Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #143 (isolation #1) » Mon Mar 27, 2006 6:00 am

Post by Mastermind of Sin »

rofl, i can't believe it took until the bottom of page four for anyone to notice my post, which was in fact designed to MAKE people notice me. Unfortunately, I went on spring break on Friday, and I haven't had much time to check Mafiascum, so I was unable to post until now. I'm glad that my action helped to get the discussion going, though. Much better than a random vote. I think I'll start doing that in every large game :)
Permanent V/LA.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #154 (isolation #2) » Mon Mar 27, 2006 7:46 pm

Mr. Flay wrote:Errr, without obviating any of my prior suspicions or delivering that promised analysis just yet,
Vote: Mastermind of Sin
. Without a power role, someone who doesn't talk is less than useless, they're actually hindering the game. So either you're scum, or you're dead weight.

And yes, I've gotten on you about this before (ever since Guitarists, I think), but it applies even moreso in this game because you can't possibly have the "I was protecting my copness" defense. Post or Perish.
actually, both my posts contributed to the game, since I was able to get discussion going instead of people just random voting and speculating on who was recruited, which, imo, is a pointless discussion.
Permanent V/LA.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #155 (isolation #3) » Mon Mar 27, 2006 7:47 pm

Yosarian2 wrote:Yeah....MoS has now posted twice, but still hasn't offered any kind of analysis, or suggestions, or any real content. If you're "back from spring break" or whatever now, MOS, I'll give you a day or two to catch up, but if you haven't started posting a lot more then you have so far this game, and started posting some real content, I'll be glad to join the bandwagon on you and push for your lynch, especally as the other two people I considered to be lurkers, Dead Rikimaru and creampuff, have started to post a little more now.
spring break ends a week from yesterday. also, see my previous post.
Permanent V/LA.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #159 (isolation #4) » Tue Mar 28, 2006 3:44 am

Fuldu wrote:
Mastermind of Sin wrote:
Mr. Flay wrote:Errr, without obviating any of my prior suspicions or delivering that promised analysis just yet,
Vote: Mastermind of Sin
. Without a power role, someone who doesn't talk is less than useless, they're actually hindering the game. So either you're scum, or you're dead weight.

And yes, I've gotten on you about this before (ever since Guitarists, I think), but it applies even moreso in this game because you can't possibly have the "I was protecting my copness" defense. Post or Perish.
actually, both my posts contributed to the game, since I was able to get discussion going instead of people just random voting and speculating on who was recruited, which, imo, is a pointless discussion.
That's excellent. I can assume we'll be seeing you start every game from now on by claiming to be scum, since that's certain to spark conversation.
you only wish I had claimed to be scum. Since the game had gotten through the first few pages before I realized it had started, I designed my first post purposefully, in order for people to catch it and start some real discussion.
Permanent V/LA.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #176 (isolation #5) » Wed Mar 29, 2006 5:40 am

Mr. Flay wrote:
Mastermind of Sin wrote:spring break ends a week from yesterday. also, see my previous post.
So wait, are you saying that during spring break you can post MORE, or post LESS?

Sorry, I am coming back to do more analysis, but work is kicking my ass right now - boss has been out of the office for a week. :x
I can post
LESS
when I'm on spring break, because I don't have as much access to a computer.
Permanent V/LA.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #178 (isolation #6) » Wed Mar 29, 2006 6:04 am

Yosarian2 wrote:MOS: If you're not going to lurk, could you perhaps comment on some things that have happened so far in this game and actually help us find scum?

So far, we've:

Had a discussion on who might be most likely to be recruited night one

Had a mid-sized bandwagon on DG that died down

Had a bandwagon on tidus

And a few other people were voted for different reasons.

Could you perhaps comment on at least some of those things, let us know what you think about the tidus and/or DG, or tell us who you think looks scummy, or disagree with someone, or something? I mean, you are posting more now, but you still haven't done anything that looks even remotly like an attempt to figure out who the scum might or might not be.
First of all, I already stated that I think speculating on recruits is pointless. While it may have been a good way to start conversation, that conversation wasn't going anywhere and we needed to move on.

Secondly, due to my limited time available for posting, which has to be spread across all my games, I have barely had time to defend myself, much less analyze the thread and post about suspicions. However, I have a bit of time now, so I will address your concerns.

