Post Post #38 (isolation #0) » Wed Mar 22, 2006 3:00 pm

Post by Twomz »

/confirming that i'm here.
Fritz wrote:GGs
Fritz
broomhead

BGs
DGB
As long as Fritz is town, i belive this list to be true (i've seen it work before). I imagine he will be NKed or lynched before the endgame... so i'm not going to worry about it right now. Also, i agree that the "obvious" slip up was intended to throw the town off.

Vote: DrippingGoofball.
"It's not a logical inconsistency. B can't be correct because then C would be, but it doesn't go the other way - there's nothing wrong with C being correct. Aside from Twomz saying otherwise." --Mith
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #57 (isolation #1) » Wed Mar 22, 2006 6:20 pm

Post by Twomz »

I agree w/ Fritz again. A vote count would be wonderful. Thx in advance :D
"It's not a logical inconsistency. B can't be correct because then C would be, but it doesn't go the other way - there's nothing wrong with C being correct. Aside from Twomz saying otherwise." --Mith
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #79 (isolation #2) » Thu Mar 23, 2006 5:01 pm

Post by Twomz »

That's CRRRAAAAZZZYYYY!!!! I'd have never thunk.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #110 (isolation #3) » Fri Mar 24, 2006 6:25 pm

Post by Twomz »

I concur...

Lurking = bad

and, i think there's something fishy about tidus... but i can't put my finger on it yet...

unvote, lurkerlynchvote: MoS
If you try to contribute or defend yourself, i'll probably unvote... (hint hint)
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #118 (isolation #4) » Sat Mar 25, 2006 10:16 am

Post by Twomz »

:shock: :?

That's pretty disturbing...
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #125 (isolation #5) » Sun Mar 26, 2006 4:06 am

Post by Twomz »

Actually i believe what TSA was doing is typically called a "Parody" or a "joke."

Mod: can we have a vote count?
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #139 (isolation #6) » Mon Mar 27, 2006 2:42 am

Post by Twomz »

Sadly, making mountains out of molehills is a huge part of playing mafia. (since the other part is cop investigations and information roles... well, i guess you know where i'm going with this...)
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #152 (isolation #7) » Mon Mar 27, 2006 5:24 pm

Post by Twomz »

I think that's what he's implying... maybe we should bandwagon him?
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #157 (isolation #8) » Tue Mar 28, 2006 2:49 am

Post by Twomz »

Like Dusk_ used to do on News... (he was always mafia...)
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #166 (isolation #9) » Tue Mar 28, 2006 4:53 pm

Post by Twomz »

Or you could purposefully act scummy (1 for 1) in order to generate conversation (1 for 2) like me. Of course, this greatly increases the probability that you'll be lynched... but, eh. We're all vanilla townies here. So it shouldn't matter.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #168 (isolation #10) » Tue Mar 28, 2006 5:00 pm

Post by Twomz »

Tidus wrote:I'll stay voting MastermindofSin for right now until someone convinces me otherwise.
You know... if we kill MoS, you're next on the list Tidus...
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #185 (isolation #11) » Wed Mar 29, 2006 5:47 pm

Post by Twomz »

I'm getting banned from my compy til further notice, so my postings will be far and inbetween (probably not til monday or tuesday... if then). Sorry for the inconvience.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #210 (isolation #12) » Fri Mar 31, 2006 2:52 pm

Post by Twomz »

Unvote
I'm ungrounded (Not even sure why i was grounded in the first place).

Since he's just at 5, i'll
vote: tidus
(he's now 5 away from lynch).

I'm really not getting many vibes from this game (one way or the other). Hezlucky's logic of tidus's post is a good enough thing to go on day one... If it turns up right, we'll have a better idea of which path to take next. If not... well, it's not like we're lynching a doc or cop...
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #231 (isolation #13) » Sat Apr 01, 2006 9:49 am

Post by Twomz »

Worst April Fools day joke ever! (not the avis...) See y'all Day 2 (Twilight + some)
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #237 (isolation #14) » Sun Apr 02, 2006 7:12 am

Post by Twomz »

I doubt he'd give us his real scumbuddies, he's more likely to list one scum and 2 town... or just 3 town... we won't be able to glean anything from what he tells us because of WIFOM. :(.

I believe it's twilight, but i'm not sure. We just have to wait for the nightscene i suppose.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #240 (isolation #15) » Wed Apr 05, 2006 4:04 am

Post by Twomz »

Either Hezlucky was right, and the mafia didn't want him to voice his opinion, or Hezlucky was right and the mafia wan'ted to throw us off w/ WIFOM, or Hezlucky was wrong and the mafia wanted to throw us off w/ WIFOM...

Darn you mafia!

I'm going to
Vote: MoS
based on Hezlucky's logic. I'm hoping that HL was right and one of them is mafia :(.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #245 (isolation #16) » Wed Apr 05, 2006 5:22 am

Post by Twomz »

@ Mr. Flay: Yesterday, Tidus FoSed 2 players (Cesspit and MoS) and Hezlucky responded by voting him, saying it was a scum tell, and prophesizing that if Tidus is mafia, at least one of the 2 was mafia.

This may or may not be true, but i was suspicious of MoS yesterday (mainly in a Lynch All Lurker sense, and yes, i did switch to Tidus yesterday, i don't know what you're talking about DG) and Tidus being mafia only strengthens my suspicions.

But, Pooky is right, MoS's computer exploded or something... so he can't defend himself right now. I'll cut into the MoS matter later, but first, i think we should look deeper into Cesspit (since he CAN defend himself right now.)

unvote, vote: Cesspit
with no night roles in this game the only way to KNOW alignments is to lynch :( which makes me very sad.

PS: DG, you're not just suspicious of me because of No Vanilla Mafia are you?
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #273 (isolation #17) » Thu Apr 06, 2006 2:45 pm

Post by Twomz »

@ TSAGoD: Back on MTGNews there was a player named Dusk_. Now Dusk_ was ALWAYS mafia. And at the beginning of one game Day 1, first post, he said "I'm mafia"... We didn't lynch him because we were sure it was a joke... but i hadn't been playing for that long (with him) so i didn't know what to think about it. I don't remember what alignment he was... but i do remember it being very WIFOM.

