LoudmouthLee
LoudmouthLee
Mafia Scum
LoudmouthLee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #39 (isolation #0) » Wed Mar 22, 2006 4:58 pm

Post by LoudmouthLee »

Holy opening bandwagon Batman! That was really quick, and somewhat frightning. However, since I just opened this game for the first time, I think it's time for an opening posts PbPa on Dripping Goofball.
DrippingGoofball wrote:Who needs to random vote in this game?

Duh!

FOS: neongrey and RandomActs
for not paying attention, haha.

We already have something to work with... who did the Asian Mafia recruit? I'd say Fritzler because 100% for sure he'd "accept the offer" but I think HezLucky might be the evil ones best asset (not offense to all the other players that weren't chosen).

vote: HezLucky
, top target for mafia recruitment.
Note: Hez, I love you, please don't be mad at me.

Hez is about at the midway point of mafia players in this game. It seems odd that you would pick HIM to be "most likely" recruitment. Fritzler would be a good choice, but not for his mafia ability, but more of his randomness. I've come to embrace it. Also, the rules state the the person who is recruited is choiceless about the recruitment. This post seems incredibly "out of place". It isn't downright scummy, but it rates on the scum scale.
DrippingGoofball wrote:
Fritzler wrote:Plus, you know I love you hez, but there are at least three players up there I'd recruit before you.
Including yourself, Fritz?

Warning: NOT a trick question.
Why does it matter if Fritz would be recruited? This post seems to create the idea that Fritz was NOT MAFIA earlier. Do you have that knowledge, DG?
DrippingGoofball wrote:I've only played with half of the players on the list, and Hezlucky appeared to be the most cunning to me. And if I've picked from the top 4, my record is not bad at all, and I pat myself on the back.

I really need a huggle. How's going to give me a huggle? It's cold here in the mountain.
(Huggle: DG),
but why would then assume someone is the best of the best if you haven't played with the majority of players. DG, you're randomness seems odder, even moreso here.
DrippingGoofball wrote:HezLucky made me cry while climbing the northern approach of the Best of the Internet peak. I tend to agree with those that say I fell victim to high-altitude madness.

Thank you all for your votes, really, I am honored. During my reign as Miss Himalaya, I promise to... argh, I think I need some oxygen.
And bringing up a past game makes them amazing? I've had a few moments in the sun, but that does not make me a great player at all.
bertrand / DG wrote:
logicticus wrote:I think even trying to figure out who the mafia would recruit is a waste of time.
Perhaps - but it's a fabulous way to jump in and discuss the game, right as the game starts, instead of 46 rounds of random votes. Of course, there will be participants like Cesspit who fear sticking their toe in the water... mmmm.

And I think it is useful; for instance, RandomActs pointed out that JamesSparrow joined the game soon after opening, which pretty much clears him from being the recruit.
WHAT? Would you ever think, for a minute, that the mafia may recruit someone who is a new iplayer BECAUSE the town will be more likely to kill off the "higher profile" players? Both Sparrow and the gentleman that he replaced were BOTH new, therefore. IMHO, being BETTER choices for the scum to recruit.

I, at this point wouldn't hesitate to vote you. However, the relative speed of the bandwagon is a cause for concern. Your actions do indeed deserve a vote, so I'm going to give it to you, but town, be aware, I may very well unvote if this bandwagon grows too fast. I learned from my last error in the 5 year invitational.

Vote: DG
"LML = Mafia God" - Pie Is Good
"LML returns, plays one game, wins a Scummie, then leaves again!" - Primate
LoudmouthLee
LoudmouthLee
Mafia Scum
LoudmouthLee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #45 (isolation #1) » Wed Mar 22, 2006 5:26 pm

Post by LoudmouthLee »

I'm missing your comment. Maybe I missed something. Can you please point to the post, Yos?
LoudmouthLee
LoudmouthLee
Mafia Scum
LoudmouthLee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #47 (isolation #2) » Wed Mar 22, 2006 5:37 pm

Post by LoudmouthLee »

Oh! Thanks Neon. In my quick scan and observation of the bandwagon, I must have missed it.

Yos makes a good point. The post by Random Acts:
RandomActs wrote: unvote

I think Fritz is the most likely recruitee. I'm guessing JamesSparrow the least likely, simply because he joined the game so soon before the opening.
Deserves the same castration as DG's...

However, the evidence against DG is much greater. I will, instead,
FoS: Acts
and keep my vote on DG.
LoudmouthLee
LoudmouthLee
Mafia Scum
LoudmouthLee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #52 (isolation #3) » Wed Mar 22, 2006 6:03 pm

Post by LoudmouthLee »

RandomActs wrote:My inclination to clear Sparrow is not a matter of him being new, but a matter of timing. There was practically no time at all between his confirmation and the game start. So it seems likely the scum had some forethought about who to recruit, perhaps even
decided
on a recruit, even before Sparrow was known to be in the game. And I doubt very much they'd recruit an unnamed player. I don't believe scum took the time to consult about him if he were their choice. Hence, I think he's the least likely to be recruited.
Couldn't the scum have recruited the player that was replaced? Your logic is flawed.
LoudmouthLee
LoudmouthLee
Mafia Scum
LoudmouthLee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #54 (isolation #4) » Wed Mar 22, 2006 6:14 pm

Post by LoudmouthLee »

HezLucky wrote:It's kinda WIFOM actually.