As for DG, his choice of Hez seemed a little odd, but I don't think it deserved such a fast bandwagon, so I'm more inclined to look at some of the people who jumped on it without much to say as scum rather than DG himself (i.e. creampuffeater, who jumped on an already growing bandwagon with a supposedly random vote. Since DG already had like 4-5 votes at the time (if I counted correctly), this makes me a little suspicious).

Tidus, on the otherhand, has raised my suspicions. When he FOSed DG, it gave me the impression of scum who wanted to further a bandwagon without actually committing a vote to it yet. In addition, he uses the same post to voice suspicion against TheCessPit, then unvotes. Only after he is called on it does he put an FOS back on TheCessPit. If he had actually been thinking it was worth an FOS, he would've done it in the first place, i think. I also believe that, while I don't necessarily agree with all the reasons for voting me, I find anyone who votes me for saying "*under the radar*" to be highly suspect, since it was quite obviously designed for a purpose. It's not like I
accidentally
said I was under the radar and forgot to say anything else... When Tidus voted LmL, he quoted a post that talked about the DG bandwagon dying and wanting people to vote me. However, Tidus responds to the quoted post by talking about his vote on TheCessPit, which doesn't seem relevant to the quoted material. Tidus, would you care to explain why you quoted that material yet not really ever addressing it? The only point where you came close was saying that you didn't want to join my bandwagon yet, which once again gives them impression of wanting to further a bandwagon without committing a vote yet. Further on, Tidus votes for me on the premise that I have not defended myself yet. However, when I do find the time to defend myself, he still says that I have not been contributing, even though I have responded directly to the issues against me. In addition, he attempts to fabricate a reason why I have not posted much lately, even though I already notified everyone that I cannot post much because I am on spring break. While several of these actions are only mildly scummy at best, and several people have done the same thing, it is the grand combination of scummy actions by Tidus that lead me to
vote: Tidus
Permanent V/LA.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #186 (isolation #7) » Wed Mar 29, 2006 7:11 pm

LoudmouthLee wrote:So, you sign up for a game when you're going to be absent for the first 2 weeks?

:roll:
i hadn't planned to be inactive last week, but a lot of stuff came up at school last minute. It was lame, but I had to do it. As for this week, I was hoping for a little more activity, but I have college stuff to do this week, so I've been really busy.
Permanent V/LA.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #188 (isolation #8) » Thu Mar 30, 2006 3:57 am

my vote DEFINITELY stays after this post. You unvote me because I'm contributing now, yet you OBVIOUSLY did NOT read my post, since about 50% of the post was evidence AGAINST you, which you said you had not seen any of except for one OTHER post.
Permanent V/LA.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #207 (isolation #9) » Fri Mar 31, 2006 10:44 am

erm, someone (DGB maybe? i forget) accidentally posted on your account, and norinel prolly thought u were playing.
Permanent V/LA.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #213 (isolation #10) » Fri Mar 31, 2006 5:59 pm

LoudmouthLee wrote: If he comes up scum, we're definately going to need to lynch MoS.

umm, what?
Permanent V/LA.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #232 (isolation #11) » Sat Apr 01, 2006 2:52 pm

LmL, if you read this before the thread closes, I would still like you to explain why you think I should be lynched tomorrow. You quote three posts and give no explanation whatsoever as to why those posts make a difference one way or another. This is the second time you've recommended my lynch tomorrow without any reasoning whatsoever. If not for that, I prolly wouldn't be thinking of you as suspicious, but it's not like you to make accusations like that without backing it up.
Permanent V/LA.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #234 (isolation #12) » Sun Apr 02, 2006 3:45 am

yes. as I already stated in my post about Tidus earlier, he gave off the impression of someone who wanted to
further
the bandwagon without committing a vote to it in order to seem less scummy. It's a common tactic for scum, but some people are more subtle at it than others.
Permanent V/LA.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #260 (isolation #13) » Wed Apr 05, 2006 1:19 pm

yeah I'm here, hopefully I'll find time to post tonight
Permanent V/LA.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #278 (isolation #14) » Thu Apr 06, 2006 5:45 pm

i'm inclined to agree with Random Acts here. What's the point in voting for pressure if you state an intent to switch later?
FOS: Twomz
It's not quite worthy of a vote, as I haven't figured out why scum would do it, either.