@ Yos: What's w/ the vote? Is discussing WIFOM scummy to you?
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #276 (isolation #18) » Thu Apr 06, 2006 4:24 pm

Post by Twomz »

Thx Yos, that cleared it up for me.

It kind of sucks that both of my main suspects can't respond for a while (although Cesspit says he'll be back saturday).
unvote
for now. :( Once everyone's back to posting we can revisit this train of thought.

Yos brings up some good points on TSAGod (which Fritz obviously agrees with). But i'm sure he's not the only one trying to fly under the radar right now. But, he is here, and is able to defend himself. So i'll
vote: TSAGod
for mo pressure.

Be warned, i'll probably switch back to Cesspit or MoS. I still think one of them is scum, it's just that this logic train seems more pressing right now.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #282 (isolation #19) » Fri Apr 07, 2006 5:34 am

Post by Twomz »

@ RA and MoS: I'm saying that i still think that one of Cesspit or MoS is mafia, but that there is a good case against TSAGod at the moment, and i think that it's in the towns interest to pursue it. Sorry if i'm trying to do what i think is best for the town, even if it makes me seem scummy.

BTW, Mos, how's your compy doing? Is it slightly less exploded?
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #284 (isolation #20) » Sat Apr 08, 2006 6:15 am

Post by Twomz »

DG, i'll say it again. I think that one of either Cesspit or MoS is mafia, so it really doesn't matter which one of the two i vote for. Since they both seem to be having trouble posting for a little bit, i decided to switch of to TSAGod, who is a more pressing matter.

I don't think any "bandwagon" i've been on today has gotten over 4 votes on it. I'm more worried about getting discussion going on the people i think are likely to be scum than anything else. If i vote hop... it's because i think it's in the best interest of the town.

Anything else?
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #286 (isolation #21) » Sat Apr 08, 2006 6:25 am

Post by Twomz »

Well... Fritz is acting pretty much the way Fritz always does. I also voted for TSA in response to Yos's post #274. I agreed w/ what he said... so i put a pressure vote on TSA.

BTW, one of the reasons Yos pointed out in his post that i agreed with was TSA defending Fritz, so you could say that by voting for TSAGod i'm attacking Fritz indirectly.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #293 (isolation #22) » Sat Apr 08, 2006 8:55 am

Post by Twomz »

I just assume that everyone is joking, because almost everything i say is a joke (except that) (and that).

OMG! I'm doing it again!! :(.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #296 (isolation #23) » Sat Apr 08, 2006 5:23 pm

Post by Twomz »

Lol... you're gonna have to turn that around for me. I joke WAY more when i'm town (which is (so far) in all but one of the over a score games i've ever played... which is wierd).

It's usually easy for me to tell when someone is telling a joke, and when they are scum slipping up.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #303 (isolation #24) » Sun Apr 09, 2006 7:09 am

Post by Twomz »

Don't the people that say that joking is a mafia tell usually end up being mafia trying to throw the town off?
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #309 (isolation #25) » Sun Apr 09, 2006 12:52 pm

Post by Twomz »

@ Fuldu: Very well put *applause*

@ Cesspit: Your last post sounded to me like "When MoS gets killed and turns up town, i can point back to this to look less scummy." Although mafia killing Hez in a fit of WIFOM to get us to waste a lynch was one of my 3 reasons the mafia might have killed Hez.

This only strengthens my belief that one of Cesspit or MoS is scum... but, i think it's safe to pursue other routes for now, and come back on them later, after more evidence has been presented (hopefully narrowing the choice of which one is scum).
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #311 (isolation #26) » Sun Apr 09, 2006 2:37 pm

Post by Twomz »

I'm sorry... "This only strengthens my belief that
at least
one of Cesspit or MoS is scum." Better? Right now all i have is speculation and WIFOM (= not much) which is why i'm not pursuing y'all. But, Cesspit's last comment brought him up higher on my scumdar.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #335 (isolation #27) » Tue Apr 11, 2006 10:13 am

Post by Twomz »

Ok, something needs to be done to increase activity. My suggestion is a top 3 scummy list.

Mine is
1. Cesspit
2. MoS
3. TSAGod (who will move up on the list if he doesn't post more)
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #362 (isolation #28) » Thu Apr 13, 2006 11:20 am

Post by Twomz »

*waits for info on Huggle alliance*

Hmmm... Since all he can claim is vanilla or mafia, i don't really see the reason in him trying to defend himself. But, i will wait until he can argue his points. I suppose it is the fair thing to do.

Vote Pending response from LML...
unvote
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #364 (isolation #29) » Thu Apr 13, 2006 11:24 am

Post by Twomz »

S'narthed the Vote Count... btw.

Unvote TSAGod
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #366 (isolation #30) » Thu Apr 13, 2006 11:49 am

Post by Twomz »

Note to self: Get ass wart cream, for the giant wart... on my ass...

"Opps, fast forward it a little bit."

*sound of tape recorder fast forwarding*

Note to self: Wear a metal collar to sleep to stop the Goa'uld serpant from buring into the base of my skull... and to prevent myself from being "accidentally" lynched.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #406 (isolation #31) » Fri Apr 14, 2006 1:26 pm

Post by Twomz »

I learned how to make napalm in band!

I don't see your point...

(But yes, it is hard to defend yourself against attacks that don't exist.)

The thing is... LML was given reasons for being attacked... and he ignored them. I've been waiting to judge others reactions... and i feel safe in
voting: LML
for now. Shrugging off accusations bugs me. If you address the points put against you, instead of just saying how silly they are, i may reconcider.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #410 (isolation #32) » Sat Apr 15, 2006 3:52 am

Post by Twomz »

You don't have to announce it, i've said it before. You actually didn't answer each part... every once in a while during your "counterargument" you'd say how silly what he was accusing you of was.

Against Lloyds first point... you said that you didn't need to worry about tidus, because he's a newb and will "Mess up eventually."

Against the second point, you say that you're an "experienced player" and repeat that tidus is a newb.

3rd point, It's also called WIFOM, and the mafia try to instigate it during the day (which is what you're doing).

Then you ignore everything else.