Kinda...
Not saying he is.. but saying it's bad to assume he ISNT.
LoudmouthLee
LoudmouthLee
Mafia Scum
LoudmouthLee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #66 (isolation #5) » Thu Mar 23, 2006 5:51 am

Post by LoudmouthLee »

TheCesspit wrote:"DrippingGoofball: Fritzler, Fuldu, Twomz, LoudMouthLee, JamesSparrow, creampuffeater"

Can I suggest with this early bandwagon that at least one of the above is Mafia?

(Yes you can, but really, thats hardly earth shattering).
Yes, you can, but that's hardly earth shattering. It seems that you and I will feel that way, but the majority of others find it "scummy talk". I don't.

Or... DG is scum and we're ALL just really smart townies.
LoudmouthLee
LoudmouthLee
Mafia Scum
LoudmouthLee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #82 (isolation #6) » Thu Mar 23, 2006 6:47 pm

Post by LoudmouthLee »

HezLucky wrote:
Mr. Flay wrote:I'm also curious why HezLucky thinks it's only good to talk about the recruit on D1?
Few reasons:

a) Only one player is recruited; and we never know who this player is so who's to really say when speculation is to stop? I say it stops after today and we play the game normally. Or else we could be lynching someone on day four based on the fact that we think tehy are the recruit even though the recruit could already have died.

b) I don't want to lynch all the good players; if they are all pro-town we are cooked. Let the good players on the town's side catch the good scum.

c) After day one, talking about the recruit is pointless due to the fact that people might have information for us and/or we can use information from previous days. It's pointless to vote someone later in the game because they could've been the recruit, especially with all the information out there, so I am trying to remove that line of thinking so that people won't play the game with half a butt when it comes down to later by lynching a good player simply because he's alive

Remember guys, good players can help us catch scum. We may or may not have nothing better to go on today but after that we should be lynching SCUMMY players, not good ones. Hence, let's not talk about the recruit because that will encourage the lynching of good players, yes?
Yet your vote lays steadfast on me for the reason that, as stated, I'd be a likely recruit.
LoudmouthLee
LoudmouthLee
Mafia Scum
LoudmouthLee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #88 (isolation #7) » Fri Mar 24, 2006 4:53 am

Post by LoudmouthLee »

In a game like this (no power roles), we need to have lots of chatter. It's time for me to start yelling at players who have added nothing to the game itself. Post upcoming.
LoudmouthLee
LoudmouthLee
Mafia Scum
LoudmouthLee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #91 (isolation #8) » Fri Mar 24, 2006 5:19 am

Post by LoudmouthLee »

Mastermind of Sin wrote:*under the radar*
This is MoS's only contribution.

No vote, no contribution.. just the words under the radar.

This is why I have begin shivering whenever I see his name on the player list. I don't think it's scummy. I think it's stupid. I just wanted a place to vent.
LoudmouthLee
LoudmouthLee
Mafia Scum
LoudmouthLee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #93 (isolation #9) » Fri Mar 24, 2006 5:28 am

Post by LoudmouthLee »

5 year invitational. Was a scary, scary game.
LoudmouthLee
LoudmouthLee
Mafia Scum
LoudmouthLee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #102 (isolation #10) » Fri Mar 24, 2006 1:08 pm

Post by LoudmouthLee »

tidus_of_zanarkand wrote:
Mr. Flay wrote:
tidus_of_zanarkand wrote:Also TheCessPit seems very on the fence and making safe statements all the time. I will
unvote TheCessPit
because my original vote was very weak to begin with.
Ehh? You find Cesspit' to be "playing it safe" and then unvote him? Where's the logic in that? Also, what's magic about page 5 for lynching DG? We have until late April, if it comes to that...
I can unvote him because his actions are barely suspicious and only worthy of a
FoS: TheCessPit
for right now. I am suspicious of him and will be watching him but even if the majority minus one person thought it was a good idea and voted him right now I don't think he's done enough to be lynched. I hope that clears up my stance.

I also agree with LoudMouthLee in that Mastermind of Sin needs to have more quality or quantity in his posts. I find it comical that his only post of "under the radar" screams volumes to me and puts him on top of my radar
FoS: Mastermind of Sin
. We already have a little discussion going and I would hate to see things die out from lack of participation.
And now who's non-committal?