PS- I'll try to keep up, but don't expect much until monday as I have a big paper due then.
Permanent V/LA.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #289 (isolation #15) » Sat Apr 08, 2006 8:22 am

DGB, read my post. Right AFTER my FOS on Twomz, I explained why it wasn't a vote yet at that time.
Permanent V/LA.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #291 (isolation #16) » Sat Apr 08, 2006 8:50 am

DrippingGoofball wrote:
Mastermind of Sin wrote:DGB, read my post. Right AFTER my FOS on Twomz, I explained why it wasn't a vote yet at that time.
Why do you feel the need to defend yourself? My comment was only good-natured ribbing. How many times did I post that you sounded "townie" to me, and that you did not deserve my vote? It was not meant as an accusation or a criticism.
I'm merely trying to answer the questions put to me. It's not a defensive reaction. It's hard to tell if someone is joking or not over a forum, so I answered you.
Permanent V/LA.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #294 (isolation #17) » Sat Apr 08, 2006 9:51 am

You're better off assuming no one is joking, though that's not a good guarantee either. It's just a better one.
Permanent V/LA.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #300 (isolation #18) » Sun Apr 09, 2006 1:35 am

LOL DGB, I <3 that song :P
Permanent V/LA.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #310 (isolation #19) » Sun Apr 09, 2006 2:26 pm

Twomz wrote:@ Fuldu: Very well put *applause*

@ Cesspit: Your last post sounded to me like "When MoS gets killed and turns up town, i can point back to this to look less scummy." Although mafia killing Hez in a fit of WIFOM to get us to waste a lynch was one of my 3 reasons the mafia might have killed Hez.

This only strengthens my belief that one of Cesspit or MoS is scum... but, i think it's safe to pursue other routes for now, and come back on them later, after more evidence has been presented (hopefully narrowing the choice of which one is scum).
Wait, you're saying that Cesspit trying to make a copout post makes you more positive that I could be scum?
Permanent V/LA.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #312 (isolation #20) » Sun Apr 09, 2006 2:40 pm

ok, i can buy that.
Permanent V/LA.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #314 (isolation #21) » Sun Apr 09, 2006 3:59 pm

unfortunately, from what I can tell, Cesspit seems to have played less than 10 games on the site so far, so he doesn't really ahve a documented playstyle as of yet.
Permanent V/LA.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #317 (isolation #22) » Sun Apr 09, 2006 5:06 pm

Mr. Flay wrote:
Fritzler wrote:Why do you say this, but earlier you said you thought you had me read because i didn't jump on a bandwagon?
Mr. Flay on Day One wrote:Fritzler inexplicably jumps on the stalled MoS bandwagon, ignoring tidus completely.
And that was before we lynched tidus and found out he's scum. Who am I voting currently? The prosecution rests.

DG: actually, that's not the correct song I'm thinking of. More to the point, this whole "just joking" thing seems to point at you from the get-go, as you've been all over the sanity map thus far... I've not played with you before though, so I don't know if you're always like this.

MoS: Why can't you document someone's playstyle before they get to ten games? Regardless, that comment about Hez's theory was pretty scummy.
I just don't think 10 games provides enough variety (and repeated experiences in said varieties) to be able to truly capture the essence of someone's playstyle. Maybe that's just me being elitist or something, but that's how I feel.
Permanent V/LA.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #318 (isolation #23) » Sun Apr 09, 2006 5:07 pm

Mr. Flay wrote:Errr, Cesspit's comment, not MoS's....less pronouns, please.
I knew what u meant :P
Permanent V/LA.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #367 (isolation #24) » Thu Apr 13, 2006 12:14 pm

I'll wait for LmL's post, although Lloyd's post was almost overwhelmingly impressive. He pretty much summed up the little things I'd been thinking about LmL all game but couldn't put together the pieces for.
Permanent V/LA.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #375 (isolation #25) » Thu Apr 13, 2006 3:28 pm

good posting, LmL
I'll keep my vote in stasis for now.

