here are my reasons for suspecting Surye.

Feysal [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=3318163#p3318163]#2515[/url] wrote:Now, can we get down to business and lynch Surye? I am confident that he actually is scum, and that SpyreX was making a fool of himself by defending two scum players yesterday. The case remains the same as it was then, the Amished tell combined with being absolutely useless even while he still was in the game. And the fact that LMP gave me a town read for a very weak reason, as if he feared retribution from me.

Feysal [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=3319815#p3319815]#2539[/url] wrote:We have three unconfirmed players in game, those being SGRaaize, inHimshallibe and Surye. There must be scum among them, but there must be town also. Surye is my best bet for scum. For additional evidence, look at the vote count at the end of day two, the day we could not unvote. That day some players made themselves conspicuous by being off the Surye wagon, resulting in a no lynch. SGRaaize was one, but he voted Vaya before anyone had voted Surye, so he gets a pass. Both inHim and Zdenek however wasted their votes, on Gandalf and Bunnylover, while the Surye wagon was already happening. Why would they do that? I think that they were purposely dividing votes in an effort to cause a no lynch. If Surye was town, I bet that Zdenek would have voted him.

That was a lot of quotes. But I have one more. Now GreyICE seems to have decided, apparently out of nowhere, that Baby Spice is also scum. Ridiculous. I need to put him into his place.

Zdenek [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=3292178#p3292178]#2404[/url] wrote:Adventurers, want to win?

Vote Baby Spice with me, and tomorrow scum plus you will outnumber the town, and we'll be able to co-ordinate for a joint win.

So, GreyICE, explain this again. Gaggle is injured, you don't know who did it, and the people you suspect include two you personally ensured could have nothing to do with it, and one who Zdenek wanted to lynch when he tried to deal with you, obviously because he thought she was the serial killer?

You just flunked Mafia 101. Shut up and go sit in the corner before you embarrass yourself any further.
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2634 (ISO) » Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:49 pm

Post by gandalf5166 »

Feysal, gaggle easily could have took the damage in twilight. I don't believe you're told how much damage you have taken until the end of the night regardless of when it was taken.
Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2635 (ISO) » Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:46 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

WrathChild wrote:

Questions:
@Babyspice: What happens when you win? Is Kill SGR all you have to do? Are you capable of doing so? What happens is he is lynched or killed by someone else?

Sorry missed parts of your questions.

I have no insta-kill ability, just a lot of damaging ones.

At this stage I only think SGR is my target, though others seem to agree. Killing the lich is all I have to do.

If the lich dies I leave the game and it continues. I do not think it matters how the lich dies or who actually kills him.

Feysal, I think that Gandalf and myself are the only people you can trust with a wish. Maybe AGOG.
I don't know what annoys me more. Bad Harry Potter fan fiction that gets the facts right, or good Harry Potter fan fiction that doesn't.

Sometimes, when I say "I'm okay", I want someone to give me a hug and say, "Let's watch Doctor Who"
Bowser
Bowser
Mafia Scum
Bowser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2636 (ISO) » Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:30 pm

Post by Bowser »

Baby Spice, if it is allowed, you should ask the mod whether it matters or not.

I second the notion of Feysal wishing Baby Spice, if he survives this day.
It's
BOWSER TIME!
SMBMIIIS: The War on Bleck's Army
is coming to a Mini Theme queue near you! 0/6 pre-in's taken.
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2637 (ISO) » Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:37 pm

Post by GreyICE »

I want each player to answer this in their next post -

1) why do they believe Feysal's claim, given everything he's posted, and all the ways he's shown he's mafia?

2) If you are not voting Feysal, why do you believe that SGRaize is so blitheringly, mind numbingly stupid that he forgot that RiceBallTail was
CONFIRMED WRIGHT BY WAY OF DYING DAY 1?
He claimed scum when he claimed to use a damaging ability to confirm otherwise, why do you believe ANYTHING DIFFERENT?

3) How many times does Feysal have to hit the post reply button before an obvious lie becomes truth?
- Feysal claimed that he knew AP killed SpyreX from the start
- Feysal attempted to lynch Surye because he was not blocked, and SpyreX died
- Feysal claims to be helping the town

Which of these are untrue? Is it possible that all three are true? If so, how?