If I didn't like my DG vote so much, you'd be next.
LoudmouthLee
LoudmouthLee
Mafia Scum
LoudmouthLee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #105 (isolation #11) » Fri Mar 24, 2006 1:33 pm

Post by LoudmouthLee »

Fuldu wrote:Hez is saying that tidus's post seems suspicious, but that it doesn't really mean anything until we know the alignment of one of those three people. I'd argue that on Day One of a game without power roles, that's a reason to try to start a bandwagon on one of those three people, probably the center, tidus. But I think it looks more like just a mediocre and somewhat newbish post rather than actual ties between the three of them, so I'm disinclined to help him out in that direction.
So then, The DG wagon has pretty much stopped. This feel awfully similar to the 5 year game. I feel, since we have the time, we start a new bandwagon. My pick, although Tidus looks suspicious, is MoS. He sits here, cries about how great he is, and lurks. I dislike his play style immensely. However, when he's forced to post, he can give the town some well needed info. Let's give him a reason to come out and play. We can see if there's a connection between Tidus, MoS and Cesspit.

Unvote, but IGMEOY: DG and Vote: MoS

I urge everyone to do the same.

PS: I believe we have AT LEAST 1 scum in the group of Tidus, Cesspit, DG and MoS. If you don't agree, make me think otherwise. I still think DG made a booboo when she "semi-cleared" Fritzler, as stated in my pbpa, but since we stalled, I can wait.
LoudmouthLee
LoudmouthLee
Mafia Scum
LoudmouthLee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #171 (isolation #12) » Wed Mar 29, 2006 2:42 am

Post by LoudmouthLee »

RandomActs wrote:
Mastermind of Sin wrote:you only wish I had claimed to be scum. Since the game had gotten through the first few pages before I realized it had started, I designed my first post purposefully, in order for people to catch it and start some real discussion.
I think MoS is too clever by a half. Reasoning in retrospect has its advantages, I guess.
The problem is... MoS hasn't given me a single solitary reason to unvote him.

I have a problem with "Joke" posts... as they generally come from scum.

Fritzler, What number was the LML vs. Turbovolver mini?

I said in that game, joke posts come from scum, and i still feel the same way now.

Vote's not moving.
LoudmouthLee
LoudmouthLee
Mafia Scum
LoudmouthLee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #172 (isolation #13) » Wed Mar 29, 2006 2:45 am

Post by LoudmouthLee »

tidus_of_zanarkand wrote:We had a discussion of who might be recruited as scum until it became to WIFOM to be of any use. Some players discouraged further discussion. I think we would have a hard time figuring out who the most likely recruit would be since different people go by different recruiting plans.

That led to a bandwagon on DrippingGoofball where he implicated himself and semi-cleared Fritzler. Almost everyone has jumped of that wagon since then.

Some people claim suspicion of tidus_of_zanarkand. HezLucky uses bad logic to try and prove my guilt. Yosarian2 states a bandwagon on myself when I have only had one vote the entire game.

LoudMouthLee stated a new bandwagon to pressure MastermindofSin. Many people jump on rapidly. MastermindofSin contributes nothing to the conversation other than saying he was acting scummy to raise conversation.

My scum List: MastermindofSin, LoudMouthLee, HezLucky

Right now I think MastermindofSin isn't saying anything because he knows he's been caught and is trying to wait the town out. The alternative is he is town and isn't contributing in any useful way and got called on it.

I'll stay voting MastermindofSin for right now until someone convinces me otherwise.
Wow, your logic is faulty.

You're on the SAME BANDWAGON that I started! If you think I'm scummy, why join by bandwagon on MoS? You make very little mention of me, yet point a finger at me for you scum list, whereas you catch Yosarian2 in a bigger "spot" (I believe, as of now, his wording is just wrong, but if you're scum...) and you made NO MENTION OF HIM.

Right now, MoS being guilty or not, I want to lynch you tomorrow.
LoudmouthLee
LoudmouthLee
Mafia Scum
LoudmouthLee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #177 (isolation #14) » Wed Mar 29, 2006 5:57 am

Post by LoudmouthLee »

So, you sign up for a game when you're going to be absent for the first 2 weeks?

:roll:
LoudmouthLee
LoudmouthLee
Mafia Scum
LoudmouthLee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #211 (isolation #15) » Fri Mar 31, 2006 3:06 pm

Post by LoudmouthLee »

I'm on this, as well. MoS has quelched my anger of him (but, it's likely to resurface), and I told you I like the Tidus lynch...

If he comes up scum, we're definately going to need to lynch MoS.

Unvote: MoS, but IGMEOY

Vote: Tidus

Again - Reasons...

The "list"
: Mith you are not. You cannot justify making people look like scum, especially when the two people are me and MoS. It would be rather dangeous of me, as scum, to start a bandwagon on MoS, wouldn't it? Yet, you list me as possible scum (with nothing to go on), and you list Hez as scum (with nothing to go on).