All Power to the Huggle Alliance!
*huggles Pooky and LmL*
Permanent V/LA.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #378 (isolation #26) » Thu Apr 13, 2006 3:39 pm

Don't dis the huggling :evil:
Permanent V/LA.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #401 (isolation #27) » Fri Apr 14, 2006 6:47 am

interesting. Lloyd's most recent post have been largely illogical, as LmL has pointed, out but his point about quick bandwagons IS logical, though he has not been able to explain it to seem so. Even if LmL thinks someone is scum, he should still be worried if a bandwagon springs up too quickly. Also, Pooky, your defense of LmL and attempt to swing attention away from them and onto Neon is noted.

vote: DrippingGoofball

He's sent up the most alarm bells for me. I feel that by lynching him, we can gain insight on the rest of thethe interesting players from today, ie Pooky, Lloyd, LmL, and Fritzler. As for the rest of you, don't think I'm not watching. You just aren't posting. I'd suggest posting before you get in the limelight.
Permanent V/LA.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #404 (isolation #28) » Fri Apr 14, 2006 11:40 am

Do I need evidence for a vote? I'm not trying to convince everyone to follow me. My vote is based on my gut feeling as an experienced player, and I explained the reasoning I had. I feel that your lynch is more beneficial at this point. I don't need evidence to support my vote, because I'm not trying to get anyone to follow me. I just think that's where my vote needs to be at this time.
Permanent V/LA.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #411 (isolation #29) » Sat Apr 15, 2006 4:47 am

DrippingGoofball wrote:
Mastermind of Sin wrote:I'm not trying to convince everyone to follow me. My vote is based on my gut feeling as an experienced player [...] I don't need evidence to support my vote, because I'm not trying to get anyone to follow me. I just think that's where my vote needs to be at this time.
*shrug*

No counter-arguments exist to defend oneself against non-arguments.

Something I learnt in the debating club!
I didn't ask for you to defend yourself, either :P
Permanent V/LA.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #416 (isolation #30) » Sun Apr 16, 2006 7:08 am

i think i know what pooky's doing, but i'll wait to see what he says. I don't think he's worth voting right now.
Permanent V/LA.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #418 (isolation #31) » Sun Apr 16, 2006 10:16 am

creampuffeater wrote:hmmm I agree with Thecesspit, and agree that with no follow up pooky does look suspicious, and I also dont really find DGB all that suspicious... cause she is always like that and if you find it scummy then pretty much everything she does is scummy. I really dont know who is scum atm, but I think Fritz is just not bieng his nornal self (which does catch scum) so vote stands on fritz
i'm not sure how you can say DGB is being normal (but wierd by mafia standards) and also say that fritz is NOT being normal, when he almost always plays like this.
Permanent V/LA.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #421 (isolation #32) » Sun Apr 16, 2006 2:20 pm

creampuffeater wrote:
Mastermind of Sin wrote:
creampuffeater wrote:hmmm I agree with Thecesspit, and agree that with no follow up pooky does look suspicious, and I also dont really find DGB all that suspicious... cause she is always like that and if you find it scummy then pretty much everything she does is scummy. I really dont know who is scum atm, but I think Fritz is just not bieng his nornal self (which does catch scum) so vote stands on fritz
i'm not sure how you can say DGB is being normal (but wierd by mafia standards) and also say that fritz is NOT being normal, when he almost always plays like this.
Yes I agree that DGB is wierd for mafia standards. But I have seen many people that are wierd for mafia standards, and its just their play style which is what I think DGB is doing, just acting normally for her. Fritz on the other hand is bieng more "mature" and no usual all out fritz with trying to catch scum and be crazy in every post. Im saying that the change is wierd, not bad. Usually a play style change means that they are what they are usually not. (not always, and I have seen someone get lynched for bieng completly crazy when they arent normally).
so you're saying that because fritz is normally crazy and all out when he's mafia, he must be mafia because he's NOT acting all out and crazy?
Permanent V/LA.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #423 (isolation #33) » Sun Apr 16, 2006 5:10 pm

well, my point was that fritz is USUALLY the same as both mafia AND town.
Permanent V/LA.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #430 (isolation #34) » Mon Apr 17, 2006 7:09 am

Lloyd wrote:
Mastermind of Sin wrote:i think i know what pooky's doing, but i'll wait to see what he says.
Mastermind of Sin,

Here's an opportunity lead the pack in Pooky's Captain Obvious competition...

Care to expound on your earlier thoughts now?
not really, he doing just what I expected anyways, you can see for yourself.
Permanent V/LA.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #437 (isolation #35) » Tue Apr 18, 2006 6:51 pm

rofl.