If you don't answer these, label yourself a failure of a human being. Feysal and SGR exempted of course, claimed scum claimed.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2638 (ISO) » Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:38 pm

Post by GreyICE »

As for the wish, Feysal, I'll roleblock you if you target anyone other than me. Done, and done.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2639 (ISO) » Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:50 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

1: Don't care. Already explained why.

2: Don't care. Already explained but in this case I will again. He soft claimed Lich, and whilst I didn't get a positive, I still have no better lynch target.

3: Don't care. See 1.

GreyIce, suely you can see that I of all people won't be targeting that wish on you or your AP, since none of you are who I want dead.

Bowser
Bowser
Mafia Scum
Bowser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2640 (ISO) » Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:54 pm

Post by Bowser »

1. I do not believe Feysal's claim. However, there isn't enough support to lynch him.

2. SGR is either dumb town or obvious scum. I'm leaning him being scum.

3. If, for whatever nonsensical reason, Feysal flips what he claimed, I will facepalm at the highest degree. Not likely it will happen, though.
It's
BOWSER TIME!
SMBMIIIS: The War on Bleck's Army
is coming to a Mini Theme queue near you! 0/6 pre-in's taken.
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2641 (ISO) » Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:22 pm

Post by gandalf5166 »

I'm ignoring GI, because I've already answered those three questions.
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2642 (ISO) » Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:42 am

Post by WrathChild »

GreyICE wrote:I want each player to answer this in their next post -

1) why do they believe Feysal's claim, given everything he's posted, and all the ways he's shown he's mafia?

2) If you are not voting Feysal, why do you believe that SGRaize is so blitheringly, mind numbingly stupid that he forgot that RiceBallTail was
CONFIRMED WRIGHT BY WAY OF DYING DAY 1?
He claimed scum when he claimed to use a damaging ability to confirm otherwise, why do you believe ANYTHING DIFFERENT?

3) How many times does Feysal have to hit the post reply button before an obvious lie becomes truth?
- Feysal attempted to lynch Surye because he was not blocked, and SpyreX died
- Feysal claims to be helping the town

Which of these are untrue? Is it possible that all three are true? If so, how?

If you don't answer these, label yourself a failure of a human being. Feysal and SGR exempted of course, claimed scum claimed.

1) I think Feysal is scum and needs to die.
2) I'd love to lynch SGR
3) All this feels like SK scrambling more than mafia.

I have to agree that the Wish (if Feysal doesn't get lynched) needs to go to the adventurers or it will never happen. However, I think that he should not announce which adventurer he gives it too.
I swear I left my gun somewhere.
inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #2643 (ISO) » Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:11 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

Feysal is not Today's lynch, methinks. Thought: if Feysal is telling the truth, he's probably the Lich. I don't disbelieve the claim because that seems like a lot of wasted effort for Mafia. Unless there's a hidden scum in the "confirmed." Oh lord now I'm going to go hang myself at that thought.
SGR is scum, yes.
Show
"I'm from Indiana. I know what you're thinking: Indiana... Mafia." - Jim Gaffigan

:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2644 (ISO) » Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:37 am

Post by Bunnylover »

@GreyIce: Because at this point, their must be one or two mafia left. He has tonight to win. I do not believe allowing him to leave one more night is going to cost us the game with at least 4 third party alive v.s. 2/1 scum.
Not sure why I'm not voting SGR. I think I keep reading something in his post wrong.
Feysal is good at mafia :<
Show
I have played 25 games:
Town wins : 13
Scum wins : 3
Town loses : 7
Scum loses : 2

I do not attack the player of a post, but the post itself. I would appreciate it if you do the same.
Leagues of Legends, come join the fun: LoL Site
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2645 (ISO) » Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:20 am

Post by gandalf5166 »

inHimshallibe wrote:Feysal is not Today's lynch, methinks. Thought: if Feysal is telling the truth, he's probably the Lich. I don't disbelieve the claim because that seems like a lot of wasted effort for Mafia. Unless there's a hidden scum in the "confirmed." Oh lord now I'm going to go hang myself at that thought.
SGR is scum, yes.

Lich wouldn't have a kill flavor of ripped apart or whatever.
inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #2646 (ISO) » Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:29 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

loldatflavor

Ok, then Surye. Sure as hell ain't me.
Show

:

Feysal
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2647 (ISO) » Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:56 pm

Post by Feysal »

gandalf5166 [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=3331465#p3331465]#2634[/url] wrote:Feysal, gaggle easily could have took the damage in twilight. I don't believe you're told how much damage you have taken until the end of the night regardless of when it was taken.