Your vote was on me, and until pressured, you vote went to MoS. I'm incredibly intreigued by your decisions such far.
LoudmouthLee
LoudmouthLee
Mafia Scum
LoudmouthLee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #217 (isolation #16) » Sat Apr 01, 2006 2:41 am

Post by LoudmouthLee »

Got 'em! Three interesting posts for us to see. My recommendation is MoS or Cesspit tomorrow.
Mr. Flay wrote:
tidus_of_zanarkand wrote:Also TheCessPit seems very on the fence and making safe statements all the time. I will
unvote TheCessPit
because my original vote was very weak to begin with.
Ehh? You find Cesspit' to be "playing it safe" and then unvote him? Where's the logic in that? Also, what's magic about page 5 for lynching DG? We have until late April, if it comes to that...
I can unvote him because his actions are barely suspicious and only worthy of a
FoS: TheCessPit
for right now. I am suspicious of him and will be watching him but even if the majority minus one person thought it was a good idea and voted him right now I don't think he's done enough to be lynched. I hope that clears up my stance.

I also agree with LoudMouthLee in that Mastermind of Sin needs to have more quality or quantity in his posts. I find it comical that his only post of "under the radar" screams volumes to me and puts him on top of my radar
FoS: Mastermind of Sin
. We already have a little discussion going and I would hate to see things die out from lack of participation.
LoudmouthLee wrote: <snip>

So then, The DG wagon has pretty much stopped. This feel awfully similar to the 5 year game. I feel, since we have the time, we start a new bandwagon.

<snip>

I urge everyone to do the same.

<snip>
At LoudMouthLee, your second direct misinterpretation of my intentions has been noted. All I wanted was for TheCessPit to take a stance on a topic. Any topic. State something. And he did. I have commited myself. I just didn't feel his actions vote wothy. I get a any-bandwagon will do attitude from you. You have just recieved a
Vote:LoudMouthLee

Thank you for stating an opinion. That's all I wanted.
UnFoS: TheCessPit

Also I am not willing to bandwagon a lurker quite yet. I am suspicious of him but wont lynch him until we hear or dont hear from him.

tidus_of_zanarkand wrote:We had a discussion of who might be recruited as scum until it became to WIFOM to be of any use. Some players discouraged further discussion. I think we would have a hard time figuring out who the most likely recruit would be since different people go by different recruiting plans.

That led to a bandwagon on DrippingGoofball where he implicated himself and semi-cleared Fritzler. Almost everyone has jumped of that wagon since then.

Some people claim suspicion of tidus_of_zanarkand. HezLucky uses bad logic to try and prove my guilt. Yosarian2 states a bandwagon on myself when I have only had one vote the entire game.

LoudMouthLee stated a new bandwagon to pressure MastermindofSin. Many people jump on rapidly. MastermindofSin contributes nothing to the conversation other than saying he was acting scummy to raise conversation.

My scum List: MastermindofSin, LoudMouthLee, HezLucky

Right now I think MastermindofSin isn't saying anything because he knows he's been caught and is trying to wait the town out. The alternative is he is town and isn't contributing in any useful way and got called on it.

I'll stay voting MastermindofSin for right now until someone convinces me otherwise.
LoudmouthLee
LoudmouthLee
Mafia Scum
LoudmouthLee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #233 (isolation #17) » Sun Apr 02, 2006 2:33 am

Post by LoudmouthLee »

Now, forgive me, MoS, for being unclear. I'll be much more succinct now.

I found when I started a founded bandwagon on you, Tidus was on the fence in regards to joining it. He managed to throw out an FoS of you and an FoS of The Cesspit.

With Tidus becoming scum, I feel that you lynch has become VERY necessary. Would Tidus not vote you for any other reason besides the protection of a scumbuddy?
LoudmouthLee
LoudmouthLee
Mafia Scum
LoudmouthLee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #322 (isolation #18) » Mon Apr 10, 2006 1:49 am

Post by LoudmouthLee »

The engagement party was yesterday, so give me a moment or two to catch up here...
Fuldu in RE: Flay wrote: Voting after the hammer has already dropped, expressing doubts about the veracity of the scum claim, and especially venting about quitting all point to scum, to me.
Me too, and he was going to initially get my vote for it... but since then, there have been more interesting and scummy developments. Flay also sums a good point by stating:
Flay wrote: The only time I've ever not been annoyed at a quitter was in an old-style Newbie game when the Cop & Doc had us dead to rights. Other than that, I take the same attitude toward it that I do toward replacements; I think they damage the game and make it harder to enjoy/play. You already alluded to the fact that a bunch of people are now both simultaneously "off the hook" for voting their possible scum partner, and more suspicious for voting after he claimed scum (including me). How does that part make our job easier?
And it's true. We all fall into the the mindset of voting pattern recognizition. In this case, do we have a case of a scum who quit? Sure. Now, the question remained.. was scum already on the wagon or not?

My gut tells me yes.

Regardless, back to finding scum...

TSAGod's reminicent of a terrible pro-town player who didn't realize this game is townie only and no power roles. Upsettingly, may of the "new breed" of mafia players don't know how to use deductive reasoning in order to find scum, rather than all sorts off odd quirks and powers.