Vote Stands. (info from post 369)
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #426 (isolation #33) » Mon Apr 17, 2006 1:50 am

Post by Twomz »

It's so obvious, i don't think he needs to explain ;).
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #432 (isolation #34) » Tue Apr 18, 2006 3:43 am

Post by Twomz »

I think the arguement is that it seems as if she knows that Fritz wasn't recruited... which would imply that him and/or her is mafia. At least that's what i get from it.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #448 (isolation #35) » Thu Apr 20, 2006 3:17 am

Post by Twomz »

He did, and Hez pointed it out. But for one reason or another we're not following up on it right now...
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #450 (isolation #36) » Thu Apr 20, 2006 4:03 am

Post by Twomz »

I'm having trouble with it too... i don't know if Neon's post was sarcastic or truthful... i'm losing my touch :(.

:C <- really sad face.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #452 (isolation #37) » Thu Apr 20, 2006 4:10 am

Post by Twomz »

Ah... the -must- must have thrown of my sarcdar. :-/
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #455 (isolation #38) » Thu Apr 20, 2006 5:33 am

Post by Twomz »

We've put it to good use over on Lights out mafia (the HA that is) But, there are intirely different circumstanses (besides the whole... everyone's vanilla thing).
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #459 (isolation #39) » Thu Apr 20, 2006 10:16 am

Post by Twomz »

Unvote, Vote: TheCesspit

I believe one of him and MoS is scum... and i think there's a better chance of Cess being scum. Since the point of being town is to lynch the scum... that's where my vote is going. I suggest anyone that agrees w/ my logic (or Hez's logic... w/e) should follow suit.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #461 (isolation #40) » Thu Apr 20, 2006 11:58 am

Post by Twomz »

I think it has to do with the lack of actual content in your posts Pook. I also remember something about you saying you'd do something... then not posting for a while.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #532 (isolation #41) » Mon Apr 24, 2006 4:20 pm

Post by Twomz »

Fritzler wrote:
PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:What's the point of signing up for a game if you're not going to play?
putting it on your college resume

true story

i wrote an essay yesterday on sin city

i got a hundred
ROFLMAO!!!

unvote, vote: DG
That's seven.

I'm still here, but i don't really have anything to say besides i still think one of Cesspit and MoS is scum. Since no one else is following me on my hunch (or really Hez's) then i have to compromise. DG is acting slightly odd, and i agree w/ most all of the points against her... here's hoping eh?
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #556 (isolation #42) » Sat Apr 29, 2006 6:55 am

Post by Twomz »

Vote: TheCessPit

Other possible scum (in order from my pov)
MoS
LML
Neongrey (because of the whole, voting for fritz right before lynch thing)
Pooky
Fritz

I'd say 15 to 2 is great odds for the town, eh? Does anyone have any major leads based on relationships w/ DG?
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #560 (isolation #43) » Sat Apr 29, 2006 8:01 am

Post by Twomz »

Hmmm... that's a good point RA. But, in a game w/ no cops or investigations, the mafia may try something drastic to take blame away from themselves. Just because someone starts a wagon on someone isn't reason enough to clear them in my book (now, if they start or push a bandwagon on all 3 other scum... well, that's a little too crazy).
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #581 (isolation #44) » Sun Apr 30, 2006 5:53 am

Post by Twomz »

My scumlist is basically my gut feeling + little pieces of inconciquential evidence. In other words... it's my opinion on things.

FOS: Broomhead
Yes, Pooky was being inaccurate when he threw the deciding vote of DG. (a scum)

Unvote, vote: RA
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #584 (isolation #45) » Sun Apr 30, 2006 3:54 pm

Post by Twomz »

That's 2 from lynch. We should probably hold off for a while and discuss things (although, i'm not sure what we would discuss.)

We've hit Scum/Scum on our lynches. Since RA is most likely scum (won't be sure til he's dead) We'll just have 1 scum left. Does anyone have an idea on who it is? I still think Cesspit is the other scum... but, i'll drop that line of reasoning unless we don't have any other leads to go on.

Does anyone else have some person that they think are scum? You might want to get all your opinions out there today, just incase you're nightkilled. Also, it will give us a nice list to start discussion on tomorrow (or today, whatever floats the town's keg... I mean boat (arg, we had trouble w/ the keg at work today :? ))
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #600 (isolation #46) » Mon May 01, 2006 2:13 pm

Post by Twomz »

Hammah? Come one perfect lynch record! (three scum in a row)
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #603 (isolation #47) » Mon May 01, 2006 4:57 pm

Post by Twomz »

Wait... we're in NY? *Commits sepuku to rid the shame*
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #610 (isolation #48) » Thu May 04, 2006 9:34 am

Post by Twomz »

vote: Cesspit
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #644 (isolation #49) » Mon May 08, 2006 9:34 am

Post by Twomz »

It would look that way, but my gut still tells me that Cess is scum (it is possible that they're both scum, in which case, it doesn't really matter what order they're lynched in, as long as their both lynched).
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #650 (isolation #50) » Tue May 09, 2006 2:55 am

Post by Twomz »

unvote, vote: Neongrey
:? I suppose this is the move for today... but, even if Neon turns up town, we'll be able to cross check who pushed her wagon and see who voted during the "quick vote" area.

Also, Cesspit. I don't have General Distain for you... I just think you're scum.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #676 (isolation #51) » Thu May 11, 2006 10:34 am

Post by Twomz »

Lynching scum is scummy of course ;).