I'm not so sure about that. It would make sense to me that players are told if they receive damage during twilight, even if the rest of the town is not, since they may be able to do something about it during the night. Since neither of us or any of the other Adventurers seems to have ever taken damage, we don't really know though. Gaggle himself may.

@Gaggle
: Can you confirm whether you took damage during the twilight or the night phase?

GreyICE [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=3331643#p3331643]#2637[/url] wrote:1) why do they believe Feysal's claim, given everything he's posted, and all the ways he's shown he's mafia?

I have shown no such thing. Instead I have shown your points to be logically unsound, and given multiple reasons why I am what I have claimed, which you either don't see or refuse to see.

GreyICE [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=3331643#p3331643]#2637[/url] wrote:2) If you are not voting Feysal, why do you believe that SGRaaize is so blitheringly, mind numbingly stupid that he forgot that RiceBallTail was
CONFIRMED WIGHT BY WAY OF DYING DAY 1?

From the context it was clear that SGRaaize was concerned about Riceballtail having had his role changed when he was revived. He had forgotten it was Katy who revived him, which is understandable given how long the game has been. Not so long ago people were still asking who had brought Bowser into the game.

GreyICE [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=3331643#p3331643]#2637[/url] wrote:3) How many times does Feysal have to hit the post reply button before an obvious lie becomes truth?

I did not.

Feysal [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=3323141#p3323141]#2580[/url] wrote:And yet I did suspect you.
Not immediately of course
, but the more you kept avoiding the topic like a hot potato the more suspicious you became. And to think that you thought you were torturing me while you were busy exposing yourself.

GreyICE [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=3331643#p3331643]#2637[/url] wrote:- Feysal attempted to lynch Surye because he was not blocked, and SpyreX died

I did not. I wanted to lynch Surye for reasons given in posts #2515 and #2539. I did not even know whether Surye had been restricted by you at the time, you did not reveal that until post #2549. And even after that there was no reason not to suspect Surye, because Gaggle had also been injured by an unknown attacker.

This is true.

GreyICE [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=3331643#p3331643]#2637[/url] wrote:Which of these are untrue? Is it possible that all three are true? If so, how?

The first two statements are not true, as proven by quotes. Only the third statement is true.

GreyICE [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=3331643#p3331643]#2637[/url] wrote:If you don't answer these, label yourself a
failure of a human being
. Feysal and SGR exempted of course, claimed scum claimed.

I will remember you said this.

GreyICE [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=3331647#p3331647]#2638[/url] wrote:As for the wish, Feysal, I'll roleblock you if you target anyone other than me. Done, and done.

Not going to happen. Even if you were not acting like a jerk, you said you would use the wish for a purpose which may cause my loss. There is no way I'm ever going to give you the wish now.

This arguing is pointless, and not advancing the game. I would prefer Surye to be lynched because I'm not sure if I can kill him for the point I need, and Gandalf would prefer SGRaaize so that his and Vaya's points could not be messed with by a roleblocker. We don't even disagree that both need to die, only on the method and order. Very well, I can compromise. I propose the following plan of action.

Today we lynch SGRaaize. I will deliver the hammer vote. If he is town I will be sorry, but I can live with that.

If SGRaaize is revealed as town when twilight begins, I will have to assume that he was the lich, and that Baby Spice will leave the game as twilight ends. Naturally this means I cannot grant her a wish in that case, and I am willing to grant it to an Adventurer instead.

If SGRaaize is revealed as scum, I will grant the wish to Baby Spice, to be used to achieve her win condition by tomorrow.

I ask that Surye not be harmed until the night. During the night though everyone is welcome to assist me in killing him.

As for inHim, I leave his fate for you to decide. Now it seems that most believe him to be town, and I myself have been leaning that way for most of the game. If anyone wants to kill him just to make sure, that is their choice. I will not touch him.

I can see no better plan to ensure that we can all end this game tomorrow in a shared victory of town and third parties.

Any comments, or can we get to business?
Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2648 (ISO) » Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:03 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

If the past lynches are anything to go by we would know if SGR was the lich before twilight started.

I'm game. :)

gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2649 (ISO) » Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:38 pm

Post by gandalf5166 »

I will certainly help with my four points of damage haha. And during twilight I'll be attacking inhim. Vaya should help me(unless she has a better idea?). I think he's going to flip town, but it helps the paranoid ones among us and nets us some more points probably.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”