I'm going to lay off of TSAGod for now. He seems uninvolved, and with a game like this, it's bothersome. I would much rather him replaced if his participation doesn't pick up.

My vote on MoS yesterday was on the basis of "under the radar", and today, I find no reason to vote him, either.

My vote will go to Dripping Goofball, as it has before, as well, because of the following:

Her slip about Fritzler (am I the only one who caught this? READ THE PBPA, my first post)

Couple this with her erratic behaviour today, I believe it's probably wise to
Vote: Dripping Goofball
LoudmouthLee
LoudmouthLee
Mafia Scum
LoudmouthLee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #369 (isolation #19) » Thu Apr 13, 2006 1:56 pm

Post by LoudmouthLee »

The Bolding is mine. Your post had so much BS, I had to respond to some of it.
Lloyd wrote:
Vote: Loudmouthlee

LouthmouthLee, I find you the most suspicious for the 4 reasons below.

---

1) You suspected tidus, but
hesitated in voting for him on 3 occasions

- In post 102 to tidus
LoudmouthLee wrote:If I didn't like my DG vote so much, you'd be next.
- In post 105
LoudmouthLee wrote:The DG wagon has pretty much stopped.
[...]
My pick, although Tidus looks suspicious, is MoS.
[...]
I believe we have AT LEAST 1 scum in the group of Tidus, Cesspit, DG and MoS
- In post 172 to tidus
LoudmouthLee wrote:Right now, MoS being guilty or not, I want to lynch you tomorrow.
---

You're going to fault me for thinking that Tidus was an overzealous newbie? Lloyd, you were one of the overzealous newbies at one point. Making stupid mistakes. I hate to give someone who seems like (obviously) it's their first game, a bandwagon when normally (a) they're innocent and (b) have no clue on how to play a pro-town role.

2) tidus's attacks against you seem contrived

- In posts 25, 75, and 100,
tidus was wishy-washy toward TCP, DG, and MoS

- In post 102, you called out tidus for being non-committal.

- In post 108,
tidus attacked strongly against you
, even though
he was wishy-washy before

- In post 123, tidus continued to attack you.

- In post 133, tidus unvoted you, and joined the MoS bandwagon.

- In post 211,
you casted the 7th vote for tidus

- In post 215,
tidus gave up and casted vote #8 for himself
, perhaps after a fellow scum (possibly you?) voted for him?

Sir. Without sounding arrogant, I have a title next to my name. Wouldn't it make sense, in hindsight, for a rookie scum to START ATTACKING the guy who's listed as the paragon of Mafia Hunters? C'mon now. He was scared of me and began to attack me.

Again, going back to your INITIAL POINT (which is flawed), Why would I bandwagon a newbie whop's BOUND to slip up anyway? Why not bandwagin MoS, a more experienced player? DUH.
---

3) You prematurely worried about HezLucky's vote in post 82

Besides tidus, HezLucky was the only other person who voted for you on Day 1.

- In post 83, HezLucky commented about your premature reaction.

And I'm sure you're going to say that this is the reason that Hez ended up dead, no? It's called Framing, Lloyd. I'm beginning to think that you're behind it. Keep it going.

---

4) After tidus confessed...You continue to waver between MoS and DG in your accusations, without considering timing of their votes for tidus

- You neglected to point out that MoS casted vote #2 for tidus in post 178, and DG casted vote #4 for tidus in post 180.

- When they casted their votes (#2 and #4) for tidus, MoS was leading with 6 votes.

Unless
either MoS, DG, or both are scum, and wanted to sacrifice tidus...

a) If MoS is scum, it seems unlikely that he would direct attention away from himself, and onto another scum (tidus) on Day 1 when it may implicate him (via HezLucky's theory earlier in post 129)

b) If DG is scum, it seems unlikely that she would pass on an existing wagon of MoS, onto another scum (tidus) on Day 1

c) If MoS and DG are both scums, it seems unlikely that they would direct attention onto another scum (tidus) on Day 1 when it may implicate MoS (via HezLucky's theory earlier in post 129)

You're making
* Your comments about MoS:

You were
inconsistent
in accusing MoS.

- In post 105 [1st out of 1 vote for MoS]
LoudmouthLee wrote:He sits here, cries about how great he is, and lurks.
[...]
- In post 171 [1st out of 6 votes for MoS]
LoudmouthLee wrote:MoS hasn't given me a single solitary reason to unvote him.
- In post 211 [7th out of 7 votes for tidus]
LoudmouthLee wrote:If he comes up scum, we're definately going to need to lynch MoS.
- In post 217 [7th out of 8 votes for tidus]
LoudmouthLee wrote:Got 'em! Three interesting posts for us to see. My recommendation is MoS or Cesspit tomorrow.
- In post 233 [7th out of 11 votes for tidus]
LoudmouthLee wrote:With Tidus becoming scum, I feel that you lynch has become VERY necessary. Would Tidus not vote you for any other reason besides the protection of a scumbuddy?
Your reason in post 233 doesn't make sense, because tidus voted for MoS in post 133. tidus continued voting for MoS in post 167.