Fritz's behavior is usually scummy, much like mine. It's just something you get used too... although, he isn't posting as much as normal... but almost everyone is lurking in almost every game i'm in, so i shouldn't be surprised :?.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #698 (isolation #52) » Mon May 15, 2006 3:58 am

Post by Twomz »

Does someone wish to drop teh hammah?
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #702 (isolation #53) » Mon May 15, 2006 5:28 am

Post by Twomz »

Yes, at least for me. I still believe Cesspit is scum. I'm almost certain we've finished most of the discussion... was there something else you wished to talk about Flay?
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #710 (isolation #54) » Mon May 15, 2006 12:25 pm

Post by Twomz »

*cough "she" cough*
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #713 (isolation #55) » Tue May 16, 2006 1:25 am

Post by Twomz »

Pooky, we didn't know that DG was scum on Day 2... did you mean Day 3?
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #715 (isolation #56) » Tue May 16, 2006 5:02 pm

Post by Twomz »

I'm sorry Fritz :(. So, who are the other scum? I guess I just can't spot it as well as you can...
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #722 (isolation #57) » Wed May 17, 2006 11:05 am

Post by Twomz »

Well, the day will end on Saturday regardless... but someone could go ahead and just lynch Neon and get it over with. (I don't see any other possible lynches for today.)
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #725 (isolation #58) » Wed May 17, 2006 3:26 pm

Post by Twomz »

Twilight. Anything else to add anyone?
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #727 (isolation #59) » Thu May 18, 2006 8:35 am

Post by Twomz »

It's a joke from South Park... there's a scientist that keeps saying "I'm really serial guys... serially!" instead of saying "I'm really serious guys... seriously!"
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #729 (isolation #60) » Thu May 18, 2006 10:23 am

Post by Twomz »

Really?... It didn't look like Al Gore... Hmm... I guess i'll have to watch it closer next time it comes on....

Thx for posting actual content there JS [/sarcasm]
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #745 (isolation #61) » Sat May 27, 2006 9:46 am

Post by Twomz »

vote: cesspit
The lynch i've wanted for a while now :D.

For 2 days we've lynched a player that looked "suspicious" and turned up town. I'm sure after we lynch cesspit scum, we'll be able to draw a conclusion on which people on the wagons are scum. :D.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #747 (isolation #62) » Sun May 28, 2006 7:05 am

Post by Twomz »

I did say that... and I will do that. I'm just not sure when :?.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #750 (isolation #63) » Sun May 28, 2006 10:22 am

Post by Twomz »

Flay: Usually scum will go after power roles or confirmed townies (unless there's a doc, in which case they'll go for 2nd tier targets to prevent being blocked). Since there is no doc (or powerroles) in this game, the main targets should be either the confirmed players, or players who are hitting a little too close to home (or hitting far away to premote WIFOM lynches).

My guess is that at least one of the scum is considered confirmed (and the other is most likely Cesspit) and is trying to make it look like a Newb mafia in order to draw suspicion away from himself. Also, they wouldn't be able to target "confirmed" players (or players viewed as less likely to be scum) in case it gets to the endgame, and the town notices that there's just one remaining scum, and suddenly the less suspicious players have stopped being NKed.

OK, now for a tally of the lynches.

Day 1, Tidus:
He gave up, so we can't get that much of a read off the list.
I went back and added the rest.

tidus_of_zanarkand- 11 (
HezLucky
Mastermind of Sin
, creampuffeater,
DrippingGoofball
kirbyphreak
, Twomz, LoudMouthLee,
tidus_of_zanarkand
, Yosarian2,
neongrey
, Fuldu) + Mr.Flay
Mastermind Of Sin- 2 (Fritzler, Mr. Flay)
TheCesspit- 2 (TSAGod, Dead Rikimaru)
RandomActs- 1 (Thoth)
Fuldu- 1 (broomhead)

Not voting (3 4): JamesSparrow, Mini Neo, RandomActs, TheCesspit

Day 2, DG: Here's the full count

DrippingGoofball- 6 (LoudMouthLee, Fritzler,
Mastermind of Sin
, Yosarian2,
PookyTheMagicalBear
, Twomz)
LoudMouthLee- 5 (Lloyd, TSAGod, Fuldu,
DrippingGoofball
RandomActs
)
PookyTheMagicalBear- 3 (Dead Rikimaru,
kirbyphreak
, Mr. Flay)
Fritzler- 2 (TheCesspit,
neongrey
)

Not voting (3): broomhead, creampuffeater, JamesSparrow

Day 3, RA: again full count

RandomActs- 9 (
PookyTheMagicalBear
, Fuldu,
neongrey
, Yosarian2, TheCesspit, Twomz, Fritzler, LoudMouthLee, broomhead)
LoudMouthLee- 1 (Lloyd)
Twomz- 1 (
RandomActs
)

Not voting (8 ): creampuffeater, Dead Rikimaru, JamesSparrow, Mastermind of Sin, Mr. Flay, TSAGod

Day 4, NG: Full count

neongrey- 8 (Thesp, Yosarian2, creampuffeater, TheCesspit, Twomz, LoudMouthLee, Fritzler, broomhead)
Mr. Flay- 2 (
PookyTheMagicalBear
, Fuldu)
Fritzler- 2 (Mr. Flay, JamesSparrow)
TheCesspit- 2 (Dead Rikimaru, broomhead)
LoudMouthLee- 1 (Lloyd)

Not voting (1): creampuffeater

Alive

broomhead
creampuffeater
Dead Rikimaru
Fritzler
Fuldu
JamesSparrow (Replacing Hallisy)
MrBuddyLee (Replacing LoudMouthLee)
Mr. Flay
TheCesspit
Lloyd (Replacing Thoth)
Thesp (Replacing TSAGod)
Twomz
Yosarian2

Dead

tidus_of_zanarkand (Mafia) - lynched Day 1

HezLucky (Townie) - killed Night 1

DrippingGoofball (Mafia) - lynched Day 2

kirbyphreak (Replacing logicticus) (Townie) - killed Night 2

RandomActs (Townie) - lynched Day 3

Mastermind Of Sin (Townie) - killed Night 3

neongrey (Townie) - lynched Day 4

PookyTheMagicalBear (Replacing Mini Neo) (Townie) - killed Night 5

Red=Mafia, Blue=Town

Conclusions: Me, LML, and Yos2 have been on all the lynch wagons. Cesspit and broomhead have been on both town lynches but niether mafia lynches.

List of people on both RA's and NG's wagon:
Me (Twomz)
Yos2
Cesspit
Fritz
LML
Broomhead

... 3 have been on all wagons, 2 have been on just town wagons, and Fritz pushed for DG's lynch. So, the 2 player's w/ the worst voting record in the game are Cesspit (The person I think is most likely to be scum) and Broomhead.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #752 (isolation #64) » Sun May 28, 2006 11:30 am

Post by Twomz »

HA! I win :D, what's my prize?
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #757 (isolation #65) » Mon May 29, 2006 5:45 am

Post by Twomz »

Can we get a mod prod on Broomhead, Creampuffeater, Dead Rikimaru, JamesSparrow, and Thesp?
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #759 (isolation #66) » Mon May 29, 2006 10:18 am

Post by Twomz »

I suppose you're just that scummy creampuff... let me double check the mods list.
Norinel wrote:Sorry about that; didn't get a chance to get on yesterday. LML will need to be replaced.