*huggles Pooky*
Permanent V/LA.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #446 (isolation #36) » Thu Apr 20, 2006 1:28 am

kirbyphreak wrote:It seems to me Pooky isn't really helping the town for the amount of posts....it...has. With a deadline nearing, that's enough for a
Vote: Pooky
unless you're admitting to being mafia, i don't see how you can claim this to be a lynchworthy reason.
Permanent V/LA.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #458 (isolation #37) » Thu Apr 20, 2006 7:58 am

I don't see a good reason for lynching either LmL or Pooky, so if you want me to help, you better put up some decent reasoning.
Permanent V/LA.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #462 (isolation #38) » Thu Apr 20, 2006 12:33 pm

Twomz wrote:
Unvote, Vote: TheCesspit

I believe one of him and MoS is scum... and i think there's a better chance of Cess being scum. Since the point of being town is to lynch the scum... that's where my vote is going. I suggest anyone that agrees w/ my logic (or Hez's logic... w/e) should follow suit.

Major FOS: Twomz
Permanent V/LA.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #480 (isolation #39) » Sun Apr 23, 2006 11:41 am

Lloyd wrote:
LoudmouthLee wrote:I'm even willing to bet my mafia life on it.
If you lose your bet, what happens?

What did you mean by "my mafia life"?
I believe he means playing on the site at all anymore.
Permanent V/LA.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #501 (isolation #40) » Mon Apr 24, 2006 6:05 am

Dead Rikimaru wrote:
PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:Amazing Goofball, the reason I didn't want to begin a wagon on you and get you all up in votes is because I knew you were going to be on vacation, I didn't want you to come back close to deadline with a ton of votes on you and have not enough time to properly defend yourself. That's why I laid off on you and didn't come after you, I didn't explain my reasoning because I didn't want to have you run up while you were away!
Yes, and now that she is back and answered all of your comments, and you replyed to all of her answers you are still not voting for her.

Also, three days from the deadline and being the most voted person instead of voting the person you suspect you are advocating a lurker hunt to make lurkers participate.

Aren't you just trying to distance yourself from her?
wow....just, wow...
Permanent V/LA.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #509 (isolation #41) » Mon Apr 24, 2006 7:25 am

RandomActs wrote:Ok, it comes down to this for me: I find nothing particularly scummy about DGB's behavior, but she is unorthodox to say the least. Furthermore, I think it's tech for scum to target unusual play because it's easier convince townies that it's scum behavior. Therefore:

Vote: LoudMouthLee
dur. because most scum DO act differently if they make a slip. You are really having problems making sense, RA.
Permanent V/LA.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #510 (isolation #42) » Mon Apr 24, 2006 7:33 am

DrippingGoofball wrote:
Lloyd wrote:The more DG posts...If she's scum, she could tip us off on who the 3rd man might be.
Sorry. I can't tip you off on anything.
A townie wouldn't even bother to answer this question. this seems too forced.
Pooky wrote:So what are you calling those lurkers that voted Pooky without giving a reason?
Is "lurkerscum" good for you?
but you don't actually call any of them out as lurkerscum until one of them votes for you? That's BS.
LML wrote:I have been fighting for DG's lynch since D1
Seriously. On the basis on your PAGE 2 arguments outlined in Post 39? Or that non-existent slip about Fritzler??? If I were scum, would I have so promptly and enthusiastically supported tidus' lynch, following MoS's well laid-out arguments?
ofc. Scum would realize that I'd caught their partner and want to support their lynch as wholeheartedly as possible to distance themselves from their buddy.
LML, if you want to know why you're today's play, go read Lloyd's arguments in Post 352. And try to actually ANSWER him this time, not duck his valid points with fluff and staged outrage.
I actually agree with this. LmL hasn't addressed enough of Lloyd's points, but I still think DGB is a better play.
You're willing to sacrifice yourself tomorrow if you're wrong? We might as well do it today, because I will turn up Town, 100%. If that's your gambit, you're a dead man already. If you're Town, you'll have done the Town a double dis-service by having two Townies lynched. If you're scum, I think you tried to distract people when there was a slight momentum building up on TSAGod and Fritzler. Are they your scumbuddies, LML? TSAGod and Fritzler? Are you going to nightkill me now?
Posts like this are full of crap. Guaranteeing that you'll turn up town is pointless, because everyone knows that's what you'll say. You don't have to keep pointing it out. We all know that if LmL is town and wrong, we're in trouble, but since he's 100% sure of you, we can lynch you and find out information about a lot more people than we would by lynching LmL. Also, no, no one's going to NK you, we're going to lynch you :wink: . Besides that, though, any remotely smart scum would nightkill you to place the blame on LmL, so stop being so ridiculous. You're just digging yourself a deeper hole.
Permanent V/LA.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #513 (isolation #43) » Mon Apr 24, 2006 7:58 am