- In post 322 [1st out of 1 vote for DG]
LoudmouthLee wrote:My vote on MoS yesterday was on the basis of "under the radar", and today, I find no reason to vote him, either.
Today, you brush off your attacks against MoS as "under the radar", even though you advocated for MoS' lynch earlier for other reasons in posts 211 and 233.

* Your comments about DG:

- In post 39 [4th out of 4 votes for DG]
LoudmouthLee wrote:I've had a few moments in the sun, but that does not make me a great player at all.
[...]
I learned from my last error in the 5 year invitational.

Vote: DG
While accusing DG and voting for her, it seems odd that you downplayed your abilities. Downplaying seems odd, but not suspicious per se.

- In post 47 [still 4th out of 4 votes for DG]
LoudmouthLee wrote:However, the evidence against DG is much greater. I will, instead, FoS: Acts and keep my vote on DG.
- In post 66 [4th out of 6 votes for DG]
LoudmouthLee wrote:Or... DG is scum and we're ALL just really smart townies."
- In post 102 [still 4th out of 6 votes for DG]
LoudmouthLee wrote:If I didn't like my DG vote so much, you'd be next.
- In post 105 [1st out of 1 vote for MoS]
LoudmouthLee wrote:I still think DG made a booboo when she "semi-cleared" Fritzler, as stated in my pbpa, but since we stalled, I can wait.
- In post 322 [1st out of 1 vote for DG]
LoudmouthLee wrote:Her slip about Fritzler
[...]
Couple this with her erratic behaviour today, I believe it's probably wise to Vote: Dripping Goofball
Yesterday in post 211 (before tidus confessed), you said we should lynch MoS if tidus comes up scum.

Also yesterday in post 233 (after tidus confessed), you reinforced the idea of lynching MoS today because tidus confessed.

Today, you returned to accusing DG.

As I mentioned earlier...You accused MoS and DG, but you didn't point out circumstances under which they voted for tidus.

---

The following doesn't seem to indicate your alignment one way or another.

* In post 108, tidus wrote "your second direct misinterpretation"

I couldn't find the first direct misinterpretation between you and tidus.

If you understood what tidus meant...Could you clarify what tidus was referring to as the "first direct misinterpretation"?
Instead, I will allow your chance, sir, to figure it out. You think you've caught scum, but, sir, HAVE YOU SEEN THE SPEED OF THIS BANDWAGON? WAKE UP, YOU FOOLS! I'm a GREAT LYNCH FOR THE SCUM! I am good at tracking down logical arguments and will be CASHED IN VIA DEATH!

I POINTED YOU TO SCUM IN DG IN MY FIRST POST. GO BACK AND READ THAT. Lynch DG and then lynch Lloyd. TRUST ME ON THIS ONE!

Go ahead. Justify the fact that on this page along I have 6(7?) votes?

Stop being foolish.

PS:
Dripping Goofball wrote:Fasten your seatbelt. You are aboard the luxurious Speedlynch10, destination: LML. Captain Lloyd is our pilot today. As soon as we reach cruising speed, refreshments will be served. We're half way there.

FOS's are for wimps.
You REALLY want to be behind this wagon?

Go ahead and lynch me.
LoudmouthLee
LoudmouthLee
Mafia Scum
LoudmouthLee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #370 (isolation #20) » Thu Apr 13, 2006 2:00 pm

Post by LoudmouthLee »

PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:nothing to fear,

Pooky is here! :D

Lee and Goofball are scumbagos

not sure who their third man is.

vote Lee

Explanation/Huggle Alliance info to follow.
I love you Pooky, but you're wrong here.
LoudmouthLee
LoudmouthLee
Mafia Scum
LoudmouthLee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #371 (isolation #21) » Thu Apr 13, 2006 2:02 pm

Post by LoudmouthLee »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
Lloyd wrote:

If you understood what tidus meant...Could you clarify what tidus was referring to as the "first direct misinterpretation"?
Who cares what Lee "clarifies?" Let's lynch him and find out. If Lee wants to answer Lloyd's question, that might be fun, I do love to watch scum squirm on their way to the guillotine.

SPEEDLYNCH!

Seriously, when this game is over, I am going to nominate Lloyd for "Warning: Genius" instead of "Vote: Lloyd"

@Pooky - Looks like Lloyd did your homework and scored an "A". ;-)

From my vantage point, Lee enthusiastically bandwagonned me on Day 1, and when no other bandwagon took off on Day 2, he tried to ressucitate it. I suspect he knows I defend myself vigorously when poked, and sometimes that works my favor, but sometimes not. When people vote me for frivolous reasons, there always a light that goes on in my head, that they may be scum fishing for an easy target.