End of Day Vote Count:

neongrey- 8 (Thesp, Yosarian2, creampuffeater, TheCesspit, Twomz, LoudMouthLee, Fritzler, broomhead)
Mr. Flay- 2 (PookyTheMagicalBear, Fuldu)
Fritzler- 2 (Mr. Flay, JamesSparrow)
LoudMouthLee- 1 (Lloyd)

8 to lynch, 4 at deadline.

Day 4:

Despite the seeming ambiguity of motive implied by the "grey" part, neongrey turns out to be innocent. How sad.

neongrey (Townie) - lynched Day 4.

It is now Night 5, send choice ASAP.
In light of the fact that the deadline according to the rules would be just the weekend, I'll give the scum a little more time.
It seems you were doing both.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #762 (isolation #67) » Mon May 29, 2006 2:06 pm

Post by Twomz »

True true... now if only we can get the nonparticipating players to participate... then we could get something going.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #765 (isolation #68) » Tue May 30, 2006 7:01 am

Post by Twomz »

MKay...

Most likely to be scum
Cesspit
Creampuffeater
Broomhead

BUT... I don't think of the scum lynched, nor any of the above list would have been the recruit target and the strange train of logic my mind takes points me towards an "experienced" or "more confirmed" player as the last mafioso. My suggestion is that we lynch from top to bottom of the above list. I'm certain we'll hit a mafioso... but in accordance w/ the safety of the town, let's assume that they're all really unlucky townies.

6 town would die (3 lynches, 3 NKs) leaving us w/ 5 townies vs. 2 mafiosos. If we can't figure out who the mafia are after that from JUST the voting records... then... well, the town must be solid lurkers and newbs or something, geez.

The likelyhood that both scum are on that list isn't very high though... and I'm certain we'll have to look elsewhere for the last one.

And one last nod to the lurkers... YOU ALL SUCK... but you're probably town :?. Losers.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #767 (isolation #69) » Tue May 30, 2006 7:05 am

Post by Twomz »

Go Go Simupost!
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #777 (isolation #70) » Wed May 31, 2006 10:04 am

Post by Twomz »

Mr. Flay wrote:Helllooo....where are all the lurkers?
Lurking?

Anyway... I would greatly appreciate it if people commented on what's going on... or at least posted. I'm certain we're either going to lynch Cesspit or Creampuff today.

Cesspit on grounds of the Hez/tidus/MoS theory and horrid voting record (there are other claims that his posts are suspicious, but I can't think of any examples).

Creampuff for lurking, not contributing, and a really bad voting record. Again, there are probably other things that i'm missing. Does anyone else want to comment on either of the wagons?
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #781 (isolation #71) » Wed May 31, 2006 5:54 pm

Post by Twomz »

1 to hammer.

Actually Cesspit, after the three on my list, Fritz and Mr. Flay stick out as the most likely to have been recruited. *shrug*
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #790 (isolation #72) » Thu Jun 01, 2006 5:20 pm

Post by Twomz »

MBL wrote:Cess's reason for voting neon straddled the fence,
the same way he straddled on DGB:
:shock: ... ROFL.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #801 (isolation #73) » Sat Jun 03, 2006 1:26 am

Post by Twomz »

Llyod... Cesspit was 1 away from lynch... Creampuffs at like 3... I don't get the point of your post.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #823 (isolation #74) » Tue Jun 06, 2006 5:28 pm

Post by Twomz »

Cess wrote: Our last two scum are good, and are pressuring the town in the right direction as needed.
You're 1/2 way right. ONE of the last two scum is good.

It's twilight, should we Mod prod?

(sorry about being absent, college Orientation)
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #825 (isolation #75) » Wed Jun 07, 2006 4:50 am

Post by Twomz »

No, we've already established the fact that one of the scum is most likely in the group of you, creampuff, and broomhead (or at least, i've established it w/ myself). And the other one is probably the recruit, who is much more likely to be an experienced player (Fritz and Mr. Flay stick out, but that doesn't neccessarily mean it's them.)
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #829 (isolation #76) » Sat Jun 10, 2006 4:03 am

Post by Twomz »

??? I guess the real scumtell was FOSing 2 townies to throw off the town :oops:.

I'm not sure if the correct path is to follow the plan (Creampuff then Broomhead) or to try to find the recruit while we still have a buffer...
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #859 (isolation #77) » Sat Jun 17, 2006 12:12 pm

Post by Twomz »

I'm back, Sorry Norinel, I was out of town (it was posted in my sig) I'll read through what's gone on when i've finished checking other prods...
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #862 (isolation #78) » Sun Jun 18, 2006 7:35 am

Post by Twomz »

vote: Mr. Flay
I have a feeling that we're going to have to lynch him just to meet the deadline :(, but there is a good chance he's the recruit, and since Fritz did kinda sac DG early on, i'm more inclined to think flay is the play than fritz.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #873 (isolation #79) » Tue Jun 20, 2006 10:24 am

Post by Twomz »

Why'd you put me at the end Flay :(.

My top 3 are... (besides Flay)
Creampuffeater - Lurking/no content/bad voting record
Broomhead - Lurking/Hammered 2 townies
... Well, my third was Fritz, but you're probably right in saying that he wouldn't off Pooky like that.
I suppose if Flay turns up town... then MBL would be next in line because he replaced LML...
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #882 (isolation #80) » Wed Jun 21, 2006 3:05 pm

Post by Twomz »

Err... sorry flay? Man, we might have to start hitting lurkers... just so we can get some actual discussion going :?.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #899 (isolation #81) » Sun Jun 25, 2006 4:23 am

Post by Twomz »

I'll try to do another vote count comparison later. But we can all agree that Flay was the most likely recruit? Or would it have shown up as "recruit" when we lynched him, thus the real recruit is the one left?