esp those voting LmL to defend DGB
Permanent V/LA.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #533 (isolation #44) » Mon Apr 24, 2006 4:29 pm

FOS: twomz

I really hope DGB comes up scum so I can lynch you next.
Permanent V/LA.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #548 (isolation #45) » Tue Apr 25, 2006 2:00 pm

Yosarian2 wrote:
Mr. Flay wrote:Honestly? I had no idea. I'm not in Lights Out, and the idea of you trying to concoct a lynch-managing voter block didn't even cross my mind. The fact that you tried to do it in two games at once, apparently, and turned up town in the other one, doesn't give me any confidence in your pro-townness here.

More then two games, actually; take a look at Speedy's current Big New York game, for example.

I don't think the whole "huggle alliance" behavior is especally helpfull, but it is consistant across several games so I don't think it's really much of a scum tell.
I'm going to start making a list of people still dumb enough to think being a member of the HA actually affects how you play. Seriously, you guys were stupid enough to believe it once, don't make this mistake again.

List:
XGreyJoyX
Yosarian2
Permanent V/LA.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #586 (isolation #46) » Sun Apr 30, 2006 5:44 pm

Twomz wrote:Hmmm... that's a good point RA. But, in a game w/ no cops or investigations, the mafia may try something drastic to take blame away from themselves. Just because someone starts a wagon on someone isn't reason enough to clear them in my book (now, if they start or push a bandwagon on all 3 other scum... well, that's a little too crazy).
Drastic as in leading wagons on both scum lynched so far this game? I think you oughta recalibrate your scumdar, buddy.
Permanent V/LA.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #594 (isolation #47) » Mon May 01, 2006 7:27 am

I don't think RA is scum. I just want to go on record that I will not be voting him. This bandwagon seems off. I haven't pegged who the next scum is, but from the looks of the votes on him, I doubt he's the one we're looking for.
Permanent V/LA.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #604 (isolation #48) » Mon May 01, 2006 5:01 pm

this was a ludicrous lynch. He better be scum or u all officially suck
Permanent V/LA.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #613 (isolation #49) » Thu May 04, 2006 3:46 pm

damn the mafia for leaving the stupid people alive :(
Permanent V/LA.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #1080 (isolation #50) » Fri Aug 11, 2006 7:49 pm

Erm, I'd just like to point out that scum were damned lucky they killed me when they did, because i had both of them nailed that night. Too bad LML left, he was gonna give me props for pwning the scum :P.
Permanent V/LA.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #1082 (isolation #51) » Thu Aug 24, 2006 6:47 am

Yosarian2 wrote:Heh...I figured you were scum just because, if Pooky was scum and you weren't, a few people someone would have found an excuse to get onto your wagon and get you lynched instead of Pooky. The way the bandwagons were going just made me think that the scum wanted the bandwagon to be on Pooky.

Although I've got to say that the way LML threw you under the bus was the main reason I thought he was a good guy, and that his attacks on you probably won the game for the scum. I've got to keep a closer eye on him next time...
TBH, in a mountainous game like this, when we get 2 scum lynched in the first 2 days, it's fairly obvious that the scum are throwing people under the bus. That's why I opposed the Day 3 lynch. LmL got everyone into a feeling of comfort and kept the town steamrolling its way through the days, giving up a couple scum in exchange for pushing them off track into several mislynches and gaining their trust by throwing people under the bus. At least, that's how I saw it. By the end of Day 3, my top suspects were, in order, LmL, Mr. Flay, and Twomz.
Permanent V/LA.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #1084 (isolation #52) » Fri Aug 25, 2006 6:43 am

:(
Permanent V/LA.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”