Notice how DG advocated a speedlynch here. AGAIN

WAKE THE **** UP, PEOPLE.
LoudmouthLee
LoudmouthLee
Mafia Scum
LoudmouthLee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #372 (isolation #22) » Thu Apr 13, 2006 2:03 pm

Post by LoudmouthLee »

Mod, Please ficx the quote tags in the previous post. Thanks.
LoudmouthLee
LoudmouthLee
Mafia Scum
LoudmouthLee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #373 (isolation #23) » Thu Apr 13, 2006 2:06 pm

Post by LoudmouthLee »

LoudmouthLee wrote:
DrippingGoofball wrote:
Fritzler wrote:Plus, you know I love you hez, but there are at least three players up there I'd recruit before you.
Including yourself, Fritz?

Warning: NOT a trick question.
Why does it matter if Fritz would be recruited? This post seems to create the idea that Fritz was NOT MAFIA earlier. Do you have that knowledge, DG?
Notice how this WAS NEVER ANSWERED?

DUH

Fritz is either the recruitee or innocent. DG knows he wasn't part of the initial mafia.

DUH

Confirm Vote: DG
LoudmouthLee
LoudmouthLee
Mafia Scum
LoudmouthLee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #393 (isolation #24) » Thu Apr 13, 2006 8:16 pm

Post by LoudmouthLee »

Again, you're yelling at me because I started the bandwagon, not added to it.

(As per the MoS argument)

And, as for the logical argument quip, I track logic. By keeping track of logical arguments, you will see that the illogical arguments will be more apparent.

The play today is DG. I will be more than happy to address your points in more detail, but since It's passover (plus, i'm getting my wisdom teeth removed tomorrow morning (5 hours), I will not be able to adequately post soon.

Lloyd, my biggest flaw is that I get way too emotional in games. Guilty as charged there.
LoudmouthLee
LoudmouthLee
Mafia Scum
LoudmouthLee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #395 (isolation #25) » Thu Apr 13, 2006 11:57 pm

Post by LoudmouthLee »

Lloyd wrote:
LoudmouthLee wrote:Again, you're yelling at me because I started the bandwagon, not added to it.

(As per the MoS argument)
- First, I didn't yell at you at all. In comparison...You seemed to yell at me in post 369 via bolded capital letters.

- Second, I cited the MoS bandwagon to point out your inconsistent argument about quick bandwagons.

In post 39, you noted quickness of the DG bandwagon, but still joined it (you casted vote #5 at the time) based on your PBPA.

In posts 171, 172, and 177, you didn't object to how quickly the MoS bandwagon formed earlier (6 votes in 9 posts).

In post 369, you argue strongly against quick bandwagons, mainly because you were being voted (6 votes in 7 posts).

- Your apply a double standard argument against quick bandwagons, depending on who is being voted. That is inconsistency.
WOW. I'm inconsistent. I am FOR bandwagons on people that I think are scummy, and NOT FOR bandwagons about people that I don't find scummy.

Holy cow, lloyd. you deserve an award for that one. Mathcam would be proud, Captain Obvious.

PLUS...

I made notion, to FULDU, IN THREAD, about being careful about quick bandwagons.

Funny how your analysis missed that, too.
LoudmouthLee
LoudmouthLee
Mafia Scum
LoudmouthLee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #409 (isolation #26) » Fri Apr 14, 2006 8:02 pm

Post by LoudmouthLee »

Twomz wrote:I learned how to make napalm in band!

I don't see your point...

(But yes, it is hard to defend yourself against attacks that don't exist.)

The thing is... LML was given reasons for being attacked... and he ignored them. I've been waiting to judge others reactions... and i feel safe in
voting: LML
for now. Shrugging off accusations bugs me. If you address the points put against you, instead of just saying how silly they are, i may reconcider.
Please reference what I ignored (I posted to Lloyd's point piece by piece).

I hereby annouce you a skimmer until you tell me the points I missed. Then, I'll answer them accordingly.

As for DG, Brazen to be calling for a speedlynch? Yes. It's called WIFOM. Stop trying to confuse the town. I'm still awaiting your response to your slip about Fritzler. The twon gains much info from your lynch.
LoudmouthLee
LoudmouthLee
Mafia Scum
LoudmouthLee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #429 (isolation #27) » Mon Apr 17, 2006 6:04 am

Post by LoudmouthLee »

Lloyd wrote:
creampuffeater wrote:usual all out fritz with trying to catch scum and be crazy in every post
Mastermind of Sin wrote:so you're saying that because fritz is normally crazy and all out when he's mafia
MoS, I interpreted what creampuffeater wrote, as an example of Fritzler being town in other games.
Mastermind of Sin wrote:i'm not sure how you can say DGB is being normal (but wierd by mafia standards)
creampuffeater wrote:Yes I agree that DGB is wierd for mafia standards.
I enjoy reading her weirdness in varous games. I seconded Thok's nomination of her for The Coffee on the Monitor award.
You seem to be very buddy buddy with DGB. I implore you to look AWAY from your friendliness and lynch her, Lloyd. She masically SLIPPED. I quoted it and pounced on it RIGHT AWAY. I have referenced said quote a HUNDRED TIMES.