Either way, i'll
vote: Creampuffeater
for now. This may change after the vote count analysis.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #909 (isolation #82) » Mon Jun 26, 2006 8:13 am

Post by Twomz »

Time for another happy funtime vote count review :D

Current Living/Dead arrangement

Alive (9):

Cogito Ergo Sum (Replacing broomhead)
creampuffeater
Dead Rikimaru
Fritzler
lordy (Replacing JamesSparrow (Replacing Hallisy))
MrBuddyLee (Replacing LoudMouthLee)
Lloyd (Replacing Thoth)
Twomz
Yosarian2

Dead (12):

tidus_of_zanarkand (Mafia) - lynched Day 1

HezLucky (Townie) - killed Night 1

DrippingGoofball (Mafia) - lynched Day 2

kirbyphreak (Replacing logicticus) (Townie) - killed Night 2

RandomActs (Townie) - lynched Day 3

Mastermind Of Sin (Townie) - killed Night 3

neongrey (Townie) - lynched Day 4

PookyTheMagicalBear (Replacing Mini Neo) (Townie) - killed Night 4

TheCesspit (Townie) - lynched Day 5

Thesp (Replacing TSAGod) (Townie) - killed Night 5

Mr. Flay (Mafia) - lynched Day 6

Fuldu (Townie) - killed Night 6

End of Day vote counts (yes, i copied some of this from my earlier post...)

Day 1, Tidus:
He gave up, so we can't get that much of a read off the list.
I went back and added the rest.

tidus_of_zanarkand- 11 (
HezLucky
Mastermind of Sin
, creampuffeater,
DrippingGoofball
kirbyphreak
, Twomz, LoudMouthLee,
tidus_of_zanarkand
, Yosarian2,
neongrey
Fuldu
) +
Mr.Flay

Mastermind Of Sin- 2 (Fritzler,
Mr. Flay
)
TheCesspit- 2 (
TSAGod
, Dead Rikimaru)
RandomActs- 1 (Thoth)
Fuldu- 1 (broomhead)

Not voting (3 4): JamesSparrow,
Mini Neo
RandomActs
TheCesspit

Day 2, DG: Here's the full count

DrippingGoofball- 6 (LoudMouthLee, Fritzler,
Mastermind of Sin
, Yosarian2,
PookyTheMagicalBear
, Twomz)
LoudMouthLee- 5 (Lloyd,
]TSAGod
Fuldu
DrippingGoofball
RandomActs
)
PookyTheMagicalBear- 3 (Dead Rikimaru,
kirbyphreak
Mr. Flay
)
Fritzler- 2 (
TheCesspit
neongrey
)

Not voting (3): broomhead, creampuffeater, JamesSparrow

Day 3, RA: again full count

RandomActs- 9 (
PookyTheMagicalBear
Fuldu
neongrey
, Yosarian2,
TheCesspit
, Twomz, Fritzler, LoudMouthLee, broomhead)
LoudMouthLee- 1 (Lloyd)
Twomz- 1 (
RandomActs
)

Not voting (8 ): creampuffeater, Dead Rikimaru, JamesSparrow,
Mastermind of Sin
Mr. Flay
TSAGod

Day 4, NG: Full count

neongrey- 8 (
Thesp
, Yosarian2, creampuffeater,
TheCesspit
, Twomz, LoudMouthLee, Fritzler, broomhead)
Mr. Flay- 2 (
PookyTheMagicalBear
Fuldu
)
Fritzler- 2 (
Mr. Flay
, JamesSparrow)
LoudMouthLee- 1 (Lloyd)

Day 5 End of Day Vote Count:

TheCesspit- 7 (Yosarian2, Twomz, JamesSparrow, Dead Rikimaru, Fritzler, creampuffeater, Lloyd)
Creampuffeater- 2 (
Fuldu
, Thesp)
Fritzler- 1 (
TheCesspit
)
broomhead- 1 (
Mr. Flay
)

Not voting- Everyone else

7 to lynch.

Day 6
End of Day Vote Count:

Mr. Flay- 6 (Yosarian2, Fritzler, creampuffeater, Twomz, Dead Rikimaru, Cogito Ergo Sum)
Fritzler- 2 (Lloyd, JamesSparrow)
creampuffeater- 2 (
Fuldu
Mr. Flay
)
Cogito Ergo Sum- 1 (MrBuddyLee)

Not voting (0): No one

I'll do some analysis of it later, feel free to go ahead and hypothosize or w/e before then :D.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #928 (isolation #83) » Thu Jun 29, 2006 8:52 pm

Post by Twomz »

Lordy wrote: lloyd and twmoz are those people thar I believe to be innocent. After I die, just remember my parting word.
...No one's ever said that about me and i'm not sure what my reaction to that statement should be....
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #931 (isolation #84) » Fri Jun 30, 2006 6:20 am

Post by Twomz »

I think it's about time that everyone gives their opinions on the game right now... ALL the remaining players. We don't have to worry about scum protecting each other or anything like that, because there is just one scum left.

People I believe to be town.
Myself
Fritz
MBL
Yos2

People I believe to be scum
CPE
Lordy

People who have lurked, or I don't have a read on
Dead Riki
CES
Llyod

My opinion on the state of the game right now is that either CPE or Lordy are scum, if they're not, then it's gonna be someone who's lurking and/or i don't really have a read on.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #935 (isolation #85) » Fri Jun 30, 2006 8:08 am

Post by Twomz »

I think it would be a good idea if everyone classified everyone else, much like I did above (GG, BG, Lurker/no read)
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #945 (isolation #86) » Mon Jul 03, 2006 5:40 am

Post by Twomz »

lordy wrote:I predict the last scum is on my bandwagon.
Are you voting for yourself? Cause if you are, since CPE is on your wagon, your statement is true, the 2 most likely people to be scum are on your wagon.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #960 (isolation #87) » Thu Jul 06, 2006 4:47 am

Post by Twomz »

Yeah, I'm pretty sure Lordy is the last scum. "Just one more day" ploys are usually mafia attempts to get one more NK in (kinda pointless if you're the last scum but w/e). Also, it wasn't clear that DG was scum, Fritz just pushed it (i'm guessing on a hunch or a minor tell) because he's Fritz.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #963 (isolation #88) » Sat Jul 08, 2006 5:00 pm

Post by Twomz »

vote: CPE

:?
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #976 (isolation #89) » Sun Jul 09, 2006 3:26 pm

Post by Twomz »

Are there any other candidates? I can see both the Lloyd and the CES cases right now. And CPE is at or near the bottom of the contribution list imo. W/ 7 players remaining, we only have 1 mislynch, so lynching all 3 isn't an option. I think making a full case against all three then getting reponses and counterresponses and figuring out the most likely scum from info gleamed from the process is the only real way for us to proceed.