I'm even willing to bet my mafia life on it.
LoudmouthLee
LoudmouthLee
Mafia Scum
LoudmouthLee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #504 (isolation #28) » Mon Apr 24, 2006 6:32 am

Post by LoudmouthLee »

Lloyd wrote:The more DG posts...If she's scum, she could tip us off on who the 3rd man might be.

- Today, Lee's the play.

- Tomorrow, DG's the play.

One of them, and possibly both, are most likely scum.
I have been fighting for DG's lynch since D1. I want to know why I'm the play.

By betting my "mafia" life I mean, I'm sure of it... and I'd be willing to sacrafice myself tomorrow if i'm wrong.
LoudmouthLee
LoudmouthLee
Mafia Scum
LoudmouthLee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #590 (isolation #29) » Mon May 01, 2006 2:34 am

Post by LoudmouthLee »

RandomActs wrote:Well, my lynching seems to be a foregone conclusion, and you will soon realize you made the first mislynching of the game. Let me say this for the benefit of the town while I'm still able to speak: If it is revealed at some point that Pooky is scum, please take a very hard look at Twomz. I believe what prompted Pooky's wagon on me was not my vote yesterday (since he said nothing of it then) but instead my vote on Twomz today. I believe he was protecting him.

Lynch as you please. I've already stated my reasons for my actions. Disbelieve me at your own cost.

(And by the way, if Pooky/Twomz are the remaining two mafia, Pooky was definately the recruited scum.)
Pooky is scum? I had him totally pegged as pro-town.

As stated by many before. RA is the correct lynch for today. I want to be on this wagon (as I know Lloyd will say all sorts of things if I'm not on it), so I will
Vote: RA
LoudmouthLee
LoudmouthLee
Mafia Scum
LoudmouthLee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #591 (isolation #30) » Mon May 01, 2006 2:34 am

Post by LoudmouthLee »

PS: That's lynch minus 1.
LoudmouthLee
LoudmouthLee
Mafia Scum
LoudmouthLee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #616 (isolation #31) » Fri May 05, 2006 12:33 am

Post by LoudmouthLee »

Lloyd wrote:
Vote: LoudmouthLee

My earlier suspicions of Lee remain.

Also, he cautioned against speedy bandwagons earlier, but participated in a speedy bandwagon yesterday.
Seriously. I'm the one to blame for absolutely everything, according to LLoyd.

I was wrong about RA. I was right about DGB. Instead of saying "Hey, LML, good scum hunting!" You continually hard on other reasons, many of which are long dead / no longer valid.

I'm getting mighty sick of everything i do, especially FIND SCUM, is considered scummy.
LoudmouthLee
LoudmouthLee
Mafia Scum
LoudmouthLee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #657 (isolation #32) » Tue May 09, 2006 9:58 am

Post by LoudmouthLee »

Vote: Neongrey

Day 3 was very sticky, and I took part in a misguided lynch. I feel very bleh about that. I believe that RA deserved to be lynched, as I saw his attacks on pooky as negative. I felt he was a good guy trying to be framed.

DG was scum, and was caught from D1. Although, at that point, I was somewhat un-eloquent in explaining it, I feel that Fritz needs to be looked at. However, I really need to talk about Lloyd, first.

What really bugs me out is that Lloyd has followed up his vote on me. Now I know Lloyd. He's weird. Sorry Lloyd. You do you best to be friends with people, and instead of playing the game right (note your tie), you certainly are friendly with goofball outside of this thread.

Sorry for metagaming, but... bah, I just think you're acting like a moron, not that you're scummy. If you continue to act like a moron, though, flags will raise.

Neon's vote on me, D2, was opportunistic. I feel that with Thesp's arguments (he's been en-fuego lately), I'm going to follow his lead. It makes much sense to me.

As for Fritz, I believe he's a good person to look at tomorrow, based on the result of the NG lynch.
LoudmouthLee
LoudmouthLee
Mafia Scum
LoudmouthLee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #680 (isolation #33) » Fri May 12, 2006 1:17 am

Post by LoudmouthLee »

PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:Flay's clearly wiggling under pressure from the amazing pair of Pooky/Fritz who've cornered his scumbucket butt in the corner!

He's so clearly the recruited scumbag.

The way he was talking about looking for the recruited player and how niether Tidus nor Goofball were likely to have been recruited is what gives it away.
Really? Quote this?
LoudmouthLee
LoudmouthLee
Mafia Scum
LoudmouthLee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1086 (isolation #34) » Sat Aug 26, 2006 8:11 pm

Post by LoudmouthLee »

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Mr. BUDDY LEE!

Well.. After we followed through to lynched DGB, I knew we would be in excellent shape. I'm proud of my scum buddies.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”