Since i'll be gone til Friday, I won't be able to participate in the matter at first (unless I decide to do a rush job before I leave) but hopefully the ball will be rolling by friday, and i'll be able to jump in w/ a mildly unbiased opinion... although i doubt all three will even have responded to this proposition by then, so i'm not that worried.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #998 (isolation #90) » Sat Jul 15, 2006 7:16 am

Post by Twomz »

Thx CES for actually making cases while I was gone. Also, Yos is right, we have 2 mislynches... I don't know what I was thinking when I said that... but it made sense at the time :?.

I'll try to post some sort of case against at least one of them (hopefully all 3) later today.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #999 (isolation #91) » Sat Jul 15, 2006 7:07 pm

Post by Twomz »

Well, I was sort of expecting a post or two between my posts... :?.

I'll do a brief PbP of CPE Starting w/ his first post (and ending w/ the last or w/e)
creampuffeater wrote:
Vote: DG
people that disagree with fritz day 1= great random/ begginging vote.
Huggle fritz
already a gg bg list? I think its early... but ok
Starting vote on a known mafiaso, mild scumtell (or it would be misdirection if it were the other way around).

his 3rd post isn't much better
creampuffeater wrote:Wow this game has gotten much wierder....
Unvote DG, Fos: Tidus and TheCesspit
I think that TheCesspit is scummier, because I just dont understant where he is going with that pressure vote thingy, pressure votes always seem to work when I see them. Also the whole we are voting him for why he voted MoS seems like he tried to direct attention to MoS not himself. Tidus isnt much better, but I do not find him as scummy as TheCesspit. I will refrain voting for now uuntill I can better understand this crazy situation we are in.
unvotes DG, and fos's tidus and cesspit... then says cesspit is the scummier of the two... wait, why did we lynch tidus again ;).

5th post, he brings his vote back to tidus, for "bad logic".

6th post, calls out MoS as lurker

8th post...
creampuffeater wrote:I really dont find DG all that scummy, but Fritz has been one of the quietist people here, and he usually is all out crazy so
Fos: Fritz
. I find Fritz behavior unnormal, but I never have seen him scum so I dont know what to look for. I just think its strange for someone as active as him to stay low, and not post much.
Mild defense of a known scum, and takes an opposite stance from him previous one on Fritz.

Post 10. Continues "doesn't find DG that scummy" train, and starts trying to put pressure on Fritz for "not being himself."

Ditto for 11, except it's a little longer

13th post,
creampuffeater wrote:now, while I do think RA has a good chance to be scum, I will wait 1 day before lynching him to see if we can get any informantion out of him / let all the players check in.
Fos that will yurn into a vote later : RA
Trying to push a townie lynch w/o being directly involved (at least for the momment)

He never gets on the RA wagon, but he does hop on the NG wagon the next day.

Also there's this gem.
creampuffeater wrote:i think he is refering to neongray, who he is voting for. I am at a tough decision here, Flay or neon. both seem bad,
but I really think that flay should live untill tomarrow,
and then we get him. Ill keep voting for Neongray untill Flay or somebody else appears more scummy
Why? So he can give you tips on how to play by yourself as mafia over the night? (refering to the bolded part)

Going on to post 20
creampuffeater wrote:
MrBuddyLee wrote: <snip>
Yes, I have mentioned that I found them scummy, but Mr. Flay has done a good job, of getting to a point where I do not think he is the scummiest. Fritz, with the whole maturity thing right out in a point of the game where people thought he could be the recriut, has made him very scummy in my head. Now I do realise that he has switched to it, and is not his old self anymore,but again he is not the scummiest right now.

I agree with the town, that Cess is the lynch for today with everything, I will post more later but I have to go to school (if my participation in thisd game drops, I am sorry. We are graduating in like 2 weeks OMG SOOOOO HAPPY!!!)
2nd time he's blatantly pushed for Flays innocence and for the lynch of a townie instead. Yes, he wasn't the only person voting for the townies, but he is the only one (at least that i've noticed so far) that's done it to draw attention away from Flay.

Post 22,
creampuffeater wrote:
Fuldu wrote:I still like my creampuffeater vote from yesterday. Between Flay and Fritzler (not the only options, but the main two under discussion), I'm more inclined to suspect Flay, but past evidence suggests that I'm naturally more inclined to suspect Flay.

vote: creampuffeater
ok... so you think Flay is scum, and you vote me. I did think Fritz was scummy earlier, but he kept up his act and is not scummy. I think Flay on the other hand is
Vote: Mr. Flay
Now that it seems the town has turned on flay from Fritz, it appears as if he's tossing his partner under the bus to draw attention away from himself. There's a good chance this was discussed on one of the nights that was so longed for earlier in the game.

After all that he starts following the town (lordy and CES are the scummiest) and also puts some of the supporters of his lynch (namely me :?, but that's only because i'm the only supporter of his lynch that I can think of, besides maybe Fuldu and others that were nked... ironic eh?)

Also, today he has been on both wagons (CES and Lloyd) but hasn't really voiced why, his reason for CES
creampuffeater wrote:I think that the scum is either CES (broomhead had a bad voting record, and you havent improved it much)
and Lloyd
or Lloyd
(constant attack on me,
and just is acting very scummy.
Vote: CES
. I think that CES is the scummiest person right now, followed by lloyd, and then probably twomz.
(Great reason to want someone lynched eh? (wow, I think that might be extremely hypocritical, so i'll drop that charge unless others agree w/ me))

There's CPE, now, if someone could do CES/broomhead and someone else could do Lloyd, then we'd be wired to win!
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #1001 (isolation #92) » Sun Jul 16, 2006 6:24 am

Post by Twomz »

I'd prefer if we checked all our options first. I'm pretty certain CPE is the last scum right now, but I might be wrong and he might just "be in the wrong place at the wrong time."

It's very important that we don't just assume someone is scum and let the others go off scot free. We need to look at all the candidates (although, this probably won't happen today... so I guess lynching CPE now, then either winning or figuring it out tomorrow, is our only real option.

Lets go over the votes for right now (from the last vote count + CPE's vote change)

creampuffeater- 3 (Twomz, Lloyd, Cogito Ergo Sum)
Cogito Ergo Sum- 1 (MrBuddyLee)
Lloyd- 3 (Yosarian2, Fritzler, creampuffeater)

CPE switches wagons to put Lloyd at 3, what would appear to be a bid to save himself. But, since CPE was the first to get to 3, then as long as no one on his wagon unvotes, he'll be lynched first (also, if MBL switches to Lloyd, he'll be lynched instead)

The thing that worries me most is that the two most confirmed players are on Lloyds wagon, and the 3 on CPE are myself, and the 2 other top candidates. I suppose there might be some vote changing later today and tomorrow, so we'll just have to wait and see eh?
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #1014 (isolation #93) » Tue Jul 18, 2006 3:34 am

Post by Twomz »

???? The reason I was worried that Yos and Fritz were voting you was because they are the 2 most confirmed players right now. They've been on your wagon the whole time instead of the CPE wagon, and that makes me feel like there's something wrong w/ it. But, I still think that CPE is the last scum, although Llyod's last post gives me third thoughts about it. (fritz and yos on his wagon is the 2nd thought)
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #1018 (isolation #94) » Wed Jul 19, 2006 7:20 am

Post by Twomz »

*cough cough* You ok Norinel?
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #1022 (isolation #95) » Fri Jul 21, 2006 7:25 pm

Post by Twomz »

*sigh* CPE should have been the lynch yesterday :(

From what i've heard from everyone this is the remaining player list (in order of most likely to be scum to most likely to be town)

CPE
CES
Twomz
MBL
Yos2

I'll wait for everyone to check in and voice their opinion before I vote CPE (which I will be doing anyway saturday night, so you have just under 24hours to post in thread).
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #1024 (isolation #96) » Sat Jul 22, 2006 5:16 pm

Post by Twomz »

vote: creampuffeater
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #1034 (isolation #97) » Mon Jul 24, 2006 3:22 pm

Post by Twomz »

While he's wording may be scummy, i think CES is right for now. If CPE isn't the final scum, I want us to look at ALL of the remaining players, not just CES. If MBL or Yos turn up to be the last scum... well, they've fooled me so far :D. It's still possible, and we need to make sure we double check everyone. But, there is no reason to do so today. Just remember not to vote right off the bat tomorrow, and to wait til you KNOW who you're voting for is the last one.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #1036 (isolation #98) » Mon Jul 24, 2006 3:27 pm

Post by Twomz »

CPE wrote:Ok... after all this, I now think the scum is twomz. That second vote is very scummy, even though you said you would put it on. so Vote: Twomz
This was the reason he gave... which to me is OMGUS... but w/e.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #1038 (isolation #99) » Tue Jul 25, 2006 1:49 pm

Post by Twomz »

I find CPE more likely to be scum than CES. But, if the town feels like we should lynch CES today instead of CPE I suppose that's ok. But I still think CPE is the last scum.
unvote, vote CES

I find it extremely unlikely that MBL or Yos are mafiasos... so it doesn't really matter (at least from my POV) what order we lynch them in.

If there are any last minute questions to ask before we finish off CES (or CPE) better ask them soon.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #1040 (isolation #100) » Tue Jul 25, 2006 4:47 pm

Post by Twomz »

CPE, reasons given already. But, it seems as though the majority of the town doesn't follow my train of thought on the situation. So, i'm taking the course of action that in my mind leads to the eventual lynch of CPE. The only other choices i have are to either Convince you or MBL that CPE is the last scum (if my summary of his posts didn't do that I dont' know what will) or to leave my vote on CPE til the deadline. I see no reason why we have to wait til the deadline... but I suppose you're right, there is no reason for me to try to set up lynches or wait for tomorrow to lynch CPE,
unvote, vote: creampuffeater

Now Yos, who do YOU think is scummy. I believe you're the only person who hasn't voted yet... and you're right, where is CPE? I know he's around because i've seen him in #mafia on IRC.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #1051 (isolation #101) » Thu Aug 03, 2006 5:06 am

Post by Twomz »

Vote: Creampuffeater

I've been advocating his lynch for a while now, and I don't think MBL is scum, so it's the only logical conclusion.

MBL, I'm assuming the next that happens is CPE is going to vote me (OMGUS and last resort). Then it'll be up to you to decide. At the very least you have a 50% chance. *shrug*
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #1055 (isolation #102) » Thu Aug 03, 2006 3:08 pm

Post by Twomz »

:cry: MBL... if you're scum, then you did a great job this game.... If you're town... WWHHHHYYYYY???? Either way the town is going to lose.

And I found out in the 2v2 tourny my friend and I signed up for, we're going against people from the clan that won 1rst 2nd AND 3rd place last year... :( We're boned.

I suppose it's a matter of waiting for the Mod now. :( Two bits of bad news in one 2 minute stretch :cry:.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #1062 (isolation #103) » Fri Aug 04, 2006 11:50 am

Post by Twomz »

I'm assuming from his speech and CPE's response that MBL was scum. Either way it doesn't matter because i'm really town so we lose no matter which one of them is scum.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #1065 (isolation #104) » Fri Aug 04, 2006 1:16 pm

Post by Twomz »

That might have been the problem. We knocked out 2 of the scum early on, so there was no real way to connect them their scum buddies.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #1067 (isolation #105) » Fri Aug 04, 2006 7:18 pm

Post by Twomz »

Imo, most likely flay for exp, but you'll have to ask one of the scum for the real answer. Has anyone seen Norinel? I need closure :(.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #1072 (isolation #106) » Sat Aug 05, 2006 6:38 am

Post by Twomz »

Indeed MBL/LML should get MVP scum.

I'm sorry town, but i'd said it the day before... if Yos or MBL were scum, then we were going to lose, because I wasn't getting a scummy vibe from either of them.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”